Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Shake Me

6

by witchinghour1994 0 reviews

Roxie Snape

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Harry - Published: 2011-08-31 - Updated: 2011-09-01 - 25009 words

1Original
Harry did several loops and twists and turns, Cho followed, smoothly. She wasn’t bad… in fact she was pretty good.

Harry’s eyes scanned the crowd closely, he seen Hermione watching him through her ominoculars.

He also seen Luna was next to her, with a yellow flag. He blinked, she was a Ravenclaw! Thought Harry. She was weird! He then thought before flying below the court and skimming the grounds, as Cho did nothing but tail him.

“C’mon Harry! Think you’re trying to out run me!” teased Cho.

Harry would have been annoyed had he not heard the joke in her voice, he glanced over, “If I wanted to out run you, I would have done it all ready.” He smirked, and moved away from her as she chased after him.

“You may be good at dueling but I have the snitch! Not you.” Cho teased before veering back slightly leaving Harry to smirk, “We’ll see, baby.” He murmured, as he shot himself across the field. He felt the wind blowing in the direction so his instincts were that the snitch would be swayed toward the Ravenclaw goal posts. Besides Snidgets were known for flying more toward the right than the left, and since it was created just like the Snidget, just artificial he was sure it was near here…

Harry tried to watch his team but every time he did he had to dodge a bludger or two.

The game was going smoothly although Daniel missed a couple bludgers because he was so worried about the smallest girl on the team. The score was 30-20 Ravenclaw.

Harry’s eyes seen a glint of gold and his head shot up like an eagle, and he spotted it hovering below the tallest and middle hoot. You could hardly see it, and the only reason Harry could see it was because of his contacts, gave him perfect vision. He glanced around him to see Cho glancing around her eyes not on him. She was looking at it too.

Harry thought about sneaking over, but knew it wouldn’t work, Lee was watching his every move. As he veered toward the opposite side of the field, that’s when he heard it, “I think Potter’s spotted the snitch!”

Cho was on him as fast as he said this, and Harry smirked, as he glanced back to see the girl tailing him by two brooms. “Want to follow me? You’re going to pay the consequences.” Harry veered upwards really sharply. Cho followed, Harry curved around the opposite hoop.

The snitch was still hovering in the same place. Harry did a spiral dive, as Cho followed like a dummy. Harry however put on the speed diving needle nose down, causing shouts, shrieks, and horrified yells. Harry and Cho were together now and both hands moved out in the same direction. They were just seconds away from the ground, Both seekers reached, Harry snagged the end same with Cho just as both of them went head on into the Goal Pole, causing a bunch, groans, and oohs… Harry and Cho both toppled off their brooms, snitch in one of their hands… both were knocked unconscious…

“I don’t believe it!” shouted Lee Jordan.

00000

Harry groaned, and opened his eyes, a while later, he felt ice on his head. “Have fun with the pole?” asked Hermione’s soft voice.

“Hmm… blast.” Harry murmured sarcastically. “Did I catch the snitch or did she?” he asked, hoarsely.

Hermione sighed softly, “I’m sorry Harry. You did really really good!”

Harry groaned, “Fuck, I let her win?”

“Language Harry. You did the best you could do.” said Hermione quietly as she placed the pack to the side. “It was your first time.” She said quietly.

Harry grumbled, “That sucks!” Harry said crossing his arms.

Hermione ran her hands over his wet bangs, “Since it was your first time no one ever expected you to catch the snitch all by yourself, like you did just two hours ago.”

His eyes widen, “WHAT!” he shrieked, sitting up.

She giggled, “YOU WON!” she squealed, hugging him around the neck making him gasp, “You… you faked me!” accused Harry, groaning, he fell for it!

She giggled, and moved back, “I learned from the best!” she said, smirking.

“We won? I got the snitch?”

“YEP! It was in your hand, when you two passed out.” she said smiling. “Although, I didn’t like the thought of you knocking your brains out into the pole!”

“We were going so fast, I forgot it was even there! My eyes was on that snitch.”

“Yeah… they said you two were going at least seventy miles an hour.” grumbled Hermione, ‘Enough to send SOME of us into shock!”

“You faked me! Not fair!” Harry grunted, crossing his arms.

She giggled, “I loved that face! Will this make you feel better.” she leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

“Mm…” he moved for a second, “It’s a start…”

She giggled, “Well then… looks like I ‘can’ persuade you.”

“Hmm.” he pulled her into him, to get another long kiss.

Harry was sure that Hufflepuff was on an adrenaline rush that day after beating Ravenclaw, because they won three matches in a row that afternoon at the Dueling Tournament. Harry was there with an ice pack on his head, and Cho was red and wouldn’t even speak to him.

Everyone was slapping him on the back, sometimes making the ice pack fall. “Ack!” Grumbled Harry, when a big burly seventh year slapped him on the back, and told him how much he rocked.

Had it been someone smaller he would have been cursed… without a wand.

Colin came over wanting a picture, he was grinning like mad making Harry look wide eyed, “Raise that camera…” Harry said slowly. “And it will be broken along with every part of your body that happens to have lifted and touched that camera.” he said lethally.

Least to say Colin ran away as fast as he could, leaving Justin to laugh and Hannah and Susan to gasp at him, “That was SO mean!” Hannah chastised.

Harry snorted, “No one has EVER accused me of being nice.” Harry told them.

“Obviously! You could use a lesson in the manner department.” Susan quipped.

Harry laughed, “WHY would I wanna go and do something like that?” he asked, sourly. “Then that’d take away my freedom. Nah! I’m mean and love it.”

They just looked at him and shook their head, their friend was insufferable. But, there was something that you just couldn’t hate about him… indeed the next day Colin came over apologizing, but he got scared off again when Harry said, ‘Boo!’ he couldn’t pass it up, the boy was shaking from head to toe.

However Hermione slapped him hard on the arm, and gave him the third degree, which left Harry’s ears and cheeks red with embarrassment because he apologized to her for it, and a few people just snickered, never having heard Harry apologize to anyone.

Sunday was a lazy day for most. The Ravenclaws were gathered in the library for their very own library club.

Harry however was in the library in the corner thumbing through tombs and jotting down notes. He looked very serious about what he was doing and indeed when two Ravenclaws came by asking if they could sit, he sent them scurrying.

Something had been plaguing his dreams and mind for the last two weeks and he was determined to find out what the hell it was. Occlumency lessons with Parker were going terribley. Harry was having the visions more and more and his scar was burning something fierce. Harry was sure he just wasn’t cut out for Occlumency, but Parker insisted that it wasn’t an easy tool to learn. Indeed Harry nearly cursed the Slytherin several times… that particular Sunday he was in a ‘very’ fowl mood. That’s how Shari found him, when she pranced over in her cat form. She jumped up onto the table and curled up staring at him.

“I see you Vanessa.” murmured Harry. He glanced up over his tomb, and arched an eyebrow. “Is there anything important you are needing?”

She gave him a look with her crystal blue eyes. Harry cleared his throat, “I can’t understand telepathy especially with cats. I think its safe to turn real fast tell me what you need.” She usually didn’t follow him anywhere but outside or at night in his dorm.

She jumped down, and Harry glanced around, when a small pop and the gorgeous vamp was standing in the cats place. She was wearing a white half shirt, obviously no bra… if Vander found out, he’d be bitching. She was wearing tight ‘very’ tight blue jeans, and her black hair fell over her pale shoulders.

“Harry! Vander wants to talk to you! Its serious!” said Shari sitting down.

“What is going on?” asked Harry.

“There was some trouble…” said Shari quietly. “Last night…!”

“What trouble?” asked Harry.

“Centaurs.” Shari said simply.

Harry furrowed his eyes, “What about Centaurs?”

“You remember how, Vander told you Hagrid was going in and out of the forest so much?” asked Shari, in a quiet voice.

“Yeah…! Hermione pointed it out.” he told her. “She’s good friends with the big guy.”

Shari scrunched her nose, it was apparent that she did NOT like Hermione. Harry had no idea why when Hermione and Shari have never even spoken.

“Well, we found out why.” said Shari, leaning back.

“And… why is that?” asked Harry. “He’s got a giant in the forest.”

Harry’s eyes widen and he dropped his book, “He what?” Harry hissed in horror.

“Yep… one of the smaller ones mind you. Only about 17 feet tall.”

“ONLY!” Harry hissed, he knew Giants were bigger than that, but still… 17 feet! He didn’t even want to think about that!

“Yeah he’s kind of a baby too in Giant years.”

Harry blinked, “Ok… does Dumbledore know?”

“Apparently, Dumbledore ‘suggested’ it.”

“So… that’s where Hagrid went on his ‘little’ vacation in September.”

“Yes, from sources far far away, information was that Hagrid and a woman about like his size were seen in the mountains near where the giants reside.”

“Hmm…” Harry tapped his fingers. “I’m betting…” He said slowly. “That since there is only ONE giant in the forest that they did not strike any luck.”

Shari nodded, “That’s only the TIP of the ice berg. Vander wants to talk to you tonight. Midnight. I’ll meet you by the forest, bring Parker if you like.” they heard voices; Shari jumped hugged him and kissed his cheek before transforming into the cat and landing in his lap while doing so.

Harry just shook his head and ran his hand over her fur when a group of third year Gryffindors, spotted him. They just stared open mouthed at him, “What are you staring at?” Harry snapped, making them jump and run off.

00000

That night, he met Shari by the forest. She tackled him with hugs, but he moved before she could kiss his lips. A roll of her eyes was evident but she didn’t stop clinging to him as her arm was around him and she was giggling the whole way to the camp.

“Shari! You KNEW better than to talk so loud!” hissed Vander, marching over.

Shari giggled, “Don’t worry! We took the vancant trail!” she told him.

“I don’t care!” Vander hissed. “That fat oaf is all ready coming in and out! We don’t need to draw anymore suspicion!”

Shari pouted, “I’m sorry!” she looked down feeling ashamed, as her father reprimanded her.

“Vander! It’s not her fault!” said Harry.

“Yes it is! Stop trying to cover! She KNOWS better! Now sit down and shut up!”

“Yes daddy.” Shari walked over, and sat down with a pout. Since she was half vampire she could blush, and it looked odd against her pale cheeks.

“Sit down Harry, we’ve got to go through a few things. Stazz!” Shouted Vander.

“Talk about loud!” scoffed Harry, feeling bad for Shari.

“I have silencers all around here! More than on your apartment.” Vander said grinning.

Harry rolled his eyes, “That’s hardly possible!”

“Vampire magic is very strong…” Vander said grinning.

“Don’t make me jealous!” scoffed Harry bitterly.

A dark haired vampire appeared, looking generally like a pale begger whose been digging graves.

“Yes Vander?” asked Stazz, his eyes tracing over me. They were clear and liquidy. Even more freaky than Vanders.

“Stazz followed Hagrid. It was OUR luck the oaf travels by night!” Vander said pulling up a chair.

Shari was rocking on the chair, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Is that why he looks like a homeless streetwalker?” asked Harry.

Shari giggled loudly causing Vander to shoot her a look, as Stazz scoffed, “You think I LIKE looking like this?” he growled at Harry. “I HATE filth!” Stazz growled.

“But you also hate stakes through your heart.” Vander reminded.

“That’s worse.” Stazz admitted, sourly.

“So what’s up?”

“Deatheaters made better progress than HE did!” Vander sighed, and shook his head, “Stazz can tell it better.”

Stazz grumbled, “Talk about heinous! You think WE’RE disgusting! At least we suck and leave! We don’t tare people’s body parts up!”

“Unless its for hearts or the vaines! They‘re juicy.” Vander commented licking his fangs, causing Harry to make a face, “Ulgh, c’mon! Wizard here! Not Vampire.” Harry held up a hand.

“Even I don’t like that!” Shari commented.

“You don’t even LIKE blood!” shot Stazz.

“I do too! Just… not from humans… or animals.” Shari murmured.

Vander rolled his eyes, “That MUST be the normal part of her.” he murmured. “I have to get it pre-packaged otherwise she bursts into tears!” He grumbled.

Harry knew he’d do anything for Shari, even if it meant going against his own morals… whatever those may be!

“I’m not dead!” Shari snapped, “I’m not immortal! I have feelings! And a conscience!” she retorted.

“Shari!” Vander said slowly.

“Well I do!”

“Stop getting an attitude OK?” Vander glared at her, making her huff and turn the other way, her back facing him.

She crossed her arms murmuring nasty and quite colorful names, that caused Harry to smirk. “I’ll have to remember some of those! May come in handy.”

“Back to the giants.” said Stazz, leaning back in the chair. “The first try was successful. The leader of the Giants was very agreeable… but then tragedy struck and a giant named Karkus killed the first leader. He didn’t want anything to due with Hagrid or the woman after that.” said Stazz lazily. “The idiots didn’t go about it right.” he then added.

“What would you have done?”

“KNOWING, that Karkus was as violent as he was and ENJOYED killing? You don’t give presence and be nice! You tell him, he’ll have ALL the blood and murder he wants!” Stazz remarked. “You have to work with their personality! Even if they ARE light.” Stazz scowled, “That’s why the light ALWAYS tramples over dead ends and problems! They don’t know how to use the darkness to their advantage. Just because you say it doesn’t mean you ‘always’ have to follow it!”

“I know that!” said Harry. He did it all the time.

“Anyway… the ones that ‘wanted’ to be free of Karkus were to scared, and pretty much ran them off. Hagrid however did find his little brother which is residing just north east of us… and the centaurs are pissed.”

“Hmm… how many centaurs are there?” asked Harry.

“About sixty of them we know of… there may be more… babies even.” said Vander.

Harry knew that Vampires wouldn’t ‘dream’ of killing a centaur. Centaur blood was unearthly fatal to a Vampire or Werewolf. Centaur blood had been used in many poisons over the years. Centaur blood is the opposite of Unicorn blood, and Vampires weren’t stupid by any means, touching a unicorn that is so pure would send their bodies into shock, and Vander always said, ‘even we’re not that cruel!’ Besides, Shari would hate him forever, if he did such a thing. Unicorns were her favorite creatures. She had a necklace around her neck at all times with a unicorn on it.

“What if…” said Harry leaning back, “If I tried to talk to the giants?” asked Harry.

Vander blanched, “Are you out of your mind! You’ll be dead before you could get a word out!”

“The more allies we have the better.” said Harry. “Merlin knows Dumbledore will screw everything up! He’s all ready lost the giants to the light side! You guys wouldn’t even BE for the light if it wasn’t for me!” Harry said, bitterly.

“Not to mention the werewolves.” Vander told him.

“Goblins… Sterling, Griphook, and SharpGob have pretty good influence and can get hard to find resources.”

“Yes, Sterling and Griphook are very good add ons to all this. I’m hoping this stops before it gets out of hand.” said Stazz.

Vander whistled, “That’ll be a cold day in hell.”

Stazz shivered, “Who’d want it to be cold in hell? I find it morbidly pleasant!”

Harry just made a disgusted face, “Anyway…” Harry said slowly.

He didn’t want to hear about how disgustingly pleasant it was for the vampires. They were always morbid and gross, but Harry got use to it… sort of… ok he didn’t but he still found them curious and liked their cunning brains.

Stazz smirked at Harry’s nauseas looking face, “Make you sick?”

