Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Demon Lord

Chapter 1 (Rebeta Read)

by Dragen

Chapter 1 of Demon Lord... PLEASE reread and REVIEW, has this has been edited!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-09-19 - Updated: 2010-08-31 - 3431 words

?Blocked
‘Thoughts,’

Chapter 1!

Harry awoke to a sore, dry, throat and a blinding pain behind his eyes. He tried to groan but it came out as a pained cough instead. His every joint ached as he tried to sit up and his back refused to cooperate for a moment before he was able to struggle into a sitting position. The pain in his head made moving that much more difficult. Trying to relieve some of the ache, he stretched his joints before slowly cracking his eyes open.

The light was blinding for a moment before everything came into focus. As Harry started to reach for his glasses out of habit, he paused in shock, everything was crystal clear! He could see!

His momentary glee at being able to see without his glasses quickly dissipated as he took in the sights around him. Shreds of burnt and blackened clothing littered the room. The bed sheet he had preformed the ritual on was gone and in its place were two blackened holes where he had been standing.

He glanced towards Hedwig’s cage, seeing it empty and thought, ‘She’s probably out hunting,’ As he thought to himself, he glanced down at himself, and his eyes widened in shock once more and blurted out, “Oh, bugger!”

His feet were hanging over the edge of the bed, and the muscles on his legs, while they had been nothing to sneer at, though weakened by his starvation at the Dursleys, were bulging. He swung his legs over, attempting to stand, the disorientation and pain in his head coming back in full force with his shift in position. He stood wobbly, leaning with a hand on the corner of the bed. He stretched his back, leaning backwards, until with a soft crack the pain resided.

He looked down at himself. While Quidditch had given him some muscle, 10 years locked in a cupboard and near starvation had kept him from ever truly being fit. This was no longer true. As every muscle on his chest was well defined, and looking down, he was a good bit taller, about two feet or so, and quite a bit bigger all around.

Glancing at his legs, and what lay between them, he realized just how true that thought was. Before his erection had been a good six and a half inches big when hard. But now lying against his leg, he saw that it was at least a good seven and a half inches long, and a good deal thicker than before. And he was still soft. ‘Best ritual ever,’ shot through his mind as he saw these changes.

Happy with the changes he could see so far, he turned towards the mirror on his dresser. Wiping a hair out from in front of his eyes, he froze in shock while his jaw dropped as he realized just how many changes he had truly gone through.

He had wings.

Harry couldn’t believe it, he had black bloody wings, and as the shock was subsiding his only thought was how bloody cool it was. Was he now able, if the wings work as he hoped they did, to fly high in the sky without the need of a broom?

As he took a better look at his facial features, he realized there were more changes made to himself. The first thing that stuck out was his hair, instead of being black and unruly, it was long tamed dark red. It was like his mother’s that he saw in pictures of her. His face in whole was more defined, more attractive then before. And as he took a closer look at his eyes, he saw that although they were still green, they had a hint of red in them. Now as he looked at the changes that was made, he smiled as he thought once again how good the ritual he done was.

However, after looking at his new looks for a while, he realized that when his relatives and the Order saw him, they would wonder what happened to him. He knew he couldn’t tell them about the ritual, his relatives would freak out and would either beat him or kill him. The Order though would want to know what the ritual was, and when they found out it was from a Dark Arts book, they would want to undo at once.

As he sat there, thinking what he should do, he was wishing that he was a Metamorphmagus like Tonks was. As if he was one, he could transform into his old self again. As he was thinking this, he suddenly felt his body altering. It was an odd and slightly painful feeling, as his skin and bones were, altering, becoming smaller, so that after a few seconds, he was looking at his old self in the mirror staring, and the black wings that he had, were now gone. The only thing Harry could think to say was “Wow,”

He couldn’t believe it, it seemed that the ritual had given him the power of a Metamorphmagus. But Harry had wonder if he was truly a Metamorphmagus or just had the power to change from his old self to his new self. Or was he really a Metamorphmagus, where he could change his features, eyes, hair, nose and the like.

Deciding to find out, he thought back to what Tonks told him about Metamorphmagus’s, and what she had to do to change forms. She had to picture what she wanted to change and concentrate on it. Deciding he would start changing the colour and length of his hair, seeing that Tonks told him that it was the first thing she started off doing, as it was said to be the easiest to do.

So he started to think about what colour he wanted to try and change his hair into, as he thought about it, he decided to go with the dark red hair from his new from - as it reminded him of his mother. Now knowing the colour that he wanted, he looked in the mirror and started to concentrate on the change. Then after a few minutes of concentrating, he saw his hair slowly start to change from black to dark red.

Once he done the colour of his hair, he decided to try the length of it, so like before he concentrated what he wanted done. After a few minutes, he felt his hair starting to grow and after it got to his shoulder, he willed his hair to stop growing. Seeing that he could change the colour and length of his hair, he sent the next few minutes trying different colours and lengths. Then after a few minutes, he changed his hair back to his first hairstyle that he changed into.

