Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Sojourn: the First Flight

CH 5

by bluminous 2 reviews

Fleur show "leetle 'Arry" his new home

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Fleur,Harry - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2009-03-22 - Updated: 2009-03-22 - 4273 words

5Original


Authors note: no, I don't own Harry potter, I didn't make money writing this, I wish I did.

Chapter 5: Home



"Huff, Huff, Huff" Harry breathed out in exhaustion as Alastor Moody made him run the sixth time around the property. 'How many miles was it' His mind tried to compute but a spell zoomed towards his direction. He ducked to the left, and the spell rushed past him. It was blinding Orange and he knew it was a simple stinging hex. Harry rolled to the right this time then he stood before jumping, as two more curses rushed to him and missed. Suddenly there were two more and side stepped to the left but the spell zoomed towards where he dodged and hit his thigh. "Umff" Harry grunted, but shook it off; he soon developed the pain tolerance for it as hundreds of stinging hexes were thrown at him every lap from Kingsley, Tonks and Fleur.

This unique training by Mad eye was supposed to help him become better but during the first two days he wondered if it was working. Harry was informed that Amelia Bones gave him a special temporary permit to practice magic.

He was only getting his ass kicked, with this special exercise, but Moody refused to tell him the purpose of the exercise. The third day he got it, though and it happened when was nearing his final lap. He just ran faster hoping to avoid the spells but aurors have sharp eyes and even sharper draws. His lower back was seriously hurt and he did not want it to get hit again. He wanted to fly right after dinner that night.

Suddenly he felt the hairs on the back of his neck tingle, and felt something rushing towards his direction. His quidditch reflexes saved his sore back, as he suddenly dived towards the ground. His hands were not lucky as small bits of rock dug deep into his palm. Ignoring that, he stood up again and finished the course.

From that point he knew what he had to do, he had to learn how to feel his surroundings and most of all the spells that were cast, their intensity and speed. The intensity and speed helped him determine the type of spell, as complex charms and powerful curses tended to travel a bit slower than regular curses, but they were still very fast. Basic curses such as stupefies and one word spells such as reducto travelled extremely fast but only have low to medium intensity in magic.

"Yer so predictable Potter! Always moving to yer left!"Moody screamed as Harry was nearing the finish line for the course. Moody fired 3 curses in rapid succession and they all missed. "Predictable my ass" Tonks sarcastically said. "That's the first time we hit him in this session" "He is progressing well, give him two months, then he can try and attain the rank of aDueling Master." Kingsley added, His deep voice sounded amongst the rushing crackles of energy in the air that were cast upon Potter.

"And that's without using his wings of his"Alastor replied, serious as the trio wondered at the potential of the boy now lying on his back on the ground. They had discovered during the first week that magic, any type of magic tends to slide of his wings, as he cursed with astunner the boy suddenly screaming constant vigilance. Potter was at that time talking with Hermione and Fleur and reflexively putting out his arms to shield his face, and his wings doing the same wrapping around his body. The red bolt of the stunning curse seared towards Potter, but abruptly stopped, crackling against the silvery wing. Potter then opened his eyes and saw the curse sparkling and crackling against his wing. He moved his wing as if to push the curse away and it moved at a far higher velocity and straight into Moody's chest. Moody's surprised face was priceless, and Tonks confided in Harry that avial with that memory of Moody's face can run up to an auror's monthly salary. Ayear if Amelia Bones ever heard such a thing existed.



Another factor for Harry's wings was that it gave him a huge tactical advantage. Higher Ground.

The first rule of Combat, Both for Muggles and Magical world, is to gain higher ground. For the Magical world, it gives the wizard the better position accuracy, cover, as the opposing wizard will have to compensate his spells affected by gravity. It also has a psychological advantage, towering over your enemies and in the Magical world almost everything is almost symbolic. This works best in anti apparition zones.

The various battlements and walls of the castles and moats surrounding it would offer the defenders hundreds of defensive positions. That is why Voldemort and his followers never attempted in invading Hogwarts. Aside from Dumbledore, when the Castle was in lockdown, Voldemort knew he would break his army before the castle's walls.



