Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Ritual

Chapter Ten

by Balder

More of the second week of the Ritual.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-12-09 - 1518 words - Complete

?Blocked
The Ritual

Disclaimer: I don't own the Potterverse!
Author's Note: Edited and Added to this chapter

Chapter 10
The next day they went to the sauna right after breakfast. “I kinda miss doing Saili in the mornings,” Ginny said. “Maybe I’ll continue it even if we don’t need it anymore.”

“I think you just like being naked outside,” Harry said.

She giggled, “That too but you can do the motions dressed, it just doesn’t help you magically. I could do it every morning at the Burrow and if you joined me it would probably help convince everyone about how legitimate our stay here was.”

“You don’t need to do that to get me to agree Ginny,” Harry said. “Just ask, anything I have is yours for the asking.”

She grinned and kissed him, “Wow! Thank you Mr. Potter. I love you too.”

At the sauna door Harry took off his robe and Ginny, already naked, grabbed them two towels.

“I love you too Ginny,” Harry said. “So more of the same thing today?”

“Not quite Harry,” she said. She grinned at him as they entered the sauna and she closed the door. “This time one of us needs to lick the sweat off the other.”

“What!” Harry said.

“Didn’t you read the whole book yet?” she asked.

“I skimmed it mostly,” Harry said. “I figured you’d tell me what we needed to do and I trust you.” He blushed, “Sorry, I was just surprised. So, uh, who, uh, licks who?”

Ginny smiled, “Well I think you could use a day to get used to the idea I’ll go first and you can lick me tomorrow.” She giggled, “Then on Thursday we lick each other!”

Harry groaned as he lay down on the bench, “I might die of embarrassment before we’re done.”

“I think you can manage Harry,” Ginny said. “According to the book I need to start at the hairline and lick straight an unbroken line straight through to your toes. Seven times and done.” She sat nearby, “I’ll just wait a bit to let you work up a good sweat.”

That didn’t take long and soon Ginny was leaning over him and licking slowly from his hairline to his toes. Harry was trying hard not to get too excited but he was hard before the end of the first lick. When he ejaculated all over himself during the fourth lick Ginny said nothing just detoured around any come in path. After the seventh and last one they were both enveloped in the now familiar red burst of light and she leaned back and giggled. “I’m sorry Harry. I shouldn’t laugh. I’ll probably be in the same state tomorrow.” She swiped a finger across his abs and looked at it, “Doesn’t look bad. I hear from other girls that how it tastes depends on how healthy the guy is and what he’s been eating. If that’s true you should be pretty tasty.”

Harry couldn’t have gotten any words out even if he’d known what to say. He just lay there and stared at her as she looked at the come on her finger. After another moment of contemplating her finger she licked it and smiled, “Not bad. Salty and the texture’s a bit odd but much better than most potions.” Then she looked at his expression and giggled again, “Let’s get out of this sweatbox and go shower. Meet me at our breakfast nook in thirty?”

Harry nodded and got up slowly, still silent. She giggled again and left the sauna.

Thirty minutes later he met her at the table smiling. She handed him a glass of water and asked, “Better now?”

“Yes,” Harry said accepting the glass and sitting down. “So what should we do with the rest of the day?”

“More reading?” she suggested. “I liked having you read to me last time.”

Harry nodded, “I liked it too. Let’s eat a bit first then go do that.” They had lunch then went to the library and selected a book together. As before Ginny curled up in his lap and he read out loud. Sooner than either expected a fire sprite reminded them of dinner and they went and ate. They walked outside after dinner and explored the island a bit before returning. There wasn’t much else to do in the house but read and they were tired of that so they just talked until bedtime. Harry walked her to her door, “Good night Ginny.”

“Good night Harry, see you tomorrow,” she replied.

The next morning Harry was very nervous at breakfast. “I hope I don’t mess up,” he said.

“As long as you don’t stop once you start you won’t,” she replied. “Just put everything else out of your mind and do it.”

“I think I can do that,” he said.

“Don’t worry about me,” she said smiling. “I’m sure I’ll be very happy regardless.”

Harry blushed, “I hope so.” They ate quietly after that then headed for the sauna. On the way there Harry burst out laughing. When Ginny gave him an odd look he explained, “I just realized how silly I’m being! Honestly, I’ve been acting like an idiot and it just hit me. So I’m laughing at myself. I plan to enjoy myself today and I hope you enjoy yourself as well.” He grinned at her, “How does that sound?”

She hugged him, “That sounds perfect Harry. Just try to keep that frame of mind.”

Soon they were in the sauna sitting on towels. “Let me know when you think you’ve sweated enough?” Harry asked.

“Sure,” she replied. She giggled, “You know, if anyone should be nervous it’s me. I mean, girls in general, we try to keep boys from noticing any hint of sweat. And here you are going to both smell and taste it. I know you’ll go through with it anyway but I hope it isn’t too nasty.”

Harry smiled, happy to reassure her in return, “I’m sure it won’t be. I’ve been close to when you are all sweaty after a game and you’ve never smelled bad. It’ll be fine.”

“Thank you Harry,” Ginny said.

Soon she was ready and lay down on her towel. Harry moved over to her and started licking at her hairline and slowly sliding down her body. He reached her toes and went back to start again. He noticed her start to wiggle and groan by the middle of the second lick but did his best to ignore her and finish. As he had thought and said her sweat wasn’t bad tasting. It wasn’t anything he’d want a big glass of in the morning but it was mostly tasteless with a hint of peach from her body lotion. He did his best to avoid erogenous zones but he knew he’d brushed close enough to them to get her very aroused by the time he finished and the red glow made another appearance.

“That was intense Harry,” she said panting.

“In a good way I hope?” he asked.

“Oh yeah,” she replied grinning. “Now let’s get out of here so I can have a long shower and some private time.”

Harry smiled, “I understand. Meet me at the breakfast nook when you’re ready?”

“It’s a date,” she replied.

Thursday Harry was smiling on the way to the sauna. Ginny smiled to see that. He was getting more confident and learning to enjoy himself. Then she giggled briefly, that wasn't hard in this situation.

They went into the sauna and sat down. "We need to take turns today," Ginny said. "Do you want to go first or shall I?"

"Well I seem to make more of a mess when you lick me so I think I should go first," Harry said. "What are we doing tomorrow?"

"Friday is more of what we did Monday," Ginny said. "I lay on top of you and we just mingle our sweat for an hour or so." She smiled, "No big deal now huh?'

He smiled back, "Nope!"

He licked her first and left her panting and groaning. After a few minutes to calm down she returned the favor and he did make a mess as he predicted.

As they lay back and rested for a bit before getting up to leave Ginny said, "I wish the sex week was next but we'll have to get through two weeks of ickier stuff first. Next Monday is the blood sharing ritual and the week after we have to drink each other's tears."

"How are we going to collect enough to drink even a sip?" Harry asked.

"Magic of course," she replied. "How else?" She slowly climbed to her feet, "Come on Harry, let's go get washed off and rehydrate. Then we can sit around and talk."

"Okay," he replied and followed her out.
Sign up to rate and review this story