Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Demon Lord Noir

A Fancy Meeting part 2

by DarkLordLucifer

Well, the continuation of fancy meeting part 1(Obviously, hehe.)

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-08-11 - Updated: 2008-08-12 - 1067 words

?Blocked
Sorry for the long wait., I was busy hmmm... Thanks for the reviews by the way...

a a a a a a a a a a a a

"Sorry, I'm late." came the cheerful voice of Noir.

"Elder." Antonio said in a soft trembling whisper. So soft that it was unhearable in the silent room.

"So... I'm here..." Noir said as he looked around. "What are we to talk about?"

"Lord Black, you are to discuss the task to be done before marriage. This are the request that the parents have given. Lord Greengrass if you may." said one of the largest goblin Noir had ever seen. He spoke in a haughty manner.

"I-I sigh My condition is that you postpone the marriage ceremony for about a year." The man said as he looked at his smiling wife."And if she doesn't want to be your wife then the marriage contract will be nullified and the dowry of 450,000 galleons be returned."

"Very well, that was the task given Lord Greengrass. What will be Lord Davis' task?"

"I ask only an oath to never abuse them, well unless they approve and an additional 100,000 to make our dowry even with Lord Greengrass'." Lord Davis said with a... Knowing smile that could have passed as lecherous if he didn't dodge the stinging hex from his lady.

"Lord Lain your conditions are?" asked the goblin.

"Hmm... I have two conditions then. Fight me, lose and your life is forfeited. Win and you show you are worthy of my daughter." Antonio said as he eyed his daughters mate to be. No wands, weapons are usable." The Vampire said with a smile. This was a wizard he was no match for a vampire with no weapons. He doubted that this was the elder. Elders are the elite of the elite of the races they were rumored to be near descendants of demons who once plague the lands. Vladimyr Draculé was one of them the very first vampire, a being of great power now resting in the Lain castle. He chalked the elder feeling came from the large goblin maybe he had strong concentration of demon blood or maybe he was a son of the Goblin King, none of his business. His business was this Man.

"Well Lord Black, Lord Lain has proposed a test of worth. Do you agree?" The large Goblin said.

"I accept this test." Noir as he walked 25 meters away from the flexing vampire.

"What, no weapon surely you are not that arrogant, you think you could take a vampire with no weapon whatsoever. "

" It's not arrogance Lord Lain, It's confidence."

"Whatever you call it, it will get you killed."

"The rules have been set. Now let the test begin." said the large Goblin, though you couldn't read his face his excitement can be felt in waves.

Antonio took off with inhuman speed as the words left the Goblins Toothy mouth. The Wizard had no chance as he punched a hole through his body,the blood dripping in his hands intoxicated him. "Is that all? You are not worth my Daughter at all." he said as he kicked the cooling corpse.

"He's really weak didn't last a second huh?" came a voice from behind.

"What trickery is this, I said that there will be no wands,
wizard." Antonio yelled as he turned around.

"Who said I used wands vampire?" Noir said showing his bare hands.

"Wandless magic, very rare skill I must say. But you still haven't proven anything yet." Antonio said as he charged again faster than earlier. This time he grabbed Noir's hands and ripped them off his body. Now there's no denying he could almost taste the blood it filled the air, His blood lust was rising he was about to bite the armless wizard when he saw the unbelievable. The Wizard was vanishing, at first it was his feet climbing slowly up.

"What say you Vampire? Coffee or Tea"Noir said Raising a cup, he was still sitting from his chair and he was sipping tea? The nerve of this Human he was playing him Antonio Lain Ruler of the vampire nation.

Antonio was about to charge the young man... But he wasn't there anymore.

"Ah, Excuse me Mr. Vampire but who are you looking for in there?"

"You Stop this trickery right now Human and face me like a man."

"If you say so..." said Noir Before vanishing. Antonio could feel a blade at his neck and he heard Noir said "Check Mate."

"But How ?"

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Alexis was at a lost, how was his father defeated. The test was over in what, seven seconds and This Noir Guy Didn't even move. He just stood there staring at her father then woof her father goes to the dust.

For the first time since learning that she was going to be married Alexis Lain smiled, This Noir Guy was a puzzle and she loved to solve puzzles.
a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

"Are you Okay, Lord Lain?" said the Goblin as he rushed to the fallen vampire.

"Yes Goblin I do not need your help."

"The test have been passed what is the last task?" The Goblin sneered.

"Well, No Intercourse with anyone before the one year is up or the contract is moot. That is all." He strolled out quickly to save face.

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

"Why are you here again?" Asked Noir as he looked at the three Girls.

"We are your future wives my Lord. It is your duty to take care of us." said Daphne with a glint of amusement on her eyes.

"Well no need to be formal, but thats not What I asked. I asked Why in Hell are you dressing in my bedroom."

"Is there anything wrong?" Tracy asked innocently as she was in the process of removing her shoes showing Noir her shapely legs.

Somehow Noir just knew, This was going to be a long year.

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Ah. Finally done with this chap. Hmm I really liked the reviews too.

Lucifer out

Sign up to rate and review this story