Moody, Tonks and Shacklebolt tried to test this theory once. No shields to be used as the rule and they should only use stunning spells. Tonks was concerned with Harry falling if he was stunned but Fleur volunteered to be on the ready with a broom. Moody further pointed out with two senior aurors there; there should be no cause for worry. Harry took flight, and he felt curses immediately even before reaching the tops of trees. He dived to the side and circled, like a bird of prey. He returned fire as he saw all three scatter in three different directions. He followed Tonks trail, bombarding her with stunning spells as quickly as he can. Tonks ducked and dived at random directions, until Harry saw a pattern here, her dives and ducks always moved to a single purpose to move diagonally towards the tree line. He guessed at the directions she might duck towards and guessed right. She fell down on a heap of dry leaves.

He went after Moody next unsure of how to start this. He zipped to the side as strings of red bolts headed towards his immediate vicinity, like flacks of anti air on those old war movies. He knew he had the advantage over Moody as the old auror never saw his flight capabilities. Tonks knew from hanging with him for the past month, that's why he went for her first. He climbed even higher, but the curses continued to follow him, they were getting accurate.



That eye of his Harry guessed. With a burst of inspiration he suddenly swooped down, And Moody thinking it was an all out attack, let loose an impressive barrage of stunners. As he neared the ground making small adjustments to avoid curses, he flattened his wings and zoomed past the auror, confusing him. As he was reached up he circled around the Burrows walls using the thermal drafts to help him even reach a higher altitude. He flew up and up until he was a small speck in the sky.



Moody's eyes followed him, he could still see him, barely but it was enough. He knew no human could spot the kid now, except for him. Suddenly the spot flew right to the sun and even Moody winced as it irritated his eyesight. He did not realize he was still seeing spots from staring so directly into the sun when his target disappeared. Suddenly he heard a flap and looked up again; he could not see anything but the bloody sun! A curse impacted on his chest and the last his vision saw before it darkened.



Shaking out of her musings, Tonks walked towards Harry and offered a hand up. He grinned and grabbed the hand but pulled her towards him and she fell down right beside. She was always surprised by this new Harry, who was responding very well to subtle signs like body language, hints, and flirting. She didn't know how it came to but she suspected it was after the first Day of training, when Harry ran after Fleur after she ran into the woods. Hermione and Tonks loudly complained, wanting to follow them.



"Were finished training, Oui? I mean yes?" Harry asked, correcting himself and just smiled charmingly at Tonks. Her face put on a fake smile and gritted yes Harry were finished for the day. 'Spending too much time with that bird no doubt' Tonks mentally complained. She rose up, not really in the mood for some snuggling upon hearing the French word from his lips. "C'mon birdbrain" take a bath then finish eating that wonderful Pie of Molly's" Harry brightened upon the prospect of a shepherd's pie and rushed off to get clean. Tonks watched him with a pensive look on her face.





Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry



"So what do you plan with the news of Mr. Potter's recent condition?" Minerva asked, she always had a soft spot for those green eyes and messy black hair. "Alas I am befuddled as you are Minerva, it seems that we will be unable to hide this from the public too long... so we either have two choices, face the issue directly and have a certain control over the information, or try and hide and hope for the best"

"Are you completely sure it was not intentional Headmaster?" Severus asked, and Albus wished he could roll his eyes and Minerva sighed. Pomona looked at Filius and they both had the luxury of rolling their eyes, for Severus was seated in front of them. 'Here it comes... here it comes... wait for iiiit... there!" ALbus thought as Severus Snape asked this oh so expected question. Are you sure it's not some desperate grab for more attention? As if his head was not big enough..." Severus trailed off he was still mad for the brat making him run like a muggle in the Park. He slowed down after the first 200 yards, unable to keep up with Potter's pace in jogging, the brat was too fast. As he jogged slower at a more reasonable pace he scared a lot of small children who began to cry, upon seeing the Boogie Man arriving and take them to a bad place. Even worse was an old lady he immediately took out across upon seeing him approach her bench. Unknown to him it was Tonks, who was unable to resist just being a spectator along with younger older members who watched Severus in secret.



