Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Redemption

Tell Me These Words I So Want To Hear

by Nightmare_angel 0 reviews

This is pretty short, but Bob and Gerard are talking.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-05-03 - Updated: 2008-05-03 - 424 words

0Unrated

I see you lying next to me
With words I thought I'd never speak
Awake and unafraid
Asleep or dead




Cause I see you lying next to me
With words I thought I'd never speak
Awake and unafraid Asleep or dead
/ /

"Yeah, I love him. Not just as a friend, but as a man. He was always there for me, and I...I never got to tell him how I felt."

Bob was quiet for a moment, and then he replied, "You know, he probably feels the same. I've seen the way he looks at you. "

Gerard let this sink in for a moment. "What do you mean?There is no way he is gay! When he said there was something wrong, I didn't think he would think that was wrong."

"Well, he never told me he was, but I saw him always looking at you." Bob smiled as Gerard gave him a questioning look. "He watches you when you sleep. He waits outside the door when you're in the shower; I think it's just to hear you sing again. He talks in his sleep about you, and the look he gives you all of the time...I'm really surprised that you didn't notice it before. I mean, I was going to tell you, but I was never quite sure what to say."


Gerard shakes his head slowly, understanding. "Yeah, you can't exactly say, 'hey, Frank's gay and he likes you. Now what?' ,Could you?"


Bob lets out a small chuckle. "No, not really. I mean, I didn't know you were that way either. It makes sense I suppose..."


"What do you mean it makes sense? Did you always think I was secret fag?" Gerard snapped.


"Dude, I didn't mean it like that."


"I'm getting out. Unlock the doors."


"No."


Gerard tried to open the door again. "Yes! What do you think you're doing, dammit?"


I'm trying to talk to you!" Bob took a deep breath."Listen, I would never think you were a "fag". That's cruel. I'm not that way, but its okay if you are. It's just surprising that you wouldn't tell me or at least one of the other guys about this."


There was another silence over the car again, as Gerard started to calm down, letting it all sink in.


Gerard leaned back and closed his eyes. Then, he opened one and stared straight at Bob. "Thanks."


"So we're good now?"


This time laughing, Gerard answered another one-word reply."Yeah," but that was enough for the two of them.
Sign up to rate and review this story