Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Love Has No Age

A letter to Susan

by Easysurfing

Harry and Girls return home from shopping.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry - Published: 2008-02-21 - Updated: 2008-02-21 - 7484 words

?Blocked
Chapter 31:- A letter to SusanA/N:- Malehorntaildragon did his normal work on this chapter.

The house was quiet when the group almost fell into the hallway laughing and joking with each other. Harry did not know what he was suspecting but silence really wasn’t it. Hermione and Ron had disappeared hours earlier and he refused to contemplate why they had, or what they were doing.

As he looked around the hallway he saw that Dobby was standing straight as if ready to receive him, apart from that he could see no difference, but why should he? Harry placed the large number of bags that he was carrying on the ground and turned to help Gabrielle with her trunk. It was the last purchase that they had gotten in Diagon Alley and it was the one that was causing the most laughs.

The look on people’s faces was great merriment to Harry and Ginny when people saw the tiny Gabrielle dragging a trunk as large as her along the street. It seemed to bounce with every step that the girl took and Harry was certain that Gabrielle was deliberately making it bounce more. The poor lady out walking her dog had gotten the shock of her life as Gabrielle came gliding past and smiled a greeting only to be followed by the enormous trunk bouncing along behind her almost mimicking the old lady walking her dog.

Now inside his own house he turned to help the rest with their packages. Everybody was laden down with bags all refusing Mrs Weasley’s offer for shrinking them. Harry thought that the girls were having as much fun showing off the expensive labels on the bags as they did when they were actually shopping. He peered into the two cages that he had placed down and saw that both the animals were exactly the same as he had last seen them. Gabrielle’s rabbit was buried deep with only its eyes showing and Ginny’s cat was still a circle of fur.
“Can I help sir?” asked Dobby seeing all of the packages that his master had brought in.

“No Dobby it’s alright we can manage.” Automatically replied Harry.

“But Sir I must…” said Dobby rushing forward towards the collection of bags. Before Harry could say anymore the House Elf had gathered many of the bags and was rushing up the stairs.

“Leave him Harry, I think helping you makes him happy.” Said Ginny coming to stand next to him.

Harry saw that Ginny, like Gabrielle, still clutched a single bag in her hands. It was the one bag the neither of them had showed Mrs Weasley when they all met back at the Cauldron. Having paid for the contents Harry knew exactly what was within each of those bags; his mind could still remember the image of the two girls wearing their uniforms and bending over in front of him. He was glad that they hadn’t showed Mrs Weasley those uniforms because he feared the many questions that would be asked from seeing the contents.

“Thanks Harry.” Whispered Ginny giving him a small kiss on the cheek before she gathered what was left and following the elf upstairs. Harry watched her go and felt almost at a loss as she disappeared out of view, yet did she just wiggle her bum at him at the last moment?

“I had best go as well.” Said Gabrielle as she too looked at Ginny climbing the stairs.

For her the trip had been very much like when she was younger but so much different. When she had been modelling her new “uniform” she could see and feel Harry’s response it was almost too much for her to stop herself from running and jumping on him. Her magic was still singing in her ears that she should be doing it but she kept fighting it down. She had walked calmly and gracefully for the whole day even though every movement was sending shivers through her body.

Bending slowly and even more carefully she gathered her remaining bags and trunk and followed Ginny up the stairs knowing that if Harry made one comment she would be there ready and ever so willing for him.

Harry shook his head as the pain from his magic continued to increase; all the time he had been shopping it had been slowly increasing within him. It was like it was building and building in power as if preparing for a spell that was never released. He understood what it was asking of him yet he knew that he would never do anything like that! Never had his magic acted like this, previously it was always at his response yet now, especially around the girls, he could feel his magic begin to drive his body. Trying to force the images that the girls had given him away he, readjusted himself, for what seemed the millionth time and set out to find his best friends.

It didn’t take him long to find them. He was a bit cautious in searching for them but as he glanced into the library he saw the movement that told him that they were there. He almost closed the door trying to give them some privacy but a call stopped him.

