Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Clanluna

Chapter 5: Mated!

by selenepotter

Chapter 5: Mated!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Luna - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2007-10-12 - Updated: 2007-10-13 - 3585 words - Complete

?Blocked
Clanluna

Chapter 5: Mated!

Harry Potter is owned by JK Rowling

Earth’s Children is owned by Jean Auel



Brun’s Clan List

Deceased members:
Uba – mother of Creb, Brun and Iza
Iza – Uba’s mother, adopted mother of Ayla
Dorv

Brun (31) – leader (Bison totem)
Ebra (29) – Broud’s mother

Zoug (41) – second in command to the leader before Brun
---Grod (27) – son of the mate of Zoug (Brown Bear totem)
---Uka (25) – Ebra’s sister

Creb (34) – 1st ranked Mog-ur, 1st Weez-Ur
---Luna (18) – 1st Weech
---Zar (18) ½ Clan man from the South (Middle East)
---Ayla (12) – Clan’s first ranked medicine woman (Cave Lion totem) 2nd Weech, Zar’s Mate
---Durc (1) – Ayla’s son, Grev’s milk brother (Gray Wolf totem)
---Uba (6) – medicine woman, childless



Broud (19) – future leader (Wooly Rhinoceros totem)
Oga (15) – Broud’s mate
---Brac (6) – Oga’s first son
---Grev (2) – Oga’s second son


Goov (18) – Mog-ur’s acolyte (Aurochs totem/Ursus totem)
Ovra (16) – Goov’s mate, childless (Beaver totem)


Aba (33)
---Droog (29) – toolmaker, Aga’s second mate
---Aga (22) – Droog’s second mate
------Groob (4) – Aga’s son born to Droog’s hearth
------Vorn (11) –
------Ona (7) – Owl totem



Crug (20)
Ika (18) – Crug’s mate
---Igra (4) – Ika’s daughter
---Borg (7) – Boar totem



Next Ayla and Zar were brought before the Mog-Ur by Goov. The Mog-Ur painted the sign of the Cave Lion over Ayla’s scars. He then painted the sign of the Cave bear over them.

“The Spirit of the Cave Bear has over come the Spirit of the Cave Lion!”

Ayla couldn’t believe it! She was mated! She sat at Zar’s feet and waited until he tapped her on the shoulder. When he did so, she got up and followed him as he led her back to Creb’s hearth.

Goov, then, brought Luna back before The Mog-Ur. He painted the Sign of the Spirit Deer on Luna again, then painted his own Cave Bear Sign over it.

“The Spirit of the Cave Bear has over come the Spirit of the Spirit Deer!”

Luna didn’t know what was going on, so Goov helped her by gently pushing her into a seated position. Creb then tapped her on the shoulder and headed back to his hearth. Luna followed.

The hands of the Clan flew into a flurry of motion as they couldn’t believe what they had just seen!

Chapter 5: Mated!

All of a sudden, the Clan had two Women-who-Hunt! Creb, The Mog-Ur hadn’t asked a woman to relieve his needs in years, (until recently) Now he was mated! And Ayla, the woman who was too big and ugly for anyone to want as a mate, had been mated to a man who was bigger than her!

When Luna got back to the hearth, Ayla had already put stones in the fire to make tea. Luna pulled out her wand and helped heat up the stones in the fire so that Ayla could take them out of the fire a few at a time and drop them into a bowl filled with water and herbs to heat it. While they were making tea, Luna asked Ayla a few questions.

“Ayla, what mean?” asked Luna as she pointed to the symbols that had been painted on her chest.

“Those symbols mean that you and Creb are mated now, just as these mean that Zar is mated to me?” replied Ayla.

“What mean mated?” asked Luna.

“Mated means that Creb is offering to take responsibility for bring meat to the hearth,” began Ayla. “Although he doesn’t hunt, he does get and mog-ur’s share of each hunt. He is also taking responsibility for any children you might have. You in turn must cook for him, gather plants and perform the other women’s tasks that he is unable to do because he doesn’t have the memories. For the next many (14) days we have to remain in this hearth except for emptying the night basket. Our mates may relieve their need with us, but we are expected to sleep apart from our mates.” (Ayla said the English word: fourteen, at the same time she made the Clan sign: many, which indicated more than three.) Ayla was grateful to Luna for teaching her the counting words.

