Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the power of Oa

chapter 7: Trial and Dicovery

by bluminous 15 reviews

The fusion of Oa and magic

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Characters: Harry - Published: 2009-03-30 - Updated: 2009-03-30 - 5875 words

5Exciting
Harry Potter and the power of Oa
By Bluminous
A/N: I don’t own Harry Potter or Dc comics


Chapter 7: Training and Discovery




Hermione knew that Harry was in terrific shape. His slender build, with toned muscles was very appropriate to his age and tall height. Hidden inside his clothes Hermione and other girls could see the developed muscles in his chest and shoulders. Nothing could have prepared her though at seeing her friend bare-chested and only wearing silver grey board shorts. As Harry released Daphne he turned to Hermione and hugged her as well. Both were stunned at this unexpected droll worthy sight, and their brains were unable to function for a few moments.


“Hermione? Daph?” Harry looked at his friends with a puzzled expression on his face. Seeing them look intently at his sweaty chest, he apologized and said “Sorry, were in a middle of a sparring session, I got sweaty.” He saw the towel around Kara’s neck and borrowed it. Seeing Harry wipe the sweat from his chest, Daphne and Hermione licked their lips unconsciously and their cheeks flushed. “Thanks honey” Harry said, returning the towel to Kara, and she used it to wipe her sweaty arms. Upon hearing the word of endearment, Hermione and Daphne snapped from their drool dream and both said at the same time “Honey!?”


Harry smiled and wrapped an arm around Kara’s waist and said. “Yeah, you remember Kara right? We got together last week, well since the holidays actually after promising to be together in the future. Well, the future just arrived and we’re now Boyfriend and Girlfriend.”


“Boyfriend!?” “Girlfriend!?” came the simultaneous outburst from Hermione and Daphne.


“Yep, and well mom warned us not to give her babies right away, and I’m sure she was just teasing won’t get Kara pregnant for a long time” Harry said, remembering the words her mom said. Great grand babies for Hippolyta would make her very very happy.


“Pregnant!!?” Hermione and Daphne said again, and Harry thought it was an act. “Practicing to be twins now are you? Let’s go, and you better change into something appropriate in this heat or you’ll get a heat stroke.” He grabbed both girls in their arms and led them to the parlor, while Kara followed on with an amused face; she knew what caused their stunned expressions.



She turned to Wally who was watching in amusement and said “Well, what do you think?” Wally smiled and said “Good thing I won the draw this time, Black Canary kept bitching at the watchtower when she drew the watchtower duty, and she really wanted the Yacht post. This summer would be a very entertaining month for me.” The justice league considered Harry as a junior league, and thus needed a senior member giving him advice. Kara was his designated partner as they work well together, with Zatanna as magical mentor. Since Harry’s partner is still young, they usually assigned a senior league member, and these were greatly coveted.


Kara laughed as Wally disappeared in a blur, and followed his boyfriend to the parlor with his friends.

The two girls let Harry lead them in a daze, they were still trying to process the information Harry said. They stepped into the cool parlor and he leaned into the bar to fix his friends a drink. Hermione and Daphne looked at his well formed butt, until their brains started working again and composed themselves. “When did this start Harry? And aren’t you a little young for her? She’s 15 and you’re just turning 12.” Hermione asked. Daphne nodded in agreement, eager to hear his explanation. Harry finally finished fixing them some cold tea and placed it across the bar and beckoned them to sit on the tall stools.


“It started I think last Holiday, when we promised to consider each other as potential romantic partners in the future. I already love her then, more as a friend, as I realized how important she is to me.” He said, playing with an empty glass with his fingers. He looked out the window and the bright blue sky reminded him of Kara’s eyes. He smiled and continued “I know I’m young, but I want this, it’s like deep inside me, that we were meant to be, you know? This is not some summer crush; it’s a commitment between us, for a future we would work for, and a family that we will someday build.” He looked at his friends and waited for their reply.


