Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You ( I Promise )

43. I Don't Wanna, But I Gotta Let You Go

by frankxgerard 3 reviews

Frank was leaving, and Gerard knew he had to let him go; he’d lied.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-09-07 - Updated: 2007-12-30 - 341 words - Complete

0Unrated
Title from "Let U Go" - Ashley Parker Angel

Gerard didn’t sleep. He could feel Frank’s heartbeat against his own in the dark, their bare chests sticky with sweat and pressed together; there was no air conditioning. He ran his fingers through Frank’s hair and gently down to the soft skin on Frank’s back. Frank was leaving, and Gerard knew he had to let him go; he’d lied. Past midnight and Frank woke, hugging himself tightly to Gerard. His lips were cold and eyes black and unemotional. He kissed Gerard forcefully, tongues and fangs twisting and cutting. They both knew what was going to happen. They may just be the last time they’d see each other alive. It could’ve be that way any day. He finally let himself go. His tears ran against Gerard’s and he pressed their faces together roughly, leaving hardly a hair’s space between them. His back arched inward catlike. He tipped Gerard’s head up to kiss down his neck. Gerard hissed as Frank’s teeth sliced delicately into the flesh of his throat. He could feel Frank sucking the blood gushing from the wound.

“Lemme taste you, baby…”

Gerard growled and pressed his head back into the pillow while Frank’s arms latched around his neck. There was blood streaking Frank’s mouth and chin when he finally had their lips together again. They were both wearing pants to bed, but where almost unaware to the fact when Frank’s hips rocked against Gerard’s under the sheets, pushing in and upward onto Gerard. Denim against cotton and friction, delicious friction. Minutes or hours later Gerard comes with a hard gasp against Frank’s jaw, his companion doing the same moments later. He tried to sleep because he knew Frank was waiting for him to. Frank stayed on top of Gerard, his lips pressed against the side of Gerard’s mouth, listening to his breathing and the almost undetectable noise of his throat’s skin cells reforming.
Sign up to rate and review this story