Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Destruction of Hogwarts

Chapter 2

by wimvincken 13 reviews

The theme of the story is anger, but not the anger of Harry, but the anger of everyone around him. Payments are going to be made by those who wronged Harry in his short life. Dark!Powerful!Harry wi...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Dumbledore, Harry, Hermione, Neville, Professor McGonagall, Ron, Snape - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-21 - Updated: 2007-06-21 - 7534 words

5Funny
Chapter 2

-----

A/N: The editor for this story is Dave
A/N: I took a break from the story 'The Heritage' after 64 chapters. I promised to write a bashing story and so I do. I also promised three chapters from about 15,000 - 16,000 words and to finish all three chapters this weekend. Well, that promise I can't keep totally. I will finish the three chapters this weekend, but the length of the story will be closer to the 20,000 words then the promised 16,000 words.

A/N: Some words about Dave, my editor of this story (and 'The Heritage'). All thanks and appreciation goes to Dave, because I have it easy, but he must change my Dutch-English into readable English and change the wording and structure of many paragraphs of this story (and the rest).

A/N: For those of you, who have not the patience to wait until Dave is finished with his editing, they can read my unedited work at the Writing Center, URL is in the profile.

-----

A/N: Scene of last chapter:
"Yes, that is what the Headmaster always says," said Harry pleasantly. "Then last year he wanted to know all the plans that I was going to do - anything, what ever it was. Like pranks, or gossip or other things like nightmares and dreams, isn't that right, Hermione?"

"Yes, Harry," said Hermione.

"And this summer, he wanted you to guard me, and if I went crazy, he wanted you to subdue me and wait for his arrival, isn't that right?"

Hermione looked at the floor.

"You warned Dumbledore four times last year, and four times my memories were forcefully changed ... I was obliviated, wasn't I?" asked Harry, his voice was not so warm anymore.

Hermione said nothing, she stared at the floor.

"My best friend Hermione Granger had betrayed me for a piece of authority," Harry said bitterly.

-----

"What are you going to do, Harry?" Arthur Weasley asked.

"Mr. Weasley," began Harry. "I have a question for you."

"Yes, Harry?" asked Arthur.

"Aren't you ashamed?" asked Harry.

Arthur Weasley looked at the floor for a moment, and Harry could see that he became red in the face, then looked up again and stared him straight in the eyes.

"Yes, I am ashamed, but in my defense, I didn't get the money from you, but from Dumbledore," he said.

"Didn't you know that the money came from me?" asked Harry incredible.

"No, Harry, I didn't know that," Arthur Weasley said.

Harry looked intently at the red haired Patriarch of the Weasley family.

"You are only partly lying," said Harry with a grim smile. "I think that when you received the money from Dumbledork here, you didn't know and you didn't ask, but then you started to suspect after a while where the money came from originally, and then probably you found out in a way, and decided still to continue receiving the money and not to say anything about it, especially against me, isn't that right, Mr. Weasley?" Harry asked.

Arthur Weasley's shoulders hung and he looked ashamed, but nodded.

"Does Mrs. Weasley know about the money and its source?"

Arthur Weasley nodded again.

Harry turned to Ron. "Do you know where the money came from?" asked Harry.

Ron flustered. "Yes, I knew," he said.

Harry nodded and looked back at the Headmaster. "Dear Headmaster, I truly wonder how you can do such things, while you stayed on a leader of the light, the leader of the good people, working against the dark, while you performed all those crimes against a young boy, who could not defend him self against such a bad man as your self?" asked Harry.

Dumbledore only looked at Harry, but said nothing.

"I hope you understand that I will have my revenge," said Harry harshly. "I tell you this, Headmaster. I don't give a shit about what you stand for, either for the fight against the evil or Voldemort or his Death Eaters, the Ministry or Hogwarts, I am here only for one reason and that is revenge. I will do everything in my power to bring you down together with everyone in the birds club and further everyone who did me harm in one way or the other. I hope that I am clear about that. Now, if you would excuse me, there is some business I need to clear up before I am going to sleep. Have a nice evening."

Harry stood up and walked towards the door.

"Harry, I don't allow you to go," said the Headmaster, his wand in his hand.

"Ah, you want to erase my memories, isn't it?" asked Harry calmly.

"I think that you went too far, Harry," said the Headmaster, ignoring what Harry said.

Harry crooked an eyebrow but said nothing. He continued to walk to the door and wanted to open it, but the door stayed firmly closed. Harry turned and looked amused at the Headmaster.

"I'm afraid that you will need a new office very soon, or you have some major repair to make," said Harry. "Open the door, old coot; otherwise I will do it my self."

The Headmaster sat back in his chair and looked at the young boy expectantly.

"Make me," he said with a vague smile.

