Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry's Seraglio

Congratulations, you are now the owner of these women

by stuffjeff

After the last battle Harry does the Minister of Magic a favour and takes a number of slaves. Slavery !!!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bellatrix, Cho, Harry, Hermione, Narcissa, Padma, Pansy, Parvati - Warnings: [R] [X] - Published: 2006-09-16 - Updated: 2006-09-16 - 8242 words

?Blocked

I'm just mucking about in JKR's backyard. Any characters preferences in this story are not necessarily those that JKR intended.




Italics : writing (letters and such)







In a room darkened by heavy drapes, a young man with unruly black hair was sleeping. Actually saying he was sleeping would be quite the understatement. The young man in question was thoroughly thrashed. His physical, mental and magical energies were at an all time low and he was slowly recuperating from the hell he had been through just a couple of days ago.

He was Harry Potter and less than a week had passed since he and a couple of his friends had given a dark lord and a horde of his followers a decent thrashing. He had rid the world of the scourge that was Tom Riddle and sent at least a dozen death eaters with him himself. After he had done this marvelous deed he fainted from the exhaustion he had been pushing away as long as he was fighting. When he was examined and it was found that he was only exhausted he was picked up by his father's friend and brought to his room where he was still recuperating at the moment.

It was approaching twelve o'clock on the fourth day since the last battle and Harry stirred and struggled to wake for the first time since he had passed out.

He slowly opened his eyes and tried to clear his throat, which he found was completely parched. He looked to the side and saw the blurry outline of his glasses, reached for them and put the somewhat dated glasses on. The world had just gotten so much clearer, but his throat was still dry enough to be used for kindling. He looked around and saw a glass of water standing on the bedside table next to where his glasses had been. He reached out and took hold of the glass and carefully took a small sip of the clear liquid, slowly swirling it in his mouths to get some moisture back in it, before swallowing. He drank some more and promptly dropped the glass, before bending over and grabbing his stomach. His four day absence from the world of the living had obviously made his stomach unused to quantities of food and water greater than a mouthful. It took a couple of minutes before the pain subsided enough to allow Harry to relax.

Once his stomach had settled down he got out of bed and walked to the small bathroom adjacent to his room. He showered and brushed his teeth, before dressing and heading downstairs. He walked down the stair and flinched when the painting of his godfather's mother was screaming insults and other obscenities. The loud voice was working on his nerves and he glared at the painting. Miraculously the painted woman stopped yelling and even seemed to cower in fear. Harry shrugged and walked on towards the kitchen, where he hoped to find some lightly digestible food since he was extremely hungry.

As he entered the kitchen he saw that he was not alone in the house. At the kitchen table was sitting a man that was once his teacher and how become his friend.

'Hi Remus.' Harry said and the man in question looked at the young man and smiled.

'Hi cub, slept well?' He asked, a large grin stuck on his face.

Harry groaned 'How long was I out this time?'

'About four days. That's some kind of record isn't it?' the lycanthrope said teasingly.

'So what did I miss? I mean what is happening with the Ministry now that they're Minister died in battle.'

'Well They found themselves a new Minister. Amelia Bones took the position and is currently wearing two hats, as she's also still Director of Magical law enforcement.'

Harry sighed in relief 'At last someone decent as Minister.'

Remus Lupin nodded. 'She isn't giving anybody the chance to get away with just pleading Imperious this time around. When they plead that defense they will have to consent to be questioned under veritaserum or they'll automatically be convicted.'

Harry raised and eyebrow 'I do think I like this Minister.'

He found some toast, lightly buttered it and ate it with small bites careful not to upset his tender stomach to much.

Just as he had finished eating a tawny owl landed on the table in front of him and held up it's limb which had a letter attached to it. Harry carefully removed the burden from the owl and offered it his last bit of buttered toast, which the owl happily accepted. It ate the toast and took to the sky again.

Harry turned the letter in his hand and looked at the seal that kept the letter closed. It was from the Ministry. Getting curious as to what the Ministry wanted with or from him, he broke the seal and opened the letter.




Dear Mr. Potter,




First of all I'd like this opportunity to thank you for ridding our world of the plague that was Voldemort and his death eaters. I am very grateful that he is gone and I'm sure that her Majesty shared this view.

The reason for this letter unfortunately isn't solely meant as a means of expressing my gratitude. I would like to have a meeting with you as soon as possible, as there are some questions I have to ask you that could have some effect on the further course of wizarding Britain.

If you are willing to see me I'd like to have this meeting at my office. You won't have to make an appointment, my secretary has orders to let you through when you arrive.




Sincerely,




Amelia Bones,

Minister for Magic

Director of Magical law enforcement




Harry was getting curious and he decided he might as well go and see what the newly instated Minister for Magic wanted to talk to him about. He turned to the lycanthrope sitting across the table.

