Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Horus Goes Home: Saga 1: Back Again

Chapter 3: Summer Vacation 1 - Part 1: Local London Hunters Hellsing

by SamStone

Meet some associates and kill things together.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Horror - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2007-09-23 - Updated: 2007-09-23 - 9010 words

?Blocked
************

Chapter 3: Summer Vacation 1 - Part 1: Local London Hunters Hellsing

************

To anyone looking about there was a guy in skin tight clothing with aface mask, goggles and a weird engraved metal plate as a fore head protector bounding around the various buildings in London. That is when he was still long enough not to be dismissed as an optical illusion passing in the periphery of ones eyes. Still most if they saw him might think an action movie was being filmed and thus promptly ignore him. Film makers were a strange sort and had started to get more approval for their films again in London than let the films be sent to one of the colonies.

'Hmm wonder what those are?' he thought as he looked down at the ground at the milling zombies as he hung from one of the under hangs. 'They look a bit like zombies, but their necromantic signature is off. No signs of who raised them and they seem a little bit to feral for there own good. Best deal with them now.'

Horus jumped into the group of ghouls landing in a crouch with his blades sliding into his hands and once they were in place he suddenly moved as his form blurred for a moment. If one had blinked, they would have missed the flash of his blades as they returned to the ready position. A drop of blood fell from his blades before retracting up into his sleeves as he rose from his crouch into a standing position. The ambling ghouls started to move when they fall apart in chunks with their limbs and heads falling to the ground in heaps.

"Pathetic," Horus said as he turned to leave the decomposing ghouls. "There just does not seem to be any challenges here anymore. Still I need to find your maker and deal with it in a rather brutal manner," he told the corpses as he noticed he was being watched.

As he looked around, a rather large number of troops armed with assault rifles came out with two rather interesting looking individuals. One man dressed in a Victorian style with a red leather jacket and John Lennon glasses and the other a rather young looking lady dressed in rather tight shorts, a tight uniform shirt and rather interesting boots with a rather large gun slung in her arms.

'Did you see him move Police Girl,' the guy thought at the girl with adefinite under tone of interest in his mental voice.

'No master I did not. How can anyone human be that fast? He does not feel like a Nosferatu,' the girl questioned back.

"A rather anti climactic night don't you think?" Horus asked them wondering what the look they had shot each other was about. 'Hmm seems like either they know each other well enough to read each other or they are capable of telepathic communications,' he thought.'Either way best to be cautious. Wouldn't want to get in any trouble although it may be fun.'

"You seem to like dispatching these troublesome ghouls, however much it ruins my fun," the man in red said stressing on that he was rather bored and had hoped these meager ghouls could at least momentarily alleviate his boredom.

"While I do feel a slight pang for ruining the fun of such an interesting fellow, why are you here? I already have too many nuisances bugging me. Besides I don't know who you are and why you would deal with such weak trash?" Horus asked.

"You may call me Alucard and this is Seras Victoria, the Police Girl. We work for Sir Integra Fairbook Windgates Hellsing of the Royal Protestant Knights," Alucard explained.

"Well since you introduced yourself, my name is Horus. So Hellsing, is that any relations to the Van Helsings? Then again, there is still the matter of your lack of heat and heart beat. So why would an organization founded by one of the more intense hunters, employ the undead to combat threats?" Horus asked while in a thoughtful pose.

"Sir Integra follows in Abraham's business, ridding the world of the impure souls of the damned," Alucard said.

"And yet she employs you or are you conscripted? It is obvious that the Police Girl is your fledgling. Anyone with any ability to notice anything could tell that and yet she wears a uniform similar to these soldiers. So let me guess, she was a soldier and to save her life you changed her. Knowing the way life treats those so innocent let me guess it was either you or the enemy changing her huh?" Horus asked as he looked far too closely than one should have been able noticing the subtle shift in there body stances. 'Hmm the fledge shifted stance even if it was subtle. She is far too innocent for this line of work,' he thought.

"You are far too observant for your own good you know. Most people would have known not to reveal so much," Alucard said as he didn't even seem worried about him.

"Hmm observant? One must be in my line of work unless they want to be dead. Still it is nice to at least learn that there are some competent people here. I was worried that some of the nuisances I've met are not the only people of note than again they are a bit isolated in their world view. One would think that your mandate would deal with such individuals who misuse there power. Than again it is likely that except for yourself and your superior none of the troops would know about those close minded fools," Horus said.

Chuckling Alucard says, "So you have been bothered by those people. Master despises them always ignoring their loyalty to their superiors believing they are in charge when they are not."

"Unfortunately it would seem that I have the misfortune to be related to them and since I have money in their system, they believe that automatically makes me subject to their laws. Sad how they have delusions of competency isn't it," Horus conceded to Alucard.

"A terrible burden you must bear with dignity, but at least you are able to defend yourself when in trouble not run around like a simple minded fool would," Alucard said.

