Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter's Rise to Power

Chapter 6

by Oldwolf

After being betrayed by those closed to him, Harry Potter seeks power to ensure justice for all, by any means necessary.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Erotica, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Cho, Fleur, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Pansy - Warnings: [!!] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-03-16 - Updated: 2006-03-16 - 8904 words

?Blocked
In the morning, Cho joins Ginny in rinsing out their mouths after their mistress' morning usage In the morning, Cho joins Ginny in rinsing out their mouths after their mistress' morning usage.
After breakfast, much to Harry's dismay, Hermione corners him and insists that everyone going back to school at Hogwarts begin revising their work from the previous years and try to get ahead for the coming year.
All of the teens gather in the library, some to deal with homework, others simply to cash in on the experience of the single seventh year student as to what the coming years curriculum should look like. Ginny however is pressed into service as a gofer as Harry had decided she was not to resume the normal Hogwarts curriculum, though Hermione does promise to draw up a study schedule for her. After only three hours of studying, Harry's extremely confident in his ability to pass his classes, especially with the help of two Ravenclaws and one faux-Ravenclaw.
Finally, just before dinnertime, Harry finally calls the study session to a halt, on the grounds of an extremely sore neck.
Not surprising to anyone, Tonks and Remus are sitting together in the kitchen talking quietly.
Once the evening meal is concluded, Harry retreats to the study, after dismissing his women to their own agenda's.
_____
Hermione is standing outside of the study where her master has sequestered himself. She takes a deep breath to steady her nerves before she opens the door.
The young man is reading one of the books Hermione had suggested to him, The Will to Power when his first wife and advisor opens the door.
The bushy haired witch closes and locks the door before crossing the room.
Harry marks his place in the book as he watches Hermione walk to right in front of him without saying a word then kneel just as silently.
The witch takes a moment to kiss her lord's shoes before pressing her forehead to the floor between his feet.
The messy haired male arches his eyebrow at his wife's show of submissiveness. "What's up Hermione?"
"Master, I have a request that I would like to put forth."
"I'm listening."
As Hermione explains her request, Harry is somewhat shocked at the woman's ruthlessness. When Hermione is finished with her explanation, she once more kisses her master's feet before pressing her forehead to the floor.
Harry considers his prostate slave for over a minute before making his decision.
Hermione's head is starting to hurt from resting against stone for too long as she awaits her master's pronouncement.
The young man says, "I will allow this to go forward, but know this, I will demand a price be paid at a later date."
The witch sits back on her heels, "Might I ask what the price will be milord?"
"No you may not. You have my permission to initiate this scene you wish, but you will not know the fee I will extract for it."
Hermione quickly considers this new twist before making her decision, "Very well my lord I accept your decision and will initiate the steps needed to proceed immediately. In the mean time, this lowly slave would like to express her gratitude for your generosity," with that she crawls around and hikes up her skirt to around her waist. Harry smiles as she pulls her panties down to just below the crack of her bum, "Would my master be interested in a bit of sodomy?"
Harry is smirking as he frees his cock, mentally noting her love of taking him up her arse.
_____
That night, Cho and Hermione are both kept close to heel while the others arrange things in the basement according to the directions Harry had given them earlier.
As dinnertime nears, Harry finally decides to ask Hermione a question that had been pestering him since Pansy's introduction into the harem. He looks down at the kneeling woman next to his chair, "Hermione, I have a question for you. Why is it that every witch who has joined my harem has no pubic hair? I mean, I've heard that women are usually quite hairy down there."
The bushy haired witch blushes slightly as she looks down at the floor, "Well master, it's not often discussed but this is one of those dirty little open secrets of the Wizarding world. It's called Gryffindor's Curse. According to the legend, Godric Gryffindor, in addition to being an extremely powerful wizard, was also something of a pervert. While not exactly a pedophile, at least not as it was classified in those days, he did have an affinity for younger witches. And the one thing he loved the most, supposedly, was to have a woman's pussy naked. Thus he did something to the women's areas of Hogwarts. We believe he messed with the showers somehow, but since it's not a major inconvenience, no one's ever really taken the time needed to do a thorough research study into the specific cause and possible cures. As such, every female who spends really more than three or four days at Hogwarts finds herself suddenly losing all of her crotch hair and completely unable to re-grow the hair."
Harry smiles slightly as he thanks Hermione, noting that he has another little bit where he is like his House founder.
That night after dinner, Harry sends everyone except for Hermione, Cho, and Luna to tend their business. Those three he leads down to the basement, where Ron and Molly were executed.
As she follows her master, Cho gets a very unsettled feeling in the pit of her stomach. As the young woman walks through the door, her knees suddenly go weak at what she sees.
In the middle of the room, dangling from the ceiling is a hangman's noose. Under the noose are a stool and a small table.
Despite how weak her knees feel, Cho has no problems staying on her feet as she is let to the stool.
Harry smiles as he says, "Luna, strip your pet down."
