Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry's Seraglio

Getting some new plumbing

by stuffjeff

See chapter one

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bellatrix, Cho, Harry, Hermione, Narcissa, Padma, Pansy, Parvati - Warnings: [R] [X] - Published: 2006-09-16 - Updated: 2006-09-16 - 8571 words

?Blocked

I'm just mucking about in JKR's backyard. Any characters preferences in this story are not necessarily those that JKR intended.




Harry regained consciousness and found that his favourite tool had awakened too. The only problem was that he didn't want to go downstairs with a hard on. He looked at Narcissa and saw she was still sleeping soundly. Then he looked at pet's mattress and saw an amazing and enticing sight.

She was sleeping, her head resting on the mattress while her nice behind was sticking up into the air, tempting Harry to just take her.

Harry argued with himself for a moment or two before remembering that pet had done something similar the last couple of mornings and she seemed to like being dominated, so he shrugged of all thoughts that held him back and carefully slipped of the bed and moved until he was kneeling behind her. What he saw from that position made him lose all sense of propriety. Pet was rubbing her fingers over her clitoris while dreaming.

The sight caused him to lose his restrictions and without thinking he rammed into pet's already sopping cunt, causing her to wake almost instantly. She looked over her shoulder and saw her master buried in her vagina.

'Thank you for giving me such a wonderful wake up call master, but would you please do the other entrance. I really enjoy being buggered by my master.'

Harry smiled at her. He had taken a liking to poking through a woman's rectum and didn't hesitate, pulling out of her and harshly plunging into the woman's rosette, causing her to cry out in pain, though the cry ended in a loud moan as he pumped into her harder and harder. The crying and the moans were hard enough to rouse Narcissa from her slumber and with wide eyes she was watching her sister being buggered by the man who owned them. The obvious pleasure on pet's face made her reconsider her request and she moved from the bed. It only took a couple of steps, before she was kneeling next to her sister.

'Master, would you do me too, when you're done with pet?' she asked.

'Ok, but I'll have to loosen you up first. I want you to keep your ass-cheeks apart with your hands until I say you can let go, ok?' he said and Narcissa eagerly complied. As soon as she spread the cheeks of her bottom Harry started loosening her by getting her used to his fingers. However he came when Narcissa had only gotten used to the second finger. He pulled out and pet turned around using her hands to get him up again, which didn't take very long.

'Narcissa, do you want to do it now and feel it even more or do you want to loosen up some more?'

Narcissa was enjoying the feeling she was experiencing 'Master, just take me. I just want you to plug my rectum with your cock.' she said not caring of the chance of pain, as long as she got to receive her master faster.

He shrugged and entered her, causing her to gasp sharply. He settled for a slow rhythm and kept sliding in and out of her. It wasn't long before he felt his orgasm coming and pulled his member entirely out of her ass.

'I'm not going to come inside you. If you had wanted that you should have done it last night. If you want though you can still have my cum. You will have to suck it out, but if you're eager enough to get it, the extra taste won't bother you.' he said and Narcissa once again surprised him.

Narcissa was oddly aroused by the thought of sucking on a cock that had just been inside her ass, quickly turned around and took it in her mouth, immediately starting to suck and lick all over his shaft. Her ministrations drove him over the edge and he shot his semen in her mouth with a deep growl.

She took his member out of her mouth and looked at her master with a look that spoke of gratitude.

'Thank you master. This was an immensely interesting experience for me. It strangely arouses me to taste the inside of my ass when I'm sucking that exquisite piece of equipment you have.' she said and took the cock in her mouth again.

Harry smiled 'If you want to you can ask me to do it again next time. Who knows I might comply.' he said with a sly grin on his face.

He turned his head towards the door and he saw most of his girls looking at him and Narcissa, who was still suckling on the faeces flavoured cock, with a shocked expression. They clearly hadn't expected her to have such a non-standard fetish and Hannah started giggling.

'With Harry as our master it seems that we'll discover a lot of things about ourselves we hadn't even thought of as a remote possibility.'

Padma shuddered lightly before moving to Harry's dresser, taking one of the vials and walking until she stood in front of her master.

Harry saw the stamina potion in Padma's hand and raised his eyebrow.

The gesture was apparently enough for Padma to explain. 'Would master do me the favour of taking my virginity, preferably under the shower. That way master can freshen up while doing his property a great pleasure.' she said and offered him the vial.

Harry took it and gulped it down, before taking Padma's hand and guiding her to the bathroom.




The two of them entered the shower and Padma hugged him under the constant flow of warm water.

'Master, I would like to ask you to fuck just for your own pleasure. It's been a fantasy of mine to be brutally used by someone not taking me into consideration.'

Harry was shocked 'Are you sure that that's what you want Padma?' he asked and she nodded.