Daphne was shocked, and was now scared that Harry would stop being her friend now that he had a girlfriend. She was surprised at the maturity of his answer, usually boys at his age still thought of girls as having cooties or yucky. Not for Harry though, as he was special, unique, and it made her heart ache knowing he was serious about his girlfriend. The chance was gone, slipping through her fingers like smoke. She was happy for him though, as she knew the girl Harry loved brought out his true nature, not the guarded stone faced sentinel in Hogwarts. Giving up she took a deep breath and then exhaled. Her ache in the chest slowly disappeared, but her crush remained. He was a very cute boy after all, and it was not wrong to look, and drool at times.


She thought of the implications of his relationship with an older, physically developed woman and asked Harry in a whispered voice “Do you uhmm, you know, do it?”She asked and Harry looked at her with a confused expression and said “Do what?”


Hermione huffed at Daphne for her embarrassment to ask a perfectly good question and she repeated it with the correct words. “What Daphne was asking was have you ever had sex with her?” she said and Harry’s eyes widened and he exclaimed “Of course not! I’m too young Hermione! We don’t even pet each other, just cuddling and light kissing!”


“That’s good then Harry, it would totally be wrong to have a classmate that already has a kid.” Daphne said, joking while Hermione looked around, realizing just now that they were on a ship.


“You call this a yacht Harry? This ship is as big as the ones in the Royal Navy!” Hermione said and Harry chuckled. “I know, that was my first reaction too, but it is classified as a yacht since The Warrior does not carry cargo for commercial use, military, scientific and construction equipment. It is also privately owned, registered in the city of Gotham.”


“A good name for a ship, The Warrior” Hermione said, testing the name. Kara went inside, and sat beside Harry, and asked, “Are we continuing sparring or are we just hanging out for the rest of the day?” “Let’s have a break Kara, and let’s show the ladies their rooms and give them a tour of the Warrior while we’re at it.” He said. They all stood up and Harry said “Follow me”


The rooms were very luxurious, since the purpose of the Warrior was to impress Bruce’s Wayne’s clients. Hermione and Daphne each had their own cabins, across from Kara’s and Harry’s doors. Hermione looked around and then she jumped to her soft bed and closed her eyes, the sound of the sea and the soft movement of the ship rocking her to sleep.


************


The Warrior anchored near the shallows of a coral bay, as tonight she would entertain Bruce Wayne’s new partners in business ventures in Europe. Stars were starting to appear, as the yacht’s staff prepared the table and utensils. Harry, Kara, Hermione and Daphne looked out at the sea, reflecting the bright moon as it sparkled, casting small lights on their faces. Diana and Bruce spent the whole day with the Delacours, and have not yet welcomed Hermione and Daphne. Harry begged off to stay inside the ship instead of going with his parents, since he was expecting Hermione and Daphne’s arrival then.


The sound of the Helicopters blades slicing the wind caught their attention, and the Warrior’s search lights directed the arriving helicopter to its Pad. They looked on as the Helicopter zoomed past over their heads, before slowing down and hovering, until it finally landed gently on the yacht. As the blades finally slowed down as not to ruin any hair, the door opened and Bruce Wayne stepped out, holding out his hand for his wife and their guests.


Harry knew his role as the welcoming host and walked up to his mother and father and hugged them then greeted the guests in French “Welcome Monsieur and Mademoiselles to the Warrior”, he shook Gerard Delacours hand and kissed Apolline’s and Fleur’s, before kneeling down and asked Gabrielle if she wanted to be carried. The little girl, happy to see her new playmate, lunged at Harry’s neck wrapping her small arms around him. He stood up effortlessly with a girl on his hip. Apolline looked on with an impressed expression on her face while Diana looked on proudly. Gerard whispered to Bruce and said “I must commend you for raising a very nice young man. Are you sure you do not accept marriage proposals” he joked. Bruce laughed, and said “I’m sorry Gerard, for my son is already in love. He looked at Kara then spotted Harry’s two classmates and a future league member. “I see that Harry’s classmates are also here.” He said.


