Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the power of Oa

chapter 9: The pace quickens

by bluminous

can you spell?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!] [R] [?] - Published: 2009-04-02 - Updated: 2009-04-02 - 5440 words

?Blocked
Harry Potter and the power of Oa
By Bluminous

A/N: I don’t own Harry Potter or Dc comics
Those commenting on my update speed; it usually takes around 6 hours a chapter, then a minute to review the typos… lol... I know it’s crazy. I’m trying to make it better though. Once I have an idea in my head I need to type it fast or it will just slip away. That’s the reason I update so fast, I don’t want the material to suffer if I suddenly thought of a good idea and then forget it completely

I just saw the president of the Philippines! She’s so small! Like a gnome in the Wealsy’s Burrow! She was staying at the resort I’m staying, soft opening of shang rila boracay. Would you vote a gnome as a president of a country? Joke. Didn’t mean to insult your head of state Filifinos. Don’t arrest me!!!

Chapter 9: The pace quickens

The first class for their day was defense against the dark arts with the Gryffindors and the three friends walked inside, ten minutes early as was their habit. The three had already read the books when Zatanna bought it for them, and they studied it along with a very amused Fleur. She had called their defense subject creative fictional writing class.’ Daphne was tempted to throw the books overboard, disgusted at wasting 7 galleons on the whole set. They decided not to waste the year though, and planned to study among themselves, learning new defensive spells and curses.


The classroom was empty, and since they knew the class to be useless, sat at the very back, near the door. Harry looked at Hermione and Daphne and said, “This is such a waste. Zatanna told me that this person has a hidden reputation for being quite forward to ladies, but no one complained. So you know his character already, and take care.” Daphne and Hermione nodded, but Harry felt edgy, his observant nature spotted the man eyeing girls and Daphne like a piece of meat. He didn’t like it and would shadow the man whenever he can.


The classroom filled with more students, and some of the girls sat at the very front, eager to meet a celebrity. Harry’s sharp eyes spotted the door from the Professor’s quarters to the classroom open a little, and saw a shadowy figure peeking at a crack at the door. The door slowly closed and only Harry noticed it. He knew the man wanted a good entrance.


The door opened and a flamboyant man walked out, in colors of blue and silver, with a golden robe secured in golden cords. “Greetings! I am Gilderoy Lockhart, Honorary member of the dark force defense league, Order of Merlin fourth class, and five time winner of the most charming smile award at Witch Weekly!” he smiled his five time winner of the most charming smile, and most boys except Longbottom wanted to punch the man and knock out his perfect teeth. Harry raised an eyebrow at this information, what the hell is a fourth class Order of Merlin? The girls however, sighed at the man’s antics blushing and smiling prettily at him.


The class was as the three expected a waste of time, as Lockhart spent the whole hour boasting his accomplishments, and giving a quiz that essentially his autobiography and it had no connections with Defense against the Dark arts. ‘This was worse than I thought’ Harry said as he forced himself to answer the stupid quiz, his irritation only showing at the deep indention his quill made in the paper. The three were relieved when potions was next, they were slowly dying of stupidity, and needed the strict and precise nature of Potions Class. They were with the Hufflepuffs this time and Snape must have been in a bad mood as he grilled the puffs, and even them with hard questions meant for after the Yule break.


Harry continued his weekly excursion, and since Hermione already knew of his family’s identity and line of work, now covered for him. ‘We have to tell Daphne soon’ Hermione thought. But it was not her secret to tell. Harry had given her and Daphne basic Occlumency training during the summer to better protect their secrets, but it was not as strong as Harry would have liked. They could detect a mind intrusion, but a powerful Legillimencer would just pass through their shields. Harry thought maybe Jonn could help.


A new issue that most Ravenclaws ignored was the fierce rivalry now brewing between the Snakes and Lions, Minerva was protesting the actions made by Lucius Malfoy buying his Alma Mater House new top of the line brooms. It was a bitter issue between her and Severus Snape, who gloated around her when given the opportunity. She would hiss like an angry cat and stalk off leaving a smug Snape behind.


Draco spotted his prey and nodded to Crabbe and Goyle as a signal to begin their plan. Goyle knocked the Weasley girl down with his shoulder in an "accident” while Crabbe grabbed the small black diary that fell out of her bag. It was now Draco’s turn as the distraction and said “Watch where you are going, blood traitor, and don’t dirty Goyle’s clothes by coming in contact with your dirt rag robes. Where did you beg for them anyway? He sneered and was amused when the small girl bristled in irritation. Before she could answer back he walked away, his guards following him. The plan went perfectly.