Cho remains passive as her blouse is removed and Luna actually has to hold her arms up in order to pull off the sleeves. The blonde witch is standing behind Cho as she removes her bra and smiles sadistically. With no warning, Luna reaches around to grab Cho's nipples and give them a sharp twist, breaking Cho out of her stoicism.
The messy haired young man smirks slightly at the Asian woman's squeal of pain and anger.
Cho manages to keep silent and almost completely passive as she is stripped down to her skin. When Luna reaches to the table, Cho's eyes are drawn there and for the first time she notices the buttplug. When she looks at her mistress, Luna says, "We wouldn't want you making a mess now would we?" Cho moans in pain as the unprepared object is forced into her back passage.
Hermione and Luna help the other woman step up onto the stool. Cho is then made to put her hands behind her back where they are bound using a pair of Muggle handcuffs. When she is forced up onto her toes and the noose fitted around her neck, Cho loses control of her bladder.
Harry sees the gentle flow of liquid down Cho's legs and he makes a mental note to have her lick it up when he's done today.
Finally, the preparations are done and Harry circles around his bound slave. He notices her nipples are hard and that she keeps rubbing the insides of her thighs together. The young man licks his lips as he notices the nylon rope that's almost indenting the woman's neck. Harry places his foot on the front of the stool and says, "Do you have anything to say?"
"Please master don't do this, I happily serve... gah!"
The woman's pleas are cut off as her husband shoves the stool out from under her.
Behind Cho, Luna instantly clicks on a stopwatch, watching it like a hawk.
Harry watches Cho's face color slightly as she kicks wildly, trying to find some purchase for her feet to try and relieve pressure on her windpipe.
Hermione's hand is in her knickers as she masturbates furiously, subconsciously in time with Cho's kicking.
After what seems like an eternity to the dangling witch, but is in fact just over a minute, Luna nods her head and Harry snaps his fingers.
Cho instantly finds herself lying on the ground, once more able to breath. The woman greedily sucks in air as quickly as possible.
Hermione bites her lip as she climaxes over her fingers. As she turns to her master, she notices the evil grin on his face, "What is up Harry?"
The young man says, "Look to your right Hermione."
Now that her attention has been drawn to it, the bushy haired witch notices a curtain drawn around a certain section of the room. She can sense the magic on the object and even now she feels a minor compulsion to look somewhere else.
"Luna," Harry says, "pull back the curtain please."
The blonde woman walks over to the curtain and slowly pulls it back.
Hermione gasps slightly as she sees an exact duplicate of the setup for Cho.
Before his first wife can say anything, Harry says, "This is the price I demand from you. You arranged something for Cho that you knew she was unlikely to enjoy, so now you must face it as well."
The bushy haired witch is distraught inside, but overtly, she smiles at her master and says, "I understand," before she walks over to the noose waiting for her which she circles around so her husband can see her face. She slowly strips down, carefully folding her clothes and setting them on the table. Hermione moans slightly as she carefully shoves the buttplug into place and she can't ignore the tingle in her pussy at the anal invasion. Taking a deep breath, she steps up onto the stool. She carefully tilts her chin up and slides the rope around her own neck.
Harry is watching the entire preparation with a smile on his face, extremely proud of his wife for doing this on her own when it would be so simple to take the route of passivity like Cho did.
Luna's eyes are lock on Hermione's snatch, wondering what the other woman would taste like.
Hermione's hands are shaking badly as she lifts her hair out of the noose. Finally comes the last part of the preparations Hermione can do herself. Her entire body is shaking like a leaf as she reaches up and grips the coil in order to tighten the noose down. Hermione's voice is trembling as she says, "Would you like my hands bound as well, master, or would you prefer to see my arms swinging as I hang?"
Harry thinks for a second before he says, "Leave your arms free."
"Very well milord, would you like for me to step off the stool or to kick it out from under me?"
"Neither yet. I have something else planned for the moment."
Hermione tries to nod her understanding, quickly abandons the idea when it puts pressure on her trachea.
Luna says, "Master, may I lick Hermione while we wait?"
"No, that might cause her to drop early."
The blonde nods, "Very well milord."
By now, Cho has completely recovered her breath. To her surprise, Harry helps her to her feet.
The messy haired young man says, "Would you like to kick the stool out, Cho?"
The Asian witch licks her lips as she contemplates revenge, but then she suddenly looks down at her feet as she remembers what her new role in life is supposed to be. She says, "Thank you for the offer master, but it is not my place to seek vengeance against my mistress."
Harry smiles internally, glad that Cho seems to have learned her lesson. He says, "Very well then, I still want you to watch. Hermione step off the stool please."
Hermione takes a deep breath before carefully stepping off of the wooden platform.
Luna immediately starts her stopwatch again as she watches the bushy haired witch begins to hang herself.
The young man watches with an impassive eye as his first wife starts to kick slowly. Almost idly, he notes that the changes in color are a lot more pronounced on Hermione's naturally lighter skin.
Cho watches the spectacle nervously, fearing retaliation from the other witch for her own inadvertent part in this section. With a mental sigh, Cho makes a note to find someway to make this up to the dangling woman and hope she will cease her vendetta.