During all this Seras had a rather confused look that looked quite adorable on her face. If anyone had the least ability to read minds they would have heard Seras wondering who they were referring too and wonder why she had a shiver up her spine that meant Alucard was about to do something that Sir Integra would be upset about.

While Alucard was quite amused by the thoughts of what entertainment this man will cause by annoying his master, he completely ignored the idea that his influence on the Police Girl would most likely have Sir Integra chasing after him and shooting him for allowing them to be introduced.

"Master shouldn't we introduce him to Sir Integra. She will want to know if there are other hunters here beside Iscariot," Seras said.

"Indeed Police Girl. It would be rather rude to leave a prospective ally out in the cold. One does not know what he could contribute to the fight against the freaks," Alucard said. 'Besides I want to see how much he ruffles Master's feathers,' he thought.

Turning to Horus he said, "Well do you want to meet the boss or do you prefer to just wander about looking for some ghouls to kill?"

Horus chuckled before saying, "It would be nice to have some company besides you probably have a better method to locate them then just circling the city hoping that I run across them despite their rather muddled presence."

"Indeed. So willing to go with us in our vehicles? It is safer for everyone that way," Alucard said.

"Hmm safer for me in that I don't get shot by guards and safer for you that you know where I am. Still it will be nice to see what training methods are employed by the current Hellsings. They tend to be far more refined than certain groups," Horus said as he headed towards the vehicles with them.

'Hellsing always did have a better reputation than other groups. So what if they have at least two Mideons working for them. It's not like there blood demons or ferals,' he thought. "Besides I definitely would be considered inhuman by Iscariot. Damn Vatican hunters always shoot first. I have to remember that a lot of truces and cooperation practices haven't been incorporated yet. Then again, knowing my luck it will be fun teaching them the hunter methods they taught me.'

The vehicles moved towards the Hellsing grounds. They stopped in at the checkpoints to make sure that none of the teams returning were compromised. After making certain of that they were waved into the grounds where the soldiers disembarked for the barracks as Alucard and Seras led him to be debriefed by Sir Integra.

"Walter meet Horus; Horatius Stone meet the Angel of Death," Alucard introduced them.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Walter. I wonder how long until Alucard can find an appropriate name for me?" Horus says as he shakes Walters's hands. "Is Sir Integra busy at this time? They believe I should tag along for the debrief since I was there and so that she can ask me directly whatever questions she has."

"Sir Integra is expecting Alucard, Miss Victoria, and yourself presently," Walter Dornez said.

"Horatius Stone, I present Sir Integra Fairbook Windgates Hellsing," Walter said.

Horus paid attention to the impeccably dressed woman. He knew that she was far more dangerous than one would think even if she did not come off as some weak sheltered noble. He knew that she was not one that you paid lip service to. She deserved respect by her actions it was obvious that she did not demand anything that was not obviously earned in that first glance. He made his mind up in that moment.

"Sir Hellsing. I, Horatius Stone Journeyman Sorcerer Horus as Honorable Member of the Order Of the Shadows and of the Order of the Serpent, am grateful to meet someone of your reputation. I am thankful to meet you and am grateful to receive a far better welcome from a far fairer leader than I would have received from Iscariot," he said. "For the most part I wanted to see what kind of training your troops go through so I know what skills I could contribute. Unfortunately Ihave been informed that a rather unsavory group demands I attend their institutions even if they are merely tolerated by the crown through sufferance. It is obvious that they have little of an idea of the real world and as you and your organization has been entrusted with this honorable if onerous task. I wish to offer what aid I can."

"So you wish to see what we are capable of so that you can decide how to help us," she said.

"Actually, I would have been hunting anyways. It is as much a part of my nature as breathing is for you. I just thought that this way we would not accidentally impede each others success against such threats to crown and country," he said.

"Walter can show you around while I talk to Alucard and Miss Victoria. Nothing personal, but..." she said before being interrupted.

"You don't know me enough to trust me and if I tried anything Walter would be able to deal with me or at least delay me enough for the No-Life-King to disable me. I understand your position Sir Integra. That does not mean I have to like it merely put up with it," Horus said as he got up to follow Walter.

Integra waited a few moments to make sure that he was out of Alucard's hearing range so that he would not be able to listen in if her suspicions on his ability were true.

Walter was leading him around the building pointing out things of historical note, but carefully avoiding giving any information that could be construed as tactical about the house. 'I like the way he keeps their security and capabilities secret. I would worry if they were disclosing information this soon,' he thought.

As they slowly worked around the house, he paid attention to what Walter did not say as much as what he said. He looked everywhere to get agood image of the house. He could go over the information later, it would not do to become trapped here without plans to escape... potential ally or not.

