Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Triangle Disease

Chapter 7

by wimvincken 4 reviews

Voldemort has cast a very ancient curse with the name Trigonum Morbus on Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. They have only two days to live. Dumbledore searches for the cure and found it ... the least you...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-16 - 1814 words

5Original
A/N: Beta reader shopper-mania

-----

Harry was walking up and down the small waiting room with his hands on his back looking down to the carpet. Mr. Weasley and Mr. Granger were studying the young boy. They could not help to feel amused, because they remembered their moments, when they were in his position.

"I have the feeling that we forgot something", Harry said to him self. "Maybe I forgot the flowers?" He turned to the men. "Do we need flowers?"

Mr. Granger was thinking ... Mr. Weasley stood and started to walk like Harry, his hands on his back. "I think we need flowers. "

"How do we get them?" Harry asked.

"Well, you are a wizard, so do your magic." Mr. Granger replied.

"Yes ... well ... I'm not that good with conjuring things, especially flowers," Harry said.

"Well, I will do my best", Mr. Weasley said.

He concentrated shortly, waved his wand, and murmured something under his breath. Small purple unknown flowers appeared everywhere in the waiting room, and they kept appearing. The waiting room started to smell like...disgusting old socks.

"Oh, stop it", Mr. Granger screamed. "This is disgusting!"

Mr. Weasley was trying to stop the flow of the purple flowers, but to no effect ... they kept appearing in the waiting room ... now the men were standing knee high in the flowers and the smell started to become unbearable.

"Let's get out of here and find a better waiting room before things get out of hand here", Harry said hurriedly.

"Good idea", Mr. Granger said. He grabbed Mr. Weasley and dragged him to the door. Harry opened the door and bolted outside, closely followed by Mr. Granger, dragging a half protesting Mr. Weasley ... and the little smelling purple flowers.

"What is happening here?" an angry Mrs. Brogan said, looking to the men like they were little children. "What is that disgusting smell?"

Harry looked hurriedly to Mrs. Brogan. "Mr. Granger here tried to perform magic with the wand of Mr. Weasley, and something went wrong!" He could hear the indignation from Mr. Weasley and Mr. Granger behind him, but he did not care. At least he could have some fun.

"Did they, those little boys?" Mrs. Brogan said in a low and threatening voice. She pulled her wand, switched it and the flowers disappeared immediately. She waved her wand again, and the smell was replaced by a smell of roses. Then she looked to the two adults and she switched her wand sharply up and down. Both men froze and were petrified.

"So Mr. Potter ... You claim that you learned enough from your future father-in-laws about marriage. Do please tell me what you have learned." Her voice sounded almost like that of Dolores Umbridge ... maybe a little bit higher. Harry was sure that she could shatter any glass immediately surrounding if she started to sing.

"Well ... yeah. I learned a lot." Harry stammered.

"Please tell me what you have learned", Mrs. Brogan asked her voice started to sound like the whistle of a train.

"Well ... never disagree with your wife; otherwise you sleep on the couch. Oh, yes before I forget, tell your wife that she is beautiful every morning when they wake up, even when they are not." Harry was thinking hard to say something more.

"That is a lot of information those two, friendly fathers-in-law taught you. Maybe you know some other things as well, like ... do you know where the babies are coming from?"

"Well ... eh"

Harry started to get nervous now. He slowly pulled his wand from his waistband.

"Well ... from the mother", he said relieved.

"And where does the mother get the baby from then?" Mrs. Brogan asked. Her voice had a threatening undertone.

"Eh ... from ... from the ... ministry?"

"Ministry!" Mrs. Brogan asked astonished. "You are joking, are you not? You truly do not know where the babies are coming from. How could we supply our citizens with babies, do you have any idea what kind of organizatorical problems that would give for the ministry?"

At that moment, rescue came in the form of Madame Bones. She walked briskly towards Harry. "Are you ready, Harry?" She looked to the petrified fathers. "What is going on here?"

"Only an extra lesson for Mr. Potter here and those two fathers were interfering with my lesson." Mrs. Brogan said. With a fast wave of her wand, the two men were released from the body bind. "You never know too much, you know." She said, looking at Harry. "When you are in your first marriage night with your bride, and you don't know anything, what your bride will do to you?" Now she smirked and left the room.

"Well, let's go, because your brides are waiting for you, Mr. Potter." With this, Madame Bones walked to her office, with Harry and the two fathers following more sedately.

"Madame Bones, please", Harry said hurriedly to the minister. "Can you conjure flowers for us, please?"

Madame Bones smiled. "That is already taken care for, Harry. Let's go."