He smiled at her turned her around and bent her forward, revealing the two entrances on her lower body. He lined up with her pussy and fulfilling Padma's wish he plunged into her and kept moving in and out without pausing when she cried in pain at the tearing of her hymen. Slowly her cries turned to moans and it didn't take long after that for the indian girl to start moving her hips in order to get even more of him inside of her. The movement of her hips enticed him and he could already feel his next orgasm coming. With a deep growl he came deep in her and stayed still until the flow of the child making potion ended. He pulled out and roughly turned Padma around, while pushing her head towards his groin. She enveloped his dick with her mouth and started getting him up again, which didn't take all that long.

He was released from her mouth and he positioned the girl so that she was touching her toes. He lined up in front of her rosette and poked through the heavy resistance that her unloosened rectum presented, causing Padma to scream in pain. He was to aroused to care and she had insisted that she wanted to be taken like that. He kept up a hard pace and when he looked down saw that she was bleeding a little. The small trickle of blood was strangely exciting and he kept pumping in her ass, while looking at his cock getting coated with Padma's blood. The sight of his blood-coated cock and feelings of her ass squeezing said cock caused him to go over the edge and he emptied himself inside of her. He pulled out of her and turned the girl around.

'Padma, did you enjoy that?' he asked the girl.

'Yes master, I seem to enjoy the mixing of pain and pleasure. Thank you for doing this for me.'

'Do you want to clean me off or should I just wash myself.' he said watching his cock that was coloured red by Padma's blood. She saw the blood on her master's dick and wetted her lips with her tongue. She knelled in front of him and licked the shaft as if to determine if she liked the taste. She nodded and took him in her mouth starting to lick and suck the bloodied member until the taste of blood and faeces was gone. She let him escape her mouth and took him in her hand. She moved the hand up and down, giving him a hand job, making sure to keep his cock aiming at her face.

Harry's fifth orgasm that day clearly had less volume in comparison with the previous four, but it still managed to coat a large part of Padma's face with the sticky liquid. When he came he had one dominant thought "Thank Merlin for stamina potions."




Harry had told the girls to pack everything since they were moving later that day to Malfoy manor. The girls obviously complied and the ones that had been to the manor in question were getting excited. Narcissa had been in the sitting room when there was a knock on the door.

Since she was the closest she decided to answer it and she left the room and entered the hallway, completely forgetting that she hadn't dressed yet.

She opened the door and was confronted with a very surprised Minister of Magic.




Amelia Bones was surprised when the door open. In front of her was a naked Narcissa Malfoy and it seemed she didn't even notice the fact that she wasn't clothed.

She cleared her throat 'Hello Narcissa, I would like to speak with your master please.'

Narcissa merely raised an eyebrow 'Do tell Minister, do you have an appointment? I can't recall seeing such a meeting in master's schedule.'

Amelia blinked. That was a reaction she hadn't expected. Frankly she had expected Narcissa to realise she was undressed and cower from the door. 'No I don't have an appointment, but could you ask your master if he'd be willing to give me some of his time?'

Narcissa nodded, let the Minister enter the house and asked her to stay in the hallway, before seeking her master to deliver the request Amelia had made.




'Master, Amelia Bones is here to see you.' Narcissa said and Harry turned around to face her. He raised an eyebrow as soon as he saw what she was wearing which only consisted of her collar.

'Narcissa, did you answer the door dressed like that?' he asked and Narcissa finally realised that she wasn't wearing any clothes had the decency to blush.

'Yes master, I'm sorry, but it completely slipped my mind. I will of course accept any punishment you want to impose.'

Harry grinned evilly 'Ok, you will attend my conversation with the Minister as you are. Oh and tell pet to come to, but she has to be dressed.'

Narcissa blushed in shame and nodded 'I will do as you say master, if you'd excuse me?'

Harry nodded and Narcissa went to tell her sister she had to get dressed. Harry meanwhile sought out Amelia and led her to the sitting room where they were soon joined by Narcissa and pet.

Amelia raised an eyebrow at Narcissa's nakedness, but she was shocked by pet's or as she knew her Bellatrix' appearance. Pet was wearing one of her bodysuits and the sexual energy was just oozing out of her. She crawled on hands and feet until she was besides her master and Harry scratched her behind the ear.

Harry saw Amelia's surprise and decided to explain 'Pet, or Bellatrix' you know her was forced to do those things she was convicted for. Narcissa here is standing here naked because she disobeyed my orders by answering the door naked. The rule is that they don't have to wear clothes in the house, except when we have visitors.'

'Harry, what do you mean she was forced.' Amelia asked and Harry motioned pet to explain.

'Rudi wouldn't play with pet if pet didn't behave like a good death eater and pet needs a good mating every now and then.' she said matter-of-factly causing Amelia to blush at the implied actions.

'So she can not be accountable? Do you want to release her from slavery?' she asked, but before Harry could answer pet cut in.

'No! Pet wants to be master's pet. Pet likes master, master is good to pet and mating with master is really nice. If you take me away from master I will be a very angry pet.' she said and Amelia was shocked by the intensity of the statements made.

