Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry potter and the Kyubi's claim

Chapter 6

by Captenz2

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry - Published: 2011-10-25 - Updated: 2011-10-25 - 3812 words

?Blocked
Time Hollow: hello and welcome to another chapter of Harry Potter and the kyubi's claim.

Harry: well I guess it's time for the wizarding world to meet a ninja huh?

Time Hollow: yup and before I start answering reviews like I normally do let me give you a update on the poll tied for first place is Hinata Hyuga, Samui and Mei. For seconded place is Tsunade, , Shinigami, and for third place we have Konan, Anko Mitarashi, Shizune, Mikoto U, Yugito N., Temari Sabaku, and Ino Yamanaka. The rest no one's voted on.

Harry: you know you still haven't mentioned how I'm going to get together with these girls of how they're going to be in my time since you said that the events in NARUTO happened in the past.

Time Hollow: Actually I did you just have to look closer in past chapters now then on to the reviews. First to Dark Neko 4000 I won't saw much but by the end of Harry's first year you and everyone else well be hooked.

Harry: trust me I've seen what this guy has planed and it will blow you away.

Time Hollow: next to Evillevi concerning the length I've said before hand that I have school and I'm trying my best if I get a long break from school then we'll see about the length till then please bare with it. Now about his "odd/unnatural obsession" with charka as you put it keep in mind that harry is still just eleven years old and even thou I try to make him seem mature he still has a small bit of a kid in him and if you found a source of power like charka wouldn't you go out of your way to learn everything you can about it? But dot worry now that his in Hogwarts we will start to see the magic prodigy we saw in chapter one.

Harry: that has got to be one of the longest answers you ever give.

Time Hollow: well I had to answer it now then the next review is form tanis19 I might make him forgive his mother has for his sister your right on how he'll treat her if you recall about what I said in chapter one, as for his dad I don't think I will make harry forgive him maybe later but not right now.

Harry: I don't think you should but I can see why I don't want to end up like the a certain emo.

Time Hollow: yeah that's one of the reason's now the next one is from CrescentMelody don't worry I don't like that either and Rose would kill James for that. But it will be like this he'll be a Potter but wont show it if you get what I mean.

Harry: I have no comment on this.

Time Hollow: next Trotha yes he'll use Justus this year what he'll find on the seventh floor assures it but like I said before you will see Harry use some more spell coming up. As for parings I said before he will not get together with anyone form the Harry Potter world except his sister if I feel like it or someone asked for it. He'll have friends I Hogwarts but love interest no.

Harry: with the wives you picked out and the way the poll's going I'm going to have my hands full.

Time Hollow: Don't give anything away yet I want it to be a surprise now then the last review is from RogueNya and the answer lies up top in of the others.

Harry: now let's begin my first day of school shall we?

The entire hall remained silent in shock as Harry stood and removed the hat. McGonagall shot him a surprised look and Hagrid looked shocked while Dumbledore looked pensive from his seat but his eyes had lost the grandfather look in them. Harry looked and saw his parents had horrified and shocked looks on their faces not that Harry could blame them he was sure no one expected him to be in the house of the snakes since he was the brother of the girl who lived but Harry had to admit the house suited him just fine. He turned to look at the others who had not been sorted and while most had the same looks as the others in the hall the one Harry was paying attention to was his sister he saw something he didn't expect to be a look of acceptance and something else he couldn't tell. After a few more moments of silence the boy he met Draco was it (?) and the others stood and clapped as he made his way over, the other students eventually joined even thou it sounded hollow compared to the first year Slytherins, but Harry was surprised to see the older Slytherins shooting him looks of disdain After taking a moment to think about it he guessed it was because of who his sister is. Taking a seat between Draco and the girl named Pansy Harry turned his attention back to the sorting ignoring the various looks he was receiving.

There were only five people left now.

"Rose Potter," he watched as his sister went up and noticed everyone had gone quiet "Probably to see if she comes to Slytherin as well." It toke several minutes it looked as if Rose was trying to convince the hat on something but the hat didn't listen and then it looked as if the hat was telling Rose something then with a shout called out "Gryffindor" he watched as Rose went to her table but not before shooting me a look of what appeared to be disappointment. He pushed that thought aside and contained to watch the sorting.