'Is there something urgent I have to do or can I do whatever I want today?' he asked.

'You can do whatever you want. You're schedule is totally empty today so go and enjoy yourself, just remember that you've just recovered from a very serious case of exhaustion. So don't over do it.'

'Good, I'm off then.' Harry said before disappearing with only a barely audible pop.




He appeared at the Ministry's apparation point and proceeded to the security desk to have wand weighed and to get his badge.

Not long after he arrived at the Minister's office and walked over to the secretary sitting behind her desk.

'Excuse me, I'd like to see the Minister.' He said.

The secretary looked up from the sheet of parchment she was working on and when she saw his green eyes and lightning bolt scar she gasped.

'Mr Potter, please walk right in.' she said as she jumped up letting her chair fall backwards to the floor.

Harry smiled at her and walked through the large double doors into the Minister's office. As he entered Amelia Bones looked up and as soon as she recognized his face she smiled.

'Good afternoon Mr. Potter. How are you?'

'Very good, thank you Minister and you. Oh and do call me Harry.'

'Busy and if I'll call you Harry if you call me Amelia.'

'Ok Amelia. You wanted to talk to me. Mind telling me what this is all about?'

'Sure, but bare with me here. I need to explain somethings first. Now when you defeated Voldemort his forces were deeply disheartened and demoralized and we were able to capture a very large number of prisoners. Unlike with the last war, I'm not going to believe anybody if they plead Imperious and if they are telling the truth I want to see some solid proof. That has resulted in a conviction rate of ninety-nine percent and that also brings us to my problem. We don't have enough cells to keep them all, because in addition to all the death eaters we caught some people torturing suspected death eaters and sympathizers two days ago. Since the evidence was clear and it was after the war had ended we had to convict them adding to the new and bulging prison population of Azkaban. Now I didn't ask you to come and hear me rant. I called you because I need your help. As you are undoubtedly aware we still have a large number of very old law that simply haven't been replaced. Well in this case one of those laws offers a solution, but I need your help for that. You see there is a law that enables the transfer of one type of life-sentence to a different sort of punishment, provided it is also for life. Now I know this is going to sounds strange and cruel, but consider that their other choice life imprisonment at Azkaban before rejecting my proposal outright. That law enables the Ministry to convert their life-sentences into a life of slavery. The reason I asked for you is twofold, first you have a reputation of being a caring individual and secondly you have the resources to support a fairly substantial number of slaves, especially after tomorrow when you receive the estates of Voldemort, the Malfoys and the Notts as compensation for the damage you have suffered over the years. The rest of the seized estates are going into a trust that will help people who suffered from Voldemorts reign.'

Harry was looking at Amelia in disbelief. 'You want me to take on a number of slaves?'

'Yes, however there are a couple of rules you will have to follow, don't worry they're fairly simple. First every slave has the right to two pairs of shoes and three sets of decent clothes a year. Secondly Slaves have the right of at least two meals a day, the meals consisting of normal proportions. Thirdly Slaves can not be forced to have sex with anyone other than their master. However they may do so if they are willing and with their master's permission. And the last rule is that all slaves have to be dressed properly when outside their master's estate. Other than that they have as much freedom as you let them have, except they cannot marry and any children they have are not legitimate unless you explicitly recognize them.'

Harry frowned 'So Either they don't have any freedom at all or they become my slaves. Who are you planning on making my slaves then?'

'Well there are eight girls I'd like for you to take under your wing. Hannah Abbot, Cho Chang, Daphne Greengrass, Lisa Turpin, Pansy Parkinson, Katie Bell and Padma and Parvati Patil. All of them except for Ms. Greengrass and Ms. Parkinson were convicted of torture after the war had ended and Ms. Greengrass and Ms. Parkinson were convicted of part of an criminal and illegal organisation.'

'Let's assume I agree to take them on, but only on the condition that I get two others too. What would you say?'

'I'd like to know who and why and if I like your reasons I could agree. So who do you want?'

'Bellatrix Lestrange and Narcissa Malfoy.'

Amelia frowned 'Why on earth would you want those two?'

Harry smiled 'Can you imagine a worse fate for those two, than to have to serve me for the rest of their lives?'

That caused a smirk to appear on Amelia's face 'Oh, I like that, consider it done.'

'There is one other condition I have. I want that all of the girls in question except Bellatrix and Narcissa have the choice between Azkaban and slavery. That way if they have one last choice that is purely their own.'

'Deal, if you'd be so kind as to come and pick up your new property tomorrow as well as finish the paperwork to make it all legal I'd be much obliged.' Amelia said.

Harry nodded 'Ok, I'll come by tomorrow.'

They said their goodbyes and not long after Harry was back at Number twelve Grimmauld Place.