“Oh Harry your back!” called Hermione coming around from behind one of the shelves. Harry was surprised at this because he thought that she was in the small study where he had seen the back of Ron.

“Um…yeah.”

“Great I’ve just finished the book I’ve been reading on wards, you should start it and we really have to start practicing soon.”

Harry had a moment of guilt, he had read a little of the book she had started but it was just so boring he found it very difficult to concentrate, but the sudden thought of the house and his friends made him realise that he would have to put in some more work if he wanted this place to be safe.

“Ok then, I’ll read yours then we can work on it together.”

Hermione smiled at Harry before turning back to the shelves to look through the titles once more.

**

Gabrielle walked into her room and saw Ginny just spinning in joy in the centre.

“What a great day!” said Ginny stopping and rushing over to her friend.

“It was.” Agreed Gabrielle.

“It was so much fun and Madam Malkins, I would never, have never. It was wonderful and Harry.”

“Yes?” quietly asked Gabrielle

“His face was the same when I walked out. That uniform, it’s perfect, wonderful.”

“I know it did look good.”

Ginny face dropped slightly at the thought of the uniform and her mother. Deliberately she had not shown it, when asked she had just shown the old style uniform that she had gotten but now she realised her mum might find it when she started to pack.

“Gabrielle could I put it into your trunk, if mum.”

“Of course, anything you want.”

“Thanks.” Replied Ginny quickly pulling Gabrielle into a hug. Ginny pulled back slightly and peered at the younger girl. “How are you holding up, do you need some time alone? I know how I’m feeling right now, and most of the walk back.” Ginny saw Gabrielle’s indecision and before the girl could really answer her Ginny pressed her lips to Gabrielle’s. They hadn’t kissed since the night she talked with Harry, but Gabrielle almost instantly responded by probing Ginny’s mouth with her tongue.

Ginny moaned slightly as she opened her own mouth and started exploring Gabrielle’s. They broke apart slightly flushed and a little out of breath

“Feeling better?”

“Yes, Thank you but just a hug would have done.”

“That’s alright I think I’m beginning to understand, I also had a quick talk with Harry.” she said looking at her friend.

“About what?” asked Gabrielle.

“You silly, I told him to relax around you.”

“Will he listen?”

“I think so we will just have to see. You don’t have to retreat away whenever I get close to him.”

“But…but…”

“No Gabrielle, it just felt perfect today the three of us I just want it to continue forever.”

Gabrielle suspected that the magical link that they shared was causing some of the feelings in Ginny. She was worried that Ginny might not realise it but she could feel the happiness rolling off her.

Ginny kicked off her shoes not caring for once about the mess and started to open all of the bags. Item after item was laid out onto the bed she then realised the amount of clothes that she had bought in the shop. It seemed that anything that she had tried on had been bought for her, a sudden moment of panic swept over her as she realised that she must have spent a lot of Harry’s money just on clothes from Madam Malkins. Had she just sold herself? She had given Harry a show, shown off her body to a boy in the hope he would like her, like it, in the hope he would… And he bought her these…as payment.

Gabrielle stopped instantly as she felt Ginny’s emotions suddenly change. Crossing quickly to the girl she said.

“Don’t worry. He wanted too, I could feel it, I still can he would do that all over again.”

“But…but…”

“He did the same for me, your brother, Hermione everyone, remember?”

Ginny took a steadying breath and realised that the day had been harder than she realised and that she was being silly about the clothes. Harry hadn’t bought these because she showed him her body and had done it because of everything else.

“Sorry.” She muttered as an apology.

“Don’t be I know how you feel, look at my pile.”

Ginny looked up and saw that Gabrielle had placed everything on top of her trunk and the pile was larger than herself. Harry had indeed spent a lot on her but he had also spent a lot on everyone else.

In silence the two started to pack away their purchases. Sheepishly Ginny handed Gabrielle the new uniform for her to pack and saw that the girl had already left a space for her at the bottom of the trunk. She picked up the ballet shoes wishfully but handed them across as well and then a sudden thought struck her. Quickly crossing to her bag that she had brought from the Burrows she rummaged through to the bottom and picked out the small package. She gave this to Gabrielle as well and saw the girl place it on top of the uniform.

