Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry's Seraglio

Puffs and pets

by stuffjeff

See chapter one

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bellatrix, Cho, Harry, Hermione, Narcissa, Padma, Pansy, Parvati - Warnings: [R] [X] - Published: 2006-09-16 - Updated: 2006-09-16 - 9173 words

?Blocked

I'm just mucking about in JKR's backyard. Any characters preferences in this story are not necessarily those that JKR intended.




The next morning Harry was waking up with an unfamiliar feeling in his groin, unfamiliar not uncomfortable. Far from it actually. He slowly opened his eyes and widened them when he realized he was about to cum. With a sharp intake of breath the sticky white liquid left his second head and was cleaned up immediately. At first he thought it was Katie giving him a waking up present, but she was laying next to him. He looked down and saw pet lavishing his member with her tongue. When there was no longer any cum coming she released his member and looked up to her master.

'Good morning master.' she said with a grin.

Harry smirked at her 'Yes at good morning pet, you made sure of that.'

'It's a pet's duty to make sure her master is happy.' she said.

'You did an excellent job pet. Did you have another wish I can grant you?' he asked her.

Pet nodded furiously 'Pet would like it if master would mate with pet regularly.'

Harry nodded 'And how does pet want to mate.'

'Pet likes to be mating like the doggies do master. Pushing it in deeply from behind.'

Pet's dirty talk was causing Harry jr. to become active again and Harry thought "why not?" when he noticed he was hard once again.

'Pet do you want to mate now, or do you want to do it later?' he asked.

Pet's eyes widened 'Master wants to mate with pet? Please mate with pet master.' she said getting into her preferred position in front of his eyes. Harry stroked her slit with a finger and found that she was completely wet already. He shrugged and placed his cock at the wet opening and entered her with a fast thrust. She moaned and when he moved slowly she seemed a bit disappointed, so he sped up a bit and she started purring. He went faster again and the purring changed into full out moaning. Slamming into he shifted his hands around her surprisingly firm behind and thinking of Katie's reaction rubbed her rosette with his thumb. He hadn't been doing it for long when pet shrieked and the walls of her pussy tightened in orgasmic pleasure.

Pet arms gave out and she dropped her head to the mattress, which also caused Harry to leave her wet and hot folds unfortunately. He looked her firm behind and got an idea.

'Pet can I use you however I like?' He asked.

'Yes master can use pet anyway he wants to.' she replied causing Harry to smile at her which she couldn't actually see since she was facing away from him.

He grabbed her cheeks with his hands and spread them gaining him a good look at her rosette. He placed his member against it and slowly forced himself inside her ass. When he entered her she gasped and shuddered for a moment.

Slowly he moved inside her and as he got used to her tight ass and gradually increased his speed relishing the tight feeling caused by her ass. As he moved faster and faster pet became more vocal. She went from grunting to purring and eventually moaning. Only a couple of strokes before her own climax Harry came inside her ass, filling it with the warm and sticky goo. He pulled out of her and sprayed the rest of his orgasm across her backside. They feeling of his cum spattering on her ass proved to be the final straw and pet shrieked with a volume that was sure to wake everyone in the house.

Harry looked up and saw Katie smirking at him.

'Is that going to be your morning workout Harry.'

Harry smirked 'If pet here is left to her devices I'm sure it will be. How are you this morning Katie? Sore?'

Katie moved a bit 'A little, not to bad though and I have to admit it was worth it. Did you just take your pet up the back entrance?'

'Glad you had fun and yes I did. Pet seemed to like it. You liked it, didn't you pet?'

'Yes master, pet really liked this mating. Pet is very happy with master.' she said and the sincerity and affection were evident in her voice.

At that moment the rest of the girls came into his room to see what the noise had been. They saw Harry, Katie and pet completely naked and the girls blushed while Narcissa was looking at them enviously.

Hannah, blushing furiously wasn't paying attention and spoke what she was thinking 'What happened just now?'

Pet grinned and answered 'pet asked for a mating and master obliged. He made pet come twice.' she said smugly.

Her comment caused the girls to blush and Narcissa was getting jealous enough to wring her sister's neck.

The girls however had moved on and Parvati noticed Katie 'Katie what are you doing here? Wanted to get a mating too?'

Katie grinned 'No I had mine last night.' she said bluntly and the girls stared at her with widely opened eyes and hanging jaws.

Harry decided to take control of the situation.

'Come on girls, time to get dressed. We're going shopping.' he had barely said the last word and the girls had disappeared from his bedroom, that is everyone but pet.

Pet looked up at master 'Master do I have to get dressed? I like being like this.'

Harry sighed 'Yes you have to. It's the rules that you have to be dressed when you're outside of the estate and you will have to walk like everyone else, ok?' pet lowered her eyes in resignation and Harry decided to cheer her up a little bit 'If you want though I can use the leash when we go out.' that caused pet to smile again and she nodded furiously 'Good now get dressed.' he said swatting her firm backside.




They floo'ed to the Leaky Cauldron and proceeded to Diagon Alley. Harry was holding pet's leash and several people stared at the eleven people walking together through the cobbled alley. Harry led the girls through the mass of people, first heading to Gringotts.

They walked into the main hall and on towards an empty counter. Harry tapped the bell and seconds later a goblin appeared in front of him.

