Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Demon Lord

Prologue! (rebeta read)

by Dragen 17 reviews

The Prologue for the story. PLEASE reread and REVIEW, has this has been edited!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-09-14 - Updated: 2010-08-31 - 3883 words

5Original
‘Thought’

The Demon Lord!

The Death of Harry Potter


Authors Note: I got this idea whilst I was reading part of Turning by yeven zane. Seeing that Shadows of the Night haven’t been updated for three years, I thought I would use some/most of the ideas from it for my story. Unless the Author himself says something, I’ll use them.

This has been rewritten, so I hope that you like the changes that I’ve made to it…

Summary: After the death of his Godfather Sirius Black, and hearing the prophecy, Harry had enough of things being hidden from him. He also had enough all the lies and half-truths in his life, so he decided to take things into his own hands. However he knew that to do this, he needs more power then he already has. So whilst at Private Drive, he does a ritual from a book that he ‘borrowed’ from the Restricted Section to gain the extra power. But he gets more then he bargained for.

Rated as M/NC17 for a reason… NO SLASH!!! Dark/Independent/Powerful/Evil/Demon/Harry

Warning: Dark Harry fic, threesome, incest, harem, fem slash, rape, slavery, torture, character death, and explicit sexual situations among other things that’ll show up in the story. Seeing that Harry is going to be evil, suspect anything and everything that is dark and is against the law and that.

Prologue!

It’s been about two weeks since Harry returned to his hell hole of a prison, or otherwise known as Number 4 Privet Drive. For the last two weeks, life there had been hell. Vernon wasn’t happy that the ‘freaks’ were telling him what he should do, so when they got home that night, he beat the hell out of Harry for telling ‘lies’ about him and his family.

Then over the next two weeks, it didn’t get any better for Harry. As Vernon would often beat him, for either not doing something right, doing something else silly or because he was mad about something. It didn’t help that Harry was also grieving over the death of his Godfather Sirius Black, who had died while trying to save him from Voldemort’s trap at the Department of Mysteries.

At first he blamed himself for Sirius’s death, and getting his friends hurt, as he had fallen for Voldemort’s trap. He had written to his friends as well as Neville and Luna to see how they were doing. The only ones that replied were Neville and Luna, saying that it wasn’t his fault, that they forced themselves to come with him and he had tried to stop them. Harry didn’t write back to them after as he didn’t know them that well, although it would be a good idea to get to know them. He didn’t want to right now, as he was still grieving over his Godfather.

But as for his friends Ron, Ginny and Hermione, they all sent a short note saying that they can’t write as Dumbledore didn’t think it was safe for them to write and he didn’t want them to talk about Order business. Harry was angry at them, 'What the hell were they thinking?' thought Harry. He had just seen his Godfather die, and he wanted to talk to them about it.

He couldn’t talk to the Dursleys about his feelings, as they didn’t care and would see it more reason to beat him. His friends however, knew how he was the year before when Cedric was murdered.

He was sent back to the Dursleys with no one to talk to. This made him angry at everyone, as he didn’t have anyone to talk to and help with his nightmares. And they were doing it again to him, knowing this is much worse as it was his Godfather and a father figure to him.

As he thought about it, he realized that his so-called ‘friends’ won’t really his friends. As if they were, they would send letters to him, no matter what Dumbledore told them. It wasn’t like other people didn’t have someone to talk to, when they saw someone die - so why couldn’t he have someone to talk to. He knew one thing; he wouldn’t be forgiving them like he did the year before.

During these two weeks though, Harry came to realize that although he had a small part in Sirius’s death - no matter what anyone told him - there were five more people who had more to do with Sirius’s death: Kreacher, Severus Snape, Bellatrix Lestrange, Voldemort, and Albus Dumbledore.

Kreacher: the bloody traitorous House-Elf, Kreacher that had lied to him when he asked if Sirius was at Grimmauld Place, and told him that Sirius was at the Department of Mysteries and wouldn’t be coming back. Harry had half a mind to kill him one day, no matter what people might say to him about the traitorous House-Elf.