"I am sure Severus, you have read Poppy's report yes?" Albus replied, and Severus nodded sharply. He still was irritated about the jog. "The best course of action for now after considering different scenarios is too simply do nothing, and simply announce that Harry has sprouted of irreversible accidental magic in an extreme burst of emotion" The four heads nodded to this, once again amazed at the Headmaster's skill to hide the truth and masterfully lead the media from even having different scenarios about Harry's wings. Farfetched reports like Harry being an immortal being or an angel could make Voldemort act more aggressively if he assumed that this was the power the he knows not and attack more often. An accidental magic was a plausible explanation, and the emotion thing was an added touch. It covers all the loose ends for the moment.



After finishing their tea, the heads trooped out, and Albus turned to his Familiar. "Fawkes?" the Headmaster asked and the phoenix sang a note of tiredness and sorrow. "I'm not Falling for that Fawkes and be a good buy and deliver this" Albus eagerly handed out a small sack of coins. Fawkes took it and vanished, reappearing in a burst of fire with a new bag of Lemon Drops.



The Burrow



Harry hummed in the shower as he carefully rinsed the grime of his hair and feathers. Soft hands wrapped around his body and felt a pair of perky breasts press into his back. The nipples were hard and he knew she was randy again.

Flashback

The brutal training lasted into the night and as it was a Sunday, the Weasley had a fabulous dinner. Since Bill indicated he would bring a guest, Harry had to don a white shirt and a light jacket to hide his wings. Since they nicely folded up, only the bit of bulging flight muscles were visible. Everyone agreed not to speak about his wings that night. After the novelty wore off at meeting Harry Potter as Vivienne shook his hand enthusiastically, they all settled down to eat Molly's fabulous dinner.

These days Harry was more focused on the food, and started piling up his plate along with Ron. Hermione tried to scold the two for eating like pigs, but this was unfair Harry thought. He ate cleanly, just very very fast. Still Hermione found this disgusting and explained proper food etiquette. No one really paid any attention to her. What riveted their attention was the sniping being sent both ways by the person beside Harry to the person beside Hermione. Fleur and Bill were at it again, and Vivienne, Bill's new girlfriend was frowning from beside Bill.

It all started with Vivienne's innocent comment of Bill being loyal, trying to suck up to the Weasley matriarch. Fleur tried to behave, but that loyal comment from her made her snort and she tried to hide it by drinking from the goblet. That started it and it was a sight as Ron said. What made it worse was Vivienne tried to defend Bill, not really knowing the whole story and just knew the French bird was an ex.

Vivienne finally said "Jealous" and Fleur laughed.

Meanwhile while the rest of the weasleys plus Hermione and Tonks followed the match with semi opened mouths as the swearing became more explicit, Harry was fascinated with Fleur behind her.

This was the first time he saw her as passionate, as her Cheeks flushed and her blue eyes glinted. It was mesmerizing. Fleur shook her head then replying to something the new girl said and her white blond hair softly swayed. He wanted to run his fingers in her hair. He shook himself thinking if this was a vela charm, but no strange sensations entered his mind. He did want to show up to her and proclaim his manliness and physical prowess; he just felt an odd stirring in his loins. Looking around he saw the twins and Ron likely to do something embarrassing and he tapped Hermione with his foot. Looking at him, he signaled discreetly at Ron, and when Hermione looked at Ron, she got the message. Hermione shook Ron's shoulder making him snap his gaze from fleur and glared at Hermione for disturbing him from visually molesting Fleur.

The rest of the table realized this was more than an ordinary fight, as the voices got higher and Harry actually felt Fleur tremble. Grabbing her dainty hand as he saw her clutching her right fist, she glanced at Harry at first then stopped speaking. Still looking at Harry she took a deep breath of air and then glared back at Bill, her composure that's was on the point of breaking came back. She spoke "Zenk 'Arry Bill" she paused squeezing Harry's hand and received a squeeze in turn. She continued "if it were not for him I'd be cramming zis fireball up your skinny azz" Fleur's French was becoming more pronounced Harry noticed when she starts losing her cool.