Harry laughed. "Alright," he said cheerfully and turned towards the door, pointed his finger and a huge flash of magic was released.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM CRASH

The door and the wall in the office of the Headmaster were not there anymore. Instead of the wall, there was a large hole where everyone could see through the corridors. Debris lay everywhere, and everyone could hear the noise of people yelling and calling, footsteps were approaching from alarmed people at the other side of the corridor, and everything was covered in a cloud of dust.

Harry smirked. "Now you can air this stuffy office much better," smirked Harry, and he left the office through the hole and disappeared in the cloud.

Ron and Hermione were looking shocked and afraid at the destroyed wall of the office, too shaken to say or do anything else. Dumbledore was staring wide eyed at the destruction and slowly becoming angry; he planned to pay back this boy and he looked at his potion master, who was still hanging against the wall looking hateful, acidic and bitter. Arthur Weasley looked afraid and in awe. What the power that boy had, and all of that without wand. He simply pointed his finger against the door. It was maybe a very good idea to give Harry back the money they had managed to save for the rainy old day, because when such powerful wizard would be really angry at him, then that would be the end of him and Molly.

-----

Harry looked at his watch, and he smirked. The feast had already ended, but his show not yet. He walked through the castle and reached the entrance of the Gryffindor rooms. He looked up to the fat lady and smirked.

The fat lady looked from her higher position from her frame.

"Well?" she asked piercingly.

"I don't know the password, My Lady," said Harry with a smile.

"Don't you want to enter?" she asked surprised and pleased at the same time. Such a polite young man.

"Yes, Ma'am, I love to enter, but as I said, I don't have the password," Harry smiled.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Potter, but I can't let you enter the dormitories, I hope you understand," said the fat lady pleasantly.

Harry nodded while still smiling and pointed his finger to the entrance. "Of course, My Lady," he said and was laughing now. The fat lady raised her eyebrows and looked at him questionable.

Raw magical power collapsed against the door.

BOOOOOOM

The door was blown inwards and collapsed against the wall at the inside of the Gryffindor dormitories with a loud crash, and Harry entered immediately while smiling cheekily. Dust hung everywhere, stones and rubble on the floor, screams and shouts in the background. The old iron door guarding the entrance of the Gryffindor tower was now half embedded in the opposite wall. Harry wondered how they are going to get that door back.

"Oh my," huffed the fat lady. "An attack!" she screamed, but Harry did not care and walked into the common room with a huge smile on his face.

Screams were heard from the inside of the room and Harry looked up. Gryffindors were attempting to run into their dormitories and Harry smirked. So far about the Gryffindor courage and he laughed loudly.

He saw several three years flying into the girl's dormitories and he heard the alarms go off everywhere. It seemed that several boys tried to fly into the girl dormitories. Behind Harry he could hear the alarms go off, which were probably being activated by the guardian of the entrance, the dear old Fat Lady, but Harry did not care.

He walked towards his dormitory, walked to his bed and saw his trunk. He opened it, took out the mirror and closed the trunk again. You never know with the old coot, he thought.

"Mr. Potter, what is the meaning of this?" a shrill voice came from behind Harry.

"Ah, Professor McGonagall, how are you this fine evening?" asked Harry pleasantly.

"I get you expelled because of this," Professor McGonagall shrieked. "You went too far!"

"I don't think so," was the calm reaction of Harry. "But you can always try and I truly hope you succeed."

That was not the answer the Professor expected to hear and she looked dumbstruck at the young man.

"Well ... is there something wrong?" asked Harry innocently.

"You ... you destroyed the tower!" stammered Professor McGonagall.

"Only the entrance of it, that's all," said Harry almost bored. "I did not know the password, so I had no other choice then blow a small hole in the tower to retrieve my things," Harry said in a bored tone of voice. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

The Professor huffed. "If I can't get you expelled, then you have detention for the whole year, and you pay for the damage of the tower as well," she shrieked.

"I don't think so," drawled Harry forcefully and pointed his finger towards the Professor. "If you don't give me privacy here and now, I will remove you with violence," he said threatening.

The Professor managed to draw her wand, but the finger of Harry spit fire and the professor was banished from the dorm with great force. When the Professor crashed in the common room in the middle of her nervous students, the door of Harry's dorm slammed close and flashed briefly. The door was locked and it stayed locked.

Harry sat on the bed and looked at the mirror and smiled warmly.

"Daphne Greengrass," Harry said in the mirror.

The mirror seemed to hesitating, but then it flashed briefly and Harry could hear the soft voice of Daphne calling him; "Harry Potter" it said.

"Hi Daphne," said Harry softly at the mirror.

The face in the mirror was smiling at him. "I heard that you entered Gryffindor tower in style," she said with a ringing laugh.