“Wow, I’ve never seen Harry like this” Daphne said and Hermione nodded. Harry’s charm was in full blast now, like his father’s and he was smiling and laughing with Fleur and Gabrielle. “I didn’t know he can speak French” Hermione said and Kara who was accompanying them said “He is also fluent in Italian, German, Latin and Chinese. He needs to learn this, remember he is the heir of the Wayne group of companies” Hermione nodded, seriously impressed. She was crappy at French, as the Parisian vendors told her whenever she went to France for family holidays. Harry approached them with Fleur in tow and said “Fleur, meet my lovely friends, Hermione Granger and Daphne Greengrass, incoming second year students of Ravenclaw House. Girls, this is Mademoiselle Fleur Delacour, heiress of the Delacour Company and fourth year Beauxbaton student.” The three nodded and smiled at each other and Harry continued. “This cute flower is Gabrielle Delacour” Gabby smiled at them and said “Bonjour” which earned smiles from Hermione and Daphne. Harry was right, the girl was cute.

Dinner went smoothly as the Harry and the others sat farther from their parent’s seats, to allow them to continue discussing business without any distractions. Kara and Fleur got along, as they were near each other’s age and mostly talked about the latest in fashion and music, while Hermione and Daphne entertained Gabrielle.



“I wonder if mama and papa would allow me to stay here for the week? I have no one to talk to and I find you and your friends a pleasant company.” Fleur said to Harry, who placed his jacket at a sleeping Gabrielle before answering her. “I could ask my parents, and I’m sure they will say yes. Fleur you could teach us more about magic!” Hermione and Daphne nodded at this, eager to learn from a senior student.


“However, the main purpose why Hermione and Daphne are here is for their training. I promised to train them in martial arts, and also to keep their bodies healthy and strong.” Harry said while Hermione added her thoughts. “You could join us in training Fleur, I know for a fact that a healthy body helps focus your magic more, and makes your reserves larger.”


“It is a good idea” Fleur said, nodding in agreement. “I shall ask my parents about this” she said and they moved on with other topics, with Hermione eagerly making a list of skills she wanted to learn.


Gerard and Apolline Delacour agreed with Fleur and Harry’s plan, and Bruce gave him a nod giving him his permission. Bruce found the Delacours ideal business partners, and he could start this as a base to investigate the magical world further. He felt that Gerard was a trustworthy person, for he himself was a family man, which Bruce appreciates in a Business partner.

Fleur asked her parents to allow her to stay, and send her clothes and luggage later.
The Delacours left their eldest daughter in the Wayne’s care, with a crying Gabrielle, who wanted to stay with her playmate and new friends. After promising her that she would be able to visit, she was appeased and stopped crying. The children happily ran towards the lower decks, for a midnight swim on the pool. It was a very humid night, and Kara lent Fleur her spare swimsuit. Harry and Kara played with Hermione and Daphne, occasionally dunking their head underwater or splashing water in their faces.


Bruce and Diana, who both had watchtower shifts tomorrow retired early to their room, before reminding the children to take care and asked the Warrior’s crew to watch them.


Fleur had been assigned a cabin, beside Hermione’s, but like all girls she went inside Kara’s room where all of them spent their favorite past time, gossiping. “So how is he as a boyfriend? I must confess he is still young and might not yet respond to you physically.” Fleur asked as Kara she played with the pillow in her lap. Daphne and Hermione leaned in to listen to this hot news.


“He is very affectionate, always giving me hugs, kisses on the cheek, and a kiss sometimes on the lips.” Kara answered her, smiling. “But how does he defend you from unwanted advances? I had my fare share of these with older boys, and you are very beautiful, Kara.” Fleur said and Hermione and Daphne nodded in agreement. Kara was indeed beautiful, with superb body tone and developing body, she was a knock out at 15.



Kara laughed at Fleur’s question and answered, “I can take care of myself, Fleur, and Harry, even though he is 11, is very powerful. Strong and quick, he had been training all his life and you can see the results from his body.” Fleur nodded, impressed with the Harry’s athletic physique when she saw it for herself at the pool. Hermione and Daphne shared their experiences, telling Harry’s actions during their first meeting with Daphne’s stalkers. Daphne then remembered how Harry protected her and remembered the horror and shock at feeling defenseless and weak. She finally voiced her fear when she learned of Harry having a girlfriend and said to Kara “I asked Harry to help me get stronger to be able to defend myself, but since you have Harry now, will he still be my friend and help me when I need him?”


