Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Creeps Me Out

Obliteration to Imagination and Alliterations

by moocow 6 reviews

Say that ten times fast. Dedicated to the fact I lost the remote when E-news came on, talking about Asslee Shitsome. (That is trademarked by my mother)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2007-06-10 - Updated: 2007-06-10 - 1320 words - Complete

2Exciting
"Ally!"

Patrick's world was being turned upside down as Joe and Pete kneeled down, catching Ally, his Ally right before she knocked her head on the concrete. His body stood still, his feet planted three feet away from the chaos that was already happening. Andy stared bewildered at him and Patrick prayed silently that he wouldn't end up dead if worse came to worse.

"Patrick!" his attention turned down to where Joe was waving in his direction. "Why are you just standing there?"

Patrick took a deep breath and turned slightly before fumbling for his cell phone and dialing quickly for a medic, for anything that might help when he realized that Ally was not real. He closed his phone and skidded towards them on the ground and pushed Pete and Joe out of the way, taking Ally's shoulders and shaking her slightly.

"Did you call?" Patrick tuned him out and shook Ally's unconscious body a little more violently.

"You're not real Ally!" he yelled, his voice cracking as she didn't respond. "You can't do this!" he shouted, the rest of his band mates not being able to stop him.

What they saw in front of them was a tragedy.

Tears racked Patrick's body as he brought Ally closer to his face, turning her head to feel for a pulse on the side of her neck. A small one was felt and he felt faint, swaying slightly.

"You're not real," he whispered.

The guys watched in horror as Patrick began to cry uncontrollably, Ally's limp body rolling from his arms. They all moved to catch her, but her head met the ground, and Patrick closed his eyes, hiding his face in his hands.

"She's bleeding," Andy whispered.

Joe widened his eyes and looked down to see a very small blood line coming from her temple where she fell. Pete didn't care that Patrick was hurt by this, he deserved this. He gripped his color and picked him up, slamming him into the nearest thing, that happened to be a tour bus. Patrick's eyes were red as he opened them and only gulped as Pete raised his fist to punch him.

"I don't care what you do to me Pete," he muttered.

Pete knitted his eyebrows together and dropped him, his body slumping to the ground as he retreated back to where the guys were picking up Ally and dragging her towards Dirty who had pulled up in his own car. Patrick closed his eyes as he stood up and shifted his eyes to the tour bus where Claire was standing on the last step, her eyes glossy and mouth agape. He contemplated where he should go. His feet dragged him and he held his breath.

"Let's go," he whispered looking up.

Claire smiled.

----------

Joe watched impatiently as Pete paced up and down the halls of the ICU, his mind busy building up a script that he could tell the doctors when they discovered that Ally was in fact, not a human.

"I'm going to kill him," Andy mumbled, shoving his phone in Joe's hands. His eyes glanced over the screen, finding a reply from Patrick when they asked him where he was.

I'm with Claire, and I'm perfectly fine with it

"He's starting to sound like a badly written Pete fan-fic," Pete glanced at him.

"Joe, what did I tell you about reading those things?" Joe sighed and stood up on his shaky legs, walking past Andy and looking into the window of Ally's room where he saw a few nurses making her still unconscious body a little more comfortable.

"It's a shame," His attention turned to where a man in a white coat stood near Pete, eyeing him as he slowed down and nodded.

"Um, what's wrong with her?" he asked. The doctor shrugged.

"You say she fainted right?" he asked. The three nodded. "And then one of your friends accidentally dropped her," Joe grimly sighed as Andy nodded.

"She bled for a while, but we managed to stop it before we got here," The doctor checked his clipboard.

"There is no brain hemorrhages, nothing to give us a plausible reason she's in a coma," Pete took a breath to tell him possibly the most farfetched story when Andy silenced him with a glare.

"Is there anything else you came across?" Joe asked. The doctor shook his head.

"Nothing, we're going to do a few blood tests, but..." Andy flattened his lips into a confused glance. The doctor excused himself and Joe turned towards him.

"Get out the instruction booklet," Andy nodded and fished through his back pocket, finding the folded up piece of paper. "What does it say about her structure?" Andy looked grim and handed it to Pete. He cleared his throat as his eyes scanned over the paper.

"She's basically a human being, except for the very small microchip in her brain..." he paused to look at Andy. "It can't be picked up by regular hospital CT scans to protect the privacy of the owner if she ever needed medical attention," Joe raised his eyebrow.

"Why would she need medical attention in the form of a CT scan or any scan, for Christ's sake?" Pete took a deep breath and chewed on his bottom lip for a moment.

"She can become pregnant," Joe widened his eyes.

"That is fucking insane!" Andy glanced at him.

"Tell me about it," he paused. "Didn't Patrick and her..." Pete nodded grimly, his thumbs flipping through pages to where it explained the pregnancy plans.

"I don't think she would be though," he mentioned. Joe looked at his friend again.

"What do you mean?" he asked. Pete sighed.

"The love between her and 'her owner' but be rock solid, true and completely 100 percent," Joe grumbled.

"What if..." Andy bit his lip.

"We all know that they did have sex, but is it like us, or some weird sci-fi shit that we only see on channel 50?" Joe smirked once.

"Is it like Alien?" Pete glared.

"It's more like if the love goes away, so does the baby," Andy cleared his throat.

"But how do we know if love was ever really there?" Pete shrugged and Joe sighed.

"We won't know until she wakes up or Patrick decided to tell the truth," Pete shook his head, closing the book.

"Heaven forbid she never comes out of this," he whispered, moving to look through the small window as Joe did earlier. Andy closed his eyes for a moment.

"Patrick will never live it down," Pete cracked his neck to one side.

"I'm going to knock his lights out if he's seriously thinking about abandoning Ally for Claire," Andy nodded.

"That whore," Joe blinked softly and rested his forehead against the glass.

"Where is she going to go?" he asked. Pete knitted his eyebrows together.

"What do you mean?" he asked. Joe didn't take his eyes off of Ally's peaceful body on the other side of the window pane.

"I mean where she is going to go if Patrick gets rid of her," he whispered. Andy pursed his lips together.

"I'm not too sure," Pete placed a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"We won't know until she wakes up," he muttered. "Unfortunately," Joe nodded and closed his eyes hopefully before fishing out his phone.

"I hope it's soon," he mumbled, texting slowly.

"What are you doing?" Andy asked. Joe shrugged.

"Just trying to see..." he half explained, standing up fully as he pressed send. Pete stared at Joe's phone for a moment and glanced at Andy.

"If Patrick loves Ally,"

Joe made a sound of discomfort before his eyes set ablaze and he threw his phone to the ground, it bouncing rather than breaking. Andy widened his eyes and Pete hesitated to pick it up, his eyes glazing over as he glanced over the text from Patrick himself.

Two simple letters; one simple word.

/No/.
Sign up to rate and review this story