Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You ( I Promise )

44. You Promised Me That Everything Would Work Out In The End

by frankxgerard 12 reviews

“Come on, we need to get out of here. For good.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-09-16 - Updated: 2007-12-10 - 293 words - Complete

0Unrated
44/44

Look out for the sequel:
"The Sharpest Lives Are The Deadliest To Lead"

--------------------------------------

Title from "Smile In Your Sleep" - Silverstien

February 11, 2005

Ha. Ha. The guys totally put fucking shaving cream on my face. Guess where it ended up…


Gerard flicked through the notebook. The first half was mostly from before he’d met Gerard. He got to the middle where Frank was ranting about bullies and his horrible grades. Gerard skipped forward to almost the end and read the entry from only 4 day before.

July 23, 2017

Gerard is keeping something from me. His eyes scare me sometimes. He’s changing and I don’t know what to do. The marks on his hand that I forgot about, they’re like gone, but I’m pretty sure they were there for a long time before. They’ve gotta have something do to with it, but god do I hope I’m wrong… he’s creeping me out and it’s not cool.


Gerard put the book down and looked at his hand. Frank was kind of foolish and clumsy, but he was definitely not stupid. He was observant, that’s for sure. The marks had been as clear as they’d been when he’d got them, but they’d just disappeared one day. Gerard sat at the window looking out on the foggy grey early morning streets, holding Frank’s journal in his hands. He noticed Mikey awake and looking at him. He pursed his lips and stood up suddenly, his voice rough and strained.

“Come on, we need to get out of here. For good.”

END

----------------------

Please comment if you read this story from begging to end. I didn't get many on the last chapter. omg im disappointing people. XD
Sign up to rate and review this story