Harry was surprised and showed it to her. "How do you know?" Harry asked.

Daphne smiled beautifully. "I am at this moment looking at the beautiful hole you having created outside your tower," she said. "And there are all kind of professors here running around like chickens without head, it is a hilarious sight to be hold and saved for ever in the initials and history of this demented place called Hogwarts," she said complacently.

"Do you know that your Head of House wears long underwear?" she asked.

"Long underwear?" asked Harry incredible. "How do you know that?"

"She is wearing a cloak around her underwear, and she is not wearing any night clothing or pajamas, except the underwear then," laughed Daphne.

"Ahhhrrr, that's just disgusting," commented Harry, wrinkling his nose.

"Maybe a little charm will get her underway," Daphne smirked in delight. Harry heard her murmuring something he could not understand and then the laughter of Daphne went through the mirror.

"What did you do?" asked Harry in expecting anticipation.

"I charmed her cloak to open it self constantly and reveal what is underneath," laughed Daphne. "Oh what a sight is that, I wish I had a camera."

"Wait! I come out of my dorm and I want to see this myself," said Harry. He turned the mirror and placed it under his pillow, unlocked the door and left the dorm. Immediately students ran away from him, everyone was scared out of their mind when they saw him coming out of his dorm. He saw Neville standing next to the hole in the wall looking at something, and he was laughing. Harry stood next to the Heir of the Longbottom's and looked for him self. What he saw was disgusting that he winced. The sight he saw was not funny, it was revolting.

Professor McGonagall was trying to charm her cloak to stop opening it self, but that was not working. The old Professor was trying to tame the cloak, which rolled it self up every time she released a corner. When she bound the bottom part, the top part opened it self and revealed a beige old fashioned corset with a lot of laces and iron straps woven through the heavy material, and Harry winced. Suddenly the cloak opened it self with a shock, and al Gryffindors were witness of the full view of the Professor in underwear, which was at least fifty years old. That was a shocking sight and Harry could hear some students choking and one was even starting to throw up.

Snape was standing paralyzed at the sight before him, and he forgot the scowl or act naughty, hateful or simply bad. The man's jaw was open in distress and unbelief and he winced when he saw what was under the cloak.

Professor McGonagall was in a rage, and she turned towards the corridors, away from the Gryffindor tower and wanted to fly, saving what was left of her honor and dignity. All of her charms and transfigurations did not help and the only thing she could do was back to her rooms and get something else to wear and then she would go back to hunt for Potter herself; even if it would be her last thing she would do on this earth.

But the entrance of the corridor towards her rooms was blocked by Snape and the Headmaster, who were looking at her bits in shock. Then something happened what never ... ever had happen before ... the Headmaster winced, and then laughed.

The wand in Professor McGonagall's hand swirled in the direction of the two disgusting and loathsome men in a flash and she cursed them both. Before the two men could do anything, they were being changed into two large and fat pigs.

She hastened herself and passed the two squealing pigs and was on her way to her rooms.

Harry rolled over the ground in laughter, together with Neville while some students behind them in the common room were sniffling and chuckling, but others were only looking wearily at the hole in their tower.

Harry felt suddenly an elbow landing in his back. "Ow!" he yelled.

"You little boy," came a soft, low and sexy voice from behind him.

"Daphne, if you do this again, I swear that I get a heart attack," growled Harry, trying to rub his sore spot on his back. He heard the laugh again, and Harry turned around, but did not see any Daphne.

"Where are you, Daphne? Are you using an invisibility cloak?" Harry asked.

"Well, who would guess that a Gryffindor would be able to think and even show some form of intelligence?" Daphne's voice whispered. Suddenly Daphne's adorable face floated in front of Harry.

"Yeah ... well, we can't be all perfect, can't we?" smirked Harry.

"Well, my Gryffindor, our deal which was based on your first promise, but that is back where it was, because I see the redhead and beaver skin running around again," said Daphne with a smirk.

Harry grinned mischievously. "I tell you what," smirked Harry, grabbing her hand. "If I implement both promises within an hour, what do I get then?"

Daphne looked briefly undecided. "You get a bonus," she whispered huskily. Harry gulped and then looked at Daphne more serious. "A ... a bonus?" he asked.

"Yes, my dear Gryffindor," Daphne whispered. "You get a bonus ... one you will not easily forget," she said, breathing against his face, and the eyes of Harry widened.

"With such a promise I will overtake the world," Harry whispered and looked her in her amber eyes.

Loud squealing brought him back out of Harry's stupor and he looked annoyed at the large black pig. He waved his hand towards the pig. The pig squealed loudly like it was being slaughtered and ran as fast as its short legs could run and collapsed immediately against the other pig, blocking his path. The result was a heap of fighting pigs and an enormous squealing and screaming sound, attracting more students in the corridors.

