Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter's Rise to Power

Chapter 5

by Oldwolf

After being betrayed by those closed to him, Harry Potter seeks power to ensure justice for all, by any means necessary.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Erotica, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Cho, Fleur, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Pansy - Warnings: [!!] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-03-16 - Updated: 2006-03-16 - 8454 words

?Blocked
The young man is scowling as he nods his head, "Well Remus, I'll leave you to your work The young man is scowling as he nods his head, "Well Remus, I'll leave you to your work. I think Tonks would appreciate it if you came back to #12 when you're done though," he finishes with a smirk, before he Disapparates.
_____
When Harry arrives in the kitchen of #12, he finds most of the other occupants engaged in the planning of something.
Hermione looks up as her husband walks through the door, "Hello Harry. How was the trip?"
"It was illuminating. What are you lot up to?"
Pansy smiles at the young man, "We're planning a small birthday party for Cho. Her birthday is Saturday."
Harry is shocked, "You mean that..."
Cho looks at her master, "That is correct. Had you waited another three days, the contract would have been useless."
The young man shakes his head at how close his plan had come to ruination. "Well, then, this changes matters slightly. Tonks, I will need you for a little trip to Diagon Alley, and Hermione, you're invited too if you wish to come."
Hermione smiles, "I think I'll take you up that offer Harry. I would like to spend a little time with my husband. Besides, the public should get somewhat used to us being a couple before we announce our marriage."
Tonks stands up, as does Hermione, "So boss man, we taking the Floo to the Leaky Cauldron?"
"That was my plan," Harry says as he walks over to the fireplace.
A minute later, the three mages arrive at the Wizarding pub. Tom, the barkeeper sees Harry's arrival and says, "Welcome to my humble establishment Mr. Potter. I'd like to offer you one free drink on the house, no questions asked."
Harry smiles at the wizened man, "No thanks Tom, but if you don't mind, I'll probably take you up on that offer at a later date."
"Any time Mr. Potter, any time," the old man says with a minor chuckle.
Tonks leads the way as they exit the building and in a thrice has the doorway open so they can proceed to Diagon Alley.
Harry stops in briefly at the Apothecary for the needed ingredients for an extremely large batch of Wolfsbane potion. After that, Harry detours into the ice cream parlor for a treat for all three of them.
Tonks, Harry, and Hermione are sitting at a table out in the Alley enjoying their ice creams when a particular blonde-haired woman sits down at the table uninvited.
Harry says, "Hello Luna, enjoying you summer?"
The apparently air headed blonde says, "Indeed I am Harry, although I see you have had a disturbing, though productive, summer as well."
Hermione looks at the young woman curiously, "So, how can we help you?"
Luna shifts her gaze to Hermione, "I see congratulations are in order. I would like speak to you concerning a marriage between myself and your husband."
Harry stiffens in his chair as he looks around. Seeing that no one appears to have noticed Luna's words, he says, "Perhaps we can continue this in a more private setting?"
Luna looks at him with an airy smile and says, "Of course, daddy's office is just around the corner."
Harry's mind is awhirl as he follows the normally air headed blonde-haired woman through the Alley a bit and down a small side section. He cannot help but chuckle as he sees the random splashes of color that decorate the outside of the Quibbler office.
Luna opens the door and ushers the others in. Almost instantly a tall, gangly looking man with light brown hair steps out of a back room, "Ah Luna, I see you brought some friends over."
The blonde witch walks over to her father and kisses him lightly on the cheek, "Not really daddy. Harry Potter, I present to you, Maxwell Lovegood, my father."
The man smiles as he sticks out his hand, "Please, call me Max Mr. Potter. I appreciate the kindness you have shown my daughter and I want you to know I hold no malice against you for the Department of Mysteries fiasco."
Harry is smiling as he shakes the man's hand, "Well sir, if you are going to insist I call you Max, I must insist you call me Harry."
Mr. Lovegood breaks up laughing, "Very good then Harry, what brings you by my humble office?"
Luna says, "I brought him here daddy. Father, I formally request you initiate negotiations with Mr. Harry Potter for a marriage contract between him and myself, with me being one of the junior wives."
Harry speaks up, "Mr. Lovegood, I hate to have to ask this, but I must."
"Don't worry," the man interrupts, "any and all contract negotiations are confidential and no information will be published without your expressed consent."
The young man sighs in relief, "In that case, sir, I need to ask your daughter one question before full negotiations can commence." When Max nods his head, Harry says, "Luna, why do you wish to become one of my wives?"
The witch in question looks at the young man and says, "Because Lord Potter, if I had to choose as a sex partner, either yourself or your first wife, almost every time I would choose your wife."
Harry nods his head, "So you're a lesbian; that would generally mean you would be disinclined to being married to me."
Mr. Lovegood clears his throat, "Harry, you need to understand something about the Wizarding world. Unlike the muggle world, in the Wizarding world, long term homosexual relationships are borderline illegal and heavily frowned upon under any circumstances."
