Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The power of the elemental

Chapter 1

by wimvincken 3 reviews

A Romantic!Grey!Powerful!Harry becomes an elemental fire, thunder, wind, earth and water will be his companions in the battle against evil.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Bill Weasley, Dumbledore, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Lupin, Molly Weasley, Narcissa, Petunia Dursley, Ron, Snape, Tonks, Vernon Dursley - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 3485 words

5Original
Editor: The Resident
Introduction

An elemental is a person who is controlling the powers of nature.

An elemental sorcerer is a person who is controlling elemental creatures. Every creature belongs to certain elemental type (earth, fire, air, and water) with its specific attributes, and its power is limited to that of the sorcerer.

(Source: Book of Magic, Merlin)

Nymphadora Tonks, who was standing behind a huge oak tree, under an invisibility cloak, was looking intently to the shop, where a demigod had disappeared. Today it was Sunday, 29th of August, vacation time for all students in Hogwarts. Since it was vacation, she had guard duty in Little Whinging. Her task was guarding the Boy-Who-Lived.

Her guarding duty started at the beginning of July. Albus Dumbledore and her highest boss, Madam Bones, had made an agreement to share intelligence and people. This was a big improvement compared with previous year, where she also had guard duty, but without the knowledge of the Madam Bones. She would then take days off and spend her free days working for the Order.

Now she was guarding the Boy-Who-Lived with the knowledge of Madam Bones and Albus Dumbledore, this agreement made it for her it much easier.

Every morning at 9 a.m., she arrived at Little Whinging, positioned her self in front of Number 4 Privet Drive, and resumed guard duty. At 6 p.m., somebody from the Order would take over. This was mostly Remus Lupin, the infamous werewolf, old friend of Sirius Black and the parents of Harry Potter.

Her guard duty today started, as usual, at 9 a.m., drinking coffee at Arabella Figg place, and walking towards her observation point in front of Number 4 Privet Drive. She looked briefly to the window, where she knew was the room of Harry Potter, and as usual resumed her stance under the invisibility cloak.

At eleven o'clock, the front door of Number 4 Privet Drive opened and a god stepped out. The god, who was in the form of a walking man, was bumming slowly, sensual, and animal like in slow strides towards the street. Tonks became instantly wet between the legs. Seeing this god of sex walking in front of her turned her on instantly.

The walking god in front of her was tall... about one meter eighty-five, his hair was blacker then black, shining and long, bound together in a tail, falling behind his back. The god wore tight black leather trousers, which fit him like a second skin. She got a brief look at his front, which showed that he was build large and big, and that look turned her on even more. His hips were narrow, and showed his ass nicely, tight and round. She could not help to moan.

His chess was wide, and was covered in black leather t-shirt. She could see his nipples very clearly, but also every curve of his muscles. His flat stomach muscles were clearly visible. This god was built perfectly, a piece of male species only being seen in movies and paintings, never ever seen in real.

Then the eyes... those eyes would haunt her in her dreams, eyes so intense green, as if they were pools of green fire. The impression she got from this walking god was controlled power, of animal charisma, the slow sense of sensuality and seductiveness, glowing all around him.

Tonks shook herself mentally, and tried to come to her senses. This was madness, who is that person and what did he do at Number 4 Privet Drive, the house where Harry Potter lived? She looked briefly to the house, then to the window where Harry's room was, but saw nothing special, and then she looked to the walking god. Oh Merlin, he walks like a leopard. She decided to check on the boy-who-lived first, before following that demigod.

Quickly she Apparated into Harry's room and found it... changed beyond her expectations and belief. The small little room was not there anymore. Instead, she was looking at a suite with in the centre of the suite a king-sized bed in red and golden colours, silver draping covering the bed, thick and lustrous light blue moquette on the ground, paintings on the wall, desk and several chairs, and an easy armchair in front of a fireplace. The coved ceiling has delicately designed scenes from La Fontaine's fables. What is going on?

She knew that she needed to warn the Order, because this is, supposed to be a small room with a small cot with a broken table and one wrecked chair. Where was Harry Potter? He supposes to be in his room, and not wandering around. Suddenly she was thinking about the demigod, walking there outside Privet Drive. She stormed out of the suite and stormed downstairs, searching for Harry or his relatives.