“Do you want to go to the watchtower and meet Jonn? It would only be an hour.” Harry asked his voice enough for her to hear properly as they walked through the grounds. “Really!?I’d love to Harry! And this would be the first time I’ll see you’re costume! Oh how wonderful!” She said excitedly. “Yeah of course, but we have to make it a quick visit, Daphne would be having her scheduled consultation for electives for next year with Professor Flitwick tomorrow and we would use that. Keep it quiet though, ok?” Harry said then smiled as Daphne approached them. “Well, my consultation is with our head would be at 3 in the afternoon, I hope he can answer all my queries! I’m already thinking of Arithmacy as my primary elective. What about you Hermy?“ Hermione rolled her eyes at the name. Daphne invented it one morning when Hermione was trying to wake her and she grumbled “five more minutes ermy.” The name stuck, and Harry found this amusing and called her Hermy when he could see Hermione getting worked up with stress from studies. She would get irritated, and then smile at the name, and allowed only Daphne and Harry to call her that.


Saturday arrived, and later during dinner was the annual start of the Halloween Feast. The staff and prefects were busy decorating the great hall, bringing in huge pumpkins from beside Hagrid’s hut and summoning fake bats that would fly around the hall. Hermione watched as Daphne walked away towards Professor Flitwick’s room for the interview and then whirled around turning to Harry. “Ready?” Hermione asked, and Harry smiled, she had been quivering with excitement since that morning, and Daphne thought she needed to pee with the way she kept on shifting her weight from one foot to the other. “Let’s go, we only have an hour or two before Daphne gets suspicious, I don’t want to leave her alone.” Harry said. Hermione eagerly nodded and followed him to the grounds towards the forbidden forest. Once they were far enough from prying eyes, he ran to the secure spot he always went to every week to transform into Apollo, with Hermione running to keep up with him.


They reached the spot and Hermione watched with eagerness as Harry began to transform with a flash of green light, until Apollo stood before her wearing a mask on his face and his trademark full body suit and coat. “Wow” Hermione breathed out, absolutely fascinated. This was the first time she saw Harry up close as Apollo, and even the first time within feet of a costumed Superhero. “From now on Hermione, you call me Apollo until I transform back, got it?” Harry asked and Hermione nodded seriously. There was something different when Harry wore his costume, it made him look more dangerous and comforting as well. “Well, no time to waste, let’s go then” He said, enveloping Hermione in a green light and lifting her after him. Hermione squealed as she found herself suddenly among the clouds and getting higher still. She looked down and closed her eyes, scared of the fast velocity, though she didn’t feel any wind except her gut falling to her feet as they ascended faster. Soon she felt strange, as she no longer felt the g forces in her body, she felt totally weightless. She opened her eyes and gasped at the sight, the beautiful blue earth getting smaller, strange clouds and patterns swirling in the atmosphere. “Beautiful” she said, admiring Earth with bright sparkling stars in the background. She was in outer space!


She then heard Harry speaking, touching his ear to open the channel of communications. “Watch tower 1, this is Apollo, open the doors, coming in with a guest.” Her eyes widened as she saw the massive Watchtower 1 and her surrounding satellites, gleaming brightly as they reflected the sun’s rays. The massive doors opened halfway, just enough for them to enter, and Hermione looked around past Javelins in the hangars. She kept pointing at heroes that they passed, but they did not dare disturb them for they were rushing off to various missions. Harry kept hold of her arm as she clearly wanted to jump on some of the heroes like Huntress, one of her idols. Huntress gave her a weird look and just smiled at Harry and said “Date Apollo? Supergirl might get jealous.” Apollo grinned, used to her teasing and gave her a kiss on the cheek; she was one of his Aunties after all that chased him along the Watchtower when he was a tike. “Where is Supergirl anyway?” He asked and Huntress replied. “She’s on her way I think, she got sidetracked by the usual robbery.” She scuffed Apollo’s hair and said “Bye” to Hermione then walked away towards her quarters.