'Yes, what can I do for you?' the goblin asked in a bored tone.

'I'd like to make a withdrawal.' Harry replied.

'Name and key please' in the same bored tone.

'Harry Potter.' he said and handed the key to the goblin, who's eyes widened at the mention of Harry's name.

'Ah Mr. Potter, a withdrawal you say? Please follow me.' the goblin said and jumped down from the high chair behind the counter and led the group towards the entrance of the vault system. He looked at the size of the group and walked past the first five carts and led them to the one cart that was at least twice the size of the others, though even then it was still to small. Only having place to seat ten people aside from the goblin driving, but Harry had the solution.

'Pet can sit on my lap. You'd like that, wouldn't you pet?' he said to pet, who nodded enthusiastically and made herself comfortable on her master's lap as soon as he sat down. The goblin merely raised an eyebrow before moving the cart out of the docking station and into the deeper regions of the vault-system. However very soon he stopped and turned to Harry.

'Uhm Mr. Potter, excuse me for asking, but which vault should I take you to?' he asked a little embarrassment obvious in his voice.

'My trust fund should suffice.' harry replied and the goblin nodded, before he put the cart in motion again. It only took a minute until he stopped again at a for Harry very familiar vault. They exited the cart and the goblin opened the vault. Harry handed pet's leash to Hannah and entered the vault. He took out his moneybag and scooped up a sizeable amount of Galleons from the piles of coins in the vault, before depositing the coins in the bag. He repeated the process a couple of times, put the bag into his pocket and exited the vault. The goblin closed the door and handed over Harry's key. Hannah handed Harry the leash and was rewarded by a kiss on the cheek. They entered the cart for their return trip to the surface and sped away.




They headed back to Diagon Alley and Harry brought them to Madam Malkin's first. They entered and found that there weren't any customers. The shop's matron approached to group.

'Are you being served?' she asked.

'We are now. Could I persuade you to give us a private fitting?' Harry asked.

Madam Malkin looked at Harry and when she saw his scar she gasped in surprise. 'Mr. Potter, what a pleasure to be of service. Of course you can have a private fitting. Are these girls with you?'

'Yes, actually they are the ones needing new wardrobes. I'm just footing the bill.' he smirked.

The seamstress raised an eyebrow and then gasped 'Ten wardrobes, oh my.' she motioned the women to stand in line and started measuring and writing the measurements down.

'What colour and what sort of robes would you like?'she asked.

'I'll leave that to your expert fashion sense, except that I want her' he patted pet on the shoulder 'to also have three tiger-striped bodysuits, can you do that?'

'Of course that can be done sir.'

'Good, when do you think you can have their clothes ready?' he asked.

'I will have them ready in the morning. Will you collect them or would you like them delivered by owl, at no extra charge of course.'

'Owl delivery please. How much do I owe you?' Harry asked.

Harry paid the bill and he and the girls went to the next shop called Morgana's secrets and it was obviously a lingerie store. He entered the store followed by the girls and once again asked for a private session, which once again received.

They were helped by a young witch who went by the name of Heather.

'Now that we have arranged your clothes I doubt you you want to go all natural all the time, so find yourself whatever you think you like. If you want you can show me and if you're to uncomfortable with that you can advise each other, ok?'

Daphne apparently knew the store quite well and quickly found what she wanted. It also turned out she wasn't shy, as she showed every item in its full glory.' Harry was having the time of his life and his day was even better when one after the other the girls defeated their shyness and showed him what they had selected. It was more than two hours later when the group left the store leaving a considerable amount of galleons behind, but Harry could have cared less.

Next was a shoe store where each of the girls received three pairs of footwear. One pair of sturdy, but elegant shoes for daily use, one pair of slippers for attending parties and other social gatherings and a pair of comfortable slippers to be used inside.

They had lunch in a private booth at the Cauldron and afterwards Harry took them back to the Alley where they enter Eyelops. When the girls looked at him he shrugged.

'Most of you want to start your own business and that means you need to be able to send letters and the like. So I want each of you to find an owl that suits you.' he said and watched the girls look at the owls around them and one by one they found one that they liked.

Harry bought the ten owls and cages, treats, toys and food for each.




It was nearing dinner-time when they arrived at Number twelve, loaded with bags and the cages for the owls, the owls themselves were allowed to find their own way to Number twelve.

They stowed their newly acquired things in their rooms and Pansy and Katie started cooking while the rest clean the house and set the table. Pet was acting as Harry footstool while he was resting his weary feet.

When dinner was ready Daphne went to get Harry she found him taking a nap in his chair with pet still acting as his footstool. She walked up to his sleeping form and bent over him. She decided to wake him in a manner she found tempting. She kissed him on the lips, using her tongue to try and gain entrance. Still unconscious Harry's sub-consciousness complied with her request and that simple fact caused him to wake up finding he was kissing Daphne. Feeling rather good he decided to just continue, until he thought of something and in the back of his head he heard a devilish grin. Slowly he retracted his tongue from her mouth and she followed his tongue with her own. When he had his tongue solely in his own mouth he closed his lips suddenly, taking care not to bite, trapping Daphne's tongue between his lips. She was shocked and when she looked into his eyes she saw the mirth they contained. He let go of her tongue and she started to giggle.