Luna's eyes are once more drawn to Hermione's cunt, wondering what the other woman would taste like and how skilled of a tongue she has. Unfortunately, Luna is so caught up in her musings, she forgets about the stopwatch in her hand.
Hermione tries desperately to gather her mind and recall the tricks needed to expand her safety window, but the limited time before hand makes the task impossible. As she kicks and struggles, vainly searching for a foothold, Hermione finds herself inexplicably aroused. Just before she passes out, her body is wracked by an earth shattering orgasm.
As soon as Harry sees Hermione lose consciousness, he snaps his fingers to activate the safety spell.
Luna is shocked out of her musings suddenly and looks down at the watch in her hand as she stops the time automatically. Her normally pale features go ghost white as she sees the time, over a minute and half.
Harry runs a quick diagnostic charm on his first wife and breaths a sigh of relief when he finds her safe and not permanently harmed.
The blonde witch wants desperately to keep quiet and reset the counter, but her sense of responsibility and duty kicks in with a vengeance. As her master stands up, she steps forward and says, "Master, I must present myself to you for punishment. I was derelict in the task you set for me."
Harry looks at her, "Explain please."
Luna simply hands him the stopwatch and wonders if it will be her neck through the noose next.
The young man draws in a sharp breath as he sees the time. He takes a deep breath and says, "I am entirely too angry right now to do your punishment justice without going overboard. For now, let's get Hermione up to the bedroom and I will deal with you in the morning."
Hermione is covered in a conjured blanket while Cho dresses quickly. Harry then carries his first wife up to the bedroom. Luna follows her master up to his room, wondering what sort of punishment he will find sufficient to fit the egregious crime she committed this night.
_____
Immediately after their master had dismissed them, Pansy had grabbed Ginny and dragged her up to the bedroom. The dark haired witch currently has a magical artifact on, a magical strap on dildo which gives her an effective living penis.
The redhead is bent over and concludes that having a dildo up her arse is the same as having the real thing.
_____
In the morning, Harry is surprised to find two owls waiting for him at the kitchen table along with Remus and Tonks as expected.
The werewolf says, "One letter is from Minerva, apparently she's been named headmistress for Hogwarts. The other one is from Gringotts, Merlin only knows what they want."
Harry sits down with his ladies and says, "What does Professor McGonagall want?"
"She wants to talk to you face to face and doesn't want to risk a hexing if she shows up here unannounced."
"Wise move," the young man says. "Perhaps we could visit her today at Hogwarts and find out what she wants to discuss. After that a trip to Gringotts would not be out of line. By the way, Hermione, what's the status of the press statement?"
The bushy haired witch says, "It's done. I just need you to approve it and I will mail it to the /Quibbler/."
"Hand it over and I'll give a look see. If there are no problems we can deliver it ourselves."
Hermione hands over the parchment and waits nervously as he reads it through.
Harry nods to himself as he reads the article making sure everything fits the party line. Finally he says, "Looks perfect. Everything is explained as well as could be expected with just enough of a lead to get people thinking in the direction we want them to without being obvious about it like Skeeter was."
Pansy, Luna, and Hermione all blush slightly and smile at the high praise from their husband.
Tonks says, "So, who's on the travel list for today?"
"Just you, me, and Woofum's here."
Tonks giggles as her boyfriend glares at his employer. Ten minutes later, the odd group Apparates to just outside Hogwarts boundaries. They walk up to the castle silently, each caught up in their own reminiscence. To their surprise, they are met at the door by now Headmistress McGonagall.
"Good morning Harry, Remus, Ms. Tonks. I'm glad you were so prompt in your response to my correspondence. If you would follow me please."
Harry smiles as he follows the familiar path to the Headmaster's office. As Harry enters the office, his eyes are drawn to a ring sitting in the middle of the desk. It's a simple sliver ring with what looks like a snake formed into the letter 'S'.
Minerva follows Harry's eyes and says, "Yes that is a most peculiar object. We found it on the Headmasters hand when we discovered the body. Filius detected a magical residue on it, but it would seem whatever spell it once held had already been broken. Now, would you like a spot of tea?"
The group sits down and moment's later tea and biscuits are served.
The older witch says, "The reason I needed to speak with you Mr. Potter is that it seems I have three positions to fill this year. We have the annual DADA professorship open, in addition Severus seems to have vanished with V-V-Voldemort, so he will need to be replaced, and finally with my elevation to Headmistress, I will need to find a replacement for myself. The problem arises in the fact that two of my perspective professors are now in your employ. All other considerations aside, Remus is a veritable gold mine where DADA is concerned and I would truthfully like him back in that role and Ms. Tonks here is almost better at Transfiguration than I am. Thus I would like to offer them positions effective immediately for one school year. This means that once school starts they will have to officially suspend their employment with you to prevent the image of favoritism, though I doubt that anyone would dare make the accusation or that anything of the sort would actually happen."
Harry says, "This is up to them. If they wish to accept I won't complain in the least. Remus was the best DADA instructor I ever had."
The werewolf smiles, "And what about the Board of Governors?"