Luna speaks up, "That is why I would seek to become your wife. While my sleeping with other women would normally be frowned upon, if we are both married to you, it instantly becomes acceptable."
Tonks says, "Harry, you know how much stock most of the older families put in their lineage right? Well, since they are the ones who primarily make the laws, they've made it very rough for a homosexual couple."
Maxwell picks up the monologue, "Since homosexuality removes two persons from the breeding pool, those in power seek to discourage this when at all possible. They can't make it actually illegal, but they can impose a very stiff tax penalty for those who practice such a lifestyle."
"So," Luna says, "this way, you get another woman in your harem, thus increasing your social stature, not to mention access to my father's rather extensive media holdings, and I get to indulge in my sexual preference more or less at will and I trust you not to insist on your husbandly rights too often."
Harry nods his head, "Ok, I can see your point. I guess it's now down to hard numbers."
Max smiles as he says, "Well, as it was my family who initiated the negotiations, the onus falls on us to make proper fiscal compensation."
The young man grins, "Very well then. I seek a full Galleon as compensation for taking her into my family." At Luna's crestfallen look he says, "Luna, it's not because I place little value on you that I'm not asking for a lot of money, it's because this is a fairly even deal. We're both getting something we desire out of it."
Luna smiles as she walks over to the young man and kisses him gently on the cheek, "Thank you for the explanation milord."
"Lord Potter," Mr. Lovegood says, "I was ready to exception to your request for my daughter as I thought you were maligning her, now however, I find your offer acceptable."
Harry says, "Hermione, the paperwork if you would."
The bushy haired witch reaches into her robes and pulls out her notebook, "Fortunately for you Harry, I brought this with me as a standard precaution or otherwise I'd have had to go home for this. Give me a few minutes to rework the open contract to fit the current situation and we'll be good to go."
Luna quietly slips behind Hermione and locks her gaze on the witch's arse as she begins to lick her lips unconsciously.
As his wife is filling out the contract, Harry is filling Mr. Lovegood in on the changes he wants to see made in the Wizarding world.
When the young man is finished with his explanation, Max is nodding his head, "Harry, I normally make it a point to stay out of politics, it's a risky venture for any legitimate journalist, however, in this one case, I'm willing to risk my paper's legitimacy. You will have the full support of the Quibbler as well as several other periodicals Lord Potter. But tell me something, why are you working so hard to get your harem established before school resumes?"
Harry sighs, "Because Max, when the world at large discovers the man who slew Voldemort is actively seeking wives to help ensure the continuance of the Potter family, I am expecting to be flooded with offers of marriage."
"Very wise Harry. So, when do you plan to announce your marriages?"
"I was planning on the 25th of August. I was not sure what papers were going to get the interview, but that matter has been settled now. When the time comes I'll give you an exclusive interview and whom you distribute it to is your affair."
Mr. Lovegood smiles widely, "Thank you Harry, both for the honor and the opportunity."
Hermione clears her throat, "I have the contract ready Harry."
Maxwell takes the parchment from the young woman and reads it quickly, "Well miss, it would appear that you could have quite a career in the legal field as a contract writer. Everything is in proper order and your penmanship is superb." So saying, he reaches over, takes a quill from his desk, and quickly affixes his name.
As Harry accepts the contract, he reaches into his robe and pulls out a muggle ballpoint pen, which he then uses to sign the contract.
Mr. Lovegood says, "Is there anything else you need Harry?"
Hermione clears her throat, "There is one other, minor matter that needs to be dealt with sir. The simple fact of the matter is Luna is still fifteen."
Max nods his head, "Good point. Though I do know there's a form I can sign to allow her to marry early."
Hermione is smiling as she pulls out a second form, "I'd guessed this was liable to happen sooner or later so I drew up the paperwork. All I need to do is fill in the appropriate names and both Luna and Mr. Lovegood here sign and date the form. Once that happens you two can officially get married."
Harry looks at his first wife, "Will this interfere with our current plans?"
"Absolutely not, first you have your legal immunity from Voldemort and second we file both these forms the same day so no one can really say anything."
Max is smiling as he takes the proffered form, "You, young lady, are approximately as sneaky as my wife was."
Both of the Lovegood's sign the consent release after only a quick perusal.
With the last piece of parchment signed, Harry smiles at Hermione, "So, anything else that needs to be signed or officiated before we can grant to Luna her wish?"
Hermione blushes lightly, "No milord, there's nothing else."
The young man turns to the blonde witch, "Ready Luna?"
Luna draws her wand, "Yes I am my husband."
Harry and Luna quickly recite the spell and, are encompassed in the white nimbus.
After the cloud dissipates, Hermione walks over to Harry's newest wife and gently kisses her on the lips, only to have the other witch insistently deepen the kiss.
Harry is chuckling as the two separate, "Well at least I don't think I'll have to worry about you two getting along it seems."
Tonks breaks out laughing when Hermione blushes while Luna simply smiles pleasantly.
Harry says, "Come along ladies, we should be going."