"What did you do?" asked Daphne half mystified, half amused.

"I truly did nothing, I only waved my hands towards Mr. Snape-Pig," laughed Harry and was looking at the fighting pigs.

"Where is Headmaster Dumbledore," an authoritarian voice boomed through the corridors. Twenty Aurors were marching through the corridor where Harry's head of house had disappeared not so long time ago and Harry's face lit up in pleasure.

"There they are and my promise," he whispered at Daphne, and could not help to kiss the beautiful creature, the angel of his life and subject of her full attention.

Daphne did not move, and looked at him with shining eyes. "I don't give free credit, Potter," she replied just as softly, and kissed him on the lips. Harry grinned happily.

"Where is Dumbledore?" the first Auror yelled again.

Neville Longbottom was smiling hesitatingly and pointed to the heap of fighting pigs.

The Aurors reached the corridor where the pigs were fighting with each other with great noise, and a hole in the wall where a door suppose to be leading to the Gryffindor tower, and the head Auror was looking surprised at the chaos.

He pointed dismayed to the fighting pigs. "What is that and who did that?" he drawled in full authority. He probably thought that we made a prank, Harry thought amused and he looked briefly at Neville, who winked.

"That, Mr. Auror, are Professors Dumbledore and Snape," Neville announced loudly and pointed at the fighting, wailing and squealing pigs.

That had the attention of all Aurors and they were staring unbelievingly at the fighting pigs.

"You have to be joking, don't you boy?" asked the Head Auror, looking Neville up and down.

Neville stood in all his full length in front of the Head Auror and looked affronted. "No Sir, the Head of the House Longbottom does not lie or tell jokes," he said stately.

The Head Auror looked shocked back at the pigs. "Well, have I ever ..." and he grabbed his wand and started to stun the pigs. The black pig was stunned immediately, but the pig with the strange white and gray hair could avoid the red beams and jumped in an amazing show of agility into the corridor where the Aurors came from and started to run as fast as possible.

"Jackson and Daring, stay here and secure this pig, the rest ... follow him," ordered the Head Auror, and promptly and started to run.

Aurors Jackson and Daring pointed their wands towards the stunned black pig and transfigured the pig back to Professor Snape, who was still unconscious. Both Aurors looked shocked at Snape and then at the gathered students in front of the hole of the Gryffindor tower.

"It's true, that's Snape," said Auror Jackson. "Who could think of that??"

Auror Daring grinned and looked at the students. "Who did this master piece?" he asked the students.

"Professor McGonagall," answered Neville.

Both Aurors looked dumbstruck. "You want to tell me that a professor did this?" both Aurors asked, looking extremely shocked.

"Yes, that was Professor McGonagall alright," said Harry with a smirk.

"I thought that Hogwarts was a school, not a pigsty," said Auror Jackson, looking at Snape puzzled. "I remembered the Professors from my time many years back ... they were never like this."

Auror Daring looked unbelievingly at the greasy professor. "This is so strange, the Headmaster as a pig, trying to escape the authorities, the Deputy Headmistress transfiguring her boss and colleague into pigs in front of students, big holes in the walls, students are member of illegal organizations ..." Auror Daring looked at his colleague. "Did I miss something?" he asked seriously.

"No, I think that is it," answered Auror Jackson. "What a madhouse here, if they don't look out, the whole thing called Hogwarts will collapse. If my children would study here, I would get them out as fast as possible."

At that moment, Harry saw a little beetle zooming over the heads of the two Aurors, and immediately flying towards the corridor where the pig and the rest of the Aurors had disappeared, and he smirked. He knew that tomorrow morning the news papers would have a field day with inside news about Hogwarts and their staff.

"What's the matter, Harry?" asked a quiet voice next to him.

"I have another bet for you," he whispered.

"What are the stakes?" Daphne breathed.

"When I win, I see you naked, when you win, you see me named," he whispered.

It was quiet for a moment. "What's the bet?"

"I bet that everything what happened just now is in the news papers tomorrow morning," he said.

"That's impossible," she hissed. "And when are you going to tell it the news papers? You will never be on time and they also never will believe you," whispered Daphne in his ear.

Harry grinned. "Well, you take the bet?" he asked.

"I bet that nothing of what happened here is in the news papers ... any news paper tomorrow morning," she said.

"It's a bet, and I plan on cashing in on the bet," he whispered.

"So am I," she breathed back. "But no kissing, no hand holding and no date before the two promises are being finished successfully."

"Alright," answered Harry. "Some patience and we are there."

Neville was looking at him strangely and moved closer at Harry. "Are you talking to your self, Harry?" he asked.