“Well I am HUMAN!” Harry expressed. “Last time I checked.” the teen looked at himself and nodded, “Yeah… human.” he concluded.

Vander smirked, “What we need to do is find out just how many servants Voldemort has collected and win is Azkaban going to be tore open.”

“That’ll be bad.” said Harry. “He’ll have his MOST loyal servants.” “Yes… he’ll likely set up a distraction… who knows what distraction that’ll be. Probably Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade, so cliché.” Murmured Stazz, lazily.

Harry grunted, “We have five of his followers locked in Hogwarts. Parker, has a hidden passageway.”

“That’s dangerous Harry! Have you interrogated them?” asked Vander.

“Yes, they know nothing! They were lowly recruits! Still, the less the better! It’s better than what the damn Order is doing! Watching and waiting like dogs on leashes!” Harry pointed out.

“That is better than nothing. Five down but he’s probably gained five plus that.” Vander commented.

“Don’t I know that?” asked Harry. “I have NO idea when he’s going to strike! Dumbledore is leaving Sirius out of a LOT of things, and my sources tell me that Remus is being left out too!” the teen sighed and ran a hand through his long black hair. “It’s because of the closeness between the two! So my source is running fuckin’ low! Geri Gibson, although, I banged her, she has nothing; she isn’t apart of the Order! She’s neutral just like Parker! Parker won’t have ANYTHING to do with the Order. He knows better.” Harry placed a hand over his mouth and he stared off into the night trying to come up with a plan for information.

“Looks like we’re going to have to play a waiting game.” Stazz said slowly.

“Looks it. I wish I could get into Snape’s brain!” Harry murmured. “I KNOW he knows everything! He’s a fuckin’ spy! I still don’t know about him though.”

“I don’t think he’s going to betray Dumbledore.” said Vander earnestly.

“How do you know?” asked Harry. “He’s so silky and he’s so damn sly! You’d think he was a vampire.” Harry murmured. “He’s fuckin’ good! Smart, I like him even though he loathes me.”

“He doesn’t loathe you Harry.“ Vander began. “Who said he wasn’t.” the vamp then said quietly.

Harry snorted, “Snape? A vampire?” the teen chuckled, “He may be a lot of things but I don’t think he is a vampire! If he was he would KNOW about what I’ve done for you guys!”

“I do know Harry Potter!” said the voice from behind Harry, causing Harry to stand and turn quickly to see Snape standing there, with a smirk on his pale face. (heh, hope that wasn’t to cliché, I had to put the snarky git in my story just had to find a place to fit him in.)

I wanted to express that the rating is going up as soon as chapter twenty-two or three is given out. So, I guess if I’m on a C2 community with this story it’ll probably be taken off. I’ve been keeping low on the violence because I wanted it to stay PG 13, and I don’t think a bit of teen cussing and a bit of vague sex requires R yet… oh wait… the rating changed! (Slaps forehead, You get what I mean right o‘?)… then again I’m very… relaxed about ratings so some people may think different, but I won’t be able to stop the violence any longer… it’s coming and some of it may be quite graphic… I have a friend who loves action and such and is helping me with it. I’m sorry for the mistakes in my story. I like getting the story up and running and when I’m done I’ll go back through and get a beta reader or something when I have my own internet back. So enough of my talk, I have another chapter to write! Did you know I wrote these three in a course of 24 hours! Heh… school pc/boyfriends pc/friends pc, and library combined and my speed typing skills. I think a lot of my mistakes come from the speed I type… I know I don’t do ‘that’ horribly in school with grammar… a lot of my errors are the simple ones that you over look and I also suck with past and present tense words like have, had and such… enough of my yapping…! Blah, I’m gone.



I was asked by a couple people, if I have a set plan and structure or is it out of the blue. MOST of it is set and structured, but I come up with things at the last moment! My mind runs twenty four hours a day, and I come up with ideas, over the littlest things… for instance, to be completely honest, at the beginning of this, when I had Harry talking to Justin, Hannah, and Susan. I did that to throw people off and was GOING to have him in Ravenclaw… but I changed my own mind at the end. Nothing is definite except the ending… but I do have a structure. For instance Hermione and Harry relationship did not strike me till the last moment, when I thought about how she would help him and be a good ‘first’ girlfriend. Heh, I use to hate her… but I read a story that changed my opinion… (boy, fanfiction really does change your views on characters.)

You'll hear all about Candy, there's a LOT of detail and stuff in this story... THIS is seriously Rated M or R which ever... its very detailed... Thanks for the reviews, I adore them! Yes, I know I have grammar mistakes...

You know I had a beta but I don't know WHAT happened to him. Aw well... Hermione and Harry has paved the way for Harry to find his true heart! Those of you who hate Harry and Hermione never fear... :)

Chapter Twenty-Two: White Christmas Turns Red

Harry stared at Snape who came gliding over, “I am NOT full vampire. I am like Shari!” He waved to the girl who glanced over, and smiled, “Hi Sev!” she waved happily as he nodded, and took a seat opposite of Stazz and sneered, “Good merlin man, go wash!”

“I would if I wasn’t giving important information.” Stazz stated feeling important.

“Who knows about you?” asked Harry.

“No one,” said Snape, “Not even the Headmaster.”

“Did Voldemort really tell you to be nice to me?” asked Harry.

Snape snorted, “Hell no.” he folded his arms, “I haven’t hardly a choice you imbecile!”

Harry just sat back down slowly.

“Severus!” Vander gave Snape that look. “I have to like you! You saved most of the vampires lives! WE owe our lives.” Snape grumbled, “It’s worse than a Wizards Debt. Which I have that too! Damn it!”

“Do you hate to admit that I’m not James Potter?” asked Harry. “I know he was a bullying git.” Harry said simply. “I’m not stupid, I’ve heard enough from Sirius to make me gag about my own father. He may have ironed out later, but it don’t take much to read between the lines. Only reason I attacked Malfoy so fiercely was because I wanted to ‘prove’ that I would in NO way join Voldemort…”

Snape sneered, “What do you take me for Potter? As a two-year-old who doesn’t know right from wrong?” he glowered. “I KNOW what you were doing! I KNEW the Dark Lord was sending a letter out! I kept it from being intercepted with the Headmaster.”

“I wondered why the old man didn’t get a hold of it.”

“You never get mail.” stated Snape.

“Yeah, I do! I don’t have an owl. I have a cat.” Harry told him.

Snape smirked, “You’re more cunning than I figured! Can’t believe you’re a Hufflepuff!”

“Neither can we!” Shari and Vander said at the same time.

Harry shrugged, “Guess I’m to…” he tapped his mouth, “Hermione’s word… different.”

“What do you see in that Muggleborn girl?” asked Snape, with disgust.

Shari glanced over listening intently now.

Harry rolled his eyes, “Unlike, some, I don’t mind dating a muggleborn! I’ve fucked many muggles.”

Snape made a disdainful face, “Too much information Potter!”

“You asked why I like muggleborns? I don’t think of them like that.” the teen stated folding his arms. “She’s a person, she’s smart! She’s the only one who can keep up with me.” stated Harry. “Besides it pisses Ron off to the point where he blows up like a blow fish.” Grinning madly, Snape just rolled his dark eyes.

“See!” stated Harry waving his hand, “YOU can’t deny she isn’t smart.”

“Know it all brat more like!” stated Snape.

Harry smirked, “Intimidated?”

Snape growled, “Don’t even go there.”

“You are!” stated Harry. “Most people are. She’s not a know it all for no reason. You realize she was a muggleborn, she didn’t want to be left out! She wanted to know ‘what’ she was getting into. Frankly, I don’t blame her.”

“Enough about muggleborns! We have something else to discuss!” said Vander, sighing. “Night is getting old!”

“Information! We need info!” Harry stated.

“I can’t dish it out.” Snape scowled. “You do realize that the Headmaster is quite clear when we do oaths.” Snape however dropped a piece of parchment.

“I can’t tell you a thing.” said Snape, as Vander picked it up and unrolled it, and smirked, and gave it to Harry who went over it.

Harry smirked, “You aren’t a snarky Slytherin for nothing now are you?”

Snape just stared at him, and raised one eyebrow upwards, “No… I am not.”

“Harry we’ll go over this and get back to you.” said Vander.

Harry nodded, “OK, I need to get back.” he said checking the time seeing it was after one-thirty.

“I’m going… to be… exhausted tomorrow.” He grumbled standing and yawning.

“I’ll walk you back!” Shari bounded up and clung to his arm with a giggle.

Vander glared at her, “BE quiet! Talk quietly Shari!” he warned.

Shari nodded, “I will! Promise!” She squealed, as Harry smirked, and nodded, “G’night guys.”

“Hmm… you’ve delayed my hunt.” Stazz murmured standing.

“You still got several hours Stazz.” Vander teased. “I’m hungry too! Go lurking together?”

“I thought you’d never ask!” Stazz said grinning.

000000

As it turned out Harry was a mess the next morning. He rolled out of bed and wiped the sleep from his eyes and he made it to the floor with a thump.

“Long night?” asked Justin coming out. The second time the teen was up before him.

“Hmmph.”

“With Hermione?” teased Justin.

Harry shook his head, “No…” He yawned. “Parker…” he lied, and rolled over lazily to the drawer and pulled clothes out.

He was laying on the floor practically as he slid everything on. Ernie and Zacharias had to walk over him, and Justin was just laughing at Harry, with amusement.

Harry just left him to it; now if Zacharias was laughing, the boy wouldn’t have any teeth, but Justin was just a bag of happiness and his first best friend in Hogwarts not counting Hannah.

Harry was laying on his back clothes on and closed his eyes to fall back asleep when Justin nudged him with his foot, “Harry! Up.” said Justin chuckling.

Harry groaned, and rolled over and sighed tiredly, “Ulgh!” He then realized what he was doing today. He couldn’t go to class!

“SHIT!” Harry hissed.

“What?” asked Justin bending down. “I can’t go to class.” Harry looked up, “I have to go with Candy! I forgot!” Harry slapped himself on forehead and stood quickly, and undressed from his robes.

“OH! What about class and the Headmaster?”

“Screw the Headmaster, I have more important things at the moment. I’ll skip you tell them I was being a lazy arse lump and they’ll give me detention.”

Harry said, pulling out normal clothes. “Going to shower! I have to meet her at nine.” Harry said rubbing his head, and brushing his teeth before flipping on the taps.

Justin came in, “What do you want me to tell Hermione?”

Harry choked and glanced over as he slipped in the stall, “Uh… tell her… uh… damn it!” He hissed, as he moved the taps, too hot and he was straining his brain. “Just tell her I’m asleep! I’ll listen to her bitch later.”

Justin smirked, “OK.” he walked out leaving Harry to grumble, “This girlfriend business is weird. I‘m not even getting any!”

Harry grabbed a few items, as well as his wallet, and wands and slid them in their designated spots. Out of his usual black leather jeans and metallica shirts. He was wearing a blue silk button up long sleeved shirt and a pair of black dress slacks. He had to make the belt invisible because the studs just did NOT look right with the outfit.

His earrings were out of place but like hell was he taking them out. Who knew when he needed the magic out of them.

He tied his long hair back, it had gotten a lot longer and there was a slight wave in it that annoyed Harry, but cutting it would look terrible. He seen pictures of himself as a child with short hair, very bad! His hair was out of control.

Harry slid on the invisibility cloak and grabbed the blue-print of Hogwarts and opened it, and checked to see the best path to take. He seen Justin and Hermione talking. He smirked, she’s probably going red about now! He thought as he slipped out the door and then out the portrait. Harry had to dodge as many students as he could by skirting the halls and doing seeker like maneuvers.

Harry ‘should’ have asked Shari to help him. He didn’t want to apparate but he hadn’t a choice. He just hoped he did not get caught. He had to move between a bunch of people waiting at the Hogsmeade Station for their train to arrive. He also hoped that no one followed.

Once he was out of sight of people, he looked around and with a small ‘pop’ he was gone.

000000

“There you are!” said Candy, sitting on his couch, looking as pregnant as ever.

She was wearing a short mini skirt, and a baggy purple sweater, and her hair was pulled up. She had a bit of lip gloss on her lips but otherwise she wasn’t wearing any make-up.

“I thought you forgot.” she said simply. “No, I didn’t forget just had to dodge a few people.” Harry said, putting his cloak aside. “Are we ready?”

She nodded, “Yeah… we’re ready.” she had a bit of trouble getting back up from the couch.

She grumbled, “Gah! I hate this.” she said, as he took her other arm gently. “I’m big!” she told him.

“You’re pregnant.” he said as a matter of fact.

“Same difference.” scoffed Candy.

“No its not.” said Harry simply as he gave her a jacket. “Its too hot!”

“No its not! It’s cold! Even by MY standard.”

“Its HOT!” griped Candy. “Let’s go!” she waved her hand and headed out the door leaving Harry to roll his eyes, “Hormones.” He murmured, closing the door behind.

The air was really cold but Candy didn’t looked bothered.

“Here! You need to drive! It’s starting to get hard to drive.” Candy told him.

“You sure you’re not further along than the Dr. thinks?”

Candy shrugged, “I don’t know! I’ve never been pregnant.” she said sliding into the passenger side of the SUV.

Harry used his magic to be able to drive, otherwise he wouldn’t be able to do so. He did charm this SUV before he gave it to Candy to not wreck no matter what, but still he was fifteen, no liscense, taking chances with his child in Candy was not going to happen.

“Are you going too find out?” asked Harry.

She shrugged, “It’s up to you.” she said, simply. “Either way I don’t care much.”

Harry just glanced at her, “So you don’t care whether it’s a boy or girl?”

She shook her head, “Don’t care. Its yours…” She told him. “It’s up to you.”

Harry just turned his attention back to the road. “Are you taking your prescriptions right?” he asked, as she fiddled with the radio.

“Of course I am. But, the odd cravings are a menace! My parents are a bit… put off that they won’t get custody, but I told them your standing on it.”

“Good! I’d hate to have to resort to drastic measures.”

Candy stared at him, “You wouldn’t would you?”

“For my child?” he glanced over at Candy. “I’d do anything.” he said simply.

“How can YOU all ready be attached to something that hasn’t even appeared yet?”

Harry just looked at her, “Does it matter HOW?” He asked, turning his eyes back onto the road, and making a left hand turn. “What matters is that I am.”

Harry pulled into the lot that had assorted businesses and offices scattered all around the plaza. They parked, and Harry got out and helped Candy.

Upon entering Harry stared around curiously, there were many people in the Dr.’s office at the moment. A bunch of girls, and a bunch of women who all ready had kids.

Harry walked with Candy to the glass screen that had a receptionist sitting behind.

“Please sign in!” she said professionally.

Harry sat down next to Candy, and looked at his surroundings. There was a young girl about Harry’s age sitting in the corner looking quite pale, she was rocking back and forth and a stern woman was on her right, that woman was sitting straight up, and her skirt was plaid and came to her knees.

“If I was sixteen and pregnant, that’s how MY mum would be.” Candy responded in a low voice.

“Hmm…” He murmured, glancing at each female.

One all ready far along, she looked a bit older about thirty maybe. She had a two year old playing at her feet. He was a blond haired boy with the curliest hair and when he looked up his eyes were a baby blue.

There was a tiny female infant on his right, and a large woman was looking down at the baby who was in the carseat. She was wrapped in a light purple blanket, and had a small little hat. Harry was trying not to smile.