"It would seem that with the efforts of a certain young man of my acquaintance seemingly having adopted werewolf rights as the first cause for him to champion, at the least the board of Governors seems to be much more reasonable, at least when you are poised to make your displeasure known publicly."
Harry chuckles quietly before saying, "So, Tonks, Remus, are you going to take the offer?"
Remus says, "I'll be glad to be teaching again, also means I can be around if you need me."
Tonks says, "Same goes for me boss man. I don't mind teaching, especially if it lets me keep an eye on your back."
Minerva is smiling gently as she hands the adults a set of parchments.
Tonks and Remus quickly read through the documents before signing them.
The headmistress takes the contracts and says, "Will there be anything else today, Harry?"
"Yes, one other, relatively minor matter, Professor McGonagall. There will be an announcement to this effect in a few weeks; however, I would appreciate your discretion in the matter until then. That having been said, I am aware that Hogwarts has several wings of private suites for married couples, as back in the day of the Founders a man would normally have at least one child by the time he turned 17. I will require the use of one of these suites."
Minerva is shocked for a moment, but says, "Very well. Whose luggage should I order moved to your suite?"
Harry smiles, "That you will find out when the statement comes out. Also worth noting, I will not be releasing any information to the Prophet/, my only media outlet will be the /Quibbler and its subsidies so you might want to consider taking out a subscription to one of them. Good day, professor." The messy haired young man has a jovial spring in his step as he walks from the school followed by his cronies. As they approach the Anti-Apparation ward boundaries Harry says, "Head straight to the Leaky Cauldron and we will walk to Gringotts from there."
Once at the bank, the trio is immediately shown to Spikehook's office. The goblin has refreshments lain out for them as they enter the office. Once everyone is seated, Spikehook says, "I'm glad you could come so quickly Lord Potter. An item was just brought to my attention yesterday that requires immediate action. Apparently your father signed a marriage contract with William Bone on behalf of his unborn daughter Susan, shortly before either of you were born. I'm afraid that neither of you have any say in the matter honestly. However, you will need to contact Ms. Bone's guardian, Amelia Bones."
Harry nods his head, "I'd like to examine the contract myself. Tonks, would you please run to the Ministry and see if you can get Director Bones here immediately?"
The metamorphmagus quickly vacates the building to comply with the young man's request and Spikehook produces the requested documents.
Harry munches idly on the biscuits while Remus reads through the contract.
When he is done with the reading, the werewolf says, "This won't cause any problems with your plans Harry. Apparently Mr. Bones signed this contract to pay off a magical debt he owed your father and both of them realized you might eventually seek a wife that you love rather than one forced upon you by circumstances beyond your control. The contract even stipulates that you are free to take as many other wives as you please and that Susan's position in the hierarchy is solely at your discretion."
The young man nods his head; he'd wanted to include Susan in his harem as means of hopefully controlling MLE but had been unable to find a way of arranging the contract as he knew Amelia Bone would never agree to this without Susan's consent. All in all, Harry finds the entire arrangement more than satisfactory.
A few minutes later Tonks walks into the room followed by a slightly irate Amelia Bone.
The director of Magical Law Enforcement says, "What is so urgent Mr. Potter, that you felt the need to drag me from my office in the middle of the day?"
Harry looks at her calmly and says, "A contract I just found out about which concerns myself and your ward."
Amelia seems to deflate, "I was hoping my brother was joking when he said he'd made a marriage contract between James Potter and himself, I take it he wasn't."
"No, he wasn't. I've had my aide look over the contract and he sees no legal way out of it."
The steel haired witch walks over to one of the chairs and collapses into it, "Not surprising, whatever faults he had, and they were many, he was a superb lawyer. He gave the Dark Lord more than one migraine, I can assure you; but if he felt morally compelled to write this, then there will not be a single miniscule loophole anywhere in the whole damned thing."
Harry sighs, "Then I guess there's nothing for it Susan and I will have to be married. Madam Bones, would you like to come visit my home? We can discuss the matter in depth there."
Amelia sighs, "Just let me notify my office that I will be out for the rest of the day and we can be on our way."
Spikehook says, "You may use my fireplace if you wish."
Five minutes later, Amelia finds herself a guest of side-along Apparition as she is taken to Harry Potter's home. To her extreme surprise, she suddenly finds herself looking at the business ends of three wands.
Harry says, "I hate to do this, but I must ask for a Witch's Oath to keep secret what you see here until I tell you that you are allowed to speak of it."
The older witch regards the slayer of Voldemort for a moment before deciding he could probably get away with hexing her with little problem. "I hereby swear on my magic and my life to keep the secrets learned here today until released by Harry Potter to speak of them."
Harry nods his head at the flash of magic that signals the oath is in effect. "I'm sorry to do that," he says as he puts his wand away, "but you are liable to see things here today that I do not want to become public knowledge under any circumstances. If you'll follow me, the kitchen is this way."
Amelia Bones follows the almost unnaturally calm young man, completely aware of the two very competent duelists behind her.
The messy haired young man breaths a sigh of relief when he finds the kitchen deserted. As everyone is seated around the table, Harry looks Tonks in the eye and slightly inclines his head towards the ceiling.
