Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter: Demon Possessed

The Demon

by Pillsy 14 reviews

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Dumbledore, Harry, Molly Weasley - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-12-04 - Updated: 2006-12-05 - 838 words

5Funny
Harry Potter: Demon Possessed

Chapter Six: The Demon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Harry, please come with us," Dumbledore ordered calmly.

"Why, so the Order of the Flaming Gay Turkey can start telling me what to do again?" Harry retorted, crossing his arms over his chest in a defiant stance. "I don't think so."

"You'll have to go through us, first," Nina said, mirroring her Master and standing beside him, while Hannah did the same on the other side and let loose a low growl. Harry glanced between them and smirked.

"Nina, Hannah, I want you two to not, I repeat NOT change to your monster forms. We still need to keep this secret from them."

"Yes, Master,"
his slaves said in unison.

"On my mark, I want both of you to hit the ground and get away as fast as you can. Meet back at Fortescue's."

"Yes, Master."


"Harry, we want to help," Dumbledore pleaded.

"Help what? You never wanted to help when you sent me to the Dursleys'. Or when I had to fight Voldemort for the Philosopher's Stone. Or in the Chamber of Secrets," Harry listed. "Need I go on?"

"Harry, those were specific events that were needed to make you what you are today."

"And what is that, Bumble Boar?" Harry shouted so that the shoppers could hear. "What is it that I am?"

"You, Harry, are one of the best students in your-"

"Don't listen to him, Potter," one of the unfamiliar wizards interrupted. He stepped forward, but no wand was in his hands--one of which was resting on the hilt of a knife at his side. "He's using you as a tool against Voldemort."

"Preposterous!" Dumbledore shouted, losing his normal calm yet powerful, I'm-so-awesome-it-hurts appearance. "I would never do such a-"

"But you have, old man," the man with the knife said. "Potter, your future is as you decide. Don't let any prophecy determine that for you."

"A tool?" Harry confirmed. "Well, /Professor/," he stressed the word to show how little he meant it, "I wouldn't want to hinder your plans, would I? So I guess I'll just skip along back to the Dursleys' with you lot, huh?"

"That is what we would prefer," Dumbledore said, his wand at his side but ready to be drawn in the blink of an eye.

"Get down!" Harry ordered mentally. At the same time that the two blondes hit the ground, Harry leapt upward and out of the path of no less than ten Stunners. He landed on a small outcropping of stone on the wall of the building.

"Potter!" Snape shouted, sending what looked like the Reductor Curse at him. Harry's suspicions were confirmed as the rock he had been crouched on half a second earlier was turned to so much rubble. He caught a flagpole across the street in his foot and latched on.

"Your aim's worse that your House's beaters'!" Harry taunted, hanging upside-down with his hand-like feet gripping the metal pole. More curses were sent his way, but he was a step and a half ahead of them all, performing all sorts of acrobatics to avoid some of the better shots. He continued his taunting the whole way, adding in a more insulting one from time to time.

"Potter, get back here!" Snape bellowed, releasing another Reductor Curse where the demonic lad was going to land next. The stone ledge crumbled, and Harry fell to the ground. The Order swooped in around the area where the teen had landed, but a dense cloud of dust blocked their vision.

"Where is he?"

"I can't see!"

"Someone get Dumb-"

Quicker than lightning, eight wizards and witches were knocked out, leaving Harry standing between Tonks, Kokennin, and Mana, who had left her baby with Naba.

"Thank you for telling me," Harry told the older man. He turned to the two women and offered, "If you wish to join me, all you have to do is ask."

"Join you?"

"That's what I said," Harry said with mock annoyance. He spun on his heel and started in the direction where he came from, stepping over the bodies of the unconscious Order. "I bid you all, 'Good day.'"

"Nina, Hannah, we're getting out of here."

"Yes, Master,"
came the stereo reply. Both of his slaves intercepted him at the nearby ice cream parlor and latched onto his arms. The three of them faded from view as the dust cleared, revealing all of the collateral that the good guys normally never had to pay for.

"He's good," Mana commented to her older brother.

"Very good," Kokennin agreed.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's short, I know. Sorry. I must say, though, that the Okami Siblings are not OC's (Knives), they're characters from another story. You'll learn more about them later.

And none of them are part Demon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Spritestar: Yeah, I know they're short. Hopefully they'll get longer as I go.

To mathiasblack: Who said anything about Susan? I know I didn't. and as for picturing him--good.

To Dragen: YOu'll have to decide that for yourself.
Sign up to rate and review this story