They were one of the last to be called by the nurse standing at the door with a legal pad.

“Miss Samson? And you are?” she asked, curiously.

“The father.” stated Harry. “Oh right.” she said, “Follow me.”

Harry waited outside the door for the check up and then entered for the ultra-sound. He didn’t know much about the magical way of doing it, but this was just as good, and besides he didn’t want to risk anyone finding out about the child.

He was surprised when he seen a small little ball in a web of static. He could just make it out, and his eyes grew wide, with shock. Candy was laying there watching it, convinced there was nothing there.

“I see it!” said Harry and touched the screen and traced the outline with his finger.

“Oh.” she said, unconvinced. “Yes, that is your child.” the Dr. told them.

“What about the sex of the child?” asked Harry.

“Let’s see…” said the Dr. moving the device across Candy’s pregnant belly. Harry forgot what it was called. He didn’t listen to the technical stuff.

“Looks like the child is being rather stubborn. The child is developed quite nicely, however it doesn’t seem to want to move so we can get a better view.”

Harry smirked, “Maybe its shy?” he tried.

The Dr. chuckled, “Yes, shy… apparently.” the Dr. all ready liked Harry.

“I wouldn’t want someone I didn’t know seeing me naked either!” commented Harry.

Through the whole ultra-sound the baby was stubborn. It would turn over and move its foot but the Dr. couldn’t get him/her into the right angle to find out whether it was a boy or girl. ()’ )

Candy soon gave up, “Forget it! I’m exhausted.” she said, sighing.

Harry tried not to roll his eyes at the woman, only SHE would care for not seeing her own child and finding out what it was.

“I’ll give you a tape and a print out! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.” said the Dr.

“Heh, OK! Can I get dressed and go now?” asked Candy standing and making a face, as she grunted.

Harry just sighed, and helped her up.

“Yes you may get dressed. Let me get you a prescription refill and then we’ll be through.” He smiled, and walked out, as Candy grunted, and put her clothes back on.

“You know you can be a bit less grouchy about this.”

She just glared at him but said nothing as she adjusted her skirt. “I’m exhausted.”

“You can sleep at my apartment if you like. I need to go apartment hunting while I’m out here anyway.” He said checking his watch seeing it saying noon. He had a few hours. “Let’s go get something to eat.”

“Good! I’m starved.” said Candy tieing her hair tighter, just as the Dr. came in handed Harry the prescriptions and the tapes.

00000

After getting Candy’s prescription refills and getting a bite to eat, he let her off at his apartment, she went in, and Harry backed out in the SUV quickly. Now that she wasn’t in the car he could drive faster, which was what he liked best.

He bent down and found his Rush CD, and pulled out the disc. That was the only thing Candy and him had in common, they both liked classic rock.

Harry leaned back, and thought about what he had seen in the monitor. It took a lot for the teens emotions to stay put. ‘That was HIS kid. HIS flesh and blood. He’ll be damned if anyone takes it away.’ He smiled, and turned into a Quicky Mart to get a newspaper, having to due this the muggle way didn’t bother him any. It was a bit of a neusance but it was better than having Dumbledore know what he was doing. As soon as he got Sirius to sign the emancipation papers, then he’d be thinking differently. He’d be getting the deed to Godric Hollow and hiring a muggle contractor not a magical. He didn’t trust them anymore than he could throw them. Then again given the right movement he could throw them far so maybe that’s not a good comparison.

00000

Six-thirty Harry appeared back at school. He dropped his cloak in the trunk, when Justin came over, “Hermione is spitting nails. She told me to come up and get you.”

Harry laughed, “Damn, I’m later than I thought. I forgot, I have a one bedroom apartment.”

“Oh… well did you find out?” he asked, as they walked out.

“No, it was stubborn and Candy wanted to leave.”

“Hehe, got your personality all ready I bet!” said Justin, as Susan and Hannah came over asking the same question as Justin.

“What about Hermione? You’re not telling her are you?”

Harry winced, “No! Less who knows the better.” Harry said, heading down the corridor when he came face to face with a blazing angry brunette.

“Harry!” she said, “I thought you were sick!”

Harry smiled, “No, go on guys!” Harry said, to his friends. When they were gone she slapped him on the chest, “Where were you? You missed class, lunch, and you’ve missed a half hour of dinner!”

“C’mon Hermione!” Harry wrapped his arm around her, and they headed toward the library.

“I’m sorry, but I had to go into the muggle world.” He told her. He decided to settle on half the truth.

“Why?” asked Hermione shocked. “Remember Hermione, I’m ‘from’ the muggle world just like you but I’ve left a lot of unfinished business! No, I’m moving.” He told her. “My old apartment, all the damn witches and wizards know where its at! I don’t want that.”

Hermione just stared at him, wondering if she should believe him. He held up his hands, “I swear Hermione! I wasn’t doing anything you would disapprove of except skip classes.”

She just huffed, “Which is a BIG no no!” she chastised, as they leaned against the table in the back of the library.

He looked over, “I’m sorry!” He said simply. “I didn’t forget about you, I just didn’t want to tell you till I had done what I needed to do.”

She scowled and nudged him as he wrapped his arm around her, “Can I make it up to you?” his mouth to her ear.

She laughed, an moved one shoulder against her ear, unable to help it, it tickled.

“Yeah! Do your homework.”

He made a face, “No!” He protested. “Yes!” she said turning and kissing him on the lips, “Homework, and then we’ll figure something else out.”

He made a pout and nodded, “Fine! You’re no fun!” his chin was against her shoulder.

She just looked at him, “I didn‘t say that was ALL!” Hermione was adopting Harry’s trademark smirks, down to a fine science.

0000

There was no more Quidditch till the new year, and a lot of the fifth years, Hermione included were starting to pull out the past year books. O.W.L’s were coming up and Hermione was spending more and more time in the library until Harry dragged her out of there, or tickled her into making out. “That’s why a library was built.” Harry told her one late November evening.

She scoffed, “Harry!”

“What? It’s true! They were built for making out because its sooo quiet…” he said, his arm around her small frame.

They were sitting there, and Hermione just kept glancing over at him with sparkle in her eye.

“No, it wasn’t you silly.” “Yeah it was! So… put the book down.” He took her book and she scoffed, “Harry! Owls are coming up!”

“Not till next year!” He griped, and put the second year book away. “Besides! You know all the second year stuff! You’re a genius! You can’t get any higher than that.”

“Harry… please, I really really want to study!”

“No you don’t! C’mon!” He pulled her closer to where she was practically in his lap. “Please… no more studying?”

She just glared at him and he smiled charismatically, making her cave in and lean into him closer, as his arms went all the way around her. And locked at her waist. “Good! I get my way.” He grinned evily.

“For now.” said Hermione simply, before giving in to the kisses he was leaving her on her neck.

00000

December popped up quickly, there was a bit of snow spraying all over the land of Hogwarts. Hogsmeade was scheduled for the second week of December. The Dueling competition was getting very competitive, it was getting down to some of the more powerful witch and wizards. Hermione battled a seventh year girl from Ravenclaw, and that girl was crying with embarrassment at the end of it. What he wanted to see was Blaise’s duel, he had been working with her, and he definitely thought she improved.

Voldemort was staying silent, the information Snape had given Vander, all it happened to be was a Deatheater List, which Harry copied and sent right in to the Daily Prophet. They were eager to print it the second they got a hold of it. This however proved to be a BIG mistake, especially when Harry’s name showed up in the Daily Prophet… a big mistake and Harry would pay the ultimate price…

00000

Harry was debating on where to spend Christmas.

“Why don’t you come home with me!” said Hermione, with a light in her eyes.

Harry smiled, “What about your parents?”

She giggled, “I wrote them two weeks ago, telling them about you… and they want to meet you!” she said, excitedly.

Harry’s arm was around her, and her hand was on his leg, they were in the library, it had been the meeting place for them since they couldn’t share a common room.

Harry smiled, “Well, I could. I’d like to be in the muggle world for a change.” He told her. “That way I can get my business done.” he told her.

She smiled, “See! It’ll work out great! NO one will badger you!” He smiled, “I’m not taking my earrings out.” he told her.

She laughed, “No… you don’t have too!” she said, “I’m betting there’s more than metal in those eh?”

“You starting to think like me or something?” he teased, as she smiled, “I could be.”

“Hmm… that’s scary.” He theorized, with a grin on his face.

“Yes it is!” said Hermione, moving in for a kiss. One in which Harry wouldn’t turn down.

This whole girlfriend business was getting easier and easier to do. He still was unsure of letting her in on anything… at the moment. He would wait till later see how they work out.

000000

One of the last days Harry had at Hogwarts, he was packing everything. Justin was talking to him, “You ought to stop by! So we can exchange gifts! Hannah and Susan are coming over on Christmas Eve! Come on! There’ll be a big dinner and everything.”

Harry smiled, “Can Hermione come?”

“Of course! Susan and Hannah got her some candy.”

Harry smiled, and nodded, “Ok…” said Harry putting everything in a certain way in his trunk.

000000

He met up with Hermione on the day they were leaving. Black leather pants, and a black AC/DC t shirt, and his hair all down.

She just laughed, “Are you wanting to try to intimdate my parents?” she teased, as Harry placed his trunk by the door with hundreds of others.

He laughed, “No, I’ll change later. We have six hours.” He told her.

She laughed and shrugged, “I don’t care…” she said. She liked the leather pants.

Hermione had to go to the prefect compartment, along with Hannah and Ernie.

Harry sat with Susan and Justin, and Lily was perched in his lap begging for the attention he had neglected to give her. He scratched the auburn kitty behind the ear most of the way, until Hannah turned up at fifteen past twelve.

“Hermione said she’ll come in at two! She’s dividing the attention.” said Hannah, smiling and sitting next to Harry and ran her hand over Lily, who purred even more.

Before Harry left Hogwarts, he had done a few things in case of an emergency. He had an emergency port-key on his belt. He had two throwing knives in his boots, and he had a couple daggers strapped to his waist with concealment charms, not counting his two wands.

Harry rarely went anywere unarmed, that was just the way it was and the way it would always be.

Hermione bounded into the compartment at exactly two o‘ clock., with a smile on her face.

“Hey Harry!” Hannah moved, but she smiled, “It’s OK!” she sat in Harry’s lap. Harry didn’t complain his arm went around her petite waist, as she kissed him and ran her hand over Lily who was on Hannah’s lap now.

Hermione was helping Justin with his Potions Homework, while Harry was going through his trunk and pulling out some clothes.

“Harry you don’t have to look all conservative.” she told him.

He glanced over, “I know, I wasn’t planning on it. But, I can’t look like you got me out of a concert.” he told her as she snickered.

“My parents won’t care. Just go like you are.” she said, smiling.

“Those pants do look good!” Giggled Susan.

Harry smirked, “They are my favorite.”

“Mine too.” said Hermione with a smile.

Harry just laughed, and threw his clothes in the trunk and shut it, “I don’t mind changing if needed.”

She waved her hand and grabbed his arm and pulled him over to her, “Don’t worry about it.”

The Hogwarts Express pulled into the platform at ten till six, Harry and Hermione got off the platform together, when the red haired seeker came running over to her. Harry remembered her from the Quidditch Game Slytherin vrs Gryffindor.

“Hey Hermione!” she stopped and stared at Harry in shock for a moment before turning her brown eyes to his girlfriend.

“Hey Ginny!”

“Are you going to you know where on Christmas?” asked Ginny hopefully. “I don’t need to be the only girl.” she said, grumbling. She was wearing a faded pair of blue robes.

Hermione smiled, “Harry knows all about it! Sirius IS his godfather.”

Harry nodded, “I’m stopping by too.” He told her as a matter of factly.

Ginny just looked at him and nodded, “Oh… Ok then. I’ll see you! Good to know I’m not going to be the only girl!” she hugged Hermione before bounding off toward her brothers.

The Weasley twins gave him a wink, causing Harry to smirk, and grab the cart that was passing their way with no one behind it.

“Hey Harry! Come over with me to say g’bye to the Weasleys!”

Harry groaned, “All right.” He murmured pushing the cart over, as Hermione bounded over faster than him. He made his way over there as a motherly looking woman who was pleasantly plump, had her arms around Hermione. “We’ll miss you Hermione!” she said, warmly.

“I’ll be there on Christmas! So will Harry!” Said Hermione pointing behind her, as Harry stopped midway.

The red haired woman glanced up, “You must be Harry!” she said, her eyes lighting up. “Fred and George has told me all about you!” she said, but her eyes went to his tattoo that was on his arm and his earrings and hair.

Harry glanced at the twins who smirked, “Really… probably heard a load of bad.” He said immodestly.

“Oh no! Nothing bad at all! Just how smart you were! Sirius has been talking a lot too.” said Mrs. Weasley fondly.

Mr. Weasley stepped up the balding red head smiled, “Hello there Harry! I’m Arthur Weasley! This is Molly, I think she forgets her own name.”

“Arthur!” Mrs. Weasley glared at her husband but he smiled, “Sirius has talked so much about you.”

Harry just looked from one Weasley to the other adult Weasley and then to Ron who was scowling and crossing his arms, with anger. Ginny, the only other girl in the group was between her twin brothers, who were giving her bunny ears with their fingers.

Harry gave a half a grin, as he shook Mr. Weasley’s hand.

“He said you were coming for Christmas?”

“Yes either Christmas or on Boxing Day.” Harry told them.

“Yeah mum and dad want me home for Christmas this time. Harry’s staying!” She smiled, as Mrs. Weasley’s smile faltered. “Oh… I wondered why Sirius didn’t come by.”

Harry just nodded, and listened to Mrs. Weasley talk warmly to Hermione, they were whispering about something.

The twins came over, and nudged him in the shoulder. “What do you two freckle face punks want?” asked Harry with a smirk on his face.

“Nothing.” They said with identical grins. “Mhmm…”

“We just wanted to… ask you a few questions.” said George wrapping an arm around him and veering him to the side away from the others leaving Mrs. Weasley to narrow her eyes at her kids.

“We wanted to know, if you would like to go in with us on a joke shop?” asked Fred smiling.

“It’s our dream! But…” George trailed off hesitantly.

“You need help financially?” asked Harry simply.

They nodded, “We figured… since… you understand… that you could help out.” George stuffed his hands in his pockets.

Harry smirked, “You know, I don’t think that’s a bad idea. I’ll see what I can do guys!” said Harry smiling. He hated to see the two twins looking so painful and not comical.

“Really?” asked Fred. “We were hesitant on asking! We have half of the money all ready for premises in Diagon Alley.”

“But, its not enough. We’ve taken out an add in the Daily Prophet and Witch Weekly, we get good orders!” stated George.

“But, to get started is pricy.”

Harry smirked, “I’ll see what I can do guys! Have a Happy Christmas!” he winked, and walked over to where Hermione is waiting.

“What did ‘those’ two want?” she asked, suspiciously.

Harry smiled, “Nothing, just a little heart to heart talk.”

“You don’t talk to ‘anyone’ heart to heart.” she said as a matter of fact.

He smirked, “I think you are starting to know me too well!”

Hermione lifted her head up high and he glanced over, “And that’s dangerous.” He teased, as she rolled her eyes, “Sure it is.”