Kara smiled and said “Harry will never abandon you, once he is your friend Daphne. He is the best friend and ally you can ever hope to have. Your enemies will shake in fear if he ever gets mad. Don’t worry Daphne, he won’t abandon you.” She hugged the smaller girl and received a hug in turn.


After listening to the conversation and making mental notes at what Kara said, she asked her question. “You mentioned that Harry was training his whole life, Kara, for what? It’s like he’s in the military with the spars and jogging I’ve seen him. It’s like he’s desperate to get stronger, preparing for War.” Hermione’s point had almost been spot on, for Harry was training until he could become a full Justice League member. He wanted to be powerful enough to meet the high standards the League demanded.


Kara was warned by Harry and Bruce of Hermione’s observant mind, and she replied “He just wants to become stronger to protect his friends, Hermione. He doesn’t want us to be in any danger, and he would rather face it himself than allow the chance of us getting hurt.” Kara smiled tightly, if Harry thought he’d left her to fight the dangers he was wrong, she was also strong.

The next morning, the Warrior’s crew, loyal to the Justice League watched in astonishment at the amazing sight at the first deck. Fleur decided to test the three Hogwarts students knowledge in magic, and since they were outside Magical Britain, Hermione and Daphne eagerly tried out the charms and hexes they were taught.


Harry was very advanced, having been tutored by Zatanna, and Fleur decided to test his capabilities with a transfiguration duel. Harry eagerly nodded, and soon, two stone golems faced off, each 6 feet in height. Fleur’s Golem was winning, since she also had private tutors and was considered the best in Beauxbatons at her young age. Her gray golem ripped of the arm of Harry’s golem, and Harry narrowed his eyes at his opponent’s more refined magic


His black golem was punched and fell down, and Fleur waved her wand in a complex arc, commanding her Golem to finish the fight. He felt his emotions slightly lose control at the thrill of the duel, and his eyes glowed green for a moment, unnoticed by everyone except Kara and Hermione.



His golem’s eyes suddenly glowed green and caught the arm headed to its head with its remaining left hand, and crushed the caught fist, crushing the hand and turning into rubble. Fleur’s eyes widened, and hastily cast additional wand movements, and her golem prepared another strike. The black golem sent a punch at the same time, and the huge fists impacted one another, making a loud crack. They were still for a moment, before the gray golem collapsed, losing its integrity from the impact.

Fleur pouted at Harry as Hermione, Kara and Daphne clapped, appreciating the impressive display of Magical prowess from the two. Harry however was confused, ‘What happened?’ he thought.

“You are very skilled, Harry, I thought for sure I would win.” Fleur said, grinning at the Wayne heir. “That was a fluke, Fleur, I didn’t know what happened back there.” Harry said, still bewildered. He needed to study this new development and talk to Zatanna and Dr. Fate.

“Still, accident or not, a win is a win Harry, you could already pass your Newts Transfiguration” Fleur said and Harry nodded in thanks and said “It’s my favorite subject.”

*********

A great source of amusement for Wally, Diana, Bruce and Zatanna who has just arrived was Hermione’s scrap book. It was her hobby, gathering news clippings and notes from her theories on her favorite superheroes, which was more accurate than the news speculations on the media. It was dangerous, but very amusing. Wally also loved the picture of Batman showing his behind in his tight costume, talking to Commissioner Gordon. He got a kick out of that and promised to look for old newspapers and show the picture to the guys.

A new page in Hermione’s scrap book was the mysterious Apollo, as the league finally released a public profile of their hidden junior member. Harry struggled not to give away his amusement as Hermione talked to Diana while a page on Wonder Woman was on her lap, complete with a close up picture. She still didn’t get the clue. Bruce borrowed Hermione’s scrap book, it was a great source of information since Hermione also included her notes and theories on the League’s most dangerous enemies.