Now as he looked at his new hairstyle, he smiled to himself that he could do this. But as he thought about it for a few minutes, he realized that seeing he could change from his small old form into his big new form he might not be a Metamorphmagus. As from what he remembered Tonks telling him, a Metamorphmagus couldn’t change their height apart for an inch or so. ‘Maybe I’m a shape shifter or something,’ thought Harry.

After he change his hair into different colours and lengths, he decided to try something a bit harder; his eyes colours. Tonks told him that changing his eyes it would be more difficult, as they were dealing with the optic nerves. So taking extra care in thinking about what he wanted to change, he closed his eyes and concentrated on the colour he wanted to have. After a few minutes, he felt a strange sensation in his eyes, so thinking that it worked, he opened his eyes. Looking in the mirror he smiled to himself, as he now had blue eyes staring at him. So with like his hair, he spent a few minutes changing his eye colour.

Once Harry was satisfied with the changes he could make, he decided to work on his facial features. Harry thought about what he wanted to change about his facial features, after a few minutes, Harry decided to try a pig’s nose like Tonks done the year before. So for the next few minutes, Harry concentrated on his nose becoming a pig’s nose, and after a few minutes his nose became a pig’s nose. Seeing that this worked as well, Harry decided to work on his face a bit more, by adding and taking away scars, changing his cheekbone and other things about his face.

After spending about ten or so minutes on this, Harry was satisfied with the changes he could make with his face. He knew that this could do well if he wanted to move around without people getting suspicious. After this, Harry started to see if he could make changes like this with the rest of his body, by adding and taking muscle and fat from his body and in doing so making his body look different too. He quickly realized that he could do so.

After seeing that he could do all this, he decided to put all this together and see what new forms he could do with this skill.

Before he knew it, as he was changing from new form to new form, he heard an amazement hoot at the window, it was as if it said “It seems that you’re enjoying yourself Master.”

“Hi girl,” said Harry happily as he changed back to his old form, as he looked out at the window, “Yeah, I’m enjoying myself, doing that ritual last night seems to be the best thing that I -” before he said more he looked at the clock for the first time that morning, and he saw that the time was half past nine, “Damn it, Uncle Vernon is going to kill me,” and he quickly turned back to his old self - without the wings - and got changed, before running downstairs.

0o0o0o0

As he got into the kitchen, he saw Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia and Dudley sitting there eating breakfast. Now as Harry got into the kitchen, the three of them were staring at him in anger and surprise. “I see that you have finally decided to wake Boy,” Vernon said coldly, who got up from the table.

“Sorry uncle, I didn’t mean to lie in like that,” lied Harry, he didn’t want them to know what he really was doing.

“Yes, like two weeks overslept Freak,” Vernon said angrily, who was now only a few feet from Harry. “Dudley had to do your chores and your aunt had to do the cooking,”

“What are you talking about uncle,” Harry asked confused, and thought ‘Could I really have slept for that long?’

“What I’m talking about, don’t take me for a fool Boy,” Vernon hissed angrily, “When you didn’t wake to do breakfast two weeks ago, your aunt went upstairs to get you. When she knocked on the door and you didn’t answer, do you know what she found?” Harry could only gulp here, as he sure he knew what she found, “She saw that you were naked in bed, not only were you taller, but you had bloody wings. She also saw an old bed sheet with some strange stones in a circle, and the sheet covered in blood. She tried to wake you, but there was some kind of freakish kind of shield around you, so she couldn’t go near you to wake you - even I or Dudley could get near you.”

‘Thank Merlin for that,’ thought Harry ‘I would hate to think what would have happened if they were able to get to me whilst I slept,’

As he was thinking this, he heard his uncle say “So she took the sheets and the stones, and burned them,” at this Harry realized why the sheet wasn’t in his room. “But now you’re your old self, so tell me Boy, what Freakiness did you use yourself and how did you turn back to your old self?”

“What I did is none of your fucking concern Vernon,” hissed Harry, surprising himself and the Dursleys how he was talking to Vernon. Harry was surprised at the confidence he now had, and wondered if this had to do with the ritual that he done.

“How dare you speak to me like that,” Vernon snarled, “After everything we did for you, gave you a roof over your head, gave you food, and gave you clothes, all out of the kindness of our heart.”

“Out of the kindness of your heart,” Harry laughed coldly, “Your hearts are cold as ice, and I’m surprised that they’re still beating. You beat me for years because I’ve got magic, the only reason you did those things for me is to keep people from talking about you.”

“How dare you,” Vernon said angrily, he couldn’t believe how the Freak was talking to him. ‘I’ll show the Freak to respect me,’ Vernon thought darkly, before he tried to punch Harry.

