Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

29. Denailing (Feet)

by theescapist99 8 reviews

"Every time Gerard would recoil his toes impulsively, they would deal him several punches to the gut."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-09-13 - Updated: 2011-09-13 - 780 words - Complete

2Ambiance
29. Denailing (Feet)

After the stretching of his limbs, Gerard had become something similar to an empty puppet. For the time being, this rendered most beating tortures ineffective.

So the next time the blackbirds came in, they settled for the next best thing.

They took him from the bed and brought in a wooden chair, ridden with splinters. They yanked Gerard from his bed, again grabbing him by the hair, and threw him onto it.

Another blackbird took a long leather belt and strapped him to the chair with it. Then they took a stool, and put it under his feet. They lifted them and propped each foot on the stool by the ankle.

Gerard looked up at the blackbird curiously. The blackbird snickered, "You're due for your pedicure, faggot."

A blackbird kneeled down to the level of his feet, withdrawing from his pocket a small, narrow piece of what looked to be a bamboo stick. It was jagged, with various sharp edges.

The blackbird grazed Gerard’s toes with it teasingly before bringing it up to the left pinky toe. The blackbird nuzzled its pointy tip between the skin and the nail. All of his toenails had grown rather long since Gerard had not been given the opportunity of cutting them.

The blackbird then began slowly screwing the stick in, twisting it underneath he nail. Gerard gasped as he slowly felt the top of the nail disengaging itself from the nail bed. Yet the worst was yet to come, as the blackbird screwed the stick in more. Once the toenail was mostly separated from its bed, while still hanging on by means of a small hinge, the blackbird began violently thrusting the bamboo stick in and out, allowing the pointy edges to scrape against the newly exposed flesh.

He did not even completely remove the pinky nail before moving on to the next nail. Again, he repeated the motion, separating the nail from its bed. Gerard squirmed and hissed as the bamboo stick rubbed against the already injured nail bed, causing the skin to puncture and bleed.

The cold air that hit each exposed nail bed caused it to sting, only adding to the pain that slowly consumed his foot as each nail was removed.

The big toe was particularly difficult. It put up a fight while being removed, which only meant that the process was dragged out. It eventually broke before even being halfway separated, and the blackbird had to work on each broken half separately. By the time they were done with that particular toe, the bamboo had been scraped against it so much, that the toe was simply reduced to an unrecognizable bloody pulp, all its flesh having been sawed away by the bamboo sticks edges.
Once the left foot had been completed, at least to their satisfaction, they moved on to the right foot. Every time Gerard would recoil his toes impulsively, they would deal him several punches to the gut.

At some point the blackbird began to taunt him. Laughing a maniacal laugh as he chanted with the removal of each nail, “This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home…”

When he got to prying off the right index toe, he sawed into the flesh so much that the bone became exposed, some of the surrounding meat just falling off. Gerard gritted his teeth as he looked at the sight, his feet in general looking toe-less and bloody.

“… and this little piggy went wheee whee wheee all the way home!” the blackbird laughed as he violently stabbed at the pinky toe, to which Gerard screamed.

“Oh it looks so beautiful…” the blackbird purred as he looked at his work. “..but you’re not done yet pretty boy. You need a soak.”

He opened the door and yelled outside to someone, “Bring in the bucket!”

Soon after, another blackbird came in bringing what looked to be a very tall bucket of water.

“Thank you.” the blackbird that had torture him nodded as he took it.

“No problem.” said the one that had brought the bucket before he left.

The blackbird then placed the bucket under Gerard’s feet and roughly grabbed his ankles, forcing them into the water. Which Gerard discovered, was not water at all.
This was in fact, rubbing alcohol.

Gerard screamed and screamed as his wounds were drowned in the substance, his feet now feelings as though they had been lit on fire.

However he did for a moment, become distracted, when he realized that the blackbird that had brought the bucket had an awfully familiar voice.

~

Next chapter: “Red Sun rising, drown without inhaling. Within, the dark holds hard.”
Sign up to rate and review this story