Harry appeared next to Mrs. Black's painting, who began screeching as soon as she saw the young man appear in front of her, but for all the attention it gained from Harry she might as well stayed silent. He left the hallway and entered the sitting room, walked to the liquor cabinet and took out a bottle of firewhiskey. He poured himself some into a glass and sat down into the plushy chair in front of the fireplace.

He was drinking the hard liquor when Remus entered the room.

'So where did you go?' he asked.

'The Ministry. Amelia Bones asked me to come over.' Harry replied.

'Mind telling me why a meeting with Amelia Bones has you drinking at two in the afternoon?'

'Our esteemed Minister managed to convince me to take ten slaves.'

Remus blinked 'Amelia Bones managed to convince you to take what?'

'As of tomorrow I'm the proud owner of eight girls and two women, all having a life-sentence hanging over their head.'

'And why would she do that?' Remus asked getting intrigued 'That just doesn't seem like Amelia.'

'She needs to make some room apparently. It seems Azkaban is getting a bit crowded.'

That caused the poor old werewolf to gape at Harry, his lower jaw nearly touching the floor.

'Why did she want you to have them?'

'Well it seems I have a reputation as a caring individual and with the three estates I'm receiving tomorrow I shouldn't have any difficulty taking care of them.'

'Estates? What are you talking about?'

'Well Amelia surprised me too with that comment. It seems I'm to be give the estates of the Malfoys, the Notts and Voldemorts estate as well as compensation for all that I've been through. The other seized estates are going into a war relief fund to help the people get back on their feet again now that Riddle is gone.'

'Oh well, I can see only one big hurdle. How are you going to explain this to Hermione?'

Harry groaned 'The truth I suppose. Ah well no time like the present I guess. I better tell her now or it'll be even worse. So you heading back to your place today?'

Remus nodded and Harry emptied the glass, got out off the chair and apparated away.




He appeared in a small thicket of trees and walked towards the road. He took a left and two rights before walking up to the front door of fairly large house in the suburbs and rang the bell.

He didn't have to wait long as the door opened to reveal Hermione. She was wearing a skirt that barely reached her knees and a short-sleeved blouse with the top buttons open revealing the fact that she had quite the ample bosom.

'Hi Harry, what are you doing here? Oh where are my manners, do come in.'

He entered and followed her into the backyard. They sat down and Hermione poured them some frosty lemonade.

'So to what do I owe the pleasure of your company Mr. Potter?' Hermione asked curiously.

'Uhm well I had a talk with Amelia Bones today and I kind of got suckered into something.'

'What did you promise Harry?' she asked getting more curious by the minute.

'I'll tell you, but you have to promise me that you'll hear me out before you start yelling at me, ok?'

'Ok, I promise I'll hear you out first. Now what have you gotten yourself in this time Harry.'

'I got suckered into taking ten slaves.'

Hermione's faced reddened 'You did WHAT!!'

'Hermione, you promised remember. Now let me explain. Apparently Azkaban is getting a bit crowded and as such Amelia decided that in order to relieve the pressure she had to invoke one of the older laws in wizarding Britain. She told me that that law created the possibility to convert one sort of sentence into another of the same length. So instead of life in Azkaban eight girls and two women get the choice to become slaves, or rather the girls get the choice the two women don't. It actually is an improvement. They get more freedom, better living conditions and have a chance at a somewhat more normal life within certain bounds.'

Hermione seemed a little less aggravated, until she remembered something he said.

'Why don't the two women get that choice?'

'Because they don't deserve it. They need to pay for their crimes and a life of servitude to me is probably the worst thing they can imagine. Oh yeah those two women are Bellatrix Lestrange and Narcissa Malfoy.' he replied.

Hermione's eyes twinkled 'Oh so you're taking a bit of revenge to Sirius' cousins and you're giving ten girls a chance of a somewhat better life.'

'Yes and in case you're wondering slaves do have rights in the wizarding world, you might want to look it up.'

Harry had taken away most of Hermione's objections. The loss of freedom wasn't a valid point since they already didn't have any, their lives were actually improving a bit if Harry was right and if he was right than slaves in the wizarding world had right, which slaves in muggle seventeen-hundreds hadn't.

'So you're just giving them a better life?'

'Yes, mostly except for the fact that they must obey my every command except for those that are in violation with their rights. However most of them will have the chance to have meaningful occupations, that is if they choose to.'

Hermione nodded 'So who are you getting besides Bellatrix and Narcissa?'

'Provided they accept. Hannah Abbot, Cho Chang, the Patil twins, Daphne Greengrass, Pansy Parkinson, Katie Bell and Lisa Turpin. And before you ask Daphne and Pansy are convicted of being death eaters and the others have apparently been torturing some suspected death eaters two days after the war ended.'