"Dean Thomas," a tall boy with warm dark brown skin went to Gryffindor.

"Lisa Turpin" was a Ravenclaw, and then it was the red head who was trying to talk to Rose was called up.

"Ron Weasley!"

He heard Draco scoff and mutter something that sounded like 'Blood Traitors' as Weasley staggered up to the stool and almost collapsed on top of it.

The hat was silent for only a few seconds before shouting out-

"GRYFFINDOR!"

Harry watched as the now white-faced boy made his way over to where three other redheads, who Draco muttered were his brothers, sat and collapsed. They were all patting him on the back and congratulating him.

"Blaise Zabini!"

Blaise like the his friends before him strode confidently up to the stool. The hat was barely on his head before it shouted out-

"SLYTHERIN!" for everyone to hear. Jumping off the stool Blaise made his way towards the Slytherin table to join his friends.

Since Blaise was the last student Professor McGonagall rolled up her scroll and took the Sorting Hat away.

The hall went silent as the headmaster got to his feet. He was beaming at the students, his arms opened wide, as if nothing could have pleased him more than to see them all there thou when his eyes meet his he saw anger for a moment. Harry smirked at this, while Dumbledore appeared kind and grandfatherly you could also sense the power and danger hidden just under the surface and Harry knew what kind of man was under that grandfatherly look was someone like Danzo from Naruto's time.

"Welcome!" he shouted. "Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you!"

Harry stifled a laugh at the end of his speech, the man sounded like he was off his rocker but a look into his eyes proved he was far from it.

"Is that man mad?" he heard Draco ask.

"Oh my word, yes," one of the older students answered. "Great wizard, mind you, but quite a bit off his rocker."

Harry smirked at the answer and ignoring the looks of disdain from most his table as he dug into the food that had appeared before them. As he ate he felt a chill from nearby and looked to his right to see a horribly disfigured ghost sitting one seat away. He had blank, staring eyes, a gaunt face, and robes stained with silver blood.

"Welcome to Slytherin, Mister Potter," the Bloody Baron said softly. "I do believe that you will do quite well in Slytherin."

"Thank you," Harry replied politely. The ghost interested him as it sat and watched him eat, there were so many soul rituals and Jutsu he was just itching to try but knew he had to wait to find a ghost no one would miss before he could try anything.

Harry sighed as he wiped the blood onto his robes. He had only been in the common room for five minutes before he had been surrounded by the other Slytherins. Of course they blamed his sister for the death of their precious dark lord and thought it was an insult that her brother was placed into such a noble house as Slytherin, well some of them did.

Harry had simply stood back and watched them shout and threaten him. But then it happened, Draco had chosen to stand up for him rather than side with the other Slytherins. So one boy had decided to put him in his place, that had been a mistake.

Draco stared wide eyed at the display. One moment he had been standing up for his new friend then some fifth year had drawn his wand and a red shoot of light was sent his way. Draco had closed his eyes and prepared himself for the hit, it never came. Cracking his eyes open he had been shocked to see the luminescent green emeralds of Harry's eyes staring back at him. Saw Harry in front of him.

Draco was getting scared now, Harry wasn't moving at all as he stared at him. For a moment he thought he had been hit by a petrifaction spell and was going to call for help but then the statuesque form of his friend spoke.

"Are you alright Draco?" His voice was as light as always but one could hear the unbridled rage hidden within.

Harry looked behind him and saw the spell right behind him stop as if a wall was holding it back, he was pushing his magic out of his body in a form of wand less magic.

That fifth year would need to be taught a lesson though. The spell he had fired had been powerful enough to cut him, imagine what it could have done had it hit Draco. No, the boy would need to be taught a very important lesson about attacking Harry Potter's friends.

Draco nodded his head shakily, relieved that Harry seemed to be okay. Harry gave him a calming smile before turning his hate filled eyes on the crowd. A few of the younger students flinched back, while the older students studied him warily. Taking full view of the room Harry locked eyes with the smirking fifth year as the boy twirled his wand. The boy smirked at him.

"You can hate me, insult me and curse me hell you can try to kill me for all I care. But if any of you ever attack one of my friends again, I will kill you." Harry stated icily, Channeling his inner was shining.

