Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Baby Makes Three

Stop stalling. Make a name for yourself.

by rori795 7 reviews

Hailey is just settling into her life as a college student and the girlfriend of Brendon Urie when a tragic accident leaves her mothering her cousin's baby.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 1848 words

0Unrated
A/N - So I'm back for another chapter. You all probably thought I was gonna wait another 6 months to post another one, but the response was so good to the last one that I knew I had to jump on this chapter. Truthfully, I've been more interested in The Academy Is... lately because Santi is insane good and also because I think they treat their fans a lot better then Panic! Treats theres. I mean, the other day, some girl on the LJ community made them each homemade sewed cats and Ryan told her he was going to give it to his dog, and then I'm watching TAI TV and like every other episode they're like, "We love our fans". So of course I'm gonna to finish up this story (we still have a long way to go, and I'm thinking about a sequel already, and maybe a prequel with Kaylyn and Brian and Bden and Hailey's story in the beginning), but I'm also gonna start to write some TAI fanfics too, maybe integrating them in with PATD, and maybe not. I'll keep you all posted if you like TAI.

I forgot to write a disclaimer for this story, so here it is: I do not own Panic! At the Disco or any other famous/real people who show up in the story. I do however own Hailey, Matthew, Cassie, and Hailey's family members.

Anyway, back to this story, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for taking the time out to read my story and a million thank yous to those who reviewed the last chapter and previous chapters. I love you all!
*Hugs*
-Aurora

***

Brendon and Hailey spent the entire next day looking through the newspaper and internet Real Estate pages for the Las Vegas area.

"Look a this one Babe!" Brendon excitedly shoved the newspaper across the table to Hailey.

"Brendon! This house has seven rooms and six bathrooms! We would never use that much space. Stop being dramatic!"

He pouted, "fine, but what about four bedrooms?"

"How about three."

"But what about the kids?"

"What kids?! Ryan, Spencer and Jon are NOT going to live with us!"

"No I meant our kids. In the future if we have anymore kids besides Matthew we won't have to move again, cause we'll already have enough bedrooms."

Hailey felt her face growing hot. Had Brendon just said that he wanted to have kids with her? "Baby, do you really mean that?"

"Of course I do. I see the way you are with Matthew. You're a wonderful mother to him, and I think you'll be a wonderful mother to our children some day. Inthefarfuture!" He tacked the last part on with a chuckle and a grin.

"Oh God, of course! I have enough trouble taking care of Matthew now. Plus, I'm only twenty. Let's give it a few years, okay?"

He smirked, "So does that mean we can get that four bedroom house?"

"I really don't know why you're asking me. You're the one buying it."

"WE'RE GETTING A FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE!" he jumped up and down like a kid and grabbed Matthew out of his playpen and started jumping around with him in his arms, "we're getting a four bedroom house little guy!" and he kissed him on the forehead.

***

Later in the day, Brendon and Hailey took Matthew for a walk in the stroller.

"I called the Real Estate agent about the house, she said we could look at it tomorrow morning at 11:00," Brendon said. He was walking alongside the stroller with his lilac hoodie on and the hood up, which was unnecessary, since the sun was shining and it was a warm spring day.

"That's great hun. When we get home we can mapquest it for directions."

"I'm really excited about this, you have no id..."

"OMIGAWD!" a shriek sounded from across the street, and two girls who looked to be about 16 were now running toward the couple. "OMIGAWD! You're Brendon Urie!!!" shrieked a girl with stick straight black hair and a lip ring.

The other girl, with curly white-blonde hair and purple highlights, stood silently with a horrorstruck look on her face, glaring back and forth between Brendon, Hailey, and the baby.

"I'm Cindy and this is Caitlin," black haired girl squealed. "We love you. We love you're music. You're totally hot. Can we, like, have your autograph?"

Brendon chuckled at the girl's excitement, "It's nice to meet you Cindy and Caitlin. Do you have a pen?"

Cindy giggled and started to look through her purse.

Caitlin was still glaring at the bunch of them, but then took them all by surprise by speaking up, "who the hell is this?" she pointed at Hailey.

"Oh, sorry, that was rude not to introduce her, this is my girlfriend Hailey," Brendon said, "and this is Matthew."

"Aawww, he's sooo cute!" Cindy leaned down to face the baby, "Hi Matthew! You're adorable!"

Caitlin, on the other hand wasn't so excited, "What the fuck? Is this your baby?" she glowered accusingly at Brendon.

He hesitated, "uhhh... well... no, umm not exactly... uhhh"

"Whatever, let's just go Cindy," Caitlin pulled her friend up by the arm.