'So what are you going to use Bellatrix for? Any idea?'

'Well I was thinking of using her as a footstool when I'm reading, the one I have at number twelve is just not comfortable enough.' Harry said and Hermione laughed.

'Still I feel sorry for those girls. Being convicted for life and all.' Hermione mused.

'I'm not, they tortured someone and the other two were in with Riddle. I'm mean killing in a war is unavoidable, but torture is something else, especially when it's planned. I mean when you seen a friend die moments before and you try to make the killer feel the hurt you're feeling I can understand. However they tortured when the war was already over. They went purely to cause harm and that I cannot condone.'

'Ok I can see your point and I have to admit it is a sound one at that. Now when do you get those women?'

'Tomorrow apparently, at least that's what Amelia told me.'

After that discussion Harry and Hermione talked about other things. The careers they want to have, a book Hermione was reading, the fact Harry had been out for the last four days and the latest news both muggle and magical.

It was approaching six o'clock when Harry decided to head back to Number twelve.




The following morning Harry arrived at the Ministry and as soon as he approached the security desk to check in the man on duty stood up.

'Ah Mr. Potter, please go right ahead, the Minister is expecting you in her office.'

Harry shrugged and headed to Amelia's office.

When he got there the secretary waved at him to walk right on in with a grin on her face. He shrugged again an entered the office.

'Good morning Amelia.'

'Good morning Harry.'

He looked at the occupied chairs to his right.

'Good morning Hannah, Daphne, Padma, Parvati, Lisa, Pansy, Cho, Katie.' Harry greeted the eight girls.

'Good morning Harry.' the eight girls replied as one.

'Good morning Bella, Cissa.' he said grinning at the two older women.

They didn't reply.

'Oh come on ladies, you do have manners, don't you? Let's try that again. Good morning Bella, Cissa.'

'Good morning Harry.' they replied in resignation.

'Now that didn't hurt, did it?' he said before turning back to Amelia.

'I take it they accepted?' he asked receiving a nod from Amelia and two confused stares from the two elder women.

'Ok since it is their choice, what do I have to do?' he asked.

'You just have to sign and date each of these papers. There are thirteen of them. One for each girl and one for each estate.' she said and Harry nodded before reading and signing the contracts.

When he returned the signed contracts to Amelia she handed him three packages. He looked at her in confusion.

'That first packages is all information pertaining to your new estates. The second contains the wands of your newly acquired slaves and the third packages contains the collars of each of your slaves. Those you have to put on them before you leave this room, since they inhabit thoughts of betraying or harming their master.' Amelia explained.

He nodded and carefully opened the third packages. He took the first collar and walked over to Hannah, stroked her cheek and gently closed the collar around her neck. It changed form as soon as it was closed and transformed into a nice choker necklace with a silver Potter family crest in front. He then took the second collar and gently closed it around Lisa's neck. It changed into a silver necklace with the same crest as had appeared on Hannah's. Daphne was third and her collar was absorbed into her skin and a tattoo of a choker necklace with the Potter crest appeared on her skin. The Patil twins' collars changed into identical gold and silver necklaces from which a delicate chain attached itself on their right earlobe. Katie received a choker necklace similar to Hannah's except her crest was silver with gold relief. Pansy's collar only became a bit slimmer and the crest was branded into the sturdy leather. Cho's collar didn't change in width or basic design, but it did sport two silver Chinese style dragons that were holding a golden Potter crest. Narcissa received her collar and it changed into a very fine golden necklace with a Potter crest medalion. Then it was time for Bellatrix to receive her collar. Harry closed it around her neck and it widened till it was almost two inches wide and it changed even more. It gained silver studs all around the collar and a leash appeared. As soon as she saw the leash she flushed in embarrassment and kept her head down.

Amelia turned her attention to Harry.

'Harry, now they're officially your property and the collars will prevent them from disobeying any order you give them as long as it doesn't harm their rights. Now that that's finished, I took the liberty of having one of the Ministry cars reserved for you and your slaves. Have a nice day Harry.'

'Thank you Amelia. Have a nice day yourself and do come and visit sometime.'

'I will and thank you for the invite.' Amelia said.

Harry turned to the girls 'Come on let's get out of here.' he said and he and the ten women left Amelia's office, Bellatrix being led by her leash. They walked through the Ministry and exited to find a black Limo waiting for them. Harry told the girls to seat themselves, except for Bellatrix who was told to sit on the floor within reach of Harry who was constantly petting her during the ride to Number twelve.




When they entered Number twelve Sirius' mother started screaming again.

'Mrs. Black aren't you going to say hello to your nieces?' he asked and the painting stopped immediately. She looked at the two figures in front of her.

'Bellatrix, Narcissa, what are you doing here in the company of this half-blood?' she asked.

