Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Horror of Harry's Horcrux

Week in review - Part I

by Geovanni_Luciano 4 reviews

A Continuation and wards.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Snape,Tonks - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-02-10 - Updated: 2008-02-10 - 3762 words

5Original


9. Week in review - Part I



Harry looks down at his callused hands, sighing deeply with relief that his efforts hadn't been for naught. Ten thousand years of knowledge helped him make some of the best wards for keeping death eaters out of Muggle born and Muggle raised homes. The rune-etched crystal s would do many things good and terrible things. Good in protecting the innocent, terrible in the ramifications of poor choices made by death eaters. There were absolutely no thoughts put towards that of pity or remorse when he designed the wards. Retribution for the innocent and safety for those like Hermione and himself.

First, the wards would detect the presence of a magical human or creature. Harry didn't want to have them simply look for people as Tom had many disposable allies. Detection was the first line of defense. The next level was of course a notice-me-not spell, so that if there were magical being in the general area, which was completely unlikely, the notice-me-not would push the alleged magical away from the protected area.

Should the initial line of defense be penetrated by ahighly-skilled being, well, that is where the fun began. Harry set each crystal up to detect the dark mark. Anyone who had the dark mark had a death sentence which was rather unique. The crystal was just that but at the same point its power source had been initially Harry's blood, magic and the blood and magic of those intended to protect. The second layer was that it would attach the wards themselve to the magic of those whom bore the dark mark and utilize their own magic as a primary power source.

As long as the death eater was within range of the crystals they would be drained of they're magic. If they used magic within range of the crystal, the drain upon their magic would be exponential. If an unforgiveable curse were used in the range of protection, well, that unfortunately would be likening magic to water, and the body of a death eater that that of acolander. The magic would drain, in the matter of seconds.

Harry even added one final level of protect to the residence, and he thought it to be absolute genius. Regardless of the distance of the attacker, should a spell cross the plain of a protected area from that of a non-resident, the spell stream would act as a reverse Acchio, and drag the castor into the ward-zone for assessment.

Harry was pretty satisfied with the over-all developed idea. He put forth a lot of hard work in the development of the crystals and received the tools necessary to produce the crystals in the least likely of sources, his uncle Vernon Dursley.

Harry used a diamond-tipped micro drill used for etching electronic components. Unfortunately for Harry, however, is that each of crystals had to be done individually and one at a time. They could not be duplicated via magic, and so that was the major focus of Harry's week.

Harry didn't slack from his other duties. He was still working out in the mornings, which still included push-ups, sit-ups jogging, free weights, and light boxing training in the basement, while the Dursleys were away. However he spent hour upon hour devoted solely towards his work making the crystals.

Harry's top and absolutely obvious choices for areas to protect had been Hermione and Ron's homes first. He was still a little hesitant to protect Ron and Ginny given the other time line, and finally had to have a literal mental argument amongst himself before he resigned, again, that he shouldn't condemn them for the crimes of alternate Ron and Ginny. That resolved, the next choices had been simplel He followed immediately by the homes of Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom. Harry didn't need his inner-circle of friends to be put in immediate danger.

Second priority had been immediately covered by his godfather Sirius Black and uncle by everything that matters, Remus Lupin. Via correspondence, Harry mentioned a need for two-way communication to be able to get in contact with someone should the wards be tripped, and with immediate replies Harry was provided a relatively new magical antique and creation of the Marauders, a simply mirror. Harry had also be given instruction on how to use the device and after his brief conversation with his godfather, Sirius agreed for both himself; and by proxy, Remus, in the creation of several mirrors which would provide direct communication to help, should an attempted attach take place.

Fortunately, because of his uncle's help in providing the drill, Number Four Privet Drive was the first house to receive Harry's protection. By remarkable coincidence, Harry was able to test those wards the very moment that they snapped in place as an insidious sniveling sniveler, Severus "Snivellus" Snape happened to be monitoring the home for some unknown reason, and took the opportunity at the most inopportune time to attempt Legilimens upon a seemingly unaware Harry Potter.

Harry couldn't help but smirk as his found his good profession flung from an unknown location from beneath the now discarded invisibility cloak and held in place, hovering a foot off of the ground at the very front of Harry's summer home, well within the confines of the notice-me-not spell.



"Well, now, you have me, Potter, what do you intend to do... Not that I think that it should be much coming from a goodie goodie arrogant Griffindor such as you... So like your fath..." He tried to continue his rant but found himself twitching in abhorrent agony, as his magic began to seep from his pores.