Snape: apart from gloating, mocking, picking at Sirius for being forced to stay at Grimmauld Place, and not being any help, Snape could not put his hate for James Potter behind him, where it belonged. Because of what James and his friends had done to him when they were younger, he hated Harry and didn’t teach Harry to protect his mind from Voldemort properly. Harry had to wonder what else his father had done, to cause Snape to hate him for no reason. Harry thought that Snape would put his differences aside and teach him how to protect his mind, as he too wanted Voldemort gone - didn’t he? Either way, Snape would pay for his part in Sirius’s death, as he didn’t do anything to help him when Harry tried to warn him that Sirius was in danger.

Bellatrix: Harry couldn’t say how he felt about her, yes he blamed her for Sirius’s death, as it was her spell that pushed Sirius through the veiled archway. It was hours over reliving that memory, that Harry realized that she didn’t mean to do kill Sirius; it had been only a stunner that she cast. But it didn’t stop him wanting to torture her for her part of Sirius’s death. However, although she was a crazy mad woman, Harry couldn’t help to think how hot and sexy she looked, in a crazy sort of way.

Voldemort: Harry didn’t know why at the time, but Voldemort had been sending him dreams of a hallway which he learnt later was the Department of Mysteries. Then later on Voldemort sent a vision - though he didn’t know it was him at the time - of Mr. Weasley been bitten by a snake, it helped Harry to save Mr. Weasley. So when he saw Sirius being tortured, he couldn’t help to think it was real… so he did everything he could to get to Sirius. But when he got to the Department of Mysteries, he found out it was a trap to get him there. The reason for this was so he could get the prophecy about him and Voldemort from the shelf, as only he and Voldemort could get the prophecy off the shelf. So if it weren’t for this vision, Sirius would be alive, this was just another reason to kill the bastard.

Dumbledore: Harry had a hard time with this one, as he had trusted, respected and looked up to Dumbledore, he thought of him as a Grandfather. Sure he didn’t always think Dumbledore had done the right thing, like when he asked why Voldemort was after him in the first year. Dumbledore said it wasn’t time for him to know yet. At the time he wasn’t too bothered by it, as he thought that the Headmaster had his reason. That reason wasn’t learnt until shortly after Sirius’s death, he wanted him to have a normal childhood. This was the same time that Dumbledore told him about the prophecy, it basically said that it was either Voldemort or him and he had some kind of power that Voldemort didn’t know of - Dumbledore thought that power was ‘Love.’ After he heard the prophecy, he was too shocked to say or think about anything. Now that he had time to think, Harry was angry at the Headmaster with his lies and half-truths. Because of them many people were hurt or dead. He didn’t believe that ‘the power that the Dark Lord knows not’ was love, how could it be love? Not once did he have love in his life, his family hated him. As for his friends, he won’t sure how they felt about him. Was it love he felt for them? He wasn’t sure, but he didn’t think so, as at least one of them betrayed him one way or another. So he had to ask himself, what was love? As he didn’t know and believed he would never know what love was.

As for Dumbledore’s reason for not training him, because he wanted him to have a childhood, Harry didn’t believe that. As he knew that Dumbledore could have given him training, and still give him a childhood. And if he did have some training, he would have a better childhood then he had with the Dursleys - he wouldn’t have been beaten or treated as a slave. So Harry knew that he could no longer blindly trust Dumbledore, as it seemed that he wasn’t going to give him any training any time soon - as he would have done so by now.

Seeing no one was going to help him, Harry decided he would take training into his own hands. As he didn’t want to feel the feeling of being weak or useless as he did when he fought Voldemort ever again, not if he could do anything about it.

So this was why tonight, the 26th of June, he was reading a book on Rituals. The ritual book was one of a few books that he ‘borrowed’ from the Restricted Section before he left Hogwarts for the holidays. He had hoped that in one of those books, they could help him become stronger.

As Harry read some of the books, he could fully understand why they were within the Restricted Section. The books were full of spells and rituals. Some of the spells some would consider them as dark and evil, but Harry saw them as a way to fight Death Eaters. However, there were others that were so dark and evil he was surprise that Dumbledore would keep them in the school. Though he could see why he would keep them, as the Muggle saying goes know thy enemy. Reading these books would sure would do that, as well as learning the counters spells for them.