'You got me there Harry. So how did you like my waking service?'

Harry laughed 'It's very nice Daphne.'

Daphne looked at him her head slightly slanted sideways 'I hear a but master.'

'Well pet woke me in an even more impressive way this morning.' he said.

That piked her interest 'How did she wake you then?'

'I woke up while she was giving me a blow job.' he said blushing a little.

Daphne whistled 'That is an impressive way of waking you up. Anyway I woke you because dinner's ready.'

'Good I'm hungry.' he took his feet from pet 'Come on let's see what they've put in your bowl.' he said before walking to the kitchen followed by Daphne and pet crawling on her hands and knees.




After dinner Harry noticed that pet was looking kind of sad.

'Hey pet, what's wrong?' he asked.

Pet looked up at her master 'Pet doesn't like to wear clothes all the time.'

Harry smiled 'You can go without them in the house provided we don't have visitors, but when we have visitors you have to wear at least one of the bodysuits I ordered for you. Ok?'

Pet beamed at her master and in seconds she was totally naked except for the collar around her neck. She showed her pleasure at being naked by rubbing herself against him, followed by laying her head in his lap.

Harry patted her head softly while smiling at her. 'You're a good pet, aren't you.' he said in the sweetest voice he could manage, causing her to purr.




He walked on to the sitting room, where the others were, followed by pet. When they entered the room heads turned to the two of them and several of the girls sported seemingly jealous expressions. Pet missed them as she was watching her master, but he saw and smirked.

'You don't have to be jealous you know. Here's the deal as long as we don't have visitors in the house clothing is optional.'

Apparently that was what the Patil twins had been waiting for as they stripped as fast as they could. Harry raised an eyebrow.

Padma elaborated 'We're used to going naked at home. Actually I feel more comfortable this way.'

'Feel free, I meant what I said. As long as we don't have visitors you can walk around wearing whatever you want even if it's just the collar and birthday-suit.'

His confirmation and the undressing of the twins had an interesting effect. One by one the girls undressed, though Hannah and Narcissa kept their knickers on. Deciding he didn't want to be the only one dressed he stripped too. After a moments hesitation he got rid of his boxer, thinking that since they had already seen it there was no reason to hide it. His action took away any reservations Hannah and Narcissa had and they too removed their last garment.

Harry looked at his girls and grinned 'Pet's been a good pet today, hasn't she?' he asked.

The girls all nodded that she had been good and the acknowledgement caused pet to blush heavily.

Harry patted his now naked leg 'Since you were so good today you get a treat. Do you want to sit on my lap?' he asked and he was surprised by her reaction time. In a flash she saw sitting apparently very comfortable in her master's lap. He embraced her and she rested her head in the crook of his neck. Harry smiled at her.

'She really is sweet, isn't she. This little tiger.' he said and the girls ah'ed. Even her sister smiled at the way pet was treated.

Apparently pet was very tired and it didn't take long for her to fall asleep. Harry reached to his pants and took out his wand. Waving in a complex pattern and muttering an incantation he transfigured the rug in front of him into a nice and plushy basket easily large enough for pet. He carefully lifted her as he stood up and carried her to the basket.

The rest of the evening Harry and the girls talked about all sorts of things in hushed voices so that they didn't wake pet. It was a couple of hours later when Harry yawned. He said that he was going to bed, carefully picked up pet and headed upstairs. When he left Narcissa grinned at the girls.

'I saw how you were all watching our master so why don't we take turns.' she said, before walking to the fireplace. She took out eight splinters and returned to the others.

Katie noticed something odd 'Why are there only eight straws?'

'You already had your turn and my sister apparently is a special case, judging by what she managed this morning. When we've all had our turn we can even try and convince him to take more than one of us at the same time. That way we can get some more often.'

They agreed and each of them except Katie took a splinter and as soon as they all had one they compared them. Hannah was first, followed by Pansy, Narcissa, Padma, Lisa, Daphne, Cho and Parvati was last, which was why her face showed her disappointment.




After that had been taken care of they headed upstairs, Hannah took a peak in Harry's room and saw pet sitting on her mattress. She entered the room and approached pet.

'Do you like waking Harry like you did today?' she asked and pet nodded 'Then how about I get to do him tonight and you can wake him up again tomorrow?' pet thought about it, shrugged and settled on her mattress at the foot of her master's bed. Hannah already buck naked just waited for her master. Just seconds later Harry came out of his private bathroom.

'Hi Harry, would you do me a favour?' she asked in a timid voice.

'What's the favour Hannah?' he asked although he had a pretty good idea.

'I'd really like it if you did to me what you did to Katie last night.'

'Are you sure?' he asked and she nodded 'Do you want to do everything Katie did?' again she nodded. 'Ok, do you know the common terms?' she nodded and Harry smiled.

'Well Katie started by giving me a blow job. Do you want to do that too?' he asked and was surprised when Hannah licked her lips, pushed Harry on the bed and knelled in front of him. After giving him a couple of strokes she took him into his mouth and used him like a lollipop, much like Katie did, however what she did next surprised him. She opened her throat and slid him in so far that her chin touched his balls and she hummed in delight. The new sensation took him by surprise and before he knew he grunted and was shooting his load into her throat, before she slid back a bit and suckled on his head like a baby would his mother's breats. She sucked him dry and like Katie licked him back to his former glory. Only then did she let his wood out of her mouth.

