Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

30. Water Dungeon

by theescapist99 3 reviews

"They took a turn inside this room, and immediately, Gerard could smell the stench of something foul."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-09-15 - Updated: 2011-09-15 - 875 words - Complete

2Ambiance
A/N: For samu33626, I’m sorry I didn’t get your email until I was about to leave for night class yesterday, and I was like D: ! Well, I made sure to at least update today for you. Happy belated birthday, hope you had a good one!

As a general message to everyone, we get to see Mikey and the others next chapter. :)

30. Water Dungeon

Gerard was yanked from his bed, pulled again by his now pinkish hair. They blindfolded him and took him outside of his room. He wriggled against their grasp, hoping to try to get away. However by now, all his strength had been beaten out of him. The blackbirds did not even flinch against his struggle. They only dragged him slower, his sore feet rubbing against the cold cement ground.

He heard the sound of another door opening. They took a turn inside this room, and immediately, Gerard could smell the stench of something foul.

The door behind them closed. The blindfold was removed, and unveiled before him was what at first glance seemed to be a swimming pool. In front of the swimming pool was a metal cage with bars. Upon closer inspection, the bars had sharp spikes lining them on every wall of it. It's door was open, inviting someone to come in.

One of the blackbirds lifted him and brought him inside the cage. He was lifted high, so that he did not touch any of the walls. Then the other blackbird that was with him took out a pair of handcuffs. The handcuffs were swung around one of the top bars, so that each cuff fell inside the cage. He then placed each cuff around one of Gerard's wrists, securing them tightly.

While this had been happening, a blackbird had been holding up. However, the minute he was cuffed to the cage, he blackbird that had been holding him released him, and Gerard felt himself drop sharply, the cuffs yanking his wrists painfully. He let out a scream, amazed he could still even do that.

The door of the cage was shut, and Gerard was only then aware of how narrow the cage was. The spikes were only about five inches from his bare skin, teasing him slightly.

A chain that was attached to the top of the cage began to pull, lifting the cage. Gerard could see a blackbird rotating a lever in the corner of the room, that seemed to control the chain.

The cage began to go backwards, at least 12 or so feet above ground. Soon, the cage hovered over the water of the swimming pool. Once it reached the center of the pool, the backward path ceased, and the cage, and Gerard, was hovering above the water at a standstill.

Finally, the blackbird released the lever, and the cage dropped.

Gerard was suddenly plunged into lukewarm water, the cuffs preventing him from bashing into any side of the cage. His lungs were filled and he struggled to breathe. The cage bobbed below the surface of the water for a moment, before it floated the top.

Once it had completely surfaced, Gerard gasped for air. The water around him only came up to his chest. It was only here that he saw what was actually in the water.

Corpses of rats, small snakes, and strange substances made this look like sewage water. None of it was clear --- where there wasn't some disgusting object, there were dark clouds of god knows what. Now he knew what foul odor he had been smelling before. He could swear he saw fecal matter here and there.

"Other subjects we have put in here needed to use the bathroom. Of course, we could not release them, so they just went in there. You, do the same. 3 days." one of the blackbirds said roughly. Gerard could only presume that this is how long they intended to keep him there.

With that, they left the room, but not without first turning out the lights.

No windows meant that without the light, Gerard was then submerged in complete darkness. Along with that, he could never sit, stand, or lie down, as the handcuffs kept him painfully suspended. He was simply left to float among the corpses, defecation, urine and snakes, blinded to anything that went on around him.

And he soaked, and soaked. The snakes from time to time would slither against the skin of his legs, causing him to tense. He could never see them, but he would feel them, hear their hisses.

No one would come to feed him, or heal him. Considering the small amounts of food they had given him before, his stomach did not have much to feed on, and he became hungry very quickly. His lips also became very dry. He almost wished he could lower himself to drink the dirty water that surrounded him.

There was a point where he tried to break free by thrashing himself around. This only led to puncturing of his flesh by the spikes.

Then it was his own blood he began to soak in as well.

~

Next chapter: “Mercy's hiding, it let me go, hurts to know. Mercy's watching,
watching me drowning -- in rivers of lust.”
Sign up to rate and review this story