Hermione rounded on him and said seriously “I’m in Heaven.” Apollo laughed and urged her forward to meet Jonn, the other superhero that Hermione wanted to meet. This was a lucky day for Hermione, as the executive Justice League members just had a meeting and trooped out, heading to the command center. They encountered Apollo and a trembling Hermione, and stopped. Superman, Flash, Jonn, Batman and Aquaman stopped and greeted the two. “Apollo, Hermione, good to see you.” Superman said and Batman gave Hermione a slight smile. It was too much and the poor girl fainted. Apollo frowned at the group and said “Look what you did! Good thing she didn’t pee from excitement!”



Jonn was talking to Hermione seriously about mental shields while Harry looked on, amused at the sight when he was suddenly lifted off the ground by a strong tackle from his super girlfriend. They kissed immediately, and broke off after a few minutes. Supergirl’s arms wrapped around his neck as she said “You’re getting better at this kissing Apollo.”


Hermione looked at the noise and saw Kara, no, Supergirl in her full costume. There was only one word that could describe her friend, Hot. Her white shirt with the S logo stretched across her good sized chest, and a blue skirt hinted at everything but revealed nothing. Her red cape hung from her well formed shoulders, and her red boots emphasized her slender legs. She now understood why Harry fell in love with her, besides her wonderful caring heart.



“As I was saying Hermione, Do you agree to my suggestion?” Jonn asked and Hermione blushed, embarrassed for her rudeness. “Of course I agree uhmm Jonn. I think that placing a mental shield around certain parts of my memory is crucial. It’s not intrusive is it?” She asked and Jonn smiled, he really liked this human, very inquisitive and wise just like her long dead daughter. “No Hermione, I would make it as comfortable as possible, now look into my eyes and relax.” Hermione nodded and stared at the red eyes that suddenly flashed. After a few moments she came out of her daze and looked around. Jonn was sitting beside her on a chair, while Harry and Kara were talking to Diana who was wearing an off shoulder Greek robe, her 3 month pregnant belly showing. “It’s done?” she asked and Jonn nodded. “Yes, the information is now locked in your mind, and could not even be forced out of you through any means unless you gave your full permission.” Hermione nodded in thanks and Jonn bade her to take care of herself, very unusual for the distant Jonn Jones.



Before long, their hour had passed and after assuring Hermione that they would return, headed back to Hogwarts by having Jonn teleport them near Hogsmeade, since Hermione was scared of heights. Harry did not think she would appreciate a full speed flight down plummeting towards the earth at Mach 1. Harry flew them towards the grounds and changed back into Harry Wayne, where Hermione pounced on him, hugging him in gratitude for her fantasy was fulfilled. They were in good spirits as they headed towards their common room to look for their friend. As they answered the riddle, they saw a distraught Daphne Greengrass crying and her clothes rumpled, sitting in front of the fireplace. Hermione rushed to her friend and hugged her while Harry walked closer, taking in every detail, his eyes narrowing slightly in his impassive mask.


Daphne cried hard on Hermione’s shoulder, and reached a hand towards Harry who was standing like a statue a few feet away. Harry immediately went into her reach and provided comfort to the crying girl. “What happened?” Hermione asked, fearing for the worst since she saw the state of Daphne’s clothing. “He… He… Lockhart attempted to touch me…” Daphne said, sobbing harder. Harry and Hermione stayed with her until she grew calmer, and then amidst sniffles she began to tell her story.


Flashback:
Daphne just finished her talk with the funny little Professor Flitwick, it had only lasted 45 minutes instead of the usual 1 hour. She decided to take up Ancient runes and Arithmacy upon her head of house’s suggestion, adding that she start reading on the subjects since they were very demanding in theoretical work. She grinned and formulated a plan on how to convince her best friends to take the subject with her. It would be easy for Hermy, but she wondered about Harry since he loved animals and would likely take up Care of Magical creatures.


A shadow suddenly loomed behind her and she was distracted from her thoughts by a smiling Gilderoy Lockhart. Instantly on guard she said “What can I do for you professor?” The man smiled, and it was different from the one she saw in class. This was not the five time witch weekly winner of the most charming smile, this was more feral, and it had an animalistic quality. “If you could accompany me Ms. Greengrass, ahhhh… I need to assign additional homework to your year. I hope you can spread to your classmates this unexpected work.” He said, lying through his teeth, but he was a great actor.