"Good afternoon to you as well, Professor. Such a lovely afternoon for a stroll. Fancy me, sitting hear all alone and relatively bored, did you come for a chat? Perhaps some afternoon tea? Manners. Your bastard half-blood master always was quite cross with my lack thereof. Would you like one lump... or two, Snivellus?" Harry said with a complete feign of utter innocence on his face that belied a confidence that the boy had not previously possessed in the Potion Master's presence before.

"Well, then, Potter, you've had your fun, and would this be in term you most certainly would be scrubbing caldron's the muggle way, be it September 1st or not. Rest assured that the headmaster will..." He started, but then found that the more that he tried to struggle against his invisible confines that he was held more firmly in place. This hadn't been the plan. He was just going to take a bit of a sneak peek into the boy's unprotected mind and provide some tidbits of information as to his mental state to the dark lord, while reporting the true information to Dumbledore.

What Severus "Snivellus" Snape failed to read at this particular time was that the Harry Potter standing in front of him wasn't the same boy that he had been almost assured to divine in the past. Severus'ability at probing had been one of his most subtlest of arts, and he had been taken away from that task without so much of an effort. This wasn't right at all. Severus was beginning to doubt what he had previous surmised about the Potter brat. Dumbledore had been forthcoming with the way the child had been raised, and he had almost giggled, albeit privately, at the small part of revenge that he felt against the boy's father.

He found himself, now, dangling. He was at the mercy of the boy's whim, and found the experience something akin to what he had found himself to when facing a particularly affronted werewolve whilst attending Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as a student, himself. Life debt. Damn, he silently cursed himself. He found himself, now, humbled in front of anearly fifteen year old school boy; owing him now one life debt but; by hereditary inheritance, two.

"What do you want, Potter?!" Severus finally and practically bellowed. He was at his wits end with the situation, as it presented itself at, currently. He knew that there were, in fact, many things that Harry James Potter might ask of him to do.

"There have been many things that I've wanted over the years, Professor. How about a professor whom actually cared to impart wisdom upon his pupils, for one? There was a certain allure that you had alluded to during first year of brewing glory and bottling fame, but when it came to your teaching skills, which only came to writing directions for us to follow without the slightest hint of what do to with the ingredients, prior, well, color me atad bit disappointed. I've looked into you, deeply Severus Snape and I've found there something, well..." Harry paused dramatically for a moment with alook of silent contemplation. "Lacking."

Harry paced back and forth, in front and in direct view of the dangling professor seemingly torn with the options as the presented themselves to him. He could do a great multitude of things to the readily available and reticent victim. Severus found himself, hopefully silently, soiling his robes. The dark lord himself didn't have the power to do what he was now bearing witness to and that, quite frankly, scared the shite from him utterly completely.

Suddenly and without the presence of a wand whatsoever, Harry waved his hands in front of Severus Snape and he found his forearms bare. He was able to move his head but that was about it and what he saw was asymbol of of his utter shame. He watched in abject horror as the dark mark that had been with him now for more than fifteen years changed from that of askull with a snake barreling from its mouth to that of a rather arrogant looking James Potter, hazel eyes and all, blowing him a raspberry.

That wasn't the worst of it, however. There was more to his shame and his body violated against him. He immediate felt a certain form of lubrication that filled his posterior and widened to make ready at the same point shivers enveloped his body prepared for the largest orgasm the man's body would never see. Every time that he would look upon his most hated rival's image he would receive the same reaction.



Unfortunately, for Severus "Snivellus" Snape, every time his OTHER master would call upon him, he would receive the burning, look upon his arm to see the same metamorphosis occur. He didn't get that information, however. What he found was Harry's Holy wand, now in his hand with a look of complete conviction.

"OBLIVIATE!" Harry's voice resounded into oblivion and Severus Snape found himself standing across the street looking at that insufferable brat's longing face staring out from his room at Number Four Privett Drive longingly and lost. Nothing to report here, he thought angrily to himself and with a crack of apparition, he was gone at the end of his shift.



The whole week was a relative myriad of Order members standing outside of his house. Harry had long ago set up wards to keep onlookers entertained. Each and every one of them were always manned, or womanned, given Nymphadora or Hestia's gender with a pocket Sneak-a-scope which would normally allow their prying eyes. They would only see what he wanted them to see. Lonely Harry, sickly Harry, frustratedly masturbating Harry, in the two girl's ever embarrassed shame. There was even one instance where avindictive Harry sent a hungry Hedwig out for a meal to Sturgis Podmore's eternal horror.

