Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You ( I Promise )

41. And Who's To Say Its Wrong, And Who's To Say That Its Not Right?

by frankxgerard 3 reviews

“Let me go. I’ll find out on my own, whether you like it or not. Don’t hide things from me.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-09-05 - Updated: 2007-09-08 - 354 words - Complete

0Unrated

Title from "Hundred" - The Fray

The morning came and Frank hadn’t slept a wink. Gerard was slumped against the bed, his eyes wide open as he stared at Frank.

“Now what?”

“We run… and hope they don’t get us.”

Frank nodded and let Gerard stand to help him up. Mikey woke soon after and they snuck out of the store through the window. Cody was closer to waking up. They didn’t dare go back to New Jersey; the gory sight had been enough for Frank. Gerard put them on another subway. This time Mikey took Cody next to him, Gerard with Frank’s head on his chest.

“Fucking faggots…”

A couple of teenagers walked by, sneering the insult as they passed. Gerard bit his lip, but didn’t move Frank or try to retort, scared what the attention could cause. Frank looked up at him questioningly, almost as if to ask for permission.

“Gee?”

“It’s okay…”

Frank out his head back down, listening to Gerard’s heart. They got off the subway and checked into another hotel, Gerard ditching the credit card in a trashcan.

“You’re hiding something…”

Frank said the words against Gerard’s chest in the dark, the room dimly lit by the yellowish lamp in the corner. It was a cheap hotel, Gerard didn’t care for comfort.

“You’re hiding something from me.”

Frank repeated his statement after Gerard didn’t answer. He shifted his face to look up at Gee with his arms snaking around the older man’s shoulders and head.

“What do you mean?”

“I can tell… Don’t lie to me Gerard…”

Gerard’s eyes shone blankly in the dark. He swallowed, his chest and throat moving against Frank.

“Then don’t make me…”

Frank licked his lips and let his head fall back to Gerard’s bare skin.

“Let me go. I’ll find out on my own, whether you like it or not. Don’t hide things from me.”

Frank felt a sharp flutter in his heart, like sadness, picking up slightly on Gerard’s emotions.

“Then go.”
Sign up to rate and review this story