Harry grinned. "No, I am talking to the most beautiful angel I have ever seen in my life," he answered looking smug.

Neville looked confused around him. "I don't see anything, Harry."

"Because you don't look good enough, Neville," said Harry cheekily.

Neville stared at him for a moment, and laughed softly. "It might be in your head," he said, louder this time and he laughed. "But what ever makes your clock tick ..."

Harry smirked. "You will see," whispered Harry back.

"How was your summer, Harry? I understand that the Headmaster always locks you up with your relatives ... Do you have a girlfriend?" asked Neville, but Harry said nothing, he only grinned. But then Harry's eyes widened and looked surprised.

"Well ... uhm ... well ... I am working on it," he said with a smirk.

Soft laughter came from behind the two boys, and suddenly Neville understood. A person was nearby, probably in invisibility cloak or invisibility spell, and it also became clear why Harry was whispering.

Neville came closer at Harry. "Is it Ginny Weasley?" he asked.

"Who?" asked Harry puzzled.

"Your girlfriend," answered Neville.

Harry looked intently at Neville for some moments and he decided to come clean.

"You know what, Neville. Come tonight to the room of requirements and we talk, with my ... hopefully girlfriend," he said.

"Ow!" he yelled. Daphne hit his back again.

"Alright," Neville said. "I can't wait." And he smiled. "But why me and not Ron and Hermione?"

"Those idiots are betrayers," growled Harry. "... and they are going to get it. And not only that, I don't expect that they will be available tonight."

"What has happen to the Headmaster?" asked Neville.

"He is a pig," an amused female voice came from behind him.

"Let's go to the Great Hall, because I expect there will be a lot of action over there," said Harry, looking again at his watch and smirked.

Harry walked around Snape and the two Aurors into the corridor where the Aurors came from, closely followed by Neville. The Aurors looked up, but shook their shoulders.

-----

A gray and large pig was running through the corridors of Hogwarts in panic, closely followed by eighteen Aurors. Some of the Aurors were laughing, some others cursing, the Head Auror didn't say a word, he was running as fast as he could, but the pig knew its way around the castle, and that was also not so strange, because the pig was nothing else then the Headmaster of this ... strange school ... or you could better call it mad house.

Peeves, the poltergeist was leaping down the corridors of Hogwarts ... as usual ... and looking for trouble wherever he could find any. Suddenly his attention was drawn by strange sounds ... sounds of ... squeaking and squealing of a ... pig? And some laughter and cursing and running footsteps ... sometimes he could hear the curses of people ... he knew by experience those were the words of power, the words to create curses. Not that Peeves would be impressed by those curses, because they could not harm him ... well ... except those of the Headmaster.

He felt that his honorable title, 'The Indestructible Spirit of Chaos' must be earned again, and he swooped into the direction of the noise. That sounds really interesting, and he decided to help the chaos a bit. He had a collection of water balloons ready, including hundred dung bombs and he was ready for the next round of chaos and fun.

Peeves was not tall, he was rather small, he loved his outlandish clothing, which included a bell-covered hat and an orange bow tie, and his wicked dark eyes were peeping under that said hat for new mischief. The noise came towards Peeves and he grinned wickedly. Let's get the fun begin, he thought and laughed evilly. He took several water balloons in his hand and was ready to dumb the load on the unexpected victims ... he swooped again in anticipation.

The noise was very close now ... straight around the corner and Peeves looked thrilled. Then suddenly the most unlike creature ran around the corner in full speed and Peeves was so surprised, that he dropped the water balloons to the floor in a big explosion of water.

"What the hell was that?" Peeves shrieked in shock. The ugliest pig he ever had seen in his very long life was running straight under him. That pig was a mean looking piece of ... what ever it was ... it had hair all around its ugly face ... long and thin hair. Which pig had hair like that? And look at its arse ... such an ugly pig he had never seen before in his life. He was happy for the first time in his long live that he did not eat ... anything and especially not ... pig!

The pig was running like all the devils were chasing him, and Peeves recovered somewhat. He started to grin again, because of approaching voices ... and yes, a whole bunch of stupid humans appeared from behind the corner ... all of them wearing red cloaks and waving their stupid sticks where their magic came from. What a pity he did not have the water balloons anymore ... but he had the dung bombs! Immediately Peeves started to throw the dung bombs on the heads of the Aurors, who started to fire curses towards him.

Peeves knew that nothing could harm him, started to make obscure signs and farted and burped. The Aurors decided to continue hunting for Dumbledore the pig, and continued to run, but they did not see the wet floor, and the tallest Auror slipped and fell on the floor with his face down. Promptly the following Auror stepped on the leg of the Head Auror and he lost his balance and fell too. Very soon, eighteen Aurors were on the floor in a heap, with happy laughing Peeves hovering over their heads, dropping dung bombs on their heads.

