Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Clanluna

Chapter 7: Women-Who-Hunt

by selenepotter

Brun's Decision

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Luna - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2007-10-17 - Updated: 2007-10-17 - 3070 words - Complete

?Blocked
Clanluna

Chapter 7: Women-Who-Hunt

Harry Potter is owned by JK Rowling

Earth’s Children is owned by Jean Auel



Brun’s Clan List

Deceased members:
Uba – mother of Creb, Brun and Iza
---Iza – Uba’s mother, adopted mother of Ayla
Dorv

Living Members
Brun (32) – leader (Bison totem)
---Ebra (39) – Broud’s mother

Grod (28) – son of the mate of Zoug (Brown Bear totem)
---Uka (24) – Ebra’s sister
---Zoug (42) – second in command to the leader before Brun


Creb (35) – 1st ranked Mog-ur, 1st Weez-Ur
---Luna (19) – 1st Weech (Spirit Deer totem)
-------Zeen – (0) ½ Clan son of Luna
---Zar (19) ½ Clan man from the South (Middle East) (Cave Bear Totem)
---Ayla (13) – Clan’s first ranked medicine woman (Cave Lion totem) 2nd Weech, Zar’s Mate
--------Durc (2) – Ayla’s ½ Clan son, Grev’s milk brother (Gray Wolf totem)
--------Iza (0) – Ayla’s ¼ Clan daughter



Broud (20) – future leader (Wooly Rhinoceros totem)
---Oga (16) – Broud’s mate
-------Brac (7) – Oga’s first son
-------Grev (3) – Oga’s second son


Goov (19) – Mog-ur’s acolyte (Aurochs totem/Ursus totem)
---Ovra (17) – Goov’s mate, childless (Beaver totem)



Droog (30) – toolmaker, Aga’s second mate
---Aga (23) – Droog’s second mate
------Groob (5) – Aga’s son born to Droog’s hearth
---Aba (34)


Crug (21)
---Ika (19) – Crug’s mate
------Igra (5) – Ika’s daughter


Vorn (12) –
---Uba (7) – medicine woman, childless

Borg (8) – Boar totem
---Ona (8) – Owl totem

As soon as they returned to the cave, Ayla went straight to Brun’s Hearth and sat down in front of the Leader, waiting for permission to speak. He couldn’t imagine what could be bothering the Medicine Woman, until he noticed the overly large bow and baby sized spear she was carrying. Brun tapped her on the shoulder.

“This woman is grieved to report that she and Luna have broken a Clan Taboo,” signed Ayla.

“Where did you get this baby spear?” asked Brun.

“Luna made it with her Weech stick,” replied Ayla. “We used the bow to throw them like a sling throws stones.”

“This Leader will consult with the other men and let you know my decision on the morning,” pronounced Brun.

Chapter 7: Women-Who-Hunt

The men were all gathered in the sacred chamber of the Cave. Goov had used a piece of leather to pick up the baby spear and bow that Ayla and Luna had dared to use and placed it in the center of the circle of men.

“So now that you all know what the women of The Mog-Ur’s hearth have done, this Leader would hear your thoughts on the matter,” signed Brun.

“When we made Luna a Woman-Who-Hunts, we allowed her to use her Weech stick for hunting,” began Creb. “She used her Weech stick to make this overly large bow and baby spear. This man thinks that she should not be punished for using her Spirit ways in a manner that we did not foresee.”

“This man doesn’t know why we even acknowledge this Spirit in the first place,” signed Broud. “We should Curse both these women for their offense!”

“What does it matter if our Women-Who-Hunt use a bow to throw baby spears?” signed Grod. “They would be lucky to bring down a hamster with such flimsy spears! This man thinks that we should limit the size of spear that they are allowed to use and only allow them to be thrown by the bow.”

“Women using spears is not Clan,” signed Crug. “But this man does see what harm it can do to let the Women-Who-Hunt play with toys.”

“These baby spears are different from anything this man could make,” Signed Droog. “This man thinks that the Weech should be allowed to make and use any weapon that a man is unable to make.”

