Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry potter and the Kyubi's claim v2.0

chapter 7

by Captenz2 1 review

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-06 - Updated: 2011-12-06 - 2831 words

3Original
Time Hollow: Hello and welcome to chapter seven of Harry Potter and the kyubi's claim.

Harry: you know your two weeks late right?

Time Hollow: I know but it couldn't be helped me school work caught up with me and add to the fact I wanted this chapter to go okay it's been a long trip but I don't like how this chapter turned out but I tried.

Harry: so I have a reunion with my dear sister do I?

Time Hollow: yup but now I have some reviews to answer, first about adding Rose into the Harem while I'm not crazy about it but if enough people ask then I'll do it. As for the poll in first place is Konan and in seconded place is Anko Mitarashi the rest goes like this, Shinigami,Kurenai Yuhi, Samui, Tsunade, Hinata Hyuga, Mei, Mikoto U, Yugito N, Temari Sabaku, Ino Yamanaka, Tenten, Shizune, Karin, Shion, Fū, Amaru, Yugao U. The poll well stay up for two more chapters then that will be all.

Harry: it looks like they want a angel for me huh?

Time Hollow: yup and I think she might do some good if she's in the story but I'll leave that for my readers next about the rewrite some people have sent my messages about were it is I will say this again I have left this part where I answered the reviews the same the rest is change as I seen fit.

Time hollow: Also to fg7dragon I thank you for the positive review on the rewrite as for the bloodline choice in the first version I had planned on Harry founding some way to have one bloodline for good but as I thought on that more I discarded the idea cause that idea had been used one to many times Harry do's some ritual and bam he has a bloodline so I chose for him to have a bloodline along how he has one some may ask well you have to wait and see. The rest you well just have to wait and see for.

Harry: anything else?

Time Hollow: just more thing I know that since I don't write a lot each chapter people think I can get some chapters out in a week or two and that's mostly correct if not then something had happen that made it so I couldn't get the chapter out now I have no problem with people asking when the next chapter well be out but I will not stand for someone sending me a PM saying this story is stinks and then demanded I update I think that person knows who they are.

Harry: well that scum aside, let's begin this story shall we?

A day had passed without much accruing Harry had keep up his preference in his classes so far he had none of the classes his parents were teaching put that would change today, today he had potions then flying class, while Harry loved high places he didn't want anything to do with his father or mother. As for his sister…well he didn't know what to think of her when he lived with them she would try to get him involved with them even thou his parents didn't even think of him Rose did. After thinking about it Harry could find no reason to hate his sister along with his parents. So he would give her a chance but only one. With that thought Harry set out for his next lesson.

Potions lessons took place down in one of the dungeons. It was colder here than up in the main castle, and would have been quite creepy enough (Harry paid it no mind thanks to his training but noticed his housemates looked green) without the pickled animals floating in glass jars all around the walls when Harry saw this he thought that this would be a place a certain snake ninja would love to work in. When Harry arrived in the classroom he saw on one half were his fellow snakes and on the other were Gryffindor's. Harry remembered that Slytherins had double Potions with the Gryffindor's, Harry saw his Sister Rose sitting next to the girl from transfiguration.

Snape, like Flitwick, started the class by taking the roll call, he paused at his sister name.

"Ah, Yes," he said softly, "Rose Potter. Our new - celebrity." Draco Malfoy and his friends Crabbe and Goyle sniggered behind their hands, Harry however frowned the past aside he still cared for his sister. Snape finished calling the names and looked up at the class. His eyes were black like Hagrid's, but they had none of Hagrid's warmth.

They were cold and empty and made you think of dark tunnels.

"You are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potion making," he began. He spoke in barely more than a whisper, but they caught every word - like Professor McGonagall, Snape had the gift of keeping a class silent without effort. "As there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses... I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." More silence followed this little speech. Harry however thought about how some of these potions could come in handy for someone of his profession.

"Potter!" said Snape suddenly both Harry and Rose looked up. "The Gryffindor one." Snape said looking at his sister "What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood."

"I don't know, sir," said Rose.

Snape's lips curled into a sneer.

