Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Shake Me

3

by witchinghour1994 0 reviews

Roxie Snape

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Harry - Published: 2011-08-31 - Updated: 2011-09-01 - 40495 words

1Original
When Remus Lupin came back Harry gave him a smirk, as the werewolf walked around a bit tired from the full moons affect.

It was after class when Parker asked to see Harry. When the door was closed Remus ruffled Harry’s black hair, “How you doing kid?” he asked, leaning against the desk with a smile.

“Great Moony! How you feeling?” asked Harry concerned.

“Better.” said Remus with a smile. “I heard everything that has happened. Even Candy.” he said softly.

Harry nodded, “Yeah, I don’t know what to do about Dumbledore or Voldemort if they found out.” he admitted.

Remus gave a soft smile, “Worry about it later.” he insisted calmly. “You’re not without help Harry, and I don’t mean Dumbledore or any one else! I mean Parker and I are here.”

Parker smirked, “You bloody hell know it Harry. We don’t leave you hanging, just like you don’t leave us hanging.”

Harry smiled, and couldn’t explain how much he cared about Remus and Parker. They both took turns in helping Harry over the years and Harry had to do something to help them in return.

“Has Dumbledore interrogated you or even suspected you of knowing me?” asked Harry.

Remus laughed, “No, this is the first time I have EVER fooled him.” He frowned, “I got angry when I found out where he had sent you.” He ran a hand through his brown hair that had its tips frosted gray. His face was tired yet it had a youthful look to it.

“I had yelled at him and raised all kinds of cane. He didn’t listen. He never listens to anyone. He thinks he knows everything.” Remus sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets. “I respect the man and I am ever grateful for the schooling he gave me, but for the fact that he sent you off to them horrible people and then he couldn’t find you after that.” the werewolf shook his head, “It burnt me up.”

Harry leaned against the desk, “Does he really think I’m going to go evil?” he asked.

Remus frowned, “Yes.” he said glumly. “Because, you are so uncooperative and he can’t read you. He’s told us to walk a thin line around you. To be careful what we say or do.”

Harry scowled, “Ooh, I... gods! That old man! He’s so senile! Just because one person doesn’t listen to him he thinks I’m going to go evil! I might be a dark little arse hole sometimes but that doesn’t mean I’d stoop as low as the bastard who murdered family!” he growled, and turned the other way.

His green eyes were blazing and Remus and Parker shared a look.

“Harry! Before you go and do something irrational you must think of the consequences.” said Remus concerned.

Harry growled, “Don’t you think I know that?” he crossed his arms, nearly shaking.

“I need a fuckin’ cigarette!” Harry said, not giving a care about who might know. He grabbed them out of his pocket, and Remus and Parker looked at each other. Cigarettes was better than hexing.

Harry’s nerves weren’t helping, he leaned against the desk arm folded and the cigarette lit, as he took a drag he felt the stress slowly fade but it was still there hanging on by a thread.

“That old man is walking into some uncharted territories.” Harry said in a steel like voice.

“What are you going to do?” asked Remus.

Harry shrugged, “I’ll figure it out later. I need someone to send a letter for me to Candy.”

“I can do it.” said Parker. “You won’t be followed?” asked Harry.

Parker snorted, “Hell no.”

Remus rubbed his chin, “I want to know what’s up with Snape. Why he is being so nice to you Harry. I think it’s a warning sign.”

Harry agreed whole-heartedly with what Remus was saying. Remus had told him and showed him memories of how his father James and Snape were toward one another.

“Sirius wanted me to tell you hi, and that he’d like to meet up on the next Hogsmeade trip.”

Harry thought about this, “All right. Meet in the Three Broomsticks?”

“I think he’ll agree to that.” said Remus trying to calm the boy down who had his mothers Irish temper.

He soon left a little less stressed but his eyes glowered at Dumbledore during dinner. The old man decided he didn’t want to take notice, but Harry knew Dumbledore could feel his eyes.

As the days continued on, Harry did everything in a repetitive order, it was starting to drive him insane.

Harry was still working on Madam Gibson, he’d do his best to get her to blush, and blush she did.

Harry was vaguely aware of the weird attitude Snape had toward him. He was almost too nice for the teens liking.

Remus was right when he said that couldn’t be a safe thing.

Which leaves Dumbledore, and that old man never ceased to amaze him.
By the end of the month Justin had spotted a listening charm in their dormitory. This had been a fluke accident when Justin was practicing a dicing hex from one of Parker’s defense book and out of nowhere sparks flew and when Harry did a magical scan he glowered when he discovered that the listening charm was there but not before Justin had diced it.

Harry’s face flushed an angry red, and he sent a letter with Lily into the dark forest late at night. She was a brilliant letter giver. He’d even send letters to Vander to give to Shari to give to Candy.

Dumbledore seemed to be avoiding Harry at all costs. Harry about had it with the old man and was about to lay some fierce hell on him.

After the warning from Remus and after the listening charm incident Harry wasn’t sure how much more he could take of it.

Harry was so upset he was distracted in Arithmancy and when he was asked a question he ignored Madam Gibson, his face had a look of anger on it.

“Mr. Potter!” called Madam Gibson.

Harry glanced over, “What?” he asked, he had been flipping his quill between his fingers for sometime now. His foot was on the desk and as he looked at her, her eyes glared at him.

“I asked you a question.” she said slowly.

He cocked his head to the right, “What was it?”

After class, Harry was packing up, when Madam Gibson stopped him.

“Harry! What’s wrong?” she asked.

Harry shook his head, “Nothing.” he said simply, keeping a straight face.

She put a hand on her hip, “Harry, you allowed Miss Granger to answer more questions than you.”

Harry shrugged, “Wasn’t in the mood for her precocious attitude.”

Her hand touched his, and Harry almost flinched but because it was a ‘gorgeous’ female he did not.

“C’mon Harry, I know better than that.” she said, softly.

“Nothing, I can talk about anyway.” said Harry, glancing down at her hand on his.

“Does this have to do with Dumbledore?” whispered Madam Gibson’s voice.

Harry blinked and stared at her, as she moved in a bit closer and whispered very quietly, “I don’t follow Dumbledore. Ask Parker.”

Harry’s face was so close to Madam Gibson’s he could feel her breath against his cheek. The temptation to kiss her was becoming intense. He knew he’d get smacked or sent to Dumbledore if he did.

The boy just gazed at her with his green eyes, “What are you saying, Geri?” he asked enunciating her first name.

“I’m saying, that I’m a Slytherin. I don’t follow Dumbledore.” she whispered to Harry, who tilted his head ever so slightly.

“How do I know that?” challenged Harry.

He smirked, “How about this for starters.” her finger nails grazed Harry’s cheek and her lips pink lips pressed in against Harry’s lips causing the teen’s mind to turn over and over. Not being one to ever pass up a kiss he deepened it, pushing his lips a bit more firmly into hers. The kiss had heat and it was quite intense.

When they parted she just formed a smirk on them kissable lips, “Now, you have something to hold over me.” she told him.

Harry moved his head to the side staring into her gray eyes, “You really think I would blackmail like that?”

She smirked, “No, but I want you to know it’s a secure thing.” she said, cocking her head to the right. “You can get a teacher in trouble, which means you can blackmail me if you needed.”

Harry pressed his nose against hers, “I hate Dumbledore.” he whispered. “He put listening charms in my dorm. He thinks I’m going to go evil.”

If anything could shock Geri Gibson, it was this piece of information. She backed up and her eyes widen, “He thinks YOU are going to go evil? Why?” she questioned.

Harry sighed, “I won’t listen to the old man. I don’t like how he’s running things. It old him before I came, that I was doing things my way.” he admitted.

“Spoken like a true Slytherin.” said Gibson with a smile on her face, as she leaned closer to him Harry just touched her cheek, “So why am I in Hufflepuff?” he asked the teacher.

She smirked, “To be underestimated.” her lips got closer and they touched Harry’s, who forced her mouth open tasted her sweet mouth.

“You have a good eye.” said Harry into her mouth. “And lips.”

She giggled, “So I’ve been told.”
Being in pure bliss was the only thing that Harry could be in while leaving Madam Gibson’s classroom. As he settled down in the Hufflepuff common room with his friends, Madam Sprout came through the portrait. Her kisses were hot!

“Mister Potter! Professor Zabini wants to speak to you.” she said coming over to him and handing him a slip of paper with Parker’s handwriting on it. “Thanks. I’m going to change and then go down.” Harry told Madam Spout who smiled fondly.

After changing out of his school uniform he retied his hair up and stalked out the common room. Black T shirt that had the sleeves ripped off and on the back in white letters says, ‘The Oz is Back.’ And on the front was a picture of Ozzy Osbourne. Harry had went to his concert with a guy from the construction site. It was his first ever and it was awesome.

The black leather pants had a chain hanging down, where his wallet was connected in his pocket. His hair clasped back in a holder, Harry made his way to Parkers office, when he entered he was aware of ‘Geri’ Gibson, Remus Lupin, and Parker all sitting around talking.

“Harry! We’ve been waiting for you! Close the door.” said Parker.

Harry did as he was told, and turned around just as their was a squeal and someone jumped in his arms again. It was Shari.

“Harry!” she squealed as always hugging him tightly.

This time Harry was quite startled, but he recovered quickly, laughed and hugged the vamp. “Hey black heart! What are you doing here?” he asked, as she giggled and wrapped her legs around his waist.

“I get so jealous sometimes.” murmured Parker.

Geri just rolled her eyes and smacked Parker on the arm, “She’s a young girl!”

“Same age as Harry.” said Parker.

Harry rolled his eyes, “What’s going on?” he asked, looking at Remus who smiled, “We’ve decided to hold a small meeting. I just got back from an Order meeting.” said Remus sliding into a comfortable chair he had conjured.

“Is there a silencing charm around here?” asked Harry.

“Yes! I also did a tracer for listening charms and I made the walls of the room to where no ghosts can float through.” he told Harry.

“Good!” Harry laughed as he nudged Shari off him so he could walk and slid in a comfortable chair across from Remus when Shari jumped in his lap quite willingly. Geri rolled her eyes silently but otherwise stayed perched on the desk just like she would in her classes.

Parker was in his chair behind the desk. “Remus hasn’t told any of us, we were waiting, but he did ask Shari to come along.”

Remus nodded, “I thought Shari could relate all this to her father without rousing suspicion if one of us decided to go into the woods. Hagrid is all ready suspicious when he found an in-heat poodle being raped by Fang.” Remus glanced at Harry who winced, “Oops, I forgot to change it back.” he murmured, causing laughter from everyone.

“You made a poodle in heat?” asked Geri shocked. “I thought that was like seventh year! They don’t even TEACH that at school.”

“I didn’t go school for a long time Geri!” Harry told him.

“Oh yeah, I forgot! You’re so smart. Of course!” she thunked herself on the head, “I gave you the Arithmancy packets.”

Parker chuckled, “Too much Zip Potion?” teased Parker, causing Geri to scowl and swat him on the arm, “No!”

Harry smirked, Zip Potion was the Wizards Tranquilizer, as bad as crystal-meth if you used too much. Harry had never touched it. As crazy as he could be; he didn’t need to be crazier.

“Who was there and what was said?” asked Harry, his arms locking around Shari’s small waist.

“Everyone, the Weasleys, Tonks, Kingsley, and Snape. He didn’t have classes today. I’m guessing that Dumbledore’s updating the teachers that are in the order.”

“Did anyone find out what the deal with Snape is?” asked Harry.

Remus smirked, “Yeah, I asked today.” leaning back he crossed one leg over the other his amber eyes dancing with delight, “Apparently, it was Voldemort who told Snape to be nice and to treat you well.”

Harry frowned, “Snape told Dumbledore that he wanted me on his side ey?”

“Yes, and everyone was shocked. Only Kingsley believed that you wouldn’t have anything to do with Voldemort or anyone like that.” Remus sighed, “The Headmaster gave his statements about how you grew up and about how you were so uncooperative.”

Harry scoffed, “The old man is spreading himself thin.” he rubbed his chin firmly. “This schooling crap is proving to be a bigger hassle than I expected. I never figured that the old man would get it in his head that I was evil. I may be dark and wicked at times but I’m not evil.”

Remus frowned, “There is another reason Harry, for the revelation.”

Harry frowned, “What?”

“August 15th of last month, someone confronted your relatives and tortured them to near insanity while they were visiting a neighbors house. However, when investigators asked the neighbors about this they insisted they had no idea what was going on that the Dursleys simply got into a fight with one of the guests but nothing of the sort took place. They had no idea what magic even was. However, when they got the neighbors last names it fit with your friend.” Remus said slowly.

Harry’s face remained expressionless, as he sat there his hand gripped Shari however, who did not flinch, but her small hand enclosed around his.

“Have you ever smelled bleach and ammonia as a child?” Harry asked.

Parker closed his eyes, and Geri looked at him confused. Remus glanced up, “No.” he answered.

“Well I have! I was four years old, I was shoved in there my arms and legs bleeding from the thorn switch that had been laid into me. Those fumes making you pass out along with the loss of blood. My magic was all that saved me.” Harry told them.

“I seen them again that night. The night I met Candy’s parents. Vernon was about to attack me again after all these years. I got pissed off! I used an unforgivable and a Oxygen Deflation Hex. I was pissed I felt the hate and anger of years of torture and abuse swell up inside of me. I did it without thinking, and then afterwards I felt like shit! I felt my insides curl with pain. I got sick after doing that. It was a time under pressure and under serious anger and hate. But, after I did it, I swore to myself I’d never do it again. But for that moment, it felt so good to give them what they deserved.” said Harry fiercely, his eyes as cold as eyes as they narrowed.

“Just because I cast an illegal curse does not make me evil. It makes me human. If I am evil of casting one curse then every Auror out there who has killed or cast the cruciatus or avada kadavera curse to take down a deatheater is guilty of being evil.” Harry said quietly.

“I never said you were Harry.” said Remus, slowly.

The werewolf felt his heart rip in two as he heard about the childhood Harry had to live in. The one he had to endure. It made him think of what Lily and James would say if they ever found out. They’d be spitting nails and rolling around in their grave that much was for certain and he hated to see what happens when Dumbledore dies and meets up with them.

“But, if someone asks. Someone gets you under truth serum they could get it out of you.” Remus told Harry.

Parker and Geri’s eyes were blazing, “This is why us Slytherin’s have an animosity against Muggles! The ones who are so frightened and Medieval about magic that they harm one of us!” Parker growled lowly.

“If the right muggle found out about us, who knows what can happen.” said Geri quietly.

She turned the other way, and Harry thought he saw a tear but the next second she was facing them her face expressionless.

Shari who had been quiet growled, “Let me go over there and finish them off!” she suggested baring her fangs.

Harry just laughed, and shook his head, “No, you don’t need to get caught. I’m sure there are wards all around that house. Did Dumbeldore say anything about me going back there?”

Remus looked the other way quickly, and Harry’s eyes narrowed, “Moony.” he said slowly.

“You won’t go back. NO matter what. I won’t let you Parker won’t let you.”

“I won’t either!” said Geri firmly. “Don’t leave me out of this!”

Shari sighed, “My daddy is going to have a field day with this one.” she said, tutting.

“What did he say about me going back there?”

Remus sighed, “He was working it out with Fudge and Amelia Bones, but seeing as you got them on your side they are very very reluctant, but if Dumbledore keeps pressing in on it.” he whistled, “You may be forced.”

Harry’s eyes narrowed, “I’ll leave this country.” Harry hissed. “I’ll leave and never fuckin’ come back.”

Geri sighed, “Well what can we do? Is Dumbledore seriously going to do this? Does he know how they were?”

“I’m sure he does!” Parker retorted shaking his head. “I’m betting he thinks everything is black and white and that a tiny little talk will solve everything.”

Harry scowled, and rubbed the bridge of his nose, “He’s gonna wanna watch himself.” said Harry dangerously.

“What are you going to do? We have to lie low. He can’t know that you know.”

Harry leaned his head back against the black comfort chair,

“What else did he say?”

There has been a lot of talk about guard duty.” Remus told Harry, with a wary look.

Harry looked at Remus, “What’s up Rem? There’s something you’re leaving out.”

“I’m seriously not suppose to tell. It can be dangerous.”

“Moony!” Harry warned. “If this is to do with me, I have a right to know.”

Remus sighed, and rubbed the bridge of his nose, “The Department of Mysteries in the Ministry of Magic is being watched over closely by Order Members.” he started.

Harry moved his hands, “For?”

“The prophecy.”

“Aww.. Yes the prophecy, that got damn thing is causing a lot of trouble and I don’t even know the full contents.”

“Well everyone is taking turns watching over it. Kingsley is there even as we speak.”

“They really do follow him so blindly? Doesn’t anyone ask questions?” asked Harry.

“A few. Moody does, I have, and even Snape has.”

“Probably for Voldemort.” murmured Parker.

Geri sighed, “I don’t think Snape is for Voldemort.”

Everyone glared at her, but she shrugged, “I don’t. I just can’t see him doing that again. A lot of people makes mistakes the first time but Slytherin’s don’t like making second mistakes. Sure, Lucius Malfoy is one but he’s not making a mistake, he wants too. Didn’t you tell me Parker that Snape was an all right guy?”

Parker scowled, “That was UNTIL Malfoy got a hold of him. Malfoy turned his world and many other younger Slytherin’s upside down.” Parker commented.

“I was too young back then.” commented Geri.

“My dad and all the vampires has always stayed neutral. They don’t want to get into the middle of it. Daddy said that Voldemort gave them an offer, but the vampires do better on their own. They hate following others especially wizards. It’s worse than following Muggles.” Shari commented. She never really had much to add to things except what she knew of her father, she just listened.

“The first Hogsmeade Vacation is this weekend.” Remus looked at Harry, “You going to see Sirius?”

Harry nodded, “Yeah, I’m going. When’s the Dueling Competition start?”

“Next weekend! Saturday, the first Saturday in October.”

Geri smiled, “Are you trying out for the Quidditch Team Harry?”

Harry nodded, “Yeah this Thursday is Try outs after classes. I’m going to try out for bother Seeker and beater.”

“You’re too tall for Seeker!” commented Geri.

“Beater would do you some good or chaser! Your father was a chaser.” said Remus with a smile.

“I don’t know, we’ll see. Is that about all?” asked Harry.

“Other than reports from Snape, but he’s not up in the ranks right now. Voldemort doesn’t trust him as much as he did before.”

‘Voldemort isn’t stupid.” commented Parker. “He knows who to trust. What I want to know is what’s going to happen to Azkaban?” Parker asked.

Geri frowned, “I forgot all about the other followers locked up. The Dementors are easy to be persuaded.” she insisted.

“Dumbledore mentioned this, he’s told Fudge but the Minister won’t listen. He thinks it would be murder if he took the Dementors away from Azkaban. He’s a bit worried about his comfy seat in office.”

Harry tapped his lips with his fingers, “Is there anyone watching Azkaban right now?”

“Nope, Dumbledore doesn’t want us getting to close. He thinks that’s where Wormtail is.”

“It’s a pity the rat escaped.” murmured Harry. “I’d like to see him get the dementors kiss.”

Remus had a fiery glint in his eyes, “So would I Harry! So would I.”

Parker cleared his throat, “You know, that’s the scariest look I have ever seen from you Remus.” Parker commented.

Geri agreed, “And kind of attractive.” she teased, as Remus blushed, and bowed his head, “Yeah well...” was all he could say.

Talk turned light, and Shari turned to Harry, “Candy says hi, and she misses talking to you and that she gets an ultra sound next month on the twentieth and she wants you to come. It’s at ten o’ clock.”

Harry nodded, “Thanks Shari. How is she doing?”

Shari shrugged, “She’s a bit distant about the baby. I don’t think she really wanted to have it, that much I could tell because most mothers go out immediately to buy things for the child and she hasn’t bought anything. I asked. She said, it wasn’t important. She was acting very weird about it.”

Harry frowned, “I kind of thought she would. When she announced she was pregnant she wanted to terminate it. But, that’s my child. Britain’s law or not, I won’t have her doing anything of the sort.”

Shari smiled, “That’s why us women like you Harry. You’re are so honest.” she said, sweetly.

Harry laughed, “Yeah, right.”

“You are. You’re really a good guy underneath all that hard shell.” she said touching his shoulders.

Harry just stared at her, and she just cracked up into giggles, “It’s true! I promise.”

He rolled his eyes, but smirked at her, before flipping her hair out of her eyes. “How you getting out of here?”

“Transforming. I’m not a bat of any sorts, I’m a black cat.” she told him.

He smiled, “I kind of thought you were.”
It was fifteen minutes when they all separated, Harry walked with Geri to her office. There were only a few kids out and every time one neared him he would ask her an Arithmancy question.
They passed Hermione whose mouth opened and glanced behind her watching Harry and the teacher interact. For some reason she had a bad feeling about them two. They seemed too close for comfort, and the way he smirked at her and the way she blushed. Hermione bit her lip and watched them till they disappeared. She frowned and looked around her no one else noticed, she was determined to find out what was going on.
When Harry entered the office he turned, “I’m going to g...” But Geri had all ready slammed the door closed and pressed Harry’s body against her and pushed her body into his, wrapping her lips around his mouth to take his tongue in with hers.

“Mm... never had a teacher attack me.” said Harry playfully as his hands grabbed at her hips.

She laughed, “Now you have.” she said, as her hands clawed at his shirt, Harry’s tongue invaded her pink tongue forcefully. He pressed his body into her and she could feel him. One leg wrapped around him giving him an eye full underneath her skirt.

“You sure you want your student?” he teased.

She laughed, “Don’t play stupid.” she said, her teeth nibbling against his ear, he groaned softly feeling her tongue run over his ear. “I know you’re experienced and I know you want me.”

He smirked and chuckled, “That Madam Gibson I do!” He admitted.

She laughed, nibbled at his neck just under his earlobe.

“Would you like to see where the teachers sleep?”

“Would I ever!” whispered Harry pulling her to him and kissing her mouth...

A.N. I thought I would put in a bonus chapter, tonight because I was feeling really good. Hope you like! Next chapter the Dueling Competition and more suspense with Miss Know it All Granger... hehe. I have a LOT planned for this.



I know I know! I said this chapter would be the dueling competition but this chapter became so long, that I had to post it before it got any longer. The Dueling Competition will probably cover a LONG chapter, and if I add this to that it will be a LOT of words. But like I always say you never have to wait long for the next chapter. As soon as this one is in, I start on the next. Thank you for the reviews.

Chapter Thirteen: having the nerve

Harry had to dodge several teachers and prefects the following morning when he awoke at half past six and slid out of Geri’s room.

He slipped into the Hufflepuff Common Room, soon after no one was up. The brightly lit room was bare.

Yawning, Harry went to his room to get a shower. When he entered Geri’s room he realized just how good teachers had it here. The room was like a suite from the Penthouses in hotels.

Harry came out of the shower and as he dressed Justin stumbled in, “Hey man! Where were you? You didn’t come back all night last night.” he mumbled, washing his face with cold water to wake up.

“I stayed with Parker. We were talking.” Harry told him, as he clapped his hair back.

“Oh I see!” Falling into the shower, Harry laughed as the teen was grumbling, and talking about how it was ungodly to be up at this hour.

Harry got another questionnaire from Zacharias and Ernie.

Harry brushed them off with simple answers.

Coming out fully dressed Harry grabbed his books and decided to head on down. He met Hannah and Susan on his way down.

“You didn’t come back last night. We thought you had gotten in trouble.” said Susan.

“No, Parker and I are quite close.” Harry told them. “We just stayed up talking and I fell asleep.”

“Oh!” said Hannah smiling, “OK, well we were just worried.”

Justin finally joined them hair wet and all, as it usually was.

Daniel Dodge a chestnut haired boy came over, his face was long like a horse.

“Harry! I was told you were trying out? Tomorrow on the pitch.” said Daniel with a smile on his face.

Harry nodded, “I’ll be there.”

“Great!” He pumped his fist in the air with a smirk, “We may just have it this year.” He said turning and walking out with his friends.

Harry laughed and walked out with his friends. They were nearly to the Great Hall when Hermione stepped in front of Harry.

“I saw you last night.” she said with a smirk.

Harry just looked at her coolly, “Saw me doing what sweetheart?”

“I saw you go to her office. I saw it.”

“Really? Did you get an eye full?” Harry teased.

She scowled, “I don’t have proof, but I’ll get it. You are sick you know that!” she hissed.

