Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter's Rise to Power

Chapter 4

by Oldwolf

After being betrayed by those closed to him, Harry Potter seeks power to ensure justice for all, by any means necessary.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Erotica, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Cho, Fleur, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Pansy - Warnings: [!!] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-03-16 - Updated: 2006-03-16 - 7420 words

?Blocked
Once the spots behind his eyes go away, Harry opens his eyes and says, "How do you feel slave Once the spots behind his eyes go away, Harry opens his eyes and says, "How do you feel slave?"
Pansy actually purrs out, "Wonderful master. Does my master desire another round?"
The young man smiles, "Yes, but first, I want to see how much natural talent you have with your mouth."
_____
In the morning, before breakfast, Harry has Pansy and Hermione sit down opposite each other for a very serious discussion. The young man says, "Alright you two, I'm only going to explain this once so listen up. You are both my wives, but you are also my slaves. The way this is going to work is rather simple. While out in public, I will treat each of you with respect and dignity; I will only retaliate verbally and only if you deviate drastically from the party-line. However, once we are back in private settings, I will exact appropriate retribution should you act inappropriately. Are there any questions as yet?"
Both of the witches shake their heads no.
"Good, now Pansy, I want to make one fact absolutely clear, Hermione is my first wife. Unless I specifically instruct otherwise, she speaks for me in all matters. The only time you may disobey or disregard an order from her is if I have already given you instructions that would conflict with that order."
Pansy nods her head, "As you will milord."
The messy haired wizard nods his head, "Very well then, let's go get breakfast and see what the day has yet to offer."
The three young spell casters dress in muggle clothing and walk down to the kitchen. During the walk, Pansy instinctively falls back so she is exactly one step behind her husband.
Down in the kitchen Remus is holding Tonks hand as Harry and his wives walk in.
The werewolf nods at his employer, "Good morning Harry, ladies."
Harry says, "Good morning Remus, Tonks," as he sits down first before being flanked by his women.
Remus says, "Harry, are you expecting to need me today?"
The young wizard thinks for a moment, "I don't believe so, why are you asking?"
"If my services weren't needed today, then I was going to start making the rounds with the werewolves. We do need to hammer out some rather important details first."
"Such as?"
"Well, as you know well, werewolves can be vicious fighters when pressed, but those of us whom you are actually interested in hiring are, for the most part, quiet, inflective souls, probably as a defense mechanism against what we are. Many of these people will not be overly interested in a job where they are likely to shed blood routinely. What do you want to do about them?"
Harry only has to think for half a second, "Well, I would imagine that most of them would have a lot of other skills, such as Potions Making, administration, that kind of thing. If they aren't we'll either find a way to use what skills they have or train them in new skills."
Remus shakes his head in disbelief, "Harry, have you ever heard of a muggle named Gaius Marius?"
"No, Hermione?"
"He was a Roman general who instituted massive changes in Rome's army. In effect, the man forged an army where the troops were massively more loyal to the general than the state. You're right Professor Lupin; this project is rather reminiscent of Marius's recruitment drive."
Harry clears his throat, "And this has a bearing on the situation how?"
The werewolf shakes his head, "None really, I just found the parallel interesting. Anyways, where were you planning on housing us during our monthly transformation?"
"I've had Hermione owling Gringotts pretty heavily on this topic. We've more or less come to the conclusion that Blackmore Island would be the best location. As you can probably tell, it is an island. There's also a moderate keep there that's not been lived in, in over fifty years, so that's another project the werewolves could work on, fixing up the keep. In addition to all of that, there is a very large courtyard which could be magically sealed to keep the wolves contained in an open environment where they'll still be as free as possible. Also, the island is completely deserted and more than an hours swim in hard currents from any other island and more than six from anything even remotely resembling civilization. If we ward both the Keep, the courtyard, and the island itself to keep the werewolves in, then the odds of anything going wrong are almost nil; according to Hermione."
The bushy haired witch speaks up, "According to all the research I've done, the overall risk should be minimal. The spells, while complicated, should be relatively easy for the four of us to perform. Once those are in place, no werewolf should be able to leave the island during the night of the full moon."
Remus gets a far away look in his eyes before settling a hard gaze on Hermione, "A Confinement charm with a Luna alignment component."
The witch nods, "Done in a runeatic medium should make the wards almost impenetrable, so long as the runes remain unmarred that is."