Narcissa replied demurely 'He's our master. Our life-sentences were converted into a life of slavery.'

Mrs. Black was stunned at first, but soon she started laughing.

'You got caught and he enslaved you? Oh this is rich. You young man are definitely not the man I expected my son's godson to be. This is marvelous, I like you young man. You have power and spunk and I like that in a man.'

'Thanks, now I have a question for you. Do you think you can behave yourself or should I use you for target practice?' Harry asked.

The painted woman shuddered at the intensity of those emerald eyes and she had no doubt that he was serious. Seeing that he was still waiting for an answer she demurely nodded her consent and to her surprise saw the young man beaming at her.

'I knew we were going to get along just fine. Now if you'll excuse us, I have some business to discuss with these ladies.' he said and he walked into the sitting room. Waiving his wand he extended the sofa so it could fit nine of the girls. He motioned for them to sit down keeping Bellatrix with him. He stepped out of his shoes and sat down in the plushy chair across from the sofa the girls were sitting in.

'Bella, you're going to be my footstool for now, understand.' Bellatrix nodded in resignation and shame and sat on her hands and knees in front of him, enabling him to put his feet on her back.

'Now, we're going to go over the rules. I know you have been read your rights and if you don't know them, there is a copy of them in the law section of the library. Feel free to read it.' He said and the girls looked a bit afraid at the way he was treating Bellatrix, fearing they would be treated the same.

Harry smiled at them 'Don't worry, I'm not going to treat you like I do Bella here, as long as you behave yourselves. Bella here has made me rather cross with her when she murdered my godfather and I figured this would be a more suitable punishment for her. Now, what I expect of you is that you will all help around the house, be polite to any and all guests and do not take advantage of one another's weak points. In a couple of moments I'm going to talk to each of you individually and I don't want anyone to try and listen in on anyone's private conversation. Have I made myself clear?' he asked and the girls nodded very enthusiastically.

'Good Hannah you're first. The rest of you can go and explore the house for now. I'll call the next one when we're finished.' the girls left and when Bellatrix tried to go with them Harry stopped her. 'Bella you're staying. I quite like my footstool and I'm not letting you go. Now be a good girl and stay where you are. Oh and you will not disclose anything discussed in these meetings is that clear?' Bella nodded. 'Good'

Hannah was squirming nervously on the large sofa. Harry saw her nervousness and motioned for her to come to him. She obliged and when she reached his chair stood in front of him with her hands folded together in front of her. Harry removed his feet from Bella's back and motioned Hannah to sit in his lap. She complied and once she was seated Harry took her into his arms gently rocking her back and forth.

'Relax Hannah, nothings going to happen. We're just going to talk. Ok? '

Hannah relaxed a bit and nodded.

'That's my girl. Now tell me what did you want to do for a living, before this whole mess happened?' he asked.

'I wanted to start my own greenery and grow plants to sell for potions ingredients.'

'Ok, do you still want to do that?' he asked and Hannah nodded furiously. 'Then we'll find you a nice greenery and the better you behave the more time you get to spend there. How does that sound?'

'Wonderful Harry, thank you.' she said becoming excited, flinging her arms around him and then kissed him right on his lips. Then she realized what what she did and blushed furiously and started apologizing, but Harry stopped her.

'You don't have to apologize for that Hannah and besides I kind of liked it.' he said with a smile, causing her to giggle and kiss him again. 'Now do me favor and fetch Lisa, would you sweety.' Hannah nodded while smiling brightly, got out of his lap and skipped out of the room.

A couple of minutes later Lisa entered the room. Harry motioned her to come and sit in his lap. She did and he embraced her. 'Now Lisa what did you want to do, before all this happened?' he asked.

'Well I always like making my own clothes, so I imagined I might try to start up my own line of designer clothes.'

Harry raised an eyebrow, he hadn't expected that 'So do you still want to?' he asked. Lisa's eyes widened in disbelief.

'Are you serious?' she asked.

'No I'm Harry, but I do mean it. So do you still want that career?' he asked.

'Merlin, yes of course. Thank you Harry. Thank you so very much." she said and she too flung her arms around Harry's neck and kissed him on the lips, causing him to chuckle.

'Now do me a favor and send Katie in, would you honey?' she giggled, nodded and walked out of the room whistling a very cheerful song.

It didn't take long for Katie to arrive. She entered the room and instead of heading to the sofa headed directly to Harry. She saw him opening his arms and within seconds was nestled in his arms.

'Thanks for doing this for us Harry.'

'No problem, it feels weird though knowing that I have ten women which I could actually order to have sex with me and they have to obey.'

'You only need to say the word Harry. Actually I would've jumped you if you had asked two years ago.' she said in a husky voice, causing Harry to blush a little.