“This man says spare the Women-Who Hunt,” signed Goov. “The Mog-Ur’s vision foretold that the Weech would be the key to the future of the Clan. Perhaps this is part of what we need her for? None of us would have thought of using a pointed stick and a bow for anything but making fire.”

“This man can not be impartial concerning his mate,” signed Zar. “But it should count for something that she confessed what she had done immediately. This man would ask that we spare his and The Mog-Ur’s mates.”

“This man agrees with the future leader,” signed Vorn. “Curse them.”

“Yes, Curse them,” agreed Borg.

“Perhaps we could restrict the use of a bow as a weapon to Women-Who-Hunt?” suggested Zoug.

“Thank you for your ideas,” signed Brun. “You have given this Leader much to think about. In the morning this Leader will inform the Clan of my decision.”


The next morning Brun called the whole Clan together.

“Ayla, Luna, this is the decision of your Leader. You will be allowed to use the bow to throw baby spears when hunting.”

Ayla was relieved! She would be allowed to live!

Later that morning, after nursing their children, Ayla and Luna left their children in Uba’s care and took the bow out to practice some more. Ayla found that she was improving at using the bow much faster than Luna was. The Weech had to transfigure many arrows to keep them supplied for their practice. Finally, they stopped to rest.

“Luna, when you’re relieving Crebs needs, why to you do all those other things?” inquired Ayla.

“What kinds of things?” asked Luna.

“That put your mouths on each other,” replied Ayla.

“Oh! That helps relieve my needs,” explained Luna.

“Women have needs?” asked Ayla, incredulously.

“Of course we do! Don’t you have needs that Zar relieves?” pried Luna.

“Well I do like the feeling of Zar relieving his needs with me, but I don’t quite think it relieves need for me,” stated Ayla. “Do you think you could teach him how to relieve my needs?”

“I would be glad to,” replied Luna.

The two women gathered a few plants for their hearth’s dinner before heading back to the cave. When they arrived, Zar was out hunting with the men and Creb was meditating at their hearth.

“Creb? Ayla wants this Weech to teach Zar how to relieve her needs,” explained Luna. “Would you mind it this Weech relieved her needs with them?”

“Why would this man mind?” asked Creb. “It is normal for men of the Clan to use each other’s mates.”

“Oh, thank you Creb” said Luna as she lunged forward to give her mate a hug and a kiss.

After dinner, the women nursed their babies and put them to bed. Then, their hands went still for a moment until Luna caught Ayla’s eye and saw her blush.

“Zar,” called Luna as she gave him “the Signal”.

“You can’t give me that Signal! You’re a woman!” exclaimed Zar.

“This Weech just did,” stated Luna. “She wants to teach you how to relieve Ayla’s needs.” Luna then, gave “the Signal” to Ayla.

“Now the first thing you need to know is kissing,” explained Luna. “You pucker your lips and press them against hers like this.”

Luna gave Ayla a lingering kiss.

“Now do it to this Weech,” commanded Luna.

Zar leaned forward and planted his lips on Luna’s for a moment before parting.

“This can do a lot to give a woman needs to relieve but we like it ever better if you lick our lips and tongue, like this:”

Luna kissed Ayla again before licking her lips. When Ayla parted her lips slightly, Luna slid her tongue into Ayla’s mouth and caressed her tongue with her own. Ayla hummed with pleasure.

“You try,” signed Luna as she pressed her lips on Zar’s.

Zar found his self, humming with pleasure in harmony with Luna as they tongue kissed.

“Very good! Now try Ayla,” commanded Luna.

Taking her head in his hands, Zar began tongue kissing his mate. For the first time, Ayla felt a need growing within her, a need she wanted to relieve! After few minutes, Luna interrupted them.

“The next step is to untie each other’s wrap while you Kiss,” explained Luna as she started kissing Ayla again and untying her wrap until it fell off her. Once Ayla was naked, Luna broke off and turned to Zar.