The pig was running with everything it had through the corridors and hallways of Hogwarts. Sometimes it collapsed against a wall, one time it smashed against an open door, and one time a small person was in its way. The pig was not able to think, because it was in full panic mode. Its little round black eyes were wide open and it was squealing all the way it went. The pig, which was not really a pig, but the distinguished Headmaster of the famous Magical School Hogwarts, the finest Magical School in the world, was fighting to control the beast within him.

You see, when a human, like Dumbledore, was being transfigured into an animal, there would be two creatures fighting for dominance; the animal and the human. Unlike an animagus, who could change into an animal at will, a transfigured human has almost always dominant, except when extreme things happen, like being attacked. In such case, the animal would take over the symbiosis and act accordingly. In the case of Headmaster Dumbledore, who was running for his life, the animal took control.

The pig was running through the corridors until it came to a point, where the corridors split it self into five directions. The corridor straight ahead led into the Defence against the Dark Arts class room, which was nothing else then a small amphitheater. The two corridors to the right would lead to the sections where the teachers are living, and the last two corridors to the left would lead to the Headmaster office and several unused classrooms. Would the pig be controlled by a human, he would run into one of the corridors, but the pig was controlled by the pig itself, so it continued running straight ahead, squealing and all.

The new assigned DADA teacher for this school year, a certain retired Auror Mrs. Rednicker, had prepared her classroom for the lessons for the next day, and the first subject of her lesson that day would be magical traps. She installed as preparations for the first three classes that day several magical ambushes to see how the students would be able to detect and how to get out of the ambushes by working together as a group.

The pig charged full speed into the classroom, and promptly activated the first trap it encountered ... invisible magical bindings grabbed its back paws and pulled the pig up ... the screaming, whaling and squealing pig was hanging high up near the ceiling of the DADA classroom.

Because of the terrible sound, Professors Sinistra, Sprout and Vector came running into the DADA classroom to investigate what was going on.

-----

Harry, Neville and a hidden Daphne were waiting in the Great Hall for the things to come. Neville was sniggering. He never could imagine that he saw his least favorite teacher Snape being changed into a pig.

"That was the best sight I have ever seen, that black haired greasy bastard changed into a pig ... and a black pig as well. I love Professor McGonagall, she is really a mistress of transfigurations," said Neville. "I think I want to borrow a pensive, because those memories need to be shared with the whole world."

Harry sniggered as well. "I personally liked the pig what was once the Headmaster, because it suits him very well," he said.

Daphne was still under her invisibility cloak and could not help to smile at the memory of the two teachers changed into pigs. They were so big! She never realized that pigs could be so big. The only time she saw a real pig was ...

The doors of the Great Hall banged open and the trio looked wearily who was entering Hogwarts in such fashion. Madam Bones marched into the Great hall, followed with a large group of Aurors and several wizards and witches. Daphne recognized several of them who were members of the Wizengamot, and she started to grin. It seems that the Harry's lawyer was making overtime.

Madam Bones saw immediately the two students. "What are you doing here at this hour in the Great Hall, and where is the Headmaster?" she yelled with great authority.

Harry was looking at the large group of wizards and witches approaching, until he discovered his lawyer, Mr. Greenpit, walking next to Madam Bones. Mr. Greenpit smiled at Harry, and looked briefly at Madam Bones. Harry understood that as Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, she was here at Hogwarts doing a certain job, which was orchestrated beforehand by Harry and his lawyer Mr. Greenpit and his legal team, and he knew that now his final phase of the Hogwarts show to be played out.

"Never mind," said Madam Bones, and she turned to her Aurors.

She started to give orders to her Aurors to secure the strategically points, to get the Deputy Headmistress, search for the Weasley's and the Headmaster. The Aurors were soon running through the castle following their orders.

Mr. Greenpit joined Harry and Neville and came close to Harry. "The Weasley family escaped their home via the Floo to Hogwarts when the Aurors came to bring them in for questioning about the money they had received," whispered Mr. Greenpit in Harry's ear.

Harry smirked.

"Thank you, Mr. Greenpit. A job excellent done," said Harry smirking. "That means that we will witness the whole thing in front of our own eyes, it could not be better. I think you and your team disserved a big bonus."

Mr. Greenpit smiled momentarily and bowed contemptuously at Harry. "Only the best, Mr. Potter," he said with a vague smile on his face. "Only the best what your money can buy."

Neville looked strangely at Harry and his lawyer, but said nothing. Daphne removed her invisibility cloak and smiled avidly at Harry. Mr. Greenpit saw Ms. Greengrass appearing out of thin air, but there was not any visible reaction from the old lawyer. He saw it all, appearing and disappearing customers straight in front of his eyes, and much stranger and shocking behavior of his customers in his long career as lawyer and investigator.