'Really?' he asked when he had himself under control.

'Yeah, who knows maybe you'll find me keeping your bed warm tonight.' she said and winked at him.

Harry smiled 'Now the important question. What did you want to do for a living, before you fucked up?'

'Well I was under contract with the Harpies and I liked it there.' she said a longing evident in her voice.

'I'll see what I can do, but does it have to be the Harpies or would something like Puddlemere suffice?'

Katie squealed with glee 'Any team would suffice, even the Cannons. Thank you Harry, I'm sure I'll find a way to express my gratitude.' she said while hugging him tightly, pinning his face in her rather ample bosom. When she released him he grinned at her and spanked her bottom.

'Now get out of here you minx and send Parvati in.' he said and Katie winked at him before leaving the room.

Parvati entered the room and cleared her throat. 'Harry, would you mind if Padma joined us? I'm not comfortable keeping anything from my sister.' she asked demurely.

Harry smiled at her 'Sure Padma can come in too.'

Parvati smiled and called her sister. When she entered and closed the door Harry motioned for them to come closer, which they did.

'Padma why don't you take a seat on Bella over here.' he said an the Indian Ravenclaw did as she was told. 'Parvati, come sit here.' he said patting his lap and she did as she was told too.

'Now Parvati I have a question for you. What sort of career did you envision for yourself, before being arrested?'

Parvati was obviously surprised by his question 'Well I always wanted to start my own beauty parlor.'

'Ok, now switch seats with your sister.' the sisters switched.

'Padma same question. What did you want to do with your life?'

Padma thought for a moment 'I'd like to get a master in ancient runes and invent new things.'

Harry grinned 'Well you're in luck. I think I can make sure you get your wish, that is if you behave yourselves.'

The twins faces had the same unbelieving expression on their faces before smiling broadly and hugging the black haired young man fiercely.

'Ok you two, why don't you two see if there is something to eat around here. I'm starting to get hungry. Oh and do send in Cho when you leave.'

The twins let go of their master and nodded before leaving the room with a big smile on their faces.

Cho entered the room and when Harry made it clear that she was to come closer she did as told. As soon as she sat on his lap Harry decided to ask the question a little different than he had with the others 'So what do you want to do Cho?'

She looked at him strangely before shrugging as if to say "nothing ventured nothing gained" 'I'd like to be a seeker again.'

'Then let me ask you another question. How do you get along with Katie?'

She looked at him 'I like her well enough, she's very spontaneous.'

'Good, I'll see what I can do to get you on a team.' he said and Cho looked at him like he was speaking gibberish, before widening her eyes and fainting. Harry chuckled, carried her in his arms to the door, managed to get it open and called for Hannah and Lisa to take Cho from him. After his arms were free again he motioned for Daphne to follow him into the room. He sat down and motioned her to sit in his lap like the others had. She complied with his wishes and sat down.

'Now I have a question for you. What do you want to do with your life career-wise?'

She looked at him as if he were some strange creature 'You are my master now, I'll do whatever you tell me.'

'That's very nice and all, but you haven't answered my question.' he replied.

'Well actually I've always wanted to learn how to make wands.' she said, a blush forming on her cheeks.

'That's an interesting choice. I'll see what I can do.' Harry said and Daphne looked at him utterly baffled before hugging him and sobbing on his chest.

'Thank you, thank you.' she kept repeating over and over until Harry stroked her cheek and smiled lightly at her.

'Ok, I think you know the drill. You leave the room with a big smile and you send Pansy in. Will you do that for me?' he asked and a genuine smile formed on her face while she nodded furiously and left the room completely revitalized.

Not long after Pansy was also sitting in his lap.

'Now Pansy I'm going to ask you a question. What do you want to do?'

Pansy thought for a moment 'For a job?' she asked and Harry nodded. A smile formed on her face 'I want to make toys for little children. I used to make them for all my cousins when I had the time and I had daddy charm them.'

Harry smiled 'Then we'll just have to make sure you can make a lot of children happy, now don't we.' that caused Pansy to smile and blush at the same time.

'I'd really like that Harry. Thank you.' she said before giving him a peck on the cheek.

'Good now go help the others and send Narcissa in if it isn't to much trouble.' Pansy nodded before leaving the room.

As Narcissa entered the room he motioned her to come closer and she complied.

'Have a seat.' he said and motioned to her sister. She once again obeyed his wishes and sat on her sisters back.

'I asked the girls what they wanted to do with their lives, but I won't ask you that.' he said and Narcissa scowled. 'I already have something in mind for you that will keep you quite busy. I want you to be my secretary and instructor in dealing with your precious pure-blood society.' that caused her to display a small smile and Harry decided to wipe it of her face 'However, unlike the girls you will only address me as master or master Harry, is that clear?' he asked and the smile disappeared while she nodded her consent.

