Categories > TV > Doctor Who > TARDIS Hide and Seek

Girls V. Boys(And A Robot Dog)

by Kalle 0 reviews

It is Martha and Rose's turn to look for Jack, The Doctor and K9

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-01-11 - Updated: 2008-01-11 - 712 words

0Unrated
Sorry, i forgot to add a disclaimer last time, i dont own any Doctor Who stuff, if i did... I wouldnt be writing this hehe

------------

Rose and Martha made there way through the TARDIS.
"I'll let you lead, you know it better than me." Martha had said kindly
"Of course, how long has he had you on board then?" Rose spat
"Hey, no need to be sarky! You dissapeared remember!" Martha said "Into that voidy parralel world place ... Pete's World? That's what the Doctor had said"
"Yeah, but it was still a blow when i saw him with you. I mean, I thought he wasn't going to get someone else."
"You know how lonely he is... Can I ask you something?" Martha asked
"Yeah shoot"
"Where you in love with him as well... Please don't tell him!"
"...Yeah I was... I think we all are, all his... Companions. I was called his prostitute once! I mean, the cheek of it!"
There was a rustle and suddenly a high pitch 'Initiating Hide Mode! Initiating Hide Mode!'. The girls both laughed and walked into a load of cables. Rose grabbed K9 and screamed "I've found K9!! Here that Jack... We are comig for you next!"
Suddenly a large fgure bolted out of the cables across from them and dissapeared from sight.
"I reckon he heard you, Rose!" Martha laughed.
The two girls sped off in pursuit. They saw Jack speed off round a corner and Rose dissapeared. Martha noticed Rose had gone down a side alley (if thats what you call it in a space ship) and decided to keep on running. She turned the corner Jack had turned at and found him cornered by Rose. They both leapt at him. Martha, unfortunatley, tripped and flew into his legs, and her wrongly positioned hands ended up stroking his groin area.
"Martha, we can play hide and seek any time!" He said with a wink, then pressed his button. Jack dissapeared and Martha got a dissaproving look form Rose.
"What? We got him didn't we..."
"Yeah... I suppose!" Rose went louder "Doctor! Doctor, We have gotten Jack!"

The Doctor would never be found, Never! Rose, Martha, Jack and even K9 had walked/rolled over him. He laughed at the sentence he had just thought of, rolled over him. He had pulled up one of the metal grates in the floor and hidden underneath. He was in the corridor coming out from the control room, and saw Jack materialise next to the controls.
"Doctor! Doctor, We have gotten Jack!"
The Doctor decided to risk it, he started crawling along the ducts, turning and crawling through the maze that was the TARDIS. Eventually he met Rose and Martha.
"Where the hell is he, it's like he jumped into a hole in the ground"
The doctor stifled a laugh, but it wasnt enough. The small outbreath alerted the two girls and they both looked down. He grinned and started crawling as fast as he could. He heard someone pull the grate up and get underneath it aswell.
"Martha, you head him off, Ill get him down here!"
She started crawling. Her Torchwood training made her catch up witht he Doctor easily. An idea popped into his head.
He quickly turned around and faced Rose. He pushed his lips forwards and they touched hers. His poked his tongue through his lips and into her mouth. They snogged, a bit more pasionatley than the doctor wanted. It was more oh-my-god-i've-missed-you-so-much-and-want-so-much-more-with-you rather than muahahaha-i'm-going-to-win-this-game-of-hide-and-seek. He pulled away, and by the look on Rose's face he knew he would win. There was what? 5 minutes left until he won...
He crawled on and heard Martha asking if Rose had gotten him. Rose replied
"Nope... He just... Got away..."

Rose was so shocked. She hadn't realised the doctor was going to do that, and now felt like a fool. She had let him get away.
They had 2 minutes until he won. They were tracing all the grates and looking for him. They were busy lookign through a load of cables when a klaxon went off.
"Oh Yes! The Doctor does it again!" Came the Doctors voice, the girls looked up and found him strecthed out on the ceiling!
"One to the Doctor!"
Sign up to rate and review this story