They ran through into the muggle world, and Harry glanced around as the chill slid up his back. Hermione was wearing his leather jacket. She was wearing a soft pink sweater and a black pair of jeans that were slightly flare. She had a headband in her hair that matched her sweater.

She glanced around, “Mum! Dad!” she shouted, running over to a tall thin couple.

The woman looked identical to Hermione, curly brown hair and light brown eyes. The father however had Hermione’s soft face, and dimples. The mother had more of a long face.

“Harry!” She waved him over, as he walked over dreading this. Since when did ‘he’ have to suck up to people? He thought bitterly to himself. Then again since when did he agree to getting a girlfriend?

“Guys! This is Harry Potter!”

“Oh! You’re the boy they talk about in Hermione’s books?” said her mother with a look of surprise. Her eyes were looking at his wardrobe in shock.

Mr. Granger however smiled, “Hello Harry! I’m Richard Granger, and this is my wife Sophie! Call us by our first names. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Hermione’s told us loads about you.”

“Not too much I hope.” said Harry, cordially.

They chuckled warmly, and Harry was aware of how ‘nice’ they seemed. Mrs. Granger or more like Sophie, however couldn’t stop looking at his attire, that was until Hermione nudged her a bit hard.

Richard and Sophie Granger lead both Harry and Hermione over to a silver BMW.

Richard popped the boot and Harry proceeded to put the trunks up when Richard smiled, “I got them Harry! You go ahead and get in! It’s freezing out here.”

Indeed it was, Harry smiled slightly and slid in beside Hermione who was grinning widely.

Harry tried not to feel uncomfortable, as he glanced at Hermione who winked, “Relax.” she told him. “Easy for you to say.” Harry murmured back. Sophie was glancing through the rear view mirror at them.

Richard got into the drivers seat and they talked the whole way through town. The two asked the usual questions of how did school go and what did they do, and how were her grades.

“Harry here rivals me!” said Hermione. “He’s absolutely brilliant however when it comes to Defense. No one has beat him yet.”

“I’ve only battled Draco.” commented Harry, dryly.

“So! He was the worst one!” Hermione added. “NO one wanted to battle Malfoy.”

“You mean that mean little blond twit?” asked Richard.

Hermione nodded, “Yeah.” she answered quietly.

“Bout time someone got the best of him.” he commented, giving Harry an appraising look.

“Was he the one we seen in Diagon Alley a long time ago?” asked Sophie curiously.

“That was his father!” Hermione expressed, “Malfoy was with him though, he was the one antagonizing Ron and Ginny.”

“So it took several years for someone to finally stand up to him?”

“I never let Ron.” Hermione quipped. “He’s all ready had detentions over the prat!”

“But, YOU stood up to him?” Richard glanced over his shoulder.

Harry had to guess that Richard took Draco Malfoy quite seriously in regards to his daughter. “Yeah, several times actually.” Harry told him. “I’m not afraid of getting in trouble. Dumbledore needs me more than I need him.”

Richard smirked, and Sophie looked confused, “What do you mean Harry?”

Harry shrugged, “I’m the new kid.” He told her.

“Oh!” “Remember mum? How the Daily Prophet use to talk about Harry being dead? No one knew where he was?”

“That was YOU?” Sophie asked, now looking at him with interest.

Harry nodded, “Yeah, I wanted to stay dead to the world.” He told them simply.

“Why?” asked Sophie, curiously. “The Wizarding World has more bigots and racism than the muggle world… or this world.” He corrected.

Hermione sighed, “It does unfortunately. It’s people like Malfoy that give it such a bad name.” She gave him a warning look.

Harry glanced at her and she shook her head slowly. Harry suddenly got it… her parents had no idea about Voldemort. They thought he was gone. Of course! As protective as Richard was, and Harry had only met him ten minutes ago… they’d yank Hermione out faster than you could say, ‘Veriteserum’

“Its bigotry for me because of the ideas people have in their heads about me.” He said smoothing things over.

“Oh! Is it because you’re well known?” asked Richard.

Harry nodded, “Yeah, comes with a nasty price.”

“I don’t particularly blame you for that.” Sophie then replied.

They turned down a cul-de-sac and pulled into a large white house with light blue shudders. There was another car parked in the drive, a dark blue SAAB.

Getting out the cold caused Harry to shiver slightly, as Richard insisted he got the trunks.

“Yours is quite light.” Richard noticed.

Harry nodded, “It’s got a few spells around it.” Harry told him, as Hermione smiled, “C’mon! Let me show you around!” she said, grabbing his hand and pulling him toward the house.

The inside smelled of cinnamon and spice. The living room was very nice indeed, Harry noticed right off the bat that everything was coordinated burgundy and hunter green was the theme. He was aware of the love of crafts and angelic items all around.

“Mums favorite colors are burgundy and hunter green.” Hermione told him.

Harry was given a tour, of the three bedroom house. In the back there was a pool but it was tarped and covered.

“Dad had that put in two years ago!” said Hermione, as she went up the steps with him.

Hermione’s room was a light powdered blue, with a nice floor to ceiling book shelf on each side of the room. The wood was a medium willow and very nice.

“Dad loves to build things.” she told him. “Before he became a dentist he worked for a construction site.” she told him.

“I worked for a construction site.” he told her. She glanced at him, “Did you? How long?” asked Hermione.

“A year and a half.” Harry told her. The shelves were stuffed with books, and there were places that were vacant, obviously the books in her trunk fit there. They passed her parents room and she pointed to the bathroom and then to the guest room which was on the other side of her parents. It was nice and burgundy and hunter green kind of like downstairs. There was a large double bed in the corner, and an oak dresser with a mirror above it.

“This will be your room. I hope its comfortable.” she said, sweetly.

“It’s fine.” He stated simply, when Richard came up, “Aww… Hermione’s all ready showed you around. Excellent.” He said placing Harry’s trunk down.

Richard smiled, “Everything good for you Harry? Need more covers or anything?”

“No, I’m good.” said Harry as Hermione and him followed Richard out.

“You know this is the first time Hermione’s been home for Christmas since her first year. Her school really takes her time.” said Richard, as they scaled the steps to the dinning room to hear clinking and clanking from the kitchen.

“I’m going to help mum!” she said touching his arm and bounding into the kitchen leaving Harry alone with Richard. Hermione wished she wouldn’t.

“So Harry, Hermione tells me you are very independent?” Richard smiled and ushered Harry into the living room where Harry sat down on one of the hunter green armchairs.

“Uh… yeah… I have my own apartment.” he told Richard, whose eyebrows shot upwards, “Oh? My I ask how you finance such a thing?”

Harry was going to have to lie a little here, “I worked at a construction site, I make pretty decent money, and my parents left me some when they died.”

“Oh right… that would make sense. Didn’t your world give you to a family or something?” he asked, quite concerned.

Harry felt a bit uncomfortable, “Yeah…” said Harry, looking around him. “My aunt and uncle… even if it was in my parents will. My mothers sister hated her.”

“Oh! Why would she hate your mother?” asked Richard.

“She was jealous, I suspect.” said Harry simply. “You can imagine they didn’t treat me too good. I ran away at five when I couldn’t take it no longer.”

Richard was absolutely flabbergasted, “Five? Oh dear goodness.” he remarked.

Harry shrugged, “It’s worked this long. I was very happy until Dumbledore came and pounded on my door, somehow finding me.” Harry sighed, “Still have figured that one out. I covered my tracks.” “Well everyone is uncovered one way or nother Harry. Things can’t stay permanent.” “That’s putting it lightly.” Harry said bitterly.

“I take it you don’t like your school? Hermione adores it.” said Richard mildly surprised.

Harry looked at Richard, “I’d like it, if there was a different Headmaster.” he looked at Richard, “You know how it is, when someone has been in power far to long eh?”

Richard nodded slowly, “Yes I do.”

“The old man means well, but don’t ‘ever’ be fooled by his twinkle and grandfatherly smile. He’s a big lier underneath it all.” Harry told Richard.

“Oh dear.” was all Richard could say.

They got onto a lighter subject, Harry’s schooling.

“I had a few tutors, one who is residing at Hogwarts at the moment, to make sure I stay safe.”

Richard was happy to hear the teen had ‘some’ sort of guidance.

“Hermione never told me, how did you two… get together?” asked Richard, doing the usual fatherly thing, and interrogating the teen that was dating his daughter.

“Uh…” he faught a smirk, “Well we’re both in different houses. But, she was curious about me, and I guess through her ’observations’ she found that I was a down to the point person, so she came up to me talking to me asking me all kinds of questions, trying to get to know me. I wouldn’t talk to her around her friend Ron Weasley because we don’t get along.”

“Oh… I didn’t know that.”

“Ron’s a bit…. Hot headed and I don’t like hearing about my fame every five seconds of my life. It’s complicated a person either likes me or they hate me.” Harry shrugged. “I can’t please everyone and I’m not gonna try.”

Richard smiled, “Did you two just started dating?”

“Pretty much.” said Harry. He was going to leave it at that. “We just… kind of… started dating out of the blue.”

“You’re fifteen so this is your first relationship?”

Harry felt uncomfortable with all these questions, but he knew it was a fathers job to interrogate no matter how many lies Harry had to feed the man. “Yes.”

“Dad! Stop interrogating Harry!” Hermione said coming out and crossing her arms.

Richard glanced up at his daughter, “I am not! We’re just talking.” Hermione rolled her eyes, “Mum said you two are going to set the table.” she said, smiling at Harry before turning and heading in.

Harry got up with Richard, who smiled, “You’ll find Harry, that both of them are dominating women.”

“I know.” stated Harry. That’s what he liked about Hermione.

“I’m singled out in this house.” he informed.

Harry smirked, “Too much estrogen?” he offered.

Richard gave him a look, “You have NO idea.” he expressed.

Harry did see where Hermione got her good looks, both Hermione’s parents were good looking. The mother was very pretty, and during dinner Harry noticed how everything had no sugar and most things were boiled with hardly any salt at all.

Hermione gave him a sympathetic look and slipped him a salt shaker. Harry just smirked and took the shaker. The potatoes wouldn’t have been the same without it.

Life at the Grangers was different for Harry, he had to watch what he said, and a couple times he had to change his words, almost saying ‘fuck’ was not a way to win the hearts of two protective parents.

Harry was also dieing for a cigarette, and when everyone went to bed at eleven thirty, Harry snuck out the window and onto the roof of the house. It was freezing but it was better than not being able to have a smoke.

He sat on the roof of the house near his window, and pulled out a cigarette and it felt like heaven to him. He was almost off of them. January he’d go down to one a day and then hopefully in February he could go to one or two a week. Hopefully by the time the baby was born he would be smoke free.

“Hey!” whispered a voice, making Harry glance over his shoulder to see Hermione staring out his window.

She must have snuck in, he smirked as he seen her wince as she struggled out the window, “Ack! Its freezing!” she squeaked, wearing baggy light blue pajamas that had yellow stars and a small spaghetti strapped shirt to match. Quite attractive and gave enough room for imagination.

“You’re looking hot!” He told her, making her gush, “Oh Harry.” she scooted closer. “Ulgh.”

Harry’s arm went around her and pulled her close. “I had to smoke!” He told her.

She just frowned slightly and nodded understanding as she buried herself in his arms. Harry rubbed her arm, and they sat there for several moments.

“Your parents are nice.” Harry told her.

She smiled, and glanced up, “Really? Do you really think that or are you just saying that?”

Harry looked at her, “Kitty, you’ll find, I don’t say anything I don’t want to say.”

“I should have known that.” agreed Hermione.

“They are nice. Your mother hated my clothes.”

Hermione giggled, “She thought… ok yes, she hated them, but she knows its your clothes not hers.”

Harry snorted, “Right.” he blew the smoke away from Hermione, who buried herself in his arms.

Hermione felt his warmth spread through her, as if his magic was touching her skin, and she didn’t feel so cold. Snowflakes were falling all around giving it a beautiful glow. The street lights were on and the light silhouetted the dark night.

Harry glanced up to see a new moon in process. Remus would be feeling his best right about now.

“You blew them away!” she said smiling. “They like you! My ‘dad’ likes you.” Harry smirked, “I think he was stunned at how ‘we’ got together.”

She laughed, “What did you tell him?”

Harry shrugged, “I just said… we got together. It really happened oddly.” “It sure did.” said Hermione, laughingly. “You told me I was walking into a Tigers Den.”

“Pretty much, and I wasn’t lieing.” he told her.

She laughed, “Yeah… how do I hold up to the big ones?”

Harry just smiled, and put out the cigarette and flicked it off onto the street. He turned to Hermione and nodded, “Hold up well.” he said, as she scooted up and kissed his mouth.

Touching her cheek he deepened the kiss her hand touching his chest, as her arm was around him. “You have to be freezing.” He told her.

She smiled, “A bit, but you’re doing a good job keeping me warm.” she said, softly and kissed him impulsively.

It soon got to cold for the two of them to continue sitting on the rooftop. The snow was falling heavier now falling into their hair. Helped Hermione back into the room, where she shivered, as a warm burst of heat fell upon her. “Woo! Its cold.” she said, as he delicately closed the window, and moved and sat on his bed, as he took her hand and pulled her close to him where she sat on his lap.

It was very dark, it was quiet between the two when Harry’s mouth touched the base of her neck, and slowly gave her kisses causing herself to shiver, and close her eyes, as her hair was moved out of the way.

She moved slightly to where she was sideways on his lap and kissed him on the lips. The two fell back onto the bed, her on him. They kissed and made out but didn’t go any further than that. She moved and laid beside him.

He laid beside her with a playful groan in the middle of her back. She just smiled, and delicately said ‘no’. He just smiled though, and kissed her neck, “Ok.” He pouted, as she giggled quietly. “Not funny! You turn a guy on and now I need a cold shower.” he murmured.

“Then take that cold shower.” she teased.

Another groan but he just smiled, and rested himself against her back, as she laid there his arms locked around her. She almost gave in… almost.

000000

Daylight came, and Hermione had left his room by then, leaving Harry to get up and get dressed. He had some business in the muggle world today. Hermione’s parents had went to their office, and Hermione was still fast asleep. Harry left her a note by her head before heading out.

After checking up on Candy who seemed to be grumpy as ever. He placed a tracking device on her when she wasn’t aware of it. He also connected it to his port-key, one of the many destinations that it was programmed to be set for, all he ahd to do was think ‘Candace’ and it would take him exactly here she was.

Harry had been looking at apartments most of the morning, and finally decided on paying for a nice two bedroom flat that was near the main district. It was ten times nicer than his old one, and decided to start moving in after Christmas. All he really had to do was shrink things. He also had to buy baby stuff, and he had NO idea where to start. He would have gotten Candy to go with him, had she not been so grumpy and acting as if she could care less. Still, Harry made his way to the nearest mall and took a quick look around at the items they had. He still hadn’t a clue whether the baby was a boy or girl so buying coordinated stuff was a bit difficult. A mint green was neutral but he wasn’t so sure about a yellow. A yellow looked good on a girl but for a boy? Even though they consider it neutral Harry would have to argue. He had to wear yellow during Quidditch, that was enough!

A woman who was as far along as Candy, came over, yet she seemed more ecstatic and excited, and when she heard he was having a kid and had no idea what to do she gladly helped. Harry happened to come out of the place with so much stuff he wondered where the hell to put it! So he just shrunk it when no one was around and headed off to the new apartment. No need to take this to the old one and transport it later.