The pink haired woman nods in understanding and leaves the room to make sure everyone knows to steer clear of the kitchen for a while.
Harry sighs, "Well Madam Bones, I guess the best way to start is with the most news most likely to shock you. Susan will not be the first woman to take my name. However, she and the rest of my wives will all be publicly acknowledged at once."
"Ah, and I presume you had Ms. Tonks go and make sure your other wives stay away."
"Hopefully she understood what I wanted anyways. Now, I need to know if this is going to materially affect our working relationship."
The witch says, "Not in the least Mr. Potter. My niece has had an extreme crush on you for some time and has made a few quiet inquires about seeking an official contract of marriage with you. However, I was putting it off until I found out of my brother was actually joking about the contract he had made with your father. As is, I don't think she will object to the situation."
Harry sighs inwardly in relief. "Very well then, would you like either Tonks or Remus to escort you and retrieve Susan?"
Amelia asks, "Why couldn't I simply bring her here myself?"
"Because the house is covered by a Fidelius Charm and I'm not yet ready to reveal this location to you quite yet."
The head of MLE nods, "Very well then, would you care to escort me Mr. Lupin?"
The werewolf stands up and the two Apparate to the Bones house.
Tonks walks back into the kitchen and sits down, "Remy with Amelia getting Susan?" When her boss nods, the witch says, "I made sure all of the girls knew to keep sexual antics down until further notice and I practically had to force Hermione at wand point to let Ginny wear that string bikini that she came up with for public outings. Anyways, they'll stay upstairs until you give the all clear, but I thought it would be wiser to take the needed precautions rather than risk letting my former boss see something she shouldn't."
Harry nods his head as he hears the telltale cracks of Apparation.
Remus enters the room first followed by Amelia and then Susan who looks oddly withdrawn.
The young man goes to the icebox and gets a glass of pumpkin juice.
Susan takes the juice with a shy smile and drinks it quickly before placing the glass on the table.
Harry is surprised when his wife-to-be clasps her hands in front of her and looks down meekly; this is not the same Susan Bone he remembers from the DA.
Amelia says, "I've already explained things to Susan and she has agreed to the marriage with no reservations."
The young man says, "It's not that I doubt you Madam Bones, but I would like to hear that from Susan herself."
Susan's voice is quiet as she says, "I agree to this Harry. No, I've not been given any drugs or been put under any compulsion spells." For the first time in this meeting Susan looks at her future husband in the eyes and says, "This is my choice. Even if it were not for the contract already in place I would gladly become one of your wives. What my seniority will be is up to you, because I know you will treat me fairly," when she is done speaking, Susan blushes slightly as she looks down at her feet.
Harry nods his head, "Very well then. Shall we proceed with the marriage ceremony, Susan?"
A moment later, the spell is done, though Remus does notice a very slight color change. There's an almost imperceptible pink tint to the nimbus compared to when Harry married Pansy.
Once the cloud dissipates, Harry notices the hungry look in Susan's eyes but instead he turns towards Amelia. "Thank you for being so understanding Madam Bone. I truly only learned of the contract today and you have been most accommodating."
Amelia smiles, "I was honestly half expecting this. My brother, may his soul rest in peace, may have been a jokester of the highest order, but he rarely joked about the important stuff. Now, I know the effects of that spell well, so I imagine the both of you want to get somewhere private and celebrate. Susan, I will have your things packed up tonight if you wish and you can either come to pick it up or give me an address to have your things shipped to."
Susan says, "I think it would be best to defer to my husband in this matter."
Harry says, "We will be by tomorrow to pick the things up and I think it would be better if Susan packed her things herself."
Amelia nods her head, "Very well then, Mr. Lupin, would you mind escorting me home?"
After the werewolf leaves, dinner is set out along with an extra space for when Remus returns and Harry has Tonks bring all of his women down to the kitchen.
When the meal is done and Remus returned the group sets about explaining the truth to Susan.
The Hufflepuff listens, shocked at the truths revealed, "You mean you didn't really kill Voldemort?"
Hermione says, "Actually, he did in a very real sense. 'Voldemort' was created by Tom Riddle in his quest for immortality. Since he now believes that so long as he and Harry never cross wands, he is immortal, Voldemort is no longer needed. I suspect he will go back to being Tom Riddle in the very near future."
Susan nods her head, not completely convinced, but willing to take the genius witch's word on the matter. "So that brings you back to me then. I presume you wish to enslave me like you did the others?"
Harry nods his head, "That is correct."
The brunette witch nods her head, "Very well my master, would you please lead me to your bedroom?"
The young man arches an eyebrow as he stands up. Only Susan and Hermione follow him out of the room, though.
Susan follows her master up the stairs and into the master bedroom. When the door is closed, her husband turns and looks at her. Susan takes a steadying breath and begins to disrobe without any type of instruction.
Harry watches as his newest wife strips down, impressed the whole time, first by her willingness to shed her cloths without order and then when she pulls off her shirt, confirming his suspicion that she isn't wearing a bra. Her tits are a bit large, but nothing grotesque. When she lowers her panties to the floor, Harry is not surprised any longer when he sees her bald quim. He steps forward and gently cups Susan's cheek as he says, "Do you give me permission to enslave you?" The woman's response was not what the young man was expecting.