Harry speaks up, "What about putting the runes under a Fidelius charm Hermione? If one of we four were the Secret Keeper, then the runes should be invisible to others and the only way to tamper with them would be to know that they were there in the first place and be willing to simply blast the area where they think runes are located."
This time both Remus and Hermione get a far away look before locking in on the messy haired wizard. The older man says, "Harry you may not have been the brightest student Hogwarts has ever produced, but you are quite possibly the most creative. The Fidelius would fill in what few gaps remain in the security."
Harry nods, "Alright then, when do you plan on leaving to go and see your friends?"
"As soon as we finish hammering out the details, and I believe we are about done. Are there any other questions?"
"Yes," the young man says, "just one. Are you taking Tonks with you or leaving her here?"
Tonks says, "I was planning on going with wolfy here just incase one of these guys isn't as sedate as he remembers."
Remus scowls, "Dora, as much as I appreciate the offer, if things do get violent, it will most likely be in close quarters where your presence would be more of a hindrance than a help." As Tonks starts to scowl at her boyfriend, he continues, "My dear, you know as well as I, in a fist fight, a werewolf is on par with a half-giant under normal circumstances. If you are there during a fight between me and another werewolf, then I will be more focused on protecting you than putting the bastard down."
Harry can sense Remus' concern so he decides to intervene, "Perhaps a compromise could be reached? Tonks could stay outside until you were sure the guy was honest, and then invite her in. This allows her to be on hand incase the shit goes in the soup. She'll be out of a fistfight, but still able to cast spells at your opponent."
Both of the adults nods grumpily, neither happy about the situation, but also unwilling to appear unreasonable at this point in their relationship.
Remus sighs as he stands up, "Very well then, come along my dear, let's be on our way. I can give you the coordinates for our first visit in the entry way."
Harry watches his first two personal employees leave the room. He turns his attention back to Hermione and Pansy. He thinks about Ginny for a moment before deciding to leave the whore where she is for the moment, "Come along ladies, we have a minor situation to see to."
The three teens walk up to the study where Harry sits down by the desk. The room has four walls, covered by book cases, a work desk with chair, and a large, sturdy table that is currently empty.
The young man says, "Hermione, strip down to your knickers."
The bushy haired witch can tell that her master is going to brook no discussion on the matter as she removes her clothing until she is left in only a pair of white panties.
"Very good. Now, I want you to climb up onto the table so you end up on your arse."
Hermione ends up with her heels on the table, her entire front side exposed to the room.
"So far so good Hermione, now for the final section of this part; I want you to masturbate through your knickers."
Pansy just stands in the middle of the room, somehow knowing she is not going to enjoy what is to come.
Hermione tentatively reaches down and starts to rub her pussy.
The other two watch impassively as the witch proceeds to bring herself off, including to their amazement when she reaches under her bum and wiggles the tip of her index finger into her backdoor through the cloth.
The crotch of Hermione's panties is soaked by the time she manages to orgasm.
Harry immediately says, "Now, get off the table and strip out of you knickers."
When the witch is naked, she is told to fold the piece of cloth up.
"Pansy, I want you to open your mouth and keep it open until I tell you otherwise." One his second wife has obeyed his command, Harry says, "Hermione, you are to place your panties into Pansy's mouth, crotch down." Once his first wife has complied with his order, the young man stands up.
Hermione suddenly finds herself bent over the table and her master's cock pressed between the cheeks of her bum.
Harry slowly pushes his erection into his wife's arse, giving her plenty of time to adjust to his girth as he didn't take time to loosen her up first.
Pansy's jaw is starting to ache from being open so long and she's finding the taste of pussy not to be to her liking as she watches Hermione getting buggered.
The bushy haired witch is reveling in the feeling of her bum being plugged, especially when Harry begins to pick up the pace. When Harry finally spills his seed into her bowels, Hermione is just on the brink of her climax.
The young wizard steps back, pulling his length from his first wife and reaches out to grab Pansy by the back of the neck. He pulls Hermione's knickers from the witch's mouth before unceremoniously pressing her face to the other witch's arse. He whispers in Pansy's ear, "Now bitch, you will suck my seed from her or suffer the consequences."
From her master's tone, Pansy knows that however humiliating this task may be, the punishment for disobedience would be worse.