Luna walks over to Mr. Lovegood and kisses him on the cheek, "Thank you daddy. I promise to write soon."
The two wizards shake hands and Max allows the group to use his Floo connection to return to Grimmauld Place.
The group is met by a surprised Cho, especially when Luna glares at her.
Once everyone has arrived safely, Luna says, "Harry, I presume you wish to enslave me as you have your other wives that I've met, correct?" When he nods his head, she continues, "Very well, then, I have a proposal for you. In exchange for giving you my consent to enslave me, Chang here is at my beck and call until she is through with Hogwarts. Is this acceptable?"
Cho screeches, "You really are insane you dumb broad, of course that's unacceptable."
"/QUIET/," roars the young man.
The Asian witch instantly winces, wondering what her husband is going to do.
After a moment, Harry says, "Luna, I was going to negotiate a bit, but then this dumb bitch opened her mouth. As such, I accept your offer under the following conditions. First, she may only refuse an order from you if it conflicts with one I have already given her. Two, if I am using her, you may join us, wait until I am finished, or seek a suitable alternate. Three, you are not to permanently injure, mark, or disfigure her without my expressed consent. Are these acceptable?"
Luna looks at him and says, "It is, although I do wonder as to my own responsibilities where you are concerned."
Harry smiles, "You will serve me in any capacity that I desire. Though given your stated preferences, I doubt I will require your services too frequently and I will try to avoid any act you are extremely uncomfortable with, except when I either am angry with you or wish to make a point of one type or another."
Luna smiles brightly, "Thank you milord. We will need to discuss in depth a few of my other preferences as you call them, but for now, let us get me initiated into the sisterhood of your slaves."
"Very well," the young man says, "do you wish to have your new pet there for your initiation?"
"Yes, let the bitch get her first taste of what the rest of the year will be like."
Harry says, "Hermione, you're free to entertain yourself as you would. You know the rules pretty well by now." He then grabs Cho roughly by the arm and leads the two ladies up to his bedroom. "So Luna, I don't suppose you have something already planned out?"
"Actually I do milord. With your permission of course."
Harry laughs quietly, "Permission granted milady."
Luna grabs Cho by the arm, prompting Harry to let her go, and guides her to the bed, "Lie down on your back now."
The Asian witch slowly complies with the order as her new mistress strips down to the buff without a second thought.
Harry watches as Luna climbs onto the bed and straddles Cho's face with her back towards Harry.
The blonde witch grinds her already wet pussy against Cho's face, "I want you to eat me out you little bitch while our master claims that which is his."
Cho has little choice but to start licking the other woman's cunt.
Luna bends over a bit as she reaches back and pulls her cheeks apart, "You are overdressed master."
Harry just shakes his head as he quickly disrobes.
The young man climbs onto the bed and straddles Cho's chest. Luna moans in excitement as she feels her husband press the tip of his staff to her back door.
The blonde witch shudders in orgasm as her anus as stretched oh so wonderfully.
Harry gives the young woman a great deal of time to adjust to his girth.
Cho is surprised when her mouth is suddenly flooded by Luna's juices.
Luna sighs in contentment when she feels her master's crotch press against her arse.
Harry grabs the blonde's shoulders as he starts to thrust in and out of her, amazed that she is taking the anal penetration so easily without any lubrication.
Luna is on cloud nine with her master's cock up her bum and the face of one of her worst tormentors buried between her legs.
The messy haired young man pulls out slightly before pushing back into the willing witch.
The blonde young woman has long since lost count of the number of orgasms she has had when she hears her husband hiss something in her ear, as she feels something warm shoot into her bowels.
Stars explode in front of Harry's eyes as he finishes the spell to bind Luna Lovegood's will to his own.
As Harry pulls completely out of his newest wife, he notices that she moves forward just a bit and brings her arse down on Cho's face and says, "Now suck our master's essence from my body slut."
The young man climbs off of Cho before sitting down on the bed and enjoying the show Luna inadvertently gives him.
_____
Later that afternoon, Harry walks down to the kitchen alone whistling tunelessly.
Remus and Tonks are sitting at the kitchen table when Harry walks into the room.
The werewolf looks up and smiles, "I've been told there's a new addition to the household Harry."
The young man sits down, "Yes there is. You remember Luna Lovegood; she would have been a second year when you taught at Hogwarts?"
"Blonde Ravenclaw, seems a bit of an airhead, but is actually extremely intelligent?"
"That's the one. I met her today in Diagon Alley and she somehow guessed about my relationship with Hermione and the others."
Tonks interrupts Harry, "If I had to guess Remy, I'd say she's a Seer, if only at a very low level."
Harry nods his head, "That could well be it. Anyways, I moved the conversation indoors and away from prying ears. She then asked her father to negotiate a marriage contract with me. We are basically exchanging conveniences. I get access to the Quibbler and any other assets Mr. Lovegood has and she gets to enjoy her preferred sexual partner without any social stigma."
The older man looks shocked for a second, "You mean to say she's a lesbian?"