'Ok, you don't have to be freed if you don't want to.' Harry said to pet while stroking her hair 'Isn't that right Amelia?'

It was clear that he expected her to reassure the submissive woman 'Of course not, I merely meant that if you wanted to you could be freed, but since you like to stay Harry's slave, you can stay with your master.' she said and pet purred, instantly happy again.

'So what did you want to talk to me about Amelia?' Harry asked.

'Well I wanted to see how you were coping with owning ten women.'

'Pretty well I think, though they are wearing me out a bit.'

'Oh, are they fighting their descent into slavery?'

'No, not at all. They all are behaving nicely. It's just that they seem to be very sexually driven.'

Amelia raised her eyebrow, obviously interested in what precisely he meant by that.

'The girls are all asking me to have sex with them in one way or another. I have to say Hufflepuffs are impressive after taking into consideration what Hannah told me what they start learning in their fifth year.'

Amelia also having been a 'puff blushed knowing what he was talking about.

'Oh do tell Harry, any weird preferences?'

Harry grinned 'Oh yes, Narcissa here discovered that she likes to suck off my cock after I buggered her.'

Amelia gasped 'Narcissa? Damn never thought you were that kinky.'

Harry laughed 'She isn't the only one. Padma did the same, but she seemed to be attracted to the blood covering my cock after I buggered her without loosening her up though. Mind you, it was her suggestion. As it turns out she likes it rough and Pansy likes ropes.'

'So you aren't to unsettled by having complete control over ten women. Could I persuade you to take on another one?'

'Why, are you will to be property?' he asked teasingly.

Amelia laughed 'No, thank you for asking though. We arrested a young woman today. She was selling prohibited items and when the aurors tried to arrest her she killed one of them with the Avada Kedavra.'

'So who is it?' Harry asked.

'Millicent Bulstrode.' Amelia said.

'Pansy's friend? Narcissa, go and fetch Pansy for me, will you.' he said and Narcissa left the room to get the girl he had requested.




It took a couple of minutes for the girls to arrive and when they did Harry looked at pansy who was wearing a simple robe, which was unbuttoned, revealing the fact that she was naked underneath.

'Pansy would you like it if Millicent came to be one of you?' he asked his slave.

'Yes master I would like it if my friend joined me, but I have to remind you that she is very headstrong and might resist your orders. You will probably have to keep her on a tight leash until she learns her place master.'

'Ok I'll take her. Amelia can we do everything at my place? I do have a lot of things I need to do and going to the Ministry could become a little difficult to fit in my schedule.'

Amelia smiled 'No problem Harry. How about I go back to the office now and return in an hour with her, the paperwork and the collar?'

Harry agreed and saw her out, before going back to packing the stuff he wanted to take with him to Malfoy manor. He decided he had to find a new name for the place. Malfoy manor left a slightly unpleasant taste in his mouth.




One hour after Amelia had left she returned with a bundle in her hand and Millicent behind her in the company of two familiar aurors.

'Hi Tonks, Kingsley. You brought me a present? You shouldn't have.' he joked amiably.

'Wotcher Harry, so you're living every guys dream huh. Having an entire collection of women that have to obey your every order. And yeah we brought you a present, I hope you aren't going to be soft with her. She killed Hestia.' Tonks replied.

Harry frowned and turned to Millicent 'So you killed Hestia. Well I'm sure I'll find a way to make sure you behave yourself.' he said and motioned them inside.

They went to the sitting room where Amelia and Harry sat down. Millicent was ordered to stand in front of them. Amelia handed Harry the paperwork, which he signed and returned, then she handed him Millicent's wand and a collar. Harry stood and attached the collar around the neck of his newest acquisition. It changed into a barbed necklace that could be tightened, causing the skin of her neck to be punctured.

During the whole proceeding Millicent sneered at Harry, though she flinched at the collar when it changed since one of the barbs cut into her.

Harry seeing her attitude decided to start breaking her immediately, since she'd be to much trouble otherwise and he didn't want his displeasure with her effect his relationship with the others.

Pansy however had the courage to interrupt 'Master, may I make a suggestion?' she asked and Harry nodded his consent. 'Master as soon as I heard Millicent was to be your slave I went to the library and I found a loyalty charm that one slave can put on another to make her obey their master. It will make her obey any order from her master as long as both slaves live. If you want I would be glad to preform it on my friend.'

Harry smiled at the rope loving Slytherin 'Ok, you can cast the charm Pansy. In fact I'm going to get your wand.' he said before leaving the room and heading to his bedroom. He returned not long after and handed Pansy her wand. She smiled at her master and cast the spell at her friend and former classmate. A bright white light impacted with the big boned Slytherin and entered her. Millicent's knees buckled and she slid to the floor. Pansy smiled and handed her wand back to her master.

'Master there is one side effect you should know about.' she said.

'A side effect? And what might that be?' he asked getting a little angry.