“I just….”

“As long as I can see you in it.” replied Gabrielle before the question was even finished.

Eventually all was packed away until all that was left were the two animals. Ginny was anxious to let her cat out but was a little concerned for not only Gabrielle’s rabbit but everything else. Deciding that it might be better in a larger room and with more people she bent and picked up the cage. As she straightened up she realised that she still had the letter from Susan in her pocket. Putting the cage down once more she sat back and pulled out the letter. She looked at the neat handwriting on the front and swallowed, now was as good as time to give the letter to Harry.

**

The two girls entered the drawing room carrying their pets to see a familiar tableau. Harry was sitting near the fire with his head in one of the books he had been reading, Hermione and Ron were sitting close together and talking quietly about something. Crossing to near Harry both girls got down on the floor and looked into their cages.

The ever curious Hermione spotted the girls as they entered and saw that they were carrying cages, a little fearful for Crockshaks she called the cat to her, not knowing exactly that the girls have got. The large bushy cat put its head into the room once and surveyed the scene but it suddenly got a smell of the animals. Hermione saw he large cat give a shudder before it bolted from the room.

“What have you got there?” she asked.

“Just our pets, I’ve got a cat and Gabrielle’s got a rabbit.”

“Ooooh lets have a look.” Cooed Hermione.

Gabrielle looked around the group before unhitching the door on her cage. She slowly reached inside and found her bundle of fur, she could feel it shiver slightly but nothing compared to what it had done in the shop. Making gentle noises to it she slowly brought it out to show the room.

“Aaaaaah….” Said Hermione seeing the small bundle of white. To her it looked so soft and cute it could almost be Gabrielle herself. The rabbit had a brief look round before it curled up into a ball on Gabrielle’s hand. She got up and slowly crossed to the sofa carrying it. Once she had sat herself down the rabbit moved and tried to burrow under her but more soft noises from Gabriele persuaded the rabbit to say put.

Hermione turned to Ginny with a questioning look. Ginny quickly glanced at Gabrielle she didn’t want to frighten the girl’s rabbit but wanted to let the cat out. The small girl gave her a brief nod and so gingerly Ginny opened the door and stepped back. She had expected the cat to rush out of the cage but nothing happened. Cautiously she bent low and looked in. The circle of fur looked like it hadn’t moved and so she gave it a small tickle. She didn’t know why she did it, it seemed the right thing to do. The head materialised from the body, it briefly looked round and saw the open door very slowly is got to its feet and padded out of the door. As soon as the head appeared out of the cage it stopped at looked around room.

Its presence was greeted by silence from everybody in the room. None of them had ever seen such a large cat. It wasn’t fat and it moved like it had hidden power. It sniffed the air cautiously and cocked it head very slightly towards Ginny. When nothing was said it moved. Not slowly like it had been but quickly, it exploded with energy and with a single very powerful leap it crossed the distance from where Ginny was to the sofa between Harry and Gabrielle landing so lightly the cushions didn’t even bounce.

Gabrielle instinctively flinched as the huge cat came her way and the reached for her rabbit but the cat was far quicker. Once it had landed next to her, before she could even react it had reached out its paw. Ginny’s mouth flew open to shout at her cat but was mesmerised by what happened next. Instead of the fatal swipe that everyone expected, it gently stroked the small rabbit. Everyone looked in silence as the rabbit continued to shiver for all to see yet its two eyes opened and looked at the huge paw that was almost its match in size. The cat lowered its head and sniffed once at the rabbit. After a few seconds the cat turned and sat down surveying the room it was as though it was challenging everyone in the room.

“I…I think they like each other.” Ventured Ginny as she still looked at her cat.

“It…it…should have…” stammered Hermione not understanding what she was seeing. The cat had acted exactly as she had feared as soon as Ginny had brought it out, yet now it was sitting calmly next to the rabbit.

“The shop said that there was something different about this one.”

“You mean apart from its size?” joked Ron shaking his head slightly.