Harry was still gasping 'Merlin Hannah, where did you learn to do that?'

Hannah blushed 'It's something we Hufflepuffs learn by practising on a dildo that we receive when we start our fifth year.'

Harry got up and helped her up before lifting her and laying her down on the bed. He opened her legs and stared at her womanhood 'So it's true what they say. There is more to a Hufflepuff than meets the eye.'

He brought his lips to her folds and started teasing it with kisses and occasionally delving a little deeper with his tongue. Remembering what rubbing the rosette had done to Katie and pet he actively stimulated it with a finger, causing her to squirm and moan harder and harder until she started gushing. Harry started lapping up the fluid. 'Hannah I have to say you're yummy.'

He aligned his member with her entrance and kissed her on the mouth, letting her taste herself. He looked intently at her 'Do you really want this Hannah?' he asked and she nodded 'Are you still a virgin?' again she nodded 'Ok, I'll start of slow. You ready?' a third nod came from Hannah and he thrust into her. When he broke through her barrier she flinched and took a deep breath. He stopped for a moment to give her the chance to recollect herself a bit, then he slowly pushed in a bit more and slowly backed out, before thrusting in again. When she started moaning more and more he sped up and began thrusting harder and harder and Hannah was apparently having the time of her life, smiling like her greatest wish had been fulfilled. Hannah came and Harry paused for a moment.

'Do you want to continue doing this or would you like to try what I did to pet today. Taking it up the other hole.' Hannah's eyes widened a bit 'I would like to try it Harry, but would you mind starting with your fingers to loosen me up a bit?'

Harry smiled at her 'Of course I don't mind. If you at any point decide you don't want to do it you'll let me know, won't you?' Hannah nodded, a loving smile on her face 'Ok then turn over and get on your knees. Then bow forward and let those perky breasts of yours touch the mattress.' he said and she complied 'Hannah if you want to, you can help me a bit. Could you spread your ass-cheeks for me?' immediately she hurled her arms back and pulled her cheeks to the side so Harry had an unobstructed view of her pink rosette. Harry started loosening her up by carefully inserting his index finger, causing Hannah to moan, which in turn caused Harry to smile. He played with her like that until she loosened up a bit, then he carefully added a second finger and continued loosening her up under the constant and encouraging moaning Hannah uttered. When she had gotten used to the third finger he pulled them out and placed his cock at her ass. 'Are you sure you want to do this Hannah?' he asked and once again Hannah surprised him 'Put it in master. Make me yours in every way.'

Harry didn't need any more encouragement and slowly entered her. He kept adding pressure until he finally was buried in her up to the hilt, all under the constant moaning of Hannah edging him on. He drew back until he was almost out and pushed back in again. He was going slowly at first, but it didn't take long before he was pumping in her ass at a pace that was even faster than the speed he had used on pet ass. Suddenly Hannah gasped, shuddered and squeezed his cock causing him to shoot in her ass, where he stayed until he was entirely empty. He pulled out of Hannah and embraced the surprising Hufflepuff. They lay on their side and started drifting off when Hannah spoke. 'Thank you so much master, please use me whenever you want to.'

Harry was shocked 'Thank you Hannah, you were wonderful, truly wonderful.'

Then they drifted off into sleep and dreamed.

Harry dreaming about buggering Hannah and Hannah dreaming about being buggered by her master.




The next morning came and it was a shock to poor Hannah. She found that her mouth was stuffed by a piece of cloth and she felt a tongue playing between her legs. She looked up and saw that pet was licking her folds and she started to moan and suddenly she understood the need for the piece of cloth. It was to stifle her moans so that her master wouldn't wake yet. Then she started feeling the pressure build up and she came. Pet cleaned her up with her tongue, before moving closer to her head. 'You made master very happy last night so I decided to give you a present.' pet whispered.

Then pet took out the makeshift gag and moved to their master. She took him directly in her mouth even though the last thing he had done was taking Hannah's ass and started suckling on it to bring master's cock to its full excellence. It didn't take long for him to get hard and soon after he unloaded in pet's hungry mouth. He had returned to consciousness just before cumming and looked at his sweet little tiger.

'Good morning my pet. Good morning sweet Hannah. So pet does this mean you want another mating?' he asked already getting hard again. Pet nodded furiously 'Ok where do you want it? In the little kitty or up the dark corridor?' pet thought about it 'The dark corridor please master. And master could you make it a bit rough?' she asked. Harry smiled indulgently and nodded. With that confirmation she took the position and without further ado Harry plunged through her rectum, causing her to moan. From the start he pumped her hard and it didn't take long before she was forcing her deeper by slamming into him. Hannah was looking at the two going at it and had an idea. She sat in front of pet and when pet smelled the lubricant of Hannah's love grotto she flicked at it with her tongue. Amazingly when Harry came, he sent pet over the edge and that caused her to moan into Hannah pussy making her orgasm as well.

All the noise they made caused the others to take a peak at the three of them and they were shocked at Hannah's position and obviously envious of her.