Harry smirked and leaned over to Hermione, the Hufflepuff’s were flabbergasted, having no idea why Hermione was verbally attacking Harry.

He was close to her, “Are you just jealous?”

She huffed, “NO! I’m not jealous.” she scowled.

“Really? Then why is it your business?”

Hermione glared at him, “I’m a prefect!”

“And I don’t care.” retorted Harry. “I think you’re just so bored, that you need to dig deep into other people’s lives! You know sweetie being a reporter doesn’t require brains. You’d work well along side Rita Skeeter.”

Hermione’s face flushed a deep red, “Don’t you EVER!” she growled, “EVER compare me to her!”

Harry smiled, “I just did.” He kissed her cheek and walked in causing Hermione’s face to flush and Justin to look stunned.

“What was that all about?” questioned Justin as he sat down next to Harry.

“I don’t really know. I think she’s talking about how Parker had been talking to Madam Gibson and how I walked her to her office, we were talking about Arithmancy and I guess Hermione gets it in her head that something’s up! Honestly, I’m fifteen.” he bit into an egg sandwich and glanced up at the teachers table to see Geri leaning over and talking to Parker whose mouth was full of egg. Remus was on the other side of Parker.

Everything went smoothly in Arithmancy, except Geri not making as much eye contact with Harry as she usually would but when she passed him she’d give him a sideways glance.

Hermione, as far as Harry could tell was watching them. He didn’t want to alert Geri, but he wanted to know what she knew. He doubt she knew everything. She probably just seen them talking and laughing. Was that reasonable cause for her to confront him? She really can’t be that dense. Harry tapped his feather against the table, as he thought about this.

Defense Against the Dark Arts was the same thing as it always was. Harry didn’t study because all the books Parker had, Harry had studied them over and over again and if he picked one of those up again he was going to get sick.

So, he just teased and goofed around with Parker, who leaned his head back, “Geri.” was the first word he said, causing Harry to roll his eyes, “What about her?”

Parker snorted, “I know, you and her were together.” in a voice that only Harry could hear. Remus was helping a couple of the students.

Harry’s face stayed expressionless, “How do you know that?” he asked in a low voice.

Parker snorted, “I was with her too! I can tell. She looked much more relaxed today, and I know you walked her to her office.”

Harry just rolled his eyes, “Maybe.”

Parker laughed harshly, “Maybe, right!” nodding slowly, he couldn’t help but smile at Harry and his crazy ways.

“Was she the oldest you’ve ever had?” Parker asked.

Harry rolled his eyes, “No, she’s only twenty two!” Harry voiced. “The oldest I think was eh... the woman who started it all for me.”

Parker’s eyebrows shot up, “Oh yeah! The widow you worked for!”

Harry nodded, “Yep, she taught me a lot. More than just how to wash dishes and weed her garden.”

Parker chortled, and shook his head, “You’re going to top me you crazy kid.”

Harry rolled his eyes, “It just happens. I can’t turn it down.”

Parker smirked, “Have you ever thought of finding someone to have a real relationship with?” asked Parker.

Harry was a bit startled by the question. He stared at Parker who leaned his head back watching Harry closely.

“I... well, I’ve never really thought of it.” he admitted. “I mean, there really isn’t anyone out there...”

“Bull shit.” said Parker not allowing him to finish that sentence.

“Dammit Harry!” he hissed causing others to look over. Remus even arched an eyebrow.

Harry frowned, “What? I just don’t think...”

“You don’t think? You have the personality that a girl would fall to your feet!”

“I don’t want that.” Harry said suddenly. “I don’t want a girl who worships me. That’s disgusting. I want someone whose fun, who smiles, who laughs, who doesn’t give a flying shit that I’m Harry Potter.” He said and sighed and leaned against the desk, “Besides, now I have a baby, and if my prediction is correct, Candy won’t be around much longer after she has it.”

Parker frowned, “How do you know this?”

“I’ve known her for months Parker! Do you know why she got pregnant in the first place? I bailed her out of jail on public intoxication, indecent exposure, and she had pills on her. Do you really think that this baby will change her ways?”

“I guess not.” he looked at Harry, “You really think she would though? You’ve been pretty good to her.”

“Yeah well, she doesn’t like guys who are good to her. Her last boyfriend beat the shit out of her and she went back and back and back.” Harry said, sourly. “A lot of girls don’t like nice guys. I’m not exactly nice either.” murmured Harry.

“To women you are. Especially the ones you care about, especially. That’s why they like you.” said Parker. “Even if you think you don’t care about them. You know deep down you can’t help it.” he teased, with a smirk on his mouth.

Harry scowled, “Shut up Parker.” Harry said, turning the other way.

“Is there a problem with ONE?”

Harry scowled, “You know very well why I can’t have a steady girlfriend.”

Parker cocked his head, “Aw, yes! You can’t have one because of Voldemort. Yes, you can hide behind that as much as you want, but you and I both know the truth.” stated Parker firmly.

Harry glared at Parker, “Whatever.” he murmured. ‘Man! That was lame!’ thought Harry. ‘Whatever! Oh yeah good comeback.’

“It was just a suggestion Harry. You know Voldemort doesn’t scare you that much.” muttered Parker.

“He doesn’t scare me.” admitted Harry. “What scares me is that someone gets killed.”

“Anyone can get killed. But why should you choose for them?” asked Parker. “Isn’t that what Dumbledore does? Makes decisions for someone.”

Harry’s green eyes narrowed on Parker, “Don’t you EVER!” Harry said slowly, “EVER compare me to that old coot.”

Parker just smirked not at all frightened by the look, “Well then?”

Harry scowled at him summoned his bag, “Fuck you Parker!” Harry growled, and stormed out of the room leaving the class’ mouth open.

Parker just shrugged, “He’ll be back.” murmured the Slytherin.

Harry scowled and made it out onto the Hogwarts Grounds. ‘How dare Parker, compare him to Dumbledore like that!’ Harry was so frustrated, he plopped down on the ground and threw his pack aside.

Harry didn’t have to put up with this! It was madness. It was the biggest mistake he had ever made coming back here. It’s not worth it. Thought Harry.

‘Oh but it is worth it.’ murmured a silky little voice in his head. ‘You know you want to avenge your parents, and every other innocent being who died.’

“Why should I have to play the bloody fuckin’ hero!” Harry yelled out loud really to no one except the voice in his head.

‘Very good question.’ said his conscience. “Yeah and do you have the answer to it?”

‘No, but you do.’ scrunching his nose Harry snagged a rock and threw it hard into the lake causing a ‘plunking’ noise and a splash of water to come up.

The cool wind whipped through Harry chilling his nose and cheek. His green eyes gazed around him and he seen a third year Care of Magical Creatures class not to far away from them. He hoped they hadn’t heard him talking to himself. They’d really think he was mad.

“Meow!”

Harry turned, and glanced down to see a fluffy black haired cat standing there staring up at him, the eyes were an icy blue.

He smirked, “Hello Shari.” he said, as she purred and rubbed herself against him.

Harry laughed, and rubbed her head, “How you doing? I figured you’d be asleep.”

She just meowed and bounded in his lap, and looked up at him with her eyes.

Harry laughed, “I wouldn’t turn here, Hagrid is just down there as well as a class full of children.”

She just meowed and purred while licking his hand. “I need to give you a nickname so I don’t give you away.” he voiced.

She looked up and wiggled her tail. Harry smirked, “Your middle name is Vanessa. What do you say to that?”

She meowed and purred, giving him the OK.

“Wonder why I’m not in class?” She meowed, and sat in his lap and stared up at him.

“Parker pissed me off.” She meowed again and pressed her paws against Harry’s chest and leaned up and rubbed her face against his cheek.

Harry couldn’t help but chuckle, “He did the worst thing someone could do.”

Meowing again, Harry answered her, “She compared me to Dumbledore.”

Shari gave a long meow, as if in surprise. Harry laughed, “Got that right. I got ticked. I had to leave before I started a duel between us.”

Harry continued conversation with Shari, when he heard someone making their way over to him.

He tilted his head to see Hagrid a few feet away from him. His scraggily beard and beady eyes glistening. He was wearing a wool coat with loads of pockets.

“Hullo Harry! I nev’ got ter talk to yeh!” he said, with a smile.

Harry never did speak to him in Care of Magical Creatures because. Ron, Hermione, and a chubby boy was always having conversation with him.

Harry stood up, Shari in his arms. “Oy! Yeh got yerself a cat! I’m allergic. What’ its name?”

Harry smiled, “I have two! This is Vanessa and my other is Lily, she’s asleep in my dorm I think.”

“Why aren’t yeh in class? Don’ yeh have Defense?”

Harry bit the inside of his cheek. “Well, I was dismissed early.” curved Harry.

“Would yeh like to come around me hut an’ have tea? Since Defense is yeh last class?”

Harry opened his mouth to decline but there was something about the large man that made him say yes. Whatever it was, he would curse himself later for it.

Hagrid’s hut was gigantic. Fang came bounding over and started sniffing and barking. Shari hissed and nearly clawed Harry. “Vanessa! Don’t!”

“Down Fang! Get over their yeh dunderhead!” Hagrid shooed Fang away who bounded on the bed staring at Harry’s cat and licking its chops.

Shari glared at the dog just daring it. Harry nudged her, “Stop it!” Harry told her.

She looked up at him and he stared at her making her ‘meow’ innocently. He knew she wanted to tease the dog.

“Don’t even think about it.”

Hagrid chuckled, “Yeh like some tea?”

“Sure.” Harry sat down at the scrubbed wooden table.

As Hagrid poured him a mug of tea that looked as if their was too much water in it.

“So how are yeh doin’ in school ‘Arry?” asked Hagrid happily, as he slurped at his tea.

Harry forced himself to sip the tea, that was not sweet at all.

“Eh... pretty good, how are your other classes going?” asked Harry, his hand continuously stroking Shari’s black fur. Harry was aware of her nearly falling asleep.

He beamed, “They goin’ great! Third years are begging me to show ‘em a Unicorn.” he looked quite downcast by it.

Harry smiled, “Unicorns are rather amazing creatures.” He told Hagrid.

“Yeh know abou’ em? I nev’ taught em ye’!” announced Hagrid. “Did Grumbly-Plank?” he asked.

“No, I’ve always known about them. So, where have you been?” asked Harry veering the question.

Hagrid looked uncomfortable for a moment, “‘Ere an’ there!” he coughed, “Ow’s Hufflepuff? It sooten ya just fine?” he asked, trying to get away from the question Harry asked.

Harry hid a smirk, “Yeah its all right. But where you’ve been? I’ve missed you in class?” asked Harry again trying to sugar coat it.

Hagrid smiled, “I can’t tell ya Harry! Sorry.” he then said, out of nowhere, “But I’m back now, and you won’t ‘ave to miss me anymore.”

Harry leaned back and studied the large man, he had to have some sort of creature in him. Giant most likely, and if Harry was thinking right he would bet that he went looking for the giants to try and communicate with him. Harry felt sorry for Hagrid doing Dumbledore’s bidding. He wondered how bad it could have gotten?

“Well, all that matters is you got back all right.” he said, playing with the tea. Shari was fast asleep in his lap now. She should be she wasn’t usually awake this early in the day.

Hagrid beamed, “Thank you ‘Arry!”

There was a knock at the door, and Harry gazed his eyes over and adjusted the lens, and almost groaned, it as Weasley, Granger, and the chubby boy he always seen running around with them.

Harry looked down at Shari, as Hagrid stood, “‘Ello! Ron! ‘Ermione, and Neville! ‘Ow are yeh? C’min and join me and ‘Arry with a cuppa!” he said, pleasantly.

Hermione glared at Harry and Ron opened his mouth but Harry just smirked at them daring them to say something in front of Hagrid.

Neville looked uncomfortable, “Neville Longbottom right?” asked Harry being cordial to the boy.

He nodded quickly, “Yes.” he responded, shyly.

Harry pulled up a seat, “Sit Neville!” He was hoping he’d sit before the others.

Neville smiled and took his seat, as Hermione and Ron greeted Hagrid with enthusiasm but they were apparently uncomfortable in being in the same room as Harry.

“What’s her name?” asked Neville patting Shari’s head.

“Vanessa.” Harry told Neville who smiled, “I thought I saw a red kitten?”

“You did! That’s my other cat Lily. My godfather bought her for me, and well this one just sort of grew on me.” he smirked at the cat who glared up at him. Harry just winked at Shari. If cats could, they would have giggled, but instead she just purred.

“Why did you run out of Professor Zabini’s class?” asked Hermione nosily. Her cheeks were a rising color of red.

“Personal reasons.” muttered Harry.

Ron glared at Harry, “You’re a Hufflepuff how do you get along with a Slytherin.”

Hagrid went pale, and Hermione bit her lip and shot Ron a cautious look. Neville looked apprehensive.

Harry tilted his head to one side, “The way you act is the reason why Voldemort is who he is today.” he said slowly,

Neville fell out of his chair, Hagrid flinched harshly, Hermione gasped, and Ron’s face went so pale you’d think his freckles jumped off his skin.

“Slytherin is just a house.” Harry said slowly. “There are your average dark witches and wizards in that house, but every house has a traitor.” the black haired teen voiced his words slowly. “Gryffindor...” He sneered, “Peter Petigrew.”

“How do you know...” “Sirius is my godfather.” Harry retorted, “You all turn people evil. The way you go on about others and nag at them. Didn’t you hear a damn thing the sorting hat said to you on the first day of school? That being divided is what was going to destroy this world. Slytherin’s are just as good as Gryffindors. Gryffindors are the same as Hufflepuffs. You read so much into magazines of Witch Weekly and the Daily Prophet. All of that is garbage just like the whole damn Ministry of Magic. It’s bull shit! It’s people like you and Malfoy who turn this world upside down, choosing sides.” when Harry finished, Hermione was beyond speechless, and Ron was scowling at him.

Hagrid didn’t know what to think, between the orders words of caution and Harry’s honest statement.

Neville smiled, “That is true.” he said, being the first to speak. “I think we read to much into the houses and treat others in a way we shouldn’t. I’m sorry Harry!” He said holding out his hand to Harry with honesty.

Harry smiled, “S’all right. It’s not really your fault. It’s how you’ve been raised. You’ve never had to make your own decisions.” shaking the boys hand, Neville just smiled, “He’s right you know.” He looked at Hermione and Ron who scowled at the same time.

Shari was listening this whole time and meowed, as if agreeing with Harry.

He tickled her under the chin, “I think, I’ve warn out my welcome. Good afternoon Hagrid, Neville, I’ll be seeing you around.” He winked to the boy before slipping out but not without a pat on the head for Fang who licked his hand eagerly.

The Quidditch Pitch the next night was packed with Hufflepuff’s trying out. Harry felt odd for being in the group. He wasn’t one for following orders. He hated doing what other people told him to do especially when they were so close to his age.

Harry had borrowed Susan’s comet, for the tryouts. He was trying out for three positions. He had flown a few times and considered himself a moderate flier. But, he had never played Quidditch.

Daniel came out in his Quidditch Robes, they were a purple and yellow. Harry almost gagged, ‘Maybe we need a new change of robes?’ thought Harry to himself, as he asked people who were trying out for Beater on one side, Chaser on the other, and seeker. The people who were trying out for the multiple positions were to stand over to the side next to the seekers. It was only two other people besides Harry.

“All right! All the chasers forward!” he called.

Harry walked forward, as well as fifteen other students, ranging from all ages and sizes.

“We have two positions to fill, and fifteen people trying out. First I want to see how well you guys can fly and handle a broom!” called Daniel. “All the girls on my whistle I want you up in the air.” he ordered.

Harry watched, as the girls flew behind Hannah who was leading them. Hannah though she was chubby was a good flier. It surprised him.

Their was one young girl in particular who was doing great. She was itty bitty. She had definitely had to be prepubescent, she looked like she was ten years old. Her hair was clipped back in a pin and it was pale, and her eyes were a pale blue.

He wondered just how old she was. His eyebrows shot up when she passed Hannah in moments on a Nimbus 2000. Daniel was watching as well. Harry didn’t know much about Quidditch but he knew she’d be a perfect asset.

There was another really good fliers. It seemed that the girls really had it going on. The other was a brunette and was small but not as small as the blonde haired girl. She moved good, but when the bludgers came out that brunette was really frightened and nearly toppled off her broom as she watched on whizz straight toward her. The blonde however ignored the bludgers, and when it came to passing the quaffle she caught it all times but two.

When it was the guys turn, Harry was the only one in his year. Harry shot up into the sky and waited, the wind was chilly but otherwise the afternoon was perfect for a game of quidditch. He was wearing muggle clothes, a pair of baggy loose fitting black jeans, one of a million pairs he owned, his t-shirt was a rare white and he had a black wind breaker jacket on but he had taken it off. When he shot up into the skies he had no idea he attracted plenty of females attention and a few ‘guys’ as well.

Harry flew and it felt so good feeling the wind his hair, and the free feeling he got while whipping around and not paying any attention to anyone else at the moment. He felt as if he could do anything in this world no strings were attached. It was relieving.

“Harry! You’re a great flier!” squealed Hannah flying over with a bright smile on her face.

“It feels good to fly!” He said, quietly.

Hannah smiled, she had never seen a lot of relief on his face. He was always so tense and guarded, and one hundred percent alert, but up in the sky she could see the fifteen year old, Harry really was, and it was nice.

Daniel was impressed with Harry’s carefree flying and with some of the moves he had no idea how the teen learned it. It must be natural. He seen the trophy room and Harry’s father on it. He smiled, watching Harry before flying up as well to meet the group of boys.

After a free fly, Daniel released the bludgers. Harry dodged them with ease and sped up and slowed down and did turns that Daniel didn’t think he could do. A lot of the guys got hit and some of them were just to big and fat for it.

Harry was a good flier and Daniel was thinking he would make a good seeker as well.

The quaffles came and Harry was quick with grabbing the ball and throwing it at Daniel.

Daniel was impressed when Harry got several passed him in quick succession.

“Bloody hell excellent!” said Daniel pumping his fist in the air.

Feeling the adrenaline Harry flew back down to the ground as Daniel immediately dismissed the kids who didn’t do very good. That left five chasers that were to be decided later.

It was the Beater position next, and Harry was once again up. His face slightly red from the chaser workout he flew up again, the blood pumping in his ears.

They were paired off into teams two and two would go up at a time and they would swing bludgers back and forth, and the ones who got hit the most would be out.

Harry slammed bludger with the bat with full force and it went whizzing and knocked a third year right off his broom. Luckily someone had been underneath to catch him.

Ernie and Harry worked decent as a group, and Daniel was impressed by the hitting abilities. But Harry didn’t like the bludgers missing his bat and hitting his arm. That was painful.

“Potter! Are you doing this to make it harder on me?” growled Daniel with a smirk on his lips.

Harry shrugged, “Want me too?”

“What’s the other position?” asked Daniel.

“Seeker.”

Daniel smiled, “I see!” He zoomed away just as Ernie was hit in the shoulder.

Harry got hit several times but was able to keep his broom steady, and keep from wincing in pain.

Harry was decent at knocking the bludgers out but he wasn’t good at making them go to specific targets.

Harry was out of the skies with a bruise on his cheek and his face and hands filthy with sweat and dirt. He had fallen twice. Beater position wasn’t for him. He had the strength but he didn’t like throwing his arm out of place.

When it was time for the seeker position it was against Harry, Zacharias, and a young girl who looked to be about twelve, but she insisted she was a fourth year. Her eyes were a light hazel and her hair was in pigtails, and it was an auburn brown with curls on top. Come to find out she was Kiara’s little sister, Tanya Keiser.

First they tested the speed of each person battling for the position. Daniel watched from the sidelines with Hannah who was smiling as she seen Harry out stretch Zacharias by a long shot and the little girl was ahead of Zacharias but wasn’t no where near as fast as Harry. He had a natural speed.

“You’d never think because of his size that he’d be good!” said Daniel, “At seeker anyway.”

“He did good on the beater up until his arm started to tire out.” said Hannah.

“Yeah but he was still better than a lot of the ones we have.” he commented.

“Think he’d be good competition against Ginny Weasley?” asked Hannah.

Daniel smirked, “We’ll have to find out!” he said, before hollering for Harry and the other two to stop.

They released the bludgers and told them to continue to race each other all around the pitch as the bludgers were targeting them at random.

Tanya was almost frantic the second time she was hit. Harry dodged and ignored them until one hit his shoulder, but Harry ignored the thumping pain, as Zacharias struggled to keep up. Zacharias was good, but Harry was better. Zacharias had also tried out for Chaser and did it quite well.

When they stopped, and Hannah controlled the bludgers. Daniel called Tanya and Zacharias to over.

“This is quite simple. I’m releasing the snitch. First to catch it goes up against Harry, and we’ll go from there.” Daniel allowed the gold snitch to fly away before Tanya and Zacharias mounted their brooms and shot off upwards.

Daniel blew his whistle, and Harry watched it closely. It was weird how about ten seconds before Tanya caught the snitch Harry had seen it hovering over by the opposite end of the pitch.

Zacharias cursed as he came down begging for a rematch.

Daniel stopped him in his tracks, and told Harry to go against Zacharias. Too bad Zacharias wasn’t fit for Seeking, because Harry caught it a few minutes after they were in the air.

Zacharias pouted and walked away grumbling.

Now it was Tanya and Harry. Harry smiled at the girl who gave a hesitant smile.

“All right, you two battle, the first gets the top slot and the other gets reserved.”

They nodded, and once up in the air the snitch was released. The two were good no doubt about that. Harry had the speed and the sight. Tanya had the energy and light weight.

Harry thought could make his body go light in the air with his own doing. For some reason Harry felt more right flying this way than Chaser and Beater put together. Beater was not for Harry, and Chaser although Harry was great at it, he didn’t feel connected like he did with the seeker position.

The only problem with Tanya was that the bludgers sort of frightened her and always hesitated when one was near her.

The problem with Harry was... well he was exhausted from being knocked out by bludgers when he was trying for the beater position, but when it came time to catch the snitch, Harry was about a half a minute faster than Tanya. After that though Harry’s body was sore and he was exhausted.

Harry got his pick, “Chaser or Seeker Harry? Your pick.”

Harry moved his arm, “Seeker. Zacharias did great as Chaser.”

Daniel nodded, “OK! Great! Tanya, will you and Harry work together? We need a reserved seeker?” he asked.

She smiled, “Of course.” she was just happy to get on the team.

“Great! Now we have to go get our chasers and beater. That little girl, Kelly, she’ll do great.” said Daniel excited as he ran off, leaving Harry, Hannah, and Tanya.

“When would you like to practice?” asked Tanya.

“Not today.” said Harry exhausted, “That beater try out really did me in.” He moved his arms and winced, as Hannah laughed, “Tomorrow’s the first practice.”

Harry nodded, as he smiled, “We’ll talk about it tomorrow Tan.” He said, making her laugh, “OK!” she blushed as he used her nickname.

“I’m going to take a LONG shower.” Harry murmured handing Hannah her broom.

She smiled, “Thanks Harry, lucky I had my new one.”

Harry just smirked and walked off the field and toward the castle, when Parker came out, “I seen you! You did great.”

Harry glared at Parker, still a bit peeved.

“Harry, I’m sorry.” admitted Parker. He wasn’t use to apologizing. Slytherins hardly did. But, Harry was an exception.

“Don’t ever compare me to him again.” said Harry sharply.

Parker sighed, “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it like that Harry, I honestly did not. I just want you to be happy and I think a steady girlfriend someone you could really care about personally, would be good for you.” he slung his arm around Harry who tensed up a moment but then relaxed and stared at Parker with a sigh. “Fine. I forgive.” he mumbled.

“Good! Because we need to get you ready for tonight.”



Got an excuse! Very legitimate. My Phone had been cut off. Yes, I know I Have boring Dial up why not something faster? My answer to that is because my parents are cheap skates. Got it? Yay. OK I’m back and I’m ready to finish. Goshshhh I’ve been going mad!

Looks like I miss interpreted something, when Tanya spotted the snitch ten seconds after Harry did, it didn’t take her that long, but Harry was watching her and seen her eyes lock on it. She didn’t catch it in ten seconds from all across the pitch. Sorry if I confused ya! Didn’t mean too. I’m not the best at Quidditch writing but I’m going to try. Thank you everyone for keeping me on my toes.

Chapter Fourteen: To Underestimate is to be destroyed

Harry studied with Parker for several hours Friday evening. He laughed when he sent the teacher/mentor flying into the wall.