Madam Bones and the members of the Wizengamot were in the mean time sitting at the tables of Gryffindor, waiting for the Aurors to do their duty. Very soon, a very irritated and angry looking Professor Minerva McGonagall, the Deputy Headmistress of Hogwarts, entered the Great Hall, accompanied by two Aurors. This time she was not wearing her cloak, but she was fully dressed in the clothing of a Professor of Hogwarts.

When she saw the three students standing in the middle of the Great Hall, she opened her mouth to give a sharp reprimand and to demand what they were doing here in the middle of the night, when she saw the group of people sitting at the table of her house, and she immediately recognized Madam Bones and members of the Wizengamot. Her eyebrows went up immediately and decided that the students could wait for the moment. She walked towards Madam Bones and company.

"What can I do for you, Madam Bones?" she asked with a piercing voice.

Madam Bones stood up from her place at the table and looked sternly at Professor McGonagall.

"Professor McGonagall," Madam Bones said icily and paused in the sake for a more dramatic effect and to show the Professor who was in charge here at the moment. "I am here for several reasons, and one of them is to arrest Professor Dumbledore, I have a warrant for arrest for two students, and there seems also to be a problem of certain people who flew through Floo into Hogwarts, escaping justice," she said.

Professor McGonagall gasped.

Before Professor McGonagall could ask more questions, a large group of people entered the Great Hall. Many Aurors, a screaming pig, a group of red haired people and one bushy haired witch entered the Great Hall. The pig was squealing loudly and floated high above the group into the air. The group of red headed people was in chains together with the bushy haired witch and they all approached the table with Madam Bones.

Professor McGonagall paled when she saw the group and turned quickly to Madam Bones.

"What is the meaning of this, Madam Bones?" she asked dumbfounded.

"They are all under arrest, Professor McGonagall," Madam Bones said with an indistinct smile on her face. She turned to the Head Auror and pointed to the floating squealing and whaling pig.

"What is that, Senior Auror Whitney?" she asked. Arresting pigs would be potentially damaging for her and her department, especially with all the members of the Wizengamot present.

"That - is a pig, Director," the Head Auror said with a grin. "More precisely, it is Professor Dumbledore ... but transfigured," added the Head Auror immediately. "It seems that a certain teacher here in this circus Hogwarts made a transfiguration of its Headmaster into a pig, and nobody of our team can release the transfiguration from the Headmaster," he continued.

Madam Bones looked more closely at the Aurors. "What is that smell, Senior Auror Whitney?"

The Head Auror looked uneasy for a moment. "We were attacked by a Poltergeist, Director," he said with a low rolling voice.

"Ah, Peeves, it's a long time I have seen this nuisance," said one of the Wizengamot members with a grim smile.

Madam Bones looked disturbed for a moment at the Wizengamot member, and turned to her Head Auror.

"Which professor transfigured the Headmaster into a pig?" she asked surprised.

"That would be Professor McGonagall," the Head Auror answered with a smirk.

Madam Bones turned dumbstruck at the Professor. "Minerva?"

Professor McGonagall flustered.

"Why?" asked Madam Bones.

"They were ogling me," Professor McGonagall murmured.

"Ogling you?" asked Madam Bones surprised. "Ogling you?"

"Well, yes Amelia. I'm also a woman, you know," sniffed Professor McGonagall, and Harry snorted. "With corset," he murmured loudly. "And at least fifty years out of fashion," helped Daphne.

Professor McGonagall turned at the students. "What, in Merlin's name, are you three doing here in the middle of the night in the Great Hall out of your bed," she said sharply, burning eyes on the three students.

"Well, Professor McGonagall. Because of a huge hole in the Gryffindor tower, and two transfigured teachers in front of it, we could not sleep," answered Harry with a smirk on his face.

Before Professor McGonagall could retort, Mr. Greenpit, Harry's lawyer interfered. "And because my client, Mr. Potter here, has some business at the moment," he said sternly, staring at Professor McGonagall daring her to say something against his client. She was not unattractive for a woman of her age, he thought with a smile, but wearing a corset?

"Professor McGonagall, could you be so friendly to transfigure the Headmaster back into his human form, please? I hate to have a pig occupying my clean holding cells at the Ministry," asked the amused Madam Bones. My, my, Minerva, so much action at your age, who could imagine that, and not with one man, but two, she thought amused and she could not help then to grin.

Professor McGonagall huffed, but took her wand and pointed it at the floating pig, and transfigured it back into the Headmaster. Immediately the squealing sound changed into the screaming and cursing of a human voice.

