Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Demon Lord Noir

My Ladies, And an Old man

by DarkLordLucifer

Noir has a meeting with dumbldore... and a view with some of his ladies...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-07-07 - Updated: 2008-07-07 - 1522 words

?Blocked
A/N:
I really loved all those reviews so keep them coming...
I am making this chapter longer too, and in case your wondering the Lain family is an OC so yeah that sums my note Onwards to the story!!

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Dear Mr. Black,

You are qualified to attend Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry,
finest school of magic in all of England. It has come to my attention that you
have not attendend when you where still young so to amend this problem
I request a meeting at the leaky cauldron at exactly 1:00 pm today.

Yours truly,
Albus Dumbledore
Hogwarts Headmaster


Noir was reading Dumbledore's letter with disdain as he thought of possible reasons on why the old man wanted to make him go back to Hogwarts. He already had many problems with training to defeat Voldemort, then there was the meeting with his betrothed and his slave. He threw the now crumpled paper on the fireplace then went back to reading his book entitled Proper etiquette when meeting a pureblood parent by Galbert The Charmer.

a a a a a a two hours later a a a a a a a a

Noir sighed 'boy the old man can be persistent can he' he thought as he received his four-hundredth letter. He decided that he was going to be there just to stop the letters it was getting rather annoying, and he can't really practice proper etiquette with all those owls hooting outside and pecking his window.

___________________________________________________________________

"Mr. Black it is good to see you, I must say that you look rather charming with those robes"

Came the jovial greeting of the old man, Noir couldn't really say he appreciated the older man's comment one look at what Dumbledore was wearing tends to do that. Noir sighed as he readied his mind shields as he didn't trust Dumbledore. Better ready than sorry they say.

And there it came he could feel the subtle pressure on his mind that was Dumbledore's legimency.

"Headmaster do keep out of my mind, I rather you not see anything in there."

Said Noir in a cold voice, " Now what are we going to discuss, Mr. Dumbledore?"

"Yes,yes I was only trying to see if it were really you Mr.Black, now I have requested your presence here today to tell you that I have decided to tutor you so that you don't fall back in class."

To that Noir narrowed his eyes and said, "You seem so sure that I will be attending your school Mr. Dumbledore. I do not wish to attend your school, so if I may go..."

"But Mr. Black surely you understand the need for education, being Head of a most ancient and noble house it is a requirement to at least pass the N.E.W.T.S"

Noir knew that, he had read that law sometime ago. "Then I go to Dumstrang." he said with an air of finality.

" Ah Mr. Black once again you jest me, surely you know that the Blacks have a written contract to study in Hogwarts."

Dumbledore was very amused at the young man's predicament, he had ensured that all those that was from a powerful family had signed a written contract magically binding to have thier heirs/ offspring will attend to Hogwarts. And he ensured Black's when Sirius Black was on seventh year.

"Then I don't need your tutorials Mr. Dumbledore, I have already had home schooling."

"Mr. Black I do insist that you take up my offer for it will be advanta..."

"I really would want to , but I am hard-pressed for time this summer so sorry for declining."

"I understand Mr. Black."

Noir had left immediately to think of what to do further leaving Dumbledore to think to himself.

'Damn I almost had him there, no matter he will be under my control later on.' thought Dumbledore as he
sipped on his tea.

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Noir had spent an hour on thinking about his situation, he was pretty sure what Dumbledore wanted and he will be damned if he was going to
be controlled again. He once again was preparing for tomorrows’ meeting and now he was reading How to Properly treat your personal slave
by Marcus Black written by one of his ancestors but really he wasn't going to try those ones.

Noir sighed as he closed the old tome in his hands, he fell to sleep dreaming about ways to make Dumbledore's life Hell... well Heaven, Hell was a nice place according to his mother.

a a a a a a Flash Backa a a a a a a a

Harry was clutching his throbbing head as he looked a beautiful woman, well if you can call her a woman that is.
She looked average if you didn't count the battle armor and her fangs.

"Well, your here though you look older than I expected" she said in a melodious voice.

"Who are you?" Asked the confused Harry

"Ah,no need to be afraid. I am Sarehana Demon scribe and Illusionist, to mortals I am Lily Evans Potter your Mother Harry or should I say Noir?"

"Mum? Your a Demon? Where are we? Are you alive?"

"Yes. Yes. Were in the Chronosphere. and No I am an illusion that was created to guide you to training."

"Oh... So youre from hell?"

"Yes, and really It is a good place, better there than on martal realm really..."

They talk alot in the first few days and after that it was training...

a a a a a a End Flash backa a a a a a a a

______________________________________________________________________________

a a a a a With the girls/ladies a a a a a a a a a

~Daphne Greengrass~

Daphne was becoming nervous, it was only day's ago when she was
informed on being betrothed. She didn't know the guy, but she really couldn't
decline. She was worried that His husband wouldn't like her, and what he acts like. And again she was worried what her bestfriend would say. Tracey always did hate arranged marriages.

"Daphne, do get ready we're going to Gringotts in two your best dress too,
and do remember your manners young lady."Said her mother as she was led to their dressing room to prepare.

Daphne was hoping that her betrothed was no brute, that he was a gentleman as she combed her silky black hair. She reminicensed the day that her father recieved the official letter from Gringotts, her parents where running around like headless chickens that was to be one of her best memories.

She sighed well there was a large chance that she won't be attending school this year, well maybe her Husband-to-be will allow her she could only hope.

~Tracey Davis~

"Remember Tracey, Do not anger your Husband It will not bode well for you."

"Yes father I shant forget."

Tracey was as calm as she can be, she was trained for this since she was 7 years old. Now if only she can contact Daphne she will be fine.

She Hated arranged marriage, she despised it despite growing up knowing she will be married to someone you don't love. She sighed 'I hope she won't get angry at me if My husband forbids me to go to school.'

"Tracey we are going in 1 hour, do look your best." said Tracey's tall and Buff Father.

"yes, I am going to my room to prepare."

~The Lain Family~

"We are Superior, you are dominant.."

"Yes Father I know, We are superior, I am Dominant, I am Immortal, He is human. He is a mortal." Said a young 15 year old girl, waving her slender arms off boredly. Her beautiful pale face illuminated by the light of the room, as her sapphire blue colored eyes stared at the seemingly young man in his 30's.

"Really Alexis, this is Important. No wizard will ever be on par with a vampire my daughter."

"Yes, Father please just get out of my room, I need to change my attire."

"Alexis, Remember the Family Code,"

Alexis sighed as she brushed her Blond hair and said,

"Yes Father, Do not worry. You worry to much."

"Your my youngest Alexis, I'm your father it’s natural."

"Just get out of my room, I'm going to change."

Her father sighed and went outside waiting for the meeting with his to-be-Son-in-law, they had a lot of talking to do.

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Ah well that’s that, I didn’t Include Gabi's reaction I’m just lazy. So reviews anyone...

Dark Lord Lucifer is out...

Sign up to rate and review this story