Tonks says, "I don't think she's a full lesbian, but I do think she prefers girls to guys."
Remus nods, "When Hermione finishes, I'll have to make sure I get a full accounting of Mr. Lovegood's assets from both her and Luna."
Harry cuts his eyes to Tonks, "Remus, I need to have a slightly unsettling conversation with you which your girlfriend may or may not want to hear."
Tonks says, "Tell me what the conversation is about and I'll let you know if I want to sit in on it or not."
"It's about Hermione and our relationship."
The metamorphmagus nods her head, "I'll stay then. I suspect you're going to need a woman's perspective on this topic."
Remus says, "Since that's settled. What is the problem?"
"It's, well, you see, err. It's like this, after Pansy's initiation I was afraid that Hermione might be getting too big for her britches so I had her perform an act I knew she found repulsive."
The werewolf nods slowly, "What was her response afterward?"
"Initially, she was upset with me, but she accepted my reason without any problems. Hell, she approved of my reasoning and then suggested some other ways I could, as she said, 'remind her of her place' that I could use in the future, all of them were quite inventive in my opinion."
Tonks smiles, "Well, I'd say if she doesn't have a problem with it, you should just go with it then. It could be she's just one of those girls that truly enjoy that kind of thing; I've known more than one of them in my day."
Harry looks up the ceiling, "That's the problem. The spell I had to use to keep her out of St. Mungo's will make her behave in whatever manner I choose, including do this even if she hates it."
Remus says, "Well then Harry, it becomes your responsibility, as her master, to control the impulse to employ those methods too routinely. They should be reserved for when she has seriously angered you. If you use those tricks too often, they will start to lose their effectiveness eventually."
The young man nods, impressed by Remus' insight. "Thanks Moony, I appreciate the help." As he stands up, Hermione walks into the kitchen with a cheery smile on her face. Harry says, "Ah, just the young lady I wanted to speak to. I need your help with a little project. Come with me to the study please."
The two teens walk up to the study without exchanging a word. Once they are safely behind closed doors, Harry says, "Hermione, I need you help with a birthday present for Cho. At the very least, I need to get her a present as my wife."
The bushy haired young woman closes her eyes in thought for a moment before she smiles disturbingly, "I've got something in mind that should be perfect."
"And it is?"
Hermione chews her bottom lip for a moment before she says, "I'd prefer not to say, milord, but I swear I'll suck you off after you've sodomized me if you don't like the present I choose for Cho."
Harry nods solemnly, "Very well, I'll leave this in your hands, but remember the consequences should you disappoint me my wife."
The witch nods enthusiastically, "I understand milord. I will need to borrow Hedwig for a bit to get this done. I'd also like to buy presents for all of your current wives if you don't mind Harry."
"You may proceed, but I will expand your punishment Hermione should you disappoint."
Hermione smiles as she leaves the room.
Ten minutes later Hedwig is winging her way to deliver the owl order.
Cho is in the loo rinsing her mouth out when Hermione enters the master bedroom where Luna is lying down, still naked.
Hermione walks over to the bed, "Enjoy your initiation?"
The other witch's voice is as airy as normal as she says, "Very much so. Chang has a very talented tongue, though it will be better trained by the end of the year." She then looks up at Hermione and says, "I see you have some ideas about how to further punish the bitch for her past crimes."
Hermione says, "In truth I do have some ideas, I just haven't had a chance to suggest them to Harry yet."
Luna reaches out and cups the inside of Hermione's thighs, "Why don't you give me a run down of these ideas."
"Well, the first one involves..."
_____
The following morning, Harry has a jubilant spring in his step as he and his women descend to breakfast. He had not deflowered Luna the previous evening, but he had given instructions to all that her hymen was to remain intact under pain of severe consequences.
Surprisingly, Remus is sitting alone at the kitchen table when the group walks in. "Good morning Harry, ladies. Harry, we need to visit Gringotts today. There have been a few questions about Sirius' Will and the sooner they are addressed, the better it will be for all parties concerned, namely you."
Harry nods, "Well, I guess it was inevitable. Alright, we can head to the bank as soon as we're finished with breakfast." As he sits down, Harry asks, "By the way, where's Tonks this morning?"
Remus looks down bashfully, "Probably cursing my name. Things got a little hot and heavy last night, but I put a stop to things before they could get completely out of hand. However, she was quite worked up before I managed to regain my senses. She was highly angered with me when I refused to, 'fix the problem I'd caused' I believe were her words."
Pansy says, "You really should go and talk to her Mr. Lupin. Maybe explain your reasoning now that passions have cooled a bit."
"Besides," Harry says, "I want the both of you with me today. I don't know what to expect but I want to have two people I trust at my back that can both do magic."
The werewolf nods his head, "I'll go get her then. I don't know how long this'll take."
Harry nods as the other man quietly walks out of the room.
Almost as soon as Harry sits down a hearty breakfast appears on the table.
The young man smiles as he remembers Winky and Dobby's visit the previous week. Both had come seeking employment in his household. In the end, Dobby had gleefully agreed to take the same pay as what he was earning at Hogwarts while Winky had insisted in being bound to Harry, much to Hermione's dismay.