'Good, if you do your job properly you will find I'm that hard a master. You can leave now.'

'Yes master' she said before leaving the room.

That left Harry and Bellatrix.

'You can sit up now Bella.' he said and she obeyed promptly. 'Now since you behaved yourself this whole time you can ask something of me as long as I find it reasonable.'

Bellatrix stared at Harry 'Master, I would like it if I could be your pet and if you would call me that too.'

Harry raised an eyebrow, before scratching the woman behind her ear. 'You want me to call you pet and treat you like one?' he asked.

'Yes master, that is what I would like.' she said totally serious and devotion clear in her voice.

'Ok pet, consider your wish granted.' he said and got out of the chair 'Do you want me to walk you on a leash?' Bellatrix purred and actually rubbed her head against his leg.

'Well come on pet. Let's find the others.' he said and walked out of the room Bellatrix, oh sorry pet besides him on hands and knees.

The two of them found the others in the kitchen where Cho and the Patil twins were busy cooking and the others were setting the table. They turned around to face him when he entered the room with huge smiles on their faces and a raised eyebrow at pet's position. Harry shrugged and sat down and pet sat by his side, rubbing her head against his leg. His hand reached out and scratched the spot behind pet's ear, which caused her to start purring. The strange sound caused the other girls to blink, before turning back to what they were doing.

There was someone knocking on the door. Harry turned to the girls and focused on Pansy. 'Pansy could you go and see who's at the door?' he asked and Pansy nodded before heading back towards the hallway.

It wasn't long before Pansy came back, followed by Hermione.

'Hi 'mione' Harry said motioning for her to sit, which she did.

'Hi Harry, so how is it to have ten women at your beck and call?' she asked.

'Could be worse. I could use your help though.' he said and pet moved to Hermione. She was looking intently at Harry so she didn't see pet approach her. Pet started rubbing her head against her leg as soon as she reached the bushy haired Gryffindor, causing her to jump in her seat.

Harry smiled at the two in front of him 'Try scratching her behind her ear, she likes that.' he advised her and still startled she did as she was told, which caused pet to start purring again. That caused Hermione to smile.

'Not exactly what you'd expect from Bellatrix Lestrange, is it?' she said.

'Ah, but then that's pet not Bellatrix. Though I am curious as to why she's so different. Care to explain pet?'

'Pet used to be bad, because otherwise Rudi wouldn't play with pet. Rudi said I had to be a good death eater or he would make sure pet never got a chance to play.' pet said causing everyone else to blink. 'Pet is glad that pet is master's pet now.' she finished.

Hermione started grinning 'So she was this evil, because if she wasn't she wasn't getting any. It's kind of sad actually. So how did pet come out?'

'Well I used her as a footstool today and she behaved herself excellently, so I granted her a wish and she asked me to name her pet and treat her as one. It's not to much trouble and it's actually quite cute.'

Hannah turned towards Harry 'Master, will Ms. Granger be staying for lunch?'

Harry turned to her 'Yes I'm sure she will and you don't have to call me master, Harry will suffice.'

Hannah shook her head 'No master, I'm sorry to do this, but I have to disagree. We are your property and we must be respectful, at least in public. Does master have any other commands?'

Harry thought for a moment 'Yeah pet's lunch will be in a bowl and do give her a saucer of milk to go with that, ok?'

'Yes master, pet's food in a bowl and a saucer of milk to the side.' she said and moved to the cooking girls. She prepared a bowl of food and a saucer of milk. 'Where should I place pet's food master?' she asked and Harry pointed to the floor besides him. She put the food down and pet sat next to Harry waiting until he gave permission for her to eat.

The girls put the food on the table, seated themselves and seemed to be waiting for Harry to start. He motioned Hermione to go first and after she started he followed then the girls scooped up some food.

Harry turned to pet 'Go ahead and eat pet.'

Pet smiled at him before bowing towards the bowl and scooping up the curry and rice with her tongue. Harry watched her for a moment before turning back to his own plate.

They ate and Hermione started asking the newly enslaved girls how they thought of they're master and how he treated them. Hermione was surprised at how positive they were about their new situation. It seemed that they were very proud of their master and it seemed he did his best to give the girls some kind of normalcy.

'I would have thought that you girls would at least be a bit sullen, so why are you all this happy?' she asked getting more confused with every question answered.

Surprisingly it was Pansy who answered. 'Master said he would try to get us a job that we would like and he asked us what we wanted to do career-wise, that and master has done nothing but being kind. I'm sure master will be strict, but I cannot imagine master being unfair.' Pansy said and the others nodded to show they agreed with what she said, though Narcissa was all to exuberant.




Hermione stayed the whole afternoon and also joined them for dinner. It was already approaching ten o'clock when she left. Harry saw her out with pet at his side and returned to the girls.