Hermione is pleasantly surprised when she feels the cheeks of her bum being pulled apart and a pair of lips seal around her arsehole.
Harry steps back and watches as his newest slave proves her subservience to his first wife. However, as he watches Hermione climax from the treatment, the wizard starts to suspect the witch might be starting to get ideas above her station.
Pansy's stomach finally gives out and she pulls back from Hermione and looks to her master, "I am finished milord."
The young man nods his head and draws his wand. He casts a simple sperm detection charm on Hermione and smiles when the results come back negative. "My little minx, you seem to have completed your task." He gently pats Pansy on the head before grabbing a fistful of Hermione's hair, and pulling her off of the table.
Hermione is basking in the afterglow of her orgasm when she finds herself violently jerked from the table and forced to her knees. To her surprise she finds herself face-to-crotch with her master.
Pansy is surprised when Harry presses the tip of his cock to Hermione's lips.
Harry forces his entire length into Hermione's mouth and down her throat.
The kneeling witch feels a single teardrop roll down her cheek as she runs her tongue along her husband's shaft, unable to ignore the taste Ginny had implanted in her mind.
The young man shags his first wife's face with short, quick strokes rather enjoying the somewhat inexpert blowjob until he finally spills his seed into the woman's mouth, "Now, swallow Mione."
The witch obeys the command without a moment's hesitation.
After a moment, Harry steps back and redoes his fly, "I'm going to go get Gin-gin and bring her up here. Hermione, I expect you to explain thing to Pansy about Ginny while I am away."
The wizard walks from the room, and the naked witch rises to her feet with a predatory look in her eyes. Turning to Pansy, she says, "Strip now!"
"But what about...," is as far as she gets before Hermione grabs her wand from her discarded clothes and freezes Pansy in place.
The raven haired witch is shocked when the other woman crosses the floor and literally rips her clothes from her body.
Hermione then bends Pansy over muttering, "I'll teach you to question my orders," before going over to the desk and grabbing a rather long candle from one of the drawers. The witch marches over to Pansy and presses the base of the candle against the woman's arsehole. Without giving the poor girl any time to relax, Hermione shoves almost half the length of the candle into her.
Pansy screams in pain as her backdoor is roughly invaded. She whimpers pathetically when Hermione finally releases the candle.
The bushy haired witch smiles as she draws her wand and lights the wick.
Almost ten minutes pass and Pansy is crying steadily as the hot wax rolls down the candle before hitting her pussy lips. Suddenly someone at the door clears their throat.
Hermione turns towards the sound; leaning against the doorframe is Harry, a leash lead in his hand running to a collar around Ginny's neck and the girl is kneeling at his feet.
The young man says, "Hermione, care to explain what is going on?"
Hermione swallows around the lump that forms in her throat at the wizard's harsh tone, "I was just disciplining one of your slave's milord for disobedience."
Harry nods as he walks into the room, Ginny following behind him. He quickly extinguishes the candle and unfreezes Pansy, "Wench, get down on your knees and thank your mistress properly for addressing this matter, for if I had gotten involved, your punishment would have been a great deal harsher."
The messy haired wizard sits down as he watches Pansy eat Hermione out. When the witch climaxes, Harry says, "Pansy, as your punishment for disobedience, you are to leave that candle in place until I personally remove it, am I clear?"
Pansy bows down from her position on the floor and presses her forehead to the wood before saying, "I hear and I obey my husband."
"Very good, you are dismissed then. You may move about the house as you will, but you may not leave it without my consent."
Pansy stands and shuffles from the room without another sound.
Hermione stands stock still as her master appraises her for several seconds.
Finally, the young man says, "Hermione, get down on your hands and knees in front of me." As she complies with that command, Harry summons a pillow and places it beside his chair.
The bushy haired witch goes to kneel on the pillow, but stops at her master's upraised hand.
Harry transfigures the pillow into a small basketlike bed. He gently pulls on the leash and Ginny crawls into the basket, "Sleep pet, you were up all night at my command, you've earned your rest."
Ginny curls up in the fetal position and is quickly asleep.
The raven haired young man looks at his first wife and says, "As you can see, my primary footstool is unavailable, Hermione, so you will fill in for the time being."
As Hermione moves to obey her master, she can't help but wonder what she did to annoy him to this degree.