"What, she went down on you?" Bill turned to Harry."That's enough Bill!" Arthur Weasley surprisingly entered the conversation. "I know I raised you to be a better man than what you are acting right now!"Arthur continued.

" Juz... Juz becauz I did wont to ha zex wiz you and you go of cheating wiz another woman! Is that what you zee in me? A Trophy for your conquests?" Fleur tearfully added, and then she ran away from the house into the forest.

"You crossed the line Bill" Harry eyed him coldly, and Bill gulped as he swore he saw the green eyes lighting up for a second. Harry knew Fleur was a good person, and once she decided to be your friend she would never betray you. Harry was mad how dare Bill destroy something so pure and kind? Then Harry swiftly strode out of the Burrow to look for Fleur.

Meanwhile Molly realized what the root of the problem was, and who caused it. It took great courage from Fleur to admit that, sacrificing her reputation. She eyed her eldest a nasty glare; oh he just insulted women everywhere.

Running around and shouting for Fleur, he could not see her, but was glad at the full moon present even though it was hidden amongst the clouds, giving a diffused glow to the surroundings. It would give him some amount of visibility. Removing the jacket and shirt he jumped and took off, wings beating faster than normal as he was concerned for his friend. After afew moments he spotted her running further into the woods and his eyes tracked her figure among the underbrush. He spotted a gap in the trees, a small clearing and knew he would intercept her there. Tucking the right wing, he dived and as Fleur burst forth from the clearing he had just landed on a small outcrop of boulders.

They gazed at one another for a moment, and he silvery streaks of tears ran down her beautiful face. The full moon suddenly burst forth from the clouds and moonlight shined upon them. Harry's wings started to glow, but he only saw Fleur's milky white skin laminated by the moonlight. Her Blond almost white hair glowed, and the wind picked up tossing her hair. She looked like a Goddess.

Unable to hold himself, he jumped up from the boulder and walked towards Fleur, and as he reached her, she jumped into his arms, sobbing her heart out to him. He felt drops of liquids on his chest and realized they were Fleur's tears. This caused him to hug her tighter and she responded by hugging him back. He wrapped his wings around them, and stayed there for a long time.



Fleur sighed in his chest, she felt fuzzy from the soft feather wings wrapping snuggly along her body. His chest closed to hers, she smelled his neck and he smelt of the forest, the various scents he picked up as he played in the air. Unable to control herself, she licked his neck and he tasted wonderful. slightly salty from sweat and musk it was incredibly turning her on. She even felt hornier than when he accidentally tasted her woman's juice. Right after masturbating about him while he jogged, she climaxed into her hands and waited some minutes so her breathing could slow down, her fingers still imbedded in her leaking vagina.

Finally she pulled her right hand out and went inside and bumped into her 'Arry. He thought that she was crying and he picked up her right hand and she froze... that's so hot she thought. Incredibly she felt her arm lifted a small kiss placed there with a hint of tongue touching her skin. "Did he just do that?!" her brain froze, and he felt a kiss in her forehead. She couldn't take it anymore and climaxed again.



This was even better though. Despite the lack of sexual contact it was strangely arousing and she pressed her rock hard nipples into his chest. Her vagina was so wet, she writhed under his hug and felt his manhood responding. Getting more adventurous she started nibbling at his jaw wanting to reach his lips.

"Fleur, I've never done this before" Harry said rather quietly. Fleur smiled, and replied "me neither 'Arry, let our instincts take over Oui?" Harry nodded and started responding. His hands falling to her hips as she kissed him past his jaw into his lips. "Oh God Fleur" Harry moaned as Fleur continually writhed at his front. He was getting very hard. He lifted his hands from her hips to her blouse and Fleur obliged and lifted her hands as Harry pulled the blouse from her body.

Her white skin even more pronounced under the moonlight, she looked so stunning. Fleur grabbed her Bra, wanting her 'Arry to see her naked' she could not wait. Stepping back from her embrace, she thrust her chest out, wanting 'Arry to inspect her breasts and nipples. She grew more aroused as his eyes traveled over her body, a mad lust in his eyes. Her vagina was so wet now; she thought her panties would soak. She grabbed her long skirt and shimmied it down slender thighs and legs. Taking a deep breath, she locked her eyes with 'Arry's as she grabbed the waistbands of her white panties with her thumb and pulled it down to her ankles, and stepping out of them.