It was after one, when Harry came back to Hermione’s. He had the papers for his apartment and all.

She was sitting on the couch reading a book when he came in.

“Hi! I got your letter.” she said holding it up.

Harry smiled, and sat down with her, “Tried to get back quickly.” he told her, “But a few things ran in my way.”

She smiled, “That’s OK. Mum and dad are at work.” she said, sheepishly.

“Oh?” he looked at her as she put the book down, and voluntarily slid into his arms and lap and kissed him softly. “Won’t be back for two hours.” She said, making him grin, “I like that…”

0000

Christmas Eve, Harry and Hermione went to Justin’s…

They appeared at the door, and Justin answered, “Harry! Hermione! So glad you could come!” he said, hugging Hermione and went to hug Harry when the two quickly moved away, “Whoa… heh.” Justin held out his hand as Harry smirked, and shook it. Hermione rolled her eyes, “Boys.” she murmured.

“Hey! We don’t need anyone thinking something!” Justin insisted.

“Definitely don’t need that!” Harry commented.

They entered to see Susan and Hannah who both ran over hugged Harry and even hugged Hermione. Everyone seemed excited.

“My sisters are here, so you’re going to have to excuse them!” said Justin, rolling his eyes. Harry didn’t see anyone but Susan and Hannah, that was when Justin told him, he asked for some time alone with his friends.

“Its so hard to find that time! Its weird you know…” stated Justin. “I go to school and am around nothing but females, I come home and it’s the same thing!” He said sitting down.

“But we’re different!” said Hannah playfully. Susan smirked, “We’re not related.”

“True… but still! Estrogen city!” Justin said causing two slaps, and Harry to chuckle, “That’s what your dad said Hermione.” He said, making Hermione sighed, “That’s what he says ‘all’ the time.”

“You know what statistics say eh? That soon there will be five girls to every guy!” said Susan knowingly. (that statement is actually ‘very’ true!)

“I hope so!” Harry then said when he got a hard slap on the shoulder, “OW! I was joking.” Harry rubbed his arm.

Hermione scowled, and sat with Hannah and Susan, “Here’s your gifts!” she said, glaring at Harry who gave her an impish grin.

Justin smirked, “I can say that and not get hit!” teased Justin but that wasn’t true because two slaps later, he was red as a beat.

Justin brought out sandwiches and drinks to everyone, and they sat around opening gifts, talking and laughing. Harry didn’t sit on the floor like the girls did, neither did Justin. Hermione was at his feet, and put a Fairy Taffy in her mouth.

He held out his hand and she placed a butterbeer one in his hand. She was also staring at the lip-gloss with interest. Hannah had bought it for her.

“JUSTIN!” shouted a girls voice. Justin rolled his eyes, “What?” he called.

“Have you seen a pair of blue high heels?”

Justin scowled, “Why would I have seen them? I’ve been in here! He called, when a tall brunette came into the room.

She looked identical to Justin down to the tee. Harry found something familiar about her. She was very slender nicely built, and her face was long and her eyes were pretty and fluttery.

Her eyes fell on him and her eyes widen like snitches, “YOU’RE A KID!” she shrieked.

Harry blinked, “Excuse me?” asked Harry.

“A KID! Oh shit!” the girl gasped, and covered her mouth.

Harry blinked, “Do I know…” His eyes widen at that moment, “Oh shit! Mary?” he then asked, remembering the stripper, he slept with at the Dutch Tavern.

“YOUR! My brothers friend? Oh my god!” she said, horrified, her hand going through her brown hair.

Everyone was looking from Harry to Mary with puzzled faces. “YOU never called!”

Harry winced, “I… I had school.”

“Oh my gods!” she sat down and stared at him in horror.

“What is going on! How do you two know each other?” asked Justin curiously.

Hermione apparently wanted to know that same thing.

Harry winced, “Uh…”

“Oh my gosh! You’re fifteen?” she asked, in horror. “I thought… I thought you were tweny! Or nineteen at least!” she shrieked, “HOW do you get into bars at that age?”

Hermione gave him a look and Harry winced, “Looks can be deceiving, and I’m a wizard.”

“Oh… boy! I have done it now!” said Mary in horror.

“Wait! How do you two know each other?” asked Justin suspiciously.

Mary gave him a look of complete paralysis, “A kid? A kid!” “Hey now! I do live on my own, work, and pay my own bills.” Harry defended.

Mary just shook her head and crossed her legs, her manicured hand over her mouth, she glanced over at him and shook her head furiously, “Oh man… if this gets out…”

“No one ever knew!” Harry told her. She looked at him, “You can’t be fifteen!”

“I am…” said Harry. “Ulgh…!” She said, her hand going through her hair nervously.

“OK…!” said Justin sternly. “I’m going to ask ONE more time… how do you two know each other?”

“We met at a bar.” Harry said simply.

“YOU were in a bar?” Justin asked his sister.

“Not… for very long! Harry was giving me directions… I sort of kissed him as a thanks!” she gave Harry that look. “That’s why I’m freaking out!”

“That’s why I didn’t remember.” said Harry, simply. He didn’t remember because it didn’t happen that way. Nope, the two got pissed and ended up in bed together for his birthday. Yep, that’s what happened.

“I was lost!” she told her brother.

“What were YOU doing there?” asked Justin.

“People from the construction site took me out for my birthday.” said Harry.

Harry had a feeling that no one knew of her profession. Harry felt uncomfortable, and Hermione was looking at Harry, who wouldn’t look at her nor would he look at Mary. The girl that he had thought was Marie or Maria.

Justin seemed to except these statements, and Hannah and Susan were trying not to giggle, however Hermione was anything but stupid.

Mary didn’t stay for long, “I have to be at the office.” she said, as Harry snorted simply. Mary shot him a death glare before stalking out. Office? Is that what they are calling it now? He thought to himself.

“She’s a secretary.” said Justin.

Harry bit his tongue, ‘Secretary? Hmm… last I heard she was dancing around a pole naked!’ he thought to himself.

“Is that so?” asked Harry. “I never asked.” he said, simply.

Hermione was quiet all evening and when they left, she interrogated him the whole way home in the taxi.

“WHO was that girl?”

Harry groaned, and leaned his head back, “A mistake.” he admitted.

“A mistake?” asked Hermione. Harry glanced over, “I was pissed Hermione! It was my birthday… and that girl ain’t no damn secretary.” Harry then said with a snort.

“What is she then?” asked Hermione, crossing her arms. Harry glanced at her, “She dances around a pole for a living.” Hermione’s eyes widen, “WHAT! You were at a…”

“No… we met at Dutch Tavern. A pub that I use to go to a lot with the guys from the construction site. We got drunk one thing lead to another and we ended up in bed together.”

“Oh merlin!” Gasped Hermione horrified.

“Hermione that was before I even KNEW you.” He glanced over, “You knew when you got with me, that I was… more experienced, you said so yourself.”

“I know.” Hermione said weakly. “I just… never thought…” she sighed, “I don’t know.” she said looking out the window with a weak looking face.

The taxi just gave Harry a look, that said, ‘ya should have lied.’

But Harry had to much respect for Hermione to lie to her.

“Hermione, I told you the truth just now.” he said as they got out of the taxi.

She walked around and stared at him in shock, “A stripper Harry? You had sex with a stripper?”

“I didn’t know till afterwards!” he said as a matter of factly. “I didn’t even know her name.”

Her eyes widen, and he sighed, “Hermione, I have enough respect to tell you the truth. You asked, I told you the truth. I did not lie to you now did I? Any guy could have easily lied, but I didn’t.”

She just crossed her arms, “I… its weird Harry!” she told him, glancing the other way, feeling the snow and cold hit her face.

Hermione moved from one foot to another, “Did… you… uh…”

“Yes, we used protection. I’ve always used protection… except a few times.” he admitted.

“What do you mean except?” Hermione asked slowly.

Harry sighed, “The only onese tha was without protection was because I knew them and the time I wasn’t any longer a virgin.”

“How long ago was that?” she asked.

Harry winced, “Want to know that Hermione?” he asked.

“Yes, I want to know.” she said, quietly.

“Thirteen and a half.”

She gasped, “WHAT!”

Harry looked down, “Yep, a widowed woman took me in… I was doing some odd jobs around the house…! You get the picture.” Hermione shook her head, “I can’t believe that…! Is there anything ELSE that I ought to know?” she asked, in shock.

Harry stared down at the snow that was on the ground. “There is things… but I can’t tell you right now.” he told her.

She just looked at him, “Wow…!” was what she said, as she stared at her house to see the lights on, but the curtains and blinds were drawn.

The darkness was all around, it was after eight and nights always got longer in the winter.

“Hermione, you are the first true relationship, I have ever had.” he turned and looked at her, “I told you, I was more experienced. I grew up by myself, Hermione on the streets. I grew up when you were still playing with your Barbie Dolls.”

“I never liked Barbies.” she commented quickly.

He smirked, “You didn’t?” he asked. She shook her head, “I liked puzzles.” she told him. “And legos, and Lincoln logs.”

He smiled, “See!” He said, “I never had anything like that. I never had Christmas except with Parker… I never had toys or a family. I had myself.” He told her.

Hermione’s lip quivered, as she listened to him.

“I can’t apologize for what I’ve done in the past.” He said, as she glanced up.

“But, as long as we’ve been dating, I have not once cheated on you or thought about it. I’m not stupid. And, it has never come to my mind in case you want to know.” he said. “Have I ever ‘tried’ to get you to do something you didn’t want to do?” he asked.

She shook her head, “No.” she said softly.

It was true they had come close last night, but she refused and he backed down with a playful pout.

She walked over to him, and took her hands out of his leather jacket, and wrapped them around him.

He smiled, and held her, “I’m sorry, I didn’t tell you before but no one ever asked, and I forgot.” he said honestly.

“I know.” she said softly. “I need to remember… that was the past.”

“Yes, it was.” he said, touching her curls. “Remember kitty, I would never ’ever’ in my life try to get you to do something that you are uncomfortable with.” he said, as she tightened her grip on him. “I know Harry… I guess I’m sorry for over reacting.” Harry played with her curls, “It’s all right. You had no idea, and you had every right.” he told her. “Don’t be sorry for something you wanted to know about. All you have to do is ask kitty.”

She moved and kissed him on the lips, “I’m cold. Let’s go in.” she said. He smiled, “Are we good?” he asked.

She nodded, “We’re good.”

00000

Christmas Morning and Harry felt someone jumping on the bed. “Up up up up!” Squealed the voice of Hermione Granger, making Harry groan, “Wha…”

“Its Christmas! C’mon now!” she bounced till she fell onto the bed, and smirked as Harry cracked open an emerald eye.

“Happy Christmas!” she said, sweetly.

He smirked, and turned over, and wrapped his arm around her, pulling her onto him, “Hmm…” was what he said as she giggled, and hugged him, “C’mon! Up!” she kissed him mouth closed on the lips, before bounding up. “Get up get dressed! We have gifts!” she bounded out, leaving Harry to sit up, “How ’can’ she be so hyper?” he murmured and checked his watch and groaned, “Seven o’ clock?” he laid back down and curled up to fall back asleep, and he did… until… ’SPLASH!’

Harry jumped out of bed, soak and wet when Hermione fell to the floor in fits of giggles.

“HERMIONE!” Harry gasped, wearing nothing but boxers. Her face went red seeing his body, and she gasped, “You got a tattoo!” she said in shock. “On your back!” she said shocked, as she got up forgetting she had just plashed him with a bucket of water.

Heg ave her a glare, “You!” He grabbed her and lifted her making her get wet with him as she begged him to stop, “Pleasssee! You are… tattoo!” she said, smirking and touched his back and glanced around to see it.

“Whoa! Dragon? That’s… wild!” she said, as he smirked, seeing her top completely soaked.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, but not before pushing him onto the wet bed, “Get up!” she said, and walked out, “Now I have to change.”

“Ulgh… what a way to wake.” He groaned.

When Harry finally got dressed, he was wearing a green silky button up shirt, and black dress pants. His hair was all down, and he took out Hermione’s presents, he got her two. Never having bought for a girlfriend before he had sought the help of Hannah and Susan for it.

When he came down the steps he was greeted with a hug from Sophie Granger, and Richard was teasing him about the rude awakening.

Harry just glared at Hermione playfully. She just smirked, and drank her milk.

“It wasn’t ‘that’ bad!” said Hermione.

“Oh yeah? Want to be on the receiving end?” asked Harry, sitting next to her.

She snickered, “Not really.”

“Well then! Don’t judge something you haven’t experienced.” he teased, as she rolled her eyes, and passed him the biscuits, ones he had been eyeing.

“I remember when Hermione was little…” Richard started.

Hermione groaned, “Dad!” she pleaded. Harry smirked, “No no go on!” he said amused as Hermione bowed her head in shame.

Richard smiled, “She’d get up at five thirty ‘every’ Christmas morning come in wearing a reindeer outfit and jump up and down on our bed, wearing the Rudolph nose.”

Hermione groaned with embarrassment, “Dad! Stop please.”

“It was so cute! She’d try to make noises that a reindeer would and jump between us.” Richard finished.

Sophie was giggling, and looking at her daughter who was beat.

“I see… Rudloph eh?”

“Oh no.” Hermione breathed.

“Yes, but that’s NOTHING compared to the time, she got scared of the tooth fairy and ran and hid under our bed!”

Hermione groaned.

“The tooth fairy eh?”

“Guys please…”

“What about the time she thought there was Christmas in July?” asked Sophie.

“Oh man, we about ‘never’ got her out of that.” said Richard with a smile. “She had seen a TV show that was talking about Christmas in July… she hounded us and got so mad because she thought we were holding out on her.”

Hermione just groaned, “OK! Enough embarrassment!”

“We do have baby pictures.” “NOOOO!” said Hermione helplessly as Harry smirked, “Baby pictures eh?”

Hermione glared at him, and Harry just winked. “No no no!” she pulled out her wand, “I can do magic!” she said, with an evil grin, causing people to laugh.

“Not outside of school!” teased Richard.

“Oh yeah?” asked Hermione smirking.

“Uh oh! I knew it would come back to bite me.” murmured Harry.

“What?” asked Sophie.

“Harry took the tracking charm off.” Hermione teased, “I can do magic!” she was grinning like a mad woman!

“How?” asked Richard perplexed.

“Heh… that is not to be given out! NO one is to know this!” Harry gave Hermione a firm look. “Oh they won’t say nothing! They have no idea anyway.” she waved her hand smiling, “But show any baby pictures and your sleep will be interrupted with blue hair, and tentacles tonight!” she warned simply.

Sophie and Richard exchanged looks, “You can do that?” Sophie then asked. “Oh can I!” said Hermione smirking.

For once Sophie and Richard looked kind of frightened, Harry was laughing into his breakfast.

00000

Christmas gifts were exchanged, Harry got a wallet, muggle sugar-free candy, and two black belts from Sophie and Richard Granger.

Harry got them something quite simple, he had no idea what to get them not having put any interest in buying anyone anything he actually took a little time with this years purchases.

He got Sophie a single long lasting yellow rose and Richard sugar-free candies, bags of it.