For his part, Harry reaches for a book on the desk about various combat magic; the section on Blood Rituals is particularly intriguing to the young man. He puts his feet on Hermione's back and crosses his ankle as he starts reading where he left off.
_____
That night, after supper, Hermione corners Harry alone in the study. "Harry," she says, "would you mind explaining to me what that scene in the study was all about?"
The young man looks at her levelly for a moment before he replies, "Hermione, you are my first wife and you are my head slave. The incident earlier was to remind you that even though you are my head slave, you are still my slave."
The witch shakes her head, "So you were afraid I might be getting ideas above my station?"
"Basically correct Hermione."
The young woman smiles slightly as she gently urges him into his chair before kneeling before him. "Harry, you are my life now. If you wish for me to remain you submissive slave, then I will try to do so. However, these reminders will probably be needed frequently."
Harry runs his fingers through her hair and says, "Well, we'll deal with the matter as it arises."
Hermione licks her lips, "Alright then. Now, would master like for his slave to service him?" She then reaches for his fly.
The young man doesn't stop the witch as she frees his staff and starts to suck him off.
_____
Six days after Pansy's initiation into House Potter, Harry and Hermione are once more in the study discussing matrimonial intentions.
She says, "I tell you Harry her family could help your cause greatly, especially in terms of the economic warfare."
Harry looks at the witch and says, "Are you sure this isn't merely to get yourself an edge over a potential rival?"
Hermione clears her throat before answering, "I will admit that is a factor, but her family owns a very large shipping firm in addition to having heavy interests in a variety of muggle and magical enterprises. The family is also reputed to be highly traditional so they should be open to the concept of an arranged marriage."
Harry nods, "Alright, you've convinced me of the potential advantages, now what are the complications?"
Hermione looks down at her feet a moment, "According to the gossip mill that I heard, she was very close to Cedric before Wormtail killed him. There's no solid information, but rumor is they were sleeping together pretty routinely during the tournament."
The young man scowls for a second, "Well, that should reduce the price I will have to pay for her, but I'm worried that she won't be acceptable under the terms of the spell."
"I have that possibility covered as well. A magically binding oath to never betray you upon pain of death, it's not quite as secure as your preferred method, but if a woman's been buggered before, it's the best option available."
The messy haired wizard scowls again before nodding his head, "Would a magical contract do anything to substantially increase the level of protection?"
"Not really master. The only potential usefulness of a magical contract would be the ability to more clearly specify the conditions under which the oath would be activated."
Harry continues to scowl as he says, "Very well, but we employ this only as a last resort. Hermione, send an owl to the family to arrange a meeting tomorrow."
"Very well milord, are there any special conditions you wish to employ?"
"Not that I'm aware of. We leave the whore here along with Remus and Pansy. Tonks goes as my bodyguard and you as my first wife that should help reduce the amount of tension the parents feel about the situation they are putting their child into. Despite their probable understanding and acceptance of the fact that their daughter will be joining into a multiple marriage, there's no need to grind their noses into it."
Hermione nods in understanding, "Very wise Harry. Shall we plan on revealing your marriage to Pansy?"
Harry thinks for a moment, "At this time, no. But we'll play it by ear. I want an owl sent out today to set up an appointment for tomorrow if at all possible. We are rapidly running out of time before Hogwarts starts. Under the circumstances, I'm pretty sure I can get Gin-gin removed from the school curriculum without too much problem but I want you at the dead least to take your N.E.W.T.'s along with the rest of my wives. I want it publicly acknowledged that you and they are suited to the positions I plan on placing you in within the Ministry. Now get to your task."
Hermione meekly leaves the room and sends Hedgewig out with the letter to the Chang family.
_____
The next day, just before noon, Harry, Tonks, and Hermione Floo to the home of Lou Chang and his wife; they arrive and are met by a beautiful Asian woman with dark black hair wearing a bright red dress.
The woman's voice is almost musical as she says, "Welcome to our home Lord Potter. My husband and daughter are waiting for us in the lounge."
A short walk later, they enter a small room decorated heavily in plants from around the world with four chairs set up facing a central table.
A wiry looking man in a muggle business suit stands as the group enters the room. Smiling the man holds out his hand and says, "It is a pleasure to meet you Lord Potter. I understand that you are interested in my daughter as a potential marriage candidate?"