When Harry saw the punch coming towards him, he was about to dodge it, when time seemed go into slow motion. Harry looked round to see that time had stopped all together, he could believe it. But before he could think more about this, he saw that time was restarting, so he sidestepped the punch. But before time returned to normal, he grabbed hold of his wrist and as time restarted, he bent it back and there he heard and audible snap.

As time started again, Vernon was shocked that not only did the freak had dodge his punch, but he had also snapped his wrist back. As this happened he screamed out in pain and said “W, why y, you, little -”

“No Vernon, no more,” hissed Harry, then he changed into his new form, putting true and absolute fear into the Dursleys. Now almost eight foot, with long dark red hair and long black wings, and still holding Vernon’s wrist, he said darkly, “I have had enough, no longer will people push me around, try to control me, or bully me. I have had enough of you and your family bullying and beating me for no other reason than me having magic, it now stops here. I will no longer take it, from now on you will leave me alone, and I will leave you alone. I will no longer do any more chores that you might have; you will give them to Dudley to do. He needs them more then me; it will also help him to lose all of that weight. And as for dinner, Petunia will do it herself and she will give me a good-sized meal, when I am here for the meal. As for you Vernon, you leave me alone and take me to wherever I want. In return I will -”

“Now see here Fre -” that was all he was able to say as Harry twisted his wrist a bit. Harry then said coldly, “That’s another thing, you will stop calling me Freak or Boy, if you can’t call me Harry, then call me Potter. Now if you all do that, then I will leave you all alone and not hurt any of you. So what do you say, will you leave me alone and do what I ask, or do I have to hurt you and your family?”

Vernon wanted to say no and beat the Freak for treating him and his family this way, but he knew it wasn’t wise. As he wasn’t small anymore, and the Boy had a look in his eyes that easily spoke volumes. The boy would carry out his threat if pushed. Say what you want about him, but Vernon was anything but stupid. He didn’t know what the Freak did to himself, but he knew whatever he did, had changed him and now was more confident and wasn’t willing to be pushed around anymore.

Vernon knew that the Freak was no longer afraid of him, he now had an air of power and danger about him. Vernon knew that if he pushed the Freak, the Freak would now push back - but harder and most likely causing all of their deaths. So seeing no other option to keep his family safe, he said “You have a deal Frea - Potter, we’ll leave you alone and you leave us alone.”

“Good,” said Harry, “But if you try anything to hurt me, you will face the wrath of the Demon Lord,” and with that he took some food from the table and then went back to his room before anyone said anything.

0o0o0o0

By the time Harry got back to his room, he had changed into his old self and had taken seat on his bed and thought about what had just happened down in the kitchen. He couldn’t believe that he had slept for two whole weeks; he realized that the ritual had taken more out of him then he realized. As he thought about it, he wondered WHY he wasn’t either at Grimmauld Place or at the Hospital Wing at Hogwarts seeing he was asleep for so long.

As he went though what happened downstairs some more in his mind, he realized from the lack of talk about his kind coming into their home. That’s when he realized that the Order didn’t come to see if he was ok when he didn’t send a letter to them after three days. He couldn’t believe it, it was their idea for him to write to them to make sure he was ok.

Although he lied about being ok - though they don’t know that - he thought that they would come and check on him when he didn’t send a letter after the third day as he should. He had wondered why they didn’t come to check on him, did Dumbledore say something to them to stop them from coming or didn’t they really care?

That’s when he decided he won’t send anymore letters to them, as they proved that they didn’t care about him or if he was well or not, as they hadn’t sent anyone over the last two weeks.

Harry smiled at himself as he thought about the ritual that he done, it seemed that not only did the ritual give him a new look, strength and powers, it also give him confidence - which he was happy about. As before he would never have thought of standing up to Vernon like that before, as he was afraid of what Vernon would do to him if he did. But now, he wasn’t as worried as before, it seemed that the ritual had changed his outlook of things. And one of those things was to stand up for himself more often, and not allow anyone to use or push him around anymore.

Next thing he thought about was how he broke Vernon’s wrist, when Vernon tried to punch him. He couldn’t believe it when time seemed to slow or stopped, during which he was able to get hold of Vernon’s wrist and break it. And then there it was how he took control and told them what was now going to happen around the house, to his surprise, he like the control that he felt and wanted more of it.

Then as he replayed what happened in his mind, and has he thought about the end of it, he wondered what the hell made him say “But if you try anything to hurt me, you’ll see the wrath of the Demon Lord.” Was it to do with the ritual or something, if so what did it mean? As he was thinking about it, a black owl tapping on his window interrupted his thoughts.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Authors Note: This is the end of chapter 1 of the Demon Lord, I hope that you enjoyed the story. If you did, please take a few more moments to review, as I would like to hear what you think of the story and any ideas that you would like to see happen in the story.
Sign up to rate and review this story