Fleur and Daphne were fascinated with the pictures, seeing the league in their entirety for the first time. They never knew such powerful beings existed, and despite Fleur familiar to the muggle world, her only interest with it was their fashion and clothing. They ‘oohd’ and ‘ahhd’ at the pictures, commenting on every page the fashion sense of the heroes. They dubbed Wonder Woman’s costume as daring and revealing too Diana’s amusement, and laughed at Robin’s costume, saying it was too feminine for a boy, making Bruce smile in amusement.
********

It was midnight and Hermione was still awake, as she had consumed a jug of Coffee talking to Bruce Wayne. She felt embarrassed at the Billionaire’s interest in her, but she answered his questions thoroughly and added her theories and assumptions on the subjects he brought up.

She walked towards the balcony to get a breath of fresh air to make her sleep when she heard Harry’s voice.

“Yeah, it was weird, like I powered up or something…” he was obviously talking to someone, and although it was rude to listen to his conversation, she was also intrigued at what happened during his duel with Fleur. Her curiosity overwhelming her manners, she leaned into listen. He was standing in the balcony of his room, she and saw his silhouette when she peaked her head quietly. But he had no phone in his hand; he was only touching his ear. Curious, she thought.

“No, I didn’t transform, hey Jonn, is Dr. Fate in there now? Yeah? He said he’ll meet me? In the watchtower then, it’s safer to talk there. I’ll be there in five minutes.” Hermione’s eyes widened in realization, as she comprehended what he was saying and to whom he was talking to. Jonn Jones, the Martian Manhunter, and director of the Justice League.

A green light flashed and there stood Apollo, where a bare-chested once stood. His body was suddenly surrounded by a green aura, and then leapt to the air heading to space. Hermione watched the green light until it disappeared with a twinkle, and she got back to bed. This was very exciting she thought, and troubling. Her body quivered in anticipation as she finally drifted off to sleep, theories running across her calculating, dreaming mind.

**********

A green streak of light streaked towards the Watchtower and its support satellites, and the staff recognized Apollo’s signature. The massive doors opened allowing him entry to Watchtower 1.


“Hi Jonn” Apollo said as he landed and looked around. “Where’s Dr. Fate?” “Hello Apollo, he is coming in now” Jonn said and as soon as he replied, A Purple light flashed and Dr. Fate appeared, clad in his Gold and Blue armor. “Hey Dr. Fate, there was something that happened in my magic today, and I’m confused about it. I’m worried it would be dangerous if I didn’t learn to control it.” Apollo said and Dr. Fate nodded after listening and said “I understand, Apollo. I’m afraid I cannot help you, as I am unfamiliar with Oa’s power, but I know someone who can help you. He was a previously part of the Lantern Corps, before he retired almost 600 hundred years ago relinquishing his ring, as he focused his attention to Alchemy.”

“He is still alive? And alchemy? He’s a wizard?”Harry asked, surprised. He decided to ask John about the previous Green Lanterns in this sector, maybe it would help him develop his growing powers.

“He is alive, and a powerful wizard, but he lives in seclusion with his wife now, as they have lost interest in the petty whims of the Magical World. I shall bring you to him, later this summer if you desire.”

“That would be helpful, thanks Dr. Fate, so what is his name?” Harry asked.

“His name is Nicholas Flamel, the creator of the Sorcerer’s Stone that you helped protect.”


***********


Hermione got up eagerly, taking a moment to compose herself, and paused to collect her thoughts from last night. As she went on her morning ritual, she now assumed that since Harry was the mysterious Apollo, his family must be directly or indirectly related to the league, even Kara.

‘How did he get his power? Where did he come from? He always stayed at the Wayne Manor in Gotham before she met him… wait Gotham! Gotham and its protector Batman! Bruce Wayne was Batman! And his mother… Diana, she once heard rumors that Batman and Wonder Woman were an item… then Diana Wayne was Wonder Woman! Oh my God!’ she thought, as she realized that the clues were all there. She squeezed the sponge she was holding and step out of the tub. She wondered how she would interact with this Family, now that she knew their secret. She would have a grand time though, guessing what the Superhero identities of Harry’s other friends were like Wally, Clark, Zatanna and Kara. And most of all she would get to stare at Batman’s butt personally; she hoped the princess of the Amazons wouldn’t notice.