The group sits down and Harry leans back as Hermione swiftly takes control of the negotiations.
Things go smoothly with the only rough patch being when the Changs are told that Harry is collecting multiple wives and that Cho will not hold the coveted title of first wife, however the generous offer of Galleons seems to mollify the couple.
Finally, after Mr. Chang agrees to the price, he sends his wife to fetch their daughter.
Cho is obviously nervous as she is led into the room. She walks to in front of her father and bows slightly.
Lou looks at his only descendant and say, "My daughter, today your future husband will be decided. There remains only the formality of a simple detection charm before the deal is finalized. Lord Potter has graciously decided to cast the charm himself. I am sure you will do your family proud."
Harry stands and draws his wand.
Not a breath is drawn as the young wizard casts the charm.
A white nimbus surrounds Cho for a moment before settling around her mouth, hands, crotch and bum.
Hermione's suspicions are proven valid as the color drains from the faces of the senior Changs.
There is a red aura surrounding all of the locations except for Cho's arse.
Before anyone can respond, Lou Chang is out of his chair and has backhanded Cho who lands on her arse just a few feet away from Harry, "WHORE you dishonor your family with your antics." The Asian man turns to Harry and says, "Lord Potter, I understand completely if you no longer wish to have this strumpet as your wife."
The young man looks at Cho for a moment impassively before addressing himself to her father, "Actually Mr. Chang, I have no objections to taking your daughter as one of my wives under the terms of our agreement."
Lou glares at Cho for several seconds before saying, "If that is your will Lord Potter, I will acquiesce, but please, we cannot take more then two hundred Galleons for a tainted woman such as this."
Harry scowls for a moment, "Please Mr. Chang, I must insist on at least one thousand to appease my conscience."
The Oriental man seems to think for a moment before saying, "Though I do not believe that she is truly worth that amount, if you insist Lord Potter, then I shall agree."
The young man nods, "Hermione, fill out the details if you would please."
Hermione reaches into her robe and pulls out her notebook.
As the bushy haired witch draws out a piece of parchment, Cho climbs to her feet, glaring daggers at her father.
When his first wife is done, Harry takes the contract and scans the relevant spots before nodding and signing the agreement.
The male Chang glares at his daughter one more time before taking the contract and affixing his own signature to the document.
Harry gazes at Cho for a moment before he says, "Are you prepared for this Cho?"
The witch in question wants so badly to spit on the bastard who would dare to assume marriage with her without getting her consent beforehand. However, Cho knows her duty and her gut clenches at the horror stories others told of her father if anyone was stupid enough to cross him on a matter of honor. "I am milord."
Mrs. Chang takes a moment to review the spell with her daughter before Cho and Harry perform the spell.
After the white nimbus dissipates, Hermione walks over to Cho and grabs the witch's head and presses her lips to the other woman's lips in a hard, demanding kiss, idly noting that the woman's mouth tastes of chocolate and that Cho's hair smells of vanilla.
After Hermione breaks the kiss, Cho's head is spinning as Mrs. Chang says, "So you are Lord Potter's first wife then?"
"I am milady."
Mrs. Chang looks at her daughter for a moment, "Then I hope you and your husband can make use of the skills my daughter has learned at the cost of her honor."
Cho scowls at the ground while Harry and her father discuss the last few details of the arrangement, namely her inheritance. However, when the need for secrecy comes up, her curiosity is piqued. Upon hearing how much her 'husband' values the confidentiality of the marriages, Cho mentally notes to send an owl to the Daily Prophet at her next opportunity.
Not long there after, the group, including Cho, Floo to Grimmauld Place.
The Asian witch looks around the dreary kitchen for a moment before shifting her attention to Harry. She is shocked when she finds herself looking at the business end of his wand.
"Cho, you are now my wife but I do not yet trust you wholly. Surrender your wand now."
Cho glares at the young man as she carefully draws her wand and hands it over to him.
Harry pockets the wand as he waves to a seat. Sitting down himself Harry says, "Welcome to my home for the time being Cho. Due to events of late, I have taken to using a spell to ensure the absolute loyalty of my wives. Do you give me your permission my wife?"
The Asian witch is on her feet instantly, "Are you sick in the head? No I don't give you my permission. Give me back my wand!"
The young man sighs as he draws his own wand, "Look, I don't want to have to hurt you right now, but if you don't calm down I'll have no choice."