“Tsk tsk!” teased Harry, causing Parker to scowl and stand and shoot a nasty hex which Harry dodge with ease. “Shouldn’t get angry. Makes you mess up.” he teased wiggling his eyebrows upwards, as he dodged Parker who shot more spells at him.

“You little shite!” Parker called, as Harry laughed loudly out loud.

“Yeah I know!” Harry just grinned widely, as he shot a fireball curse causing Parker to get blasted and his really nice blue robes got cinged.

“Grrr... you are quite lucky Mr. Potter!” murmured Parker who, looked down at his robes. “These were really nice robes.”

Harry just smirked and stuck out his tongue and shot more spells causing Parker to dodge quickly. “Geez boy! Let up on me!” called Parker as he shot a curse back and forth.

Harry just smirked, and dodged a stunner. “Pshttt! What did you tell me about stunners Parker?”

He scowled at Harry, “I’m desperate! I can’t let a fifteen year old kick my arse.”

Harry just smiled, “Aww... why not?”

“Because, I just can’t.” said Parker simply as he shot a melting hex straight at Harry who did a slid to avoid it.

“You taught me well.”

“That I did.” said Parker in a dry voice. The Slytherin rolled his eyes, “You very well know why.”

“Oh yeah, the humiliation and embarrassment.” Harry jeered.

Parker scowled at him and shot a curse that Harry only deflected causing it to shoot back with force. Parker flew straight in the air and landed with a rough thump on the ground causing a shriek, “Uncle Parker!” shouted Blaise entering in horror.

“What did you do?” she growled at Harry who simply arched an eye upwards.

“He beat the shit out of me.” answered Parker, as he got up, “Damn boy! You got better than I thought! You have some power in that...” murmured Parker, who smiled at his niece whose mouth fell open, “You let him?” Blaise asked mortified.

Parker snorted, “I didn’t bloody hell let him! He’s just gotten better.” said Parker straightening his robes.

“I have been practicing.” said Harry sticking his wand back in his holster. “I take it we’re done here Parker?”

Blaise frowned, and glared at Harry who ignored her.

Parker smirked, “Yeah, oh! I never introduced you! Blaise, this is my surrogate brother, Harry! Harry this is my very high strung niece Blaise.”

Blaise scowled at him, “How do you two know each other?” she looked at Parker who grinned, “I raised him and helped him out.”

Harry nodded, “Yeah, he was my teacher.”

Blaise looked between the two in complete shock. She had never guessed. She seen them talking in classes and Harry even told her uncle to f- off but she figured it was just an outburst. She had no idea they knew each other personally.

“Oh. How long?” asked Blaise.

“Since I was five.” answered Harry.

This surprised Blaise, “You never told anyone?” Blaise looked to her uncle who shook his head, “Not my place to tell Blaise. Besides, no one needed to know that Harry was around.”

“Oh, why were you two dueling?” asked Blaise, as Harry took a seat in a conjured green chair.

Parker sat the desk and drew up a chair for Blaise who plopped down in it.

“We do it every so often. To blow of steam, and just for plain old fun.” Parker told his niece.

“Looked like what you were doing was dangerous!” said Blaise.

“Of course the spells were borderline legal.”

Blaise glared at Harry who smirked at her, and leaned back.

Parker laughed, “Blaise leave Harry alone.” he told the girl who looked startled at Parker’s request. “I taught him nearly everything he knows.” Parker told her.

“Oh, I had no idea, you two knew each other so well.” said Blaise.

Harry smirked, “Hey Parker its after seven. I’m going to get on to the common room.”

Parker nodded, “All right Harry.” He winked at Harry who nodded, and smirked at Blaise, “Nice to meet you Miss Zabini.” Harry gave a mock bow and swept out leaving Blaise eyes to narrow at the Hufflepuff.

As he headed on toward Hufflepuff Tower, he was stopped by two flaming red heads.

He smirked, “Well well well! Forge and Gred. What can I do for you two?” Harry asked, with a smirk he crossed his arms with amusement, as the two burly twins grinned mischievously.

“We want to inquire about the progress of your posse?” Fred asked, with a smirk.

“Yeah we are ready and waiting for you to make a move! It’s been weeks!”

Harry laughed, “Get back to me tomorrow night, that way I can talk to a few selected people.”

Grins spread across the duo’s face, “Tomorrow, seven o clock by Bronze Hog on the fourth floor.”

Harry smirked, “Got it!” Sliding by the twins, he made it to the common room.

“Harry! Whoa! What happened to you?” asked Justin coming over.

Hannah and Susan motioned for him to join them in the back at the usual table.

Harry slid in between the two girls as Justin sat across from him.

“Parker and I were dueling. I wanted to talk to you about the challenge I made with the Weasleys.”

Justin grinned and Hannah giggled, as Susan smiled, “Er... you told us that a while back. What type of challenge?”

“Prank challenge. Who can pull them off the best.”

Justin grinned, “Oh wow! I’d love to do it. We put our muggle minds together.”

Harry chuckled, “That’s what I was thinking of. What do you girls say? If not..” Harry leaned back with a smirk. “I can only get someone else to fill your space.”

The girls crossed their arms in a mock fashion, “of course, we’ll join you!” said Hannah.

“We’re not very good at it.”

“Speak for yourself.” said Justin with a smirk. “I have five sisters! I’m the youngest and only boy in the family. What do you think I had to do to survive?”

There was light laughter, and Harry arched an eyebrow, “Five ey?”

Justin rolled his eyes, “Yes five. All five muggles.”

“Only one lives on her own. So, I have to share a house four sisters including my mum. Dad is the only one around to keep me sane.”

Harry found amusement in this, and wondered how cute they were, but didn’t voice it.

That night Harry snuck out of the Hufflepuff dorm under his fathers invisibility cloak for the first time. He was dressed in all black from the jeans to the sweater. He usually didn’t wear sweaters, but the halls of Hogwarts were freezing.

He had his hair down at the moment. He skirted past two prefects, one of which made Harry look back with a grin. She was hot!

Harry glanced around, and slipped through a two stones to a dimly lit room. He seen someone sitting on a stone. On closer inspection he seen it was Parker, he was alert his eyes gazing around in quick succession.

“I’m here!” said Harry quickly, so he didn’t get hexed.

He came out from under the cloak to see Parker standing and nodding, “Harry, I’ve called you tonight for a reason.” Parker paced, and waved his wand around, “This is a place that I found by accident in my fifth year. I don’t think anyone knew anything about it.”

Harry glanced around it was huge, a large stone room that was absolutely freezing and every now and then a drip of water from the ceiling would fall. There were stones and old rocks that looked as if they could be moved.

“So what are we doing here? You never told me?”

“This has the most extensive set of charms I could place on it. No one knew of it but you and I. I hope no one else does. I’ve been thinking of a way to weaken Voldemort, but Dumbledore would never hear of it.”

Harry folded his arms, “I’m not Dumbledore. You made that mistake once. What are you getting at Parker?”

“Capture Deatheaters, bring them here. We’ll set up wards and our own small prison.”

Harry bit his lip, and then growled at himself for doing such a thing, “You mean... capture them all on our own?” A grin spread across Harry’s face.

He loved doing things physical. He was always eager to do something of the sort. Must be the Slytherin inside of him.

Parker nodded, “Yeah, it won’t be easy Harry. Please don’t take Deatheaters lightly, don’t take any of them lightly.” Parker said sternly.

Harry snorted, “Since when do I underestimate someone?”

Parker nodded, “True, but listen to me Harry this room must stay secret. That means no bringing chicks in.”

Harry rolled his eyes, “I’m not stupid Parker.” snapped Harry scathingly.

The Slytherin paced the stone floor and turned up at Harry, “We’ll need to make cells. I’ve all ready talked to Vander. His house elf and my house elf will watch over them. Wally and Leeza will be more than enough to take care of a few imprisoned Deatheaters.”

Harry liked the idea, “All right. What are we doing tonight?”

“I’ve all ready made the cells.” he waved his wand, “Revealo!”

Harry’s eyes widen when the room suddenly expanded and about twenty glass cells were lined in a row.

“We can see in, but whoever is in them can’t see out of them.”

There was even an interrogation chair that had velcro straps which reminded Harry of a movie called ‘Shocker’

There was a desk and two chairs. But other than that the whole room was bare with nothing else.

“What about going to the bathroom?” asked Harry consciously.

“I got that covered. I don’t have plumbing so, we’re going to have go through Medieval times.” he told Harry, who frowned, but nodded, “All right.”

“There’s an attack in Paulson, tonight. The new recruits, about a dozen of them...” He trailed off looking at Harry whose mouthed opened, “You mean tonight? Now?” Harry asked blinking in surprise.

“It’s our chance to nab a few. The less he has the better off we are.”

“How did you get this information?” Harry then thunked himself on the head, “Remus...”

“He got it off of Snape. I think Dumbledore has sent two or three people out there to stop it but not to capture anyone. They didn’t want to risk it.” Parker said with a roll of his eyes.

“When do we leave?” asked Harry.

“Now!”

“Now?” Harry’s eyes widen, “Could you at least let me go get my leather jacket, and change into my boots? They have spell resistance on them!”

“Yes! Five minutes but be down here! We have to get off school property and then apparate.”

Harry nodded agreeing and ran back to Hufflepuff under his cloak.

He met Parker outside at the Hogsmeade Station. No one was out. He seen Parker standing and leaning against the ticket booth. Tapping his head he got rid of the disillusionment charm. He had left his cloak back at the tower and decided to take his chance with a charm instead. He didn’t want to ruin his dad’s cloak.

Parker nodded, “Are we ready? Let’s walk to the Hogshead Inn and then we’ll apparate. We need to get away from the castle.”

Lighting a cigarette he slid into a stride next to Parker.

It was quiet as they walked down the deserted village. The lights were out.

Taking a left turn passing Madam Puddifoots, they got off the main strip, and after a moment Harry seen the ugly severed Hogs Head sign above a dingy pub that if it had been in the muggle world they would have been shut down.

“You ready?” he asked.

Harry nodded, “Where at?”

“Just follow me.”

Harry nodded, and closed his eyes, thinking of where Parker was going to go. The link was instant, and as he did he felt a cool wind sweep around him... the distinctive crack was heard and nothing was left where Harry had been standing.

It was two a.m. when Harry staggered bruised, bloody, and tired to Parker’s office. His face was purple with blood running down a large gash on his temple. It hurt like hell.

When Harry staggered in, he grasped the desk feeling faint.

“Whoa!” Remus came running through the room, having waited on them, and grabbed the teen who groaned, he could hardly see Remus, his eyes were focusing in and out.

“Man! Was it that bad?”

“It was bad.” came Parker’s voice staggering in looking exhausted with a bunch of bruises but nowhere near as bad as Harry.

“What happened?” asked Remus, as he levitated Harry onto the desk.

Parker slid into the chair exhausted, “There were more than twelve.” he glared at Remus, “There was about thirty of them! And only two order members and three Aurors!” Parker growled.

“If you mean Tonks and Kingsley!”

“And Moody...” Parker smirked, “That man still has raw energy.” he mumbled, as he leaned up and touched Harry’s forehead.

“So what happened to Harry?” asked Remus, who pulled out several potions.

Parker closed his eyes, “Five Deatheaters snuck up behind him as he was taking down two. They had tortured him pretty bad till I intervened.”

Frowning Remus, lifted Harry’s head and forced a potion down his throat.

“What did they use?”

“I think the Cruciatus! He didn’t even scream Remus.” Parker told him.

Remus’ face paled even more if possible. There was a cough from the teen who groaned, “Son of...” he shivered and turned over, and coughed even more.

“Is that all they used?” asked Remus.

“I’m not sure. That’s all I seen. I seen Harry rolling around in pain.” Parker frowned deeply seeing Harry in so much pain.

“I don’t know.”

Harry coughed more and groaned, “Ulgh.” was all that came from the teen.

“Did you capture any?” asked Remus, looking at Parker

The wary Slytherin nodded, “They are all ready locked up. Three of the five that had been torturing Harry. Not bad for a start. I’m going to torture them myself.” said Parker in a low hiss.

Remus didn’t object at the point as he used his wand to heal Harry’s cuts.

“What do we do with Harry?”: asked Remus.

“He can sleep in my bed. I’ll take the couch.” Parker sighed, “Pomfery will shit if she sees Harry in this condition.”

“Give Harry this potion when in two hours, and then this one before class.” said Remus.

Parker’s eyes widen, “Are you bloody mad Remus? Him go to class!”

Remus glared at the man standing, he was tired but he was glaring at Remus. “What choice have you got? Huh? Let Dumbledore in on what happened? He’ll be far more ticked off, and we’ll both get our arses kicked out of this school and no one would be here for Harry.” Remus snapped angrily. The werewolf never cursed.

“I be fine! I go cass!” slurred Harry, half asleep half awake.

“He’s fighting the potion.” said Remus simply.

“Harry stop fighting it.” ordered Parker.

“Are you telling me.” Remus was now able to think, “That Harry didn’t scream under the Cruciatus? How many were cast on him?”

“Two or three.” said Parker.

Remus’ eyes widen, “Oh gods.” he ran a hand through his brown hair, and he looked stressed.

“What? He’s ok! He’s not... insane.” said Parker, bending down. “He can talk, he can even understand, he’s fighting the potion.”

“No no! That’s not what I had in mind.” Remus paced the floor and stopped and looked back at Harry.

“What the hell are you walking around for?”

“I’ll kill him! I’ll if he did what I think he did.”

“Who what?” asked parker standing.

“If Vander Vladski did what I think he did...”

Parker frowned, “What?” he asked, slowly.

“Gave Harry a piece of him.”

“Piece? What you mean..”

“No no! Not a piece. Think of Shari.” said Remus quietly as he paced back and forth.

Parker’s face fell, “You mean Vander gave Harry... vampirism?”

“I don’t know. But the resistance he has...” Remus said waving his hand to Harry who kept going in and out of consciousness.

Parker sat back down, “I need a drink.”

“We have to ask Harry when he wakes. If not I’m going straight to Vander.” said Remus with a growl.

“Van save me life.” mumbled Harry. “I saved ‘ees.” slurred the boy on the table.

“Harry did Vander give you a piece of him?” asked Remus.

Harry snorted, “No.” he grumbled. “I begged him too but ‘e didn’!” mumbled Harry half asleep. “No’ go weey!” Harry grumbled. “I tir’!”

“I’ll levitate him to my room.” said Parker standing. “Go get some sleep Remus.” he instructed. “I’ll watch over Harry.” mumbling the charm, Harry was levitated up into the air.

The next time Harry awoke, he felt as if his bones had somehow escaped his body and were laying beside him. That’s exactly how he felt.

“What the...”

“Lay still! Tilt your head and take this potion.” said the voice of Parker, next to him.

His eyes fluttered opened and he hissed from the light that was streaming in from the blinds.

A phial was placed to his lips, and he drank it down slowly. It was liquid and cool against his tonsils.

He felt his muscles relaxed and groaned, “Them damn Death munchers!” growled Harry, as he looked around him. He was in a large room, with dark blue and hunter green decor.

“This is my room. You were to out of it to go back to Hufflepuff. Plus, I had to give you a potion ever two hours.”

Harry blinked, “I don’t remember.”

“That’s because I shoved it down your throat as I made you sit up.” .

“Oh. What about school?”

“You can go. You’ll be OK, but you’ll need to come back to me and take your potion! After Herbology.”

Harry just nodded, “All right.”

“You can wear a pair of my robes. We’ll just charm the breast of it to say Hufflepuff.”

Harry slid out of bed, and stumbled, straight to the floor with a groan. “Ow... Son of a...”

Parker helped Harry to his feet, who groaned, “I can hardly walk.” He took a couple steps, but lost his balance completely falling back onto the bed.

Harry cursed, and glanced up at Parker who had his wand out, “Let me check you for a concussion Harry.”

Harry felt a yellow warm light engulf his whole body. The tingling sensatins shot up through him.

“Damn.” said a resigned Parker, as he let go of the wand.

“You have a concussion. Pretty bad too.”

Harry looked at Parker, “How am I going to get to class when I can’t even walk?”

Parker started pacing, “I’ll be back.” He ran out of the room quickly.

When he got to the corridor, he started walking casually, passing every student in the hall. Entering the Great Hall, he glanced around to see Remus at the High Table. He had a bit of worry etched on his face, but it could always be passed off as the full moon coming up in the next week.

Remus made eye contact with Parker, slid next to him. “We got a problem.” he mumbled.

Remus blinked, “What?”

“Harry’s got a concussion.” said Parker. “He can’t walk.”

Remus closed his eyes, “Don’t tell me this.”

“I just did.” said Parker putting a piece of bacon up to his mouth to hide his words just in case anyone could read lips.

“What are we going to do?” asked Remus leaning over.

Parker looked around casually, he noticed Dumbledore staring at the Hufflepuff table intently.

“Damn, we have to do something. Dumbledore’s all ready staring over at the Hufflepuff table!” hissed Parker.

Remus looked at him, “Polyjuice Potion?” he suggested under his breath.

Parker sighed, “Who will be me?”

“All Harry has to do is sit down.” said Remus. “He can take your spot.”

“Do you have Polyjuice Potion?” asked Parker quietly.

Remus smirked, “NO but Harry does.”

“Does he?” Parker asked.

“He’s always got potions on him.” Remus told him.

Parker nodded, “Ok, I better get back.” Picking up a few items, he exited out the easy way.

Entering the bedroom he seen Harry was passed out on the bed. He shook the boy who opened his eyes, “I’m ready!” He mumbled.

“No your not! Do you have polyjuice potion?” asked Parker.

Harry thought about this, “Yeah. It’s in my trunk. In the lock box.”

“Great. I’ll get Wally to get it... you need to be me, and I need to be you.”

Harry’s eyes widen, “Me you? How if I can’t even walk?”

“You can stay seated in at my desk.”

Harry shrugged, “All right... I guess it’ll work.”

“Good! It has too. Why do you have polyjuice anyway?”

“Never know when you need it Parker.”

Parker gave a nod, “We’ll switch them. You be me, and I will be you. Shouldn’t be that hard.”

Harry smirked, “Just be sarcastic!”

“In other words act like myself.” said Parker with a shrug.

“Yup. That’ll work.”

Parker turning into Harry and acting like him through out the day was NOT hard at all. His friends never suspected anything. HE caught Dumbledore staring at him for several long moments though at lunch.

Remus looked over at Harry/Parker, who was sitting there talking to Justin Finch-Fletchley.

“Are we meeting up with the Weasley twins tonight?” asked Justin.

Parker almost choked on his sandwich, “Yeah... I said we’d meet them.”

“Great! I have many ideas. I hope you agree!”

Susan smirked, “I’ve never pranked anyone! I hope I don’t get detention.”

Hannah nodded, “We’ll get caught and get into big trouble.”

“They have to catch us first.”

“Very true.” agreed Justin.

Parker realized just how goody goody Harry’s friends were and found it quite amusing, he had friendsin the lowest of places, and then he had a group of goody goodies. It was laughable really. But, he could see why Harry liked, these three kids in particular.

Parker entered his classroom to see a replica of himself, with his head on the desk. “Parker.”

Harry glanced over, “Oh hey P... eh.. Harry.” he mumbled, as Parker walked over, and leaned odwn, “Did you take your potion?”

“Where is it?” he asked, drowsily.

“You didn’t take it? It should be in one of these drawers.” After a moment rummaging through he found the potion phial, and handed it to Harry who nodded, “Thanks Harry.” A smirk slid across Harry’s face as he said that.

“Take it.” Parker murmured before sliding into a seat next to Justin and Susan.

Once everyone was in, Harry looked at the schedule to see Dementors on the schedule.

“Dementors... someone tell me what one is!”said Harry for starters.

In all Honesty the class went great. Harry was a natural born educator, and although he’d never admit it, Harry enjoyed teaching the class.

He had a fun time making Ron Weasley stumble over questions to the point where Parker took points off, causing scowls all around from the Gryffindors.

Harry and Parker pulled it off without trouble, that was until the end of the class period when Professor Dumbledore tapped at the door.

Harry looked at Parker who looked at the Headmaster.

“Good evening Professor Zabini! How is your class going?” he asked pleasantly, as he entered the room.

Harry nodded, “Very good Headmaster, we were just going over dementors.”

“Oh really? That’s quite interesting.” He said cheerfully, his eyes twinkling.

“Would you minded if Mr. Potter took over while I have a moment to talk to you in your office?”

Harry’s eyes locked with a replica of himself.

“As you wish Headmaster. Harry! Would you please come up and continue?”

Parker almost gulped, but decided not too and stood and strolled up, “Sure thing Parker.” He picked up the paper, as Harry stood and slowly walked with Professor Dumbledore to the office when he stumbled, and fell into a wall causing the real Parker to react, as Dumbledore turned around.

“Parker?” he asked, concerned, as Harry started breathing hoarsely.

“C’mon Parker up ya go.” Parker helped Harry up who almost groaned, but decided Parker didn’t groan in frotn of people.

Blaise ran up to Parker, “Uncle Parker you OK?”

“I’m fine Blaise.” Harry said dully, as he straightened up.

“Uh... I’m having a bit of trouble with my legs at the moment.” said Parker.

Dumbledore’s eyes arched upwards, “Why is that?” he asked, concerned.

The real Parker was almost frantic when the replica of him, who was Harry spoke, “Someone...” he glanced at Parker, “Played a prank on me last night, and now my legs are a bit immobile.” He hobbled to the room. “If you would Headmaster, I apologize for the inconvienance. Harry and I were just having a bit of fun last night.”

For the love of Merlins, Dumbledore bought it, and smiled, “That’s quite all right Parker! Harry, Miss Zabini would you please leave us alone for a few moments?”

Parker glanced at Harry who gave him half a wink, as Blaise walked out but not without a scowl to Harry.

“Parker, I wanted to ask you if you were at the sight last night?”

Harry leaned against the desk and folded his arms, “What sight? You mean the one in the papers on Brighton?” he asked.

Dumbledore nodded, “Yes, there are four missing deatheaters... and my sources have told me that no one captured any.”

Harry’s eyes narrowed, “How the hell am I suppose to know about four missing Deatheaters? I wasn’t anywhere NEAR the site last night. I was with Harry, all night we were going over spells and enchantments...” said Harry silkily.

Dumbledore frowned, “Then there must be something serious going on...”

“I don’t know Headmaster, I’m NOT in the Order.” stated Harry firmly.

Dumbledore sighed, “And I wish you would, be.”

“No. I will not be. I have my reasons for that one. I’m neutral and neutral I will stay.”

“But you’re here for Harry. You clearly told me that.”

Harry was starting to stumble over his words now, “Harry’s different. I don’t want to get into that. I have my reasons, Headmaster, just like you have your reasons. Now, if I were you I would worry about the next attacks instead of a few missing deatheaters. Maybe the muggles had gotten the better of them somehow. You can’t really tell me you underestimate muggles when they have items that we’ve never even seen?”

“You sound an awful lot like young Harry.”

‘Damn.’ Thought Harry to himself, “Well, I did help raise him now did I?”

Dumbledore nodded, “I’ll leave you to your class, then Parker. Who knows what Harry has done out there.” He smiled, “Lemon drop?”

“No thank you.” said Harry with distaste.

Dumbledore only smiled, “Need help getting to the class?” he asked.

“No, I”m sure I can handle it.” Luckily Harry made it without falling over. Parker who was on the desk talking to the students and not even teaching them, Harry smirked, “Get off my desk Harry!” He mused.

“Aw... I wsa just getting the hang of this Parker.” said Parker getting down as Harry fell into the seat with exhaustion. Parker could clearly see it on his face.

It took the rest of the day and a bunch of potions going down Harry’s throat, for his limbs to start working again.

“Good! I have to meet the Weasley twins tonight.” said Harry with a grin as he walked around getting the feeling back in them.

“We almost blew our cover.” said Parker.

“Yeah, I know. But, we act enough alike, I don’t think the man suspected anything of the sort.” said Harry.

“I do however think he was suspicious when Severus Snape reported to him that four deatheaters were missing.”

“Where are the deatheaters?” asked Harry.

“In the room. I have placed it under the fidelius charm. I’m the keeper for it.” He told Harry who nodded, “All right.”

Harry sat down in front of Parker, “Now what?”

Parker leaned back, “Now... we wait... we wait for what’s going to happen next. When Remus gives us more information we’ll plan until then... let’s relax.”

Remus walked through the portrait at that moment, “Did Vander turn you?”

Harry frowned, “No way.”