Everybody soon went back to what they were doing when nothing more happened. The two girls continued to play with their new pets but Ginny quickly found that her cat did not seem to respond to anything she did it just sat there and looked round the room almost moving away from her stroking hand.

Harry kept glancing up as he continued to read his book, to him everything was perfect. After such an eventful day just sitting around with his friends was what he needed. Just as he turned back to his book he saw Ginny cross towards him.

“What’s up?” he questioned seeing the look on her face.

Ginny swallowed once before replying, a little piece inside her had not wanted her to do this but she knew that she had too.

“Susan gave me this for you.” She said quietly brandishing the letter.

Harry took the letter and looked it over before replying.

“Thanks.”

Ginny retreated to almost the back of the room and was quickly joined by Gabrielle and her rabbit. The two of them sat close and talked yet kept looking up at Harry with his letter. They saw him slowly open it a pull out the contents, they could easily see that it was not a short letter. It took Harry over half an hour to read it the first time before going back and reading it once more. He could feel all sorts of emotions boiling within him as he re-read it. He closed his eyes once he had finished it trying to calm his racing mind.

“Dinner!” called Mrs Weasley as she stepped into the room and looked round.

Harry eyes snapped open and smiled, it couldn’t have come at a better time.

“Great I think I’m hungry this time.”

Not waiting for the rest and got up he walked to the kitchen still carrying the letter in his hand.

**

Dinner was the normal affair for Harry yet he barely spoke a word. The letter in his pocket was still burning in his mind demanding action or the very least a decision. The only thing that brought a smile to him through the whole meal was the antics of Mr Weasley as he opened and then started to play with the present that Harry had gotten him. This silence from Harry had not gone unnoticed in fact Harry knew that both Gabrielle and Ginny were looking at him with more and more concern yet what could he do about it.

As the meal ended he, like always, retired to the front room with the rest of the teenagers. Fearing to look at the girls he seated himself in one of the chairs and refused to look at them he just buried himself in one of his books and started to read. The evening drew on more quickly than he realised as he absorbed himself within the reading. He had never been able to read like Hermione but something about the text or the need to protect others drove him to learn as he read. Soon he heard the shuffling of feet as people started to leave for bed. Slowly he looked up and saw the sight he had been dreading. Sitting on the floor almost opposite was Ginny her face was full of the question he didn’t want to face but he felt his resolve falter.

“You’ve been quiet.” Whispered Ginny from her place on the floor.

“I um…it’s…” he stammered not wanting to tell Ginny the truth.

“It’s the letter, you’ve barely spoken since you’ve read it.”

“It’s just….” But Harry stopped; he really didn’t know what to say. The letter reminded him so much of what he had gone through yet he was now with Ginny should he have these concerns for another girl and one the same age as him? His mind then brought back the shopping trip. Ginny had tried to tell him to relax around Gabrielle and that she would not be jealous but could he trust her with this, or for that matter could he trust himself.

Ginny paused for a moment and studied Harry's face she could see the lines of worry and wanted to reach out and smooth them away. It was obvious that he had been wrestling with the letter. She had to admit to herself that this letter was beginning to frighten her. Gabrielle had briefly started to explain about the bond the link that they shared with Harry and knew that Susan shared the same but could she “Share” Harry with more people?

As she continued to look into Harry's face she found his eyes had the lost look within them and felt herself being drawn into them, her body and her magic was wanting to reach out and help. As if driven by both her mouth opened and she heard herself ask the question that she had feared.

“Would it help if I read it as well?”

Harry face changed for an instant, it took on the look of someone that was grasping for help but the stoic resolve was suddenly back.

“I’m not sure….” Replied Harry still looking at the girl.

Ginny quickly glanced around and saw that her Mother was still present but was absorbed in the wireless and her new knitting patterns. She quickly crossed the distance between herself and Harry. She wormed her arms quickly around him and pulled him close. She touched his lips with hers and let the kiss deepen slightly. She could feel Harry to start to respond and could almost sense the calm retuning to her boyfriend. Pulling back slightly she looked at him again.

“I trust you Harry so trust me, I love you and I want to help. Whatever it says I won’t get upset just trust me.”