She came into the kitchen, looked, looked in the salon, the hallway, and found nobody. "Hello is anyone home here?" she screamed. There was no answer. Nobody seems to be home. Suddenly it started to come to her. That demigod was not Harry, surely not?

Tonks sprinted outside and searched for the demigod. Yeah, there he was, still strolling on the pavement, as if he owned the whole god forbidden place. Before she would alarm the order, she decided to follow the demigod and see where he was going. She increased her walking speed and followed him.

Now she was standing behind the huge oak tree, under her invisibility cloak, and waiting for the demigod to reappear. She was waiting already for five minutes, and she decided to look into the shop. She wanted to see if her demigod was still there.

She approached the shop. It was a small local neighbourhood supermarket. She could see the typical cluttering of goods in the shop, and briefly, she caught a glance of a large, blond woman behind the cashier, who seemed to stare ate something behind a large rack with cornflakes.

Tonks entered the shop, and stepped immediately to the side... she did not want to be an obvious target for a shooting lunatic. Her hand was on her wand, in case it got ugly here, and looked around. There was her demigod; he was standing in front of the cashier, the large blonde woman. Her demigod finished paying the woman for her shopping and strolled towards Tonks.

"Wotcher Tonks," the demigod said, and smiled that unbelievingly smile. Tonks was flabbergasted and stunned. It smiled to me!

"Did you lose your tongue, Tonks?" the demigod asked.

"Wh... what?" she stammered.

"Your tongue... you know, that thing in your mouth, what you use to taste and kiss?" the demigod answered with an even face.

"Tongue? You mean..." Tonks did not know how to react anymore. Who was this demigod?

"Who are you?" she managed to drag out.

"I'm Harry, Tonks. Did you loose your memory? You look good by the way. Do you want to walk with me back to hellhole number four at Privet Drive number?"

Tonks only managed to nod, and followed the demigod... no... Harry Potter.

"What happened demi... Harry. What happened with you, you look so sex... so good?" Tonks stammered. He smiled again, that blistering smile of him, wet between her legs again, her knickers moistened.

"Yeah, I changed a bit, haven't I? Overall, I have changed for the good, I think. The most important thing what happened this summer is that I got free from all those oppressing people. I am going to live my life, as I see fit, not being forced to do things that certain people think I should."

He watched sideways at Tonks, who was now walking next to him. Her eyes were wide and stared intently to the pavement. She was clearly not looking around her, and he could see the confused look on her face.

"Look Tonks, I understand what you are doing here. You're supposed to guard the Boy-Who-Lived, and report to the impotent ministry and the manipulative old coot, telling them what is happening here. You can do that of course, and I will not stop you. You can give them my message as well, because this is much easier then waiting before they might notice something.

I am bringing these shopping bags to the kitchen and leave for Gringotts to get a lot of money and do some shopping. Then I am going to get myself a girlfriend or two and I plan to have a good time. Tell that old coot not to stand in my way, because I will blast that manipulator sky-high. Do you understand what I am saying, Tonks?"

"What?"

"Do you understand what I am saying, Tonks?"

"Yes, blast the old man sky-high."

"Exactly, you got the general idea," smirked Harry.

"Now go to the old coot and tell him the news. I will be here only ten minutes and I'm gone," Harry said.

"But you can't leave this place, Harry. What about all the protections?" Tonks said.

"I can leave when ever I want, and I can go to where ever I want." Waves of magic were whirling around the two of them. Tonks could feel very clearly the enormous waves of magic travelling everywhere around her.

She could feel the hair on her neck standing upright. That man next to her, the new Harry Potter, the demigod, was a walking power source, much more powerful then she ever felt from Dumbledore when he was angry. Dumbledore she considered the most powerful wizard she ever met.

She looked at Harry, and he had a half amused smile on his face. "Who are you?" she asked, watching his face intently.

"My name is Harry Potter, and I am an Elemental Sorcerer. Do you want to be my girlfriend, Tonks?"

Tonks did understand what her demigod had said, and she could clearly understand what her demigod had asked her. She could not remember what he said before about... Sorcerer?

"What did you say, Harry?" she asked again, only to be sure.

"I am an Elemental Sorcerer and I want you to be my girlfriend for now," he answered her amused.

"Girlfriend? You mean..."

Tonks was flabbergasted again; she could not believe what was happening. She felt her body reacting to him and his question stirred emotions in her, she was not aware she had.