Cho reluctantly takes her seat as Hermione walks over to behind her husband.
The bushy haired witch says, "You know she'll never give you her consent willingly milord. Please let me try and get you the permission you need."
Cho glares at Hermione, "And what will this little mudblood, harlot freak do to me?"
For the second time in one day Cho finds herself on the floor courtesy of a backhand from an enraged male.
The young man is trembling with rage as he says, "Hermione, do what you will to this stupid bitch if it gets me the permission I need!"
Hermione smiles happily as she draws her wand and casts a full body bind on Cho.
Harry watches as Cho is levitated from the room, slightly curious as to what steps Hermione is going to have to take to bring the Asian witch under his control. He briefly debates the pros and cons of following to watch the spectacle but decides against it.
_____
Hermione takes her captive down to the playroom with a spring in her step.
Not surprisingly, Ginny is not in the room as the two women enter.
Hermione looks around the room for a moment while Cho looks about ready to pass out from the sight of the various implements of torture.
The bushy haired witch finally decides on the stocks to hold her captive.
Cho finds herself levitated over to a set of stocks only this set has a set of holes for her feet.
Hermione removes her robe before she quickly strips her victim down to the buff before bending her over to secure her in the magical restraints.
The Asian woman blushes as her entire backside is laid bare and her arms and legs secured in the wooden device.
Satisfied with her work, Hermione walks over to one of the walls and lifts a flogger from its resting spot.
Cho bites her lip as she watches the bookish witch disappear behind her. She hears a spell said behind her and her motor control is restored just in time for her to scream in pain as the flogger comes down on her arse.
Hermione brings the short whip down in a fast pattern; giving the bound witch ten quick blows to her bum and thighs. She is smiling brightly as she walks around to in front of Cho, "So, ready to submit to our masters will yet slut?"
Cho glares up the crazed bitch and can easily smell her arousal, "Never you damned cunt!"
The brown haired woman smirks as she closes her eyes, her right hand snaking down to her crotch and sneaks under the miniskirt she is wearing, "I wonder how my master will treat a little harlot like you." As she starts to masturbate, she says, "Perhaps he will let you hang slowly. Oh yes," Hermione says as she slips to fingers into her pussy, "it wouldn't be too hard to erect the scaffold and we already have a couple of nooses ready for when Harry feels like playing with Ginny." Hermione moans as her left hand starts to tweak her nipples through her shirt, "Hmm... oh yes, I think I should tell Harry that you are untamable. Oh... that feels so nice, I can just picture it now. You naked on the gallows, Harry trips the trapdoor and you fall only a few inches before the rope runs out, oh yesssss, then the others and I get to watch you slowly choke to death," with the final word, Hermione starts to shudder in climax. Hermione barely manages to keep her feet, but when she recovers she has a bright smile on her face, "Oh yes, I think I'll go tell Harry that you are too much of a liability to keep around."
Cho watches Hermione's face and suddenly realizes that the witch is serious she says, "STOP. I'll submit, I'll become his slave, just get him in here!"
Hermione pouts a bit but leaves the playroom in search of her master.
Harry is in the kitchen discussing some of the changes he wants to implement with Remus, Tonks and Pansy while Ginny sits quietly by his feet
Hermione walks over to her husband and places a hand on his shoulder, "She is prepared to take you for her master now."
The young man nods as he rises from his chair. He quietly walks out of the kitchen wondering if he should even ask what steps she took to break Cho. When he enters the torture chamber, Harry can clearly still see the welts on Cho's arse from the flogger. He walks around the bound witch and cups her cheek in his hand, "So are you ready to be my slave now?"
Cho cuts her eyes to Hermione who is grinning sadistically, "I'll do whatever you want, just keep that psycho cunt away from me!"
The young man arches an eyebrow as he looks at his first wife. After a moment he shrugs and walks around to behind the bound beauty. He smiles slightly as he examines Cho's firm bum. With a few quick motions his trousers are around his knees. He roughly grabs Cho's cheeks and pulls them apart. Harry leans down and spits on the woman's rosebud much to the surprise of all.
Cho screams in pain as her rump is violated for the first time. She sobs quietly as tears run down her cheeks.
Harry's hips are moving like a jackhammer as he pounds the bitch's arse.