“But …but…”

Ginny bent her head and just waited for Harry.

Harry felt the calm in his mind as he sat in the chair and Ginny on him. He wondered how this girl could affect him so but his magic was telling him more. Suddenly focusing his magic he felt the calming presence and knew that Ginny had help. His eyes snapped open and found her. Gabrielle was sitting close by as well but had her eyes closed. Some people might think that she was asleep but Harry knew better he had felt her presence and that of Ginny. It was like a final message to him, they wanted to help. Squirming slightly to the delight of Ginny he fished into his pocket and drew out the letter. He presented the letter which Ginny took slowly, giving him a small peck she slid off his lap and sat next to the fire and started to read.

Harry felt a little sense of dread as he watched Ginny start the letter but looked over at Gabrielle. Rising to his feet he crossed to her, she looked at him the whole way her blue eyes lighting her face but as he sat down next to her she dropped her head as if in shame. Harry reached out his hand to touch her; he drew his magic close in case of a reaction and lightly grasped her chin. His fingers felt the softness of her skin as it slid under them as he raised her face.

“You don’t have to keep doing that.” he quietly whispered to her

“But I want to.”

“Why?” immediately questioned Harry.

“Because it’s what I can do for you, I can…I have been helping you. It’s what I want to do, it’s some of the reason that I’m here.”

Harry thought for a moment before replying; his mind brought up what Fleur had said when he had visited the Black vault. This girl, this young woman was helping him more than anybody had, yet all she wanted was to do more. He glanced over his shoulder and saw the Ginny had stopped reading and was looking at the pair, his worry almost returned but he kept on. Looking back and Gabrielle he bent lower and placed the tinniest kiss on the end of her nose.

“Thank you.”

Harry stood up and walked back to the chair, he didn’t look at either of the girls worried at what he might see. He opened his book and tried to return to his reading but his heart was beating too fast and his magic was dancing within him so much so that he could not concentrate.

It wasn’t long before Ginny returned to him, she didn’t sit on him this time as her mother was now watching them. Silently she gave him the letter back and waited for Harry to look at her.

“The poor girl.” Said Ginny.

“I know…” mused Harry not know what else he could say at the moment.

“It’s so much like you, locked up at home. What are you going to do?”

“I don’t know.”

“You have to write to her, that’s what she wants.”

“You sure?” asked Harry not understanding Ginny. He had suspected that she would not like him writing to another girl.

“Yes Harry she’s helped you remember? Now you can help her write to her and send Hedwig. I’m sure she’ll be able to deliver the letter.”

Harry felt the serenity in his mind as the decision was made, know now what to do he felt at peace. Getting to his feet he gave Ginny a kiss in thanks, with a small smile to everybody and the word “Night” he left them to go and write his letter, a first to a girl.

**

Harry pulled his trunk open and rummaged around for some parchment. He stood up and looked round his bedroom; there was no real desk in here to write at. The dressing table look to be just about big enough but he didn’t want to write a letter whilst his reflection looked back at him.

Remembering what the elf had said the first day here he knew that this floor contained a study, calling out he waited for Dobby to appear. Unusually he heard a knock on the door before the elf appeared. Harry crossed the room but still Dobby had not appeared. He pulled the door open and looked down at the upturned face of Dobby.

“You knocked?” blurted Harry.

“Yes sir. It’s your floor sir, I would never enter un-announced.”

“But you have in the past.”

“That was an emergency sir and I’m very sorry for it. What punishment would you like me to do?”

“What! ... No punishment Dobby I’m just a little confused.”

“How can I help sir?”

“You said there was a study on this floor.”

“Yes sir if you would like to follow me.”

Harry left his room and followed Dobby down the length of the corridor until he came to the last door on the left.”

“Your study sir.”

Harry pushed open the door and found that it moved more easily than most of the other doors in the house. He looked into a room that was suddenly illuminated by flames within snakehead holders. The room was large, not the size of his bedroom, but it was large. There was two huge desks easily the same size as the headmaster’s desk at Hogwarts which sat in the centre. Along one side of the room were more bookshelves and on a second wall were a number of filling cases. The last wall had a modest fireplace which was at the moment unlit.