"I'm go... I mean I will talk to the old coot... I mean Dumbledore," she stammered and Apparated away, not caring if anyone could see her.

Harry was laughing loudly with deep rolling sound from his belly. Now the show can begin.

He walked into the house of his relatives and placed the shopping in the cupboards and refrigerator. His relatives were sent away already for two months, and this pitiful excuse of a house was his residence ever since. Today was the first day that he came out into the open with his new abilities, and he was enjoying the anticipation immensely. The 'Power the Dark Lord knows' not was obviously his new abilities. The prophecy as he heard in the office of Albus Dumbledore at Hogwarts was still running though his head.

Harry walked to his suite upstairs, took his trunk, and shrunk it, placing the small matchbox-sized trunk into his pocket. He looked around his room one more time, and walked slowly and relaxed downstairs.

He opened the front door and strolled outside. He looked around and still saw nobody. That old coot becomes slow, he thought. How can such old man manage his little war with his boyfriend Tom Riddle?

Harry heard the typical popping sound of people Apparating in, and there was the Order of Phoenix standing in front of him. Well, not the full Order of the Flaming Penguin, but the most important people whom he liked to talk with.

In front of the Order were the three most senior people, Albus Dumbledore, Alastor Moody, aka Mad-Eye, and Snape.

"You are an old coot, and you are much too old for these cowboy stories, lately," Harry said with an easy voice. He noticed Tonks between the order members, behind Dumbledore. She still seemed to be impressed by him. Good.

"I beg you pardon?" Dumbledore said confused. He could see Snape already fingering his wand, and Moody showed the beginning of a wild grin on his scarred face.

"That doesn't matter anymore, Dumbledore, you old coot. I was waiting here already for some time before you all appeared. I believe that you all belong to the old birds club, the club of the Flaming Penguin, where the members are too old, too bitter, too sick in their minds and much too old, soft and weak to be called fighters, except Moody here. "

Dumbledore's expression was truly funny. His eyes widened, mouth was already half open.

"I beg you pardon?" he repeated, this time stunned.

Snape pulled his wand in one flashing movement and fired a curse towards Harry. Harry moved his hand briefly and between him and the Order appeared a wall of transparent ice. The curse hit the wall and was gone.

The three men were surrounded by four walls and a roof of thick, half-transparent ice.

"I know that you can hear me, Dumbledore. I only want to tell you, that I am free now, I refuse to let someone bend my will, and I will do what I want from now on. I do not need any protection, and you will stay away from me. If you will ignore my warnings, you will bleed for that."

He waved, but continued to speak.

"My dear old fellows, I am going to shop. I wish you a spiffing good time, and I see you at Hogwarts. Bye, bye."

Harry made a waving gesture with his hand and disappeared in front of the astonished Order of Phoenix.

Harry appeared straight in the bedroom of Ginny Weasley soundlessly. He saw that the girl was sleeping... she was lying on her bed... it was a pity... with her clothes on. He walked to her, kneeled and softly he laid his hand on her shoulder.

"Ginny, wake up, I am here," he whispered in her air. Slowly she awoke... opening her eyes... her eyes widened. "Harry... is that you? What happened with you? You look amazing!"

Harry smiled. "Sssssssssssssssssssh... you will alarm everyone in the Burrow. But yeah, it is me. Do you want to come with me?"

She nodded silently.

"Let's go. Take my hand and we are gone," he said.

She grabbed his hand, and they both disappeared from Ginny's room.

The arrived in a room full of plants and photos. Harry could see photos of Luna, Luna and her father, and what he assumed was her mother.

A movement behind his back alerted Harry, and he turned swiftly. "Luna," he said happily.

Luna was still sitting on the sofa with a book in her lap. "Harry and Ginny, why are you here?" she said dreamily.

"To pick you up," Harry said simply.

"Oh. Where are we going?" she asked.

"To my manor," Harry said. "You and Ginny will be part of my harem. Do you want to join?"

Luna was smiling. "Of cause I want to join your harem, Harry. Let's go."

"And what about your father?" Ginny asked.

"Never mind my father," Luna said, not dreamily anymore. "Let's go!"

Harry took her hand, grabbed Ginny with his other, and they disappeared.