Pansy cringed 'Her digestive track has changed considerably. She can now only survive by assimilation of her master's excrements. In other words she has to become your toilet and because of the spell she will be happy to be able to serve you in that capacity. I didn't want master to have to deal with a unwilling slave so I tricked master into this. I will happily face any punishment master sets for me.'

Harry smiled 'Your punishment will be discussed later. Now let's see if your spell worked.' he took out his wand and cast an enervate on his new toilet and slave. Said slave regained consciousness immediately and looked at Harry in admiration and devotion.

'Millicent, you remember that you have just had a charm cast on you?' he asked and she nodded eagerly 'A side effect of that charm was that you can no longer eat normally. You will have to eat my faeces and drink my urine, do you think you can do that.' she nodded and moistened her lips with her tongue.

Amelia and the aurors looked at Pansy and harry like they were members of a totally different species. Finally it was to much for Tonks.

'Harry, how is it that you can take all of this so calmly. I mean I would have probably been hitting Pansy to within an inch of her life.'

'Oh she'll be punished, but I have to take into consideration that she did what she did to protect her master from an unwilling or even violent slave. The whole human toilet thing is easier to deal with than you'd think, considering some of the girls like the taste of faeces too. Isn't that right Narcissa?'

Narcissa blushed 'Yes master, it is surprisingly tasty to lick your cock when it just left my ass.' she said and Tonks stared incredulously at her aunt.

'Wow never thought she was that kinky. Ah well I hope you have fun with Millicent here.'

Amelia took a look at the clock and gasped 'Well Harry I'm sorry to cut this short, but I have some paperwork to do and I'd like to get it done as soon as possible so that I'm home by the time Susan's finished dinner.'

'Oh sorry Amelia, I didn't plan on causing you so much extra work. Thank you for bringing Millicent.' Harry apologized and escorted them out.




When they had left Harry undressed and felt he had to take leak and he decided he might as well test out his new toilet.

'Millicent are you thirsty?' he asked and she nodded 'Well than here's your straw.' he said pointing at his dick and his newest slaves eagerly took it in her mouth and started suckling, causing him to piss in her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed until he had emptied his bladder in her stomach. He pulled out and she sighed that her master was done already.

'I don't want to call you Millicent any more. It's too long and it doesn't suit you. From now on your name is Loo. Do you understand?'

Loo nodded 'Yes master, Loo understands. Loo is honoured to receive a new name from master.' she said in a voice that just radiated her devotion to her master.

Harry smiled at her and stroked her hair 'Good girl. Why don't you go with Pansy here and meet the others.'

Loo nodded and followed Pansy towards the upper floor where the others were finishing up the packing.




The girls surrounded Harry's newest acquisition and looked at her sceptically. Pansy however reassured them that Loo as she was now called was a devoted slave, that wouldn't do anything to hurt their master.

Parvati frowned at Loo 'That's not what I'm concerned about. I want to hear out of her mouth that she is going to place herself as last in line. I'm not letting her delay me losing my virginity.'

Cho and Lisa fervently agreed with the still virgin indian girl.

Loo looked at them in awe 'We get to get fucked by master?' she asked and the girls nodded with a smile 'Then Loo will gladly get in line. Loo wants more than just drinking master's pee and eating master's shit.'

Mentioning her dinner caused the girls to look at her in shock. Pansy smiled and explained why Loo had such an interesting diet.

'She can only survive because of master's pee and poop?' Hannah asked and pansy nodded 'Wow, actually that's kind of a turn on. I mean being totally dependant on master.' she said and the others looked at her in shock.




At three in the afternoon everything had been packed and shrunken. They were all carrying sacks with small packages while they were waiting for Harry. Harry entered the kitchen and looked proudly at his eleven women.

'Well we'll go to the new place by floo. The address is still Malfoy manor, but that will change very soon. I'm going to name it Harry's seraglio. Now let's go.' he said and one by one they left Number twelve through the fireplace.




They arrived in the foyer of their new residence and waited for their master who was the last one to come through the fire. He stumbled a little bit as he appeared, but he soon regained his footing and managed to stay upright.

He looked at the foyer and a smile came to his face. Narcissa had been right, this was much less gloomy and definitely easier to clean. He had a feeling that he was going to like living here.

'Narcissa, why don't you show me my bedroom.' harry said to the blonde and was soon following said woman through the maze of hallways and stairways until they reached a set of ornately decorated doors. Narcissa opened the doors and stepped aside to let her master enter his new bedroom.

'This is the master bedroom master.' she said and immediately giggled.

Harry looked around and saw a bed at least two times the size of the one at Number Twelve. Needless to say he was impressed and delighted.

Hannah frowned and Harry was curious as to why 'Hannah what's with the frown?'

'Oh it's the name you're going to name this place. What does seraglio mean?'

Harry laughed 'It's a word used for a place where a harem is kept.'