Hermione watches her husband shags the Asian woman with almost violent force. As she watches the tears of pain and humiliation run down Cho's face, Hermione subconsciously licks her lips as she considers the implication, perhaps her husband and master will let the scene she's envisioning go through after all.
As the young man feels the pressure building up in his cock, he leans over Cho and hisses the spell into her ear.
The bound witch can hear her husband hiss something as she feels a goo shoot into her bowels and an outside force invade her mind. She tries to gather her will but in her heart knows it's a futile gesture.
After a moment, Harry recovers his senses and pulls out of Cho. He walks around the woman and cups her cheek in his palm lovingly, "So my dear, should I inflict whatever Hermione threatened you with?"
Cho smiles up at her master as best she can, "If you like master, I'll help erect the gallows myself."
Harry arches an eyebrow as he cuts his eyes to Hermione, before smiling, "Maybe later my dear, but first, I want a first hand demonstration of your oral technique."
As Cho opens her mouth to accept her husband's staff, Hermione reaches down and starts to finger her quim as she considers a way to make the scene she's envisioning come to pass.
_____
In the morning, as Harry rolls out of bed he almost absently notes that Ginny is extremely dirty. "Pansy," he says, "I want you to bathe Ginny today when you clean yourself up."
The witch nods her head, "As you command master."
The group of teens, sans Pansy and Ginny, walk down to the kitchen where Remus and Tonks are waiting for them.
As they array themselves around the table, the werewolf says, "Hey cub, fancy meeting some of your perspective employees today?"
Harry smiles, "Sure, but first things first, I need to speak to Arthur today about his wife and youngest son."
Tonks nods her head, "If you like I can pop over to the twins shop and see if they can get a hold of him at work."
"I'd appreciate it Tonks."
The pink haired woman nods and strides purposefully towards the fireplace and in a flash of green flame, she's gone.
Harry and Remus discuss the trip to Blackmore Island where the werewolves are gathering for the meeting with the man who could turn all their fortunes around.
About ten minutes later, the fireplace roars again and both Arthur and Tonks roll out.
The red headed man easily rights himself and helps the young woman to her feet before looking over to his host, "You wanted to see me Harry?"
"Yes Mr. Weasley, please sit down."
Once everyone is seated, Arthur says, "So, what can I do for you my boy?"
"Molly and Ron honestly."
The balding man sighs, "As soon as you send me the bodies, I plan on calling a press conference and announcing their horrid betrayal."
Harry grins, "Actually Arthur, I would prefer you didn't." At the man's shocked look, Harry continues, "Arthur, I have plans for the future that would be severely hampered by the revelation that the two died by my hands."
"So what would you have me do?"
"The official story, with your agreement, will be that during my attack on Voldemort's lair, I rescued Ron, Molly, and Ginny. However, Ginny was subjected to a spell or set of spells wherein she seems to have latched onto me as her master. We have been caring for Ron and Molly at an undisclosed safe house. Tragically however, all of our valiant efforts were for naught. They both fought valiantly to cling to life, but the harder we fought and struggled to cure them, the greater the pain they seemed to endure. Finally, you were forced to give up and end their sufferings yourself. Due to the nature of the traumas sustained however, it will be a closed casket funeral with a limited visitation at best at the Burrow."
Arthur looks at Harry visibly shaken at the sheer editing of the young man before him was willing to continence. Finally he says, "Harry, the debt my family owes you is incalculable. If you are honestly looking for a way to help my family keep their honor, then I am more than willing to endorse this version of events. I'll need to talk to Fred and George, but they should be more than willing to cooperate. You have the thanks of the Weasley Family Lord Potter. From this day forth, the Weasley's will serve the Potter family loyally, vigorously, and dutifully. Your fight is our fight, your woes are our woes, and your enemies are our enemies, now and forever, I so swear by my name, my blood, and my magic most sacred." As the final words leave his mouth, a bright light surrounds him and Harry for a moment before dissipating.
Harry is smiling on the inside as Arthur Floo's out. The messy haired wizard had expected the older man to be very grateful for the plan he was putting forth, but not enough to magically bind the entire bloodline to the Potter family.
Remus smiles as he hands Harry a butterbeer, "Well cub, that went a lot better than expected."
"Yes it did. Oh well, let me finish this and we can be on our way. Tonks, you're coming with me and Remus, the rest of you lot stay here."