Harry walked slowly into the room and started to examine the surroundings, both tables were of very plush fittings having green leather tooled into the tops and accompanying chairs. Each had quill holders on the desk and ink pots built in. Absently Harry flipped open one of the pots but saw that ink had long since dried up. He dropped what he was carrying and started to walk round the rest of the room. At a whim he pulled open some of the filing cabinets and found each of them empty.

Finally he crossed to the bookshelves and saw some of the titles. If he had thought that some of the books downstairs were bad it was nothing compared to what he was now looking at: Snakes and their power. The Good Arts and how to defeat them. Muggles and how to put them to use. There were many more titles like these but also a good few he recognised from school. As he continued to walk round the shelves he saw Dobby waiting by one of them which was against the wall. He paused and looked at the titles. They did not look bad and in fact he saw a few that he thought he might read.

“Sir?”

“Yes Dobby.” Replied Harry but he looked at the case closely and thought he saw something.

“It goes downstairs, to the other library.”

Harry was a little mystified but reached out his hand, as he grasped the case it hinged away from the wall at once. With open mouth astonishment he looked into a rough stone corridor which was slowly being illuminated as candles flicked on. He could see the walls were lined with shelves at irregular intervals at the end appeared to be a set of stairs at the far end.

“A secret passage? I would have never have thought…” started to say Harry but he checked himself. “Are there more?”

Dobby shuffled his feet before replying.

“Yes sir, I’ve found one more, but I haven’t fully looked the house over yet.”

“Where’s the other.”

“In your bedroom sir.”

“My room, where does it go?”

“Upstairs to the nursery.”

“Nursery? There’s a nursery?”

“Yes sir on the second floor. It’s the biggest room at the end of the hall.”

“I thought that Mr and Mrs Weasley were staying in the biggest room.”

“No just the largest guest room. It’s at the end of that floor at the right sir.”

Harry shook his head at the thought of young children and a nursery in this house. Looking back at the tunnel in front of him he stepped forward into the darkness. The floor was rough under foot as there was no carpet just the rough stone floor. He walked slowly almost afraid at what he might find. The walls had spider’s webs every so often but he saw none of the eight legged creatures. He passed a few haphazard shelves which still contained books but in such a bad stated that he could not make out any of the titles. He came to a steep spiral staircase which wound downwards. It was narrow but he walked the steps with easy. As he exited from the bottom he was confronted with was a wooden wall. Quickly scanning it he found a single brass knob.

Not considering that it might be dangerous he grabbed the knob and instantly felt the heat penetrate his hand. The sensation that hit him was very similar to that when he had opened the house but was over much quicker. As soon as the sensation passed the wooden wall faded out. He could make out the outline of the bookcase and the books upon it but he could now see the Library. Something else to lookup and renew. He was surprised that at this angle he could see all of the room. He slowly pushed the door open and walked out into the small room attached to the library. He paused for a moment before looking back into the small passageway, the bookcase now solid again.

‘Useful.’ He mused as he thought about the reasoning for the passageway. It was obvious that the master might need some books from the library whilst working and walking the other route would take much longer and also people would see. With a brief smile at the thought of his own secret passage he headed back to into the corridor and up the winding stairs.

As he exited into his private study he saw that Dobby had already started a nice warming fire and that on the desk was laid out the paper and ink that he had brought. He glanced once of the still folded letter on the table and crossed to the desk. Sitting himself down in what he found to be a very comfortable chair he started to write. His mind knew exactly what it wanted to say all he had to do was put it down on paper.

The letter took him far longer than he thought it would as for each minute he would reread what he had done to make sure that it was fine. He leaned back and smiled as he closed the letter up and sealed it, now all that was left was delivery. He looked round the room and saw Hedwig looking directly at him. Sometime when he was writing she had come into the room. How? Harry did not know as he was sure the door had been closed but sitting plain as day was Hedwig waiting for him. Crossing the room he held out the letter. Hedwig presented her leg for Harry and waited.

