Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Moving In, Moving Up, Moving On

Chapter 8 - I Ain't Mad At Ya

by whatkatydid 10 reviews

Meet CeCe's mysterious lover...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-04-30 - Updated: 2007-04-30 - 1606 words

5Original
CeCe answered the door, not amused at the frantic demolition attempts on her new front door, the first one was knocked in by her secret lover, who shall remain nameless for a few moments.

"What the hell are you doing??" Petra asked a little breathless from rushing over

"I was... busy. What the hell are you doing?" She frowned back

"I need help..."

"Are you ok? Come in."

Joe Trohman only just managed to escape eyesight into the confines of CeCe's bedroom as Petra walked in and burst into a fir of tears.
CeCe instinctively embraced her fully and held her close.

"Petra, what's wrong?" She asked gently.
Petra began reeling off the details of why she there but it wasn't coming out in understandable form as he tears marred the syllables and pronunciation of her words in her hysterical state.

Upon hearing the distraught sound of a woman in need, Joe popped his head around the door but CeCe quickly shooed him away with her hand as she continued to hug Petra.

CeCe lead her to the living room and sat down, grabbing a box of Kleenex's, patiently waiting for her friend to calm down and talk sense.

"Are these Balsam?" she asks before taking a tissue from the box.

"Uh..." CeCe stammers, looking over the box, noting they were just regular.

"Sure." She lied.

"Alright, Petra, what's going on?"

"I'm in serious shit!"

"Ok, just calm down and tell me what happened." CeCe said, remaining calm while her English Rose friend vented.

"What happened?? - I'll tell you what happened - "

CeCe was a little taken back by her snippiness but remained calm all the same.

" - what happened was I got so drunk and Patrick Stump decided he would like to have sex with me!! That's what happened." She threw the words at her.

Cece's jaw dropped.

"Are you sure?" She asked, squinting slightly at this bizarre revelation.

"Sure? How about pregnant 'sure' is that sure enough, cos I think it's sure, do you? Do you CeCe??"


Joe peeked out the bedroom door again, staring at the two women.

"What? How? When?" CeCe spluttered, she was verging on speechless, trying to process the information.

"Apparently that night I was rat arsed, when we got home, I don't even remember, the tosser neglected to tell me."

"Holy Shit, Petra. That's big."

Finally, Petra felt relief as someone other than her realized the full monstrosity of this situation.

"Does he know about the pregnancy?"

"Yeah...God....CeCe, it was awful...I just had the worst day! I can't even begin to tell you. I went to the Dr's and he ran a couple of checks and next thing he tells me I'm pregnant. I said to him 'you must be wrong' I said 'I haven't had sex' and he said he'd run a couple of checks and get back to me...."

"What did Patrick say to you? How did it all come out?" Wanting to know more about how this all came about.

"I don't know I just got home and I was flicking through my diary and I realised I hadn't had my period, but I've been so stressed, I didn't even realise, then I remembered that night when I couldn't remember a thing from the night before so I confronted him about it. I made him tell me if he knew anything, thinking he was hiding it from me incase I got embarrassed..." She explained.

"...then he just spat it out - he said we'd slept together and I started it!" she shrieked, sobbing again.

Joe peeked out the door mouthing 'WTF???'

CeCe pulled Petra into another hug and wafted Joe to get lost.

"I was so mad, I was so horrible I told him I didn't know whether I'd keep the baby!"

"You said what?"

Petra remained silent, ashamed she'd said it too.

"What did Patrick say to that?" Cece asked, knowing Patrick's response to a moral dilemma such as this and knowing he wouldn't like it one bit.

"It was the last thing I said before I came here...."


"Oh, Petra."

"What am I going to do??" She cried

"First, take a deep breath. I think we all just need to take a deep breath..."

They both sat and took a deep breath.

"Next, I have no idea."

Joe sneaked his head out of Cece's door and mouthed 'Pregnant????' to her. CeCe waved him away frantically, getting more than irritated with her mysterious lover.