Susan says, "Yes master, I do." She then drops to her knees and kisses Harry's dirty shoes, "Please master, make my will your own." She then presses her forehead to the floor between Harry's feet and raises her bum up as much as she can.
Hermione is extremely impressed by the show of submission. She looks at her master before she pulls a tube of Muggle lubricant from her pocket and holds it up for her master to see.
Harry sees the familiar tube that he'd ordered every one of his wives to carry with her and nods his head.
The bushy haired witch unscrews the top as she walks to behind the prostate witch. She uses one hand to hold Susan's cheeks apart while she pushes the end of the tube into the woman's rectum and gives the tube a minor squeeze.
Susan shivers as the cold of the lubricant, but does not move otherwise and one of her fantasies comes to life.
The messy haired young man watches as his first wife coats one finger in lube and presses it to Susan's sphincter.
The submissive brunette bites her lips and fights to keep her position as her arse is penetrated by anything for the first time. She whimpers slightly as the digit moves in and out slowly until the lubricant has her loosened up. However, she almost screams as a second finger is shoved into her bum. After almost a minute though, she relaxes again and soon both fingers are sliding in and out easily as they scissor apart and then back together.
Hermione finally decides that Susan is about as loose as she's going to get and pulls her fingers out of the woman. "She is ready master," the bushy haired witch says as she circles around to in front of Susan. Hermione has never had any quarrels with the Hufflepuff, but she also wants there to be no question as to who is in charge in this harem, so as her master circles around behind the prostate woman, Hermione kneels down in front of her and grabs her by the hair.
Harry is not completely surprised when he sees his first wife pull Susan's head up and hold the fingers that had just been in Susan up to her face. He is surprised however, when Susan almost leaps forward and takes the proffered digits into her mouth. Shaking his head, Harry lowers his trousers to his knees. He squats down behind Susan and pulls the cheeks of her rump apart. He presses the head of his staff to her pucker and gently pushes forward.
Between the foul stench and even worse taste, Susan's stomach is rolling in rebellion, but she still orgasms when her master violates her for the first time.
Hermione is pleasantly surprised at just how well Susan seems to be taking her assertion of dominance. When she sees the penetrated witch climax, Hermione starts to suspect that her master had drawn a truly rare and beautiful combination.
The young man is continually surprised by Susan, especially by how easily she seems to take to sodomy even though he knows he shouldn't be with everything he's seen so far tonight. He soon relaxes though as he thrusts in and out of the surprisingly loose hole.
Hermione pulls her fingers from the woman's mouth and examines them with a critical eye before deciding they are clean enough. She stands up as her master continues to grunt as he pounds the young woman's arse. Hermione then pulls up her skirt and then down her knickers. She once more grabs a fist full of hair and presses Susan's face to her aching cunt.
The brunette witch isn't overly surprised when she is face to pussy with her apparent mistress. Susan wastes no time in getting her first taste of gash. As she tries to recall what she enjoys when she fingers herself, she feels her master bend over and breathe in her ear.
Harry can feel the pressure building up in his cock so he leans over, right next to his wife's ear and whispers the spell as he shoots off.
As Susan feels the foreign presence invade her mind, she embraces it instead of fighting it and tries to make it a part of her.
The wizard collapses atop his new slave as he is inexplicably drained. He knows instinctively that the spell took a lot better than it should have but it also took a lot more energy than it should have. He feels Hermione grab him before he hits the floor and that's the last thing he feels before he passes out.
_____
Remus is in the study looking at the bottle of firewhiskey in front of him. He knows he shouldn't but he can't help himself. As he reaches for a glass and some ice, the werewolf remembers the marriage of James Potter and Lily Evens who were married on this day over sixteen years ago.
_____
Tonks is in Remus' room, slightly heady from his smell on the pillows. She is completely naked as she reads the book she found up in the attic, the personal journal of Remus John Lupin. The section she is reading is related to the younger man's sexual escapades during his last year at Hogwarts. The metamorphmagus reads through the extremely descriptive encounters with a young witch he kept as a voluntary sex slave wishing that just once the infuriatingly honorable man would take what she so willingly is offering, but thus far he has refused to lay anything but a plutonic hand on her, he hadn't even tried to grope her arse once.
As she continues to read, Tonks hand slips down to start to rub her pussy. She is so distracted by her reading she doesn't notice as she starts to morph into the girl she is reading about. Her hair shortens and forms into spikes as it darkens to a raven black. Her arse tightens up a bit as her legs gain a great deal more toning. By the time the door opens, she is a carbon copy of Yolanda Hooch at age sixteen.
Remus is beyond drunk as he staggers to his room. He is remembering bygone days with his brothers and their slaves as he does whenever he gets drunk on this night. When he opens the door and sees the naked woman lying on his bed, he forgets that it's been nearly two decades since the woman called him master.
Tonks is surprised when the door suddenly opens. Her surprise is compounded when she sees her boyfriend literally stagger into the room.