That caused blushes and laughs all around.

After they had calmed down again Harry returned to business.

'I want two mattresses at the foot of the bed. One for pet and the other for Loo. I would want to have to search for her if I need to relieve myself in the middle of the night, would I?' he said and Loo looked delighted at staying in the same room as her master.

Narcissa nodded 'It will be done master.' she said and dropped the packages for Harry's bedroom, before turning to her master again. 'Would you like to inspect the other rooms master?'

Harry nodded and the group left the master bedroom. Narcissa showed them room after room and Harry assigned each girl, except pet and Loo a room, before heading back to his bedroom and unshrinking the packages left there and leaving pet to put his stuff away. He then took Loo and the others with him downstairs where he continued unshrinking the packages taken from Grimmauld Place. All of the girls except for Loo rushed to unpack and store everything away for future use.

Loo however was beckoned by her master to follow him. He took her to a room of the foyer and told her to lie on the floor. He undressed him self and crouched over Loo's face.

'Loo I need to relieve myself. I hope you like your meal.' he said and started to deposit his faeces in Loo's mouth, who was eating it with vigour. When he had relieved himself and Loo had cleared her mouth she bent her neck and licked him clean.

He stood and looked at his personal lavatory and smiled at her after seeing the content expression on her face. 'So, do you enjoy serving me like this Loo?' he asked.

Loo nodded contently 'Yes master, I enjoy being fed from masters body and I like being useful for master even more. Please use Loo as you see fit master.' she said with utter devotion.

'You can get up now Loo and I realize I haven't explained the house rules to you yet. If you are a good girl you're likely got receive your wish from me. If you're not you will be punished. When we don't have guests you are permitted to be in any state of dress or undress that you want, however outside the estate, or inside the estate when there are visitors you will be dressed. Do you understand these rules?' he asked and Loo nodded, before quickly undressing and revealing that while large she was not fat. She was broad in the hips and shoulders, but Harry doubted he could find an ounce of fat that shouldn't be on her body and he was licking his lips when he saw her firm bottom. It was large and firm and he was thinking that he would probably be able to use those cheeks as he had used Pansy's breasts.

'You've been hiding behind those large clothes for a long time now haven't you?' he asked and received an affirmative from his human toilet 'Well you should and I'll make sure of that. We're going to get you some clothes. Come on get dressed and we'll go.' he said as he was putting on his own clothes again.




They arrived at the apparation point in Diagon Alley and moved quickly to Madam Malkin's. They entered the store and when the seamstress saw Harry she immediately approached him.

'Good afternoon Mr. Potter. What can I do for you today?'

'Good afternoon. I would like to have a new wardrobe made for her.' he said motioning to Loo 'I want the same robes and stuff that the others received and I want you to make her a couple of black leather bodysuits. How soon can you have them done?'

'I can probably finish them within the hour, but that would mean that I have to delay others and that would cost a little extra.' she said.

'That's okay. Have them ready and I'll pay extra. How about ten percent?' he asked.

'That is most generous of you sir. I'll make sure they are ready in an hour.' she said and rushed to measure Harry's newest slave.

When she was done Harry and Loo left and visited Morgana's secrets and he let Loo find herself some lingerie. It turned out Loo had an obsession with leather. She had selected ten sets and eight were leather, one was silk and the last one was simple white cotton.

Harry paid for the ten sets and the two of them went to get Loo's standard footwear set, containing one set of stout shoes for daily use, one pair of slippers for formal occasions and another pair for inside the house.

One hour and fifteen minutes later they returned to Madam Malkin's who had finished the clothes and handed them to Loo, leaving Harry free to pay the woman for the service she provided.




Within an hour and a half after they left Harry's Seraglio they appeared back in the large and ornately decorated mansion. Loo asked permission from her master to go and put her new clothes away, which Harry readily agreed to.

He himself searched for the other girls and found them sitting naked at the kitchen table with a cup of tea. As soon as he entered Pansy and Hannah got up. Pansy walked to the kettle and poured a cup of tea for her master, while Hannah approached him.

'Master would you like me to undress you?' she asked having noticed that he enjoyed being naked too. Harry nodded and Hannah started undressing her master, letting her hands freely roam over his body.

Soon he was as naked as the girls in the room and was seated at the table with a steaming cup of tea in front of him. Pet was sitting on the floor on his left.

Loo entered the kitchen and saw the sitting arrangement Harry and pet had. She smiled happily at seeing her master and sat on the floor to his right. Harry smiled and petted both of them, causing pet to purr and Loo to sigh in delight. The other girls smiled at the incredibly cute sight.

A couple of minutes later, when harry had finished his cup of tea Lisa approached him.

'Master, would you do me the favour of taking my virginity while playing out a fantasy I have?' she asked nervously.

'That all depends, what is your fantasy and where do you want me to penetrate you?' he asked.

Lisa blushed 'Master I would like it if you took me in all three holes here at the kitchen table in front of all the others.'