'Master it might be advisable to brew a couple of stamina potions. Pet is rather good at them.' Narcissa said.

Harry turned to pet. 'Pet, do you want to brew some potions?' he asked after considering Narcissa's comment. Pet nodded 'I would be honoured to brew stamina potions for master.' she said while a lecherous grin appeared on her face.

'Ok Padma, go wash up and get dressed. You're going shopping for pet. She'll tell you what she needs and I'll provide you the money you need.' Harry said before turning to his trunk, he opened it and took Padma's wand from the collection of wands in his trunk. When she returned he handed her her wand. 'You're not to use it except in self-defence and then you're only allowed to use tripping hexes and stupefy's. The only exception being shrinking charms. Do you understand?' Padma nodded 'Good then go and ask pet what she needs to make the potions.' he said and Padma went after pet.

The rest of the girls went to the main bathroom to get ready for the day as did Harry, except that he used his own. When he entered the kitchen the girls were already setting the table for breakfast. Padma was carrying her wand and a shopping list.

He sat down, pet sitting next to him on the floor.

'Padma, what's on the shopping list?' he asked and the indian girl handed him the list. He looked at it and took his moneybag, that he had retrieved from the sitting room and took out a small stack of galleons. 'That should be enough.' he said and Padma nodded, putting the list, the money and her wand in her pocket.

Harry turned his attention to Narcissa. 'Cissa, I have a job for you to do today and it might be good for Parvati, Lisa, Hannah and Daphne to help you.'

'What do you want me to do master?' Cissa asked.

'I want you to go over my estate and see if you can find anything that has to be improved.' he said and Cissa nodded that she understood. Harry smiled.

'Good than I'm going out to take care of some things. Cho, you'll join me today.' Cho nodded that she understood.

They had breakfast and when he had just finished a brown owl with a small package landed in front of him. Took detached the package from the quite common looking avian and gave her a bit of sausage. She accepted and after eating it flew of again.

Harry took his wand that he had retrieved at the same time as his moneybag and enlarged the package to it's original size, which was quite large. He opened it and it contained ten smaller packages with the intendants name on them. He handed them out one by one, until only pet's package was left.

He handed it to her and scratched behind her ear. 'Do me a favour pet and wear one of those bodysuits until you're finished brewing. Ok?'

Pet nodded, opened the package and took hold of one of the tiger striped suits. She slowly put it on her naked body and Harry smiled at the sight next to him. Apparently the fabric was really thin, because every curve was visible and her genitalia were clearly visible while covered. In fact it was more enticing and sexually challenging than just being naked.

Pet looked at the hungry stares of the others and purred loudly.

Suddenly Harry started laughing out loud, causing the others to look at him. 'You remember the rules I set yesterday concerning clothes and visitors?' they nodded 'Well pet is dressed.' he said and realisation dawned on the women.

Pansy was the first to giggle. 'Oh this is to good to be true. Think about it when you're having one of those prim and proper prudes visiting and they are confronted with pet in that outfit.'

Harry got out of the chair 'Well I'm going to get dressed. Cho, I suggest you do the same.' he said and left the kitchen, soon followed by the asian seeker.




When he returned he was carrying a stack of paper. He handed them to Narcissa and suggested she might want to start at it as soon as possible.

'I never bothered with finances and the like. I figured that if I could pay for what I needed it would be good enough, especially since I had no guarantee I was going to survive the war. Now I have to make sure I don't grow bankrupt, because I have you to take care of, so it'd really be a help if you checked it out and selected the stuff I need to take care of and let's the girls help. They are going to need it since most are going to start a business and thus will need to know how to do the paperwork.' she nodded and called for the girls to follow her, before sauntering off.

Cho joined him when the others had just left. 'Harry, what are we going to do today.'

Harry grinned 'We're going shopping.' he said as he motioned her to come with him.




Harry's first stop was a real-estate agent in Diagon Alley. They entered the small store and were greeted by an older witch sporting a guarded expression.

'Welcome to Maggie's Magical Houses. I'm Maggie, what can I do for you today?' she said.

'I'm looking for a place with at least two greenhouses at least the size of the Hogwarts' ones and enough room to place at least three others and two properties here in the Alley.' Harry said.

Maggie was stumped 'That's quite the amount of real-estate you're looking for Mr.?'

'Potter, Harry Potter and I know, but I have need for it. So do you have anything suiting my needs?'

Maggie was shocked, not only was there a chance at closing a big deal, but she had the Harry Potter in her shop. She shook her head to regain some clarity. 'I think I can help you Mr. Potter.' she said and searched through the brochures for anything that suited the demands Harry had set. After searching for about fifteen minutes she turned to her guests.

'I have a nice property that has four greenhouses that are slightly smaller than the ones at Hogwarts, however there is more than enough room to build more. It's situated just a few miles of the Malfoy estate. I also have two identical shops in Diagon Alley. They are situated next to each other next to Ollivanders.' she said handing Harry the brochures.

He paged through them and a smile formed on his face. 'Ok, I'll take them for ninety-five percent of what you're asking.' he said and Maggie almost died of an heart-attack. 'How do we arrange payment?' he asked.