They appeared in the bedroom of his manor. "So ladies, we are in my manor, and this is our bedroom. Why don't you two already undress?"

"Boy, wake up and make breakfast!"

Harry looked confused... who was screaming in his manor?

"Boy, when you don't wake up, I make you suffer!"

Suffer? Who is screaming that I am going to suffer? Harry grabbed his wand and looked around. Ginny and Luna were looking afraid.

"Who is that, Harry?" ask Ginny.

"I don't know, Gin. But who ever he is, he sounds familiar somehow," Harry answered thoughtfully.

"WAKE UP, YOU FREAK!"

Harry sat upright in his bed, suddenly awake.

"Oh Merlin, this was a dream!" he cried out to the still closed door.

"Yes Uncle. I am coming," he yelled to the door.

Harry stepped out of his little cot. Oh shit, that was all a dream. And a harem as well... wow! Luna? Who could think about Luna like that? Ginny yes, but Luna? In a harem? Manor? Tonks?

He went downstairs to make the breakfast for his relatives.

Harry waited until his uncle left the house to go to work, so he could escape his aunt and nephew. Harry raced upstairs and sat on his broken chair to think. That was the weirdest dream he ever had.

He was so lucky that his relatives did not assign him any more new assignments for the summer until now. Since he was back at the Privet Drive yesterday, he did not hear any bad word or threat from his relatives. So the threats from the Order members seemed to have helped, and he was very happy about that. He decided when he would owl the Order, to mention that their treatment of his relatives for sure helped.

Harry really expected that he would suffer nightmares last night, but the nightmares never came, except that strange dream. He felt wonderful in his dream, powerful, and aggressive. He could have any girl in his dream... even Tonks.

Tonks was attracted to him... in his dream... and she is very pretty. He would love to get involved with Tonks, because according the twins, the best way to learn sex is having it with an older woman. Oh yeah!

But a harem... why the hell would he built a harem? And with Luna? He never thought about Luna as a girl, who was attractive in that way. He always thought about Luna as a strange girl, and a good friend. But in his dream, Luna was very sexy and she had an amazing smile.

And what the hell is an elemental sorcerer? And how could he do magic without a wand? And how did he conjure that ice wall? And how did he lockup professors Dumbledore and Snape?

Thinking about this dream kept his thoughts away from Sirius. The Sirius, who died to rescue him? Sirius did the same as Harry did, because he went to the Ministry to rescue Sirius... who was not there at that time.

Harry fell asleep again.

He could feel a small ball appearing in his belly... and it was growing rapidly... bigger and bigger. He could feel his insides moving aside... the ball was moving to his lower body! The ball became warm... hot... hotter... it burned his insides! The searing pain travelled from his abdomen to his chest... the ball was still in his lower body and it was burning. And it was moving as well... this time the ball came up... like it wanted to get out of his belly.

Burning sensations travelled through his body... Harry started to sweat terrible... the sweat was streaming from his body, wetting the blanket on his cot. Wave after wave of heath slammed in his body... he could already imagine the flames coming from his lower body.

The ball in his lower body pushed against the inside of his skin... right under his abdomen it was, pushing outside. Harry was not asleep anymore, and with wide eyes he saw the skin in his belly moving up... like something was pushing it outside. He remembered a movie with the name Aliens, and there he saw a scene similar as what he was experimenting as well!

Oh Merlin, I'm going to die! I will be torn open by what ever is there. Am I dreaming? Is it a nightmare? You can't think about being in a nightmare, when you are in a nightmare.

Harry screamed... but no sound came over his lips... everything was quiet... it was a dream... only in dreams was it possible to be silenced. The searing pain became unbearable now, and he was screaming silently.

Suddenly he felt that the ball penetrated his belly... he felt that his skin burst and a golden ball flew out his belly... but his belly did not burst open in blood and gore... he saw nothing special, except that all his insides were pushed outside and sideways as well. When the ball was out of his body, the pain subsided immediately... a feeling of extreme relief washed over him. He hesitantly touched his belly... no... everything felt as it suppose to feel... smooth skin.

Above his body... about a meter... was a red light floating in the air... hanging there like a red light bulb?

Harry again felt a small ball appearing in his belly... and was growing rapidly. He felt horrified and panicked. Soaring pain floated through his body... he screamed a silence scream again... and he lost consciousness.
Sign up to rate and review this story