"Thank you Harry!" Sophie gave him a huge hug, and kissed his cheek.
Richard smiled, "Do you know HOW hard it is to give a kid a sugar-free candy that's not disgusting to them?"
"Those are chocolate and they taste just like sugary stuff." Harry told him.
"Thank you Harry! Very thoughtful of you." said Richard honestly.

“Yeah! I didn’t expect that.” commented Hermione with a smile.

“Yeah well…” he shrugged helplessly.

He wasn’t use to all this…. Family stuff. It was weird, and he felt something inside of him that kind of frightened him. Hermione got a ton of stuff from her parents.

Sirius and Remus bombarded him with gifts. Harry got a set of two way mirrors, a knife that opened any door, a large tomb of Defense and Transfiguration combos that would shock your enemies.

Parker got him a pack of quills, some invisible ink, and a new wand holster.

Blaise even got him something.

“I didn’t know you knew her.” commented Hermione.

“Yeah, after the beating she took from Malfoy, I sort of helped her.” He told Hermione.

“Helped?” asked Hermione curiously. “Yeah… taught her how to duel.”

“OH!” said Hermione smiling. “I had too! She’s Parkers niece.” he said shrugging. “NO matter how difficult she is.”

Hermione laughed. Sophie and Richard soon left so Harry and Hermione could exchanged their gifts alone.

“I didn’t… know what to get you. You’re not a Quidditch Head like Ron… so I ruled that out your not a green thumbed herbologist like Neville so I ruled that out…” she held out a gift. “Happy Christmas.”

He smiled, and took it, “Thanks Hermione.” He said, and unwrapped it, and to his surprise he was staring back at platinum record in a glass case. “Whoa!” Harry said in surprise. He took it and lifted it and was in shock to see the signatures of Metallica Artists scribbled on it. It was their Master of the Puppets Album. Harry’s ultimate favorite. How did she know this? “Amazing! How did you get it?” he said, amazed.

She smiled, “There’s something in the muggle world called the Internet.” she told him. She giggled, “Also, my dad has a few… special connections. So combine the two you get this!”

Harry just stared at her in surprise, “I LOVE it!” He hugged her, making her giggle, “I had no idea.” she said softly.

Harry smiled, “I got you something… a couple somethings.” he said, pulling out a delicate gift, and handed it to her.

“This one is just practical.” he said giving her the other. “But this… I actually had to get Susan to help with it.”

She smiled, and took the one that Harry wasn’t handling delicately and opened it, and giggled when she seen a simple little teddy bear with a real rose wrapped around its neck.

“Here! This… was something I suggested but Susan helped get it perfected.”

She smiled and took it, and delicately opened, and her eyes widen, “Whoa! Wow!” it was a glass dome and inside was a revolving magical rose it changed colors.

“That’s a real rose!” he told her. “It’ll never die.” He told her. “Unless… you take it out of its glass dome.” He told her. “It’s charmed.” he smiled, “Watch.” He said waving his hand around it, and a soft melody slid out of it. Hermione was watching it entranced, the bright light just drew her in.

“You… wow… I LOVE it!” said Hermione. No had ever got her something so… creative. “Thank you!” she placed it down delicately and engulfed him with a big hug, and kissed him deeply on the lips, “Happy Christmas.”

“Happy Christmas Hermione.” he said, hugging her, as she giggled, “I love it!” she couldn’t stop looking at it and she held her bear to him as Harry was looking the disk over and over.

Sophie adored the rose and Richard smiled, “Hermione told me you liked Metallica. I was surprised you liked such a mature group.” He said, knealing down to take the glass item.

“I’ll put an unbreakable charm on this.” He said, pulling his wand out and doing so.

“It wasn’t all that hard to do. I have a few… very… unexpected connections.” said Richard with a warm smile.

“That’s a beautiful rose!” he told Harry who smiled, lightly.

Harry was just about to take everything upstairs when there was a bang against the window causing everyone to gasp and look up to see a white faced man.

“VANDER!” Harry said suddenly running over, just as Hermione shrieked, “Vampire!”

“Its OK Hermione! He‘s a good vampire…” Harry said swinging the door open.

Vander came running and stopped at the threshold, “HARRY! C’mon! Bad luck bad bad bad!”

“WHAT happened?” demanded Harry. “Its not WHAT happened! Its happening! Two deatheaters found out about Candy, there is a spy running loose in Hogwarts… they’ve found her. I can’t enter the house! The clicker is not on!”

The color drained from Harry’s face, “I got to go!” he said, quickly, and without another word he disapparated on the spot, leaving Hermione and her family very confused.

When Harry popped in he heard screams and cries of agony and curses, when Harrys’ wand was out he entered the bedroom to see two death eaters standing over Candy who was being tortured senseless by two laughing deatheaters.

“HEY! Mother fuckers!” Harry shouted, and just as one turned he whipped a long thin flame from his wand and wrapped the death eater in it just as the other one launched a Killing Curse, Harry dodged it and extended the flame and wrapped the other around, he then used his other wand and used a levitation spell before spinning them like tops against the hot flames causing their robes to split and them to scream in piercing agony and pain, as it melted the robes to ashes and moved against their skin. “YOU fuck with me you will pay the damn price!” growled Harry when he released them, they fell to the floor with a thump, and Harry used spell after spell to turn their bodies from normal to burnt, scared, and tortured targets. The anger released from him was one that was swept up by a feeling of horror as he ran over to Candy who was crying and screaming, “Harry! Help! Pain! Hurting! Labor!” she gasped all at once, her eyes rolled in the back of her head, sweat pouring down her face, she had blood running down her cheek from her eyes.

So many things happened at once Candy squealed with intense pain from labor pains and after effects from the Cruciatus.

“Stay here! I’ll be right back!” Harry pressed the Port-key activation, and he was sent straight to the Hogwarts Hospital Wing.

Madam Pomfery was just coming into the ward. “Mr. Potter!” she said in shock.

“Madam Pomfery! C’mon! Do you know how to deliver a baby?” Harry asked. “Wha… whats this about? Of course I can! I‘m trained.” she told him.

“Its an emergency please! Get anything you need to deliver a baby! NOW!” he shouted, making her nod and run straight to her office.

She came out with a bag full of items. Harry grabbed her and activated the port key. They appeared to hear sobbing, and cries.

Harry pulled the medi-witch into the bedroom and Madam Pomfery gasped, “Oh my god! What happened?” she asked, running over to the girl who as sobbing in pain, she used her wand to give a once over. She then pulled out a silver medical wand.

“Two deatheaters.” Harry said quietly.

He pointed to the corner where they were all tied up and burnt up. Masks were off. “Macnair and Avery!” she said softly.

Harry shrugged, “Please what can I do?” insisted the teen.

“Clean towels Mr. Potter!” “Harry damn it! We haven’t time for formalites.” Harry said running off to his bathroom. He was glad he didn’t clear everything out just yet.

“Harry! Wash your hands scrub them!” she said, all ready sending Candy into a sleeping state with a potion that went down the girls throat.

Harry did as he was told, “DON’T TOUCH NOTHING!” Pomfery shouted, from the bedroom.

Harry came running back in two minutes later, hands up. “Got it!” he seen that plenty of times on hospital shows.

“Harry…” she looked at the teen, “Whose baby is this?”

Harry looked at her, “Mine.”

Pomfery was doing several spells on Candy, and had to strip her clothes off.

“Your baby?” she said quietly. “Yes… I’m keeping it! It’s mine! We agreed!”

“I’ve just done spells… the baby used all of its magic to save itself from death… but the stress and strain caused Candy to weaken sending her into a state of panic, shock, and I won’t be able to give her a normal birth. C-Section! She’s knocked out and her breathing is very labored. Her brain cells are shutting down, and her heart is beating so fast and so rapid that if I don’t get this baby out of her, both of them will die!”

Harry felt faint, “Do what ever you have to do! I trust you Madam Pomfery!” Harry said, his feelings swelling to maximum size.

Madam Pomfery looked at him, “Poppy.” she then said, and stood, and pulled out some tools, and took the towels.

She coached Harry as of what to do, it was ten long crucial moments, when Madam Pomfery was able to extract a red and purple squawling child from Candy.

“Here! Wash it off, gently!” Poppy gave him everything he needed, and Harry held the baby in a towel and was gasping in shock, as he ran it to the bathroom as fast as he could. His own heart thumping rapidly feeling like it was going to jump right out of his chest. So many things were happening at once. Harry hardly had time to gather himself.

His breathing was rapid, as he washed the child down, and cut the umbilical cord just like Poppy had explained, and he was aware of the child being a baby girl…

“Ssh… its OK!” the baby was squawling, straining its own vocals. It was alive! Looked ‘kind’ of healthy. He thought breathlessly as he got her cleaned up, and a weak smile slid on his face as he wrapped her in a blue towel. “Hi there.” he then said, as he shakily, held his daughter, in his arms. He stared at her for several moments, she was still crying until her eyes opened. Bright green just like his, and she stared at him and yawned calming down.

He smiled, “Wow!” he said, softly, holding her to his chest.

She just stared before stirring back asleep. She was pink, and warm against him, as he walked to the room, to see Madam Pomfery, her eyes had tears trailing down her cheeks, and she had just covered Candy up.

“She’s dead Harry…” said Madam Pomfery softly. “I’m sorry! Her body… mind… and heart, couldn’t handle the tortures and the labor at the same time.”

Harry just stood there, and brought his daughter to his chest, and held her snugly but gently, as e struggled not to cry, he moved back and forth gently, in place.

The baby stirred, and whimpered, “Ssh… daddy’s here… he won’t let no one hurt you…” he cooed gently, as the tears ran from his face. Having not cried in years, he couldn’t hold back…

:I’m in tears right now. So I’m not leaving any statements. If you think its too vicious, I apologize.:



Boy, that was a bad chapter… I had this planned out and I was dreading on writing it, but its part of the plot, and I couldn’t keep Candy around it would have been a loose end and wouldn’t have worked out right, besides Harry has to be fueled by even more anger to go after deatheaters. And I’m NOT killing Sirius off! This chapter has a lot of cute little moments. I’m not sure if the guys will enjoy this… but I know most of the girls will! Heh.. Its awe worthy.. But I do have some serious things in it. I hope you don’t mind the length and detail of the chapters… I thought after the last chapter, I decided to make things a bit better. But, don’t think that’s the only death… I have more planned… dun dun dun… Oh, I wanted to say something before people move ahead with the reading. There is a bit of religion talking in this… and I want you to know that I have absolutely NOTHING against the Catholic religion or any for that matter. I respect them all, whether I believe it or not. I’m merely making a point of how annoyed Harry gets when he thinks his daughter is being threatened or used in any way. Not looking to the fact that a lot of those religions look very down on what Harry would be, and bash him and think he ought to be killed at the stake… I wanted to make that clear before someone leaves a review, pouting or complaining. At all funerals theres either a priest, preacher or what ever else who overseas the whole thing. I didn’t put this in to make any sort of weird hidden statement… just so you are informed early on of this. I don’t make hidden statements if I make a statement I make it and not drag it out. Funny how that’s a lot like Harry huh? Heh. Ok, moving on… I wanted to tell the girl who asked me to name her after her great grandmother, that I’ll use that name for someone else. I promise, it’ll be a good character. :)

Chapter Twenty-Three: Life Goes On

Harry held his daughter in his arms, and closed his eyes, as he listened to Madam Pomfery clean up. “Is she a muggle Harry?”

“Yes.” said Harry softly, as his hand ran over the back of his baby.

“We’re going to have to clean her up and make it look as if she died just having the baby. Nothing else.”
Harry nodded slowly, “Harry, does anyone know about the baby?” asked Poppy.

Harry winced, “No.” He said. He opened his eyes, “No one knows.”
Madam Pomfery sighed, as she waved her wand, and forced potions down Candy’s throat to heal the internal wounds that the Cruciatus had developed.
“What do we do with them?” she asked, pointing with a disgusted look on her face.

“I’ll… send an untraceable port-key to the Ministry.” Harry lied. ‘No,’ Harry was going to bury them… they were still alive and kicking. ‘What better way of getting revenge eh?’

Madam Pomfery nodded, and covered Candy up, and walked over, “Let me see her Harry, I need to check her over and make sure she’s breathing all right, and find out what she needs.” she said, and gave a weak smile, when Harry delicately handed her the baby.

“Oh… she’s beautiful.” Whispered the nurse.

“I’ll need to call for the medics and stuff… and explain what happened.” Harry said quietly. “Poppy!” Harry then said walking over slowly, his feet and legs felt like lead.
She looked up as she ran a silver wand over the baby who was fast asleep and twitching.

“Would… you… keep this quiet?” he asked, “I don’t want to lose her.” Poppy just stared at him before turning her eyes back onto the baby, “She weighs 4 lbs 8 oz. That’s… not so bad for a premature infant.” She told him. “I tested the female she was 29 weeks pregnant.” she told him.
“Yeah… February.”
“Actually January 30th.” she told Harry. “Muggles are always off by a week or so.”

“Do you have a name?” asked Poppy, trying to look on the bright side of things, although at the moment its quite dim.

“Uh…” Harry looked at the baby, and smiled weakly and touched her forehead causing her to stir and whimper.

The top of her head was black. It was apparent she adopted his hair and eyes. He didn’t know many girl names, and hadn’t given it a thought yet. Then one hit him. “Eve Evans.” he then said. “Name her Eve after the first woman to ever walk the earth.”

0000

Harry did everything he could, to make sure all the muggle laws were abided.

Poppy stayed with him and gave the statement under a false name. It seemed out of the ordinary for such a Hogwarts Nurse to do so, but the extent of what happened could not leak out to muggles or anyone for that matter, and Poppy had a heart. When ever she glanced over at Harry who was holding his child, her heart would melt that much more. It was apparent that the automatic attachment was all ready in place, and merlin help anyone who stood in the way of him and his daughter.

The medics insisted on the child being taken to an emergency and checked over, and given proper birth records and papers. Harry did not argue, he was going to raise her as a muggle.
Poppy also informed him later that night before she left, that Eve may be a muggle after what happened.

“She used so much of her magical fields, that there’s a 75 percent chance the baby will stay a muggle. She will not be a squib because the female Candace was not a witch.” she told Harry, who didn’t care at the moment. “All children that are born witch or wizard has magic even at birth but if that magic is somehow used up, it is likely the child will turn out to be muggle.”

The less magic she had the safer his daughter would be, out of the public eye.

“That’s least of my worries Poppy!” he said, quietly.

She looked at him, “I want to see this child again tomorrow! Where will you be?” she asked. “Out of my judgement I will keep this quiet!” said Poppy.
Harry looked at her with relief in his eyes, “Oh thank you.”
“I’ve been in this profession for years, and I know what I see.” Harry gave her his new address, before he was taken in the ambulance with his daughter in his arms.

0000

Harry was discouraged that the Dr.’s and nurses wanted to keep the child overnight. Harry didn’t want to leave her.
“She must be looked after Mr. Evans! To make sure she is healthy enough for you to take home.” said the nurse.
Harry scowled, “I’m not leaving without her!” Harry said firmly. He wasn’t going to allow anyone to get near the nursery if he had his say.

“Mr. Evans, it does no good to wait.” said the nurse.
“Want to bet that?” asked Harry silkily. “Read my lips… lady. I am staying.” his eyes narrowed, and she nearly squeaked, and nodded before walking off down the hall but not without a look back.