'Well we make up a contract wherein we agree to exchange the deeds to the properties and the agreed price and we both sign and date it. You get a copy for your administration and I also get one for mine and then there is the third copy that goes to Gringotts and they'll transfer the deeds to your vault and the money to mine.' she explained and filled in nine of the standard contracts and signed and dated them, after which she passed them to Harry, who after reading them also signed and dated. He received a copy of each contract as did Maggie while the contracts for Gringotts were sent immediately by owl.

Maggie extended her hand and Harry took it. 'Mr. Potter, let me be the first to congratulate you with acquiring these properties.'

'Thank you Maggie. It was a pleasure doing business with you.' Harry said and he and Cho left the shop. It was almost time for lunch and he decided to head back to Grimmauld place and have lunch with his girls.




He found Narcissa and the girls going over his finances and dropped the contracts he had just signed in front of her. She raised an eyebrow and read the contracts.

'One fairly large estate and two shops at a prime location in Diagon Alley?'

'Yeah, the estate has greenhouses for Hannah's business and I'm sure the house itself can be used by Pansy for her's. The two shops are for Parvati's and Lisa's shops. Now have you found anything that's interesting?'

'Well I am aware of the fact that you like quidditch and you have small stakes in both Puddlemere and the quidditch division of Arsenal and Chelsea. It's not more than ten percent in each, but it's nice to know.' Narcissa said and Harry grinned.

'I want you to sell my interest in those clubs.' he said an the girls looked like he had just said the world was about to end. He laughed 'And I want you to buy the Cannons. And with buy I mean a controlling interest at the very least, totally if remotely possible.'

The girls were shocked 'I just bought a lot of property for four of my girls to try and realise the career of their dreams, so why not buy a professional quidditch team to ensure that the girls who want to play can?'

'Uhm Harry, there might be a small problem. You see as your slaves we can't open account or own a business.'

'Way ahead of you. I'm going to own the businesses and I want you to know I'm going to work with a system of positive reinforcement. For those that are going to run a business, I will evaluate how good you are doing and the better you're doing the more privileges and favours you're going to get. For Daphne and Padma I'm going to ask your teachers about their opinion of you. If they say you're trying hard you will be rewarded. The quidditch girls will be evaluated on their performance and you Narcissa will be judged on how you work for me. Pet will receive favours as I see fit. Questions?'

Narcissa nodded 'Good plan master.'

'Good, now who's making lunch?' he asked and Hannah and Pansy hurried to the kitchen.




After lunch Narcissa and the girls went back to checking over Harry's financial situation and Harry and Cho left Grimmauld Place again.

They arrived at Diagon Alley and Cho followed Harry who was heading for Ollivanders. He entered the shop and Ollivander jumped up from behind the counter.

He looked at Harry and Cho. 'Good afternoon Mr. Potter, Ms. Chang. Nothing happened to your wand I hope.' he asked.

'No, my wand is in mint condition, even though it's seen a lot of use the last couple of years. My business here is of a different order. Anyway it's good to see you returned to Britain. The Alley just wasn't the same without you in it.'

'Thank you for the warm welcome. Now why don't you explain to me what business you have with me and I'd like it if you'd explain to me why a convicted criminal is following you around.'

Harry grinned 'Well the answer to your questions are related. I was asked by Amelia Bones to take a couple of prisoners with life-sentences who had their sentence converted into slavery and Cho here is one of them. Daphne Greengrass is another one of my slaves. I want them to have somewhat productive lives and so I asked what they wanted to do. Daphne entrusted me with her desire to learn your trade and I was wondering if you'd be willing to apprentice her.'

'Amelia Bones invoked that law? And she trusted you enough to have you keep a number of slaves?' Harry nodded 'So tell me how many do you have and is there anyone I'd find surprising?'

'Ten and I'd wager that you'll be surprised to hear that I have Bellatrix Lestrange and Narcissa Malfoy.' Harry said and Ollivander blinked.

'You are quite right. You definitely surprised me with those two. I imagine that they aren't all that pleased with their new situation.'

'Quite the contrary actually. Pet seems to enjoy herself and I haven't seen Narcissa sulking yet.' Ollivander raised an eyebrow at Bellatrix' new name 'Now you haven't answered my question.'

'Taking on a new apprentice? I haven't done that in ages, why would I want to do that?' he asked.

'Because I asked you nicely?' Harry countered and the wand maker laughed.

'You young man have a good sense of humour. You know what, I'll give her a chance. I'll work with her for three months and after that I will decide if she's good and dedicated enough to continue training her. Will that do?'

Harry smiled 'That'll do nicely. If she works hard enough she can fulfil her dream and if she doesn't then I'll find her something else, probably terribly embarrassing.'

'If that's all send her over Monday morning at nine.'

'Actually, do you have wand-holsters? I could use one.' Harry said and Ollivander just nodded and reached under the counter and produced a slim holster to be worn at the arm.

'Since my new apprentice is your slave I'll just deduct the price of this from her payment, since that's yours by right.' Harry nodded his thanks and left the shop followed by Cho.

After that they headed to the Ministry, entering through the phone booth. He registered and found out that Cho didn't need to since she was merely counted as property. He followed the signs and headed to the apprenticeship section of the educational department and walked up to the closest person available.

'Good afternoon.' Harry said in a cheery voice.

The woman behind the desk and gasped when she saw who was standing in front of her. 'Mr. Potter, what can I do for you?'