The fifth year sneered at him and stopped twirling his wand. The other students had either backed off a little at his threat, this group was composed mostly of the younger students, or decided to call his bluff, and the boy who had cased the spell at Draco was feeling confident.

"Big threats from a small first year." The boy snarled out.

"Maybe it would be best to back off Jake." One of the older student stated, he like a few of the other seventh years was experienced enough to seen the dangerous glint that had passed through Harry's eyes, they could also feel some of the killer intent usually bound tightly within him as his control slipped and tendrils of murders intent lashed out.

"Bugger off Long, he's just a kid tying to look tough." the boy, Jake Long, replied.

At this time Pansy who had been looking over the shaken Draco chose to speak up.

"Back off you prat. Leave us alone, we didn't do anything to you." She shouted.

The boy growled and raised his wand towards her. A few of the other students called out a warning or tried to stop him but they were too slow. As Jake uttered the first syllable to the spell his eyes widened in shock. Unlike most of the others who were looking at either him or Pansy, Jake had kept his eyes locked on Harry in order to taunt him as he cast his spell. That's why he was one of the few that saw as the boy simply disappeared only to reappear a few meters away with his fist buried in Jake's gut.

Jake gasped in pain as he doubled over onto Harry's arm. All noise in the room ceased as everyone watched in shock and awe as Harry demolished the fifth year.

As Jake doubled over Harry had grabbed him by the hair and pulling up slightly proceeded to slam the boy face first into the floor. A few winced as they heard the crack of a broken nose. Pulling the head up again Harry slammed his face into the floor and repeated the action. By the time he stopped Jake was covered in blood that flowed from his broken nose and mouth, many of his teeth layered the ground as the blood pooled around them. Harry stared at the broken boy apathetically before lightly tossing him aside and standing, impassively glancing at the shocked faces of the other students he simply wiped the blood on his hands off onto his robes.

"Don't make me repeat myself. Leave my friends alone." Harry stated. Those who had either backed off already or were wary nodded. A few of the boys however growled and circled him, there were four of them all in the same year as Jake, so most likely his friends. As they went to draw their wands Harry attacked, his right hand flew to the watch on his left wrist and with a push a high powered spell flew towards one of the boys, a dark with a white core slammed into one boys chest and in an instant he dropped to the ground with a scream as blood purred from his mouth, his eyes, and ears.

As the spell fired from his hand Harry was already moving, in a blur of movement he appeared midair in front of the much taller boy with his fist cocked back. Making sure to pull back on his considerable Charka infused strength he brought his fist down on the boys face. For the first time since entering the common room a grin spread across Harry's face. His friends shuddered when they saw it, this wasn't one of his kind, heart fluttering smiles. No, this smile was filled with pure malice and blood-lust, his face was twisted with dark glee (and if People knew they would compare it to The Demon of the bloody mist( as the older boy's nose broke and his fist drove him head first into the ground, rendering him unconscious.

By this time the last two boy's had draw their wands and locked onto him.

"Stupefy!'' one shouted.

"Petrificus Totalus!" the other called out.

The ball of red light flew quickly followed by a gray light. Harry dodged the stunner as he leapt away from the downed student. The full body-bind dissipated as it hit the shield provided by his pocket watch. Harry smirked as the seals on the back of the watch activated, he could feel as the magic was drawn from the offending spell and added to his reserves. The power that had been drained by his watch was already half returned thanks to the amulet.

Before the two could fire off another spell Harry had disappeared in a blur of movement and the two gulped as wood and steel pressed up against their necks.

This was the scene Severus Snape walked in on as he came to check up with the prefects. A group of frightened but impressed Slytherins stood watching a blood soaked Harry Potter as he stood within the circle they formed. Three unconscious bodies lay scattered around him, their blood soaking the floor as he stood with his wand and a dagger pressed against the necks of two other boys and a look of dark glee placed firmly on his face.

"Er-hum" Snape coughed loudly from the entrance, all eyes turned towards him.

"Well isn't this interesting." He drawled out in his bored tone.