Soon the tea was ready and each woman poured a cup and brought it to their mates. Ayla sat in front of Zar, waiting to be acknowledged. Luna started to hand the cup to Creb, but when she saw what Ayla was doing, she imitated the young woman’s actions. Zar tapped Ayla on the shoulder, which was her cue to sign:

“This woman has brought her mate some tea,”

Luna imitated Ayla’s actions and for a while, the two men sipped their tea. When he had finished, Creb gave Luna “the signal.” Luna started to untie her wrap but Creb pulled her hands away.

“No, relieve my needs the Clan way,” signed Creb.

Luna knelt and presented. Her mate responded, by coming up from behind and entering her. As soon as she felt him start to enter, she rocked back to meet him. As he thrust into her, she rocked back to meet him, stroke for stroke. Although this wasn’t her favorite position, she did, like how deep it allowed him to go into her. Her soft moans let him know how much she was enjoying this and his grunts told her when he was done. When he finished, Creb pulled out of her and rolled onto his back. He pulled her closer so he could kiss her the way she liked. And she moaned in response and pulled up a breast for him to suck on.

Ayla and Zar pretended to ignore the other couple at their hearth as Zar sipped on his tea. Ayla was a bit apprehensive about relieving her mate’s needs. None of the other men of the Clan had ever asked her to relieve their needs. They thought she was too big and ugly. The sole exception had been Broud. But he only made her because she hated it. At first, Broud had forced her to relieve his needs. But after he had beaten her enough, she had learned to comply. By the time she had discovered she was pregnant with Durc, she didn’t even mind it anymore. But not minding was very different from actually enjoying it as Luna seemed to. Right now, Creb was licking her in the place that babies came from and Luna was moaning and thrashing against him.

“What is that Sign Creb used mean?” asked Zar as he gave Ayla “the signal.”

Ayla didn’t hesitate. She knew that as a Clan woman, she had no right to refuse. Broud had painfully taught her that lesson. She quickly knelt, facing was from Zar and leaned forward to present. She mentally prepared herself for the unpleasantness to come.

Zar didn’t know what to think of his new mates actions. But the sight of her on all fours with her vulva showing under her wrap excited a hunger deep within him. He came forward and stroked her vulva gently, causing an involuntary shudder of delight in Ayla. Zar continued running his hands across her vulva as her arousal grew until he found the opening of her yoni. Gently inserting a finger, Zar felt the moist wetness within. He positioned him self behind her and slowly slid into her. Once he was in her fully, he pulled out and thrush in again causing her to gasp in surprise and pleasure. Zar began thrusting faster as his mate’s moans became more audible, until he exploded with release. Once he was finished, Zar pulled her on her side and spooned her for a while before moving to his separate sleeping place for the night.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

When Luna awoke the next morning, she felt queasy and immediately lost the contents of her stomach into the night basket.

“Luna! Are you feeling ill?” asked Ayla. She had her suspicions about Luna’s condition. “When was the last time you had your woman’s curse?”

“My what?” asked Luna, not understanding.

“Your monthly bleeding,” inquired Ayla.

“Oh! Many days before this Weech come here,” signed Luna as she held up ten fingers.

“Luna, I think your totem might have been defeated,” explained Ayla.

“Yes! Small man!” signed Luna as she rubbed her tummy.

With her divinatory ability, Luna had known that she and Creb had made a baby their first time. But she had not known how to say it in the Clan’s language or if she would be believed. She had been pregnant before. But she had aborted that one as soon as she escaped from the Death Eaters. This one, she was planning to keep. She still had trouble with the concept of being married. She hadn’t even been asked. What kind of people were this Clan?

Luna reached for the pile of clothes that she had shed the night before when Ayla had dressed her in a Clan style wrap. In the pocket of her robe was her trunk. Luna pulled it out and enlarged it. From out of it, she pulled a fresh robe, skirt and blouse. She was not used to the chill of the cave. After getting dressed, Luna folded yesterday’s clothes and put them in the trunk, then, with a wave of her wand, shrunk her trunk and put it back in her pocket. Luna was thankful for the warming charms on her robe, as she wasn’t used to the chill of an Ice Age summer.

They were preparing breakfast for their men when an owl flew into the cave and landed on Luna’s shoulder.

“Ansalong!” greeted Luna. “Where have you been? I haven’t seen you in a week!”

“Hoot!” replied her owl.

“Luna! There is an owl on your shoulder,” signed Ayla.

“Yes! Luna Owl!” signed Luna, as she pulled out and enlarged her trunk, and removed and enlarged the owl’s cage.

Ansalong flew into her cage and went to sleep.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Over the next fortnight, in addition to lots of need relieving, Ayla and Creb worked on teaching their mates their Clan’s signs. Zar only knew the ancient language and the signs of his mother. Luna also tried teaching some English. But Zar proved to be just as incapable of learning a spoken language as Creb was. While they were in their period of isolation, Durc and Uba were staying with Grod. Uba took Durc to the women of the Clan when he needed to nurse.