After Harry finishes his butterbeer, he and his two bodyguard quietly Apparate to Blackmore Island where the werewolves are waiting for them.
Harry looks around the entry hall and notes that though the walls are unadorned, they are almost meticulously clean.
Remus leads the small group through the manor house to a large dining room filled with mostly men, but also a few women. At the head of the room is an almost throne like chair.
The crowd parts silently as Harry is led to the chair and Remus waves for him to sit down.
Remus clears his throat, "Ladies and gentlemen, you have all been eager to meet your new employer, so now here he is. I give you Harry Potter, the Slayer of Voldemort."
As the group claps, Harry looks closer at the individuals, noticing that most of the people's attire is more threadbare than what Remus wore during his time at Hogwarts.
When the werewolves finally calm down, Harry smiles and stands back up, "Thank you for the very warm reception. As Remus has probably told the lot of you, I have a very low tolerance for the type of bigotry and abuse that werewolves have been subjected to by the majority of the Wizarding world. All of you are werewolves, I know this and I accept this. I realized the plight of the werewolf but only recently acquired the ability to do something about it. All of you have skills that I can use, if only in your ability to learn. All of you know the perks of this job, a safe haven during the night of the full moon, Wolves' Bane potion at nominal costs, and a decent rate of pay to round out the deal. My goal in this endeavor is to help you lot live as close to normal lives as you can. Are there any questions so far?"
A thin man with an almost broken expression timidly raises his hand, "Um, excuse me Mr. Potter, but why are you doing this?"
Harry smiles as he sits back down, "For several reasons, most notably a good friend first of my parents and now of myself, Remus Lupin. The other reason is that when I was growing up, I was subjected to the same sort of abuse and will not tolerate it directed at those around me."
The man seems to accept the answer at face value and seems to shrink in on himself as others start to ask questions of Harry.
Over an hour later, Harry's voice is rough from answering all of the questions the werewolves asked. Overall though, he's pleased at how quickly the group seems to be accepting him as both friend and leader.
Remus leads Harry on a thorough tour of the manor taking time to note the extreme case of disrepair the house was in when the werewolves first started arriving only three days ago.
As they are leaving the manor house, Harry says, "Remus, I want you to slip a bit extra into their pay this month as a 'thank you' for all the hard work they put into this place."
The Marauder chuckles, "You know that's not needed Harry. They see it as merely working to improve their home and earn their normal keep."
"I know, but still, I want it done anyways. I want these people to know they are appreciated and that I reward hard work generously."
Remus smiles, "This cub, is why you'll never need to worry about the loyalty of this lot. Most people would gleefully take advantage of the type of loyalty these folks are offering you, yet you refuse to do so. The next full moon isn't for another two weeks; I plan to start the warding tomorrow. We'll need your help a week after that. As you are the legitimate owner of the island, the wards will be markedly more powerful if you participate in the casting. At the very minimum you are going to need to cast the Fidelius on the runes so you can repair any damage to them as time passes. You will also want to be familiar with the preservation charms as they need to be recast periodically."
Harry nods reluctantly, "Very well, let Hermione know when I will be needed. In the meanwhile, I'm going to go back to Grimmauld Place for a few things before heading to Diagon Alley. I think it's time for me to be seen in public and I want to do some minor shopping anyways."
"Who are you taking with you?"
"Everyone except for Ginny."
Remus nods his head, "Just remember Pansy can't do magic legally yet without consequences and Hermione is only technically legal. Yes she's seventeen, but she still hasn't graduated Hogwarts so there are those that would happily make trouble for a female muggleborn in the hopes of getting some 'incentive' to make the case go away."
Harry's eyes are burning with anger as he says, "I almost hope something happens today because if it does and she's approached by one of those bastards, he's going to find his intestines decorating a wall!"
Remus clasps Harry on the shoulder lightly, "Rest easy there cub, don't go looking for a fight if you can, it tends to spoil the Light side image. Deal with the idiots as they arrive, but don't go looking for them, and please don't do anything extremely flashy and gory, you don't want the public to think you might not be the wholesome, upstanding individual you want them to."
The young man is scowling as he nods his head, "Well Remus, I'll leave you to your work. I think Tonks would appreciate it if you came back to #12 when you're done though," he finishes with a smirk before he Disapparates.
A/N: Until next time.
Sign up to rate and review this story