Categories > TV > Doctor Who > TARDIS Hide and Seek

TARDIS Hide and Seek

by Kalle 0 reviews

Jack, K9, Martha, Rose and The Doctor play hide and seek in the TARDIS

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-01-10 - Updated: 2008-01-10 - 936 words

0Unrated
Imagine for a second that just before Jack saw the hand bubble and boil, before The Doctor and Martha had tried to fly off in the TARDIS before Jack got their. That Rose had returned. Returned and had to go back, but what would they do to pass the time? Hide and Seek of course!

----------


A smile flickered across Jack face. Rose. She was back. Impossible, yet possible at the same time. He sat in the .. what should he call it. The prison? The cell room? The carridor just outside the cells? Well, he was sitting outside one of the cells, watching the 19 year old sleeping. Her chest heaved up, then down, then up, then down again. Jack was sure it was them, she had turned up in the autopsy section floor. The rift machine had opened up the old cracks in the void. Her hand swept across the floor. Rose stood up, shakily. Jack grinned as her face turned to shock.
"Hello darling!" He said
"J...Jack? It can't be..." She stuttered
"Look, I think i have some explaining to do" Jack said, as Rose got herself composed.
"Hell yeah, You do!" She said
"When we were in satelite one, and your revived me..."
They two friends chatted about their sudden seperation. Jack told Rose of how he couldn't die, how he had watched her grow up since her birth while waiting out his time, then he joined Torchwood and changed it's work. They now helped alien threats. Rose told Jack of how she had almost fallen through into the void, how she had to restart her life with mickey, her mum and her parralel dad and how she had joined Torchwood, two months later she had taken the role once taken by the parralel Evon. Afterwards the two pals looked at each other, shell shocked. Suddenly on cue, There was a loud wooshig, a grinding of foreign engines. It was as if a hoover was on over the sound of a moving cog. Rose and Jack looked up, it was coming from the roof.
"The lift!" Jack exclaimed, hequickly skanned his ID and the cell door hissed open. He dragged Rose out into the Torchwood Hub. Rose recognised it form the parralel drawings of the Hubs she had back at her HQ. Jack pressed a few buttons on his Vortex Manipulator and one of the huge slabs started to lower itself. They jumped on and Jack pressed, again, the buttons on his manipulator.
"Does that thing still work?" She asked him
"No, It broke on the way back to the 21st century, ended up just a wee bit before!" He laughed
They got up and ran off the slab. Right into a big blue box. A Police Box. A TARDIS.
Martha opened the door as two large figures ran into her. All three of the humans fell into the alien spaceship. Martha yelped and Rose screeched. Jack laughed, he was lying on the ground, in the TARDIS with two girls... How the fantasies come true.
The Doctor looked bewildered, how he had changed. Jack looked up at the tall, dark haired, skinny stranger he had once kissed. Jack thought he was cute.
"What the hell is going on?" The Doctor asked
They all got up and Jack explained that the rift had opened through the rift machine and Rose had fallen through, he didn't know how many people had also fallen out. The doctor ran his fingers through his hair.
"Argh... Rose, I'd love for you to stay, but you can't. If I send everyone back, everyone goes back. Even you." He said. Roses face fell slightly, but she held her composure.
"Okay, good. My mum will need me, the baby is cute, but god does it cry!"
Martha laughed, then shut up when she realised both Jack and Rose where staring at her.
"Sorry, Im... Im Martha Jones!" She said brightly.
"Hello Martha Jones!" Jack replied, holding out his hand "Im Jack Harkness!"
"Oh no you don't!" The Doctor walked in between them "It will take a couple of hours to get the TARDIS to take you and everyone else back Rose, so you might want to stay in here. Don't want friends finding you alive and well!"
"Okay... Got any pastimes?" Rose asked Martha
"Well... Yeah... Have you heard of Hide and Seek?"
Jack, Martha and Rose all laughed, the Doctor stood confused.
"Yeah, Lets play hide and seek!" Rose said
"Umm... Don't really want to be a wet blanket, but whats hide and seek?"
They explained the game fo hide and seek and the doctor laughed.
"No, some of us might not find our way back!" He said
"Well, don't you have something to help us? Like a map?"
"A map? Rose, haven't you forgotten the TARDIS is growing? It's alive! It creates new rooms sometimes, all i have to do is ask!" He grinned
"Seriously?" They all asked. The Doctor ran off into another room. There was some rummaging then he came back out again. In his hands, he held four belts. Suddenly a high pitch whine came from the corridor leading off from the main mushroom that was the controls. A large robotic dog appeared out of nowhere.
"Master, I Would Like To Play!" It screeched.
"K9, Your a robot! How can you play?"
"I Would Like To Play!" It screeched again.
"Right!" Everyone got their belts on.
"If you get lost, you press the middle button, the one that says 'Emergency TARDIS Teleport'. It will take you back here."
Everyone nodded in confirmation.
"Right, who goes first?"
Sign up to rate and review this story