Harry looked at her intensely 'Are you sure you want this Lisa?' he asked and she nodded eagerly.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her head towards his cock, which she quickly enveloped with her luscious lips. She suckled and licked him to his full hardness, before taking a leaf out of Hannah's book and opening her throat to allow him to enter even deeper, while humming a nice tune from the weird sisters. Harry was rapidly approaching climax and sent pet to fetch him a potion, just to be sure.

With a grunt he came in her throat and she backed up a bit enabling him to shoot in her mouth instead of her throat. She suckled him dry and coached him back to full glory before releasing him.

He lifted her from the floor she was kneeling on and sat her down on top of the table, displaying her to all his other slaves.

'Where did you learn that? I know where Hufflepuffs learn it, but you were in Ravenclaw.'

Lisa smiled 'My sister was a 'Puff, she thought me how to and gave me the tool to practise when I entered fifth year.'

Harry smiled before focussing on her other lips, kissing and nibbling them with the occasional thrust of his tongue breaking up the pattern. He was heavily stimulating her and the watching eyes were causing an amplifying effect of the wonderful feelings she was experiencing. Needless to say she came in a short amount of time. Harry positioned himself and looked at the girl laying enticingly in front of him.

'Are you sure you want to do this Lisa?' he asked and she replied in two words 'Hell yes!'

He chuckled and speared her on his love lance, when he was past her hymen he stopped for a moment, before setting a slow pace to get her to get used to the feeling of having a cock slide in and out of her. When she moaned harder than she flinched he sped up gradually and after a minute or two he was fucking her at a near frantic pace and Lisa had hooked her legs around his torso.

She came hard and she let the others hear it. She moaned like a being possessed and her fluids dripped to the floor where pet was lapping them up eagerly. Harry was also coming close to release and with one last thrust unloaded himself inside her cunt.

He exited her cunt and excepted the vial of stamina potion from pet. He gulped it down and told Lisa to get on her hands and knees on top of the table. She did as she was told and Harry told the Patil twins to spread Lisa's ass. They eagerly complied getting excited by the display given by their master and fellow slave. While the twins kept the cheeks of her bum apart Harry was loosening her rectum with his fingers. When he finally could slide three fingers in and out easily he climbed up on the table and lined up with her stretched up rosette. He pushed inside her and set an easy pace getting her used to having his cock up her ass. She was enjoying herself, but was obviously not as sensitive as Hannah. She was feeling good though and obviously enjoyed the attention she received from her fellow slaves. She managed to get an orgasm from her master's dick in her ass, but it took a lot more time than Hannah who would already have had at least two and maybe even a third, before Harry came for a third time. He filled her ass with his cream and when he felt that he was empty he pulled out of her.

'Who wants to clean my dick?' he asked and Narcissa was busy cleaning him with her mouth, almost before he had finished asking the question. While Narcissa was busy Loo asked her master a question.

'Master, can I suck out Lisa's ass?' she asked and he answered that that was up to Lisa and that she should ask her, which she did. Lisa agreed to the proposition and seconds later Loo was sucking the exhibitionist Ravenclaw's rectum to regain whatever of her master's seed she could recover. The feeling of the vacuum formed by Loo cleaning her out caused more than her master's buggering had done and she orgasmed hard, moaning loudly and her cunt dripped continuously with a mixture of pussy juice and semen. The cocktail was eagerly lapped up by pet. Soon after Loo decided she couldn't get more out of Lisa and released her.

The end of the excitement brought the end of her strength and the Ravenclaw collapsed on the table.

Harry smiled at her 'Leave Lisa where she is. I bet she's going to love the thought of everyone coming through here seeing how thorough she has been used.'




After dinner Harry called for all of his slaves and they assembled in the foyer.

Harry looked at each of them and smiled at everyone but Pansy.

'I called you here for the punishment Pansy has earned by keeping the side effect of the charm she used on Loo hidden from me until she had already administered the charm. I'm going to punish her for that and I want all of you to witness it.'

He told Pansy to lie face down on the floor, spread her arms and legs as far apart as she could and when she had done so he told her not to even move one inch or the punishment would be worse. She complied and Harry produced two wands. One he handed to Loo, since she was the one that had also been affected, the other he kept himself.

'Loo I want you to levitate her against the ceiling.'he ordered her and she did as told. When Pansy reached the ceiling Harry cast a very powerful sticking charm that would keep her attached to the ceiling until he deactivated it with the correct counter-charm.

The result of the punishment was a sight to behold. Pansy was sticking to the ceiling with everything for everyone to see.

'Pansy, I hope that'll teach you not to keep anything hidden from me in the future.' he said and he left the foyer, heading for the sitting room followed by everyone, but Pansy who was unable to even move beyond the tiniest margin.




Harry was talking to his slaves and what they thought of him as her master. Surprisingly there were a couple of girls, among which the Patil twins who were slightly envious of Loo and her total dependency of their masters body, even though they were not to keen on eating Harry's faeces.