"I think you need to talk to Patrick."
"The last thing I want to do is talk to him CeCe, I feel so ashamed. We're already a sham to the concept of marriage and to everyone around us! It's a bloody farse!"

"Petra, I know that you are hurt and confused, but you have to ask yourself why this happened. ....Think about it."

"What are you talking about?" Petra asked, frowning deeply.

"Why did Patrick comply with your advances? Why did you advance onto him? Maybe there is more there than what is just on the surface. Maybe not everything is a Farse." She reasoned.

Petra sniffed her tears and wiped her nose, looking down and thinking. CeCe watched, waiting for a response.

"I don't know. I really don't. I feel so detached from it all."

"No...No that was just the alcohol, trust me." CeCe said, Petra smiled a little.

"Speaking of which, what was he doing taking advantage when you were drunk?? That is so unlike him, I don't get why he'd be such a dumbass!"

"He's man, I made a move on him, of course he wouldn't say no!"

"That's no excuse though. He should have known better. Look where it has gotten you two."

Petra thought again about her situation.

"I'm not mad about what happened........I can even cope with the idea of being pregnant.......I'm hurt because he never told me.

CeCe nodded, understanding her.

"...and now our marriage is consummated, I can't even get an annulment..." She moaned.

CeCe laughed heartily.
" What do you think you are going to do?"

"The only thing I don't want to do.....confront it."

"If you need time, which I think you should take with this one, you can stay here with me. You can take all the time you need..."

Joe's head appeared, 'WHAT??? NO!!!', CeCe flipped him the bird and Joe rolled hi big blue eyes.

"You know what, I need to do this tonight. I need to go home and sort it out CeCe.." she decided.

"Are you sure?"

"I need to stop running when I hit a road block."

"There is no shame in taking time.."

"That's what got me over here in the US in the first place."

"Petra, only you know what is best for you. I agree that you should talk to Patrick. I think you two need work this all out. And I do mean ALL of this."

Petra nodded and stood up.

"And I need to do it now."

"If you need anything, just call or come back over. My offer still stands for you to stay here."


Joe eyeballed CeCe from his hidden place in her bedroom and CeCe only glared back.

Petra gripped CeCe into a Shay and thanked her.

"You're Welcome, dear. "

"I'll let you know how it goes, he might kick me out!" She said, laughing uneasily.

"Then I'll kick him in the balls."

As Petra walked out, she stopped by the GHD hair straighteners.

"I thought you didn't have any GHD's!" Petra said, CeCe's eyes opened wide and she glanced at Joe and his lovely straight bangs.

"I borrowed them from a friend...a good friend." She said.

Petra shrugged and made her way out of CeCe's place, ready to face the music of Patrick Stump.



Petra got out the car and stood in the rain for a few moments. Usually it would overly depress her, reminding her of England too much, but tonight, the rain brought clarity and it brought determination.

She moved to the front door but it opened before she got her key in, a bleary eyed Patrick opened the door. Rain dripped off Petra's hair and chin as she stood still before him.

She moved forward in inches, until she was almost pressed against him and she took him in her arms and softly held him against her.

"I'm so sorry..." he said weakly in her ear, it broke her heart to hear a man talk so weakly to her.

She continued to hold him at his open front door as the rain pittered his steps outside.

"I'm sorry too." She whispered softly. He shook his head.

"I shouldn't have done it! I shouldn't have but I just couldn't stop myself!" he said, he was fraught.

"We're here now....We're home...." She whispered. He lifted his head and looked at her.

"We're not going anywhere..." she said with a little smile.

He was smiling, but his face screwed up and he cried again. Patrick had never felt so awful about any decision in his life ever. It made him feel sick thinking about his indiscretion.

His forehead pressed against hers and she touched his cheeks gently.

"But you have a shit load of explaining to do Stump." She said with a little giggle.

He just put his head onto her shoulder and held her again and she folded her arms around him and comforted him.





Props to CeCe who was amazing don't you think? Real time writing too, you should try it, it's an experience....

Shoutout to my Doojies and those who keep me writing. winks at you all xxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story