Remus looked at him, “Harry, did he give you anything of him?”

Harry looked Remus in the eye, “No.”

Remus sighed, “Why didn’t you scream?”

Harry blinked, “Scream? Why would I scream and allow someone to see how weak and vulnerable I am?” asked Harry.

Remus gave him a pointed look, “You didn’t scream when those curses hit you from what Parker said, and you were fighting the potion...”

“So! Just because I’m a wizard doesn’t mean I can’t fight off the pain.” stated Harry.

“There’s something really freaky about you!” said Remus, wagging his finger.

“In the words of Americans.. No duh.” said Harry with a smirk on his face as Remus sighed, “Have you interrogated them yet?”

Parker shook his head, “No, Wally and Leeza are taking care of them at the moment.”

“I think we need to get to it.”

“After the Dueling Competition.” stated Parker. “It starts tomorrow.”

Harry checked the time, “Shit! I have to meet the Weasleys in ten minutes at the bronze hog.”

Remus smirked, “All right Harry! See ya later. Madam Gibson asked about you...”

Harry grinned, “Did she?”

“Yeah she seemed worried, about you. I told her that you were just fine. I didn’t tell her what we were doing.”

Harry nodded, “IT’s best we keep this between us three.”

Parker agreed, “As much as I trust Geri, I think the less who know the better. Besides, I’m not sure if she knows Occlumency...”

Harry shrugged, “I think I need to learn it. I only know how to divert the intrusion. But, if someone really really wanted to pry into me, I think they could get whatever they wanted.”

“We’ll talk about it later. You better get going.” said Remus with a smirk.

Harry winked, “See ya!” he darted out of the portrait, and walked casually down the corridor passing several kids who giggled at Harry and a couple first years gave gasps of awe.

When Harry rounded the corner, he seen two flaming red heads on the desserted floor. This was one where no rooms were in use. It was the east wing...

“What are you two wankers planning?” Harry strolled up and the two boys turned and faced him. Freckle to freckle ginger hair to ginger hair.

“Nothing my good mate.” said Fred, with a grin on his face, that Harry didn’t like very well.

George just smirked, he was a little less energetic but not by much.

“Have you made up your mind?”

“Yes we have!” said Justin showing up behind Harry.

A mischievous grin swept across his face, as Fred and George gave each other looks.

“All right!” A clap from Fred, showed his excitement.

“Rules.” said George unfolding a parchment.

“Don’t you think we should go somewhere a bit more secluded?”

George grinned, “Yeah... I would think so!”

“C’mon!” Fred and George lead Harry and Justin down the corridor to a tiny rickety classroom. Upon entering Harry could see a thick fog of dust and cobwebs hanging in the air and against the ceiling.

The doors shut with a loud squeak, and the dust flew up causing Harry to choke down a cough.

“It starts on Monday morning... nothing lethel, this is fun and harmless... intend to make people laugh and embarrass you.” said Fred, giving it to George. “Number two... when Quidditch is near, no pranks are to be played...”

“Number three...no pranks during practice.” said George.

They looked at Harry and Justin who were nodding, “Fair enough... oh and number four... no cheating...” said Harry.

The twins gaved mock looks, “We would never!”

“Just making sure.” answered Justin.

The four of them conversed for the next few moments, before each sneaking out one at a time.

“What do you think Harry? Can we take them?”

Harry smirked, “Let’s not underestimate them.”

Justin nodded, “I know that all too well, mate.”

They walked the floors up to Hufflepuff, where they met an anxious Hannah and Susan. The two were going to be behind the scenes.

“I know Lee Jordan is going to be in on this. So, it doesn’t bother me that you two are behind the scenes.” said Harry. “Besides, when haven’t I cheated?” he mused.

The morning of the Dueling Competition, everyone in Hufflepuff Tower was tense. All the fifth years and up were nervous. The other kids that were younger were excited about watching it, and some were even placing bets on who would win.

Wearing muggle clothes, Harry slipped on the black leather pants, and black tank top, that had a white skull on the back of it. His hair pulled back and he grabbed the chain with his wallet and slid it in his pockets. Lacing up his black dragon hide combat boots, he heard Ernie and Zacharias talk.

Justin who was always a quiet riser, was sitting there scratching his head trying to get his brain to function.

“What time is the competition?”

“After Hogsmeade. Hogsmeade is cut short. Its from nine to one... then we have to be back here by one thirty for the competition that’s being held in the great hall.” said Harry.

Justin grunted, “Huh.”

Harry turned to Justin, “Hey Justin! I’ll be meeting someone in Hogsmeade, so I will catch up with you and the girls later.” He told Justin who nodded, as he rummaged through his own drawer for clothes, “All right I’ll tell them.”

Harry wsa the first to exit out of Hufflepuff, he met Parker next to the Great Hall. “You going to meet Sirius.”

Harry nodded, “Yeah..”

Parker nodded, and motioned for Harry, they entered a side room, “Remus sold me that two Order members will be tailing you so don’t do anything you shouldn’t.”

Harry scowled, and nodded, “Ok. Thanks for the info. Tell Remus thanks.”

Parker nodded, “Got it!” he patted Harry on the back who entered the Great Hall, in a slightly more bitter mood than when he had woken up.

Harry was in a carriage by himself, on the way down. The strange winged creatures that trotted down the Hogwarts path toward Hogsmeade, were interesting creatures. Harry hadn’t had time to look up what they were but he was determined to find out.

Harry immediately spotted his ass watchers. They were so stupid about it and so obvious. Tonks being one of them and the stupid bimbo wouldn’t stop tripping over things, then there was Mundungas Fletcher, How Dumbledore ever got that man to understand what he wanted was beyond Harry. He was staggering around counting something in his hands and mumbling to himself.

Entering the Three Broomsticks, his eyes searched the room until he seen Sirius in the back, tapping his fingers against the table like a kid.

Harry smirked, and glided over, “Hey Sirius.”

His godfather glanced up and smiled, “Harry!” jumping up with enthusiasm he hugged Harry, who was once against startled. He wasn’t use to all these hugs.

“Uh... good to see you too, Sirius! I have two followers.” Mumbled Harry sliding in on the other side, and taking the offered butterbeer.

“Yes, Dumbledore mentioned that.” said Sirius.

Harry rolled his eyes, “I hate that. I hate all this.” he insisted, taking a long swig of the sweet and tangy beverage.

Sirius gave him a look of sympathy. “I know you do. But you’re a Potter. You can always get around them.”

Harry just smirked, the two talked for a long few moments about things.

“Has Dumbledore told you the prophecy?”

Sirius paled, “Uh... no... not the WHOLE contents. Just... the first bit.”

Harry sighed, “He won’t tell me and he’s been avoiding me. He even changed his password.”

Sirius whistled, “That’s not good. There must be something else.”

Harry shrugged, “I don’t know.” he said tapping his fingers against the table with anxiousness. He glanced over to see Tonks and Mundungas at seperate tables. Tonks watching him and Mundungas drinking deeply into a large mug full of mead.

Harry gave her a nasty gesture by flipping her off, causing her eyes to widen slightly. He just smirked, and turned back to Sirius who was now in stitches, leaning over laughing.

“That... was... un.. .expected.” He snorted, with laughter.

Harry shook his head, “Dumb arse.” he mumbled, taking a long swig of butterbeer.

“Would you like to go to Zonko’s?”

Agreeing with this the two, left the Three Broomsticks, with the bodyguards on their tail.

“Don’t they trust you?” asked Harry.

“Yes but they think you need more protection than just me.”

Harry snorted, “If they only knew.” his eyes flickered over to Shari who was standing next to a shop, with her arms crossed. She had been there this whole time but no one noticed. She winked at him as he nodded in acknowledgement.

“Only knew what?” asked Sirius.

“Nothing.”

Sirius looked over at Harry, “Hey Harry, you can tell me anything. I won’t go back to Dumbledore.”

They entered Zonko’s Magical Joke shop. “Let me get to know you a bit better Sirius. It’s nothing personal.” He told his godfather who looked a bit sadened, but nodded in understanding.

Changing the subject, Harry started talking about the Filibuster Fireworks. This got Sirius in the story telling mood about Harry’s father and their crazy pranks and parties they use to pull.

“I was told there was a dueling contest today in the Great Hall? That your teachers were pulling it off?”

Harry smirked, “Yeah... fifth year and up.”

“How do you think your going to do?”

Harry grinned, “I don’t know.” he shrugged, “We’ll see.”

Sirius seen a glint in the teens eyes, and knew that anyone underestimating Harry was going to ask for it. Too bad he couldn’t watch it.

Harry made his way back up to Hogwarts, just in time to meet Susan, Hannah, and Justin who had just appeared from a separate carriage.

“Hey Harry! Justin told us you had to meet someone.” Susan responded.

Harry nodded, “Yeah... my godfather.”

“Oh! Cool! Are we ready? We better get in there.” said Hannah with excitement.

The Great Hall was decked out with a large round dueling rink, that had silver stars on the floor of it. There were high rises, like in a football stadium, and the Headmaster and Deputy Headmistress were sitting not to far away from the stage itself. Then there was the faculty that was gathered around one part of the stage.

“Fifth through seventh year students over here!” called Parker, coming out wearing Slytherin green.

Harry walked over and joined his house mates on one side of the room.

Harry seen a smirking Ron and Hermione and an arrogant Draco, with his two fat arse cronies. He was whispering something something to them.

As he stood there someone bumped into him. He turned, to mouth something when he was face to face with a beautiful raven-haired girl. She was asian and very slim.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” she said, quietly glancing up at Harry who smirked, “S’all right. If ya had been someone else ya would have been hexed.”

She went red ever so slightly in the cheeks, “Uh.. The name Cho! Cho Chang!” she said holding her hand out.

Harry smirked, and stared at it, “Nice name Cho. Names Harry, but I think ya know that all ready.”

She giggled, and took her hand away, “Uh... you ready for the duel?” she asked.

“You bet I am. Are you?”

“Yes! I like dueling. But Charms is my favorite subject.” Cho told him.

“I see...” he smirked.

A few moments later, Remus and Parker both got up on the stage, and addressed everyone.

“Today we will be dueling for the top slot in captain. Those of you who WANT to be captain for Slytherin House, step right on up!” Parker called, and the Slytherin’s moved, and it wasn’t a shock to see Draco Malfoy prancing up on stage like he owned it, with a smug look. Blaise Zabini however got up as well, and even a seventh year boy who was taller than both Draco and Blaise.

“Is that all?” he asked. “Very well then... Ravenclaw House, those of you who want the Captain slot please come up and stand on my other side.” Parker called.

Harry wasn’t surprised that Cho Chang was one of the seven Ravenclaws who got up on stage.

“Is that all from Ravenclaw?” he asked, glancing around with a smirk. He gave Harry a half a wink before Remus took over.

“Those of you in Gryffindor who want to be captain please, come up here.” he motioned for them, “And stand on my side.” he smiled, as many of them moved.

Fred and George were the first two, and then Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, and one more girl who was quite pretty if you asked Harry. She had a dark tan complextion and her hair was in a ponytail. He was sure she was part of their Quidditch Team. Possibly a chaser.

Remus smiled warmly, “Excellent, now all the Hufflepuff captains...” There was a snicker, from the other students, when Justin nudged Harry who shook his head, “No.” Harry didn’t really want to do this. But with all the looks he was getting.

“C’mon please we need you.” Justin said.

Kiera Keiser was one of the Hufflepuffs then Trevor the other prefect. HE wasn’t surprised when Zacharias Smith joined the other Hufflepuffs on stage.

He glanced over to see Geri sitting between Snape and Flitwick. She gave him a wink. Harry also seen a black cat perched underneath a table, and a smirk trailed his face when he realized it was Shari, watching her crystal eyes watching the dueling.

Cho Chang took out a girl that was a fifth year. Lisa Turpin.

It continued for about another hour, and Harry watched each and every Ravenclaw, categorizing them in the way he thought best. The one that surprised me was the pretty boy on stage, who also happened to be the Ravenclaw Captain, Roger Davies. He was fast on his feet, and knew some very strong hexes, that Harry had to respect.

At the end of the duel it ended up being Cho against Roger, and Harry watched as they formed complexed spells, and used their Ravenclaw brains. They were both fast but Cho was faster. As she shouted a hex that caused his feet to dance wildly he shot a very difficult bit of transfiguration causing Cho to gasp as she went flying back by a large rock type of creature that resembled a golem. Now, that impressed Harry.

In the end Roger had Cho’s wand but it had been long and tough and Parker was really impressed by the strength, the two had.

Harry was curious as of what the Gryffindors had in store, and it didn’t surprise him when Hermione overpowered one of the Weasleys. She was good, but she wasn’t fast, but she made up for her lack of speed with Transfiguration.

Hermione stayed up there and waited as another Weasley got up, Harry thought this one had to be George by the way he walked.

That started and George pretty much used prank jokes, but they were quite interesting. It made for few laughs when Hermione’s hair was turned purple and then her chin grew two sizes to big, causing her to have a hard time speaking spells.

It wasn’t until they were both tied up and twisted when Hermione won by a fluke.

Harry would have liked to see one of the Weasleys the captain. Not Ron though! He thought to himself, as Ron got up and did his best. To Harry’s utter surprise Ron wasn’t half bad.

But in the end Hermione won it all. It didn’t surprise him but it surprised Harry how good Ron was.

He looked over at Blaise Zabini whose face was still flaming.

Harry wondered if he should talk to her, she was after all Parker’s niece.

Soon it was the Hufflepuff’s and Harry watched as Zacharias went up against the cute prefect.

Zacharias overpowered the seventh year prefect, in a matter of moments, causing her shriek as she went flying back with a strong hex. Zacharias used several curses and hexes on her till she was immobile before getting her wand.

Parker was stunned, but didn’t show it. Harry could tell however, because he gave Zacharias a queer look.

Tobey also didn’t stand a chance against Zacharias. Tobey was body bind in less than five minutes.

“Harry Potter!” called Parker.

Harry moved across the crowd in all his muggle clothed glory. Some girls grinned as they seen him. He was the most unorthodox wizard of them all.

Harry and Zacharias just eyed each other with a nice amount of respect.

“Now, I want a clean duel all of you. You know what’s at stake and you know nothing illegal.” he repeated this over and over, and once Zacharias and Harry were given the floor, Harry waited as Zacharias started off with the same hex as he did with Kiara.

Harry dodged it with simplicity, and waited as Zacharias just kept shooting hexes and curses. Usually this would catch someone off guard but Harry had seen this before.

Harry just watched as Zacharias began to get frustrated. Harry had only moved enough to dodge the hexes and curses.

Harry just smiled, and waited for Zacharias to make another move, he was waiting for the right moment.

And when it came Harry struck, he used his conjuring abilities and conjured twelve dogs in quick succession then used a an engorgio causing them to grow large, and as he did this Zacharias, was using as many spells as he could but Harry had a barrier up before the first spell even hit it.

As he formed his black attack dogs, he waved his wand at them and then ordered them to sick, and the second the barrier came down the dogs barked and shot out after Zacharias, whose eyes widen in terror and tried to run, as he kept blasting hexes destroying a couple of Harry’s dogs, but their were to many, everytime he blasted one two more would take its place, causing gasps and awes from the crowd.

“I’m going to get you Potter!” growled Zacharias with anger in his eyes.

Harry had never seen him so angry. Guess his pride and ego is really taking a beating. He smirked when the dogs tackled him, causing shouts and shrieks of terror.

Harry made the talks to tackle him and not to attack, so Harry was worried, when they jumped on him. They were just licking him to death. But Zacharias was screaming as if he were being attacked. Harry’s wand was out, “Accio Wand!” he shouted, and a moment later, a light colored wand flew from the mass of dogs, and into Harry’s hand.

Harry rolled his eyes, “Finite!” he shouted, and the dogs disappeared, leaving a slobbery Zacharias.

There was a loud array of cheers, and Professor McGonagall was holding her chest with shock, and absolute awe of Harry’s transfiguration skills.

“Please, it just licked you to death.” teased Harry with a smirk.

There was silence all around, leaving Harry to smile, and wink at everyone, as Parker stepped, up pride glittering the rims of his eyes. Even Dumbledore was watching amazed.

“That was a TERRIFIC! Battle, you both dsiplayed excellent qualities! Harry Potter is the Captain of Hufflpeuff!”

Zacharias scowled, “That was NOT fair! They could have killed me!” Growled Zacharias.

Harry smirked and gave him his wand, “They were conjured to have rubber teeth!” Harry shot, with amusement. “They wouldn’t have hurt you! The most they could do was use their weight and lick you to death.”

There was laughter, and Parker clapped him on the back, “Take your seats you guys! It was a fair fight. I heard what Harry conjured... I knew they were harmless ol’ pups!” Parker who was trying to set Zacharias fears and anger aside, Harry glanced over to see Shari on her four legs, and she gave him a look with her eyes before bounding back, leaving Harry to smirk up on stage.

“This is closed! Harry is the captain! The first set of duels will happen the week before Halloween. You all may go.”

Harry who was quite exhausted from the show, his friends greeted him and hugged him with congratulations.

It didn’t take long for Harry to pass out on the bed. Zacharias who was still angry didn’t talk to anyone for the rest of the night.

A.N. Besides this being a long and very difficult chapter for me, I’ve had a few run ins with gravity, the steps, and my clumsiness. SO please forgive me for the late chapter. I hope I didn’t lose any readers. Forgive me. I will go back to updating every other day or so as soon as possible. I would like someone to leave me a review and give me action advice! I’m not the best when it comes to action, thriller, and gorey type of parts... so if you are good at it, email me! My email is in my profile. Oh and BTW, I discovered this awesome Fanficiton website that is in dire need of members. Its called harrypotterfandom with the www. And .com’s in between it. Its like muggle net except they are quite lenient when it comes to stories... all ratings excepted, AND you can make your very own banner to go with the story. I thought I’d let you know... I’ll be on my yahoo name tonight under FoxieRoxieSmiles so if you want to IM me about action parts or what not... feel free! I could really use your help...



I think it was a miss by either Myself or some sort of error on my word perfect. Grrr... sorry! Here’s the Slytherin duel... I can’t believe it was deleted...

Missing Piece in Ch 14

Harry watched as Draco Malfoy was called up to the stage first, Steven Sandsfield, the seventh year, was to duel Draco, and then Blaise would duel who ever won this fight.

Harry watched Blaise, she looked determined but Harry could see a similair wrinkle in her that he did in Parker. She was nervous as hell on the inside.

Harry mildly wondered if Draco had bought a few people out to keep from getting the captain slot. If he did, that goes to show just how stupid and nasty he truly was.

“Bow to each other. I want a good clean duel from both of you! If you cheat, you will be diqualified!” ordered Parker, sternly looking from one Slytherin to the other.

They nodded, and Parker stepped out of the way.

Harry watched as they took several steps back and turned facing each other.

Harry’s eyes was locked on both of them...

It was quite immediate, Draco Malfoy started out with a stream of vibrant flourescant curses, causing Steven to quickly jump out of the way while producing his own stinging hex that missed its target.

The duel all in all was quite interesting. Harry learned several new things at watching... one... do not underestimate Draco Malfoy who was now casting a blasting hex causing Steven to go flying back, and against the hard floor with a grown.

Malfoy wasn’t done yet, however, even if his opponent wasn’t down, Malfoy kept casting spell after spell, from “Petrificus Totalus!” to several painful hexes, Harry had felt personally several times before.

The brutality of Draco Malfoy’s casting, proved to be useful as several people had looks of fright in there eyes. He was doing this to scare the others. That’s exactly what he was doing.

Harry watched as Dumbledore frowned deeply at Draco who kept firing curses. Although, this was a good tactic, it was a dangerous one. The spells just kept hitting Steven, who was down, pale, with blue spotts on him. He was suffocating. It wasn’t until the boy was blue in the face, that Draco took his wand, with a vindictive smirk.

Remus glanced at Parker who shrugged, “It was legal.” Harry seen him mouth.

This caused quite a stir up and the Gryffindors were bashing Draco, who just smirked, and pranced to the side, unharmed.

Harry’s eyes darted over to Blaise who was staring at her shoes now.

Harry’s eyes narrowed dangeorusly at Draco. Harry wanted him... Harry felt the anger swell up inside of him as he thought of this Slytherin doing the same thing to unsuspecting muggles. He wondered if the toeheaded teen had excepted the Dark Mark yet. One way or nother he would find out.

“That was some battle. Draco Malfoy victor! Blaise Zabini please come up and take Steven’s spot.”

Steven was being carried out on a stretcher. “Two days in the hospital.” murmured Harry looking at the seventh year with a blanke expression.

“I.. I don’t think I want to go up against Malfoy.” mumbled Susan. Several heard her and nodded.

Harry scowled, “Guys! That’s what he wants! You to back down. You can’t back down.”

They looked at him, “You seen how terrible he was!”

“Yeah because he’s trying to get a scare. That’s what Voldemort does.” flinches and gasps were heard through the Hufflepuff crowd.

Harry just scowled, at them and turned his attention to see Blaise standing in front of Draco, determination written on her face. Draco however had a look of malice and smugness, mingled.

“The rules are the same...!” said Parker. Harry seen a moments hesitation as he stared at Blaise, who avoided his gaze.

On cue, Blaise was a LOT faster than Malfoy, “Caecus truculenter!” Harry’s eyebrows shot up when Malfoy was thrown back before he could finish casting his spell, and started cursing. He was on the floor, and a blinding hex straight to his eyes.

“Good one!” whispered Harry, with a smirk.

Blaise however hesitated, thinking the battle was over. Harry shook his head, as he seen her stand there, but just because Draco was blinded didn’t mean he couldn’t cast a damn spell!

“Stupefy!” he shouted, it missed her by barely, and Blaise acted quickly, as Draco was up, blinded his hands over his eyes as he pointed it at her, “Expecto Impedementa!” he roared, angrily, out of frustrations. Blaise hadn’t moved in time, and was stopped in midway.

“Uh oh, she won’t be able to move anything for at least three minutes.”

“But the hex only stops...” Hannah was cut off however.

“Only immobilizes your legs, yes... BUT, he used a more advanced form.” Harry told Hannah, whose eyes turned to see Draco murmuring spell after spell but due to his blindness he wasn’t able to get it right.

Finally giving up on himself he pointed his wand, and started shooting nasty hexes at Blaise, who shrieked in terror, for she wasn’t able to move from her spot.

Draco lashed out at her with a lot of power, with cutting hexes, stinging hexes, and a blinding hex just to mock her, and it wasn’t before long when Blaise had her balance and fell over in dire pain unable to move her wand arm.

Draco kept doing it however, he was angry, he was murmuring curses under his breath, as he shot out curse after curse, before summoning her wand.

“Man he’s one brutable dueler.” said Susan quietly.

Harry scowled, as he heard this. He watched as Parker walked over quietly and bent down to Blaise, while Remus took over as announcer. Parker was pissed. Yep... that’s what Parker was.

Blaise however wasn’t as bad as Steven, for she was cleared of all hexes, and stumbled down and off the rink not even looking at her uncle, as the her face was a deep crimson red.

Harry actually felt a bit of pain for her, because she was Parker’s niece, and that meant a lot.

Harry could see a vain twitching in Parker’s neck.

“Parker’s pissed.”

“Of course he would be! That’s his niece.” said Justin, swallowing.

Harry just scoffed at him and everyone elses’ frightened look.

Draco might be all about brute force, but Harry was positive he could take him down. Harry would be prepared for that duel, that is for certain.

A.N. There! That’s the piece that was missing. It must have been my mistake or the word processor I have no idea, but I know I had written it. But rewriting it gave me a chance to modify a few things. So... Maybe it turned out the best.

I wanted to comment about Tonks, someone told me that I was making her out to be a bigger biatch than what she was... but think about it like this...

She’s an auror, with being an Auror usually comes with automatic respect? Right? Everyone is afraid of you, everyone thinks you are great at battling, but then suddenly this pompous little teen comes along sneering and scoffing at her abilities and pretty much annoying the hell out of her while not listening to a thing she says... I think Tonks has a lot of PRIDE, she is part Black is she not? And Black’s always have pride and ego... even Sirius has pride and ego right?

I think Tonks’ bitchy side is justified... at least I hope it is, and as for Hermione being a snob. She was always a bit snobbish even from the beginning of the books. Turning her nose up at Ron and reprimanding them for simple mistakes... and I think only Harry humbled her when they were friends. I think he was the only reason she was truly humbled. Hermione might lighten up a bit later... I haven’t decided. Got to go! Got this chapter to finish!