As the ladies seat themselves around the table, Hermione says, "Who are you planning on taking with you to Gringotts?"
"Just Remus and Tonks as it's no problem if everyone knows they work for me. That also means, however, that there are to be no trips today until we return. For the time being, I do not want there to be any trips out without an escort of Remus, Tonks, or myself. For today, I want you, Hermione, and Pansy to work with Luna to put together a press release we can deliver to the Quibbler announcing my marriages. Remember the official story. I will also need one announcing what happened to Molly and Ron as well as Ginny's current condition."
The ladies in question nod in understanding.
Harry sits quietly as his wives banter ideas back and forth.
Twenty minutes later Remus and Tonks back into the room with the witch still looking slightly irked.
Harry says, "Can you two work together for the day?"
The currently pink haired witch nods almost unwillingly.
The young man stands up, "Good because I don't want any misunderstandings today. I do not figure it will be hard to press for a private reading of Sirius' Will and I honestly expect you both to receive something. That being said, I want as little time out in public as is conceivable for the time being."
Both of the adults nod their heads.
"Very well then, Apparate to the Leaky Cauldron and we'll work from there."
The three of them quietly Apparate to the wizard pub where Harry is beset upon by the dozen witches and wizards already there. To the surprise of Tonks and Remus, Harry immediately starts shaking hands and trying to make small talk instead of making a beeline for the exit.
It takes the group almost twenty minutes just to get out of the tavern and into the Alley.
The trip to the bank is surprisingly quiet considering the spectacle in the pub. Moments after walking into Gringotts the trio are escorted to a private office where a wizened goblin is waiting for them. "Ah, Mr. Potter, it is a pleasure to see you. My name is Spikehook, and I have served the last two Lord Potter's and I hope I may serve you as well."
Harry nods as he shakes hands with the goblin, "I hope so as well. These are my associates, Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks. I've come to enquire about the Will of Sirius Black."
"Yes, we've had several inquires about that Will from one Narcissa Malfoy. However since you are the main beneficiary, we could not give her more than moderate information before you attended the reading. As Ms. Tonks and Mr. Lupin are mentioned in the Will they may remain as well if you wish."
"I wish for them to stay, better to deal with this once and as a group."
Remus smiles as he gently lays a hand on Harry's shoulder as the young man sits down.
Spikehook reaches into his desk drawers and pulls out a Pensieve and a vial of silvery liquid. The goblin lowers the lights in the room as he pours the liquid into the receptacle.
A moment after the liquid is in the Pensieve, a two-foot tall image of Sirius appears. "This is the Last Will and Testament of Sirius Orion Black, Patriarch of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Black. To my only remaining brother of choice, Remus John Lupin, I bequeath ten thousand Galleons. I am already dead Moony so you cannot return it this time.
"To my one cousin whom I will actually acknowledge, Nymphadora Tonks, you can't hex me for using your name this time Nymphy. One I am dead and two it was required for the whole legal document thing. Anyways, to you I leave ten thousand Galleons, and well wishes that you successfully collar a husband soon.
"That leaves just you Harry. You are the one person whom I have injured the most. Because of my hotheadedness, I subjected you to fifteen years in Hell. Well, I finally have a chance to set things right. To Harry James Potter, I bequeath the remainder of the Black estate, including all properties, titles, and fealties, along with finally being able to do now that he is technically without legal guardian, full emancipation as far as it can be carried. Otherwise known at no booze or tobacco until the proper ages, legally anyways. Harry, if you can, I would like for you to help out any of my cousins if they come to you seeking aid or succor, but I will not require it of you. This Padfoot 'the Dirty Dog' signing off."
A moment after the image fades away, the lights in the room return to their normal luminescence to reveal gentle smiles on the faces of the humans.
Spikehook clears his throat, "If you just sign a few papers, and we can conclude our business gentle-beings."
Ten minutes later, Harry is officially classified as an adult and the two full adults are substantially richer.
The goblin nods his head once all the paperwork is filled out. "There is but one more item Lord Potter-Black, in regards to Lord Black's last requests. For the past few weeks, we have received request to expedite the probation of this Will from one, Narcissa Black-Malfoy. She has indicated that this concerns her marriage contract to the now deceased Lord Luscious Malfoy. With your consent, I will summon her here posthaste. Also worth noting, now that the Will has been read, I will have no choice but to disclose this fact to her."
Harry sighs, "Very well, just make sure she knows to hurry."
Fifteen minutes later, as Harry is preparing to leave the office, the door opens to allow Narcissa to walk in; the woman appears quite flushed. She smiles serenely at Harry, "I hope I have not kept you too long milord. I came as quickly as I was able."
The young man says, "Spikehook, would you mind arranging some refreshments?"
The goblin snaps his fingers and a pot of tea and platter of biscuits appears on his desk.
