Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter: Demon Possessed

The Order

by Pillsy 16 reviews

Let's see what the Order is up to, shall we? And what happens when they finally catch Harry

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Barty Crouch Jr., Harry, Tonks, Other - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-04 - 1328 words

4Exciting
Harry Potter: Demon Possessed

Chapter Five: The Order

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albus Dumbledore wasn't worried. He wasn't disappointed.

He was furious.

His main weapon against Voldemort had disappeared, and hadn't been heard from sense. The little brat didn't even have his wand with him! Dumbledore had taught him better!

"Potter's gone who knows where. The wards are intact, and there were no signs of a struggle," Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody reported. "From what we can tell, he just walked out."

"That seems to be the case," a newer member said. He was sitting at the table, his elbows on the desk and his fingers steepled. He was tall when standing, and his knife-like grey eyes drilled into the members of the Order. His long rust-colored hair, flecked with pre-mature grey, was pulled into a braid that reached the middle of his back. His features were hard, and five scars-like those one would expect from a wild animal-ran across the left side of his face. His dark brown pants were made of rough cotton, as was the lighter long-sleeved shirt. One could just see the tips of his knives' sheathes under the hem of his jacket, which was made of tough leather and colored a dark brown. His bare feet were calloused and stayed flat on the ground.

"Kokennin, just because you ran away from home doesn't-"

"What do you know about my life, Weasley!?" he demanded of the red-headed woman, standing from his chair in a motion too quick to see. "Don't talk about what you don't understand!"

"Oniichan, calm down," a woman behind him said. She was a head shorter than him, with the same rusty hair with grey streaks. The woman had a modest figure, with clothing similar to the man she was talking to. In her arms, she held a year-old baby that was sleeping soundly. "You'll wake Rayne."

"Mana, I...," the man-Kokennin-said before giving up trying to reason with his mate and sat back down.

"Mr. Okami, I wouldn't expect you to understand, as you've been out of the country for most of your life," Dumbledore interjected, "but Harry is key to the fight against Voldemort."

"Well if he's so important, why didn't you keep him here?"

"There are special wards around his relatives' house. He will be safe as long as he returns there once a year," Dumbledore said, using a mild Legilimency probe on the man in front of him. Kokennin met the headmaster's gaze with his glare, and the older man was physically forced back by the mental defense he encountered.

"It would do you good to stay away from my mind, old man," Kokennin said, standing from the table and leaving the room. He threw open the door and glared at the assortment of redheaded siblings there.

"Move and I won't tell them you're here," he growled low. The children scattered, leaving one thirteen-year-old girl. She was short and thin and had the look of a person who had been malnourished their entire life. She had dark tan skin hidden by threadbare clothes and midnight black hair. She looked up with chocolate eyes and jumped to her bare feet.

"Ko-kun, what's going on?" she asked, falling into step beside him.

"Nothing, Naba. How much did the children hear?"

"Just that this Harry kid has gone missing. Why's it so important that they find him?"

"If I didn't know better," Kokennin said, sniffing the air to make sure they weren't being followed, "I'd say that they're scared of him. The old man wants to keep him on short leash and use him in this war."

"Use him? Like a weapon?"

"Exactly. This kid's a lot stronger than they think, and he's not going to like being used."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okami Mana shook her head at her brother's hard-headedness. Her daughter stirred slightly in her sleep and snuggled closer to Mana's breast. The twenty-year-old woman observed the rest of the meeting, remembering what was important to tell Kokennin later.

"Professor," Snape spoke, "are you sure that it was wise to hire him? His attitude may be...detrimental to the learning environment at the school."

"And since when did you care about the 'learning environment' Snape?" one of the younger members (no doubt one of his students) retorted.

"Children," Mana said. "Do not argue. The students will need to learn to defend themselves with more than a few Shield Charms. They'll need to learn to fight, and Oniichan is the best person here to teach them that."

"Your brother has to be the worst teacher I've ever known!" Snape reared. "He's nothing but a wild animal!"

Mana stood, ready to verbally retaliate, but stopped when she heard something faint.

"There's someone at the door," she said half a second before the front door burst open and loud footfalls echoed through the house. Mrs. Black's portrait started her Banshee-like screaming, and Tonks flew into the kitchen, passing by Remus and Sirius, who were rushing to shut up the latter's mother.

"I...found...Harry," the pink-haired witch panted. "He's at...Diagon...Alley."

"You saw him?" Dumbledore demanded, standing up suddenly and completely out of his usual character.

"Flourish and Blott's...with Hannah Abbott...and another girl."

"You heard her," Kokennin said from the doorway. "If you want this Potter kid so badly, get moving."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Master, do you think this looks good?" Nina asked Harry, holding up a small and very revealing lingerie set. Harry, who hadn't felt this unwelcome since he walked into that side room after being picked as the second Hogwarts champion, gave a noncommittal shrug and tried to find a way to hurry up Nina's underwear shopping.

"Master, if you don't tell me what you like, I won't know what to get," Nina pouted and ignored the quirked eyebrows sent their way.

"Nina, you pick what you want."

"But Master, what I want is to please you," Nina whined. Something in her peripheral vision caught her attention, and a darker, more perverted part of her mind formed a plan.

"Master, may I please borrow fifty Galleons?"

"What for?"

"It's a surprise. Another part of your birthday gift."

Harry, who was overall pleased with the gift he had gotten from his slave, consented. Reminded of the new slave, Harry grimaced slightly at the process by which they had to get her to change back. He had sent messages to her ordering her to stay where she was and give her location, but she hadn't been taught how to respond. A small amount of coaching, and she told that she was down by a frilly lingerie store.

Five minutes later, Harry and Nina arrived and explained how to change back to her human body. The inumimi did reluctantly and suggested that she and Nina (who had told the younger girl that she was also a slave) get something to please their Master.

Half an hour later, they were all back outside, with a pair of cherry red bags added to their haul of school supplies. The trio strolled into the bookstore and got the books they needed, Harry paying for all of it.

He was loaded. Why not?

As he skimmed the shelves for other books that may come in handy, Harry was sure that he caught a glimpse of a pink-haired witch scrambling out of the store. He knew who it was and immediately gathered his slaves.

"Girls, we need to go. Hannah, you'll come with us to Nina's house, and we'll work from there."

The second they stepped outside, almost a dozen wizards and witches surrounded them with their wands drawn. Harry looked from face to face, recognizing at least ten Order members, and two others whom he had never met before.

"Harry, please come with us."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Dragen: You'll find out at the same time as everyone else--when they're added.

To Knives: I'm getting there. Be patient.

To ChiVayne: You can assume all you want to, that's not going to change what happens.

Until Next Time!
Sign up to rate and review this story