Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Pride of Gryffindor

End of the Road

by Quillian 0 reviews

I am SO sorry about this...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-14 - 426 words

0Unrated
DISCLAIMER: See Ch. 1.


End of the Road

I am SO sorry about this, I really am.

I'm ending this here. Thus ends "The Pride of Gryffindor" from the Revised Version of the Gryffindor Cycle.

However, I'm working on the Definitive Version of the Gryffindor Cycle and "The Heir of Gryffindor" right now. Once I'm done with that, hopefully I'll be able to write an accompanying version of this fic for that. I still have plans to at least show the next generation of Potters, Weasleys, etc.

I just wanted to end this now, as it would have been cruel to leave you all hanging that way.

I may leave this up on Ficwad, I may not... I don't know just yet.

Skip down to see what I had in mind for this fic.

SPOILER SPACE...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...END SPOILER SPACE.

Okay, so...

The nameless bad guy is named Lucifer Lestrange, son of Rodolphus and Bellatrix Lestrange. That's why he wants revenge on the Order of the Phoenix, or more namely Harry Potter and company.

He was planning on making this organization called the Black Phoenix. Basically, he'd find ways of combining wizard's magic with Muggle technology to achieve unimaginable things. Using both fields of knowledge, he was planning on gaining ultimate power.

Harry actually had a confrontation with the younger Lestrange once when the former was an Auror-in-training. Harry never knew who it was until Lestrange revealed himself some years later, when his sons (the Potter triplets) were in their first year of school at Hogwarts. From there on out, the Order of the Phoenix is fighting against the Black Phoenix...

However, the Black Phoenix was not just the name of Lestrange's organization, but also something he was seeking...

Okay, that's all I'll say for now.

I'm sorry I did this, but I just had to let it all out. You know how I wrote the great "Heir of Gryffindor" story and now I'm writing a sequel? Here's a comparison, in which I don't intend to offend any Star Wars fans, because I hope not to: The original Star Wars trilogy (episodes IV, V and VI) was great, but now the prequel trilogy (episodes I, II and III) didn't live up to the same standards as its predecessor. I just didn't want to fall into the same problem.

I hope to continue this fic one day. Really, I do. I have so many ideas for it... I just need the motivation for it, not to mention the time for it...

Thank you for your time and understanding.

-Quillian
Sign up to rate and review this story