"But, wait! Excuse us for a second," she pulled her friend off to the side. Brendon and Hailey stood awkwardly as Matthew talked to himself in baby garble in the stroller. "Caitlin!" Cindy hissed, "This is Brendon fucking Urie. What the fuck is your problem?"

"Nothing, whatever, just get your autograph and we'll go."

"Fine!" Cindy pulled a Sharpie marker out of her bag and walked back to Brendon, "can you sign my shirt please?"

"Sure." He took the marker and signed, "To a true fan, Thanks for listening! -Brendon Urie" on the bottom of her t-shirt.

She squealed again in delight, "Thank you soooo much! We have to go, but maybe we'll see you around."

"Yeah, maybe. Bye Cindy. Bye Caitlin," Brendon said back to them.

Caitlin still glared, but now she was only glaring at Hailey. To try and release some of the tension, Hailey gave a little wave and said, "bye girls."

As they turned and walked away the couple heard the girls talking, "She was really nice," Cindy said.

"SHE'S A FUCKING WHORE!" Caitlin practically shouted, "SHE HAS A FUCKING BABY AND SHE'S ONLY WHAT, LIKE 19 OR 20? SHE'S A WHORE!"

Hailey stopped in her tracks, a single tear ran down her face. How could this girl be so mean to her? She didn't even know her! Brendon put his arm around Hailey and turned them up the street toward her apartment. "Let's go home," he said.

When they got in the house, Hailey plopped Matthew in front of a pile of his toys and sat on the couch. She knew that she shouldn't let what that girl had said about her affect her, but it did. She hated being in the spotlight, so she purposely never allowed Brendon to let pictures of the two of them go out to the press or get out on the internet. She had seen the evil comments that Audrey Kitching got when she was with Brendon. Tons of little girls writing about how much they hated her because they wanted to be with Brendon. It was all very immature, although by the little bits and pieces that Brendon did say about Audrey, half of it was probably true. Hailey's philosophy was, the less they knew about her, the less they could bad mouth her. Right? Well, maybe not, judging by what had just happened.

Brendon sat next to her and took her hand, "You know that's not true. That girl doesn't know anything about you and the situation with Matthew. You shouldn't let it bother you."

"But it does!" Now tears started pouring out of her eyes.

"I think that part of her reaction was just shock. She didn't know that I have a girlfriend, because it's not out there in the media circuit. And she definitely didn't know about Matthew. She probably thought he was our baby together."

"So what are you saying? That it would be better to tell people about us?"

"I think it might not be a bad idea. If people know Matthew's story they might be more sympathetic toward you, and it's going to get out eventually anyway. Maybe we should put it out there ourselves and then we'll be able to give the facts so that rumors aren't spread. I mean, we're about to move in together. That's bound to make news anyway."

"Maybe you're right," Hailey hesitated, "but what if you aren't. What if it backfires and they hate me."

"I think that's a risk we're going to have to take. At least they'll know the truth about you this way."

"That's easy for you to say. They won't be ripping you up online, they'll be ripping me up."

"Do you want me to call Pete and ask for his advice? He always has answers for these sorts of things."

"Yeah, maybe that's a good idea."

Brendon whipped out his phone and held down the number 8 speed dial button. Pete answered almost immediately and Brendon told him the situation, "What do you think we should do man? Should we go for it and get it out there, or should we just wait for people to find out on their own?"

"I think you're right. You need to tell people. If you want, I can schedule an appointment with someone."

"That would be really awesome actually."

"I bet tons of magazines and websites would jump at this story. I'll get back to you as soon as I talk to some people."

"That's awesome thanks so much Pete."

"Anything for a friend." He hung up the phone.

Brendon turned to Hailey who had collected herself and was now rolling a ball back and forth on the floor with Matthew, "Pete's gonna schedule something for us and call me back as soon as possible."

"So we're definitely going through with this then?"

"I don't think we have a choice." The phone, still in Brendon's hand rang and vibrated at the same time, "That was fast. Hey Pete!"

"I know people would jump at this one. Rolling Stone wants the story, but they want it right away. They want an interview with you and Hailey tomorrow at 3:00 in the city."

"Wow, that soon huh?"

"Yup, but I think you should jump on this one. Rolling Stone can be tough on music reviews, but their usually pretty good with stories like this."

"Alright. Who do I call to confirm with?"

"Already confirmed it. I knew you would take the interview and if you didn't I was going to make you take the interview," Pete laughed.

"Thanks again Pete."

"No problem. Call me tomorrow and let me know how everything went."

"Will do," he hung up his phone.

"Looks like a busy day tomorrow. Meeting with the real estate agent at eleven and rolling stone interview at three," he said to Hailey.

She just looked back at him, her face full of worry.
Sign up to rate and review this story