Harry Potter leaned back against his transformed California King bed, which coincidentally appeared to be smaller than that of a crib mattress to outside looker's-on, and smiled a truly happy smile. This week had its ups and its downs but it had most certainly been entertaining. His Metamorphmagus ability had most certainly led to the crimson blushes that adorn a female Auror and an Unspeakable.



/Granger Residence - Brighton, England UK/

Harry's trip to Hermione's house was a disaster. He had all of the material that he needed to perform a proper warning, however he didn't take into concideration that his more recent relationship might not stand the tide once Hermione saw Harry Perform magic outside of school.



"Harry James Potter!" Harry heard her familiar voice and quickly turned around to see her head sticking out from her upstairs bedroom window. She wore a look of inquisition, befuddlement, and wonder all in one. So much for the silent approach, Harry resigned. He facial expression, while all the above-mentioned descriptions were accurate, also held ; for a brief moment, joy at the sight of him. "Do not move, I'll be right down."



Nodding Harry found himself alone, again in her front yard, but that moment was just a fleeting passage in time as she rushed from the window, leaving it open before scrambling for proper evening attire. He heard her stumble and fumble, and curse, which brought a smirk to his face at the thought of her usual retort to Ron's Bloody Hell. /"Language, Ronald." /At the brief but quick sound of feet bounding down stairs, and then the quick opening of the front door in front of the house.



Before him, clad in a house coat, which obviously covered her familiar pajamas and oddly enough perfect replica Monty Python rabid rabbit slippers from Holy Grail. Harry stifled a laugh which earned him a quick smack atop his head and a look of indignation from his best friend and recently, through vast correspondence, girlfriend. Her stern look was quickly replaced by slight embarrassment, as she caught where Harry was looking, which happened to be her feet.

Hermione shifted her feet back and fourth, while looking at him the whole time. He couldn't take his eyes away from the footwear. She coughed a couple of times becoming more and more incomfortable.

"Holy Hand-gernade, Hermione, he whispered where only she could hear, and she immediately fell into a coughing/giggling fit.



"Honestly, only you, Harry, not my choice of footwear aside, which was a Christmas gift this past year from Daddy, what are you doing here, and where is your guard?" She asked, eager to find out why her boyfriend whom was supposed to be in Surrey, was now in Brighton, standing less than three feet away.



" I might have given them the slip." He offered, weakly.



"Might have, Harry?" She asked looking at him, dead in the eye.



"Well, it was this man named Madungus Fletcher..." He offered, again, looking back down towards her feet.



"Continue."



"Well, he might have been passed out, drunk, on my front porch at the time I left, and I might have, accidentally, mind you, kicked him a couple of times in the head. Purely chance, you see."

"And you didn't think to check on him after you accidentally kicked him a few times in the head?"



"Well, his state didn't chance. He didn't actually wake up all of a sudden. He sort of just laid there. I did, in my own defense, cover him back up a bit, as his feet were kind of lying exposed."



"Harry, what the bloody hell..." Hermione started.



"Language, Hermione!" Harry said, almost automatically, before he quickly covered his mouth.



"I agree with your boyfriend on this one, Hermione dear." A feminine voice called from behind her. Hermione whipped around quickly only to be caught in her mother's ire.



"Sorry mum." She said quickly.



"S'OK poppet, just don't make it a habit. Mr. Potter, so nice to see you again." Jane Granger said, as she passed her daughter by and extended her hand in welcome. "To what do you owe this honor?"



"Thanks, Mrs. Granger for bringing us on topic. I've come to add wards for you and your family. He explained as he reached into his pocket, retrieving a small box, and with a flick of his wrist his wand was now in his hand. He tapped the top of the box, and it grew in size.



"Harry, you're going to get in trouble. You know you're not supposed to do magic outside of school until we're seventeen." Hermione said worriedly.



"Hermione, do you have your wand on you?" He asked quickly, and at her nod, she produced it from her robe pocket. Harry touched the tip of his wand to that of Hermione's a muttered a string incantation that Hermione only vaguely recognized and was surprised with a brief light purple hued flash whom incased her wand for a matter of five seconds before it dispersed.



"Harry what have you done? Hermione said, looking at her quite sternly, now.