A.N. Thank you for the reviews. I love them! More than five hundred! Wow! My deepest thanks.

I wanted to point out about Draco Malfoy... I don’t believe for one second that Malfoy is weak. I think some people underestimate the ferret! And I think that’s a dangerous thing to do. He’s not a Malfoy for no reason and he’s not a wannabe Deatheater for no reason as well.

I may let Tonks liven up but she’s so much fun to antagonize. :smiles innocently: I like Tonks too.. I don’t despise her in anyway. I just like playing with her and making her mad. It’s loads of fun.

Chapter Fifteen: Pranks, Candy, and other suggested problems

After the first dueling competition, Harry realized how much more respect he had from the others houses and teachers, than he had before. Harry didn’t particularly understand this, and didn’t really care whether they liked him or not.

Harry, Justin, Hannah, and Susan spent the rest of the evening on Saturday and most of Sunday talking about the prank war.

That was when Lily came prancing over, with something tied around her neck.

She jumped up in Harry’s lap, and meowed.

“What’s this?” he took the piece of paper, and unrolled it to see a letter from Candy.

Dear Harry,

It’s me Candy. I wanted to give you an update. I’ll be 20 weeks pregnant October 15th, and the next Dr. Appointment will be November 16th. I haven’t decided whether I will find out what the child is or not. I may wait and let it be a surprise. But, I need help, there is no way I can work when this child is born. I can’t take care of it and work at the same time, and pay all my bills. I’ve been talking to your correspondent Shari, and she’s been giving me pretty good advice. I know you are young but, I’m going to have to have help otherwise, I won’t be able to raise this child. You are the only reason I am having it in the first place. I hope we can get together and talk about this soon. I hope this letter doesn’t sound mean or rude. I’m sorry Harry.

Yours,

Candy

This got Harry to thinking, he had been right all along about Candy. He knew she didn’t want this child, and he knew she was going to try to do something drastic if he didn’t talk to her.

“What’s wrong Harry?” asked Justin concerned.

“Nothing.” said Harry quickly. “I’ll be back.” Harry nudged Lily who hopped down.

“Where you going? It’s late!” said Hannah, as Lily curled up where Harry had been sitting.

“Gotta go talk to Parker.” Harry disappeared out of the door, and headed straight to Parker’s room.

Tapping upon the door he waited for several moments, when Parker answered.

“Hey Harry! What’s up?” he asked, stepping aside.

Harry sighed, and entered and showed Parker the letter, “I’m gonna have to take this child. If not she’ll do something drastic.” Harry told him.

Parker scanned over the letter, and looked up at Harry, “You know this will risk everyone finding out.”

Harry sighed, “What else am I suppose to do Parker? Allow her to abort it? That’s MY kid! I know in the muggle world I have no say, but this isn’t the muggle world! And I never did anything by the law!” Harry then said as an afterthought.

Parker was shocked, that Harry felt so strong over this. It also gave him a sense of pride to know how well he had done with Harry. He had been mildly scared when the kid was younger, he was afraid he’d teach him the wrong things, and he’d end up making the biggest mistake of his life.

“Well, what are you going to do?” asked Parker.

“I have to go meet her... somewhere somehow. If I tell Dumbledore I need out he’ll have people to tail me, and I don’t need anyone in my business.”

Parker sat on the desk and touched his chin, rubbing it.

Remus is starting to get sick. The full moon is Tuesday...” he was talking to himself.

“Ok Harry, here’s what we’ll do. This weekend after the Dueling Competition I’ll sneak you out of the castle.” said Parker, he was pacing now.

There was a tap on the door, and Parker answered it. It was Remus, “Hey an I come in?”

Parker smirked, “Of course.”

Remus looked concerned at Harry, “What’s wrong?”

Harry sighed, and showed him Candy’s letter. “I don’t want her to get rid of my child. I know if I don’t step in and do something, that’s exactly what she’s going to do.” stated Harry, shaking his head.

Remus frowned and leaned against the desk, “Darn, I’m gonna be gone for a few days.” He did look weak. His face was chalky, and his usually bright eyes were a bit dull.

“We need someone to take your place. But if Parker takes it, Dumbledore may go looking for Parker.”

“Dumbledore’s not looking for me.” said Harry. “He’s trying to avoid me.”

Remus nodded, “I know.”

Parker thought about this, “Harry... what would you say to letting your godfather in on this?”

Harry’s face had panic out of the blue. Remus had a smile before he seen Harry’s panicked face.

“Wait Harry! Listen, I’ve known Sirius all my life. He is devoted to you Harry. He loves you more than anything. He cares about you. He’ll do anything.”

Harry turned the other way and crossed his arms, “I don’t know. He may be answering to Dumbledore.”

“No he’s not.” said Remus as a matter of factly.

“Dumbledore asked, Sirius if you said anything crucial. Sirius told him to butt out that it wasn’t his business, what he and his godson happen to talk about. He refuses to say anything.” Remus told Harry.

The teen turned around, and looked down at the letter. He didn’t have much of a choice. Did he? He thought to himself.

“All right. We’ll let him on what’s going on. How fast can you get him here?”

“Ooh... five minutes?”

Harry nodded, “Make sure Dumbledore has no idea.”

Remus scoffed, “What do you take me as? I am a Marauder!”

Harry smirked, “Well then, show us your marauder skills and get the other marauder in here.”

Remus gave a mock bow, before smirking and disappearing into Parker’s room, leaving Harry and Parker alone.

“Sirius can be you... and as soon as I get you out of the school, I’ll come back here, make sure everything goes smoothly.”

“That is if Sirius agrees.” said Harry sliding onto the desk, much like Parker would.

Harry felt nervous, he wasn’t use to trusting people so soon, and trusting someone apart ofthe Order, was a bit eerie. Yes, he was his godfather, and seemed honest in his word, but Harry was still eerie.

It was more than ten minutes when Sirius entered the classroom, looking bemused. Harry was sitting there with Parker, who was talking to him.

“Hey Harry!” said Sirius, with a smile on his youthful face. He looked excited.

“Hey Sirius.” Harry hesitated, and glanced at Remus, who nodded, “I haven’t told him. I thought you should tell him.”

“Is there a silencer on here? Walls talk you know.” stated Harry.

Parker smirked, “I’ve all ready got that covered. I put a permanent charm on my walls to where silencers were in tact at its heaviest form and there’s a special charm to keep ghosts from floating through. Even Peeves.”

“Good.” said Harry. “I don’t need this to ever get back to Dumbledore. At least not yet.”

“What’s going on Harry?” asked Sirius, concerned.

“Sit down Sirius, I’m going to trust you.” said Harry, slowly.

Sirius blinked, “Um... Ok. Harry you can trust me with anything. I will not go to Dumbledore.” he sat down at one of the kids desk like a student.

Parker smirked, “I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced. I’m Parker Zabini.”

Sirius stiffly glanced over at him and nodded, “Sirius Black. Nice to meet you.”

Parker gave a quirky grin, “Right...” they had went to school together. Sirius was a bit put off by the Slytherin.

Harry sat there for several minutes, “Well... there’s a few things you should know about me, to start with I guess.” he looked at Parker who nodded, “Go on Harry.”

“I’ve known Remus for a long time.” he started.

Sirius’ mouth fell open as he glanced over at Remus, who nodded, “Yeah... he’s known me for quite a long time. Since he was about eight years old.”

“And you never said anything?” Sirius said stunned.

“I wasn’t suppose to Sirius. To no one.” said Remus.

“You kept it this whole time? How do you two know each other?”

Harry sighed, “There’s this lady at the Ministry who was trying to get all the Werewolves destroyed, believing them to be evil. In all honesty, I think she was just racist against anyone who has a creature in their blood. This was probably the first time, I ever came VERY close to showing who I was by accident.” the teen started, he seemed to be thinking of what to say. “When the bill was under the Wizengamot, they held several meetings for the witches and wizards all across the British Isles. I was one of several people who fought to stop the law. When it was looking bad, the Minister decided to resume the discussion for later. There was too many people for it, and an equal number of people against the Werewolf Act.” he looked over at Remus who had a look of pride in his eyes.

“I took it upon myself to overpower the witch who did it. She wasn’t that hard to do it too. She was just an overzealous squat like bitch. Quite bloody ugly too.” stated Harry as an afterthought.

Parker smirked, “He had me do some modifications, since Harry didn’t know the memory charm, since he was too young and I hadn’t taught him the memory charm till he was ten years old.”

“You memory modified a wizengamot member?” Sirius had a look of pure excitement in his eyes.

“After we got a few demands out of her.”

“Why did you help the werewolves?” asked Sirius.

Harry smiled, “They helped me. Or at least two of them did. They saved my life. And when they found out who I was, they told me that a werewolf had been great friends with my parents... so naturally, I really really wanted to meet him.” Harry glanced over at Remus who had a look of pride in his eyes.

“That’s how that all started... and I’ve always known Parker. He found me outside of his pub...” Harry responded.

“Let’s skip a few years Harry.” Insisted Parker.

Harry nodded, “Anyway... enough of that... that’s how I know Remus. You know I grew up raising myself outside of the help from Parker... and that means I’m a bit more experienced than most guys my age.”

Sirius’ eyebrows shot up, “How much more experienced?”

“Thirteen years old, my er... virginity became non existent.” He admitted, causing Sirius’ eyes to wide, “THIRTEEN? What the...” He looked at Harry like he was nuts, but Harry was deadly serious.

Remus sighed, he hadn’t known this.

“A widowed woman, took me in and I did work for her... that’s how that happened... anyway...” he glared at Sirius. “I was recently involved with a girl named Candy, I helped her out in a tight spot and we ended up together... The moral of that story is... she’s pregnant with my kid.”

Sirius stared struck with shock as he heard this, “Y... your kid? You mean... you got her pregnant?”

Harry nodded, “Now, she’s starting to have second thoughts about having this baby, and I don’t want it to die, so I’m going to sneak out this weekend and meet up with Candy... I need you to cover as me.”

Sirius swallowed, he had a lot to take in. He looked at Remus, who didn’t looked stunned by the news. Of course not they knew each other.

“This is serious Harry. You’re only fifteen.”

“I know that... but what choice do I? I’m not allowing her to kill my kid. If anything I’ll take the child off her hands... and raise it. I don’t have to worry about work anymore now that I have my vault.”

Sirius sighed, “I’ll do anything to help Harry. Anything at all.”

Harry could only smile as he seen Sirius look at him with pure honesty in his eyes.

“Please, don’t lose my trust Sirius. It’s hard enough for people to get it.”

Sirius stared at Harry, “I swear on your parents grave, that I will not lose your trust. This will not get back to Dumbledore.”

Harry sighed, “All right...” he looked at Parker, “How we going to do this?”

“Do you have any more potion left?” asked Parker.

“Yeah I just ordered some, and should get it by Tuesday or Wednesday.” Harry told them.

“How do you get Polyjuice Potion? I know the Apothecary does NOT sell things like that.”

“I have a contact in Knockturn Alley.” Harry told Sirius, who looked at him and shook his head, “Am I going to be surprised anymore?”

Harry shrugged, “No idea.” admitted Harry.

“You might, seeing as he’s best friends with Vampires, Goblins, and elves.”

Sirius snorted, “Wow... you’ve really out done yourself you know that kid?”

Harry shrugged, “I do what I can.”

It was Monday morning, Harry and his friends were just getting things finished for their first prank of the day. Harry had a time sneaking into Snape’s living corridors this morning at six a.m. This however wasn’t easy for the man was all ready paranoid. Harry had to demolish several censor charms. As he slipped past he heard the shower on in the bathroom. This gave him plenty of time to do what he needed. After a well rehearsed charm against the clothes that were laying on the bed, Harry grinned to himself and snuck back out just before the taps of the shower went off.

Harry, Justin, Susan, and Hannah were sitting in the Great Hall. Harry having checked all the food before eating it, they waited, facing the Gryffindor Table.

Harry was better at acting than his friends were who seemed anxious and almost worried, yet excited. He really hoped they didn’t give anything away.

“Guys, pretend as if NOTHING happened...” he said, when they all heard it a loud roar from the hall.

It wasn’t before long the Great Hall doors banged open and standing before them was a very humorous Professor Snape.

Snorts of laughter broke out, and people fell out of their chair, and some people’s eyes widen in either shock or terror. The boys covered their eyes while the girls giggled and sniggered.

“Where are the Weasley twins!” he growled, his hair blonde to his shoulders, and he was wearing a bright pink lingerie...

“We... we’re he... here!” shouted one standing he had tears trailing down his eyes and as the other stood he shook his head, ‘Check our wands!”

There was laughter and Dumbledore was smirking beneath his beard.

“Makes a good girl don’t he?” asked Harry shaking with fits of laughter.

Harry glanced up at Parker and Remus who had lost all pride, and were laughing so hard that they spilled their pumpkin juice very unaware.

The Weasleys got a chewing out but after checking their wands it was stated that they did not do it. That was when a large white cloud appeared up above the Great Hall, for everyone to read. In bubbly writing that Susan and Hannah had worked on all night had the words.

Messrs: Raven, Sunshine, Happy, and Wolf would like to give their compliments to Professor Severus Snape, and announce that he is the most beautiful female they had ever seen.

Then a message at the bottom revealed,

“Messrs Raven would like to express his warnings to each and every student in the school that the prank wars has started and will not end until further date. Beware... ALL Of you.”

There was a growl, and Severus stomped out causing more laughter, and Professor McGonagall looked as if she was going to go green in the face, from forcing herself NOT to laugh.

Dumbledore just smirked and tried without much effort to stop it, “OK now, whoever did that...” But he gave up because everyone was laughing so loudly and hard.

Even the Slytherin’s were smirking and trying to hold their laughter. Blaise was just giggling.

It was without a doubt a hitch to start the morning off, but no one was safe... it was the Weasley’s turn to top it...

It was when they walked out of the Great Hall that something started happening. All the boys suddenly started giggling and dancing to the chicken making clucking noises and moving their arms under their pits as the girls were doing a weird form of a doggy paddle, and they were barking.

Unfortunately Harry was caught up in this, causing everyone around to laugh at him and everyone else in the mess.

But what was even funnier was that Ron was in it and he was going beat red.

Harry finally broke the curse and shook his head before darting out of the hall as all the teachers burst into laughter.

Throughout the day poor unsuspecting students got pranked, and the teachers thought they got off scotts free. No one dared to prank any of them after this morning... boy were they wrong..

It was Tuesday morning and students crept very grudgingly to the Great Hall. They looked behind them everywhere they went.

Harry and his friends were sitting at the table, waiting patiently and when Harry was sure everyone was in the hall and all the teachers, he glanced casually over to see each of them indulging themselves in their morning drinks. The night before Hannah and Harry had slipped down into the kitchens while Justin and Susan took extra care to be on the look out. Harry had stained all of the teachers glasses with a special potion... one he came up with when he was twelve years old when he accidentally made a mistake under Parker’s tutelage. Pity... poor Parker had to be in on this... if not it would have been too easy to spot the doer. Too bad Remus wouldn’t see it. He’d kill!

It was then that a loud booming voice stood up on the tables along with all the teachers.

The leader of the pact was Dumbledore who was standing on the table in the middle Parker was with them...

That’s when Dumbledore started singing lead to a very popular Elton John song...

“I’m a bitch I’m a bitch! I’m better than you!” Dumbledore was completely out of his mind and people’s mouth stood agape as Severus jumped in, singing the exact same lines. “You know the bitch is back!” he shouted as he jumped around the table getting food all over the place.

People couldn’t eat because they were staring struck at the teachers table that had Professor Sprout and McGonagall wiggling on the table. Their eyes widen in shock as their mouths moved to the music that was somehow playing.

And to everyone’s horror, Snape threw off his cloak and started doing a weird movement, as they all sang, “Bitch Bitch! The bitch is back.”

He moved his arms in a weird movement that reminded everyone of the seventies. Several people had fall out of their chairs with utter astonishment and fits and fits of laughter.

Parker suddenly stood and shook himself, like Elvis Presley and started singing back to Dumbledore who and then Snape jumped in singing. The female teachers were doing back up and Madam Sinistra was doing cartwheels as Flitwick was waving his hands up in the air, singing.

“I’m a bitch I’m bitch. The bitch is back!”

Harry was beside himself and forget about accidentally spilling his milk on Zacharias who was snorting into porridge. The Weasleys were laughing so hard that they barely had time to register what was going on at the moment.

Harry had taken the liberty of getting pictures, with a vindictive smirk. It wasn’t till ten minutes later that the spell wore off, and the teachers stopped what they were doing and Dumbledore glanced around and looked down to see his shoes covered in porridge and eggs.

Snape was growling and scowling as he took his cloak and Parker’s eyes wide with shock as he glanced over at Harry who was laughing so hard he was crying.

McGonagall was beside herself with fury, but Flitwick couldn’t help but giggle and Madam Sprout walked out face covered by her hands.

“I want who ever was responsible to come up right now.” said Dumbledore trying to be stern.

But the laughing did not stop and they all ignored him as the students started singing the words back causing faces to go red, and laughter to ensue.

“If you do not surrender yourselves we will find out who did it and the consequences will be disastrous!” Growled Professor McGonagall with white fury written all over her aged face.

Harry just sniggered, as the Weasleys clapped, “That was a brilliant show!” shouted one of them.

“Excellent! Most beautiful!” said the other.

There was scowls from the teachers as they left the hall. Parker’s eyes lingered on Harry who delicately held up a camera, causing his eyes to widen. “Potter! Give us that camera right now!” Growled Parker running at Harry causing gasps as Harry jumped on the table. “Never!” Harry shouted, and jumped off the table as Parker jumped on the table and fell right into the pancakes.

Harry laughed at the edge and took more pictures. “Black mail!” He shot and ran out causing parker to curse, as everyone else laughed, even Dumbledore chuckled, “Oh dear, I hope those don’t get published.” Was what Dumbledore could be heard saying.

Least to say the teachers were in a foul mood all day long... they looked humiliated and every time someone in the halls were singing to themselves, they’d immediately assign detention out of anger and embarrassment.

Harry noticed to his amusement that Hagrid was chuckling when ever he heard someone sing the words.

Harry wanted to charm him but thought all the teachers might die if Hagrid happened to stand on the table and break it. He didn’t want to KILL anyone. He just wanted to humiliate.

Defense Against the Dark Arts proved to be amusing as Parker was glaring at Harry and demanding to see his camera.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about Parker!” he smiled innocently and held open his hands, and after several accio’s directed at Harry, he found nothing and cursed, “You publish them and I will...”

“Will what?” he asked, grinning.

“Grrr!” was all he said. “Sound quite familiar Parker ol’ boy!” Harry teased.

Parker just scowled at him before demanding everyone to get a book off his shelf. They were going over some of the dark creatures, at the moment.

Harry just smiled, pleasantly and stood, and walked by Parker who scowled, “Get that smug look off your face!”

Harry just rolled his eyes, “Or what? Hex me? Remember what happened last time Parker don’t you?” Harry teased.

Parker grumbled, “Don’t tempt me Harry!” he said lowly, causing more laughs out of Harry.

There was pranks going off everywhere, the poor students would get trapped in them.

One unsuspecting third year Slytherin was found having a fight with his self in front of a mirror. He was popping himself in the face, and calling himself names. It wasn’t till Snape released him of the curse that he went to the hospital wing to explain why he had a black eye and bloody lip.

Everywhere the students went things happened... either they’d trip due to some unsuspecting pull of a rug or in Harry’s favorite... the Gryffindors were coming back from Quidditch Practice and as they trudged up, Justin and Harry nodded, and under a disillusionment charm they made several muggle cans full of spray paint explode in front of the Gryffindors, sending them in shrieks running but they didn’t get away. By the time Harry and Justin were done with the Gryffindors they were pink, blue, yellow, and green... Harry was proud to see Ron was apart of them. Who was the most humiliated.

Harry then left in big words, “Works of Messrs, Raven, Sunshine, Happy, and Wolf, before drawing a large smiley face with its tongue sticking out and running off, with high fives to Justin who had to be silenced due to the laughing he was doing.

Harry had to say that the prank war was something new, and very comfortable for Harry. He hadn’t been this happy in a long time.

He was walking back from Parker’s room, when Blaise walked over, and stood right in front of him.

She stared up at him as he stopped and stared at her, “Hi.” was the first thing she said.

“Hey. What’s up?”

“Erm... can I talk to you?” she asked.

Harry nodded, “Sure!” they entered a classroom and when he did she closed it and turned, “Uh... I was... erm..”

“What? Out with it.” said Harry leaning against the desk.

She sighed, and bowed her head, “I was humiliated Saturday.”

“It’s not your fault. The bastard, was trying to scare everyone.” Harry answered quickly.

“Yes yes, but I thought I could take him.”

“Everyone under estimated the pompous pampered Deatheater in waiting.” Harry told her. “Even I did! Even I thought he would be a push over and I don’t under estimate anyone.”

She sighed, “What I’m trying to say is... or more like ask.. Is will you help me? Uncle Parker doesn’t want me battling after what happened... and he thinks I’m weak. I’m not!” Growled Blaise, as she said this, “I just...”

“You were caught off guard and you are too fair of a fighter. Sometimes to win a fight you have to play just as dirty as your enemy.” Harry told her.

She looked at him and nodded, “Can you show me?”

Harry thought this over and thought about saying ‘no’ but then after he remembered the beating she took on Saturday, and the fact that she was a Parker’s niece, Harry nodded, “All right.” he smirked, “How bout now?” he asked.

She blinked at him in shock, “Now?”

“Why not? Do you got to be anywhere?”

She shook her head, “No, but where?”

“Right here?” he suggested.

“Um... yeah... I guess.” she said, timidly.

“Hey you asked... I only agreed.”

“I know I asked!” she snapped, briskly.

“There’s nothing wrong in asking for help Blaise.”

She scowled at him, “You think so eh?”

“Of course, I think so. Do you think, I got good by myself? No way! I never would know what I know now had it not been for your uncle and a few other selected people. Now, the best way to learn is to battle.”

“But...”

“No bus. I won’t be lethal. I won’t do what Draco Malfoy did. I’m not that tactless.” Harry said dryly to her.

She sighed, and nodded, “Ok.”

Harry waved his wand and everything moved out of the way to one side. The abandon classroom was quite large, and Harry wondered why they never used this for one of the classes. It was huge.

The two bowed to each other properly, and it wasn’t before long the two were dueling.

Harry just stood there watching her shoot spell after spell, but she wasn’t looking at him she was looking at her wand.

“Stop!” Harry told her. She stopped, and glanced over, “What?”

“You can’t have your eyes on your wand! You all ready know what your wands doing. But you don’t know what your enemy is doing! You must keep your eyes on your target! At all times!” Harry told her.

She blinked, “I wasn’t aware.”

“Loads of people aren’t aware that they stare at their wand more than they do the enemy. You also cast spells that take forever. When you really need someone to go down... you shoot straight for them! Now... let’s try this again.”

Blaise shot spell after spell but Harry deflected and made two reflect back hitting Blaise knocking her on her butt. “Don’t stop firing! Keep firing even when you fall fire!” Harry ordered. “Even when blind fire, even when deaf fire, and even without a voice you can still fire you wand.” Harry ordered.

That was all that she needed and soon there was a mini duel going on between Harry and Blaise, although Blaise was rusty and Harry had her disarmed in two minutes, she did get faster as Harry moved and dodged all her hexes.

“Never, ever use a stunner unless you know for a simple fact that they will go down. Most likely they will deflect the stunner and deflecting a stunner makes it shoot backwards... and it can easily land on you.”

Blaise nodded, “All right...” she was exhausted.

It had been an hour and a half, that they had been in the classroom firing spells and Harry corrected all her wrong movements.

“You are fast! I give you that.” said Harry.

She smiled lightly, “Thanks. You know, you aren’t so bad.”

Harry snorted, “Yeah well.” He held out his hand, as she smirked and took it, and was lifted off her feet.

She smirked, “You would do well in Slytherin.”

“So I’ve been told.” said Harry.

“It’s weird how you got into Hufflepuff.”

“I know.” answered Harry, as he waved his wand and all the desks were put back properly.

“So who do you thinks behind the the pranks?“

Harry smiled, “Who do you think?”

“I thought the Weasleys... but the messages... from Raven.. Ermm... Sunshine, Happy and... the other?” she looked at Harry who smiled, “Wolf.”

“Yeah! They aren’t the Weasleys.”

Harry shrugged, “Maybe the two groups are in on it.”

