Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What about her?

What About Her?

by iiheartgerardway 0 reviews

Gerard and Frank have to share a hotel room with a random girl named Jenny because of poor management but Gerard makes the best out of it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2024-03-14 - Updated: 2024-03-16 - 1487 words

0Unrated
What About Her??

gerards pov:

i walk into the hotel lobby sitting down on the couch as the manager checks us in for a room,
"i booked this last week!? what the fuck do you mean its not there??"
i sigh thinking to myself im so tired can he hurry upp i pick up my phone and look at my notifs and scroll thru instagram stories and reels, then FINALLY our manager tells us to come on, we walk up to the room and open the door, a girl sitting on a bed stares at us scared and confused is he serious??i think to myself as my face relaxes a little not wanting to scare her, "we have to separeate you all so two of you have to share a room with her, thats what the lady said atleast" i turn to frank when he starts to speak rasing his voice a little obviously upset, "what the fuck kinda hotel is this why do we have to share a room with this random girl..what if shes a fan or something??" i look over at her to see her looking straight at me, she turns over looking at her phone trying to hide that she was looking at me "ill go in there ok? frank come on.." i set my stuff down by a bed and introduce myself and frank to her as frank closes the door flipping ray mikey and bob off laughing, glad to see hes calmed down.


jenny pov:

what the fuck.. i froze not saying anything as i watch them argue and whos sleeping in my room, then i see him, fucking gerard way?? ive never listened to mcr but i know gerard way, i stare at him lost in thought and he looked back at me i jump and get on my phone imediatlly, then i hear him say "ill go in there ok?? frank come on.." he sets his stuff down and i try not to smile as he intoduces him and his friend frank? i think that was his name, and i introduce myself to him, frank playing at the door with the other guys, gerard goes into the bathroom on the phone with someone, sounds like someone close to him i stop ease dropping when i hear the door open he walks to frank telling him something.


gerard pov:

i step into the bathroom and i enter the room "mom" the phone read she told me "did you land yet?" she tells me it sounds like shes outside or somethin'.. "yeah mom im good" i respond to her, the rest of the conversation blurs as its just a regular check up on me i guess, but anyways something she said caught me and i froze "im kind of in the hospital, dont worry tho! im gonna be ok i just had a little scare, haha come visit me when u can ok??" i responded to her asking what happend she tells me everything and i calm down knowing shell be fine, but i gotta tell mikey, i sigh and hang up the phone with my departure, i walk out the bathroom smiling at the girl and turning to frank, tell him ill be back and not to be rude as i step out to go see mikey.

jenny pov :

whatd u say your name was? frank asked me "jenny..jenny powel" i still look at my phone texting my best friend telling her gerard way is at our hotel, "hey wheres the remote?" "its on the table over there" i say shyly back to him, he smiles and thanks me as he puts on a random movie and lays back falling asleep slowly, i get up and step in the bathroom once he was fully asleep jumping up and down, untill the realization hit me.. theres no way gerard way would fall for me?? ughhh what am i thinking i flush the toilet and wash my hands stepping out of the bathroom, and as soon as i do gerard comes through the door, i fast walk over to my bed sitting on it texting erin abt everything freaking out, he greets me with a smile "hey.." i say lowly instantly regereting how quiet i am "im uh sorry tha its kinda awkward here sleeping in a room with two random guys, id be nervous and quiet to.." i scream in my head embaressed abt how he peeped that fuckk i curse in my head upset, "haha yeah" we continue to have conversation untill there manager walks in "hey gerard were goin to get food u and frank coming??"he nodds waking frank up telling him there leaving then tells them "ill be down there give me 5 minutes to put my shoes on k??" they walk out and he looks at me "it was a fibb lol, um" he looks nervous "can i get your number? you know to keep up with the room.." i smile and nodd giving him my number he walks out and goes down stairs, im literally jumping on the inside trying not to scream cus id get complaints.


gerard pov:

after she puts in her number i put on my shoes walking out a hint of a smile forms on my face but i quickly erase it knowing mikey would sense something was up, walking into the elevator i take a picture with a fan and make my way down stairs with the guys and frank smiles at me, we all pile into the fan and drive to a dennys (or somthing) we step in and sit at a booth order and as were eating i get a text, i look down and its her she says "also my friend oliver is in the hotel with us, and hes trans so please dont make a big deal on how he looks ok?" i respond to her and we text for a while untill frank starts looking over my shoulder, he whispers to me "ouu u got her number to??" i shove him with my shoulder shushing him and smiling a little, "hey guys i gotta go use the bathroom brb" i walk to a urinal doing my business and i get another text, i wash my hands dry them and walk out on my phone texting the same girl ive been texting since we got here, i laugh at her shyness and somewhat dark humor, i go and sit down to finish eating and we leave the place on our way back to the hotel frank bob ray and mikey all go down to the pool that we renvated for the whole time we were there ( so people wouldnt come up to them asking for pictures and all) i walk into the room with oliver and jenny and they both look at me them start laughing i get a little nervous then laugh it off and sit on the bed on my phone scrolling on facebook and other things.


jenny pov:

oliver walks into the hotel room an hour later that gerard leaves "they literally just left u missed them" i smile at my best friend and he runs to me, he sits on the bed and we gossip about how hot the members are ofcorse oliver knew all ther names and explained alot about gerard to me, while were talking gerard walks in and we both laugh exicted, he laughs a little walking over to the second bed laying down on his phone laughng here and there, oliver gets up and says "ohhh yeah i gotta go visit my mom" obviously trying to leave me with gerard, i stand up and hug him remembering im only wearing shorts like pajama shorts that show a little bit of my ass, after hugging him we depart and i imedietly sit down, "so thats oliver?" i nodd at him "yeah thats him" gerard hums sitting up on the bed with me, i herad u guys talking abt me ya know" he gets close his warm breath on my face, he gets closer like hes abt to kiss me but he didnt he sat back down on his bed wrapping in his blanket right back on his phone, i sit there dumb founded trying to process what just happened i can see a hint of a smile on him as i just text oliver about what happened.


new chapter soon!!
im new to the website so let me know if u like this and if u want diffrent
types of stories! ( like from diffrent bands/ animes/games etc!!)

anyways there might b errors (im writing this at school lol)
i might get writers block BUTTT ill try my best!!
btw idk there personalitys i just got into mcr and im trying to get there names and how they act down right now so bare with me lol :))
Sign up to rate and review this story