As they headed slowly back in the general direction of Integra's office, he heard the ear piece in Walter's ear say that they were wrapping up and she wanted him back. He waited deciding not to mention that he heard her ask for him as it gave an advantage if something happened. One needed to keep some secrets for safeties sake after all. He waited until they had approached the area closest to her office before he asked, "So do you think they are done discussing me yet, or are we going to wait here for a while. If it's the latter do you think we could get a few books from the library to read?" Horus asked simply.

Walter showed a light grin as he turned to the door and knocked. "Come in Walter, Horus," Sir Integra said. "We need to talk."

'Nothing good ever comes form that,' Horus thought. 'Please just let me be able to hunt still.'

"Ah Horus I have a few questions for you," Integra said.

"So what can I do for you, Sir Integra?" Horus asked.

"We have a bit of a shortage after the Incognito fiasco," Integra admitted slowly. "You seem to be able to handle yourself against ghouls. Would you be willing to work with us as we recruit to make up for it?"

"Yes, Sir Integra. I am willing to work with you while I am in England in addition to aiding in the training of your troops. I would however like to be able to spar with both Alucard and Miss Victoria. If Iwant to grow in skill I need to fight strong opponents," Horus told her.

"However as you are not a recruit we would have to negotiate your salary," Integra told him.

"What is the price for a decent captain considering I was a squad leader before coming here? That would be a good price in addition to accommodations. Payment can wait until you are on a more decent footing. So do we have a deal Sir Integra?" Horus asked her.

"We do indeed have a deal Captain Stone," she said with a minor twitch in her lips to denote her humor.

"I just got use to not being a squad leader for a while and now I am. So who will show me around my troops and where they train. You should know that I am a bit demanding in what my subordinates are able to accomplish," Horus said.

"That's good we only recruit the best from the police and military," she says simply.

"How many of them had experience with ghouls and other things before being recruited. How much of their training is deprogramming their previous training?" Horus asked.

She grimaced in such a manner that only Horus or a Mideon would have seen the slight movement in her features. She gathered herself together before she said, "Most have little to no knowledge of the supernatural before being recruited. We had been thinking of recruiting mercenaries, but ..."

"You don't think they would die for the cause. They would be suspect since they have no loyalty to you. What about recruiting survivors and current hunters? They might as well be able to support their family while making the vermin pay for who ever was taken from them," Horus said.

"While that is an intriguing proposition, what were you planning in addition to standard Hellsing training methods?" Integra asked.

"There gun skills are adequate against human foes, but against ghouls they need a lot of improvement. They lack any close quarters training. So a combined gun and close combat training regiment. There is a style of combat that will fit with the troopers. Normally it would fit closer to Alucard or Officer Victoria; however, they recuperate too easily to need the style. It would however be better for those not on perimeter duties. For those that would most likely be considered cleaners by MI:6 or the CIA. This style however is designed for rapidly eliminating mass opponents regardless of speed with the highest avoidance of injury for the user. While it would not make them as effective as Alucard or myself, it would put them at least equal to Paladin Anderson without the regeneration taken into account. Ghouls are too likely to have guns so a style designed to eliminate hostile shooters is what will be stressed. We also would need a decent therapist in addition to whatever priest you have on retainer," Horus said after a few moments thought.

"How long would it take to train them in the style?" she asked.

"Completely would take years. To get them so they survive long enough to master it would take a month of hard training and I mean hard training. It will be far more grueling than SAS training. It is not for the weak willed," Horus said.

"Get our current troops into shape. I will send more as they are available," she stated dismissing him.

"By your command Sir Hellsing," Horus stated before he bowed and left. "Hello Walter. Sir Integra wants me to whip the boys into shape. So we best get started. You favor monofilament wire. Any protégés for me to send your way or do I get all the poor little puppies to be turned into true wolves?"

"They are this way, Journeyman Horus," Walter said.

"Thank you for not calling me Master. While I am a master of my art, I have yet to be conferred into the Master title in all other matters," Horus said as they went down to the shooting range to inspect the troops.

"Troops, this is your new captain. He will also be responsible for your new training. I have been informed that it will be quite invigorating," Walter said to the poor troops.

"What!He doesn't look like he has even graduated high school yet," one of the troopers said.

"I graduated a more militaristic training regimen that would make you softies die of exhaustion. Unfortunately, Sir Integra will not allow me to train you similarly since there are not enough troops to allow me to weed out enough of you. However, this shooting range is good for shotguns and in front of you. How good are you lot when surrounded by fifty ghouls? I expect you to be able to kill every one of them and not have more than a scratch by the time I'm done with you. Vacations over kids, welcome to the big league," Horus said with a look that almost made the troops want to piss themselves.

The looks alone were enough to amuse the man. Still it was better to keep them on their toes and deal with the usual issues a new officer had with troops. They all had a few of the same worries and as they were mostly ex military there were several valid concerns as well.