Fleur felt trickles of her juice leaking from her center. "Well" she asked as she exposed her naked body to her 'Arry. "A Goddess..." he breathed out and Fleur laughed. "Merci 'Arry" she gave him adazzling smile and stepped back into his embrace and they kissed. She broke off and murmured " and you my Angel Oui? " Harry just smiled and kissed her deeper.

Whatever Fantasies of 'Arry Fleur imagined paled considerably in face of the genuine article. And she gasped as she held his manhood in his hands. Far superior to Bill's when she gave that long haired pillock a hand job. His girth was also impressive, her whole hand could not encircle his penis.

She gasped when he penetrated her, he filled her so much, and she felt pain she never felt before. But it was wonderful since it was her 'Arry, and she loved him. on the verge of climax, She suddenly felt happy for searching so long. She had found her mate.

They lay down on the forest floor after the exhausting lovemaking. Harry's wing covering them both from the night, as Fleur laid her head on Harry's shoulder. Harry suddenly gasped out as she took hold of manhood and squeezed it. "Arry, from now on thiz iz mine." Fleur said. Harry grinned, seeing a new sexy and possessive side to Fleur. It made him feel wanted, and special, not some boy who lived, and he liked it. "Of course Fleur"he murmured. He kissed the top of her head. Fleur looked to his face, a serious expression and said "Yez from now on zis eez my property, no one else gets to zee this, Oui?" Harry nodded, hardening at her actions. He noticed that her French Accent becoming stronger when she was passionate. Fleur kissed the tip of his manhood and straddled him, slowly impaling herself on his penis. Fleur groaned at first, him being an impressive eight inch takes time to get used to."And from now on, Zis eez your home" She said and smiled, and leaned down to kiss him. They made love till dawn.

End of Flashback

Harry moaned as her wonderful hands massaged her back, "oh Fleur that's so wonderful" he groaned. Fleur giggled and then proceeded to carefully wash the grime and dirt from his wings. As she finished the task, Suddenly Harry suddenly turned around and kissed her, she felt her impressive organ seeking her wet center. She eagerly parted her thighs, eagerly welcoming it home. "Zis your home now, Arry" she panted. As usual her possessive trait shown, but her 'Aryy loved her all the more for it. He was so understanding. "Zis eez mine alone to touch, to see. No one else." She breathed out as she squeezed him. They made love until he spilled inside of her, and she climaxed with him.

They were having a secret relationship, and had decided that today they would announce it to the rest of the Weasley's and Order members. Fleur had a long discussion after their long night, explaining why she was so possessive of him and jealously guarded her "mate" as she fondly called him. Harry was shocked that he was the object of many crushes and specially Hermione, who was his Best Friend. Realizing that the gift of the leather pants and jacket, was because of a developing crush, he suddenly felt awkward at the prospect of hanging out with her.



Fleur laughed, and said that he should continue treating her normally, just reminding him who he belonged to. Today was also exciting, as he would have a full fledged duel with Moody on the ground, with no dark and unforgivable curses, but everything else was allowed to be used. Harry was not allowed to Fly, as it was not good training and to fly up like a chicken as Moody said. The full order was going to watch, including the Hogwarts heads and Dumbledore. The Hogwarts staff was very curious about his wings, and they wanted to make sure Harry's new condition would not be dangerous to other students. Harry was excited, wanting to get revenge on Moody for the brutal exercises he had him do. He was grateful for that, for it made him stronger, but he also wanted payback. He discovered something new with his wings yesterday, and wanted to try it out. He was sure to surprise Moody, oh revenge was sweet.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Severus Snape does have a wand stuck up his Ass, but he is not evil, just a greasy git. He will help Harry in some of his training. Voldemort and his Death eaters, and a few dark creatures are enough villains for Harry.



Sign up to rate and review this story