Tonks smiles apologetically as she casts several detection charms on the food. Finding them clean, she pours a cup for Harry and then Narcissa as she sits down in the chair opposite him.
Harry says, "Now, what is so vital that you are pestering the goblins about it?"
The blonde witch looks down at her cup for a moment before she sighs, "I need your help as the patriarch of the Black family." The messy haired young man arches an eyebrow and motions for her to continue. "I seek an annulment of the marriage contract to Lucius Malfoy on the grounds of extensive physical, mental, emotional, and magical abuse."
Harry says, "I think there's more to this than just what you're telling me."
The woman sighs again, "Yes there is. Now that Lucius is dead, the tradition of the Malfoy family is that I now belong to the Malfoy heir. Draco is beginning to make noises about taking the appropriate privileges as my de facto husband. Given his heritage, I have a vested interest in escaping him before he can get his talons into me."
Harry nods his head, "I can see the prudence in this matter, though I'm curious as to how much assistance I can give you at this time as the person to whom you were married is now deceased."
Spikehook says, "Actually milord, with one party already deceased, it makes it a great deal easier since he cannot contest it. All that is required is that you fill out and sign several forms to formally annul the marriage."
Tonks smiles evilly, "And by annulling the marriage rather than having it be classified as a divorce, you can cause no small amount of problems for the Malfoy heir."
Harry says, "Expound please."
Remus chuckles, "Harry if you annul the marriage, then in a very legal sense, no marriage ever existed. This means that Draco will officially be classified as a bastard as he was born out of wedlock. This translates into him having a very difficult time at best of being able to take over the Malfoy estates."
Narcissa says, "He'll likely succeed eventually due to lack of competitive heirs, but for the next three to four years he will be less of a headache than he otherwise would be."
The young wizard nods his head, "I don't suppose anyone happens to have the documents on hand?"
The blonde witch reaches into her robes and pulls out a small sheath of papers, "Here you go milord. Everything is filled out. All you need to do is sign and date the appropriate spots."
Harry quickly glances through the documents before he affixes his signature. The papers glow white for a second before several ribbons and seals appear on the top. He then says, "I don't suppose anyone knows the proper forms to un-disinherit Tonks's mum?"
Remus smirks as he reaches into his robes, "I was expecting something like this to happen, so I came prepared. Like Narcissa, I've already filled in the salient points."
The Metamorphmagus has tears in her eyes as Harry signs the document to officially, make her a Black again.
The young man says, "Tonks, you may want to owl your mum as soon as we get home to let her know of her good fortune."
Narcissa says, "So my lord, do you have any plans for me?"
Harry says, "What do you mean?"
The blonde woman smiles, "By dissolving my marriage, you have returned me to the Family Black. Under the laws, which allow this, it means I am once more considered your ward. Legally, you can do whatever you wish with me and there is nothing I could do to stop you. However, from the routine triads by my former husband and his spawn, I trust you won't take too much advantage of me."
The messy haired young man says, "Do you have any desires concerning your future?"
"Not as yet milord, I was waiting until I discovered your intents before formulating any plans of my own."
"Well, I only today became aware of the actual situation so I have not yet had time to develop any concrete plans for you. If you will be so kind as to swear an oath of fealty to me we can take our leave of our generous host," he says as his inclines his head towards Spikehook.
Narcissa slowly draws her wand and says, "I hereby swear to obey the master of the Black Family, Harry James Potter, in all things and to never deliberately bring him harm upon pain of death most painful." The witch is briefly engulfed by a bright red light.
Once the light fades Tonks smiles and says, "Well there's that problem taken care of. Welcome back to the family, let's go home."
Harry makes a quick goodbye to Spikehook and the group leaves the bank. They walk into the nearest alley and take Remus' Portkey back to Grimmauld Place.
Narcissa smiles as she looks around the entryway, "You've done wonder with this place. I remember visiting when I was a child; the place was always dark and dreary."
Remus says, "Why don't we go down to the kitchen for a spot of tea?"
Tonks quickly peals off from the group to write the letter to her mother.
Harry is surprised to find the kitchen empty except for one overly excited house-elf.
Once everyone is seated and has a cup of tea, Harry says, "So Narcissa, what would you like to do with the rest of your life?"
"Well, I'd like to travel but I have no means of supporting myself and I will not leach off of my family like that."
Remus nods, "Well, I would imagine that Harry here could do with a social secretary, especially with Hogwarts staring again soon."
The young man nods, "That seems like a good idea. What sort of pay scale would you want for this?"
Narcissa is shocked, "I'm surprised you're even willing to pay me at all. Traditionally, the patriarch would simply hand out spending cash as he desired if the recipient was doing their job properly rather than having a pre-arranged pay amount set."
Harry smiles, "Well, I've never been much of a traditionalist so I think I'm going to disregard this one. If you anger me, believe me, you'll know about it."
The woman nods, "Very well then milord, then I'd say an acceptable salary would be between three and five thousand Galleons per year."
The young man cuts his eyes to Remus who nods his head. He says, "I will pay four thousand Galleons with appropriate bonuses for exceptional work. Is this acceptable?"