“Now you do,” signed Luna as she pulled him into a kiss.

Zar kissed her with enthusiasm as her untied her wrap. Once Luna was also naked, she broke off and returned to Ayla.

“We like it a lot if you caress our breasts,” explained Luna as she lightly rubbed Ayla’s. “In addition to light touch feeling good, we also like it if you lightly pinch or twist the nipple like this: It especially feels good if you do it while kissing.”

Luna began kissing Ayla and caressing her breasts. Ayla returned the touch and each of them felt their need growing. After their passion grew for a bit, Luna broke off and had Zar do it to her and then to Ayla. By now, Luna was having trouble restraining herself from jumping onto and impaling herself on Zar.

“We also like it if you kiss our breasts and nurse on us,” explained Luna, as she began doing that to Ayla.

“Mmmm! It feels different from when a baby nurses,” signed Ayla.

As Luna sucked Ayla’s breast, she couldn’t believe how good it tasted! It was sweeter than cow’s milk! Luna was reminded that it had been more than a year since she had had a decent pudding or dairy product of any kind. Only promising her self that she would ask Ayla to let her nurse again in the future gave Luna the strength of will to break off so that Zar could try it with her and Ayla.

While Zar was kissing and suckling one of Luna’s breasts, Ayla tried the other one. Luna felt like she was in heaven! When Zar tried it on Ayla, Luna returned to her other breast.

They continued as Luna taught Zar how to please Ayla is every way she knew how and when he finally entered her and relieved his needs, Ayla felt that it was mutual for the first time!

Although he had been pretending to meditate, Creb had been watching his mate with the other couple of his hearth. When Ayla and her mate started nearing the end, Creb gave his mate the Signal. Luna jumped onto him and when she took him in, he could tell that she was completely ready for him. She rode him with abandon until both their needs had been relieved.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Over the rest of the summer, Ayla and Luna continued to practice using the bow and the baby spears. Ayla found she didn’t like it as much as her sling because it was obvious to the Clan what they were planning to do when they went out with the bow. But she could carry her sling tucked in her belt all the time and engage in plant gathering activities until game appeared.

Luna also began nursing off Ayla. She was careful to let Iza nurse first so that there would be plenty of milk for Ayla’s daughter. And the increased demand, led to increased production, enough that Durc and Grev could occasionally nurse from Ayla even though Oga had nearly weaned them. Often Luna’s nursing off Ayla would lead to a little mutual needs relieving and that would cause their mates to give them “The Signal.”

One day towards the end of summer, Luna asked Ayla to go hunting with her. Ayla gathered up her bow and her quiver of arrows and made sure to tuck her sling into her belt. As they made their way onto the plains, Luna pulled out her broom and enlarged it, then kicked off to do a little scouting. As she watched Luna fly away, Ayla remembered how terrified she had been the one time Luna had given her a ride. Soon, Luna returned.

“There is a couple of Wooly Rhinos just over that hill,” signed Luna. “This Weech will fly around the other side of them and stun one. You sneak up on the other one and shoot it with your bow.”

“Are you sure that I can kill such a large animal with such little spears?” asked Ayla.

“Yes, this will work,” assured Luna. Trust this Weech.”

Luna kicked off again and flew in a wide circle to the other side of pair. Ayla carefully stalked towards the rhinos. Suddenly Luna came swooping down low at their prey and silently cast a stunner at one of the wooly rhinos. The other charged straight for Ayla!

Ayla notched her bow and let fly an arrow that caught the rhino in the shoulder. This only made it madder and it continued to bear down on her. Her second arrow went through the eye of the beast at point blank range. Luna still had to swoop down and rescue Ayla from being crushed as the momentum of the animal kept it moving towards her even after it had died.

When Luna set Ayla down the two women took in the side of the two downed animals. They were successful!

Luna levitated their kills and conjured a knife to cut each of their throats to let them bleed-out. They did a simple field dressing and each ate a piece of liver. Then, she shrunk them and put them in a fold of her wrap.