Daphne was looking lecherously at Harry the whole time, thinking about her shot at her hunk of a master. She was already imagining what she was going to ask him to do to her and her nether regions were already considerably moistened.

The doorbell rang and everyone scrambled out of the room, running to get something to at least appear dressed. Parvati was the first to appear decent and thus went to answer the door.

She opened the door and found her former classmate Hermione Granger standing in front of her.

'Good evening Ms. Granger. I take it you are looking for my master.' she said.

'Good evening Parvati. Yes, I would like to see Harry.'

Parvati motioned her to come into the foyer and asked her to wait while she announced her to her master.




It didn't take long for Harry to arrive, accompanied by all of his girls.

'Hi 'mione.'

'Hi Harry. Uhm Harry what is Millicent Bulstrode doing here and where is Pansy?'

Harry stroked Loo's hair 'She's called Loo now and Amelia brought her. As for Pansy, why don't you look up.'

Hermione did as told and gasped 'Why is she up there Harry?'

'Punishment, she kept some rather important information from me and this is her punishment.' he said matter-of-factly.

'Oh, ok well anyway thanks for to note you sent. It's nice to know how to find your friends and I have to admit I am curious about this house.'

Harry smiled and motioned her to follow him. He led her to the sitting room and were followed by the throng of girls.

Hermione looked at the slaves 'Harry, why are your girls all glaring at me?'

'It's probably that because you're here they aren't allowed to prance around the house naked.'

'Why? I mean why aren't they allowed to prance around naked when I'm here.'

'I set the rule that they are to be dressed when there are visitors in the house.'

'Harry James Potter, I suggest you excluded me from that rule.' she said to him.

Harry shrugged 'Ok done, girls Hermione here is an exception to the visitor rule.' he said and within seconds all of his girls were stripping. Harry joined them with a smile and he was surprised when Hermione joined them as well.

'We have the same rule at home. Let's just say I grew up prancing around naked, as you called it.' she said when he raised and eyebrow at her actions.

'Now that we're all naked, tell me what Pansy did exactly and why does it have to do with Loo?'

'Amelia brought Loo here to me at Number twelve and mentioned that she might try to make my life very difficult. You know she killed Hestia? Anyway Pansy came with a solution to the problem in the form of a loyalty charm that has to be administered by one slave on another, but she only told me of the side-effects after the charm had been cast.'

'Side-effects?' she asked not seeing what sort of side-effect would cause him to get so angry.

'Loo here now has to be fed from my body.' he said before turning to Loo 'Loo would you like to eat and drink?' he asked and Loo was positively glowing with anticipation while she nodded that she would.

Harry got up. 'I'm going to feed Loo in the other room, that is unless you want me to do it here so you can watch.'

Hermione was obviously intrigued 'If it's up to me, stay. Besides it's your house. You can do whatever you want.'

Harry smiled at her and sat down again. 'Ok if you're sure.' Hermione nodded.

'Loo, drink first.' he instructed and she knelled in front of her master, took his cock in her mouth and looked at him with puppy-dog eyes pleading with him to still her thirst. He complied and started peeing in her mouth. Loo gulped it down like it was iced water after walking in the desert for a week. Hermione watched in fascination how Loo was drinking from Harry's dick. She even licked her lips once when she was imagining her being in Loo's place.

When Loo finished drinking and let go of her master, he motioned her to lie on the floor. She eagerly complied and Harry crouched over her, almost sitting on her face.

'Loo, are you ready to eat?' he asked and she replied immediately 'Please feed me master.'

Harry smiled and let his faeces drop into her waiting mouth, cutting it into bite-sized pieces so Loo could work them down before receiving the next piece. He completely emptied himself in her mouth and she licked him clean when it became apparent no more was coming.

Hermione looked at Harry 'So that's why you called her Loo.'

'Yeah.' he said before getting of his toilet and looking at the large Slytherin girl 'Loo did you like your meal?'

'Yes master, Loo likes the taste of master's pee and poop.' she said vehemently and obviously pleased with the meal she had just received.

Hermione looked at Loo again 'Loo do you like your new station in life?'

Loo nodded 'Loo likes to be master's toilet. Loo gets to stay with master most of the time and Loo is being cared for by master personally.'

Hermione smiled and turned to Harry 'Interesting group of slaves you have Harry. Anyway there is a reason I'm here tonight. Mum and dad went on their second honeymoon and I was wondering if I could stay with you for a couple of weeks.'

'Sure, but I have to warn you that you'll probably hear and see a lot of sexual situations, with seemingly all of my slaves wanting to leave me sore enough that walking becomes problematic.'

'Oh that's okay. My parents still fuck at least two times a week and they're not exactly quiet.'

Harry grinned 'At the moment it's at least two times a day and sometimes even more. Like today probably.'

Hermione blushed 'That much? How do you keep it up?'