"And yes I will be going through the course with you. I never trusted the brass if they weren't willing to wade through the muck with me. I am no REMF. I hunt demons for a living, not those weak excuses for training dummies that you deal with. So expect to have your definitions of grueling conditions redefined this month. Yes, you only have to survive the month. Shame I know, but I have business in Japan later this summer so I have to get you up to spec that much sooner. Oh, yes any of you SAS boys had better know the drop rate should be almost ninety percent of SAS graduates for the course. Unfortunately, for you there are not enough troops for that so I will make you pass. The only way out of this training is in two ways: crippled or dead. If you are neither, you will not get out until you reach my lowered standards for you," Horus said in a tone to make drill Sergeants jealous. Pity the poor troops the Drill Instructor from Hell would be easier.

Two weeks passed quickly for the poor trainees. There was not a night in which they went to bed without being covered in bruises and lacerations. Black ops training would have been nicer.

"Alright you slugs," Horus said as he kicked them up. "Get a moving. You don't get to the camp you don't eat. It's not my fault you can't carry your load."

The troopers were loaded down with more guns and ammo than most heavy assault units were. They did not march from the barracks to the training ground; they sprinted carrying several hundred pounds of ammo while avoiding every trap in the way. Sad for them, this was just the basic run not the training. They got to the camp less out of breath everyday. That their new most hated instructor carried twice the weight they did and ran back and forth from front of the line to back, did not in anyways make them happy though it did lower the resentment for the grueling nature of the training.

That they had to do martial arts katas with the weight in addition to arm weights made them redesign harsh. That he sent them through with armor and weighted bbs expecting them to avoid being tagged while tagging more opponents everyday explained there current dilemma. That every room in the assault course had random traps that shot at them while they had to also avoid the fire of the fixed turrets and incapacitate the mock opponents redefined grueling. That he had himself along with Alucard and Seras snipped at them at random points including the run explained why they wished they only had to deal with ghouls. That any who failed to meet the days requirements were chased by Alucard's hell hounds and allowed to be mauled a bit, explained why they wished they only had to worry about FREAK chipped vampires and armies of armed ghouls. That had to be safer than the training. That they would be able to take out ghoul nests by themselves after the training was not known by the troop. They just fervently wish they had volunteered for crowd control. Everyday they hoped that they would be on missions that night. Then he might allow them a moment to catch their breath or at least breakfast.

"So Al what do you think of the new troops then?" Horus asked with avicious smirk adorning his face as he looked over the troops.

"They are better than most humans," he admitted hesitantly.

"Hmm, still they are not up to the level they should be at. Incognito may be gone, but rumor is that Das Millennium is still out there. We will need them up to speed. I want them able to fight, what did you call him, ah yes, the Judas Priest and win. While not being able to kill him, I expect them to be able to disable him. I have never trusted Iscariot and I never will," Horus said in a tone full ofconviction.

"They will face a true trial by fire soon," Alucard said with anticipation and amusement.

"Yes they will. Will Seras be up to it? She has been neglecting her training. Shame that she cannot accept herself. If she were Nosferatu, things would be easier. Still we will find out where the FREAK chips are coming from and they will be destroyed. Even you would agree that those mockeries to the name of vampires must be destroyed. Only thing more disgusting are those damn blood demon revenants," Horus said.

"On that we agree Pale Shadow. On that we agree," Alucard said before fading away.

It was not even a day later when they were called before Sir Integra. The news was mixed. They had an Idea where the FREAK chips were coming from and who was behind it. They had to hit it fast and hard before they enemy had a chance to improve there defenses.

'Nazi occultists ... Vermin to be destroyed. It's time for Seras to truly see that no matter how evil supernatural monsters are, there are plenty of human monsters that are just as bad. They are no better than any other impure souls. Search and Destroy is the order. We will search and we will destroy and not even history will remember they had existed for that is how thorough we shall wipe their taint from this world,' Horus thought as he finished kitting up for the trip. 'I have a nice long plane ride to prepare. The vermin will be purged like any other cockroaches. They nest and breed rapidly. Now we only have to help Seras deal with the fact we will not just be killing Freaks and Ghouls, but other things in addition to norms that will not let a fools deluded idea of racial purity die.'

Their targets were several buildings in which the soldiers of a deluded Nazi occult organization had held up. Seras knew that she was going to see horrible things this night far worse than the Freaks had ever done. She could swear they both were grinning in anticipation. If she did not know better, she would think that the two boys were going to make a contest of this mission. Knowing them, they probably will try to beat each other on most kills. She did hope that they were not going for creativity given Alucard's history Horus would be hard pressed to keep as original as the No-Life-King could be. She never suspected what would happen.

