Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Demon Lord Noir

Shoes and Kisses

by DarkLordLucifer

Hmmm... Vampire facts and shopping

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2008-09-30 - Updated: 2008-09-30 - 798 words

?Blocked
Well sorry for not updating, I had problems and I was depressed. Besides that I was smitten with a creating a new Naruto story and I am carefully writing it. Read it once it gets released... Oh yeah I almost forgot Because of the long wait I'll give in a li'l smut you have been warned....Well its only a lime..Maybe... Laughs Evilly...

On with the story...

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

It was two day's after the meeting, Noir and his three wife-to-be's had got to know each other more. Now they have planned to have trips in different countries for the remaining days of vacation.

As it was Noir still remembered how his conversation about Alexis' apparent vampire weakness.

a a a a a a flashback a a a a a a

Noir grinned sheepishly, how was he to know that Alexis doesn't have a weakness of sunlight?

"Err... Sorry for the wreck, I di...."

"It's okay Milord, you did'nt know. Though it feels good to know that you care." Alexis said as sultry as possible.

Noir nearly groaned if not for the excessive training that he have recieved,he knew this game, The Girls try to rile him up as much as possible. They knew he couldn't do anything about it, he couldn't even... Eh you know what men do, the girls are always with him so he can't.

Alexis walked sensously towards Noir her poise was very suggestive.

He had to stop this before... he lost that train of thought as Alexis rubbed her nose near his neck her arms clinging onto him.

"Mmm... You smell so good... Can I take a bite?" Tracey and Daphne who were amusedly watching looked at the couple in shock.

It took Noir 8 seconds to realize that Alexis was now acting on vampiric instinct. The time would have been faster if Alexis didn't start licking his neck sensually.

"Would'nt this turn me a vampire Alexis?" Noir said nervously, his breath becoming labored from Her actions. He then pulled away just in time to avoid the incoming bite. "No it won't please let me, please." she moaned , "just a little." She then started to kiss his neck. Noir took some time to consider, actually it took 5 seconds(What, he liked the kisses)."Okay then, just be careful." He said as she lunged for the bite.

a a a a a a a end flashback a a a a a a a a

Alexis blushed tomato red after that... Literally. She explained that She as a Lain has a higher concentration of pure Demonic blood and that makes her immune to sunlight but it makes her crave blood more and if she doesn't have blood atleast once a month she will go on a bloodlust induced rampage. Noir remembered that perfectly. He also remembers that he is five minutes late and they have to go shopping. He checked for his reserve money bag number four. Just incase, he said to himself.

a a a a a a a a five hours later
a a a a a a a a

'Well this is unexpected, how the hell does one spend an hour on checking that many shoes and buy only three' Ah Noir decided to cut his losses and just chalk it up to mysteries that will never be answered... There they are.

He groaned he had growned to recognize those looks... For the past five hours they wore it. They were fascinated with something 'Damn, I never should have introduced those muggle shoes and products' he mentally scolded to himself for the one hundred and fourth time.

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

They had spent a total of six hours, twenty two minutes and eighteen seconds on shopping and another hour on a fancy restaurant. After that they went back to the castle to sleep.

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
_________________________________________________

Sorry for the shorter the already short chapter. I really am not into it right now so sorry... Besides this chapters what I call filler chap... Just to keep the story moving into pace... Oh and I have a request for you readers out there. As you know there are many races out there and stuff. I'd like to ask your opinion on what race is best to be allies of Black, you could even make your own just give them detailed descriptions on their appearance, habitat, customs and things like that. I will really appreciate if you do. . . I'll pick about 2 or 3 races I think...

Well Dark Lord Lucifer be signing out now
Sign up to rate and review this story