"Your mother fuckers, arseholes, I will kill you all ..." screamed the floating Headmaster of Hogwarts, when he suddenly realized that he could hear his human voice and was quiet instantly. His face was red in resentment; his eyes were alight of the intensity of his anger and annoyance. One of the Aurors released his spell, and before the Headmaster could react, he fell immediately ... with wild wielding arms and legs, straight on his behind on the floor.

"Oompffff" he exclaimed when he made contact with the floor.

"Headmaster, what is the meaning of all this chaos," asked an irate Wizengamot member, who was standing and huffing behind the Gryffindor table. "I never heard of such mismanagement of any Ministerial institution in my life ... and such language!" he exclaimed. The man turned to the Head Auror.

"Did I understand it correctly, there are holes in the Gryffindor tower?" he asked with authority.

"Yes, Master Mardoes," answered the Head Auror. "There are several holes in the Gryffindor tower, and the whole foreside of the Headmaster office is blown apart, the Dada classroom is full of magical traps, which will harm any student entering the classroom." he reported satisfied. It took him ages to release his Aurors from the magical traps and to release several professors hanging on the ceiling.

"I made my point," huffed Master Mardoes. "The current Headmaster Dumbledore is not able to manage an institution like Hogwarts anymore, and with the accusations of embezzlement, kidnapping, and performing illegal legimency on students to boot, I would say that we imprison him until his trial starts."

Madam Bones turned to the sitting Headmaster.

"Headmaster Dumbledore, you are under arrest of fraud, embezzlement, kidnapping of a minor, attempted manslaughter, breech of privacy, performing legimency without license on students, and member of an illegal organization with the name Order of the Phoenix, aka birds club," she said formally.

Dumbledore paled, and Professor McGonagall gasped, the members of the Wizengamot looked grim. Two of the three students were grunting their content.

All heads turned to the students, but Harry smirked.

"What do you have to do with this?" snarled Professor McGonagall at Harry.

"Well, dear Headmistress, he -"and Harry pointed to the pale Dumbledore," - stole from my vaults at Gringotts for many years, he forged legal documents to 'prove' that he was my caretaker to Gringotts and the Ministry, falsified the last Will of my parents, he forced me to go to Privet drive against my will, where I was abused and he knew it, used his birds club to keep me there imprisoned, performed illegal legimency without license for many times on me and other students at Hogwarts, I think it is time that he pays for the consequences for his actions, don't you think?"

"And not only that," said Mr. Greenpit vigorously. "My client, Mr. Potter here, seemed to be victim of an illegal magical contract, which was performed by Mr. Dumbledore when my client was eleven years old and started to attend Hogwarts. The magical contract forces my client to stay at Hogwarts until his magical education is finished. The only way to end this illegal contract is or to finish my client's education at Hogwarts, or he would be expelled by its headmaster," ended Mr. Greenpit.

Everyone looked shocked at Dumbledore, who was looking crushed.

"You see, such contract is forbidden by decree from the Wizengamot since 1546, where it was once very common to apply such contract for children of wealthy families to force them to finish their education," continued Mr. Greenpit with a grim expression on his face.

"Only the implementation of this heavily illegal contract on a minor will place him for thirty years in prison," ended Mr. Greenpit satisfied, glaring at Dumbledore.

Professor McGonagall looked terrible upset; she had her hands in front of her mouth and looked angrily at Dumbledore.

"Oh Albus, how could you?" she yelled disappointed.

Mr. Greenpit turned to the Weasley's with a vicious look on his face.

"And the Weasley family, in particular Mr. Arthur Weasley, Mrs. Molly Weasley, and Mr. Bill Weasley are being accused of embezzlement, member of an illegal organization and fraud," Mr. Greenpit said in satisfaction. "I never met a family, who could steal from a little innocent and harmless eleven year old boy," he said. "I think that I and my client want to see justice done against such dishonorable members of the magical community. They are a disgrace!"

Everyone was quiet after the emotional speech of Mr. Greenpit.

"Mr. Ron Weasley and Ms. Hermione Granger, you are accused of embezzlement, attempted manslaughter, breech of privacy and being member of an illegal organization," continued Mr. Greenpit. "You have received money for years from the vaults of my client Mr. Potter; you have performed service for the Headmaster Dumbledore against my client by spying on him for money and you have manipulated my client to act in certain situations, and you were part of a scheme to erase my client's memories against his will ... for many times."

Hermione fainted on the spot.

Madam Bones had enough of the show. "Lead them away," she ordered her Head Auror.

-----

A/N: The editor for this story is Dave
A/N: Next chapter is the last one ... as I have promised. It will be a long chapter, and the weekend is still not over.
Sign up to rate and review this story