************

The battle against Das Millennium was a blur of blood, fire, explosions, flashing blades and screams. The ghouls had been dispatched quickly with no outward sign that Horus had even noticed them besides his guns shooting each one as he moved. He moved like the wind silent as the ghouls were cut down with as much effort as one would swat a fly. His hands flashed to aim at the ghouls before firing and mocking to the next. His eyes were not on the nuisances, but on the three buildings they had to clear out. Horus and Alucard had moved in concert dispatching the ghoul guards without a second glance as the troops had done in their areas to control the perimeter while the heavy guns went to town. The only moment that had been different was when Das Millennium's pet werewolves had tried something. Instinctive fear was resisted as they tried to stop Al and Horus. They barely lasted longer than the ghouls had. Horus and Alucard were tearing out their still beating hearts with the same ease that Alucard used when dealing with weak imitations. She noticed how Alucard and Horus had picked different buildings as they motioned her to the third. They were the big guns called in when one needed to pro-actively eradicate opposition.

As Seras went about the wholesale destruction in her building, she noticed that the sounds coming from their buildings were quite unpleasant. She had lucked out and her building was soon riddled with gun fire dispatching the norms and ghouls with little effort. She ran to Horus's building in worry that something bad was happening to him. She should have stayed were she was. What she saw showed that Mideons could still vomit. She had stayed transfixed as Horus had dealt with them. After which she had barely had time to order the buildings burned to the ground before she stumbled to a bush and emptied her stomach along with the poor trooper who had made the mistake of thinking they should clean up the area. The troop had barely managed to tell them to burn the place to the ground instead of cleaning up the area. There was just a pervasive presence in that building after he had finished. It was as if for just a moment, the area had been transported to someplace of pure unimaginable suffering. No one not even the most jaded of mundanes would have been able to miss the pure aura of nightmare given flesh. The eyes of the dead were frozen as if they had been forced to die in ways that transcended the limits of the flesh to stand only to experience it again. She could have sworn about making sure they never succeeded again. That they should feel what they had caused with their actions at Dachau and elsewhere.

They looked at the burning wreckage of what had been Das Millennium's South American HQ. They had tired looks on there faces. It had been one hell of a fight. Horus was impressed by what Alucard could accomplish unsealed, then again Al was impressed by Horus after he had removed his limiters and weights to let loose on the few targets after he had cleared his building. The troops had taken out the ghouls and normal low-level soldiers easily preventing any from escaping. It was fun for Horus seeing someone call Al Sameal when he knew who rally had that name.

Horus turned to look at Seras with a wide grin on his face. "So Seras, we saved the world and the bad guys went boom. I have over a week until I have to be in Japan and Sir Integra has given you a few nights off. Want to go out and celebrate? We need to do something besides fight, you know or we will forget why we fight. We fight so they have a chance at a normal life. One without every nightmare they ever had being real," Horus told Seras.

She blinked repeatedly. She was clearly unsure of what to do with time off. Let alone time off after killing all those people. Her mind drifted back to the fight. Her Master had been impressive in his battle with Rip Van Winkle. Horus on the other hand had been so different than before. Where he was quick and clean against the ghouls, he had been like a man possessed against his enemies today. He taunted and broke them physically, mentally and emotionally. There were no quick kills for them, every single one of the Nazi remnants that he had faced had experienced unimaginable pain before they died. She still remembered what he had said to them before he had started. She had heard him clearly over the gun fire from the fight she was in and she knew it had been a whisper yet it had permeated the area.

"You could have abandoned your false dream. There is no Aryan superiority. I know better. They were the lower middle class at best barely better than serfs or slaves, you fools! You had nearly fifty years to turn from this fate, but you chose not to in your imagined superiority. You have shown your nature and have been deemed unworthy. To you, Ibring not the peace of the grave, but the promise of pain. You shall taste the hell of your own making and you will be eternally grateful at the mercy they shall show you compared to what I will show you," he had said in a tone that made even Alucard at his worse seem kind.

Then he like Master had been wreathed in the darkness. It had moved like aliving flame caressing him. She could not take her eyes off the beautiful yet terrifying sight. He had turned his back to her and walked in and then the silence that had descended after he had spoken ended. The screams she would never forget their screams. The lights flickered as he moved and then the lights had gone out completely and finally, the darkness had come filling the building. It was an unnatural darkness and she was soon grateful that even Mideon eye's seemed to be unable to pierce it. She heard his blade singing like achorus of the dead crying for vengeance as it never stopped its haunting song sounding like a symphony of moaning specters. Finally the darkness had receded, and then is parting had allowed her to see that everyone of his opponents had ended up as his victims; they were still alive only in no way able to move. They were crippled and dismembered left with their intestines as well as strips of skin hanging away from their bodies as a testament to his wrath. He looked at her, his eyes were filled with a bottomless darkness as if he was vengeance incarnate coming to carry out sentence on these damned souls. She was trembling when he lowered his head breaking eye contact. The loss was so sharp that it drew a gasp from her causing amomentary removal of his cold empty look with a slight grin as he shook his head.

Horus took a deep breath and said in a cold haunting tone full of sadness,"This is not for your Eyes Police Girl."