Daphne agreed, he was still a professor no matter how creepy he had been and nodded. She was led to his office, and found an arm wrapped around her shoulder and she shrugged it off. “I can manage on my own Professor” she said, not quite believing what happened and hope it was a friendly gesture. Once they reached his office Lockhart went past his desk and patted the sofa, beckoning Daphne to sit with him. Daphne refused and said “I prefer to stand sir, now the extra work?” “You know Ms. Greengrass, usually when a woman is in my office they are usually more obedient. I find you very beautiful, young…” he said standing up and walking up to her. Suddenly an arm shot out and began to fondle her. Daphne was shocked; she had training, but had never experienced a real crisis. Usually she often pictured herself going into combat mode at the slightest provocation from boys, but this was different, this was real. She was in shock not knowing what to do when she heard a voice that murmured “That’s better baby.”


That snapped her out of her shock, and she grabbed the hand caressing her developing pre teen chest and pinched a nerve that Kara taught her. She heard a gasp and the hand withdrew, until she felt the arms tackle her and pressed her face first to the wall, pinning her. He was too strong, but she fought with all she had. A hand groped her thighs from under her robe, going higher and higher until he touched her, and this spurned her on, she remembered Kara teaching her with Harry as the bad guy during a demonstration. She copied Kara’s actions and slammed her head, hitting the nose smelling her hair. Lockhart fell down screaming while she broke free. She felt a spell coming towards her, but she ducked and went past the door and ran, tears falling in her eyes until she reached the common room. Older Ravenclaws assumed she had a breakdown from all the studying and ignored her. She desperately wanted Harry and Hermione, where could they be?

End of Flashback.

Hermione cried with her friend, hugging her and said reassuring words. She breathed a sigh of relief that it didn’t come more to that, and applauded Daphne’s will to fight. As Daphne cried on her arms she frowned and vowed to get revenge on that prick. Daphne sniffed a few times and asked “What are we going to do about him?” Her voice was fearful, but it also held anger that spurned Hermione on, her peaceful nature gone from this act of betrayal from a trusted individual, a teacher. “We’re going to act on this, announce that he attempted to assault you sexually. That would bring that asshole down.” Hermione snarled and continued “Right Harry?” No one answered and both girls looked around. Harry Wayne was gone and Hermione smiled in satisfaction. The prick messed with the wrong person.


Harry Wayne stalked off, his body radiating anger and rage that older years moved back so as not to get in the obviously angry boy’s way. Slytherins who were previously warned by him last year ran off, afraid to have broken bones this year. They knew they had not done any wrong, and the boy was neutral. They wondered who the poor soul could be.


Harry walked faster, and passed Professor Flitwick who has started to greet him but backed off when he saw the boy’s face. When the boys passed him the hairs on the back of his neck rose up, and he felt a chill in his spine as he watched the boy disappear around the corner. He felt something was amiss, and went to the Headmaster’s office.



Harry wanted to blast through the walls to reach his target quickly, but he did not want to reveal himself, nor the identities of his parents. Thinking of his pregnant mom being exposed calmed him enough not to kill. The league frowned on it, but when there is no choice they reluctantly do so, but only after exhausting every non lethal means of subduing an opponent. Finally he reached Lockhart’s door, and punched the old oak door off its hinges, sending it to crash to the opposite wall, shattering the various portraits of Gilderoy Lockhart.



“Now see here!” Lockhart said and then trailed off as he spotted the scary boy with the scary green eyes. ‘Uh Oh. The bodyguards here.’ he thought, and decided to erase his memories quickly, before this gets out of hand. “Obliviate” he said but the boy’s eyes flashed green and batted the silver curse away with his bare hand and stalked towards him, the curse not even slowing him down. “Oh shit” Lockhart said out loud before he saw a bright white light as he was punched in the face, shattering his teeth and breaking further his nose before falling into unconsciousness. Harry dared not open his mouth, fearing that it would only increase his anger and might kill the man. Death was too much for him, he wanted the man humiliated, to suffer. How many women have fallen prey to him? How many did not know after that Obliviation curse?

Gilderoy Lockhart awoke a few minutes later feeling a painful sensation in his hair, and looked around to see that he was moving past the Hogwarts Halls, past shocked students and ghosts. He tilted his head back to see an arm grabbing to his lovely, cared and treated gold hair, and dragging him to some destination. The boy tugged harder as they reached the stairs, and Lockhart screamed, blood spewing from his mouth and grabbing the arm that held his hair to ease the tension. They never slowed down.