“Be careful girl, and only give this to Susan. You know Susan Bones?”

A quiet hoot escaped from the owl to the question.

“Very well, please be careful.”

The owl gave Harry a brief look from her huge eyes. Harry held out his arm which Hedwig jumped on instantly, as soon as he had left the study Hedwig looked over her should at Harry and with a brief squeeze from her talons took flight and soared along the corridor. Harry briefly watched the bird disappear before he walked back to his bedroom.

As he thought about the day he had his mind almost instantly locked on to the image of Ginny and Gabrielle bending over. He groaned as he felt himself stirring once again. ‘Bloody hell its becoming painful!’ With that thought he decided on a nice long shower where he might get some relief from his problem, he’d never know that both Ginny and Gabrielle would be seeking their own releases that same night.

***

Voldemort watched the second group being led to him by Nanette. It was the second night that she had been let out to get his servants and like the first she had returned with people in tow. The group was not surprisingly made up of a number of men but there were also a few women present. Voldemort quickly counted this second group and saw that there were seven in total, added to the five from the first night he suppressed a smile at the thought that his staff was coming together fast.

It was unfortunate that this was going to be the last night that he had Nanette for tomorrow she had to open the shop in Hogsmeade, if she did not it would look very suspicious and people would soon talk. That shop would be vital for this coming school year and hopefully in the following and so it had to open now. The loss of his “toy” would not upset him yet he would miss her.

He stood up as she knelt at the foot of his throne. Those with her did not move as they were still trapped within whatever spell she had placed on them.

“Very good.”

“Thank you my master.” Purred Nanette. Voldemort noticed that the girl seemed to be putting more and more emphasis on the word master as she spoke to him. He descended looking over the men and women and purposely ignoring the girl still kneeling by his throne. In silence he walked around the group and surveyed each and every one of them. The grim pleasure of binding them to the mansion awaited him but he was going to savour that particular enjoyment. He knew that like the last group it would drain him he was going to need time to rest afterwards, but for now he had other matters to deal with.

“Excellent.” He spoke as he whirled around to face Nanette but casting a spell as he did so.

Nanette had turned to face her master as he had walked around the group and saw the wand movement as he spun. She had placed one of the most powerful charms that she knew yet she saw the power almost emanated from Voldemort’s wand as he severed her magic and replaced it with his own. The entire group fell instantly to the ground like puppets with their stings cut. She saw the smile on his face and knew that she had done well. The night had been hard for her but the small smile was the payment that she was after, she had at last done right.

“Follow.” commanded Voldemort as he stood and walked towards one of the side door.

Nanette had to stop her heart from racing as she gracefully got to her feet. The simple comment held everything that she wanted, and he was moving towards what she knew to be one of his personal chambers. Almost unsteadily she followed hoping beyond hope that she would be given what she had dreamed of. Each step took her closer and she felt her own response, her body fuelled by her magic and her will, was beginning to react, the flushness she was feeling on her cheeks was transmitting itself all over her body in joyous anticipation.

She entered into his inner domain and saw that it was furnished like nothing she had suspected or hoped for. Her eyes and her body sought the one piece of furniture that she wanted but did not find it, there was only a number of bookshelves a large chair and a roaring fire which had sprung to life as soon as he had entered.

Voldemort turned a watched Nanette walk towards him, he could not deny her beauty. In fact he suspected that there would be very few people in the world which could, it was not hard to read the girl as she walked towards him, her mind wasn’t just open it was almost pleading with him to explore it to see her for what she was. The way she moved didn’t just suggest what she was thinking it screamed at him but he would not partake, not this night anyway.

The girl stopped only a few feet away and he could see her breathing hard as her body was reacting to him. The subtle magic that he was sending her way was affecting her more and more now. He was going to send her away but not before she got a taste of his good will.

“Disrobe.” He said as he lowered himself into his chair, without conscious thought he closed the door with his magic as Nanette unfastened her robes and let them fall to the fall. She was still dressed in the clothes she had gone out in, the slim dress clung to her curves, it was cut low so that if he was standing he could see what was contained. The hair and makeup framed her face perfectly yet her mouth was open and a whisper of a pant could be heard.