'I'd like to get one of my slaves apprenticed to a master in ancient runes.'

'One of your slaves? How did you get slaves?' she asked obviously shocked.

Harry cheerfully explained 'Amelia Bones gave them to me.'

The Minister's name seemed to explain enough 'Ok, who would you like us to consider for an apprenticeship?'

'Padma Patil, she is a Ravenclaw.' Harry answered.

The woman waved her wand in a to Harry unfamiliar pattern and muttered an incantation containing Padma's name and Hogwarts house. A moment or two later one of those flying memos entered the room and landed in front of him. The woman unfolded the document and Harry saw that it contained Padma's NEWT-scores. She looked over the scores and nodded at the large number of outstandings.

'It shouldn't be a problem to find her a master. When we have found someone I'll send you an owl. Does that suffice?' she asked and Harry nodded.

'Thank you for your help. I'll look forward to the owl.' he said and said his good byes before leaving the room and returning to Number Twelve.




Back at number twelve Harry approached Narcissa.

'Cissa, what is your previous home like?' he asked.

'Malfoy manor? It is a lot bigger and cheerier than this place, that's for sure. My aunt and uncle never had any fashion sense. Why did you want to know master?'

'I was thinking of moving there. So what do you think? Stay here or move to Malfoy manor?'

'Move, as soon as possible. It's a lot more comfortable and easier to keep clean.' she said getting excited.

Pet chose that moment to come in carrying several racks filled with vials.

'Master, pet has finished brewing the stamina potion.' she said presenting him the vials she had filled with the freshly brewed substance.

Harry smiled at pet. She really was different from what he had expected, but he wasn't complaining. Pet was eager to please and her ways of waking him were definitely not unpleasant.

'Good girl pet.' he said while petting her on the head. He walked out of the room and headed upstairs to his bedroom to put away the potions, before heading to his comfortable chair in the sitting room.

He was sitting in the chair, pet lied next to it and he was stroking her back when Pansy entered the room. She walked towards him and stopped when she was in front of him, her eyes downcast.

'Master, might I ask a favour of you?' she asked and from the nervousness she showed, which was similar to Hannah's last night he had a pretty good idea what her request entailed.

'Sure, you can always ask. If I grant it is something else.'

Pansy squirmed a bit 'Master, I would like it if you would as the muggles say it, pop my cherry, but I would really like it if you did so while acting out a fantasy I've been having for a couple of years now.' she said obviously getting embarrassed, which piked Harry's interest.

'Ok, I'll bite. What is this fantasy of yours?'

Pansy blushed furiously 'I would like to lose my virginity while being tied up and suspended from the ceiling.'

'That sounds interesting. Now do you only want me to deflower you while being tied up or are there also other things you'd like done to you while in that position?' he asked.

'I want you to do to me whatever you like master, though if you're going to do my ass I'd appreciate it if you'd loosen me up a bit.' she said actually sounding eager.

Harry nodded 'When would you like to do it and where?'

'Would you mind if we do it here and now master? I'd go and fetch the rope if you agree.' she answered.

'Sure go and fetch it.' he said and Pansy ran out of the room to fetch the rope.




Less than a minute later she returned with several bundles op rope. She laid them in front of her master and then looked at her master who was fully dressed having been out of the house earlier. Seeing her look at him he stood and smiled at her. Slowly Pansy approached him and started to undress him. When he was naked too she took a step back.

Harry took his wand out of it's holster and transfigured the rug he had already transfigured yesterday into a table and told Pansy to lie on it face down. She eagerly did as told. He then took a short piece of rope and tied her hands together behind her back. Then he two longer ropes and looped one under her armpit, over her breasts and under her other armpit. The other he looped around her midriff. He conjured two pieces of leather and wrapped one around each of her upper-legs before attaching ropes to her legs using the leather to avoid cutting into her flesh, since the rope he used for her legs wasn't anywhere near as thick a those around her torso.

Using sticking charms he attached the ropes to the ceiling and turned the table back into the rug.

'Is this how you imagined it Pansy?' he asked and Pansy shook her head.

'No master, this is even better. I dreamed about a sitting position, but this is so much better.' she answered.

Harry walked around her until he stopped near her head.

'Now pansy, I want you to give me a blow job. Ok?'

'Yes master.' she said before taking her master's cock in her mouth. She suckled and licked it and moaned when she got her first taste of him, when a bit of pre-cum reached her mouth. It clearly aroused her since she put even more effort into the blow job than she already had. The attack on his member soon produced results, Harry shot his load in her mouth and a small trickle leaked out of Pansy's mouth and dripped to the floor. Pet was lapping it up in seconds. However Pansy didn't let more than a couple of drops escape and greedily lay claim to Harry's sperm. He was already getting hard and pulled out of her mouth. He decided to give her some pleasure before causing her the pain that went with losing a girl's virginity and moved around her. Stepping between her legs he got on his knees and started eating her out, lapping and nibbling with an occasional prodding tongue going deeper inside her womanhood. She was reacting surprisingly well moaning and bucking, causing light burn marks from the friction between skin and rope. That didn't stop her from reaching her climax though, rather it seemed that it brought it even faster. As the musky liquid was dripping from her Harry lapped it up eagerly, liking the taste and consistency of it.

