Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What about her?

First Maybe My Last

by iiheartgerardway 0 reviews

the bands bus breaks down which leaves them in a odd sleeping perdicament as Jenny goes out with oliver and comes back in an odd state and something happens between her and gerard while frank was out

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2024-03-14 - Updated: 2024-03-14 - 1255 words

0Unrated
First Maybe My Last


Gerard pov :

I wake up to a empty bed, looking around i see jenny on the other one and with the sound of water hitting the bathroom tile floors, im assuming frank is in the shower, i sit up checking the time “9:00 am” i sigh getting up from the bed i hear jenny moaning and turning around tired its so late whys she still sleep? How long was she up for? Walking to the mini fridge by the window i grab a cold coffee, i walk over to the bathroom door knocking an walking in “what the fuck, gerard??” he yells from the shower “im just brushing my teeth, calm down oh my god” i roll my eyes, washing my face and doing my usual stuff and i step out the bathroom to see jenny awake stretching her arms, “hey” i say to her, she smiles and says “good morning”


Jennys pov :

I woke up tired wondering why i was up so late instantly regretting it as the golden sun hit my face waking me up, i sit up and start looking around to see gerard gone and frank left to?
I sit there for a second stretching and thinking about where they probably went, they wont have a concert here till like 2 more days atleast thats what oliver told me ( he bought tickets ) i was confused until i saw gerard come out the bathroom and greeting me “good morning” i told him stretching out my arms until i get up from the bed to go get a coffee to wake me up, walking to the fridge and opening it i see theres no more coffees left i groan and turn around to go use the bathroom “franks in there, but i think u can still go in there..” i knock on the door and open it “gerard?” frank asked me “no its um jenny sorry but i really have to pee..” “your good, dont worry”he reasured me and i did my buisness washed my hands and left, oliver came through the door and looked happy, he whispered to me “remember that one cute boy i saw at the mall..” “yeaah” “i just saw him again and i got his number!!” he started doing little jumps and we held hands screaming , then i started walking backwards and trying to get to the bed when i tripped and fell on gerard i got up fast and apologized to him immediately helping him up.



Gerard pov :

As she went to the bathroom and came out her friend oliver came into the room and whispered something to her, i got anxious not knowing what there saying, not knowing if it was about me or not i went to go get my coffee when someone fell into me causing me to fall, it was jenny she immediately got up and said sorry to me and helping me up, “your all good haha no need to apologize i reassured her as she continued with her friend to there bed gossiping, i went to go lay down on me and franks bed when frank came out with only a towel on, i sat up looking at him with a side eye as he collects his clothes and back into the bathroom he goes.

1 hour later our manager came into the room with a distressed look, “so were gonna have to cancel our show in montana unfortunately due to the bus being down, me and frank groan and roll our eyes irritated but i was still trying to be calm, as i told him “no its fine thanks for telling me, i see jenny looking over at me from the corner of my eye.


Jenny pov :

Gerards manager came in after like an hour of me and oliver talking and was talking about some bus and canceling a show, it was all a blur really and i started looking at gerard, he looked irritated but it was kind of.. Attractive, i was looking at him in gaze until oliver hit me “ow!, whyd you do that..” stop staring at him its weird..” i rolled my eyes and we went back to talking about random stuff untill oliver asked me if i wanted to go out to a club with him, obviously i said yes and we started planning our pre game and what to wear quickly, oliver decided to wear a tight no sleeve black shirt with a giant hole in the middle over his chest area, and baggyish cargo pants and i decided to wear a white mini draw string dress with a small cut out shape under my boob area and a little cut near my thigh, i shapped my curves in the mirror with oliver putting on his rectangle shaped black tinted glasses we start taking pictures and i walk over to my bed to grab my purse making sure everything is in it, we start pregaming with small shots and getting ready, while i do my make up gerard comes in the bathroom and closes the door i turn over to look at him “yes?” he walks up to me quietly getting close “can i come with you?” he gave me puppy eyes and i look at him “i dont want people taking pictures of us together thinking where dating or smth, no gerard.” he groans and says “your right, fine im not taking care of u if u come back drunk btw” i open the door pushing him out and finishing my makeup, i call oliver over and we leave (having the best night everrrr XD)


Later at like 11:22 pm

NSFW WARNING!!

I stumble into the hotel room seeing gerard sitting up on his phone, i walk over to the bed setting my purse down and trying to take my shoes off but i slip an fall, i groan loudly “your not gonna help me??” gerard shakes his head no and i roll my eyes getting into the bed, a little while later i start feeling THINGS down there trying to ignore it is making it worse so i look over at gerard, and hes still on his phone ignoring me i get bold and get up walking over to his bed climbing on it and sitting on his lap facing him still ignoring me, i get impatient and trying to take his shirt off but he stops me glaring at me annoyed, he takes me and flips me over on the other side of the bed and pulls up my dress, “if i do this will u leave me alone?” i nodd at him and he comes close to me almost kissing me but he stops himself, he pulls down my underwear and stares at me he smiles but quickly wipes it off his face as he puts his fingers in me and starts doing his thing while i moan and pant under him, he goes faster and smirks looking at me, “gerard hey, im gonna um..” he looks down at me “oh i know” he goes as fast as he can and i end up YOU KNOW and he pulls my underwear back up cleaning his hands he tells me to move over to the other bed and i roll my eyes at him smirking, as soon as i lay down i pass out.




AHHHHH HEYYY
i tried out a new thing as u can see... tell me what u think abt it and new chapters soon!

thanks for reading! :3
Sign up to rate and review this story