Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Demon Lord Noir

A fancy Meeting part 1

by DarkLordLucifer 5 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Fantasy - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-07-26 - Updated: 2008-07-26 - 1028 words

5Ambiance
Freezing...

Malicious...

Dark...

He could feel the power protruding in this place like it was being concentrated only to him.

He strolled the hall. Large and wide, yet still he felt like he was trapped. Large skeletons of creatures lay there destroyed and blackened.

Suddenly He could feel breathing only centimeters from his neck. He tried to turn his head to see what creature was behind him.

...
...

To no avail his body was frozen, he can not move any part of his body. Though he could feel, feel the creature on his back lean closer and finally he could see the edges of the creature behind him.

That was as far as he could get, with a flash of light Noir opened his eyes. He was Panting and Sweating profusedly, He stood from his meditative stance and dusted imaginary dust on his pants. 'Damn it, that was close.'

If he was going to unlock his demonic gift he needed to pass through that... Creature. Yet he had made almost no progress on that room. To think that it was one of the first test was proof of the difficulty of awakening his gift.

This was his 9th attempt and none so far was more successful than the last, for over an hour and a half all he saw was outlines of the creature who guards the first test. He couldn't even bloody move! He thought as he looked at the clock he had 30 minutes till the bloody meeting and he needed to freshen up. He sighed as he walked to the Bathroom for a quick shower.

a a a a a a a a In GRINGOTTS a a a a a a a a a

Antonio Lain was confidently strolling towards a 'lowly' Goblin Teller while Alexis was following him slightly behind.

"How can I be of service." Said the Goblin teller.

"I am here to meet Noir Black."

"Ah, yes, yes, this way Mr?"

"Lain." Antonio said the name haughtily.

The Goblin's eyes widened for a fraction of a second. A fact that Antonio took delight with.

The Lain name was after all famous to every magical being, even to most wizards. They were the very clan that rules the vampire nation.

"The o-others are waiting on the meeting chamber sir."

"Lead me."

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Tracey Davis was for lack of better terms shocked. She ofcourse expected her betrothed to have a number of slaves, like his father who had 3 women slaves. But more than 1 wife?

What more his other wife was her bestfriend! She mused as she cocked her head to see her best friend better, Daphne was wearing a formal yet still enticing dress. Figures She'd want to impress their Husband.

Oh, How she hated this...

"So Daphne... how are you?"

"I'm fine thank you..."

"Don't be like that..."

"What?"

"Your ignoring me Daphne."

"You did'nt tell..."

"And you told me that your going married? Come off it Daph. This bloke's gonna marry us both and his late."

Daphne sighed as she fixed some stray black hair neatly.

"Your right Tracey. I'm sorry, now where's that bloke?"

"I don..." she didnt finish as she was interrupted by the door opening. The pronounced creaking of the door signaled that someone was coming in.

The best friends focused their gaze to a seemingly 30 year old man with a blond teen flanking him.

The thought that this was the Noir guy was Quickly thrown out of the window as the Goblin Spoke.

"Lord Lain These are the rest of the betrothed and their parents."

"Betrothed?!" Said the man "Surely you jest me Goblin."

"I-i do not k-kid you si-sir." said the trembling Goblin.

Both Tracey and Daphne watched with interest as the man rant about some treaty, soon they grew bored on the mans words they focused on the teen behind the man. Her hair was blond and she was beautiful, though she was pale.

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

"Father!" Alexis said, effectively stopping his ranting father.

"Be calm." She said, her voice laid a hint of annoyance.

Her father was clearly mad, she hoped that he would atleast try to kill his betrothed. So that she won't have to marry the guy, probably old guy, well she should atleast hope.

She sat on the chair nearby, she felt like she was being watched somehow. She started to look around, then she say to Girls her age side by side. This were women who share the same fate as her, being married to someone they barely know.

She was ofcourse new to polygamy, because when vampires mate they are bound for eternity. This was ofcourse if your mate lives as long as you.

a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Antonio Lain was many things, he was a vampire, he was a Lain, but he was also a traditionalist. Though he was mad he wouldn't break his word, that doesnt mean he wont express his 'feelings' to his only daughter's mate-to-be.

Oh, he could imagine it, the sweet fear coming from his every damned pore. He would know why the Lain are feared. The Marriage contract never did say that The man can not have more than one wife, that worked out for the bloke. However I didnt say the man needs to be healthy before the ceremony he thought darkly.

His thoughts were drifting to what he would do to this man, He was lucky that his ancestor was cunning keeping a life debt for that long. He was unable to kill any of his descendants until the debt was called off. And the condition? Marriage of his first daughter.

The door creaked, signaling someone was entering, A smile formed on Antonio's face as he turned to meet his Future-son-in-law. His smile quickly vanished as a familiar feeling washed over him. He had felt this before, he thought where. And after a few seconds realization hit him as the young man spoke.

"Sorry, I'm late."

~~~~


Sign up to rate and review this story