She had turned around and ran as far away as she could before falling down she closed her eyes as she had pulled herself into a fetal position. She new that what was to come would not be something she could see, that it would drive anyone foolish enough to look to madness. The silence was complete and nerve racking. Her neck hairs had risen up, she knew that something even worse was about to happen. Then suddenly it changed, the silence broken for a moment.

"Ask not for whom the dead come for, they come for you!" Horus shouted breaking the silence momentarily.

The silence returned suddenly and then a sound like a swarm of locust filled the air. She closed her eyes tight and trembled as that wind she felt from that sound had run through her and into the building. She wanted to run. Master did not feel as haunting as the wind had; it was as if death had come to walk the earth and take those damned souls to hell. They screamed as if their souls were being ripped out of their bodies not in one piece, but in strips torn without granting the rest of the dead.

"Your victims called out to you. Who was I not to allow them their justice?I am a Speaker for the Dead, who else to allow restitution. You were judged for your sins and were found lacking," he had said when the wind had died down and the screams had been dragged far away.

She shook her head out of the memory. It was far better to forget what she had seen. She could not reconcile the two sides of Horus. One was the kind caring young man she was falling in love or at least lust with, and the other was someone who's duty led to death in a most unimaginably painful manner. She needed time away to get herself in order. Now she had time to recoup from the mission and was unsure of what to do since, she had not really had time off since before becoming Mideon. Besides this was Horus not the Speaker before her."Sure I'd like that, but what do you want to do?" she asked.

"Well it is just the two of us since Sir Integra will want a verbal report, even if Al sent one telepathically. So it's just us and the city. You need to relax Seras. Tension is almost as bad as forgetting to eat and be on the top of your form. Maybe a movie or something? Crash at the hotel and see what happens," Horus said.

"You're incorrigible Horus. You know that right?" she told him with agiggle.

"Hey most people in this business live hard, die young and leave a mangled corpse. So what if I like to play hard? It keeps me from becoming as anal as the Judas Priest doesn't it?" Horus asked her.

"Still were should we go?" Seras asked after another fit of giggles ended.

"First we check in at the hotel and then we plan what to do. Just remember unlike normal guys I can't be ghouled just in case you accidentally scratch or bite me when you finally let loose," Horus said with a leer causing her to take a swing at him.

"You never said why that was. Master only said that you had no worries like that. So willing to tell me why?" Seras asked after chasing him around a bit.

Horus looped his arm around her and tugged her along as they walked off."Of course I know why. My profession is in part related to my condition. My dad adopted me through a blood ritual. This had the effects of giving me certain gifts that dad had. One of them was immunity to being changed by Mideon and lesser vampires as well as lesser shapeshifters. Sure it had side effects and made me likely to be considered as close to a dhampire as possible. Still there is not much difference between me and any other normal guy. Sure, I'm faster, stronger and recover faster, but I don't have regeneration on Al's level. Definitely better than the Judas Priest, but not by much," Horus said with a bit of contemplation and hedging what alarge enough of power would allow him to circumvent.

"So... You're not...?" she asked before he put his finger to her lips hushing her.

"No Seras I'm not put off by you. I also am not just doing this to get in your panties like every other trooper. Not that I don't want to get in them; it's just that having you as a willing participant would be so much better," Horus whispered in a husky tone as he leaned into her ear his breath tickling her neck. "We can have a lot of fun with out those worries Seras."

She gulped as she turned her head brushing her lips against his. She opened her mouth to speak when he kissed her. The next minute she felt like she was being burned alive every cell in her body felt energized. It was almost too much for her to bear as she collapsed against him, his arms wrapped around her keeping her from sinking to her knees. Her eyes widened in arousal fluttered open, her nipples were straining her uniform visibly while her teeth had lengthened and then the most stimulating purr fame from her throat. Horus looked at her feeling her nipples digging into his chest as bare breasts were squashed between them. The look in her eyes said everything. He nipped her throat before lifting her into his arms and sprinting as fast as his legs would carry him.

'A week with this tiger is not going to be enough,' he thought with arush of excitement going through him.

Her arms moved under his shirt as he continued moving. Her lips started trailing kisses up his chest, she stopped at his nipple and sucked on it before heading up to his collarbone where she latched on nipping and sucking as he tried to keep his legs moving with the way his pants had become very tight with her thigh rubbing against his crotch.

'She's a virgin?!' he thought in shock thinking she would have indulged after her change. 'I'm going to be boneless for most of this week, but what a way to go.'

He had barely slowed down when he hit the city moving with a speed that one in his condition should have been limping in. He finally spotted the hotel and not having time to slow down ricocheted of the ground changing his direction ninety degrees as he was thankful the doors were open.

He bounded to the reception desk saying, "Horus. Penthouse. Keys. Now. Pre-registered."