She nodded, “That sounds about right. I loved the teacher thing.”

Harry bit the temptation to tell her, and smirked, “Yeah that was good! I never expected them to sing ‘that’ particular song.”

“Especially with the words in it.”

“I think that was the reason the pranksters chose that very song.” said Harry. “I mean can you see Dumbledore singing that on a regular basis?”

Blaise barked out laughing, and shook her head, “No way.” she rubbed her eyes as stray laughing tears fell out. “That was... the best, and then... my poor Head of House.” she said snickering and coughing in the middle trying to stop.

Harry smiled, “Yeah that was quite... different.” He said, thinking back to the handy work Justin and him had put into the spell to create such a thing.

“Looked good as a blonde.” said Blaise sniffing.

Harry laughed, “Yeah he did.” Harry hadn’t realized he walked her all the way down to the Slytherin Common Room.

He blinked, and glanced around him, as Blaise smirked, “They’ll kill me if they know I took you down here.”

Harry smirked, “I won’t tell... maybe.”

She rolled her eyes, “You better not.” she scowled.

Harry smiled, “Why would I?”

“Who knows... don’t give Weasleys any ideas.” she crossed her arms over her chest, and Harry just smiled, “I have no idea what you are talking about Miss Zabini. G’night.” Harry bowed and soon disappeared, before she turned, “Fire Crabs.”

Harry smirked behind a Hog, “Fire Crabs eh?” he whispered, to himself, as he casually walked back along the corridors.

That night Justin, Hannah, and Susan laid out their plans for the next week. But, as they were doing this, Harry had things on his mind. He was back to thinking about Candy, and what was too happen.

The days followed in quick succession, the Weasleys pulling off a stunt involving chickens, honey, and feathers self served... least to say Harry looked like a fuzzy large ‘annoyed’ chicken by the time the Weasleys were done with him and everyone else in the hall. First classes were cancelled due to this...

It was Thursday night and Harry, Parker, Sirius, and an exhausted Remus was huddled in the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom.

Harry had pulled out his phials of Polyjuice Potion.

For some reason Sirius seemed ecstatic about the prospect of posing as Harry.

“I can’t wait! I get to be a kid again!” said Sirius with a grin as he slid on Parker’s desk.

The Slytherin pursed his lips together but otherwise stayed silent.

Remus who was smiling fondly sighed, “You still are a kid Sirius.” he looked exhausted. His eyes didn’t hold much life. It was a day after the last day of the treacherous full moon, and Remus was reaping the affects of the aftermath. His normally fixed brown hair was tasseled and looked worse than Harry’s before he grew it long.

“OK... tomorrow morning, I’ll meet you here in Parker’s room and we’ll switch. I’ll leave under my cloak and be gone from here! I have the emergency handmade portkey. I’ll be back as soon as I can.”

“Did you tell Shari you’re leaving?” asked Parker.

“Yes, she’ll be waiting for me on the corner next to the Shrieking Shack. Instead of Apparate, we’re going to use her way of traveling.” harry winced, as he thought of the way Vampires traveled. It was possible to travel with muggles and magical people, it was also quite uncomfortable, but the Ministry can’t detect Vampire travel.

Harry had never been caught apparating but being in Hogwarts, Harry wouldn’t put it past Dumbledore to place a tracking device in Harry’s drink or food. So Harry had to be careful at all times when he did certain types of magic. Small amounts couldn’t be detected, but no one said apparation was a small bit of magic.

“What do I have to look forward too tomorrow?” asked Sirius.

Harry smiled, “Pranks... but be as subtle as you can. I haven’t got caught yet...” Harry wrote out their nicknames, and gave Sirius free reign over choice of prank.

“But remember... go along with Justin, Hannah, and Susan, and nothing TOO vicious.”

“I still love the memory of the teachers.” said Sirius, laughing heartily.

Harry had shown both Remus and Sirius the pictures of Parker and everyone that was singing.

Parker glared at Harry who grinned innocently, “I’ll wipe that innocent smile off your face!” He mumbled under his breath with a scowl.

Harry just smirked. “Sure you will.” He winked at Sirius and Remus who just gave identical grins.

“I wish I was there.” said Remus, tiredly.

“If anyone has a pensieve...”

“Don’t you dare Harry!” Growled Parker, but it was more playful than anything.

Harry just gave a quirk, “Oh and by the way, Sirius you are to meet Parker’s niece Blaise in Classroom T3.”

Parker’s eyebrows shot up, “Why?” his eyes narrowed.

Harry just smirked, “Not for reasons you think Parker!” the teen insisted, “I’ve been showing her easier ways to defend herself. She was humiliated with what happened Saturday.”

Parker let out a breath and just gave him a warning look.

Harry just gave him the same look, and the two stared at each other for several moments in a contest of glares. Harry won it. He always did. For some reason people couldn’t stand to stare at his eyes for too long. It got eerie, and the glints just got to scary for some people, even Parker Zabini, found them staggeringly astounding.

Sirius nodded, “I think I could do a few things for her.”

Harry nodded, “Good, I should be back by... oh... eight or nine the next night. We’ll meet here... and do the switch. Remember take this every hour! Whether its through a flask or what, find a way to drink it.”

Sirius scoffed, “Are you questioning my abilities and intelligence?” he asked, in mock outrage.

Harry just smirked, “I don’t know. I still don’t know your abilities Siri.”

Sirius smiled fondly hearing the nickname. It made him feel better, to know Harry was opening up much more than usual

Harry was up at six thirty the next morning, way before his friends, and as he dressed, he grabbed a bag and got things ready and headed out of the dorm. No one was in the halls except for Geri who smirked his way, “Hey Harry! Where you going this early?” she asked, her eyes glittering with curiosity.

Harry smiled, and gazed at her pear shaped figure, “Parker, he’s helping me finish my potions!” Harry lied, holding up the roll.

She smiled, “Oh... I guess I’ll see you in class today.”

Harry smirked, “Maybe.” he winked at her, before heading off toward Parker’s room.

Sirius was there at seven sharp. He looked wide awake unlike Harry who was still recovering.

Harry handed him his robes. Harry went and showered and changed in Parker’s living corridors.

Coming out he adjusted the black leather pants, and buckled the black belt that had silver studs(potion vials). It was his most useful belt. The dark green silk button up shirt was tucked in with the first three buttons undone, and he kept his wet hair down this time. Lacing up his combat boots he came out to see Sirius standing there.

“Where’s the potion?” asked Harry. “I got it here!” Parker handed Sirius a very small water bottle.

“It’s charmed to look and smell identical to pumpkin juice. Now all you have to do is take two sips of this an hour. Don’t forget!” warned Parker firmly.

Sirius rolled his eyes, “I’m not a kid!”

“You will be.” Harry added, causing Sirius to grin slightly, “Yes but you’re no kid by any means.”

“That is true.” said Harry, never seeing it that way. Guess it was true, he was more than a kid, he had lived on his own for a long time, with the help of Parker and Remus of course and Vander.

“How are you getting off the grounds?” asked Parker.

Harry pulled out his cloak, “Shari is waiting and is going to take it off my hands. I better hurry. I can bet you she’s tired, and probably will be cranky.”

Sirius blinked, “Who is Shari? She hot?”

Harry laughed, “Yes, she’s half vampire, and yes she’s beautiful.” Harry told him.

Sirius’ eyebrows raised, “Vampire eh? Hmmm... I heard female vamps were sexy.”

“Indeed they are my furry godfather.” said Harry, handing him his books.

“You better hurry!” Harry said. “Bye Parker! See ya! Tell Remus I said hey.”

“Will do, Harry! Be careful and don’t get caught!” said Parker.

“Tell that to Siri.” Harry said moving his head.

The man scoffed, “You two doubt me so much!” he complained.

“Give us proof.” said Harry with a wink to his

godfather before slipping off under the invisibility cloak out the door and out of sight.

Harry dodged everyone and made it out onto the grounds of Hogwarts. He skirted Hagrid who was coming up the Hogwarts path, evidently he had been out late because his eye were puffy and red. Harry also noticed a visible bruise on his left eye and vaguely wondered where he had gotten it. But no time to stop and chat now. He thought to himself, as he got to the train depot. He glanced around him no one was out this time of the morning. The train didn’t blow or chug near till eight and it was six forty five.

Harry seen a beautiful black haired female sitting against the train ticket booth.

Walking over, Harry came out from under the cloak giving her quite a scare, but the moment she spotted him she ran at him as always.

“Hey Shari!” his arms wrapping around her.

She laughed, “Hi ya Harry! Glad you’re here. I’m exhausted.” She kissed him on the lips, and took his cloak, “When do you want this back?”

“Will you be awake about eight?”

She thought about this, “I might. I’m so tired! I was up all night last night.” she pouted.

“Oh well... you better get some sleep.” his hands touched under her eyes to see them slightly darker than usual.

She smiled, “I think I will.” she said yawning.

Harry smiled, “Well here.. You get some sleep. You going to take me to my apartment?”

She smiled, “Yeah... let’s go over here.” she said, as the two walked over behind a building.

“Wrap your arms around me.” she giggled, as Harry did as he was told. “I don’t mind this.” Harry told her.

She laughed, “Neither do I.” she said sweetly before kissing his cheek, and staring at the floor and whispering something under her breath.

Harry was all ready feeling the uncomfortable heat rise up around them and a very distinct slurp was made instead of a crack that sounded like apparation. Harry felt the heat blaze through him like Sahara Desert.

When he appeared next, he was standing in his living room, with his arm around Shari. It was comforting.

Harry looked at the girl who looked exhausted. She yawned, and sat down on his couch. “Oh, I’m so tired! And I’m so tired of rooming with one of the Vamps.” she curled her feet up under her, and Harry watched her, press her head against his pillow.

“You know, you can take my bed if you like, Shari.” he told her, but she was fast asleep.

“Man Vamps fall asleep fast.” He murmured to himself, as he walked over and lifted the light weight female in his arms.

He took her to his bedroom and laid her down. He even took off her shoes which had been high heels. He pulled out one of his shirts, and walked over and tapped her, “Shari! Wake up so you can put this on!” Harry whispered.

She groaned, “Huh?” she whimpered, and opened an eye, “Erm... undress me.” she said trying to sit up but her exhaustion was winning.

Harry shrugged, nothing he hadn’t seen, although he had never touched Shari in that way before. Not that he wasn’t attracted to her on the contrary. It was just the fact that he actually had feelings for her, but what those feelings were he had no idea. He figured it was an attachment that went with saving her life.

Harry bit his lip as he undressed the vamp who was half sitting up and her head slumped over.

He didn’t want to take advantage of her, and he wouldn’t. He even tried his hardest NOT to stare at her beautiful physique. Although, hardly succeeding by any means.

Once she was wearing his large Metallica t shirt, he tucked her into his bed, and ran his hands over her forehead before laying beside her for a while. There would be no way Candy will be awake this early. But he called her from his phone, and left a message to meet at the most popular café on the corner. He then settled back and relaxed, watching Shari sleep peacefully, it wasn’t before long he himself fell into a warm sleep.

Tapping his fingers against the table he made a face, as he felt the stickiness. And ushered a waitress over here to finish the job she was suppose to do.

That was when Candy walked in, her hair was stuck up in a clip, and she was wearing baggy blue jeans, and a blue sweater. She was pleasantly round in the middle, giving Harry a bit of relief to know she hasn’t done anything stupid.

“I’m surprise to hear from you Harry.” she slid in and winced, as she placed her purse aside.

“Why? I told you Candy from the beginning that I would be there.”

She sighed, and ordered a coffee, double the milk.

“You hungry?” he asked. “Sort of. What are you doing out of school?”

“I needed to see you. We need to talk.”

She nodded, “I figured as much.” She ordered breakfast, and the usual exchanges went about.

“I’ll be six months next month.”

He nodded, “You going to find out what the child is?” he asked.

She shrugged, “Might let it be a surprise.” she said, softly. She then became serious. “Harry, I can’t raise it.” she said as a matter of factly.

Harry just stared at her and leaned back, “Explain.”

“Harry, I’m one person. I’m too young for a kid. I don’t want my life to end and I don’t want to be a domestic mother.” she said, with disgust, as she glanced over at a woman who was at the moment wrestling a screaming child into his high chair.

Harry just looked at her, “What if... you have the baby and give it to me. I’ll raise the child.”

“You’re fifteen! You’re younger than me...”

“Yet, I’m much more mature. Weird, eh?”

She scowled at him, “My parents are very upset with me. They don’t know what to do. They know you and I aren’t getting married, and that urks them.”

“I’m not ready to get married, especially to you!” Harry answered.

She scoffed, “What’s wrong with me?” she asked, indignantly.

“Nothing...” he said sarcastically. He glanced out the window into the cold frosty October weather.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” she asked, glaring at him.

“It means you and I are two very different human beings Candy.” Harry glanced over, and stared right at her.

“While I may party, and act wild and crazy, I do have a mature and responsible side to me, otherwise I would not have held onto that construction job as long as I did. I know what its like to be abandon Candy. You do not however, and I’ll be damned if I allow my child to be abandon just like I was.” Harry said, his face was stone cold serious, and she gulped.

“Well... I’ll have the child, but... I don’t want custody.”

“That’s fine. He or she will be mine, my responsibility. But I warn you...” he said sternly.

“If you come back two three years from now stating you want full custody of the child you will not get it. But I won’t stop you from seeing the child or whatever, but if I’m going to get emotionally attache to something its not going to be taken away from me.” Harry said calmly.

Candy just nodded, “I can agree to that. I understand your feelings on that one Harry. I really do.”

“I hope so Candy. I sure hope so.”

“So, doesn’t your school know you are out?” she asked, trying to liven up the conversation.

“No idea. I’m suppose to be in class right now but I am. I have a double covering.”

Her eyebrows raised, “Double?”

“A potion that turns one into a replica of myself.”

“Oh!” her eyes widen, “Wow.” she said stunned.

“Do you have medical papers, that I can look over?” he asked.

She nodded, and pulled all of them out. Harry studied them for several long moments, all the tests, the weight, and looked up, “You’re moving along smoothly it seems.”

“Yeah the Dr. thinks I could have the baby sooner than February.”

“Its definitely a possibility. Most children come either early or late. The baby will most likely be magical, due to me.” he told her.

“What about my parents?” asked Candy.

“What about them?”

“They want custody.”

Harry scowled, “Oh no they aren’t! They are NOT getting custody and raising MY child on Privet Drive! Hell no!” Harry said dangerously.

“But.. You can’t just kick them out of the child’s life!”

“I never said I would do such a thing Candy.” Harry said scowling. “I just told you that I will take responsibility for the child, and no one else other than myself or you is going to raise that child. Its going to have a proper father or mother to take care of him or her, and I’m sick of calling the child IT.” Harry grumbled, as he tapped the spoon against the table.

“This is weird to hear out of a fifteen year olds mouth.” said Candy, shaking her head.

“I’m no ordinary fifteen year old. In retrospect, I feel older... especially with everything that’s happened.”

Candy sighed, and leaned back, “I could...”

“Don’t even mention it. That’s my kid.” Harry said sternly. “I do NOT want to have to resort to drastic measures.”

Candy opened her mouth in shock, “Uh... OK. It was just a suggestion.”

“Well throw it out the window.” Harry said cooly.

Candy nodded, “All right. Well... uh do you want to do anything today?”

Harry shrugged, “What do you need to do? You still have my jeep?”

She nodded, “Yes its been a blessing. My camero messed up on me. The breaks went out.” she told him.

“I thought, I had heard a squeaking noise a while back.” he commented.

“I need to pick up a few things.”

“Have you bought anything for the child?” asked Harry.

She shook her head, “No. I wanted to talk to you first.”

“Aw... I see so you thought I would agree to getting rid of my child eh? You thought wrong.” Harry said smoothly.

“Well.. You’re so young I never expected...”

“Don’t ever expect me to do something like that. I mean I do realize it’s the females choice in the matter, but the fact that you are carrying MY child... and the fact is that child is meaning more to me than anything right now.”

She nodded, “I won’t do nothing Harry. I’ll have it, and you will get the child.”

Harry only nodded, “Well, I think we could go ahead and get a few of the essentials.”

“Where are you going to live? Your apartment is one bedroom.”

“Looks like I’m going apartment hunting.” said Harry, as he paid for the bill.

That night, Shari was awoken and they went back to Hogsmeade.

Shari hugged Harry, “I’ll help you anyway I know Harry!” she said, smiling. “I can do all kinds of things! I love babies!” said Shari giggling.

Harry smiled, “Thanks Shari. That means a lot.”

She smiled, “Of course it does! Can I see you again?”

Harry smiled, “Sure... just come to my room. You know as Vanessa.”

She smiled, “I think I’ll do that.” she chirped, and kissed him on the lips, before Harry just smiled, and slipped under the cloak.

Harry got to the room and entered, and took off his cloak.

Glancing around he frowned, “Harry!” He tried, timidly. He didn’t want to be too loud. Calling his own name out didn’t sound right.

Harry glanced around him, before sighing and placing his cloak in one of Parker’s drawers, before walking out and glancing around.

“Harry!” called someone to his right. He glanced over to see a replica of himself running over.

Harry laughed at himself, “Hey! Where were you?”

“You’re early!” said Sirius tapping the watch.

Harry nodded, “Yeah well... I got things done quicker than I expected. What did you do?” Harry seen the red color in his own cheeks.

He smirked, “Oh nothing.. Just pulled off a prank.” he patted his hands together with pride, as Harry chuckled, “What did you do?”

“Oh nothing except send all the Slytherin’s to the ceiling upside down...”

Harry got a hearty laugh out of that, “Snape was furious... thing was... he went with them.” Sirius grinned and rubbed his hands together.

Harry found how odd it was staring at himself.

“Good evening boys...” said a voice, from the left of the replicas. Harry glanced over, and gulped silently. Although he pretended not to be perturbed by the calm old voice.

Sirius looked over and he paled. “Uh oh... I think we’re in trouble.” stated Sirius to Harry.

“Hmm..” They were staring at a very bemused and curious Headmaster.

Gosh, I’m flabbergasted by the reviews. Thank you very much! I have to tell you if I get a beta reader, it may take even longer for me to update. I’m a fast one but I’m not sure about the beta in question...



Chapter 16: Loyalty

Harry and Sirius made their way quietly with the Headmaster towards his office.

Sirius was looking at Harry who remained quiet. Sirius’ mind was running with wild thoughts. ‘What’s going to happen now!’ He didn’t want his godson expelled. He had to do something... but what?

They passed Hannah, Susan, and Justin and squeaked, “Harry! W..” they stopped seeing the Headmaster, and then two Harry’s.

“Whoa! You got a twin?” asked Justin.

Harry shook his head, “I’ll tell you later.”

They just nodded, and watched as the Headmaster lead the way, serenely. He had a calm look and even a twinkle in his eye.

Harry scowled, and walked up next to the Headmaster, “I walk behind no one.” Harry responded simply.

“This is interesting. Do you have a twin I do not know about?” asked Dumbledore.

Harry did not speak however, he remained quiet, and Sirius was slightly shocked at the defiance that Harry was showing toward Dumbledore. “If I did, I’d hope he wasn’t anywhere near here.” Harry replied, as they got to the stone gargoyle.

“Strawberry Fairies.” he said, and the gargoyle leapt aside.

“You first Mr. Potter... or should I say... Mr. Pottersss.” he said trying to find amusement in this.

Harry however stayed quiet, as he got on and then Sirius got on behind him.

“What are we to do?” whispered Sirius.

Harry just smirked, “Don’t worry.”

“Hmph.” was all the replica of him said.

Dumbledore however was humming a tune that could question the old mans sanity.

The round office, was as it always was. Fawkes was in the corner humming the exact same tune, causing Harry to glance over at Dumbledore who curled around his desk and sat down.

“Have a seat.” he said pleasantly.

Sirius immediately sat, he was shaking his leg with nervousness, as Harry cooly sank down into the chair next to Sirius.

It was quiet, and only the shuffle of the portraits could be heard.

Harry glanced over to see a few Headmasters and Headmistress’ looking at Harry and Harry in complete sock.

The snide little guy that was sitting on a throne was watching without trying to snore.

“First off, might you tell me WHO you are?” he glanced over at Sirius who sighed, “I just took another drink of potion. I won’t change for another forty five minutes.”

Dumbledore only nodded, as he pulled out a bag of lemon drops. Holding them out Harry refused, as Sirius was about to take one but Harry stomped on his foot. Harry’s nose was twitching.

“If you think you are going to give us a very tiny drop of truth serum with your lemon drops, you are mistaken.” Harry said firmly.

Sirius blinked, “You...”

Dumbledore looked indifferent, and smiled, “You caught me. How did you know?” he asked, pleasantly.

The real Harry sneered and leaned back, “These lemon drops are doused with cheering charms.” He picked up the ‘supposedly empty’ box and shook them. “They are very bright in color... but the regular truth serum that is not exactly a Veriteserum, makes your lemon drops a dark yellow color.” Harry pulled out two lemon drops and compared them. The one out of the bag, was much darker than the bright one.

“Besides, I was always told never take candy from a stranger.” he said as an afterthought.

“But, I am no stranger.”

“Yes you are. I still don’t know you.” stated Harry simply placing the lemon drops down and wiping his hands against his leather pants.

“Now would you tell me who you are?” Dumbledore said, getting over the fact that Harry had been the first to catch him. Not even his teachers had ever caught him doing such a thing.

Sirius sighed, “Its Sirius.”

Dumbledore looked mildly shocked, “Sirius? What in the world are you doing posing as Harry! And Harry where have you been?”

Harry crossed his arms, “I was out taking care of some personal business that has absolutely nothing to do with you or the damn Order.”

“Harry!” Sirius warned, lowly. They were in enough trouble. Harry didn’t need to thicken the plot.

Harry ignored him, “If there is something of serious importance that you need to know about. I will tell you. But, what I had to do was my business, and my business only, which means, I don’t need anyone prying into it!”

“I thought we agreed that you could go do what business you needed to do as long as you tell me?” asked Dumbledore.

“And have your little brain washed Auror girl follow me? I don’t think so! I don’t need listening charms on any of my conversations thank you very much.” Harry said in a steel voice.

“Why would I do such a thing Harry?”

Harry scowled, “You did it to the Hufflepuff dorm!”

“I do that to every...”

“Don’t even go there old man!” Harry said coldly. “I checked the girls dorm and the other younger years.”

Dumbledore was beginning to feel frustrated. Things were not going as planned. He had not planned for this to take affect. He had planned to keep tabs on Harry as much as possible, whether it was listening charms and tracking charms. He needed to make sure Harry wasn’t doing things he wasn’t suppose to do. But this, Harry who knew all his schemes. It was really unsettling to say the least. And now the boy was turning a situation which was suppose to be his fault and his punishment around on him. Dumbledore never imagined he would have this type of Harry to deal with. He had hoped on a humble Harry, one he could curve into his little Gryffindor. He had really been proven wrong and as the days go by he was noticing holes in his brilliant plan.

“And the fact that you still won’t tell me why you drag me here to Hogwarts in the first place when I am very happy living my life normally.” Harry scowled, “You’ve avoided me every time I come up to you! Every time...! You told me part of the prophecy but you won’t tell me the rest...” his eyes narrowed, and his green eyes seemed to get darker, and the hair fluttered into his eyes giving him an even more intense look. “If it has to do with me, I think you are responsible to tell me.”

Sirius was looking from Harry to Dumbledore and felt a sense of respect for Harry. The way he was dealing with the Headmaster. In all his years, he had never seen anyone... talk in an equal amount of power in their voice as the Headmaster. Not even the Transfiguration Teacher, had power and quality in her voice. She simply bowed her head and nodded, and jumped as high as Dumbledore wanted her too. Everyone did, including him... But not Harry, he didn’t look at all frightened standing in front of the Headmaster.

“That’s not the discussion at the moment Harry.” said Dumbledore calmly, yet the twinkle was no longer visible.

“The fact that you left the school grounds without permission.”

Harry half shrugged, “Expel me if you wish.” He said simply. “Gods know you were the one who wanted me here.”

Sirius blanched, “Harry... you can’t get expelled...”

“I don’t care Sirius. I didn’t want to come here. I was dragged to this school. I was dragged into this magical world and still no one tells me why the fuck I am here and why am I so damn important.” Harry’s gaze had moved over to the Headmaster, who winced silently to himself. This meeting was proving to be worse and worse every time they spoke.

“I’m betting if this was Hannah Abbott or anyone else in the school you would not do the same.” Accused Harry.