The drunken man closes the door and walks as straight as he can. Slipping back into his role of Yolanda's master, he undoes his trousers and grabs the witch by the hair to pull her off of the bed.
The former Auror is shocked at just how rough her boyfriend is being with her until he says, "Come on Yo, get to work," as he finishes freeing his erection. She stands up and says, "Remy what's..." That's as far as she gets before she instinctively doubles over from the man burying his fist in her stomach.
Remus grabs Yolanda's hair again, remembering how much she liked to play rough. He pulls her face to his crotch and presses the crown of his manhood to her lips.
Tonks opens her mouth to accept the invader and thinks that this could be worse. And she's right.
_____
In the morning, Remus groans as he comes to with only foggy memories of what happened after he left the study. He hears another moan from next to him and he watches as a head of pink hair emerges from under the sheets.
Tonks wakes up pleasantly sore in all the right places and is happier about werewolf stamina than she could possibly say. She pokes her head out from under the sheets and looks up at her new lover, "Well, that wasn't how I planned on getting you into my knickers, but it'll work."
"Um, err, Tonks, I hate to ask this but what happened last night?"
The witch sits up, not bothering to try and cover her chest, and says, "Well, I guess that answers the question of just how drunk you were." She then fills him in on everything he did to her last night, omitting nothing.
Remus listens, growing paler by the second, "Tonks, I am so, so, so sorry for everything!"
"Why? Remus, I enjoyed what happened. Like I said, that may not have been how I planned on getting you into my knickers, but it damn sure worked. Now would you mind? My backdoor's starting to ache a little less. Would you mind correcting that problem?"
_____
The next day Harry spends his time mostly alone in the study looking up the items he will need to make sure Luna's punishment is fitting.
At about dinnertime, Hermione brings a tray of food up to her husband, "So how goes the research?"
"Good so far," the young man replies. "I've got everything I need except for the number of participants."
"If you wish master, I would gleefully help you solve this problem."
"Alright, but you are expressly forbidden from giving Luna any hint of what is to come, understood?"
"Yes my master."
"Very well then, for Luna, the most disgusting sex act she can perform is to take a man vaginally. Since she is being punished for having you in the air for longer than you were supposed to be, I'm going to be using a very small item of that. You were in the air for thirty-five seconds longer than you were supposed to be, thus I want her to have to take thirty-five men in her pussy. I've got a pair of charms to make the men a lot hornier as well as a complimentary potion to do the same. The only problem is finding thirty-five men that are clean of STD's and can be trusted to keep the secret of her identity."
Hermione nods her head, "You might also want to make sure she is wearing a buttplug master, to make sure none of the guys tries for the wrong hole. And you might want to have Luna brew the potions herself to make her an active participant in her own punishment. As for where you can find the men needed, I know of a place, you might not like it but it is an option."
"You have my attention."
"I've been going over the assets you inherited, and you received a bordello from the Potter estate."
Harry is gob smacked, "You mean I now own a whorehouse?"
"Correct milord. I'm sure the mistress will be able to arrange the men needed for a first class gangbang. As for Luna's identity, you could have her wear a mask that would hide her features but also double as a blindfold."
Harry says, "Hermione, you are positively scary with how quickly you can devise these punishments."
"One more thing, you will want to make sure none of the men are carrying wands. If they're going to be pumped up on sexual enhancement spells and potions they might get a little too rowdy."
_____
Later that night, Luna finds herself in the house potions lab brewing large quantities of potions that she cannot identify, all she knows is that she will certainly not enjoy it when it comes time for them to be used.
She doesn't know how right she is.
_____
That night, after life has settled down, Harry has his wives gather in his bedroom. The ladies pair off, Cho with Luna while Pansy and Hermione setup to double team Ginny.
Susan is naked as she stands in front of her husband.
Harry licks his lips at the prospect of finally being able to take a woman's cherry. He reaches out and cups Susan's cheek, "Well my wife, are you ready to take a man for the first time?"
The young woman blushes as she looks down at her feet. "I hate to admit this master, but you will not be the first man to mark me as his."
The messy haired young man can hear the pain in his wife's voice. His tone is quiet and soothing as he says, "What happened?"
"Just his past year milord. It wasn't rape, but I did not want him. He overpowered me with his personality. I did not say no, but then again I never said yes either."
Harry swears internally, but he then takes a moment to compose himself, "Susan, I swear I will get him for this. For now though, will you let me make love to you my wife?"
"Please do milord."
As Harry kisses Susan, he promises himself that he will make this a night she will never forget. A promise that he keeps with ease.
____
Wednesday night, two nights after Susan's marriage, Luna finds herself dressed in a short red miniskirt that barely covers the curve of her arse, a white shirt that is so tight it eliminates the need for a bra, and three inch stiletto heels. Tonight she is to be punished for her failure in the dungeon. As she waits, she shifts on her feet, trying to get used to the object currently residing in her backside.
Harry stands with Luna next to the fireplace in the kitchen. He had sent Hermione and Tonks ahead to get things set up with the head of the bordello, Madam Mariah.