Daphne and Hermione tearfully went inside the Great Hall, looking for Lockhart to accuse him publicly. Most of the population and staff were already there, hungry for dinner from arranging the decorations or playing on the grounds. Albus Dumbledore stood up when the doors to the entrance hall opened swiftly, banging with the wall and making a loud crack as wood splintered. Harry Wayne, the studious quiet boy walked in, very different to what they were accustomed to seeing. His usually polite and impassive face was angry, and it was scary to look at. He was dragging a sobbing Lockhart, his hair a mess with some ripped out, while his mouth and nose bled, and his front teeth were missing. Most of the great hall looked on with shock, before one of the younger adoring fans screamed at the boy to unhand their hero. Harry glared at the idiot girl, and she quickly shut up, almost pissing her panties. This was genuine 100% batman glare in the works, and Severus Snape had nothing on it.


“What is the meaning of this?” Albus said standing up, one of his professors, albeit an idiotic one was assaulted and this meant serious punishments or even expulsion. “Ask your wannabe rapist professor, here Headmaster” he said coldly, glaring at the old man who hired this incompetent teacher. Even Voldemort was better. He tossed the sobbing man a good five feet in the air before landed hard on the stone floor.

The Headmaster’s face whitened in fear as he heard the Wayne boy’s statement, it couldn’t be, it was impossible, but he was interrupted from his thinking when two girls stood up, one was supporting the other, it was Greengrass and Granger. “Headmaster, this piece of shit molested me earlier and… and... he tried to rape me…” Daphne said, a great deal of courage came from her that embarrassed the whole Gryffindor House. The staff all wore looks of shocks and the beginning of anger, and Flitwick now understood what set off the usually calm mannered Wayne heir.



Hermione put a strong arm around to Daphne to comfort her, but before Daphne could give the details, Lockhart shouted “She’s lying! She invited me! She gave me hints!” he pointed his wand to Obliviate the only witness when a vice like grip held his hand and wand. A soft cold voice whispered but it was heard all around. “Never point a wand to my friends again” Harry said and increased the pressure, until he heard a loud snap and felt both fingers and wand break. Lockhart screamed and begged him to let go, until he did. He gave a glare at the pathetic man and walked back to the Ravenclaw table, with Hermione and Daphne hugging him. The Staff and students stared at the sobering man, and Albus nodded to Severus Snape to take custody of the man.

He went over to the Ravenclaw table with Professor Flitwick and said “Mr. Wayne, Ms. Greengrass Ms. Granger” please accompany me to my office. His voice was serious and hinted at anger, but it was not directed at them. “Yes Professor” Hermione answered for the group, and they headed over to Professor Flitwick who looked very mad. Severus Snape happily bound Lockhart while Madam Pompfrey administered first aid charms to the injured Professor. The party walked quickly out of the great hall amidst shocked and scared students, With Professor Sinistra and the elective professors taking charge of the students to continue the feast. This was a matter for the heads of house. Professor Dumbledore showed a calm but stern face as he headed towards his office, the three students following his lead, while Minerva and Pomona walked beside a furious little Flitwick, trying to convince him in whispered tones that cutting the balls of that fool would not be in the best interest of Hogwarts. Between the two parties was a bound Gilderoy Lockhart, eyes fearful as he tried to avoid the stares given to him, guarded by Severus and watched carefully by Poppy.


The party reached the Stone Gargoyle and it leapt aside upon spotting the Headmaster, revealing a round staircase to a circular office. Dumbledore flicked his wand and additional chairs appeared around his desk. “Have a seat” he said and sat on his high back chair, massaging his head with a hand. Finally, the party was settled with a Gilderoy Lockhart bound in his chair, between Severus Snape and Minerva McGonagall. “Now, please explain what happened, and don’t miss any detail.” He said and Daphne started off her story again, but she was stronger this time with Harry and Hermione holding her left and right hand, providing strength and support.


As Daphne told her story, the Heads of House were shocked at Lockhart’s attempts and anger settled on their faces. Albus gave Severus a nod and the man drew a vial of clear liquid from his robes, and forced Lockhart to swallow three drops. The struggling man became dazed and his expression empty. “Veritaserum” Hermione whispered to Harry and Daphne and Albus said “Very good Ms. Granger, now Gilderoy state your full name.”


Lockhart struggled for a bit but his strength of will was nonexistent.

“Gilderoy Armand Peckersmall Lockhart” He said and in spite of the serious events that happened to her, Daphne cracked a smile at this. Preckersmall huh?

“Did you molest and attempted to rape Ms. Daphne Greengrass?”