But as the two weeks progressed, Luna became more and more ill. She couldn’t keep any food down. Finally, she knew she had no choice. She would have to make a half-breed potion. She used this as an excuse to inventory her possessions. After enlarging the trunk, she started pulling things out of it. She had her broom, 7 school robes. 5 skirts, 10 blouses. 3 knickers, 13 socks. One pair of leg warmers, 2 tube tops, a reusable pad, her ring, a make-up kit, 2 spare wands, 7 quills, 20 scrolls of parchment, 5 years of Herbology textbooks, 5 years of Potions textbooks, 5 years of Divination textbooks, 7 years of Transfiguration textbooks, 7 years of Charms textbooks, 7 years of Defense Against the Dark Arts textbooks, 5 years of Care of Magical Creatures Textbooks,

“What are these?” asked Ayla as she picked up a book and started stroking its’ spine.

A purring sound made Luna look up. She was horrified to so that Ayla had unbound her copy of The Monster Book of Monsters and was looking through it! Ayla was still stroking the book’s spine as she flipped through its’ pages.

“No Ayla! Book bite!” warned Luna as she gently took the book from her friend and retied it shut before adding it to the pile. Luna returned to inventorying her possessions.

5 years of History Textbooks, 5 years of Ancient Rules Textbooks, a Crystal Ball, a Tarot deck, a set of runes, a copper cauldron, A lion headed hat,

“ROAR!” the hat gave off a sound that sounded to the clan like a young cave lion in the mog-ur’s hearth when Luna picked it up.

All of the men in the Clan grabbed their spears and came running!

Zar had been annoying Creb with his many questions on what it was that a mog-ur did. Although Creb was trying to answer each question patiently, he was almost relieved when their conversation was interrupted by a: “ROAR!”

Creb reached for his walking stick while Zar leaped for his spear!

“Head covering!” explained Luna as she reached into her trunk and pulled out a hat with what looked like the life sized Head of an African lion on it. Its’ eyes moved, its’ mouth opened when it roared, to the members of the Clan, it looked like the head of a still living young cave lion had been cut off and perched on Luna’s head.

“That looks like a cave lion!” signed Ayla, as she showed Luna where the cave lion had raked her leg.

“Ayla head!” signed Luna as she put the hat on Ayla’s head.

“Ayla! What is that on your head?” demanded Zar.

“It is a hat. Luna gave it to me,” replied Ayla.

Seeing that Zar was handling it, Brun waved off the other men and they resumed pretending that they weren’t watching what was going on in The Mog-Ur’s hearth as they returned to their own hearths.

“Luna head covering two,” signed Luna as she pulled out another hat and put it on her head. This one had what appeared to be a life sized living eagle perched on it.

“Screeeee!” called the eagle, as everyone in the cave turned to look.

Removing the hat, Luna put it on top of a pile of books. Finally, she had gotten to her potions supplies. She had never been that good at potions. That was why she hadn’t taken it as a N.E.W.T. subject. Still, this potion should be easy enough, provided she had the necessary ingredients. She looked at all the things she had, many of which were irreplaceable. Some of her potion supplies were edible. She held up a vial of black pepper. In the middle ages, it had literally been worth its’ weight in gold. Now, it was priceless! That small vial of hers contained all the black pepper in the world! Luna pulled out a jar of cocoa beans, the world’s entire supply, enough to make a single bite sized piece of chocolate. (If she could get some milk and sugar and butter!)

Finally, Luna had assembled the ingredients she needed to make half-breed potion, the potion that had allowed the births of Professors Hagrid and Flitwick. Luna built up the fire to the proper intensity. (No Bunsen burner was available)

“Ayla Fire stay,” signed Luna, hoping that her new friend would understand.

Luna then conjured an iron stand to hold her cauldron over the fire and began making her potion. Ayla watched with great interest. Creb pretended to meditate, but he was watching the two women like a hawk. Zar watched them with less subtlety.

Finally, she was done. Several of the ingredients had been her entire supply. Luna emptied her cauldron into a cup and drank. Instantly, she felt her stomach settling down. The potion had worked.

Luna put away her things and helped Ayla prepare a supper for their men. After Supper, Creb began putting on his Cave Bear skin. Seeing him putting on ceremonial garb, Luna opened her trunk and put her Eagle Hat back on.

“Screeee!” said the eagle hat.