"Tut, tut - fame clearly isn't everything."

"Let's try again. Potter, where would you look if I told you to find me a bezoar."
"I don't know, sir." "Thought you wouldn't open a book before coming, eh, Potter." Harry saw his sister looking down not knowing how to answer Snape.

Snape was still ignoring Hermione's quivering hand.

"What is the difference, Potter, between monkshood and wolfsbane." Harry knowing that this wasn't covered until fourth year wondered what Snape was playing at and with his thoughts about giving his sister a chance decide to help Rose out.

"The answer your looking for professor are as follows, asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death. A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite."

No one made a sound when Harry looked at his sister and saw shock in her eyes and to what looked like to Harry to be…hope and something else. Harry gave his sister a nod to his twin and saw what looked like tears in her eyes. "heh maybe we can work things out between us sister." Harry thought.

When Harry turned back to Snape saw he was glaring at him but with a small bit of respect in them Harry guessed that the respect was from that he knew what he was doing with potions unlike first years that thought they could make love potions and fame with a snap of a wand. Harry felt a push against his Occlumency shields coming from Snape. Harry's shields have evolved over the years Harry had turned his simple blocks and shields and turned them into ten different levels. Each level had information in them but they were placed with the importance of the information the first level had every day to day information like Harry's thought's on the class of thoughts on lunch of people he see's. The other levels hold his other things like his thoughts about his family and his knowledge of magic all his ninja skills up kept in level Ten. That to say Harry didn't leave any levels unprotected no Harry put long thought about what he would use to using the Kages of the past to protect them but then decide on this. On each level Harry placed a copy of a tailed beast and there container on each level making it almost impossible for anyone to even get to level one.

Level one had the Ichibi no Shukaku along with Gaara and the level was molded after the hidden sand village.

Level two had the Nibi and her partner was Yugito Nii he made this level resemble a large mountain were people would have a hard time trying to past them.

Level Three had the Sanbi and his former container Yagura there fighting arena was large ocean giving them the filed advantage along with a source of water for Yagura's Jutsu.

Level four was the guest of the Yonbi and Rōshi this time Harry went with a field of lava for them.

Level Five was the host of the Gobi and his partner Han there level resembled a forest.

Level six was the home of Rokubi and Utakata this level Harry made to look like a lake front to make it look peaceful and lead anyone who somehow got past the others a false sense of security.

Level seven Nanabi and Fū as the partner this time Harry made the level a wide air space.

Level eight was the guest of the Hachibi and his partner Killer B (Harry had made sure that Killer B's copy could not speak before he made him) there home was a copy of Kumogakure.

Level Nine Harry went about things a bit different instead of the Kyūbi no Yōko and Naruto Uzumaki he added in Kushina and Mito Uzumaki. Harry did this since they were all containers for the Kyubi and from what Harry learned you never underestimate a Uzumaki.

As for level ten it was made after the Finally Valley or as some people call it The Valley of the end. It had the last tailed beast…the Jūbi and his partner the Sage of the Six Paths or the Rikudō Sennin.

Till now Harry had no way to see how his defenses would fare up to someone. Till now that is, with that Harry allowed Snape into his mind level one. Harry didn't even had to wait ten seconds before he heard a shout and a cry along with the sound of crushing sand. Snape looked away noticely more pale then he was before he said to the rest of the class "Well. Why aren't you all copying that down." There was a sudden rummaging for quills and parchment. Over the noise, Snape said, "And ten points to Slytherin House." Things didn't improve for the Gryffindors as the Potions lesson continued. It seemed Snape had a deep hated for the house of lions. Snape put them all into pairs and set them to mixing up a simple potion to cure boils. Harry had been paired with a girl called Daphne Greengrass. She was easy to get along with and didn't fuss over who his sister was and that was a point for her in Harry's book. As for Rose she got paired with the red haired boy Ran or something.

After class he said goodbye to Daphne and went on his way to lunch.

"Harry!" a voice called out.

Harry turned around and came face to face with Rose who looked like she ran to catch up with him she looked at him with eyes that looked a second to bursting into tears. All in all she look like she was afraid he might hit her or something. "she must think I blame her for what our parents did." Harry thought to himself.