Hermione huffed and puffed as she ran around the ship, with Daphne and Fleur lagging behind her and Harry and Kara comfortably set the pace in front of her. This war their fifth lap as she passed the stern, and they had five more. Wondering if this was worth it, she struggled on, inhaling gulps of air as she ran after the pair of energizer bunnies.


“This is like boot camp! I should have stayed at the villa!” Fleur joked as she lied across the deck with Hermione and Daphne; they all looked like wet freshly caught fish. “Is this really necessary Harry?” Daphne asked as she panted, sweat poring of her face. “That was just a warm up” Harry said as he laughed and Fleur looked at Kara and asked “Is he serious!?” When Kara smiled evilly, Fleur groaned and said “He is serious.” Two similar groans were heard from the other two.

After their brutal early morning jog, the sun has risen and Harry taught them stretching exercises, and the girls enjoyed being behind him, perving his healthy physique. “Now we bend down and touch our ankles” Harry said, and Daphne said to Hermione “Totally worth it” causing Kara and Fleur to laugh.

Hermione was surprised when Harry lectured on their exercises, explaining concepts on why they needed to the stretches and jogs. It made sense, and Hermione Fleur and Daphne complained less as they learned the reason for the seemingly brutal torture. Kara then taught them the forms, which she did slowly and gracefully. It was like a dance and they clumsily copied her, while Harry moved around them correcting their forms.


The afternoon was for leisure, and it was Zatanna’s turn to give lecture to the four students, teaching them dueling styles and proper stance, before teaching them curses, jinxes and hexes. This routine continued throughout the summer but Harry began to notice Hermione’s sudden change in her mannerisms and attitude.

********


“Hi Harry!” Hermione said, as he approached the boy lying on Kara’s Lap. “Hey Hermione. What’s up?” Harry asked absently, feeling sleepy as Kara stroked his hair. They had just finished training and Daphne and Fleur decided to cool off in the pool.


Hermione eyed them for a minute as she tried to guess Kara’s Identity. She remembered a press clipping her mom compiled for her scrapbook while she was at Hogwarts. It was Apollo and Supergirl… That’s it! Supergirl was Kara! Wow... and her Uncle Clark must be the infamous Superman!


“Hermione? What’s wrong?” Harry asked now looking at her with concern. “Nothing Harry, so….” She trailed off, not really knowing how to talk to Apollo and Supergirl and fish for information. “Where’s your dad and mum?” she finally said, trying to fish for information.


Harry eyed her for a moment before sharing a look with Kara, and said, grinning with amusement. “You finally figured it out huh? Dad was wondering when you would pick up the clues and piece them all together.” He took out his wand and placed a silencing charm around the area.


Hermione looked at them open mouthed and she looked around before whispering “You knew all along?” Harry and Kara nodded, smiling. “I trust that you would keep this secret Hermione? The information that you now hold is crucial for the lives and welfare of the Justice League’s members depend on it.” Harry said seriously as he got up from Kara’s lap. “Of course Apollo, uhmm Harry. I’ll never tell anyone.” She said, unsure of how to treat him now that he knew she figured them out. “Would you tell Daphne though?” she asked, thinking of her other friend and Harry shook his head and said “Not for the moment, if you’re smart to figure this out for yourself, then you’re smart enough to keep it.”


Hermione nodded and Kara asked her “You know my identity?” Hermione smiled and said “Supergirl, your Dad’s Batman and your mom is Wonder Woman. Clark is superman, and the others I’m still figuring it out. I’m sure Zatanna’s the Sorceress”



Harry smiled and looked at Kara and said “You owe me 50 bucks then.”Kara laughed and kissed him, while Hermione pouted and crossed her arms, they were betting on her!


***********



“Again, make it faster. Lock your wrist or you’re going to injure yourself rather you’re your opponent.” Harry said and Daphne nodded, she wound back her arm and spread her weight on the balls of her feet and grunted, launching a punch to Harry’s arm. He absorbed the blow and felt much more force. He nodded in approval and looked at Fleur sparring with Kara. Out of their three trainees, Daphne was the one he needed to work with for she had never encountered physical training. Most purebloods never trained their bodies, using magic for most physical activities like chores.


