Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Redemption

Look Me In The Eyes

by Nightmare_angel 0 reviews

So Frank, Mikey, and Ray need a place to stay. This is the chapter where they find out where they wanna stay.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2008-05-09 - Updated: 2008-05-10 - 579 words

0Unrated


Cause I see you lying next to me
With words I thought I'd never speak
Awake and unafraid
Asleep or dead

Cause I see you lying next to me
With words I thought I'd never speak
Awake and unafraid
Asleep or dead



Every minute felt like hours, and every hour felt like weeks. Mikey had to say something, because he knew that he wanted to stop SOMEWHERE. "Okay guys, we have to find someplace to sleep. Tag-team driving is cool, but I think we all want a bed to sleep in."



Ray turned around and Mikey saw the deep bags under his eyes. Mikey pointed at him, feeling like his own mother. "You /especially/need the sleep. Over twenty hours of staying awake is just messed up!"



Frank was actually sleeping beside Mikey, and had been for awhile. But the duo talking woke him up from his slumber.



"Have we found them yet?" He asked, half-sleeping still.



"No," said Mikey, "I hope to though. I'm trying to convince Ray to let us stay at a hotel."



"Fine!" Ray said from the front seat. "Where do you want to go?"



"Let's just continue this way, and hope this leads somewhere important." Frank sat up and mumbled, "I'm hungry." Ray and Mikey laughed at his sudden words.





~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~







"That will be $205 for the night. I am assuming it's by credit card, sir."



"Yeah, thanks!"



"And your room numbers are 106 and 108, up on the 2ndfloor."



The trio walked away from the counter at the hotel. They had found out they were in Crawfordsville, staying at the Holiday Inn. It wasn't their usual cup of tea, but it was a bed to sleep in.



Climbing into the cramped elevator, Mikey tripped, so he fell on Frank who was already in there. He fell straight into Frank's arms, where his mouth was right up close to Frank's own mouth. They paused for a second, being so close to one another and Frank's heart was beating rapidly. Mikey straightened up and stepped back away, out of Frank's arms.



Frank looked down at the floor out of embarrassment, because that little thing didn't seem to bother Mikey much, but it was just...so close.



Sometimes it was awkward, liking the same sex, because only people like you can agree on what you are going through. The sad thing is that most people don't /know because they /aren't like that. They don't understand that the littlest touch can set off all of your senses, even if you only like that person a little. They don't understand that love is love, and it's hard to deal with no matter what. There are some guys that only have to deal with what their girlfriend is going to get them for their birthday, because they don't want the others to make fun of him. Other guys have to worry about being laughed at just for being with who they love.



Frank moved over to the other side of the elevator to let in Ray. Then, he looked back up to see Mikey staring at him strangely, so he just laughed like it was no big deal.



Mikey smiled back with a small smile, apparently totally amused at Frank's behavior. Ray, meanwhile, was totally obvious to any of the feelings among the two quiet men in the elevator.



In the short time it took to reach their floor, they shot out of the elevator and walked down the hallway to their room.





Sign up to rate and review this story