With that in mind Harry gave her a smile and said "Hello Rose what can I do for you?"

Rose looked at him with shock that he was talking to her before replying "I-I wanted to talk to you." She said.

Harry looked at her for a few moments then looked around noticing the crowd there were drawing to them made Harry want to get out of there creating a scene is a mistake for any ninja then with a smile said "Lets take this else were."

Rose nodded and began to walk with him but then the red hair boy "Roc maybe?" Harry thought to himself, decided to butt in. "Rose why are you going with that snake!" the red head yelled drawing even more eyes to them.

"My sister is just coming with me to catch up I don't see how that's any of your business-?" Harry said.

"It's RON!" the boy yelled.

"Whatever now then please excuse us." And with that the Potter twins walked away leaving a crowd and a fuming red head.

Time Hollow: sorry that this chapter is so short but I've been busy so please enjoy this short omake I made Hit it Harry.

Harry: Hitting it.

How charka won over magic.

Three people stand in front of a large crowd of people one was Dumbledore the other Voldemort the last person was hidden in the shade of the three next to him.

[People] what power will we choose?

[Dumbledore] light magic well led you on the path of good were you may became a hero and gain respect.

[Voldemort] if you choose dark magic you may do anything you want having you want and you well enjoy it.

Every one turns to the last person who is steps out of the shade and is reveled to be Harry.

[Harry] you should choose Charka and here is the reason why.

Music starts playing (the song "Are you in or out")

[Harry:]
I remember a time
When power was sublime
There was plenty of things we could do

(Harry walks out to the lake everyone follows and he walked across the lake)

We'd walked on water
And fight demons
With nary a worry or care

(Harry points to Dumbledore and Voldemort)
Then along came this magic
With their soft-hearted power
But it brought us to our destruction in the end,

(Harry jumps back to the people and with a poof was clad in Shinobi gear)

So rally the troops!
We were meant to regroup
And return to our roots once again!

(Walks up to some people)

Are you in or out?
Gotta know without a doubt
I'm the one you need for a dirty deed
I'm the best, success is guaranteed
Are you men or mice?
Take a slice of my advice!
You want a power that will help you, one that's strong and stout?
Better vote for me
Are you in or out?

(the people begin to join in)

[People:]
We used to be smart, yes,
Horrendously heartless
In ravaging raids, we were rough
We knew what we had
To be blissfully powerful and care free;

(Then the people begian to glare at the two wizards)

Then magic brought this weak stuff!
And we strayed from the path
Of our rigorous wrath;
Now we're taking a bath in the dust!
But we'll reclaim our past and power,
Our humble beginnings,
In turmoil and war we trust!

(people begin to put on Shinobi gear when Harry says)

[HARRY:]
Are you in or out?

(Looks to some people looking at there wands)

Double-crossers or devout?
Put your faith in me,
Pretty soon you'll see
I'm the prince of generosity

(Harry takes there wands and gives them kunai)

Are you foe or friend?
Here's the path I recommend
You want a ride to fame?
I've got the fastest route;
What's it gonna be?
Are you in or out?

(everyone of the people were clad in Shinobi gear and had headbands on)

[People:]
We'll go fighting in all the right places,
From Suna dunes to Wave
Imagine the fear on their faces
When we show them that the ninja are back

(Harry comes walking in front in Kage robes)

[Harry:]
Come along, boys!
Follow me!
Are you in or out?
If you're with me, give a shout (YAY!)
I'll lead you all the way,
Into the glory days

[People:]
We'll begin a life of power that pays
Are you out or in?
Make your choice now, sink or swim!

(Harry leading the way to the leaf village

[Harry:]
You can stick with me, or stay behind and pout
What's it gonna be?
Consider carefully.
Are you in or out?

[Dumbledore and Voldemort] shit

And that is how the world returned to the era of ninja.

Time hollow: Well that turned out better than I thought it would by the way I own no rights to this song it belong it whoever wrote it. See you next time folks!
Sign up to rate and review this story