But as he read some of the rituals in the book, Harry suspected that the only reason they were there, was because of the spells within them. As the rituals you would have to use blood and sacrifices. Now the blood rituals Harry didn’t really bother him, and he couldn’t see what was wrong them.

It was the sacrifice rituals that bothered him, as you would have to kill someone or give up a body part to make them work. Normally Harry wouldn’t be thinking of doing these kinds of rituals. However, he soon realized that if he wants to defeat Voldemort and his Death Eaters, he would have to do things he wouldn’t normally do. And in Harry’s mind, as long as he used people like the Death Eaters and the Dursleys as sacrifices, it would be ok. Although he wanted power, Harry wasn’t yet ready to use sacrifices to get it just yet.

Anyway, the book that Harry ‘the Gryffindor Golden Boy’ was reading, was an old one that had no title and most of the pages faded away through time. It was also one of the darkest that he had read so far. As although there were only few spells and rituals in it, there were a few rituals and spell that could make a person into a slave, there were also a few spells that could torture and kill people.

However, there were a few rituals in the book that could make a person stronger, however these ones you needed to sacrifice a person. As Harry read the book, he was surprised that that Voldemort didn’t take this with him when he left Hogwarts. But as he reread the book, and saw the first page that he skipped the first time, he saw why Voldemort didn’t take it - as he couldn't read it. The reason that he couldn’t read it, was that he didn’t have a Dark Creature’s or a Demon’s blood in him.

At first Harry wondered why he could read the book, as he didn’t have some Dark Creature’s or a Demon’s blood in him. However, as he thought about it, he realized he DID have some Dark Creature blood running within him: Basilisk blood. He got the blood on the night that he save Ginny from the Basilisk, he remembered that he had so many cuts on him, and when he stabbed the Basilisk though its mouth. He remembered that the Basilisk’s blood run onto him, so he guessed that some of its blood mixed with his and so this is he could read the book.

After rereading the book once more, Harry found a power ritual that he missed somehow. This ritual didn’t need a sacrifice of any kind. All he needed was runes and some of his own blood, all in all it was one of the best ones in the book. Now seeing that the ritual needed runes, and as far people knew, Harry didn’t know anything about runes, so some would ask ‘how would Harry be able to do the ritual?’

Well you see, ever since the end of the third year, when he heard a prophecy saying that Peter would return to Voldemort and help him return to a body and make him more powerful. Harry decided to borrow and read a few of Hermione’s rune books. As she told him many times that people who could work runes properly, could do powerful magic and rituals.

After reading just a few of the books, Harry found out that Hermione was right was right again and he wished he took up the class instead of Divination. So believing that learning runes would be useful when Voldemort returned, he went to Flourish & Blotts to get some books on runes. He also went to some other shops in Diagon Alley and Knockturn Alley, to make sure he got everything he might need to know about runes.

So over the next two years, Harry spent his time, when he wasn’t doing his homework or practicing Quidditch, learning everything about runes. By the end of his fifth year, he believed he knew nearly everything that the fifth year student did. The things that he might not know at the time, were things that were learnt in class. Although he might know more then the class, as he read some advance books on runes. Either way, even though he didn’t take the class, he was able to arrange to take his O.W.L's for them. He believed that he might at least got an E in them.

Anyway, as Harry was preparing for the ritual, he heard some hoots from his desk, the hoots were from Hedwig was. Harry and Hedwig were closer than any normal human/familiar partnership, so much that Harry could recognize what most the hoots and looks meant.

So when Hedwig hooted at him, Harry knew she was disappointed in him for looking into the Dark Arts, so looking at her, he said sadly, “Hedwig, I know that you don’t want me going into the Dark Arts, but I’ve got no other option. Dumbledore isn’t going to train me any time soon, so I need to do this so that when Voldemort attacks me next I’ll be ready. If you have a better idea than this, I’m happy to hear it. As I don’t want to feel as helpless as I was the last time I faced Voldemort.”

Hedwig hooted defiantly, she knew there was nothing she could think of to help her Master. “I’ll be careful girl, but I need to do this,” said Harry as he went back to reading.