Summoning his magic to him he started to let it explore the girl, he knew that she wanted his touch but she wasn’t ready for that, not yet. He felt his magic flow over her body she responded like it was his hands as she started to sway with it, her legs started to grind and Voldemort could detect the faint traces of a new smell. On and on he let his magic flow up and over her rounded breasts each time around he felt the nipples harden. Lower he went yet never too low, she whispered a moan every time that he stop his exploring and ventured back to her breasts.

“You have done well.”

“Only for you…master.”

Without effort his magic unfastened her dress and let it fall. He had seen her naked yet the sight he saw before him was more beautiful. A set of blue underwear uncased those precious areas before him. It was full of lace giving the merest glimpse of what was underneath but nothing more. Once again he let his magic flow, it ranged further and further, the tiny damp patch started too grown ever so slowly.

Voldemort’s power was so intoxicating that Nanette was helpless. Every fibre of her body wanted the man but it was immaterial compared to her magic. It flowed and was moulded to Voldemort’s own. Never in her life had she felt this power or control it danced over her, stimulated her and she wanted more.

Voldemort could see the want in Nanette’s face and so closed his eyes. He was still part man and no woman would ever control anything of his. He let his magic do the work for him knowing that soon she would be anything that he wanted her to be. He just let his magic flow and listened to the moans of pleasure that were getting louder and louder. Just as he sensed that she was nearing a peak he stopped.

“No.” whimpered Nannette as she felt her release coming. Never could she have imagined getting sexual relief from just magic but she had been close almost there when he had stopped.

“You have to leave tomorrow.”

Nanette’s breathing was coming in short gasps as her body relaxed slightly.

“Yes my master.”

“You have done well my little pet.”

“Only what you have asked.”

“You are beginning to learn.”

“Yes master.”

“The next time I may start to teach you.”

“Thank you master.” Responded Nanette she wanted to fling herself at him but restrained herself. To be taught by the master was everything.

“You deserve a little gift before you go.”

Nanette did not respond she just looked at Voldemort as he rose from the chair and opened his eyes. He closed the distance until they were almost touching. Nanette could feel the force of magic between them it was like a barrier strong and protecting.

A jolt ran through her as fingertips bushed across her naked stomach, every nerve was suddenly sensitive and she could almost feel the pulse in those fingers. Slowly she willed them to move and they did. Slowly too slowly for her they descended, she felt the instant wetness that they were causing soak into her knickers. The hand brushed lightly over the light material before it delved inside. She wanted to move to open her legs but was held in place by the moment.

The fingers brushed the light hair that covered the top of her sex. Once and then twice it found the hard nub that was protruding a light brushing was all that was needed. She could feel the start of her orgasm and the hand moved abruptly away. It almost flew out of her knickers and raced up her body. The lightness was gone now there was something else.

“But if you fail me!” breathed Voldemort.

Her nipples were hard; they were straining against the fabric of her bra. Each breast was tender and stimulated far beyond normal. The orgasm had retreated slightly but the anticipation was causing it to build again. But this time Voldemort did not stimulate her. The fingers grasped both nipples not lightly but forcefully, each was grasped, squeezed, twisted and twisted hard. They were pulled fast and roughly as much as she did not want to Nanette could not stop the scream from escaping. Every stimulated nerve was sending pain to her mind and even more from her magic as that too was assaulted.

Without warning Voldemort stopped that attack. Nanette was breathing hard and felt the tears roll down her face but she still did not move. Voldemort’s face closed the distance and she felt the smallest of kisses of her cheek.

“Go now and remember this was but the faintest of whiff’s from the largest and finest feast you’ll ever partake. I can be as merciful and benevolent as any God you know, but fail me and the price will be higher than you can imagine. You’ve done remarkably well my pet. Continue to perform and I shall grant your deepest desire’s. I and I alone can give you everything you’ve ever wanted.” He whispered softly into her ear.

“Oh yes master, anything for you my master.” She whispered back dazedly.
Sign up to rate and review this story