'Girls, it's time for bed. We have a busy day tomorrow.' he said looking at the girls. He noticed someone missing. 'Where is Katie?' he asked.

Parvati answered 'She already head upstairs Harry.'

Harry smiled 'Ok, let's head upstairs.' he said to the girls and they followed him upstairs and headed to their own rooms. Pet following her master to his bedroom, in which a mattress had been put on the floor at the foot of the bed. Harry looked at his bed and blinked. He was thinking he was dreaming, because laying in his bed was Katie in her birthday suit, displaying her generous assets.

'Hi Katie.' he said a bit confused.

Katie grinned 'I said you might just find me in your bed tonight, didn't I? Would you mind doing me a favor master?'

'Depends, what's the favor?' he said getting a fairly detailed idea of what she wanted.

'I want to have your second wand inside of me. Will you do me the favor of doing me?' she said with a coy smile and Harry just had to nod.

The nod was all she needed and got off of the bed and started taking her master's clothes off. She worked fast, but making sure she didn't rip any of his clothes and before he knew it he was standing in front of her in nothing but his boxers. Katie smiled at him and hooked her index fingers around the last piece of fabric and slowly removed the offending garment.

When she reached his ankles he helped her by stepping out of his boxers. When she had rid him of his clothes she was still kneeling in front of him and she looked up with a smile on her face. She raised her hand around his already hard member and started moving forth and back. Harry's cock hardened even more and he gasped when Katie enveloped him in his mouth the wet warmth of her mouth was heavenly and the way she treated his member like a lollipop made his mind go blank. It wasn't long before he came with a grunt and a groan in her mouth. He surprised him and she had a little trouble swallowing his cum in the beginning, but soon managed to just open her throat and let it slide all the way down to her stomach. When the flood of his cum came to an end she licked and sucked every little rest that was left, causing him to harden again. She released his cock from her mouth and looked at her master.

Harry was breathing hard and looked at his little minx of a slave that had just gave him a very nice blow job. He saw her looking up to him and he smiled indulgently. Then his eyes were drawn to her breasts and bowed down a bit. He took hold of her firm buttocks and lifted her up so that her breasts were at the same hight as his mouth. He took the nipple of her left breast in his mouth and nibbled and suckled at it, causing the little minx to moan a bit. She threw her legs around him and he shifted his left hand a little so he could free his right. Accidentally that caused his middle finger to rest in the cleft between her arse-cheeks and that particular finger gently rubbed over her tight rosette whenever she moved even slightly, which caused her to squirm, which had the effect of stimulating her ass even more. Her arms were around his head forcing him against her breasts. His right hand snaked it's way up and started fondling her other breast.

After a couple of minutes it became obvious that Katie's rosette was very sensitive, as she came from her own squirming against Harry's finger. Feeling the wetness of her orgasm he started walking to the bed. He supported her bottom with his leg for a moment causing his hands to be freed, which untied her arms from around his head. He reached for her hips and gently applied a bit of pressure, making her relax her legs and laid her down on the bed. Harry crawled after her and carefully opened her leg wider. Seeing the mouth of her love-cave he couldn't control himself and started kissing, licking and nibbling at it like a man possessed, not that Katie was complaining. It didn't take long for Katie to reach her second orgasm since they started and she came with a surprising force, fluid gushing out of her and coating Harry's face. Harry smiled at her and she smiled back.

'Are you sure you want to?' Harry asked Katie clearly having trouble controlling himself.

Katie smiled at him 'You've already found the door and you're invited so what are you waiting for?' she said with a smirk.

Harry smiled at her again and lined up to her entrance. He pushed in a little and found some resistance. He raised his eyebrows at her.

She smirked 'Seems that you'll have to break down the door, doesn't it?'

He leaned forward, kissed her softly on the lips and gave one good thrust before pausing, giving her some time to get over the pain that the tearing of her hymen caused.

After a little while she looked him in the eyes and kissed him, indicating she was ready to get started again. Harry complied and slowly drew back before thrusting down again, starting slowly and gradually gaining more speed until he found a rhythm that seemed pleasurable to both him and Katie. Not long after he felt that he was almost reaching his top again and he tried to hold it of for a moment, unknowingly releasing some magic from his body that stimulated Katie. When he couldn't hold out any longer he came inside her and was surprised to feel her come at the same time. He pulled out of her and rolled of her. Than her spooned her, his arms around her and nuzzled the crook of her neck. It wasn't long before the two fell asleep.

Pet looked over to her master and smiled, after which she whispered. 'Pet hopes master will play with pet like that too.'

She stared at her master for a while longer before curling up on her mattress and slipping into a deep slumber filled with dreams of her new master.






Sign up to rate and review this story