“No Luna, you must stay with the women. Come, Zar,” said The Mog Ur as he led Ayla’s mate to join the other men in the back chamber for the men’s ritual.

Ayla and Creb had already traded bowls before the men left. Ayla grabbed her bowl and stepped out of their hearth for the first time in two weeks. She greeted her son and sister with a hug before giving them each a sip from the bowl. Luna followed Ayla to each hearth as she offer the bowl to each woman or child at the hearth. Once the children had gone to sleep, Ayla and Luna drank from the bowl, then the women drank some more. Soon, Luna began to feel the hallucinogenic affects of the potion Ayla had offered her. Ayla was tapping a rhythm on the bottom of the now empty bowl. First, Ebra, then Oga started dancing outside the entrance of the cave. Soon all the women had joined in. Luna had never heard a rhythm like this before. It made her want to move on a primal level. The women began throwing off their wraps as they heated up, and soon Luna was dancing naked with the other women to a rhythm she could hear in her head. It was then that she noticed that Ayla was no longer drumming on the bowl, but had joined the others in the dance. They threw their all into the dance and by dawn, they had collapsed in a naked heap on the ground.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In the morning, Uba came and awoke Ayla. She let Luna sleep, and by the time the witch from the future had awoken, she found herself alone lying naked in the dirt outside the cave. Inside, the other women were preparing breakfast for their hearths. Luna gathered up her clothes in a heap and carried them into the cave. Once back at Creb’s Hearth, Luna cast some cleaning charms on herself and her clothes, folding them and pull a fresh set from her trunk to wear. By the time she was dressed, Ayla was finished with the morning tea and soup.

Ayla pour a cup of tea for both men, grabbed one, and sat in front of Zar with her head bowed. Luna started to hand the other one to Creb, but stooped herself and imitated Ayla’s actions.

After Breakfast, Ayla tucked her sling into her belt, grabbed a collecting basket for each of them and took, Luna, Uba and Durc to gather herbs for her Medicine bag. Luna couldn’t believe the wide variety of Herb that grew here. She knew that someone more gifted in Herbology, like her friend, Neville, would be overjoyed to have this opportunity. There where many plants that Luna didn’t recognize because they had gone extinct by her time. Ayla was very patient as she taught Luna and Uba which plants to gather. Late in the afternoon, Ayla spotted a fox.

Thwap! Thwap!

Ayla’s sling flung two stones that killed the fox. Luna could believe the remarkable skill that her companion had with the sling! Uba ran forward, retrived the fox and pulled out her knife to skin it.

“Uba, I can do that myself,” signed Ayla.

“No, let me,” replied Uba. “You killed it, so I should clean it.”

“Well it least use my knife,” protested Ayla, as she handed her adopted sister the steel knife that Luna had conjured for her. Although it wasn’t as sharp as a flint knife, it was much sturdier and the handle made it easier to use.

As the three females and baby headed back to the cave, Ayla began to fear how her new mate would react to her hunting. Surely Brun must have warned him that she was a Woman-who-hunts? Would Zar allow her to continue to hunt?

When they came into the cave, Zar took one look at the fresh fox pelt draped over Ayla’s should and signed:

“Where did you get the fox?”

“This woman killed it with her sling,” replied Ayla.

“Really? That’s great! This man would like to see you use your sling sometime,” replied Zar.

“Then you do not mind that the woman is a woman-who-hunts?” asked Ayla.

“Why would this man object?” countered Zar. “When this man was a boy, it would have been good is his mother had been able to hunt. Until this man leaned how to, we had to go naked and eat only the plants she could gather.”

Ayla breathed a sign of relief at her mate’s open mindedness.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

After several weeks, a strange man of the Clan showed up at their cave. After speaking with Brun at his hearth for a while, the leader escorted their visitor back to the Mog-Ur’s hearth. Ayla feared that their visitor might be from the Clan that had express interest in mating her. She had grown to me quite happy with her current mate and feared leaving the only Clan she had ever known.

“Ayla, this is Vond,” signed Brun. “He has traveled from a nearby Clan to seek your advice. One of their women is sick and their Medicine Woman is unable to heal her.”

“This Medicine Woman would be happy to serve it what ever way she is needed,” replied Ayla, submissively.

“Our Clan needs your advice” stated Vond.

Luna and Uba took up the slack and prepared an evening meal for their hearth and it’s visitor while Ayla discussed the sick member of of Vond’s Clan with him. As they talked, she could see in his eye’s his respect for her healing abilites growing. They continued talking until well after dinner. Finally, Vond turned to Zar and said:

“May I have your permission to relieve my needs with your mate?”
Sign up to rate and review this story