Hermione's head suddenly appears in the fireplace, "Harry, Madam Mariah is ready for you. The destination is The Satin Pillow."
Harry and Luna Floo to the place and find themselves in a plush office where Hermione is waiting for them along with another woman. Harry looks her over and likes what he sees and senses.
The woman is almost as tall as Harry with shoulder length platinum blonde hair, a flawless face with pouty ruby red lips and beautifully rounded cheeks, long legs that Harry can just glimpse through the slits in her grey dress, and good sized bust that the dress hugs tightly. Her shoulders are bare; the dress cuts off just at the top of her breasts and the top is lined with fur. The woman seems to glide across the floor and stops in front of Harry, "I am Madam Mariah Leah, madam of this establishment." Her next action though shocks everyone as she quickly kneels down and kisses each of Harry's feet, "I hereby swear by my magic, my life, and my family that I will obey my lord, Harry James Potter, in all things, that I will present myself promptly for an accounting should I violate his word, and will keep his secrets at the expense of all other things." There is a brief flash of light indicating that the magical oath is in full effect.
Harry helps the woman to her feet and says, "What was that about?"
"It is a part of my contract my lord. The women who work here are less your employee's and more your property. Each and every last one of us swears a magical oath to obey Lord Potter. In exchange we get a degree of legal and physical protection that would amaze anyone, especially as you are the reigning Lord Potter, the man who slew Voldemort. And since most of these girls were poor orphans without even a roof over their heads, it's a fair deal all around."
The young man cuts his eyes to Hermione.
The bushy haired young woman says, "She's telling the truth Harry. I've talked to several of the girls and all of them swear that they are in better circumstances now than when they arrived. Anyways, we have a private room ready for Luna's little party. They've all been checked out and are clean of any form of STD so that's not an issue. They've already taken the stamina and infertility potions you had made up, but their holding off on the Eros potion until Luna shows up and neither of the other two spells have been cast. There's only two more items before we begin," Hermione goes over to the desk and picks up a red mask large enough to completely cover Luna's face and a potion vial.
The younger blonde takes the items and downs the potion before she slips the mask on, not surprised when she finds herself completely blinded.
Mariah takes the scared young woman by the shoulders and leads her from the room with Harry and Hermione following.
Mariah leads them to a large room where several dozen men are waiting, all of them completely naked. She points out a chair that looks more like a throne to Harry where Tonks is already standing.
The young man nods his head and walks over to sit in the chair.
Luna is lead to a large wooden looking block, which she is made to bend over.
Once her charge is in place, Mariah walks over to Harry and clears her throat, "Gentlemen, your attention please. The star of tonight's show is here and in place. You all know the rules. One at a time only and no antics anywhere but her vagina. Any violation of these rules will be met with extreme consequence. I would also like to introduce you to our patron, Lord, Harry James Potter, the Slayer of Voldemort. Now, you may take the potions and begin."
The men down a potion while women hidden in the four corners of the room cast two spell to ensure each man is much hornier than normal.
Luna's stomach rolls as she feels the first man press his staff to her entrance which her master had ordered prepared well beforehand. She only manages to keep her supper down by reminding herself that this is no worse than she deserves for failing her master. This is the mantra she will repeat often through the next several hours.
Harry crosses his legs as he watches the first man mount Luna with a minor pang of jealousy. However after a minute he shifts trying to find a comfortable position.
Mariah is standing next to the chair and notices her master's discomfort; "Is something the matter milord?"
Hermione says, "I surmise he's missing his normal footrest since he didn't bring her with him."
The blonde madam arches an eyebrow, "Would you like a footstool my lord?"
Harry says, "It would be appreciated."
Mariah snaps her fingers sharply and instantly a young redhead with a small chest and completely naked appears at her side, "Yes mistress?"
"I want you to meet our new lord and master, Leah. He is in need of a footrest."
The young woman immediately walks to in front of Harry and kneels down on her hands and knees perpendicular to him.
The young man puts his feet up on the woman's back as he watches the first man finish his turn with Luna and is immediately replaced by a second man.
_____
Over eight hours later, the last of the men file out of the room. Harry stands up and walks over to Luna, who winces at his touch. He says, "It's alright, it's over now."
"M... m... master, may I please remove the mask?"
"You may."
The young woman slowly moves her arms for the first time in hours and pulls the mask off.
Harry says, "You took your punishment well Luna."
"It was no more than I deserved master."
"Be that as it may, I am proud of you. Now, there's one last matter to deal with before we go home."
"Yes?"
"Hermione and I are far from immune to watching a scene like this. So we would like you to help alleviate the pressure."
The bushy haired witch walks over to her master and lifts up her skirt showing that she's not wearing any knickers. As Harry circles around behind Luna, Hermione grabs the woman's head and presses her face to her own cunt.
Luna feels the buttplug being pulled out as she gets her first taste of Hermione's core. As she starts to lick the pussy before her, she can feel her master pressing his staff to her arsehole and she sighs inwardly in contentment, grateful that he is not extending her punishment further.
A/N: Until next time
Sign up to rate and review this story