-----

Never in her life did she imagine that this would happen. She was marrying Harry Potter today, something she had always dreamed of but knew would never happen. Now, here she was at fifteen and marrying the Boy Who Lived. She sighed. It would not have happened if Voldemort did not infect her. Who would think that Voldemort would do something good for the change? If he would knew, I think that Voldemort might explode of anger. Maybe she needed to send him an owl and thank him for his services.

Her robes were very fancy. They were a soft blue color, simple and elegant, made of a light material that shimmered when she moved. She wore a white dress underneath it with a flower design embroidered in it and came up to just above her knees.

She and her mother were almost fighting over those robes. They were so beautiful, but her mother was thinking about how many those robes would cost for poor Harry. Yeah, poor Harry. He could buy the shop thousand times over. However, thanks to Hermione she could buy them and that was the most important thing here, she could wear the robes she always dreamt of.

She adjusted the wreath in her hair. Molly had made her a wreath with white daises, tiger lilies, and freesias that came from a small garden her mother kept that was enchanted so that all the flowers would last year round. It had shocked Ginny that her mother had made it considering she was not too happy with the circumstances. Nevertheless, Molly had said she wanted Ginny's wedding to be as perfect as possible, but Ginny knew that was not going to happen.

Ginny sat on her bed and sighed. She fiddled with a stray thread on her bedspread and waited, trying to forget her nervousness. She wondered what Harry was feeling? Did he even want to go through this? Not that he had much choice, because all of us would die when we would not do it.

Then she thought about the coming wedding night and his duty to come. She could not help then to grin. Wow, what would that boy get a surprise tonight. She had a special set of half-transparent silk ... Hermione called it a baby doll. And that silk ... soft- like material. Hermione had the same, only her color was light blue, while Ginny's color was white.

There was a knock on her door.

"Come in."

Hermione, Molly, and Anna walked in and smiled at her. Her mother was wearing dress robes of deep purple, trimmed with light purple and her hair piled up on top of her head in elegant curls. Hermione wore the same dress as Ginny and had her hair in the same sleek twist.

"Oh Ginny and Hermione, you both look beautiful," Molly breathed, tears in her eyes and rushed to her daughter.

"Thanks Mum," Ginny muttered as Molly hugged her.

"Are you ready dear?" she asked and adjusted the wreath in Ginny's hair.

"No," Ginny replied. Molly smiled.

"Wedding day jitters. Every bride gets them," Molly said.

"Harry has them bad," Hermione said. Ginny looked at her.

"He does?" she asked, slightly shocked. Hermione nodded.

"I just checked up on him and our fathers, and Harry has gone crazy. They conjured flowers, but I decided to help them a bit. The smell is the same as the smell of Ron's socks. They are now filling the waiting room ... and all three of them are panicking now."

"He wants everything to be perfect for the both of us," Hermione said. Ginny gave a small smile, still not convinced that he wanted to marry her out of love. Hermione must have noticed. Ginny had confided in her earlier about her worries. She smiled and sat next to Ginny. "He knows that we need to marry, and he said already that he is going to work on our relationship. The most important thing is that he also knows that wizard marriages cannot be canceled or divorced. I am sure that we can make something beautiful out of this."

Hermione squeezed her hand and Ginny smiled.

"And what about you, Hermione?"

Hermione sighted. "I know that he likes you the most, Ginny. With time, I hope he will also like me ... more then a best friend, the bookworm for his needs."

There was another knock on the door and the minister's head poked in.

"I have here two rings for you. These rings are the engagement rings, which Harry had forgotten to give."

The minister gave the rings to the girls.

Ginny looked to her splendid ring with large ovals, which were interwoven with set of diamonds. The interwoven diamonds gave the suggestion of waves. "This ring must have cost a fortune", she said totally in awe. The diamonds were sparkling in the light of the room, embedded in yellow gold.

Then she looked at the ring from Hermione, who was staring at it. "Who would have thought that Harry had such a good taste", she said in amazement. Hermione's ring was in a form like a small and narrow crown. "It is the ring for a princess", Hermione whispered. "I think that my father was helping him, because when I was small, he said that he would find a prince for his princess to marry me." There were seven diamonds embedded in the ring, the smallest on the outsides and going inwards becoming larger ... and so giving the impression of a crown.

Both of them put the rings on their fingers.

"They are here"

"We're ready. Come on Pumpkin, let's get you married," Molly said. Ginny and Hermione shakily stood up and slowly made their way towards the door. They were scared now. They did not want to go downstairs and face everyone.

-----

A/N: Beta reader shopper-mania
Sign up to rate and review this story