Harry sunk down into a bench near the nursery and leaned forward his elbows on his knees, he rubbed his tired face, and tried to block out tonights events. He was going to have to talk to Candy’s parents, and he had no idea how he was going to do this. He was sure they were all ready being contacted. He had two people to deal with but he would be damned if he left his daughter alone. He sat there with tings running through his mind when a female nurse came over and held out a paper, “Would you sign this Mr. Evans?” she asked, professionally.

Harry took the pen and looked at it, it was for Eve’s birth certificate. He scribbled his name, using Evans and not Potter.

“Have you come up with a middle name?” asked the nurse. “It’s a bit unorthodox now days.”

Harry looked up at her, “Erm…” he glanced around him, when he seen a little blonde haired girl running through the wing, and a young mother shouting, “Madison! Get back here.” “Madison.” He said simply. The nurse smiled, “That is a pretty name.”

He nodded, “Yeah…” he said, handing her the paper, when she gave him another. “For her very first shots.”

Harry took it and read it over, and signed off on them. He was left to his own thoughts after that.

“Harry!” said a calm voice. Harry looked up after a few moments to see Parker standing there, wearing muggle clothes, looking quite weird. He must have gotten into Harry’s drawers.
“Hi Parker.” Harry said glumly. Parker sat next to Harry, “What happened?”

“Candy’s dead.” said Harry softly. “They tortured her, and she went into labor.”
Parker’s eyes widen, “The child?” “A baby girl… she’s fine. Eve Madison Evans. 4lbs not so bad for a premie.” Harry said, hoarsely.
“I’m sorry Harry… where’s the deatheaters?” he asked, Harry softly.

“There tied up half alive in my closet under a concealment charm. The cops and ambulance are there at the moment cleaning everything up and roping things off.”
“What are you going to do?” asked Parker. “Bury them alive.” whispered Harry.

Parker glanced over, “Do you need help?” he offered.

“I might.” he stated simply. “It’s on…!” Harry said lethaly. “I’ll kill every one of them damn supporters.”
Parker sighed, “You’ll have even more to kill Harry.”

Harry looked at Parker, “What do you mean?”

“Voldemort, knew the second you found out about Candy, that you would run to her without any other thought…” Parker looked at him, “It is said that Voldemort is more worried about you than Dumbledore. Voldemort went to Azkaban while that was going on tonight.” he told Harry.

“Every dementor joined, and all of Voldemort’s supporters are back with him even as we speak.” Parker said quietly.

Harry just stared down at the ground his green eyes blazing, “It’s on… it is ‘so’ on.” he said, in a calm cold voice.
Parker looked over at Harry and placed a hand on the teens shoulder, “Right now Harry, worry about taking care of your daughter.”
Harry simply nodded, “Yeah…” he then offered a half smile, “Want to see her?”

Parker smiled, “Would I?” he stood quickly.

Harry pointed her out, and Parker smirked, “Well… fifteen and a daddy!” he teased.
Harry rolled his eyes, “I don’t look at it like that.” he murmured. “Of course not!” Parker smirked, “Sirius was worried when Remus showed up with Shari.”

“Hopefully we get out tomorrow. I have a LOT of stuff to get and do. I have not the slightest clue about children.” he admitted.

“You’ll learn…!” said Parker. “I didn’t have a clue about you.”
“I was five and a half! At least I could eat by myself.”
“True…” Parker muttered. “You could also dress yourself, even though you didn’t understand tag in the back.”
Harry chuckled, “I was five!” “Yes… and you looked like you were three.” Parker teased.
“Shut up!” Harry grumbled, “What? You did!”
“I’ll be damned if she looks like that at five.” he insisted, pointing his finger at the plexy glass.

“She’s beautiful.” said Parker.

Harry smirked, “Yeah… she is. One dies one lives. I don’t know how to feel Parker.” He admitted. “On one hand I’m so ecstatic that she’s alive and that she’s a girl! Then on the other hand, Candy suffered, and was murdered…”
“Don’t you dare say it was your fault.” said Parker. “It wasn’t your fault. You had wards on the apartment is that correct?”

“Yes…” said Harry. “You did what you could. They could have only apparated in had they been invited.”
“We need to place wards on my new flat.” he told Parker.

Parker nodded, “I’ll go and get that started on if you want me too. Fidelius?” he asked.
Harry nodded, “Yeah…”

“All right… I’ll need to get Remus’ help. He’s better at it than I am.”

“I’ll take the secret.” said Harry quietly.

Parker nodded, and checked the time. It was eleven-thirty. “What are you going to do about Hermione?” he asked.

Harry’s eyes widen momentarily, “Shit! I forgot.” he said, rubbing his face he turned and sat back down by the window, as Parker sat with him. He could see the deep crows feet underneath Harry’s eyes.

“Want me to give her a message for you?” asked Parker.

Harry looked at him, “What do you say to a girl that you ran out on because a Vampire showed up at her door?”

Parker just stared at Harry, “If you trust her, tell her the truth.”
Harry just stared at him, “I don’t trust hardly anyone Parker! Let alone trust a girl I’ve been dating for a little more than a month. No way! She’d never understand, and she’d flip out.”

Parker leaned against the wall in thought, “How bout, I go over there, and tell her that something serious has happened and leave it at that?” Harry rubbed the side of his face with a deep sigh, “What if she finds the need to go to Dumbledore?”

“I still need to go over and get your trunk.” He told Harry who nodded, “Take it to the flat. Just tell her, I’ll talk to her later, and that I haven’t ran out on her.”
Parker nodded, and stood, “Want me to come by in the morning? I know you’ll have to go get yourself a few things if you’re going to take care of her right.”
Harry just sat there, and looked over his shoulder,a nd nodded, “Yeah, I don’t want to leave her alone. I don’t trust anyone.” he responded. “I’ll deal with the Deatheaters later.”

Parker smiled softly, “I’ll see you Harry! Relax.” he told the teen, before heading toward the double doors.

Harry leaned back and stared straight ahead at the ceiling. He couldn’t afford to fall into a sleep. He didn’t trust anyone walking past the ward. He kept his eyes open and alert.

The nurse came over twice to see if he was all right. “Do you need me to get you a coffee Mr. Evans?”

“No, I’m fine.” Harry stated simply.

The hours on the wall passed, and Harry was up pacing, minute by minute staring into the nursery as the nurses entered every so often, to check on the babies.

Harry moved his hand to his belt, and unclipped a phial and glanced around him when it was desserted he downed it. It defied all he believed in, but he was going to stay awake if it killed him. He wasn’t up for stimulant potions, but he always kept a couple on him in case of an emergency. The potion livened him up, to where he felt active. It was an ingrediant much like caffeine, but it was twice the stimulant caffeine was. It was considered a drug. It was the sting of billywigs. Pro-Quidditch Players had been caught using these potions and were suspended from the field for several games. They called it cheating, if you couldn’t take the heat of the game get out of it.

Wizards use to get stung by them on purpose for an ultimate high. Harry used the stings combined with fairy wings and the powdered unicorn horn, were the three key ingredients to keep you awake for as long as you need. But too much could make your heart stop.

The crows feet disappeared from underneath his eyes, and he spent most of his time watching, arms crossed. Sometimes he moved, sometimes he didn’t.

00000

He was searching through baby magazines, when the sun came up. The shifts of the nurses changed while Harry was on the ward and several of the morning nurses came in questioning him.

“I’m not leaving without my daughter.” Harry said simply.

“How long have you been here?” asked a nurse.
Harry shrugged, “Oh… about eight hours or more.” Harry said simply.

She just gave him an odd look before walking away.

Harry was sat there till eight that morning, when he came face to face with Bob and Carol. Harry’s heart sank, as he seen them, Carol’s eyes were red as fire, and Bob just had a deadpanned face.

Harry stood to face them, “Where is our grandchild?” asked Carol swiftly.

“She’s in there.”
“It’s a girl?” asked Bob slowly.

“Yes, Eve Madison Evans, four pounds.” said Harry.

“What happened?” asked Bob, sternly.

Harry sighed, “She went into labor, I was contacted while away. The nurse at my school delivered the baby. She was too weak, and it all came to fast. Her body couldn’t handle it, and her heart stopped.” said Harry.

“That’s whawt the police and medics say.” said Carol, who seemed to hiccup into a hankerchief.

“Where were you at the time?” asked Bob. “When I was contacted, I was at my godfathers house for Christmas. I figured she would be with you.”
“She was! She got tired and went home.” remarked Carol.

“Why did she go to YOUR flat?” asked Bob.

“I told her she was welcome to it anytime. She is having my child, and if she was unable to continue work and needed a place to stay she was more than welcome.” stated Harry simply, he crossed his arms.

“How long have you been here? WE didn’t expect you to be here this early.” Bob looked at Harry, who just glanced evenly at him.

“I’ve been here since she was brought in. I have not left. I have not fallen asleep. I’m not leaving till I have her in my arms.” said Harry simply.

Bob and Carol exchanged looks, “Candace told us… you were going to…”
“Yes, we talked and agreed that I would have custody of the baby. Candy, didn’t think she could do it, and didn’t want to have the child in the first place.”

Bob sighed, “You’re serious about this? Even if you are sixteen years old?”

Harry just stared at Bob, “I’ll be damned if my daughter leaves my sight. I grew up without any parents. I’ll be damned if my daughter grows up that way.”

“Do you really think you can take over responsibility for an infant?” asked Carol.

“I know I can Mrs. Samson. I can and I will.” said Harry simply.

There was tension between the three. Harry looked at them, “Are you making funeral arrangements?”

“We are going following this visit. We wanted to talk to you about our grandchild’s living arrangements.” said Bob.
“She’s mine.” said Harry simply. “She’s my daughter, and I’m not giving her up, or allowing anyone other than myself take her. So you can drop the subject and be on your way. I would like to attend the funeral if you have no objections.”

“There are no objections to that. Do you plan on allowing us to see our granddaughter?” asked Carol.
“Of course, I do!” said Harry quietly. “I have ONE objection however.”
“What is that?” Bob crossed his arms.
Harry gave him an even calm look and spoke, “Until you move from Privet Drive and away from the Dursleys, there will be no long term stays, you got it?”

“You can’t do that! We’re entitled!” But Carol was broke off.

“I’m not doing this to spite you.” Harry said, raising a hand. “I’m doing this to protect my daughter from two crazy human beings who don’t give a damn about anyone but themselves! This isn’t open for discussion you two. My daughter will not step foot ’near’ Surrey.”

“I think you’re being a little harsh… Petunia and Vernon are very ni..”
“If you finish that…” Harry slowly hissed, “You will ’never’ see your granddaughter again. I guarantee it. I know how to disappear. I did it for ten years. I’ll do it again.”

Bob and Carol looked at each other. Carol breathed deeply, and Harry did not move or waver, it was clear on his face. The teen was not giving into anyone.

“C’mon Carol! We have things to do.” said Bob his arm touching her arm.
She just hiccupped and nodded, “You’re welcome to the funeral Harry.”

It wasn’t long before they left…

Harry just scowled at the double doors before his eyes fell on his daughter who was being examined at this very moment.

“Hey!” said the voice next to him. Harry sighed, “Parker… you’re early.”
“No, I’m right on time. Have you had ANY sleep?” he asked.
“No, I’ve got a stimulant running.”
“Oh damn… Billywig Potion?” he asked. “What other potion keeps you awake for so long?”

“Get what you need to done! I’m here.” said Parker.
Harry turned his eyes on Parker, “What did Hermione say?”

Parker shrugged, “I didn’t tell Hermione. I snuck into the house and got all your stuff. I figured it would be the best way.”
Harry just smirked, “What about Sirius? They’re expecting me. Dumbledore will know I’m not there.”
“Let me handle them. You go get everything you need! I got this off of one Madam Pomfery, who will be here at noon, as soon as she’s out of sight of Dumbledore. That was a smart thing you did there Harry! Going to her like that.” said Parker.
“I hadn’t a choice! It was either her or someone from St. Mungo’s!” Harry told him.

“You made a good choice.” Parker said giving him a rare smile.

Harry sighed, and took the list of items, and read over them carefully, “This is all muggle?”
“Yes, believe it or not, Madam Pomfery married a muggle man.” Harry glanced up, “Did she? When? She’s always at school?”
“He died of a muggle disease called Leukemia. Even wizards can’t do a thing about it.” Parker told him.

Harry glanced at him, “I didn’t know. How long were they married?” he asked.
“Seven and a half years before he died. The therapy he was taking by muggles left him steril unable for him to have children.”
Harry turned and stared at his daughter, “I want to see her before I leave.” he said, going over to call a nurse.

Harry couldn’t hide a smile, as he held his daughter in his arms. She was wiggling slightly, and twitching.
“Hi, Eve.” Harry said softly, his eyes gazing at the little movement in his arms.

She stirred at the soft voice, and opened her green eyes, and stared up at Harry her mouth moving in a yawn, as she had her fist up in the air.
Harry smiled, “Someone’s awake.” He said softly.

He brushed the side of her cheek with his thumb. Her cheeks were rosy and her nose matched that of Harry’s. She had Candy’s chubby cheeks. He spoke softly in a voice he would never use on a regular basis. All of his pride was thrown out the window, as he allowed one female to know his extremely soft side, a side that no one has ever seen.

He kissed her cheek gave her back, and passed Parker who handed him the list. “Be careful Harry! Don’t start tripping out from that narcotic.”
“It’s not a narcotic! Its not even illegal!” Harry said, annoyed.

“But it’s a narcotic! Approved by St. Mungo’s as a narcotic.”
Harry glared at him, “Don’t even say it Parker!” Harry said, with a huff. “It’s either this or fall asleep and allow some moron D.E. steal her away! I don’t.. fuckin’ think so.” Harry hissed

“I think you’re a little over protective Harry.” said Parker. “I’m going to bet that they think since she was tortured the baby died too.”
Harry glared at Parker, “Don’t use those two words in the same sentence.”

Parker just crossed his arms, “This is particularly ‘why’ they considered Billywig Potion Narcotics! Turns you against yourself.” Harry scowled, and glared at Parker who held out a potion phial. “Go on take it! It’s a sleeping potion it’ll wipe all the affects of Billywig Potion.”
“I don’t have time to sleep Parker!” Harry insisted.
“You need it! You’re going to be up night and day with her! You need it! Do it! I will NOT allow her to leave my sight! I swear it Harry.” Parker insisted, handing him the shrunken phial.
Harry just sighed, “Fine… I’ll take it.” said Harry.

“I’ve also set up a few things in your flat before I came over.” Parker told him. “I took out your old bed from the pub.”
Harry nodded, “OK.”
“Also, I shrunk all your stuff and moved it out. The bodies are being held in Hogwarts with the others. They are barely living, and the elves really want to take care of them.”
Harry thought about this, “Yeah, let them take care of them… I want them alive for what I’m going to do to them.” said Harry slyly, before walking away leaving Parker to sigh, “Boy, you are really high.” he murmured to himself, as he walked over, and peered in to see one of the nurses checking one of the baby boys.

Harry did as Parker was told, he got to his new flat, and entered, to see it much bigger and much more lively. He noticed some of his stuffed arranged in odd ways. “Parkers taste.” murmured Harry as he crashed on the couch, and laid there for a moment. He waved his most powerful wand to place a detection charm before downing the potion, and being knocked unconscious before he could drop the phial.