No one made a sound they just continued looking from him to Potter boy who had yet to move a muscle. Snape resisted the urge to twitch as the boy just looked at him without a care in the world. When he had first saw the boy he thought he would be a copy of his father but after this he could tell there was nothing father from the truth and by looking at some of the boys he could saw he was more his mother child from what he remembered during their time at Hogwarts (Will be explained later.)

"Pucey, Bletchley! Take those three to the hospital wing." Snape snarled at the two at the point of Harry's weapons. They gladly rushed away levitating the forms of their three friends. Harry finally put his wand and dagger away once it was safe.

"Warrington go with them!" he snapped at one of the prefects, the boy nodded dumbly before rushing off "The rest of you off to bed." the crowd broke off heading to their various rooms "That includes you too Mister Potter." he added when the boy hung back, most likely expecting punishment or demands for an explanation.

Harry shrugged and followed after his friends.

"Oh and Potter," Snape called out.

Harry stopped and looked back.

"I had been asked by the headmaster and your parents to see if you wanted to switch houses," Snape drawled, taking a look at the blood soaked floor he smirked "But it seems you'll fit in perfectly around here."

Harry smirked and went off to bed.

School had begun the next day. They had to study the night skies through their telescopes every Wednesday at midnight and learn the names of different stars and the movements of the planets for Harry who would look up to the sky when he was small this was one of his favorite classes. Three times a week they went out to the greenhouses behind the castle to study Herbology, with a dumpy little witch called Professor Sprout, where they learned how to take care of all the strange plants and fungi, and found out what they were used for Harry tried to feed some of his Charka into the plants and they each had a interesting result. Professor Sprout however was going nuts trying to figure what was happing to her plants when she could not find any trace of magic she was going mad.

Easily the most boring class was History of Magic, which was the only one taught by a ghost. Professor Binns had been very old indeed when he had fallen asleep in front of the staff room fire and got up next morning to teach, leaving his body behind him. Binns droned on and on about goblin wars while they scribbled down names and dates, most fell asleep expect for him, and the busy hair girl but now at least he had found one ghost for his plans.

Professor McGonagall was again different. Harry had been quite right to think she wasn't a teacher to cross. Strict and clever, she gave them a talking-to the moment they sat down in her first class.

Professor McGonagall was again different. Harry had been quite right to think she wasn't a teacher to cross. Strict and clever, she gave them a talking-to the moment they sat down in her first class.

"Transfiguration is some of the most complex and dangerous magic you will learn at Hogwarts," she said. "Anyone messing around in my class will leave and not come back. You have been warned." Then she changed her desk into a pig and back again. They were all very impressed and couldn't wait to get started, but soon realized they weren't going to be changing the furniture into animals for a long time.

After taking a lot of complicated notes, they were each given a match and started trying to turn it into a needle. By the end of the lesson, only Hermione Granger had made any difference to her match; Professor McGonagall showed the class how it had gone all silver and pointy and gave Hermione a rare smile. But when she saw that his was done she said "well done Mr. Potter it seems you inherited your fathers knack for transfiguration five points to your house Mr. Potter." Harry saw the granger girl shoot a look filled with envy.

Professor Flitwick, the Charms teacher, was a tiny little wizard who had to stand on a pile of books to see over his desk. At the start of their first class he took the roll call, and when he reached Harry's name he gave an excited squeak and toppled out of sight.

Defense Against Dark Arts, taught by the stuttering mess called Quirrel was incredibly bothersome, his teaching irksome, and the whole hour was boredom. Surely this was enough evidence to put that twinkly eyed menace to society in a nice windowless white room, wearing a nice tight jacket hinthintnudgenudge*.

Even the stuttering was suspect. Seriously, the guy was way too bad an actor to not be called on it. Harry concluded that either he was a mass murderer or a child molester. He practiced trying to levitate the table. He should have been rewarded for not trying to turn transfigure it into something that was just enough to eat the professor, like a mouse or even a cat.

So far he had not had any classes with his parents has his mother was the muggle studies teacher and his father the flying teacher so he was okay there. As for his sister he had his first class with her next potions. "Well this should be intresting."

Time Hollow: ok hers part one of his first week at hogwarts next time i'll show him metting his sister and his parents so untill then vote on the poll and review.
Sign up to rate and review this story