"Simple, Hermione, I removed the ministry's tracking spell on your wand, like I did to mine, previously. Going, give it a shot." He said, watching her the whole time. She stared at him in complete disbelief, but extended her wand, pointing it at the large crate that Harry had brought with him and uttered, clearly.



"Wingardium Leviosa." The crate rose a few feet off of the ground and stayed where she wanted it before returning it back to the ground. She remained quiet for a few minutes waiting for a ministry owl. When it didn't come she looked at Harry for a long hard moment before the corners of her mouth twitched only slightly into that of a innocent smile.



"Now we ought to have a better edge at being able to practice magic like the rest of the pure bloods, yes, Hermione?"



"You're brilliant, Harry. You'll have to tell me where you learned that spell and what you have been up to, of course. She looked at him and he smiled at her honestly, this time. This was the Hermione he knew, his best friend and when she was excited she was completely animated. She engulfed him into a very heart-felt warm hug. She released him after giving him a brief peck on the cheek. Looking at him now, she remembered the box. "What did you mean about wards, Harry? What's in the box? Can I help? What do I need to do?" She finished a string of questions, not giving him a moment to compose himself, and normally would be a bit flustered, had her not heard each and every questions.



"We're going to be installing anti-Death Eater wards, Hermione." He lifted the lid to the box and extracted one of his crystals and passed on to Hermione. He then took out an etched crystalline bowl, which had some of the same runes etched on it as did the other normal crystals. "These are ward stones, and the basin is for a quick activation ritual. I'm afraid that I will need a few drops of your blood and I will provide some of mine as well, and we will submerge the stones in the basin before placing them. There is no need for incantation. These are border stones which will be submerged into your yard. Of course you will help as you and I will be the only one's keyed into your wards, at least magically speaking. We'll do your parent's office, as well."



"Harry, you're going to have to tell me where you got all of this information. You haven't taken Ancient Runes and this, " She said holding up the crystal in front of her, "This, Harry, is well beyond seventh year work."



"Hermione, I promise that I will tell you everything that Ican, and that I trust you more than anyone else in the world, but now is not the time and on your front lawn is most certainly the most secretive of places. Rest assured I didn't come across the knowledge I possess by some dark and seedy means. Do you trust me, Hermione?" Harry asked, almost pleading with his eyes. She looked into the depths of his emerald gaze and without so much of a thought, answered immediately.



"With my life, Harry, and my heart." Smiling brilliantly at him, causing him to release a breath that found himself unaware that he had been holding.



The made quick work with the basin, soaking each of the crystal in a potion mixed with both Harry and Hermione's blood, plus a few added ingredients. The half-acre estate was covered in no time and as the last of the crystals had been put into place a visible dome shown and completely incased her home before hiding itself. Harry was relieved.



Walking with Hermione back toward the house they held hands, fingers intertwined and Hermione smiled brightly as her mum brought out a tray of refreshments. Placing it down on the back patio table. Hermione smiled brightly at her mum, before turning to Harry.



"Harry, you must try my mum's tea and savory biscuits. They're absolutely to die for although not too terribly Brittish, I'm afraid. Sitting down at the table Harry inspected the biscuits and there appeared to be your average brittish biscuit, however one bite told the different. Cheddar with chive and hints of rosemary and garlic. "Brilliant."

"Cheddar Serving Sticks, indigenous of Southern United States, in particular, Savannah, Georgia. The tea is a Chinese green with sperimint and lemongrass." She said, indicating for him to try the tea as well. He took it with two sugars, when the dentist wasn't looking and found it refreshing as well.

With a flick of his wrist, his wand was out at the ready again. A silent spell indicated that it was already 7:30. Silently cursing himself he looked at Hermione and she could tell that his stay today was over.

She walked him to retrieve his box, but before he shrunk it down he reached inside and pulled out a small pocket mirror and handed it to her.



"Say my name clearly into the mirror and I will appear in it. Let's talk later tonight?" Harry asked.



"Rest assured, Harry, you won't get that far from me. You still have some questions that I need answering." She said before leaning her head into him and catching him off guard, for once and his lips crushed slowly into his. He felt her mouth open slight, offering entrance. Harry slowly and deliberately explored her mouth while folding his arms gently around her. Braking for fresh air, they leaned their heads together.



What Hermione didn't see was Harry wandless and silently he shrunk and pocketed his crate, and something else that shouldn't have happened. He Apparated away, leaving her all flustered.



"BOYS!" She said with a huff, tapping her still rabid rabbit clad foot before making her way back into the house.

Sign up to rate and review this story