000000000000000

It was evening when Harry came out of the nearest shopping mall with bags and bags of items. He was using the SUV, that he had bought for Candy. He needed a suitable ride and floo powder or port-key will not work.
He got the plates changed and everything, he was well rested and off Billywig Potion and suddenly felt the urge to apologize to Parker, for way he acted. “Aw well, he knows.” he murmured sliding in and placing things to the side. Harry had to make his way through the women who were trying to get in on the last of the items. Day after Christmas was hell but Harry didn’t have much of a choice, and so he faught his way, snidely, rudely, and even shoved a few of the ladies out of the way to get what he needed. Like it was said, Harry was never accused of being nice.

Harry pulled into the hospital about eight that night, and slid out, with a sigh. He adjusted his leather jacket, before heading up towards the hospital.

When he entered he glanced around him before going down the maternity wing.

“Excuse me young man, you’re going down the wrong wing.” said a female nurse.
Harry just arched an eyebrow, “No, I’m pretty sure since I stayed up all night last night, that I’m in the right wing.” the teen sneered with disgust. “I can describe it front to back…! Now move out of my way, or be moved.”

She moved quickly, Harry passed her and went through the double doors to see Parker talking with Remus.

“Hey Harry! How you feeling?” asked Parker standing.
Harry nodded, “Better, thanks for knocking some sense into me.”
Remus smiled softly, “She’s beautiful.”
Harry smiled, and glanced over to see his daughter, and nodded, “Yeah!” He agreed.

Remus had his hands in his pockets, and he had one foot on the bench.

“I talked to Sirius, and he’s at the moment in the same room with your girlfriend.”
Harry groaned, “Oh shit!” he slapped himself on the forehead.

Remus looked over with sympathy, “She has NO idea what’s going on and Sirius is trying his hardest to smooth it over.”

“Is he doing a good job?” asked Harry.
“He’s doing a horrendous job!” Remus answered.

“Damn…” He murmured.
“Hermione’s a smart witch.” he told harry.

“Tell me something I haven’t figured out Remus!” Harry murmured sitting down and sighing, “Well, I bought a crib, a basinet, a car seat, blankets, bottles, diapers, baby wipes. Damn children need a lot of shit!” Harry then said causing Parker to snort and sit. “That it?”

“No! Then I bought some clothes, a stroller, and one of those jolly jump up items!” He said with a half smile, “They looked fun!” He told them. “More clothes, more diapers, oh! I stocked up on formula and a ton of bottles. Still have no damn idea how to make a bottle. Hell, I don’t even know how to change a diaper.”
Remus started laughing and Parker was snickering, “Poor Harry.”
Harry just shrugged, “I’ll learn. I also got a play pen, and…” he smirked, “Everything that was in the baby aisle, I bought.” He summoned.
“Everything?” asked Remus snickering. “Yeah! Everything! The cashier just gave me an odd look.”

“Of course she would…” Parker snorted, trying to see Harry buying baby items.

“It’s all shrunken in the car.” Harry told them. “Did Poppy come by?” he then asked.
“Yes, she came by and checked out Eve, and gave her some of her own potions to help the baby gain a little weight.” Parker told Harry who nodded, “How did she give an infant a potion?”

“Through I.V.”
“Ow.” Harry said subconsciously. “I also brought some clothes so she can go home in it.” He pulled out a pink bootie outfit that had a white bunny, and a pink hat to match.

“You’ll have to figure out how to dress a baby.” Teased Remus.
Harry just gave him a look, “I’ll learn.” he murmured. “When should I go and… talk to Hermione?”

“WHen ever you feel the need to get your head cut off.” Remus answered.

Parker snorted with amusement, “The Dr. came out and wanted you to sign these forms. She can be released in a few hours.” he handed Harry the papers.

Harry looked over them, and read them thoroughly. “Guys, I have a feeling, I am going to have some grandparent problems.” He told them sourly.

“What do you mean?” asked Parker.
“Candy’s parents. They came by this morning… they were hinting around about Eve, wanting custody. I told them flat out… hell no and no child of mine is going to step foot in Privet Drive.” he said, taking the offered pink from Parker and scribbling his name onto the documents.

“Oh dear, looks like you may.” said Remus simply. “They could… try and take this to the muggle courts.”

Harry scowled, “I’ll obliviate them.”
“Would you really do that?” asked Remus. “That’s a bit cruel.”
Parker looked at Remus, “You are such a damn Gryffindor!” he grunted. “Do you have any idea how dangerous people like ‘that’ can be?” asked Parker. “They live next door to the Dursleys! On the same street Harry was abused and grew up on. Do you really think this little girl should have no father?”

Remus sighed, “I’m just trying to think rationally!”
“What else you want me to do Remus? I’m not having my daughter taken away. I’ll fight till the death.” Harry sternly. “NO one touches her no one is taking her…”

“How bout… simple threat.” said Remus. He hated threats but it was better than Harry’s first option.

Harry shrugged, “No idea, let me see what they try to pull first, then we’ll go from there. Hopefully, they won’t give me too much trouble.”
“Are you going to the funeral?” asked Parker. “Of course, I have to go!” said Harry, softly.

Parker and Remus stayed with Harry, and they were talking over it quietly. Harry would stand and look over every so often before continuing his discussion.

“What about Dumbledore? Has he any clue?”

“He suspects something is up. Since Azkaban was broken into, he’s been busy with that. Fudge is hounding him like bees on honey, for help and answers.” Remus told him.

Parker rubbed his forehead, and looked up at Harry who was now thumbing through a baby book.
“I’ll deal with the old man when I have time. Right now, there’s a lot to get done.”
“Hermione.” said Remus simply. Harry groaned, “I don’t know what to say.” he admitted. “I don’t want to tell her. I really do not.”
“I think she’d understand.” said Remus.
Parker shrugged, “Leave me out of this.” he held up his hands.

“She’d flip out Remus! She flipped out when she found out that I slept with Justin’s sister who happened to be a stripper!”
Remus blanched, “WHAT? Since when did you…”
“It was a total accident! I didn’t even know Remus! I had no idea until Chrismas Eve.” he said, sighing. “How did I know that her brother was a Hufflepuff or my soon to be friend.” he snorted, “I’m not a seer!” he thumbed through the book and stopped it on formula making, and read it over several times as he half listened to Remus and Parker bickering back and forth.

“I’m tired of being here.” Harry said suddenly. “I want my daughter, and I want to go home.” Standing, Harry walked over to the nearest nurse.

“I’m sorry, but we can’t release her until the Dr. gives the ok.” said the nurse.
Harry scowled, “You better hurry it up!” he growled, making her eyes widen, “Mr. Evans… I assure you, your daughter is in the best hands.”
“I don’t care! I have my own Dr.! I believe she came in! Poppy McGill?”

The nurse gave Harry a disdainful look before responding, “Yes, but our Dr. wants..” “I don’t give a flying fuck what your Dr. wanted! I have the release papers! It says here she’s fine, and ready to go home as SOON as I sign these! I’m here, I signed them, I want my daughter!” he growled.

She took the papers, wordlessly and walked off quickly.
“Boy Harry, you really enjoy harassing the nurses?” Remus asked, with a flicker of amusement in his eye.

“She was being a total bitch!” he grunted. “Did you see the way she looked at me? As if I wasn’t ‘good’ enough! I’ll show her good enough with a hex up her arse!” Harry said snidely.

Ten minutes later, Harry gently laid her in the pink precious moment carseat he picked up, and wrapped a soft pink blanket around her. He adjusted her hat, with a weak smile. Eve was yawning at the moment and stirred, and opened her eyes. “We’re going home finally.” Harry told her. She just made a funny gurgling noise, as Harry bent down and kissed the top of her head, and lifted her, as Parker and Remus walked on both sides. Remus had to get a good look at her and Parker was just smirking. “At least she’s better looking then you!” he teased making Harry scoff, and roll his eyes. He had a smile on his face though.
“I’ll go pull the car around since ‘I’ know how to drive.” said Remus taking the keys.
“I never found the need.” muttered Parker. “I’m a pureblood! I’d rather not leave my world.”
Harry just gave him a smirk, “Aw… you know you’re curious.”
“Curiosity kill the cat, isn’t that you always say?” sneered Parker.
Harry smiled, “Might… do you actually ‘listen’ to me?”

“For some weird reason, I do.” muttered the Slytherin blandly.

00000
Harry got to the flat that evening, Eve was fast asleep as Harry delicately placed her on the couch. Remus was searching the house.

“I need to find the middle of this place.” Remus told him.

When he did, Harry watched as Remus cast a vibrant blue haze in the middle which was near the coffee table. The blue haze spread quickly covering everyone and everything and it was done, Remus pointed his wand at Harry and murmured some latin phrases. “Harry repeat after me.” said Remus.
Harry nodded, “I Harry James Potter am the soul secret guardian of London Grove apartment D, London, England.” the blue haze suddenly was sucked up into Harry who winced feeling a tad bit uncomfortable, but soon he felt nothing and it vanished.

Remus groaned as he stared around himself, he was in nothing but a grassy field at the moment and so was Parker. “Harry!” he griped.

Harry whispered the secret to his daughter before whispering it to Remus and Parker who were all staring around as if they were blind bats.
“It’s done and it works.” said Remus.
“You bet it does! I was stuck in a field for a moment there.” commented Parker a bit uncomfortable.

“I seen you all the whole time.” said Harry smirking.
“Smart ass!” griped Parker, as he walked around, “Anything else you need Harry?”

“No, I think I can add the last of the spells.”
“Let me add a few of my own!” said Remus. “I’d feel better if I can.” He said, looking around.
Harry nodded, “All right.” he agreed. “Can’t ever have too much protection.” rationalized the teen father, who walked over to his daughter and pulled back the visor. She was fast asleep her tiny hand was gripping the blanket. Harry sat down with exhaustion, his hand touching the carseat and he rocked it gently, as he watched Parker and Remus shoot spells and his apartment light up every so often.

“I’m going to go check the mail boxes really quick.” said Remus, heading out the door into the freezing cold weather.

Parker and Harry were left alone. “Tell me when those two D.E.’s get half better.” said Harry.
Parker nodded, “I will Harry.” he looked at the teen, “What are you going to do?”

Harry tilted his head, “What would you do if someone threatened your niece‘s life and nearly killed her?”

Parker nodded mutely, not even having to voice what he was thinking.

“What about school Harry?” he asked.

Harry shrugged, “What’s it matter? I have more important things to do.”
“Dumbledore will be questioning.” He told Harry.
“Don’t accept any lemon drops or any type of tea from the old man.”
Parker just stared at him as he slid into the armchair, “Why the fuck would I in the first place?” he asked, as Harry smirked, “That is true.”

Remus came in, “All right! The mailbox is blocked from view and your car is even gone from D’s parking space.” He said, proud of his handy work.

“Do you have everything you need? I’ve just been summoned to an Order meeting.” said Remus.

Harry thought about this, “No, I have everything, thanks Remus.”
“No problem. Parker…” Remus looked at the Slytherin, “Dumbledore wants to talk to you as well.”
Harry stood, “Here! Give these to Sirius in private! The second he signs them… I’m free.” papers were shoved into Parker’s hand.
The Slytherin nodded, “Be seeing you kid! Don’t get into to much trouble and good luck. You’re gonna need it!” He teased, as he walked out with Remus with a click.

Harry just sighed, and crashed on the couch, “Well Eve.” he said slowly. “It’s just you and I! What do you say to that?” he asked, as he heard her whimper and stir.

“What I thought.” he murmured.

00000

12 Grimmauld Place 9:01 P.M.

Parker and Remus showed up together… the house was stirring and Sirius was up, “Guys!”

Remus hugged Sirius, and slipped papers in his pocket, “SIgn them immediately!” whispered Remus.

Sirius just looked at him, and nodded.
“Where’s Harry?” asked Hermione jumping up. “Is he hurt? Did that damn thing hurt him?” she was nearly hysterical.

Parker sighed, “Harry is just fine Hermione!” he gave her a pointed to look to hush.

She understood the look and gave him a confused look before sitting down next to Ron and Ginny.

“Is he all right?” asked Mrs. Weasley with worry, even though she didn’t know the boy she still worried.

“He’s just fine! He had a few personal affairs to take care of.” said Parker sitting down but not before staring around, “Good merlin Sirius! Did your parents live like this?” he asked, disgusted.
Sirius snorted, “You have no idea.” he said disgusted. “Even by my standards this is hideous!” Parker commented.
“Thanks! Cheers me up!” Sirius told him.

“Anytime.” he said dryly.

Sirius was reading over papers, and quickly grabbed Hermione’s quill and signed on all of them, causing the papers to make a violent movement and a soft gold glow emitted from it.

“Good! Sealed!” said Parker, as Sirius smiled and slipped them in his pocket.

“What’s sealed?” asked Mr. Weasley curiously.

“Oh just a few things I have been thinking about for a while.” said Sirius, handing Hermione’s quill back.

She gave him a curious look when Dumbledore entered the scene at the moment.
He glanced around, “I am quite concerned.” He said as Severus passed and sat next to Parker. The two exchanged looks, before their attention went to Dumbledore.
“Hermione, you contacted me last night, you said an odd looking man that you thought was a vampire came to your house wanting Harry?” asked Dumbledore.

Hermione looked for a second at Parker, who had his head bowed, he gently moved his head to one side and then the other.

She sighed, “It wasn’t a vampire.” she lied softly. “It was… one of his street friends. He was pale and sickly like a vampire, but he came in so…”

“I thought you said he was for sure a vampire?” asked Dumbledore more pushingly.

Hermione shook her head wondering why she was lying when Harry could be a corpse somewhere. She was trusting Parker on this one.

“No, it was just the way he looked. He told Harry something urgent came up, something about a girl named Candy.” she said, quietly.

Dumbledore looked over at Parker, “Parker do you happen to know anything? I happen to have run across Candy Samson the day I met Harry for the first time.”
Parker had to think about this ’very’ quickly. “Yeah, Harry helped Candy out of a few problems. There is nothing going on between those two anymore. Actually, he couldn’t stand her.” said Parker, simply.

“Parker, is there something serious you are not telling us?” asked Dumbledore.
Parker crossed his arms, “Nothing that has anything to do with the wizard world.” he shrugged. “It’s a muggle problem a muggle situation that does not require a wizard or witch. If Harry was in danger I would take matters into my own hands and I wouldn’t be here with you all!” Parker sneered.

There was a few scowls at him, but Parker simply stated, “Harry, wants his private business to stay exactly that! Private.”
“But if it seemed urgent.”
“How do you know that it wasn’t a bunch of street idiots breaking into his apartment?” He then asked. “That’s none of your business! You are NOT his guardian.” said Parker.
“And neither are you!” said Dumbledore simply.

Parker just gave him a cool look, “I know that Headmaster, thank you for pointing it out so nicely. But the fact is, Harry does NOT need anyone to worry about him. He told me to tell Hermione that he is very sorry that he ran out and hopes you can forgive him and when he gets everything in order he will find you.” said Parker.
“Remus, what do you know?” Dumbledore asked, giving up on the Slytherin.

Remus looked at him, “Why would you think I know something?”
Sign up to rate and review this story