The receptionist fished the keys out as fast as possible handing them to him barely able to say, "Top floor," before they were gone up the stairs so fast that the elevator had barely gone one floor up before they had reached the top.





*******

Lemon Scene

*******





There is something about vampires and sex. Seras was soon going to see how closely linked blood and sex was in vampire relationships. She had been nibbling on his collarbone as he carried her. She had been literally drunk on lust as she was nibbling and had then sunk her teeth into him. The blood went down her throat and filled her stomach like a very rich meal. That her eyes rolled back and she had her first orgasm causing her to toss her head back limply as it hit, caused his blood to drip down on her face.

Horus dropped her body on the bed. She was blood drunk. She had forgotten that he had more potent blood than her instincts would tell her. As she had never drunk from a human before she had misjudged and over ate. Worse she was almost as horny as she was intoxicated from the rush going through her.

'I guess I will have to help her work off her meal,' he thought. 'It's ashame most women don't eat there chocolate and just tell there man to help them work off the extra calories. Women would be happier more orgasms and chocolate leading to less mood swings. The guys would have less times they were told that bullshit of 'not now I have aheadache'. Like anyone with a functioning brain would believes them. Orgasms reduce pain and stress. It is good as a headache relief.'

Since Seras was out like a light yet aroused, she had started to sleep fuck his body the moment he had gotten near her. She wrapped herself around him and nuzzled his neck. He twined himself around her bringing his teeth to her neck. The scent of her arousal mixed with his blood and a hint of hers wafting off her was stressing his control. The next moment he had his fangs buried as deep as possible in her throat. He moaned and purred his contentment. His body feeling endorphins flooding his veins.

Going on automatic in his present state Horus responded the last time he had been with a vampire. His aura flared briefly and there clothes vanished to appear folded in a pile on the dresser. As he retracted his fangs, he started to nuzzle her neck like a kitten. His hands started to wander over her body. One of his hands traced down her back while the other caressed her skin between them. The hands alternated going up and down. Seras breathing started to increase and she started to moan. His hands increased there ministrations as Seras approached orgasm. His right hand suddenly sharply penetrated her while his left massaged her right tit.

"Yesss Horusss sooooo goooooood," she cried out as he moved grinding against her as he tweaked her nipple through her climax.

"Ready for more kitten," Horus asked as he came out of his haze when she had clamped down on his fingers.

"Yesssssssss," Seras practically growled as Horus flipped her over and pinned her to the bed.

"You want me. You desire me. You need me," he said punctuating each statement with his erection grinding into her soaked puffy slit.

"YES!" she shouted. "I need you, I want you, and I must have you."

"YESSSSSSSSSSS," she practically hissed out as he scrapped her mound rubbing her lips with his erection dragging it over her exposed clit as she tried to hump him to drive him into her.

"You are mine Seras. I know you don't need to be protected, but I always protect what is mine. You will know the pleasure you have never had before. All of those innocent explorations you did will pale compared with what you will enjoy only now that you are mine," Horus told her in her ear thrusting into her fully at every instance he said mine grinding into her from behind.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," Seras shriek out as he sawed in and out of her slit. His hands fondling her tits as he rolled her nipples far less gently than he would normally.

Horus was barely able to keep the haze from his arousal controlled. It took all his effort as he thrust into her causing her ass to bounce against the bed. He pulling her against him drawing her flush against his chest causing her nipples to be rubbed with every thrust. His mouth descended as she fell back against his thrusting. He trained kisses and licks from her tit down her stomach touching and sucking at spots that caused her internal muscles to clamp around him violently. Each spasm caused her clit to pulsate faster. He drew his head back to her face and then he kissed her just as she came causing her to moan her orgasms into his mouth as there tongues and fangs dueled. The fresh blood she had drunk earlier and the mixing of their blood from nicking there fangs caused her heart to beat faster than ever before.

Her body was spasming almost continuously her slit pulsating with every beat of her heart. Her heart once so still was now beating to the rhythm of his heart causing the pounding her clit, nipples and cunt pulsating to his heart beat as she leaned her head back as they nuzzled each others neck nipping on the raising arteries. Horus felt his canines lengthen more as he started scraping them against her throat. Poor innocent Seras was completely out of her mind having never experienced anything like this.