When they arrived back at the cave, Luna pulled out their kills and enlarged them. The whole Clan jumped back in surprise as the two large dead animals appeared in their midst. Broud in particular seemed angry that the two women had killed his totem. But he didn’t say a word to them as he silently fumed.

This was the first of several rhino hunts for the women. For some reason, it was the prey they most commonly found and none of the male hunters did.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

By winter, Luna had been able to teach Ayla how to perform several simple charms with her wand. But even though sharing each other’s language had helped her teach Ayla, Creb was completely unable to pronounce command words.

“This Weech wonders if you might find it easier to cast spells silently,” Luna suggested to her mate. “Normally, silent casting is taught later because it is more difficult. But with your memory, this Weech thinks you might find it easier to cast silently. You can remember the movements, so picture me in your head saying Wingardium Leviosa!”

Creb did as Luna told him, swished and flicked his wand and remembered her saying the command word. The cup rose a little into the air before falling.

“You did it Creb!” exclaimed Luna and she hugged him.

As the winter progressed, Creb became better at magic than Ayla. With his memory, he could remember any spell Luna showed him. So Luna tried teaching them to read, starting with numbers. But Creb’s brain was not able to grasp the concept. While he could understand why five marks indicated the number five. He was totally unable to understand how the figure ‘5’ could represent the number five. And letters were even more difficult for him. Zar and Durc did not prove to be so limited. They were making almost as rapid progress as Ayla was in learning to read. Only Durc’s limited attention span seemed to hold him back, but that would improve with age.

During the winter, Uba had her stillborn twins.

By spring, Creb had made a lot of progress in learning to use his wand. One morning, he hobbled over the Brun’s hearth.

“Brun, this man has decided to step down as Mog-Ur,” signed Creb.

“This Leader can not say that he is surprised,” replied Brun. “In fact, this man was considering handing down the leadership to Broud. He has matured a lot since the Clan Gathering. We should step down together, my sibling. But although being Leader requires a certain amount of fitness to lead hunts, being mog-ur is a more spiritual activity. Why are you stepping down? You could continue to be Mog-Ur for many more years.”

“Although this is true, Now that this man is learning to use his Weez-Ur stick, he feels that he is neglecting his duties as Mog-Ur,” replied Creb. “Let Goov be the mog-ur now. This man has truly become a Weez-Ur.”

Brun nodded his understanding.

They made the transition at dawn. When Creb make the motions to call the spirits and hand the position of mog-ur down to Goov, the Clan felt that years had rolled away and he was once again the most powerful of Mog-Urs. Then Goov preformed the ceremony to transfer the Leadership to Broud with much less skill.

“Now that we have a new Leader this man will be making a few changes,” announced Broud. “First of all, this Leader will be promoting Vorn to 2nd ranked Hunter. He will also be demoting Zar to last ranked hunter. Zar, you will no longer be allowed to throw your spears but will hunt like a proper man of the Clan. Secondly, Weech and Weez-Ur will no longer be recognized positions in this Clan. Also, no more deformed children will be allowed to live. And finally, there is a Spirit in our midst, a Spirit that you have all been acknowledging. Our former mog-ur has even mated her! This will not longer be allowed! Goov, you will send her back to the spirit world.”

The whole Clan was shocked at Broud’s outburst. How could he do such a thing? No one was more shocked and disappointed than Brun. All this time he thought the son of his mate had matured, he had, instead been biding his time waiting to get revenge on a couple of women!

Creb sadly turned and hobbled back into the cave. He suddenly looked very old.

“Broud!” yelled Ayla. “You can’t do that! She’s Creb’s mate!”

“Shut up!” gestured Broud, as he hit Ayla and knocked her back. “You’ve been too insolent and willful for too long! Curse her Goov!”

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” yelled Luna, in English.

Suddenly the Clan were knocked off their feet as an earthquake shook them!




Author's note: I was just starting to lose heart. I thought no one was reading. (Nobody had responded to to my last few chapters)
Sign up to rate and review this story