“Yes” at this Minerva and Pomona had to physically held Flitwick’s arms as the professor tried to curse the man. Dumbledore’s eyes narrowed and said “Have you ever attempted to molest and rape other students?”


“Yes, I had 5 in my collection, and the Greengrass girl was my sixth.” The man said clearly, the effects of the Veritaserum taking hold on him as sweat developed on his face. “Who are those girls and why did they not report this, why only Ms. Greengrass?” Albus asked, he was shaking in fury now, his voice tight with anger.


“They were Bell, Rose, Clearwater, Morgan and Mckinsey. I obliviated them, even though they resisted and screamed and cried, they do not remember anything, like the true heroes in my books, I interviewed them and erased their memories, claiming their accomplishments as mine.” Gildeory said and he was suddenly struck in the jaw again as Albus stepped over his desk and punched him, unable to control himself.


“Albus!” Minerva cried, and when Albus calmed down he turned to his deputy and apologized. “I’m sorry Minerva, to lose control like that…” Minerva interrupted him and said “Not at all Albus, I just want you to save some for me.” She said coldly. “And me, Morgan was a Slytherin, you have gone too far Gilderoy. She was in the higher ranking pureblood families, if they learned of this you will be a dead man” Snape said. “I shall feed you to my flesh eating plants, you scum.” Pomona said angrily while Flitwick asked with a very serious expression. “Can I cut his balls off now?” He was willing to do it.


Albus breathed slowly, and asked the guilty man with a cold voice. “Are you scared of me Gildeory? You will remember why Voldemort feared even me. Who are you scared of the most?” “Yes, I am scared of you,but I am frightened most by him” he said nodding at Harry. Realizing they had young second year students with them the heads calmed down while Albus turned his attention to the young Wayne, who still looked angry. His eyes were indeed scary, and faintly glowed with power. “I appreciate what you all did, exposing this rapist to our school. That took courage. A hundred points to Ravenclaw.” Albus said, and the three nodded in gratitude. ”Off you go then, Poppy please escort them to the great hall. I shall call the ministry.”


The three students stood up following Poppy out of the door. As Harry was about to leave the office he left one last threat. “Remember Gilderoy, I assure you we will meet again in the future. And when that time comes, pray that you are already died in prison.” He swept out of the room leaving a stunned audience. Who knew the studious boy could be so imposing? They felt the anger and the promise in those words and knew the boy could deliver it. Albus heard Lockhart whimper and saw a growing stain in his pants. He smiled in satisfaction, and said “You made an enemy of an influential young man, which I have no doubt would be a powerful wizard in the future. Most likely you will spend five years in Azkaban, and when you are released, imagine him waiting for you.” Gilderoy cried in horror and struggled in his bonds, he wanted to get away from those eyes that promised revenge.


The Trio walked back to the Great Hall and just realized their hunger after all the drama that happened. Harry breathed in and out trying to calm himself and wondered how his parents and friends in the justice league controlled themselves from killing scum like Lockhart. It would be so easy to blast them, or punch through his chest and rip out his heart. He guessed there was more to the Superhero business after all than saving the world and capturing the occasional bad guy. One also needed restraint.



As they entered the Great Hall, most students stopped eating and turned to their direction. Harry ignored this and gently herded his two best friends to a vacant spot so that they could partake of the feast. Maybe removing his hunger would lessen his anger, he thought and filled his empty plate and started eating. The three never spoke a single word, but their looks and shared smiles said everything. They were there for each other and would never abandon one when he or she needs help most. Daphne looked at her two best friends sitting beside her, protecting her from the curious gazes. She was lucky she thought, having the best friends anyone could ask. She wondered though what Harry did to make a full grown wizard cry in fear at the sight of him.



The three satisfied their hunger and were in a much better mood. Daphne smiled at Hermione and Harry and they smiled back. The two girls stood beside Harry and he placed his arms around their shoulders and squeezed, saying what he couldn’t say in words. Daphne noted it was comforting, very different from Lockhart’s. They followed the crowd until a commotion at the end of the hall stopped them and saw a petrified Crabbe and Goyle, with their usual stupid expressions on their faces. Poppy was attempting to undo the petrification, while written up on the wall in blood was “ENEMIS OF THE AIR, BE AWARE!” It seemed the “Heir” didn’t know how to spell.


*********

A/N: Reviews? Comments?
Sign up to rate and review this story