'Pansy, are you sure you want this?' he asked.

'Master' she said in a husky voice 'I already told you to have your wicked way with me and I'm not taking it back. I'm having the time of my life.'

Harry smiled, got back on his feet, positioned himself at her nether entrance and placed his hands on her hips. Then he gave one fast thrust, breaking through her barrier and he heard Pansy moan to his utter surprise. He slowly started thrusting in and pulling out, continually speeding up until he was pounding her at a frantic pace. She orgasmed again and contracted the walls of her vagina, but Harry continued until he couldn't take it any more and came while buried deeply in her wet cunt. After he had come he pulled out and turned to pet.

'Pet can you get me one of those potions? They're on the dresser in my room.' he asked his pet and she ran out of the room to do what he master had asked of her. It seemed she had only left seconds ago when she came running through the door. She handed him the vial and settled herself again next to her master's chair. Harry opened the vial and drank the liquid, which tasted remarkably good. He already sensed his vigour return and started loosening up Pansy's rectum which went actually a lot faster than it did with Hannah.

When he decided she was loose enough he found himself ready and waiting. Using his hands to spread her cheeks and he entered he causing another loud moan from Pansy before she came again. He was aroused by her orgasm and pushed himself in and out of her tight orifice faster and faster, causing more rope burns and causing her to moan louder and louder. The tightness around his little general caused him to reach his peak very soon and he came hard in her ass.

After regaining the feeling in his legs he pulled out of her.

'Pet can you support her for me?' he asked and pet hurried to support the suspended girl. As soon as she held Pansy up Harry cancelled the sticking charms and helped pet sit the girl down. He then removed the ropes and laid her down and cast a cleaning charm on his little soldier.

'Are you willing to do one more thing?' he asked the nearly unconscious girl.

She nodded 'Yes master, please use me how or when you want to.'

Harry smiled at the girl and threw one leg over her, sitting lightly on her trim waist. He moved forward a bit and placed his cock between her voluptuous breasts, took her hands and placed them on the outside of the twin globes of flesh that were enticing the young man.

'Pansy? Can you feel what's between those very nice tits of yours?' she nodded 'I want to fuck those pretty breasts you have and cum all over your face. Would you like that Pansy?'

'Yes master, please fuck my tits and cover my face in your delicious cum.' Pansy exclaimed getting extremely turned on by the thought and automatically pushed her breasts to give him the friction he needed. He smiled and started fucking her breasts, going faster and faster until he reached the fastest pace he could sustain. The pressure was building up as was the warmth generated by the friction and it didn't take long before he felt his climax come.

'Pansy raise your head and look at me.' he said and she complied.

When she had lifted her head and saw the cleft of her breasts being used for her masters pleasure she smiled and that was the moment Harry couldn't hold on any longer. His dick squirted the white viscous liquid all over her face, neck and the top of her breasts. When the flow of semen stopped he rolled over and came to face the door where he saw a throng of jealous girls. He smiled, turned around and patted Pansy on the top of her head.

'You were great my little snake.' he said and Pansy smiled at him in satisfaction before drifting on in unconsciousness.

Pet helped her master to his seat and then crawled back to the unconscious Slytherin girl. She looked at him for a second or two, before lapping up the cum her master had left all over the girls body.




By the time dinner was ready Pansy had regained consciousness and Harry had somewhat recovered from his intensive afternoon workout. Sitting at the dinner table Harry turned his attention to Padma.

'Padma, I'm expecting a letter from the ministry one of these days that will concerns your apprenticeship. When you gain a master to learn from I expect you to work very hard. I don't want you to pass by a narrow margin as that would make me look bad as your master. Do you understand?'

'Yes master. I will not disappoint you, I promise.' she said.

Harry smiled 'Good, that's all I wanted to hear.' he said and continued eating the meal his girls had prepared.




That night when he exited his bathroom he discovered Narcissa in his bed.

'Master could you please do me tonight. I haven't had any since Draco was born and I've been craving ever since.' she said blushing, not being used to be that forward.

Harry smiled at her and moved to the dresser. He took one of the vials and poured it into his throat.

'Of course I'll help you, but what do you want to do?' he asked the older blonde.

'I'd prefer it if this time you'd just pound my pussy with your delightful looking cock. Of course I'd like it if master came inside me numerous times.' she said already getting ready by spreading her legs.

This certainly encouraged Harry and within seconds he was pumping in her still rather dry cunt, though she was getting wetter every second. It didn't take long for the mother of his school-time rival to get herself to her first orgasm after being denied the pleasure for years. She raised her legs and hooked them at the ankles behind Harry's back. Her first orgasm had barely subsided when the second one announced itself and when the second peak manifested Harry shot his first load into her.

Milked he pulled back until his cock was out of her folds. Narcissa reached for his now limb member and jerked him of until she felt him get hard again.

He smiled at her eagerness to go again and plunged back into the cunt of the only slave that had already given birth. This time he lasted longer and he unloaded just after Narcissa he orgasmed another three times.

Totally spend he rolled off the mature woman, who had unhooked her legs during her fifth orgasm that night. He threw his arm around her and snuggled into her, before falling into a deep slumber.
Sign up to rate and review this story