Narcissa smiles, "It is more than acceptable milord. I presume you would like an Oath to keep your secrets?"
"It would be appreciated."
A minute later, the oath is made.
Harry says, "Now, to find you a place to stay as I doubt you wish to remain here."
Tonks walks in just in time to hear Harry's comment, "Well, if no one objects, I'm sure mum and dad would love to have you, at least until more permanent arrangements can be made."
Narcissa smiles, "That would be wonderful. I haven't had a chance to talk to Rommie since she married your father."
Harry says, "It's settled then, pending the approval of Mr. and Mrs. Tonks."
The pink haired woman smiles as she pulls Narcissa from her chair and quickly rattles off the Apparation coordinates to her aunt. As the two leave the room, Harry says, "You know Remus, this would be a good chance to meet her parents."
"You don't mind Harry?"
Harry shakes his head, "Not at all, though I'd appreciate it if either you or Tonks was back by tonight."
The werewolf nods as he bolts for the door, leaving Harry laughing.
It takes Harry a moment to control his mirth before he walks up to the library where unsurprisingly, Hermione, Luna and Cho have holed up. He says, "Hermione, I need to talk to you privately for a moment."
The bushy haired witch rises and follows her master to the study. When the door closes, she says, "What's up Harry?"
The young man says, "I think it should be 'master' at the moment."
Instantly, Hermione is on her hands and knees. She crawls over to her master where she does not hesitate to kiss his dirtied shoes and presses her forehead to the floor between his feet, "What is your command my master?"
"I want you to back off on the cruelty to Ginny."
"Does my master wish to share his reasons with this lowly slave or do you simply desire compliance?"
"My dear, Ginny has committed grievous crimes against the both of us. However, we have been punishing her extensively for almost a month now. As far as I am concerned, she has paid her debt off. However, I also know she is capable of betraying me if she's allowed too much spirit so I want her kept subservient, but I don't want the abuse to be overly excessive."
Hermione clears her throat, "Master, this slave has a question. Is Ginny to be kept on loo detail?"
The young man smiles, "Yes, you can keep that on the list."
The kneeling witch sighs internally, she was not sure she could go back to using toilet paper after so long of using Ginny's tongue as a substitute.
Harry dismisses Hermione with instructions to send Luna to see him.
The wide-eyed Ravenclaw walks into the room and straight to in front of Harry where she drops to one knee, "You wished to see me my husband?"
"I did, I wanted to talk with you about your deflowering." Luna barely winces but it does not escape Harry's eagle eyes. "What's on your mind?"
"It, is nothing milord," the kneeling witch replies.
Harry says, "Don't lie to me Luna; I want to know what's bothering you."
"It is just a minor problem master, nothing you need concern yourself with."
There is a small amount of bite in the young man's voice as he says, "All you're doing Luna is piquing my curiosity. Now, spill it."
"It's just that, master, well, I don't mind taking that lovely piece of meat of yours up my arse, but the mere thought of taking you, or any man for that matter, in my pussy is enough to turn my stomach. I find the thought of another woman shagging me with a strap-on dildo to be highly erotic though."
Harry sighs as he sinks back into his chair, "Very well then, you may have one of the other ladies break your hymen at will Luna."
"You sound disappointed master."
"It's just that I was looking forward to popping a cherry for the first time."
Luna starts and looks Harry straight in the face, "But you other wives or Ginny?"
"I couldn't trust Ginny not to summon up the will to try and enslave me as she'd originally planned so I used my wand to tear her virginity away from her. Hermione had hers stolen by Ronald Weasley. Hermione then took Pansy's with a hairbrush handle before I had a chance to shag her and Cho presumably lost her cherry to Cedric. This brings us to you."
The blonde witch blushes as she looks down at Harry's feet, "My husband, I give you permission to take my virginity if you so wish to."
The young man sighs, "I won't say I'm not sorely tempted by the offer Luna, but I must decline. I know it would be something you would not enjoy and I promised you and myself that I would not do something that I know you don't like unless I am either punishing you or if I wish to make a point about my dominance. As neither of these fits the current situation, I cannot in good faith take your virginity."
Luna slowly lowers her head and kisses Harry's feet, "Thank you my lord for your understanding. I did not want to make the offer, but felt that I must."
Harry smiles as he reaches down and grips Luna's head gently. He lightly presses his lips to her forehead, "I know that is why I declined. Now, go have fun."
The young woman smiles brightly as she rises to her feet. As she walks to the door, she makes sure to wiggle her bum a little extra, causing Harry certain physiological problems.
_____
Saturday morning dawns bright and early for Cho who has an unpleasant feeling in the pit of her stomach about this birthday.
The morning is remarkably uneventful as everyone makes the needed preparations for Cho's party, though Harry keeps the witch underfoot in the study to help ensure she cannot ruin the surprise. When the pair walks downstairs for the party, Cho's back is aching from having her husband use her as a footstool.