“It is true Harry that you are here because you are important. You are a Potter, and every Potter has gone to Hogwarts.”

“Oh don’t give me that bull.” Harry snapped.

“OK what is my punishment as well tell me what it is, because I’m not telling you what I was doing...” said Harry firmly.

By this time the changes in Sirius were starting, and the man was growing a bitch more in the chest and body. He wasn’t lean like Harry but he wasn’t fat either.

The robes suddenly started to get a bit too tight and Sirius squirmed as his head shrunk slightly and curved into his normal look. His hair didn’t change too much only got a bit shorter, and his eyes went from green back to gray.

“Did Parker Zabini have anything to do with this?” asked Dumbledore.

Harry shook his head, “Nope, he had no idea what I was doing. Just because we’re close doesn’t mean he knows everything I do.” Harry lied simply.

He looked at Sirius, who nodded, going along with Harry.

“Sirius, I am surprised at you. That you would risk your godson’s safety.” He said chastising.

Sirius suddenly growled, getting the anger in him. “Safety? Do you know how long it has taken for me to actually SEE my godson? Do you know how long it took for me to get his trust? Do you? The trust and the life you stripped away from me!”

Sirius was now pacing... “DO you realize that Harry means much more to me than some god forsaken order?”

“I may be part of the Order, and I do not tell anything to Harry that he’s not allowed to know without permission, but I am just as loyal to you as I am to Harry! Harry is number one on my list... and you are NOT going to strip it away from me this time.” Sirius finished and placed his hands on Dumbledore’s desk, “He’s my godson and so help me. I will keep his trust...”

Dumbledore had not anticipated this to happen. He should have known better than to allow the two to meet. This could get dangerous. Sirius and Harry together, Potter and Black, they were unstoppable.

Harry was absolutely astounded by Sirius and if there was any doubt in the teens mind about his godfathers loyalty and trust... well the doubt was gone now and filled with as much respect as he had for Remus and Parker.

“You do realize Sirius that after this, I’m going to have to trust you less and less... and some things that the Order talks about you may not be included.”

Sirius shrugged, “I don’t particularly care about your Order Headmaster. My godson is more important than your organization and for the greater good mumbo-jumbo.”

Dumbledore glanced over at Harry to see shock on his face as he looked at Sirius, and a smile slipped up onto his face, “Well whats my punishment?” asked Harry curiously.

No one had ever wanted a punishment. This was odd.

“Forty points from Hufflepuff, Harry and two weeks detention, with who will be decided later.”

Harry shrugged, “Sure thing, just make sure they don’t offer me tea with truth serum. Are we done here?” asked Harry standing.

“Yes.. You may go Harry. Sirius would you mind staying behind?”

“Whatever you tell me I’ll tell Harry.”

Dumbledore gave Sirius a piercing look but Sirius glanced at Harry, “See ya kid.”

Harry smirked, “Right.” He headed toward the door before saying, “You might want to change your robes. You look a little silly.”

Sirius chuckled as he gazed down at himself with Hufflepuff robes. They were tight and ripping, “Yeah, I can see you’re right.”

Harry grinned, and headed out of the office, and with a click he was gone.

Dumbledore watched the door and waited till the gargoyle shut tight.

“Sirius! I am astounded with you!” said Dumbledore in a very angry voice.

Sirius crossed his arms, and winced at the tightness on his arms.

“I told you the truth Headmaster, you and everyone else stripped him away from me! To the point where the kid wouldn’t even trust me and flinched everytime I touched him! You did him good Headmaster, your plan was brilliant. Have me locked up to where I Couldn’t have no contact with my godson, and you send him off to some derranged mad couple that were his relatives, and in the will it stated, Sirius O. Black..” Sirius said pretending to write on his hand. “Not Petunia Evans Dursley.” Sirius scowled.

“I had specific reasons for that Sirius...”

“Oh yeah? You had specific reasons for subjecting the kid to torture for years? Until he got the guts to leave.”

“I had no idea... that his relatives would do any harm to him..”

“Oh really! Did you happen to even read Lily and James’ will? Did you read the reason why Petunia Dursley was to be given NO custody? Do you?”

“I think I may have skipped over that part...” said Dumbledore, his age creeping up on him.

“Obviously!” spat Sirius. “I can’t believe that all these years, we were afraid to say anything to you! And then Harry... a fifteen year old comes along not taking your shit!” he paced like a dog. “That struck something with me! That really did, suddenly there’s someone not asking how high everytime you tell them to jump.” he shook his head, “Its ridiculous!” his eyes were now wide, and almost insane, as he shook his head, “Everyone let you run their lives... even me! The Marauder...!” he trailed off and chuckled, “James never would have allowed you to do what you’ve done to him...”

Dumbledore just sat there listening to Sirius go off. He wondered how long the thirty-six year old wanted to do this. Evidently it had been awhile because Sirius was grinning insanely.

“Lily...” He glared at Dumbledore, “How could you insult her death that way.”

Dumbledore opened his mouth to speak but realized, he was speechless.

Sirius scowled, “You can still use Grimmauld Place for your Order meetings. But, don’t ever expect me to tell you anything my godson tells me in confidential.” with that Sirius walked over to the fireplace, and threw floo in, and stated, “Number 12 Grimmauld Place.” with a loud swoosh and a burst of emerald flames, Sirius was gone leaving an old man to stew.

Harry entered the Hufflepuff common room where his friends ran over quickly.

“What happened?” asked Justin.

“Who was that other person?” asked Hannah.

“Are you the real Harry?” asked Susan.

Harry sighed, and glanced around him to see everyone doing their own thing.

“I think we need to talk.” said Harry motioning them toward the back of the room.

“What’s going on Harry? Harry right?” asked Justin, quickly.

“Yes... the other was my godfather. I had some business to take care of outside of school.”

“What kind of business?” asked Susan sitting.

He sighed, “I don’t know if I should tell you.”

“Why? You can trust us mate. I know we haven’t been friends that long... but seriously.” said Justin.

Hannah nodded, “You can tell us anything.”

“Is it serious Harry?” Susan asked.

“It’s so serious that I can’t tell anyone. Only ones who know are Parker, Sirius... and...” He winced.

“Who?” asked Justin. “Remus... but no one knows that I’m close to him.” Harry couldn’t believe he was confiding in friends. It wasn’t something very uncharacteristic of him, but he needed to get it off his chest.

Hannah smiled, “e won’t tell Harry. We’re your friends. We swear.” said Hannah, holding out her hand.

“Swear.” said Susan smiling, placing her hand on Hannah’s as Justin did the same.

Harry just smirked, “You better!” Harry touched their hands and they nodded with one another.

“Now tell us!” said Justin.

Harry glanced around him. “Let me test the room for listening charms.”

Two separate tests later, it was confirmed there were none around at the moment.

“Ok.” he glanced over at his three friends who had been waiting to hear what he had to say.

He frowned, “I wish we had somewhere more private to talk.” He admitted, he glanced around to see Zacharias and Ernie not far from them and he seen Zacharias glance over every so often, but everytime he saw someone move his head would go down.

“Where could we go?” asked Hannah.

“Maybe Parker’s room. It has several charms on it. We use his room as a meeting place.” Harry stood, “Gonna come with?”

They scrambled up and it wasn’t before long they made it to Parker’s after a run in with Madam Gibson.

“She’s too hot to be a teacher.” said Justin.

Susan scowled as Hannah rolled her eyes, “Oh Justin get your head out of the gutter!” Susan slapped him on the head, causing Justin to shake being startled “Thanks for that.” he said clearing this throat.

“Anytime!” Susan murmured dryly.

They entered Parker’s classroom. Harry bolted it shut.

“You don’t think Professor Zabini will mind do you?” asked a timid Hannah.

“No, he don’t mind.” said Harry, as he checked for the charms. “Ok, charms are still on.” he moved onto Parker’s desk, as the other three drew up chairs.

Harry found though as he sat there, that he needed to pace. It was much less nerve hounding to do so.

“Ok, before I start, you need to know that I am a lot more experienced than most teens my age.” he said, for starters.

They looked at each other, “Experienced? What do you mean?” asked Justin.

Harry sighed, and ran a hand through his hair, thinking of how to start it with this group. It was easier telling Sirius because he was an adult, and he wasn’t all that rule abiding.

Harry paced, “Let’s just say that when you guys were playing on toy broomsticks or playing with hot wheels, I was working, and living on my own.”

They exchanged looks, “Do you mean to say...” started Susan, “That you... have... erm..” a blush crept up. “Have... done IT.” she said quietly.

Hannah and Justin looked from Susan to Harry. Harry nodded, “More times than you can imagine.”

Justin smirked, “Man, you’re lucky.”

Hannah scowled at him, and glanced at Harry, “Go on Harry. What does this have to do with anything?”

Harry sighed, “Recently... as in May... I met this girl.. Her names Candy... I got her out of a bad spot, and several things lead to another and... she’s pregnant.” he said, causing mouths to drop open.

Justin gasped, and Hannah squeaked. Susan’s eyes widen, but otherwise she remained less shocked about this.

“With your child?” whispered Susan.

Harry nodded, “Yeah... and certain things have come up.” he said, pacing again hands behind his back.

“What things Harry?” asked Hannah standing, slowly.

The shock of her friend having a kid had slowly disappitated although some of it was still there.

Harry sighed, “The fact, that she does not want to raise this child, so the custody is going straight to me. I’ve been out talking to her, and I have a feeling I may not be able to return to Hogwarts once the baby is born. I won’t h ave time. I’ll be far to busy. But if Dumbledore gets a hold of this, I am afraid of what the old man may do.”

“What do you mean? Sure he’ll undertand.” said Susan softly.

“No he won’t. Did he understand when he decided to take me away from my godfather who was innocent and send me to the Dursleys?”

“The Dursleys?” asked Justin. “Whose that?”

Harry forgot, he never told them, “My mothers sister.” he said, dully. “The evil woman treated me like crap... she is the reason why I left Privet Drive so long ago.”

“What did she do? Was she terrible?” asked Hannah.

Harry laughed coldly, “Was she terrible? She hated my mother.” he told them. “She hates witches and wizards, and magic. Imagine what happened when she found me on her doorstep.”

Susan, Hannah, and Justin’s mouth were open in shock. “But... wasn’t it the Ministry! Not..”

“It was Dumbledore. The old man admitted it.” said Harry simply.

“Oh Harry, we’re sorry! We didn’t know.” said Susan.

“That’s why I can’t let Dumbledore know that I have a child on the way. Who knows what the old man will pull.”

“Harry, we don’t know what to do, but we’re here for you! We’re not going to stop being your friend for nothing. We are Hufflepuff’s you know.” said Justin standing up.

Susan and Hannah nodded, “Got that right. Harry, we’ll do all we can to keep it quiet, and help you.” Susan said with determination.

”Yeah… when is the baby due?” asked Hannah softly.

Harry sighed, “The Dr… erm… the muggle medical specialists.” He said seeing Susan’s bemused face. “Said that early February… but the baby could come earlier. The baby will go under my mothers maiden name, Evans.”

“To avoid public eye?” asked Justin, wo had finally got over the initial shock.

Harry nodded, “Yeah, imagine if someone got a hold of this information? Imagine Voldemort… and Dumbledore, and gods know who else…” he trailed off and sank into Parker’s chair, with a hefty sigh.
”You’re so young. Do you think you can do it?” asked Susan.

Harry shrugged, “Have no idea Susan. But, I’m going to try.” Stated Harry simply.

Hannah smiled, “That’s very respectable of you Harry. It doesn’t surprise me so much as makes me proud…”
”Why?” asked Harry glancing over.
”You’re so young Harry! You don’t have to make this choice.” Said Susan answering for Hannah.

”But you did.” Hannah said smiling. “It shows that you’re nothing like people expect you to be. You’re really a great person deep down.”
”Even if your attitude stinks.” Added Justin with a smirk.

Harry chuckled, at that, “Yeah… I guess, I am aren’t I?” he was now glad he confided in his friends.

It wasn’t everyday Harry trusted someone, especially as fast as he had, he laid in bed, thinking to himself, he really hoped he didn’t make a mistake. His instincts said he wasn’t but, you never know.

There was a rustle, and then something jumped up onto Harry’s stomach.

Harry glanced over, Lily, his pet kitty, was at the foot of the bed, and then the black raven haired cat was standing on his chest, staring at him.
”Hello Shari.” He said, softly. “Things went oddly today…” he said, softly.
She meowed, as if telling him to let it out. Harry just smiled, “Well… first we got caught…”
A.N. I thought I would send in a bonus chapter. I’ll be on about Thursday or Friday hopefully. I’ve been very busy lately. Ttfn. The action is coming up… and then it will take a lot to slow down.



Please no more rotten tomatoes! stop throwing them... ack...! My answers are at the bottom, and I've got a million apologies that goes out to everyone whose reading this and are irritated that I haven't written. Its NOT my fault. I promise! I haven't abandon this... NEVER! I have no computer. I'm using the libraries, and friends'... and I'm going to be writing more often as I can... especially now that I got fired from my job.. heh... OK chapter seventeen... and if you love Hermione you'll like this chapter. if you don't like Hermione... just read through you know I'm not a person who stays in one spot!

Chapter Seventeen: Different

October seemed to be flying by at snitch startling speed. More pranks were being made, it wasn’t until Halloween morning when the words on the Great Hall wall stated, that it was finally over, and the students could rest easily for now. Most students had turned up with bags over there hads, and body armour. Having been through a prank war for nearly a month… they were ready for any other type of prank.

Sighs of relief swam through the hall as Harry faught a smile. He sat there with his friends eating the rest of his breakfast, thinking about Candy…

His thoughts lead him out into the Great Hall, and he found himself wandering around till he ran into the curly haired brunette who stared up at him with a suspicious eye.

Harry arched an eyebrow, “What? Do I have something on my nose?” he asked, waving his hand in his face.

She rolled her eyes, “No.” she said, standing there.

Harry just stared at her, “What do you want?” he asked. “Come to ‘interrogate’ me?” he asked, curling his arms around in front of his chest.

“No, I wanted to talk to you.”

“Without your hot-tempered prat around?”

Hermione rolled her eyes, “He’s not hot tempered.” She defended.

Harry snorted, “What planet are you from?”

She huffed, “I wanted to talk to you.”

“What about Miss Prefect?” he asked.

She scowled, “Stop calling me that.” She crossed her arms this time.

Harry found she looked quite attractive doing so, and smirked, “You know Hermione, you really are a feisty little thing! As much as you annoy me. I like you.” He said, causing redness to rise up into her cheeks, as she looked at him with surprise.

“Uh… I… wanted to talk to you…” she looked the other way, “Without Ron. I want to know how you know so much when you haven’t been IN the wizard world?” she asked, staring up at him.

Well that was putting it bluntly! He wished there were more people who asked questions like that instead of always coming up with a conclusion and guessing.

“I’ve always been in the Wizard World Hermione, I’ve just hidden from it for quite a long time.” She looked at him stunned, “How? When you are the most known person in the world?”

Harry smirked, “Why are we talking about this here?”

”No one is around!” said Hermione.

Harry laughed, “Walls talk Hermione. If you want to talk to me, then we can go to Parker’s room… I mean Professor Zabini.”

Hermione opened her mouth and closed it, then opened it again, “Ok… how do you know him?” she questioned.

Harry smirked, “I’ve always known him. He’s been around most my life.”

“Oh.” “Don’t expect me to answer all your questions.” He told Hermione who looked at him.

“I’ll answer them if I feel necessary, and if it isn’t ‘too’ important. But, I won’t have some little Gryffindor running back to the old man and belting out everything I’ve said.” He glanced at Hermione who blinked, “Headmaster Dumbledore is NOT…”

“Is an old… senile, silver haired phony who thinks he can win me over by playing the roll of a grandfather I’ve never had.” He said, silkily. “The old man is walking into some uncharted territories.”

“I never said I was telling him anything. I’m curious!”

“Curiosity…” said Harry smirking as they entered the room. He leaned over whispering ‘very’ closely to her ear, “Kills the cat.” He informed.

She just stared at him, as he said it, he smirked, “Isn’t… that what they say Hermione?” he asked, slowly.

“Are… are you trying to intimdate me?” she then asked.

Harry grinned, “No, baby, I’m just stating a simple logical fact.”

She looked at him warily, “What are you?” she then asked, walking in a small circle, like a cat would if it was trying to chase its tail.

“What am I? Human.” He answered, with a smirk.

She gave him a dirty look, “Know, WHAT are you? You’re… an enigma!”

Harry chortled, “Enigma? Mighty powerful word there Hermione. Why would you call me such?”

“Because… you… you’re a pompass jerk.” Said Hermione.

Harry laughed, “And that… gives me the title enigma?” he asked, simply leaning against the desk.

“But…” she said slowly. “You… you…” she waved her arms, and growled, “Gaff! Can’t find the words.”

“I’m what? Out with it!” said Harry.

She looked at him, “Different.”

Harry laughed, “Of all the words in the English language you come up with the word different? Why are you talking to me? Why are we even having this discussion?”

“Because! I’ve been observing you for the last two weeks.” Said Hermione admittingly.

“I’ve been watching you and… I’ve come to the conclusion you don’t like people who beat around the bush. You don’t like people who hesitate on what they want to ask or say. You want people to just say it… or ask it. So, I did!”

Harry smirked, “Why aren’t you a Ravenclaw?”

She smirked, “Probably because I have the guts to find out who you were!” she said dryly.

Harry tapped his mouth with a smirk, “Hmm… that does take courage. Most people who find out about me… get frightened.”

“I’m not scared.” Said Hermione simply.

“Not scared? Hmm… I see… why aren’t you scared?” asked Harry.

She smiled, “You said it yourself.” She said waving her hand. “You’re human.”

Harry turned and looked at her, “So is Voldemort.”

She looked at him, and he was surprised she didn’t flinch, “No, he’s a creature of darkness.”

“Hmm… what’s the difference? I’m a creature? I like the darkness.”

“He’s different.” Said Hermione.

“How is he different? You don’t’ even know me.” Countered Harry.

“I don’t know you personally, but I know what I see.”

“You know what they say kitty!” he smirked as she rolled her eyes at the nickname. “Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.”

“Or take both with a grain of salt.” Said Hermione leaning against the desk.

He smirked, “I like you! I don’t like Ronald Weasley.” He said simply. “But, I like you!”

She arched her eyebrows upwards, “I’m sorry for accusing you of sleeping with our Arithmancy teacher.”

Harry snorted, “I wondered what ever gave you the impression.” He said folding his arms.

Hermione sighed, “The weird connection.” She said. “The way she flirted around with you and the comments you made, and I seen you leaving her office and class on several occasions.”

Harry smirked, “You have good observations Hermione.” He said, earnestly. “But, you are forgetting that, the reason I know her and have a weird connection is because Parker knows her and has dated her.”

Hermione blinked, “Oh.” She said, “Well, I apologize.”

“I’m not denying, I ain’t attracted to her. She’s hot as hell.” He smirked at the redness in Hermione’s cheeks. “I flirt with her to get her to blush. Its fun. There’s more too it. But… I don’t trust you enough to confide everything.”

She nodded, “Right…”

“Anymore questions kitty?” he asked, making her glare at him but she didn’t try to correct him.

“Yeah, I have one. Why do you hate Ron?” she asked.

Harry arched an eyebrow upwards, “Well… there are many reasons. One he is biased towards many things, and he’s everything I am against. He gets jealous at the slightest thing… he’s way to hot tempered for me, and he’s a carbon copy of someone I would have decked on the street!”

“But… he can’t help it. He comes from a LOT of family.”

“And I come from none so why aren’t I the jealous bigot?” he inquired.

“Maybe you are and just don’t know it.” Said Hermione, her eyes then widen and she clapped a hand over her mouth.

Harry just stared at her as she held her mouth, “I… I… I didn’t m… mean it l…”

“You meant it.” Said Harry simply. “Otherwise you never would have said it.”

“I mean… don’t take it out of contexted!” she said trying to save herself.

“I admit.” Harry said slowly. “I may be kind if biased… but I’m not jealous.” He told Hermione. “I worked hard to get what I got, I worked hard to learn what I know. I worked very ‘very’ hard to carve myself into my own person. I worked hard not to fall into the trap most teenagers fall into when it come to street life.” He said, standing and staring at Hermione who looked very sorry.

“I could have been a drunk, a drug abuser, a drug dealer. I could have been a murderer, or a rapist or something else that designates a street life rat.” He said, turning to her. “I could have been a ‘lot’ of terrible things. But am I? Sure… I party sometimes, I drink… but I’m not a drunk… I smoke cigarettes, but that’s a habit, I’m ‘trying’ to break. But, not once have I ever lifted a drug or a zip potion.” He told Hermione who was just staring at him. “Not once have I ever forced myself onto a female… or anyone of that matter.” He looked at Hermione, “I may be… more experienced, more hard around the edges, and I may cheat, lie, and scheme my way through life, but that’s only to survive.” He said simply. “So tell me, why should I be jealous when I have worked so hard for everything I got? With minimal help. Parker… a few other people were absolutely great in helping me, but that still doesn’t escape the fact, that I did it! ME… not the Dursleys, and definitely not some white-haired, old man who thinks he knows me better than myself.”

“I’m so sorry! Please, Harry… I… told myself I wouldn’t judge you because you hate that. I told..”

”Its in a humans nature to judge, otherwise you wouldn’t be flesh and blood.” He told Hermione who just stared at him, “See! You’re different.”

“I might be different, but I’m the same.”

“Hmm… got to think about that more.” Said Hermione.

“So kitty have you learned anything from this?”

She rolled her eyes, but not at the nickname, “Yes… I learned, that…” she shrugged, “I like you.”

Harry smirked, and leaned against the desk.

She nodded, taking two steps forward, “I learned… that nothing is as it seems.” She said, stopping in mid walk.

Harry just stared at her, “So… I am nothing as I seem?”

“No, you are different, an enigma.” She said, slowly taking another step toward him.

They were quite close now, he didn’t move he only stood there.

“Answer me one more question.” Said Hermione.

He looked at her, “I’m waiting.”

“Would you ever consider a real relationship?” she asked, confidently.

Harry just stared at her astounded, and smiled, “Would I? Hmm…..” he just grinned, “Kitty, you are walking into territories that are built for tigers.” He simply said.

Her eyes dropped, and she felt her face flamed. “But..”

She looked up,

“The possibility is never out of the question.”

She gave a slow grin, and stared up at him. “Can I have a straighter answer?”

He smiled, “We’ll see Kitty! We’ll see!” he lifted her chin and tenderly kissed her lips, very softly and gently. He moved, and walked out leaving, a blown away Hermione, and her eyes widen in surprise. She heard a click and he was gone making her scrunch her nose in confusion.

:AHH! OK dodging your tomatoes and bullets, and anything else that I find on my computer desk, that looks out of the ordinary! All I can say is… FORGIVE MEE! PLEASE: I’ve taken a bbaaaddd turn and have no computer… crashed died, spluttered, yeah you get the picture. And school doesn’t help but lately I’ve been writing on paper, my ideas, and I have it all set just need to get in details and type it up. Please forgive me and all you Hermione haters… sorry for this chapter… I really really have a good reason for this… so just hang on and you’ll see! Remember I never stay in ONE spot. Byee! Forgive me PLEASE:



I want to apologize for the shortness of the last chapter. I wanted to post so badly that I cut it short… I felt bad for leaving people hanging… and waiting. That the other chapter was ‘kind’ of incomplete… but it let everyone know that I haven’t died… or abandoned my fic. So… yeah…: I love all the ideas… and remember what I said, I move around a lot with the characters so nothing is final until the end! So those of you who isn’t fond of Hermione/Harry just sit back and wait… he’s fifteen! And Parker’s words DID fill his mind… for those of you who LIKE Hermione/Harry (like MortyMaxwell) This is for you!)
I know a couple of you have asked for Harry to be with more than one girl at the same time, and I have it written down, just going to have to wait and see where I place it… Oh and I love the idea about an animagus for Harry! I only chose Raven as a nickname because of his hair and he was sneaky like a raven… I was playing with personalities… Justin reminds me of a wolf… just how I read it in the books, and Susan and Hannah remind me of the personality traits I used. That‘s what I was going for. Thank you for the reviews… here‘s the next chappy quite a bit longer than the other.)