'Stamina Potions.' he dead panned 'Pet is rather good at them.'

They talked for the rest of the evening and when they left for bed Harry assigned Hermione a room, before heading to his own in which Pet, Loo and Daphne were waiting for him.

He looked at the Slytherins in his room and focused on Daphne. 'So you're next are you Daphne.' he said mirth evident in his voice.

'If you don't mind master. I would like it if you would also indulge me by enacting one of my oldest fantasies.'

'Like I said to the others, Tell me what your fantasy is and if I think I won't hate doing it I'll do it for or in most cases to you.'

'I would like it if you took both my cunt and ass after giving me a spanking that leaves me tender for days.' she said getting embarrassed by vocalizing the fantasy she had carefully kept secret until now.

Harry raised and eyebrow and blinked 'You want to be spanked so hard that you'll still feel it at dinner tomorrow?' he asked to be sure he had understood what she wanted.

Daphne nodded furiously 'Yes master, I would really like that.'

Harry sat on the bed and called for Daphne to come 'Come on bad girl, over my knee you're going.' he said and Daphne practically threw herself over his legs, her unblemished bottom sticking up in the air. Harry stroked it a couple of times before he slapped the left cheek, resulting in a crack from contact and surprisingly a moan from Daphne. The moan encouraged him and he slapped her bum until her bum was redder than a Weasley's hair. Each slap received an accompanying moan from Daphne and when Harry stopped she groaned to indicate she wanted more. Harry however stopped because on one side his hands really hurt and on the other her bottom was very hot from the continuous friction.

'Daphne get on the bed, on your hands and knees.' he said and Daphne complied with a somewhat disappointed expression on her face 'If you want me to I'll give you another spanking after we're done. Now do you want me to just take you or do you want me to loosen you up a bit?'

'Fuck me now master. I want it to sting and hurt. I like that, it's also why I like being spanked.'

'Ok it's your choice. If you think it's to much let me know and I'll stop.'

Harry lined up and entered her roughly. She reacted to the tearing of her hymen in the most unusual way.

'Oh my god master, that felt so good. To bad I only have one of those.' she exclaimed in extacy.

Harry recovered from his shock at her exclamation quickly and grinned at the girl in front of him.

'Daphne, we have Ravenclaws, Slytherins and Hermione in the house at the moment. If they can't find a way to put it back in place, I know it's a physical and magical impossibility and I somehow doubt that that is the case here.' he said while pumping in and out of her in a frantic pace, slamming his hips against her still glowing ass, causing her to moan continuously. She came for the first time just after Harry told her his suspicions about a way to repair a hymen and the flood of fluid she created coated Harry's groin.

Harry smiled and happily continued pumping as fast as he could. She came a second time and this time the tightening of her pussy walls caused Harry to go over the edge with her and he filled her up with his sticky baby producing potion.

He pulled out and Daphne addressed her master once again.

'Master could you please give me another spanking before buggering me?'

Deciding to surprise her he didn't answer her and just hit her on the still burning cheeks of her bum. He got a naughty thought and wanted to see if she liked to be spanked in other places. He moved to the side a bit and swatted right on to her pussy. His thought, though naughty was received very well. Daphne moaned hard and he wouldn't be surprised if Hermione, who's room was at the other end of the corridor, was hearing Daphne being aroused by the beating she was receiving.

Her moaning was waking up his little general and he gave her another couple of slaps with double the force he had been using until then. Daphne shuddered and moaned as she came from the slaps she had endured.

Harry moved back between her legs, grabbed her at the waist, his thumbs pressing into her cheeks and pushed his cock into her untrained rectum.

The pain Daphne felt when she was impaled on his cock for the first time was exquisite. She basked in the for most people almost unbearable pain and felt lucky that she had a master who was willing to let her enact her fantasies. She felt her master ploughing through her faeces and she enjoyed the pressure it created. She felt another orgasm come and revelled in the feelings of the cock in her ass and the impact of her master's hip on her brutalized bottom.

A cry of delight rang through the house when she came and she squeezed his member hard, causing him to come inside her. The feeling of having her master's semen inside both holes felt wonderful to Daphne.

When he had pulled out Daphne turned her head so she was looking at her master.

'Master will you spank me again before going to sleep?'

Harry smiled 'You really like that don't you?' she nodded 'Ok, but I want you to tell me how you discovered that you liked being spanked. Deal?'

'Yes master, I discovered I liked a spanking just before I started Hogwarts. I had a fight with my nephew and I hit him hard. He had a split lip and a couple of loose teeth. Daddy threw me over his lap and gave him a firm spanking and instead of crying because of the pain I was dazed by the good feelings I experienced.' she said and as she stopped Harry delivered the first of many swats to her ass.

After the swatting they snuggled close together and Daphne pushed her tortured bottom firmly against Harry's groin, his cock wedged between the red cheeks of his slave.
Sign up to rate and review this story