As they walk into the room, Cho sees a large cake with light candles on top of it. The woman has an awestruck expression on her face as he husband says, "Happy birthday Cho."
The Asian witch looks around at the others in the room; her fellow wives are here along with Ginny, Remus, and the former Auror. Everyone takes a moment to wish Cho a happy birthday. When the cake is cut, Cho's heart almost stops when she sees her favorite flavor being served without anyone having asked her. When she opens her presents, Cho finds not a one from Harry, though she does note a maniacal grin on Hermione's face.
Just before dinnertime, Tonks and Remus make their excuses before they Floo to the Tonks residence.
Once the evening meal is completed, Harry dismisses all of the women except Cho and Hermione, whom he leads down to the dungeon. Cho's stomach is in knots as she follows docilely behind her master. When the precession enters the torture chamber, Harry orders Cho to disrobe and bend over a wooden block.
Hermione quietly disrobes as she watches her husband walk to behind the other witch, her pussy moist at the thought of what was soon to come.
The messy haired young man licks his lips as he surveys Cho's arse. He silently draws his arm back and delivers a firm swat to one cheek of the woman's bum.
The Asian witch yelps in surprise as her behind is struck for the first time. She wants desperately to ask her husband what he is doing, but fear holds her tongue firmly in place.
Harry smiles as he notes that Cho does not move as he delivers a total of eighteen swats to her exposed arse. As he examines his handiwork, the young man cannot ignore his erection any longer. As he frees his cock, he says, "Which hole do you want this in?"
Cho does not need to look back to know what her husband is talking about and replies, "Up my arse master."
The young man smiles at the pleasantly surprising answer. He reaches down and grips the cheeks tightly as he separates them.
Hermione slips two fingers into her pussy and brings the other hand up to her mouth so she can wet one finger with her mouth before reaching it down and behind her. As her anus ring is stretched, Hermione moans deep in her throat.
The Asian woman is wishing her lover had at least had the decency to loosen her up or use some form of lubrication before he decided to claim that which is his.
Harry makes a mental note to use some form of lubricant before sodomizing a woman as he slowly fucks the woman's butt.
The bushy haired witch moans out her orgasm as she sees her master shudder as he shoots his seed into the witch beneath him.
The wizard smirks slightly as he pulls out of his wife and puts himself away. He says, "You've done well so far Cho, now it's time for your present from me. Stand up."
The raven-haired witch makes sure to squeeze her sphincter closed before she rights herself, not wanting to be punished for making a mess as she had been the first time she had been sodomized by her master.
Hermione unwillingly pulls her finger from her arse and uses a conveniently placed towel to clean her hands off before she retrieves a square box wrapped in white paper tied in a white ribbon.
Cho hesitantly takes the package and undoes the bow. When she opens the box, she finds a beautiful silver necklace with a decent sized emerald pendant along with two simple silver earrings. She looks to her husband questioningly who smiles as he nods his head. Cho sets the box on the block as she takes the necklace out and slowly, almost reluctantly slips it around her neck only to find it fits wonderfully. As she reaches for the earrings, the woman is overcome by a sense of foreboding. However, she still puts the earrings in. Once the jewelry is in place, Cho senses some brand of magic settling in, but cannot identify it. She does, though, notice an envelope with her master's name written upon it. The young woman reluctantly hands the envelope to her master.
Harry arches an eyebrow as he recognizes Hermione's handwriting on the front of the envelope. When he opens it, Hermione looks down at her feet, wondering if she will be having a bad taste in her mouth tonight or not. The young man quickly reads through the letter and smiles. He says, "Cho, activate."
The Asian witch suddenly finds herself on her knees with her forehead pressed to the floor and completely unable to move.
Harry nods his head, satisfied so far. He says, "Cho, release."
The young woman in question finds herself suddenly back in control of her body again. She looks up to her master before she slowly rises to her feet with his permission.
The young man says, "Cho, the earrings you are wearing have a bit of behavioral modification magic upon them. When I say a given set of words, you will find yourself naked wherever you are and forced to comply with whatever command I have given, even if I am not on the same continent as you are. Remember that before you say anything to the press my dear."
Hermione kneels before her husband, "Milord, I have a question, have I pleased you with my gift?"
Harry chuckles at the worried tone in the woman's voice, "Worry not my dear, you will not have to pay the forfeit on our deal this time around."
The bushy haired witch breaths an internal sigh of relief as she realizes she will not be forced to perform that disgusting act tonight. She then says, "Master, I have a similar set of earrings for all of your current women, even the whore, Gin-gin."
The wild haired man scowls slightly, "You may have avoided having me in your mouth tonight by means of our deal, but I may reconsider it if I feel you are getting too aggressive again."
Hermione swallows as her stomach suddenly rolls. She gently kisses her master's feet before saying, "I understand."
Harry smiles, "Good, then we will distribute the earrings in the morning. In the mean time, I think it's time Pansy got a little personal attention."
SPECIAL: Thanks to Red_Jacobson for the idea about Cho's present.
A/N: Until next time.
Sign up to rate and review this story