Hermione was a surprise, she was able to cope with the training well. Although she was a bookworm and spent much time in the library, she had taken ballet classes when she was a kid. It helped her now with her balance, the most important lesson Harry was trying to teach. Everything begins with proper balance.


Fleur while she never took ballet, she had endurance for she rode horses back in their villa. Her strong shapely legs needed to be strong while on a horse and she also needed balance her weight while riding.

He took Daphne again to the many forms they practiced, and she managed it well, her stamina growing. All three were now able to circle the ship eight times without trouble; it was their warm up to get blood flowing to their muscles and to loosen stiff joints and muscles.

The Warrior had lingered in the Mediterranean, and was now at the sea near the North Africa. Her large form managed the swells and waves easily that would sometimes form later in the day. “That’s it, great job everyone, let’s head now to lunch, I’m famished.” Harry said, taking a towel hanging from the rail and wiping away his sweat. He drank his bottle of water, and headed to his room to freshen up. He was relieved that he didn’t have to hide his identity and his Family’s from Hermione, he particularly enjoyed telling her of his adventures while in the league. He answered all her questions about his powers, but as he didn’t know how he got them, his answers were short and simple. He never told her about his previous name though, as he felt that it was only for his parents, and the older league members who saw his arrival at watchtower that faithful day. Even Kara didn’t know about it.



He still remembered some of the memories while he was at the Dursley’s, the hunger, the cold and the loneliness. He thanked whoever had taken him away from that place, as he was now in a loving family and in the midst of loyal friends. Harry knew what happened to Harry Potter’s story after he supposedly died, and wondered whose body replaced his. He decided he would investigate this mystery in the future, when he was older. It was not a priority for him right now. Harry heard the knock on the door, interrupting his musings. He yelled “I’m going” and took a look at the picture of the Wayne family, and walked out.

*******

Diana Wayne felt the life in her womb and massaged the nonexistent bump on her firm belly. She had just taken a pregnancy exam after she felt morning sickness last week, and the results were positive. She was excited for the new life forming in her body, and was eager to tell Bruce and Harry. She had to stop missions and take a pregnancy leave, and would ask Jonn to sometimes take her appearance so that the public would not connect Diana Wayne’s pregnancy and Wonder Woman’s disappearance from the League.

Diana Wayne was a simple woman, and she did not crave the luxuries that men of this world crave. She was also sentimental and kept simple items as reminders of important events in her life. This pregnancy marker would now be part of the collection, she decided. She walked towards the safe and took out an old wooden box and opened it. The items inside were few, a lock of Bruce’s hair, her engagement ring, her first tiara that her mother gave her, and a worn green crayon. She heard the call for the noon meal in the intercom and closed the box and stored it inside the safe, before joining her Husband for lunch.


************



Four girls wore disappointed faces, as they didn’t want this summer to end. They had gained new friends, and had gotten used to the routine while on board the warrior. The Warrior was now anchored off the coast of Marseilles, as the Delacour’s yacht Liberty stood beside her. Fleur stood near the rail with her luggage beside her. She hugged and kissed the cheek of her friends, before curtsying to the Waynes and stepping into the walk path the Warrior extended to connect with the smaller Liberty. They had said their goodbyes earlier, and the sad mood now lingered in the ship. It was the best summer in their entire lives. After the Liberty sailed away from them, with Fleur waving at them from the deck, they all headed to the VSTOL hypersonic jet that would fetch them to a helipad near King’s Cross.


Bruce and Diana gave Harry hugs and kissed, and Harry patted his mother’s belly and said “I’ll see you later, young one.” The news of pregnancy excited them all, and they couldn’t wait for the baby to come out, even though Diana still had a flat belly since she was only in her first month of pregnancy. The group boarded the small craft, with Wally piloting it and Kara as his co pilot.


The jet took off from the Warrior in a sharp angle and gained altitude before it disappeared into the sky.
Sign up to rate and review this story