Although most of the pages in the book Harry was reading were faded away over time, he was still able to read the part of what he must do. However the faded part of the book explained what would happen to him once he has completed the ritual.

He knew it was foolish to do a ritual when you don’t know what the outcome was going be, Hedwig agreed with him when he talked to her about it. But both also agreed that the gain was worth the risk of the unknown. As from the parts that weren’t faded away, explained that he would gain; super human strength, agility, balance, speed, and reflexes.

It also explained that his magical core would become at least seven times bigger then before. One last thing he could tell he would get from the ritual was that he would get perfect eyesight, so he would no longer need glasses, which he was happy about. As if someone summoned his glasses in a fight, he would be blind and unable to fight. And from what he could tell from the runes that he recognized, apart for getting strength and power, his body would be healed and changed somehow, maybe it was to make his body capable to use the new power he would get.

However, he needed to wait until 1st of July, as it was the night of a full moon, and this ritual had to be done under a full moon. So until then, he tried to keep to himself, by getting ready the ritual, and trying to stay away from his uncle or aunt, so not to piss them off.

So on the night of the 1st of July, Harry was ready for the ritual. He had gotten an old bed sheet that the Dursleys wouldn’t miss for the ritual, as he could throw it away so no one would know what he had done.

Once Harry knew that the Dursleys were asleep, he started to place runes round the windows and his bedroom room. These runes were to stop any sound, light or anything else that could tell what he was doing from leaving the room to be noticed.

Once the runes were in place, he laid the bed sheet out and started to place the runes he needed into a circle. Once the runes were placed on the bed sheet, he started to place blood on each of the runes and then started to chant the ancient language in the book.

As Harry started to chant, the blood runes - which was what they were now - started to glow blood red get brighter as the chant went on. By the time Harry finished the chant, he was surrounded by red light from the runes.

At first Harry thought he had done something wrong, as it seemed that nothing had changed at all. It was like all he had done was to surround himself in red light. But as Harry was going to walk out of the rune circle, to check the book to see what he had done wrong, he was engulfed by the light.

As the light engulfed Harry, he screamed out in pain and felt he was unable to move. The pain was worse then the Cruciatus Curse being cast by non-other than Lord Voldemort. It felt like his bones, nerves, and skin were being pulled apart and being burnt in a hot fire, and then being put back together - all at the same time.

But after a short while of screaming, he suddenly lost the ability to do so. As this was happening, Harry saw flames around him and as he looked down, he saw that the reason for the burning feeling was that he was in fact on fire. He saw his clothes burning away and his skin was also burning away, but also growing back.

Harry realized though the pain, that the pain he was going through was the part of the ritual that was healing his body. So Harry realized this meant that all his broken bones, scars and whatever else was wrong with him was being healed by the flames.

If he was able to, Harry knew that he would be screaming from the pain and the shock of what was happening to him. Now what felt like forever, the pain had finally subsided. However, it only lasted for a few minutes.

Just as Harry felt like the worst was over, he felt pain like no other within his lighting bolt scar, if Harry could scream he would.

It felt like someone was trying to split his head in two with a hacksaw or something, and putting it into a hot fire. This lasted longer then the pain that he felt not long ago.

When the pain within his head finally subsided, black smoke came from his scar - although Harry didn’t see this - he dropped onto his hands and knees, panting heavily. The first thought when the pain in his head subsided, was that he could finally able to think clearly and wondered why this was.

But before he could think more about this, he was in pain again, although it wasn’t as bad as before. The pain was down to his body growing, muscles toughening up and his hair getting longer. After this was all done, he felt a slight pain in his back, where black wings started to grow within a few minutes.

When this was all done, Harry felt very exhausted, and like he could sleep for days, now he was able to move freely again. Feeling tired, he slowly crawled to his bed, to get some sleep. As he got into his bed, he heard some worried hoots from Hedwig, Harry looked up to her and said softly, “I’m fine my girl, just need some sleep,” and with that he blacked out from all the pain that he had gone through.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Authors Note: This is the end of the first part of my new story, The Demon Lord, I hope that you enjoyed the story. If you did, please take a few more moments to review, as I would like to hear what you think of the story and any ideas that you would like to see happen in the story.
Sign up to rate and review this story