Seras was confused when she was able to form coherent thoughts. She was flushed her breath coming raggedly as she tried to draw breath between orgasms that came faster and faster with every beat of her once stilled heart. She felt as they grew in intensity as her muscles started to spasm harder and with each breath her muscles tightened more than she thought they cold even as a Mideon. Her eyes started to dilate as her irises changed shape into cat like slits before going so wide they only left her eyes black as she started to loose focus and her vision became overly sharp. All she could hear was their mirrored pulses racing in her ears. All she could smell was there coupling her thighs were covered in her dripping juices there necks flecked in drying blood. All she could feel was her orgasms linked to the beating of their hearts rising in intensity and speed. Horus was moving so fast that she felt like her ass was being spanked fast and hard but Alucard. Horus suddenly thrust completely into her and ground himself as deep as possible his fangs sinking into her neck as she did the same. As they both felt the blood flow down their throats the orgasms that had built a feeling like an expanding balloon in her belly exploded. She thrust herself against his dick trying to bury him even deeper than was possible while she thrust her neck back his teeth sinking even deeper while she sunk her fangs to the gums in his throat. She felt as her legs curled behind his back wrapping around him trying to pull herself deeper into him. She was unable to draw breath to scream as she was still sucking his neck so her throat radiated a truly feline purr as her muscles spasmed in his embrace.





*******

End Lemon Scene

*******





The staff did not see them leave. Instead they merely sent for room service. That every maid that had gone by came back with a flushed face, a grin a crowbar could not pry off, tousled hair, and a minor limping strut in their walk only made them one of the more popular customers. That their legs seemed to be farther apart than previously and that their ass swayed for several days after cleaning that room was enjoyed by the staff and guests alike. Though some of the ladies that had lucked out had stopped wearing underwear completely after their encounter; then again none of the ladies going in came out with theirs on.

Alas all good things come to an end and soon it was time to leave. That they were told that if they were ever in Rio again they had guaranteed rooms at the hotel was mostly due to the ladies on the staff wanting them to visit. Still they left their numbers and had pretty much stated that if either of them settled down, they would gladly be their staff without pay if they had the same perks they had that week. That most of the ladies tried following to have at least an adequate experience in comparison led many poor guys to spend time in the hospital from exhaustion.

Sadly they had to get to the airport for their flights still they had as much fun as possible while waiting to the last minute to board their planes. Seras had been saddened that his plane left first. If she had had her way, she would have snuck on before taking a plane from Japan. Still she needed to say goodbye.

"Goodbye Horus," Seras said as she kissed him goodbye. "I will miss you. Whenever you return let me know ok," she said as she stroked his cheek.

"Goodbye kitten," he said as he gave her a tight hug rubbing against her as he kissed her behind the ear trailing kisses down her throat nipping her neck playfully before letting her go smiling forlornly as she walked away with a noticeable sexy strut to her walk. "We will always have Rio."

A sensitive nose like Horus's would notice the aroma she gave off and the slight glazed look in her eyes. His sharp eyes noticing the slight moisture that slowly ran down her thighs. If she was mortal, her cheeks would have been rosy in the afterglow from that kiss. She walked with the slight sway in her hips and languidly walked down the corridor back to the terminal. Mostly she walked off like a cat that just had got the cream and had her fill.

"I will see you again Seras Victoria, you're no longer just a police girl anymore. I hope Sir Integra and Al can deal with you now you are a Police Woman and that they don't kill me for letting kitten out to play," he said softly watching appreciatively as her ass sway in her tight nearly skin tight shorts as she goes showing off every curve and merely hiding the color of her skin and not the texture with each step.

He turned around after he could no longer see her only able to sense he presence fading away the further she went. He started to walk down the corridor to the airplane.

'Well I'm finally heading to Japan. Have to admit having Sir Integra book passage sure made things easier especially in getting my name changed and a new passport issued. It is good to be Horatius 'Horus' Stone again and not have to worry about anyone outside of those misfits calling me Harry Potter. It was worth it fighting Das Millennium. Shame how that fight ended so easily once Al unsealed; it was fun before that. Then again, they probably still will be considering how ingrained it is in there cultural identity,' he thought. 'Though Iwill miss my spars with Al. Shame there are so few being with our power and skill level at least easily findable. Then again, Training the Police Girl, or is it finally Police Woman now, was fun and Hellsing needs every bit of help they can find. The improved weapons and training methods, including some decent hand to hand when they get a bit too close, were nice. Still that Gun Kata was something to pass on its amazing what happens when someone back home decides fantasy should be reality.'

With those parting thoughts, he boarded his plane and headed to the first class section to relax for the long flight that was ahead. 'I'll miss you kitten, but its not healthy having long tern relations in this business when your partners could be dead at any time,' he thought with regret as he so often wished to make any of his past relationships permanent. 'Still you would have been one of the few exceptions. I just wish I could have a relationship with a normal girl, but that most likely will never happen. Norms would never understand my life unless they knew someone like me. Still Seras, Idon't have to worry about you growing old on me. That is my greatest fear that I will fall for a girl and in what seems like a blink of an eye she dies on me. The price of power as one of humanities living weapons long ago. Why must we still pay that price? Power beyond mortal man, adaptable beyond the dreams of most athletes, and a life span long enough to experience all life has to offer, but at the price of our instincts. To hunt the demons that had almost obliterated humanity, our normality sacrificed by our ancestors. They had been willing to die to save the world and chose to pass the burden to us when they had gotten to old.'
Sign up to rate and review this story