Shari, plays an important role in my story. I will not let people down, I promise with the mult... shipper, thing. I think Hermione is a perfect 'first' girlfriend. He's fifteen, he's not going to confess his undying love... and i may Harry so experienced, for the fact is he's a fifteen year old kid with hormones, even if he is mature... and he grew up on the street... I didn't do it to be gross or out of character like... someone suggested... I did it because its 'realistic' to me. Those of you who don't like Hermione you might want to pay attention to this chapter, there's a few 'very' important little pieces. So.. yeah... thank you for the reviews, and Dragon Sword master there will be a heh what you want soon... i just need to find out where to put it.

Oh and I think someone has me mixed up with the other story that seems similar to mine. (Gah, don't know how bad I hate that.) He hasn't become an animagus yet... There's a lot going to happen and I'm trying to fit the pieces, and yes I do have one definite pairing... just not yet... if I decide to do a sequal i'll make sure to have at least three or four chapters typed up before I post so I don't 'stall' anymore. I have some good news, i bought one of those little computer chip things so now I can carry around my story and plug it into any computer... yay... ok on with the story thank you so much for the reviews... I'm still going through them so I'm not ignoring them...ME never ever... Ok this is getting jibber jabber... here... (Btw thanks for not throwing tomatoes at me! Heh...)


Shake Me

Chapter Eighteen:

Harry retreated that evening back to his dorm, with thoughts buzzing around in his brain. Did Hermione, really just ask him about a ‘real’ relationship? This thought carried him all the way up to Hufflepuff Tower, and upon saying the password he ran into Justin, Susan, and Hannah.

He just sat down with his friends, and Justin handed him the homework they had for the evening when Daniel came over with the other members of the Quidditch team.

“Harry, Hannah! Zacharias, ERNIE!” Daniel called the boys who was over in the corner together.

“We’re having one last meeting before Gryffindor and Slytherin play next weekend, which is the first Quidditch Match of the season! I’ve got Madam Sprout to book the field twice this week. Monday and Thursday, two hours after classes, and if we jump now I may be able to get us Saturday afternoon after the first match… It’ll be close because I know Slytherin usually books it. I couldn’t get it anymore, we play Ravenclaw at the end of November.”

Everyone gathered around, and Susan and Justin just joined in listening to the team. Harry shrugged, “Its your call. I don’t have any experience.”

Daniel smiled, “We know, but… we were hoping you could use your influence to get us more practice time. You see… we get foreshadowed an awful lot.” said Daniel.

“Yeah, they wonder why we never win.” remarked Hannah.

“Its because, we don’t get enough practice time. Madam Sprout isn’t all that fond of Quidditch.” said Daniel sighing. “If only she had the spirit McGonagall did.”

“I’ll see what I can do.” said Harry, “But I can’t make any promises.”

“That’s all we ask Harry.” said Daniel smiling.

000000

When Harry laid down that night he stared at the ceiling with thoughts running around in his brain when he felt Lily curled up next to him. His hand touched her soft fur, as he heard the snores of his dormmates. His mind was constantly on Candy, and the baby… his mind was wheeling with thoughts. Could he really truly do it? He thought to himself. Could HE Harry take care of a baby? He shrugged in bed, and heaved a heavy sigh. There was only one way to find out. He thought as he turned over and stared at curtain hanging around his bed. His thoughts put him into a fitful sleep…

The morning grew, and the sun poked through the curtains and windows causing Harry to groan as he turned over. Today was one day he didn’t want to get up. He had weird dreams of twisted corridors ending in dead ins, and flickering torches, and transparent looking ghosts murmuring. He couldn’t make out those ghosts but they seemed to be chanting, and this made Harry feel weird, and feel strange, to the point where… he didn’t want to get out of bed. He felt vulnerable, and Harry Potter does NOT take vulnerability lightly.

“Harry! Get up!” said Justin. This was a first.

“Hmm… what do we have?” asked Harry.

Justin looked at his own schedule, they had all the same classes except Arithmancy and Ancient Runes.

“Transfiguration, is first, so you better get going.”

Harry just nodded, and after several moments he rolled out of bed, and bent down to look for some clean socks with a groan. The dragon on the back stretching with his body.

“Are you planning on anymore?” asked Justin, making Harry turn and glance at his back to see a bit of color. “I might.” he said smirking. “I think tattoo’s make a person. Says something about their personality.” Harry told him.

Justin smiled, “I agree! Like your arm!”

Harry chuckled, “Yeah, that was just a freak idea I got. If I had thought about it more it would have been something a bit better.”

“Like what? That’s a perfect saying for you! ‘If your going to do something wrong have fun doing it.’” Justin chuckled, “It’s you all right.”

Harry smirked, and headed straight for the lavatry.

“Oh my gosh! Justin had to wake YOU up!” Susan giggled, “What happened?”

Harry grumbled, “Nothing, hard night.” Fiddling with his robes with irritation. He’d prefer his black jeans and cotton white t shirt over these things.

He got down to the Great Hall, and was just about to open it when Hermione, Ron, and the chubby kid named Neville came walking up behind them.

Harry turned and smirked, and opened the door, “After you kitty!” He said, winking making Hermione go red, Ron to glare from one to the other, and Neville to arch an eyebrow upwards.

“Thanks…” said Hermione, walking past Harry who had opened the door for you.

Harry stopped Ron, “Go ahead Neville.”

Neville blinked at Harry who smiled innocently. He looked wary but walked forward, he then walked in front of Ron and into the hall. “You can get the door yourself.” Harry smirked, and closed the door in Ron’s face leaving him redder in the face than his hair.

Susan, Hannah, and Justin were looking at Harry curiously, “What did you say to her?” asked Susan curiously.

Harry shrugged, “Just a little nickname I came up with.” he said sliding into the Hufflepuff table next to Justin, in their usual spots.

“How did you come up with that?” asked Hannah.

Harry shrugged, “We talked.” He said simply, and asked another question. It was clear that he didn’t want to talk about it, so his friends dropped it.

When it was time for Arithmancy, Harry switched his items, and separated from his friends, and headed toward the classroom, when Hermione stepped in next to him.

Harry just glanced to his right to see her walking with him, she was staring at the ground trying hard not to get embarrassed.

“You can talk you know. I’m not going to bite…” He smiled, as she glanced up, “Unless you ask.”

She just looked at him surprised, he winked at her, as they turned a corner.

“Uh… I just… wanted to walk with you.”

“You can walk with me anytime.” he said, as they headed toward the classroom.

Hermione just smiled, as they walked quietly into class and both got a seat. Hermione changed her seat and sat next to him.

Harry only grinned, and leaned back waiting for ‘Geri’ to come out.

They were to divide in pairs in the middle of class for a project. Harry glanced at Hermione who smiled, and scooted over closer to him. He just smirked, and knelt over slightly a bit close to her to grab his bag, as he did he could smell her scent. Wasn’t overly done, but it was nice… she looked at him as he grazed her shoulder with his cheek. He came up and smirked, “Smell nice.”

She looked stunned, and smiled softly, “Thanks.” he placed the book down and opened it.

“For the next three weeks we will be working on the projects… you will decipher your own names, and then do a combonation to find out there meanings… you will combine them and you and your partner will discover just what you two mean ‘together.’ “ she announced, with a smirk, as she leaned against the desk her eyes momentarily falling on Harry and Hermione, before switching to the rest of the class.

They worked quietly for about ten minutes when Hermione asked, “Uh… when d… do you want to work on this?” she asked, quietly.

He smiled, “Well, Monday’s 4-6 is Quidditch Practice same with Thursday… and Wednesday I help a friend out so how about Tuesday and early Saturday before the Quidditch match?”

She smiled, “That’s fine.” She said, softly.

“Unless you got anything important to do. I mean, its both of us.”

She gave a soft smile, “No, I have nothing.” “Ok then… lets get started.”

She only smiled, before pulling out her parchment and started talking about the notes she had taken.

Harry in all honesty was intrigued by the crazy brunette who was yacking up a storm about numbers and figures. It wasn’t useless information and she wasn’t… the snobby brat he thought she was. He wondered if Ron had anything to do with her snobbish attitude… He remembered every time she was around him she’d act… different. He glanced at her to see her chatting about how she thought the figures were astonishing and quite ingenius. He just smiled, as he nodded, and listened to her.

He had to guess that first impressions could always be deceiving. Which was true, you look at Parker Zabini, hear of his name, his heritage and his house and you immediately think… evil… well Parker had his ways and his eccentric life but he wasn’t evil. He may be a little dark but he wasn’t evil… Parker was… Parker.

“DO you think it would be fruitful?” she asked.

He smiled, “Yeah…” he agreed, feeling bad he hadn’t listened to everything, she had been saying. He lost her at the math category calculus.

When class was over, the two walked out together, and Hermione was still yacking. Explaining the whole thing to him.

“Kitty!” He said, a bit loud but not in an angry way.

She looked up at him, “Hm?” quite use to the nickname.

He chuckled, “OK! I understand… remember we’re about the same grade level in Arithmancy?” he said, touching her shoulders, “I understand, you don’t have to explain.”

She went red, “I’m sorry! I just… no one else takes this! I’m the only Gryffindor…” she stammered.

He smirked, “That’s because you’re the only one not stupid!” He said into her ear making her look at him.

“Well… no one ever listens to me…”

He smiled, “Cause you’re too smart.” he answered.

“I’m not that smart. It took a lot to know all that. I mean… when I came into school in first year, I felt so… out of place.”

Harry smiled, “Is that why you asked, how I know so much?”

She nodded, “Yeah, I thought you’d… be like me… coming into Hogwarts. Not knowing much… I’m sorry…” she then said, quickly. “For… being shocked, at who you were… I should have realized, how tactless that was…” she then said. “I don’t apologize much.” she then said.

He smirked, “I know.”

“I mean… I…” she closed her mouth, “Nevermind.” she laughed hesitantly.

Harry noticed, how nervous she seemed, and watched her closely.

“I better be going. I have… eh… Care of Magical Creatures.” she said softly.

She walked away but Harry grabbed her arm gently, she fell back into him, he was behind her. He moved around and kissed the side of her mouth gently before releasing and walking off, leaving Hermione to just look straight ahead with another daze.

00000000

“I can’t believe you’d go for the mud blood.” said the voice, to the right of Harry, as he glanced over, at the blond haired Slytherin who had a rat like sneer.

“Say that again Draco?” Harry turned, facing the thin needle teen.

“I said, of all the chicks you could have! Why the hell would you go for some nasty… Gryffindor Mudb…” but that’s as far as he got because Harry had his neck and pushed him up against a portrait causing that portrait to gasp in surprise, and jump to the next portrait.

Harry squeezed, “Give me a reason Draco!” he said calmly. “Just give me one… if you finish… that statement.” Harry smiled coldly. “I will have to kill you. Remember Draco… I’m not light… I’m not a good little golden boy…”

Draco gagged, and his face was turning the color of Ron.

“Harry! Get off him! He’s not worth it.” said Hermione from behind. Her voice was soft and pleading. He could tell she hated violence.

Harry just looked at Draco, “You lucked out…!” He said slowly, before releasing the boy who slid down and started choking.

He glared up at Harry who smiled cooly. Hermione stepped up beside him. “You shouldn’t have done that.” she said softly, touching his arm with her small hand.

“Yeah I should of. He has to know.” said Harry. “He doesn’t talk like that… around me or you or anyone for that matter.”

Draco sneered, “You’ll pay Potter!” he choked, before staggering down the hall.

Harry turned to see Hermione’s face, it was a mixture of embarrassment, shock, and he was pretty positive he seen a glint of pride.

“I heard what he said.” said Hermione quietly. “He says it all the time, its nothing new.” she shrugged. “Its just words.”

Harry looked down at the curly haired cutie, he was quite attracted to the red shyness she had all of a sudden. He figured that’s how she was when she liked someone. She was agitated when someone got the better of her or out smarted her. He liked both… but the dominance was always kind of… attractive, but he was now realizing that she was just a quiet down to earth girl who had no idea what to say when it was a private one on one conversation… the redness in her cheeks, and staring at his chest more than his face, proved this.

He lifted his hand and slid it under her chin and lifted it up, “Look at me.” he said, simply.

She blinked, “Uh…” she stammered.

He smirked, “Why are you stammering?” he asked, simply.

She looked the other way but he chuckled, “C’mon, tell me?”

She looked at him, “I…”

“You what?” he asked, making her groan, “Its complicated.” she then said, shrugging helplessly.

He chuckled, “Just the other day you were all brassy and dominating… and now you’re all soft and quiet, and shy and stumbling over your words!”

She glared at him, “So! Can’t a girl have an off day?”

He chuckled, “Of course, we’re all entitled to them.” he admitted.

“Oh gosh! I got to go! Got class!” she gasped, realizing she had one minute.

“Aw… c’mon!” He said, taking her arm gently. “C’mon one day.”

She looked horrified, “Harry! I can’t miss class!” she said suddenly. “No way!”

He smiled, “C’mon ONE day!” he insisted, gently guiding her a bit closer.

She gave him a glare, “Harry! I can’t! I can’t miss class! I’ve never done that in my life!” she said, her eyes widening like a puppy dog would.

He chuckled, “Please? One day… for me?” he gave a charismatic smile making her groan, “Please... Harry I can’t miss class!” she grabbed her head and shook her head, and stared at him with a helpless look of fright. ‘what was there to be frightened over?’ thought Harry. It was ONE class…

“Oh c’mon! Hagrid loves you just tell him you were so tired that you fell asleep from all the studying! Do you really want to go down there and take a look at what kind of horrible monster he has?”

She whimpered and groaned, “I don’t ‘want’ too but… its part of the assignment.”

Harry chuckled, “Kitty!” he looked at her, “You can study all night long later. Let’s go to Hogsmeade.”

She gasped, “Are you out of your mind!” she shrieked. “We can’t do that! Its not allowed!”

Harry smiled, “C’mon take a chance, take a risk! That’s apart of having ‘fun’. I know you want to do well and you have the best grades in the world. They are NOT going to slip just because you skipped Hagrid’s class, which he may be showing a manticore.” She gasped, “I surely hope not.” she shivered, as he smirked, “Well then! Just once… please?” he took her hands, and drew her to him making her gulp. “Oh Harry… what are you trying to do with me.” she said softly.

“Make you have fun. Is that a crime?”

She smiled, “But… how will we get there without getting caught?”

He smiled, “I have just the thing Kitty.” he said grinning. “Go put your books up, and meet me at the Entrance Hall.”

She looked at him, “OK… this ONCE!” she said giving in.

Harry smiled, “Good.” he tickled her chin. “I’ll be back.” he glided off leaving Hermione to shake her head, and go toward Gryffindor.

When Harry returned, he wasn’t wearing robes. He was wearing normal clothes. Hermione noticed, much to her… attraction to him that he was wearing tight fitting black jeans. They were tight in the thighs upwards, and then in the leg they were slightly baggy and his shirt was a white cotton t shirt, and topped with his signature leather jacket. His hair was pulled back, and as he walked up to her he smiled, and glanced around him before ushering her to the side, where there ‘were’ no portraits. He pulled out a long flowing silver cloak.

She gasped, “That’s an invisibility cloak!” she said astounded. “I’ve ‘never’ seen one of those!” she said surprised. “WOW! Where…?” she gently glided her hand over the fabric.

He smiled, “My godfather gave it to me. It was my fathers.” He told her.

“Wow! Its beautiful.” she said, taking it and tilting her head to get a better look at the design.

“You ready?” he said smiling. She looked at him, “Uh… yeah.” she said, eagerly to try on the cloak.

He smiled, and took the cloak, and unfolded the whole thing, and then gently moved Hermione closer to him. She gulped, and came right to his chest. She was staring at his collar and then up at him. He smirked, “What’s wrong?” he asked, simply.

“N.. nothing.” she said, as he grinned, and slid the cloak around them like a tarp.

She gasped, as they he ducked, wrapped one arm around her, as he grabbed the cloak. “Here hold this part.” he took her hand and the two of them held up cloak, and making sure their feet were invisible along with the rest of their bodies, they snuck out into the chilly air, making Hermione shiver slightly, as they tredged on foot out of the Hogwarts Courtyard. It was ten minutes, as Harry had his arm firmly around Hermione so they’d stay in sync.

They got to Hogsmeade, to see the ticket booth salesman fast asleep, with a PlayWizard magazine on his chest.

Harry ran behind the building that he and Shari had been behind when she took him to his apartment. Taking off the robe, Hermione shivered, and glanced around her, “Wow…” she said, noticing how desserted it was.

He smiled, and took off his jacket. “Here! Feels fine to me.” he admitted.

She blinked, “Harry! Its freezing!”

“For you!” He smiled, “C’mon! Let’s go!” he insisted.

She slid on the jacket realizing his scent was on it, and pulled it close as the two walked side by side down the gravel sidewalk.

“I really ‘should’ be in class.” Hermione said effortlessly.

He chuckled, “SO.”

She gave him a look, “Oh boy.. If we get caught.”

“I will take the wrap. Tell them I Imperio’d you to come out with me!”

She gasped, “You’d get in trouble!” He chuckled, “Kidding! I’ll just say I black-mailed you.”

She rolled her eyes, “With what?”

“Hmm… I don’t know.” he shrugged, “I’ll think of something.”

She rolled her eyes, “You are insufferable.”

“So are you.” said Harry.

She snorted, “Yeah… I am aren’t I?”

Harry nodded, “Oh yeah.” but with that he slid his fingers in with hers making her glance up at him, “Honeydukes?” she then said, quietly.

“Sounds great.” the two entered the gigantic candy shop. Hermione smiled, and bounded over to her favorite. The Fairy Taffies.

“I love these!” she said, smiling. “Mom and dad would kill me though. They’re dentists.”

Harry smirked, “Really? I have a tooth out!” He said.

She laughed, “Do you?”

“Yeah, in the back luckily! So you can’t tell.” he said. “I take care of my teeth but… I was in a fight and the guy knocked my tooth out.”

She gasped, “FIGHT? Where?” she asked, stunned.

Harry smiled, “On the street, you can’t help but fight.” he told her. “If you want to survive.” She looked at him, “How long were you on the street?” she asked, timidly, as he picked up a pack of Jelly Slugs and Pepper Imps.

“Hmm… I ran away at five… and I was on the street for about a month or so before Parker found me behind his pub laying on a cardboard box.”

She looked at him horrified, “Oh Harry!” she said shocked.

He shrugged, “That’s what happened… I guess that’s why I’m such a jerk.”

She looked at him, “You’re not a jerk.”

He laughed, “You said I was.”

She shrugged, “I judged to quickly.” she shook her head, as she went through the sugar free items.

He smirked, “I’m still a jerk kitty! Just not to people I know and like. Except Parker, its fun acting like a jerk with him.”

Hermione just glanced at him, with half amusement half confusion.

“We have a sarcastic relationship.” Harry told her.

Her mouth formed into an O‘ shape. “Oh.” she laughed, “I get it!”

Harry nodded, “He’s a Snarky Slytherin, so it helps for me to stay on my toes with him.”

She laughed, “He’s a good teacher. He taught you well.”

He smiled, “Yeah… I kicked your butt.”

She glared at him, “I’m still bruised from that.” she said dryly.

“Aww… I’m sorry!” he said sarcastically.

She snorted, “No you’re not!”

“OK I wasn’t at the time.” he shrugged, “But now, I am.”

She looked at him, “You know you enjoyed it!”

He shrugged, “At the time. Only because of Weasley.”

She looked at him, “He’s not that bad.”

“He’s not that good.” Harry said.

She smirked, “No one ever said YOU were good.” “True, but there’s two different bads and two different goods.” Harry informed her, as he took the box of Fairy Taffies, that was in her hand.

She was to protest when he just gave her that look. She then asked, “Which bad and good are you?”

His eyes glinted with a look she could not read, “You’ll have to wait and find out.” His lip quirked upwards into a sly smarmy grin.

Hermione just stared at him the whole way out of the store, as his fingers curled around hers again they set off toward Zonko’s.

The bookstore got Hermione practically giggling in her skirt. He watched her as she eagerly fingered the texts with anticipation. He just sat back and watched as he flipped through a Defense Magazine, called, ‘Defensive Enquirer’ that was on the shelf.

It had all these famous people in it that were brilliant against Defense and knowledge about the dark arts. Harry wasn’t shocked to find Lucius Malfoy one of the top twenty people, and he wasn’t surprised when he noticed Dumbledore was number 2 on the list, but he nearly dropped the magazine when he read number one… Harry Potter.
He rolled his eyes with disgust as he stared down at a moving figure of himself twirling his wand, and staring straight ahead. He recognized it from the Dueling Competition. How did they get THIS! He thought to himself. Was someone taking pictures… then it hit him… the little blond brat in the crowd!


“Hey Kitty!” Called Harry making her turn. “Hmm?” she looked almost depressed thinking they had to leave.

“Did that blond brat have a camera? He’s in your house! Did he take it to the competition?”

She blinked not expecting the question, “Yes, I Think so. He carries it around, and he’s not a brat! He’s just curious.” She corrected.

“He’s annoying.” answered Harry. “Kid needs prozac.”

She just stared at him admonishingly, “Correct me if I’m wrong Kitty.” he said simply.

She just sighed, and turned around, “Why do you ask?” she turned back to the bookcase, yet she was listening.

“Because… I’m in this damn magazine!” He muttered irritably.

She turned, “You’re in many.” she added.

“So, I’ve heard! Those two bitches that are in your dorm! That Parvati chick came up to me holding up a Witch Weekly magazine!” he scowled.

She wanted to correct his language but found herself stifling a giggle from behind. Harry noticed it.

“Oh! The one that has you being the Wizarding World’s Bad Boy!”

Harry scowled, “Where ‘ever’ do they get that.”

She laughed, and turned her eyes glittering, “I wonder Harry James Potter.” she teased, “You have an attitude that could rival a lemons juice.”

He thought about this, “You could be right.” he said, shrugging and closing the magazine.

“Hey! They have muggle mags!” said Harry, picking up a Rolling Stone Mag.

Hermione turned, and smirked, “They’ve always had those! They are popular.”

Harry nodded, “I’ve missed Metallica and Rush, and Ozzy!”

She scrunched her nose, “Yuck.”

He glanced up, “What’s with the yuck?” he asked, defensively.

“You like ‘that’ kind of music?”

“Of course! What else is a bloke to listen too? Pop? Unless you want to question his sexual preferrance.” (heh no offense!)

She closed her eyes and snickered, “I… I ulgh!” she then said, before coming over with a book, and leaning over his shoulder, at the pictures inside.

Harry was looking at Metallica and in the page had a half dressed chick. “What kind of music do you like?” he asked, thumbing through and reading articles in quick succession. (racking the brain for 95’ pop singers, at the moment. If I’m off by a year or so or if they don’t have much to do with England sorry!)

“The Gin Blossoms, Better than Ezra, and the Cranberries.” she told him.

“Hmm.” was all Harry said.

She nudged him, “Its good music.”

“Yeah… OK.” he said, smiling, and closing the magazine, to see her with two books in her hands.

She rolled her eyes playfully before walking over to pay for her books.

“Three Broomsticks? No more classes.”

She smirked, “Yeah… sure.” she said, as she took his hand this time.

He could tell she was getting more comfortable with him although she still went red, when she looked at him.

Upon entering the Three Broomsticks, it was crowded with older people. Some drinking mead and gillywater talking mingling and smoking.

Harry groaned, “I miss smoking!” He mumbled, as he sat at the bar.

“When was the last time you had a cigarette?” she asked, curiously.

“Yesterday. I’ve went from half a pack a day to three a day! Its not easy to break the habit.” he told her.

“I know. My dad, it took him a year to quit.” said Hermione, as she slid on the stool.

Harry could help but breath in the smell of the smoke, he was nicking.

He winced, “Do you mind?” he asked, pulling his pack out.

She winced, “Sort of.. But if you are having it ’that’ badly.” she could understand, she remembered her dad.

He groaned, “Yes or no Kitty?” he looked at her, “If you don’t want me smoking in front of you tell me.”

She looked at him kind of shocked about his manners. He didn’t have many, but the ones he does have counted.

“Go ahead, just don’t make it a habit in front of me.” she told him, timidly.

“Thank you!” He said, with relief, as he pulled one out of the pack just as the red-headed tender came over.

“Butterbeers?” asked Madam Rosemerta.

“Gillywater!” said Harry, drawing in a hit, and nearly feeling his muscles relax, as he did.

Hermione nodded, “Butterbeer, please.”

Harry dropped the coins onto the table, and stared at Hermione, “Man, I need to quit, I’m trying but… its not easy.” he said, sighing.
Sign up to rate and review this story