Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Child of Fate and Chaos

Child of Fate and Chaos

by Silver_Griff

Harry gets a new chance to hope and now he will have to face everything with new company at his side

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-30 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 2830 words

?Blocked

Disclaimer: I own none of this, a lot of people do, but not me. No money is being made



Everything was calmed and quiet in private drive, there was nothing out of the ordinary in Surrey, it was a calm night, you could only hear the sound of the crickets in the lawn, then suddenly out of nowhere two golden lights flashed throw the sky, first they were traveling together but at some point they separated and went in opposite directions.

The first one landed inside of private drive #4, and was absorbed by a tiny little boy that was sleeping inside a cupboard, said boy was awake waiting to congratulate himself for his ninth birthday, he was alone, he was always alone, but life had been hard on him, he was ostracized in school and there were always strange things happening around him and no matter what, everyone always blamed him about everything.

Harry Potter was having a strange night, he was waiting for the first stroke of the clock, that symbolized that it was finally 12 o'clock, when a light surround him, first it was a low glow, as soon as the light was around him, he saw a flashes of a future life, as the glow intensified he began to remember better and understand the images that he saw.

All kind of spells and ways to strengthen his magic and mind began to pour themselves into his mind, then he saw his future life in a Castle, said castle was a magic school known as Hogwarts, then his eight years outside of Hogwarts, all the training he had to go throw to be able to stand toe to toe with Voldemort and finally he saw the final battle, he was surrounded by his squad; what had started as the DA, had became the elite squad of the light.

He had abandoned all his closest friends at the end of his sixth year at Hogwarts; he had gone into the horcrux hunt alone and had only returned to take his NEWT's, so he had grown apart from Hermione, Ginny and Ron; he had never had any kind of love life and from that point forward everyone close to him was viewed in only one way, as a soldier companion.

When the DA had reunited, everything had change, this time there were not studying to pass and exam, this time was to learn how to defend what they hold dear; also the group dynamics had changed; Harry Potter no longer avoided the leadership, this time he had taken total control of the Group, all of the members had became his soldiers and none was above another; to him they were all the same; none more important than the other.

The members of the DA had also changed the view they had about Harry Potter; He no longer was the boy they had known at school; the battles had hardened him; his body had changed, but more important his mind had changed and they respected all those changes; he had transform from a peer to a leader and they were willing to follow him to victory.

The training the DA had gone throw had been maddening; it had been an intensive physical training and a brutal work with spell and curses, this time they were not looking to knock out a person, they were looking to maim or kill; the order had lost too much because they had wanted to stood on the high moral ground, but the DA saw everything in a different way, if they had to kill to keep their brothers united and alive they would.

The final battle had been a great brawl, all the death eaters against the light side, there where no more vampires or giants or any other kind of creatures, only wizards, the light side had took a heavy blow to get rid of the magical species; at first they had tried to talk to them, but that had failed, so Harry bored of those kind of tactics took another way, he started to seek them until they got the message and they leaved the war.

As always, Harry was the first at the fight and Voldemort the last to arrive, Voldemort had always used everything to get and advantage in a fight, when finally Harry and Voldemort fought each other, the fight at first was brutal, they had tried almost all the spells and curses they knew to try to got rid of the other but it had always failed, at the end it was only a fight of raw power, they had danced around each other several times, this was their fourth encounter, so Harry was sick of the wait, so he used his last resort, a spell he had found that channeled his raw energy, this beam could go and break every shield known to man, just in a battle of power and then attack the other person.

So he sent all his power against Voldemort, first he used the same shield he tried against Dumbledore in the MoM, the shield hold against the ram for a minute but when it went down and the beam of power was about to hit Voldemort, Voldemort sent a beam of hi own and both beams collided, it was just like the fight at the end of GoF, only that this time the beams were no mere tendrils, this beams were at least 4 feet wide, for a few moment the beams struggled but then they exploded, the power backlash killed Harry, Voldemort and almost everyone else.

The last thing he could remember was being in a limbo and being told by a lady that called herself Fate that he was going to be sent back, that he had a another shot to get everything right and win, but that not everything was going to be the same, that the time streams was going to change and the events were not going to necessarily repeat themselves, that there were going to be new players in the mix, that he should try to enjoy his life this time with his new ally, that he was a child of fate.

And when the light faded Harry Potter slept a peaceful night, his mind trying to absorb everything, all the knowledge but that was it, he no longer was a man of 25 years old, but neither a normal 9 years old boy.

Harry Potter had everything easier for him now, he had two years to put everything in place in his mind and try to put his magic to work, to make him stronger, because it doesn't matter if you have the knowledge of how to do thing, you had to practice and train your body to do said things; and no child, not even Harry Potter had all the power needed to do conscious wandless magic, he had to work his magic to make it stronger, he had to develop it, because is common said that knowledge is power but to put that knowledge to practice in magic you had to develop the power of your magic and you could only do that throw practice.

The trick fade had made was that Harry Potter was going to have the emotions of a nine years old boy, but had the knowledge of magic that his 25 years old self had, his personality would be the same that the day before, he would still need to have experiences to grow as a person, but he would retain only the mayor events of his future self, in other word he would be something like a boy genius.

The second one landed on the street, when the light finally faded there were two figures instead of the glow, a man and a women, both Japanese, the man was tall, with long black hair in a ponytail and blue eyes, the women was neither tall nor short, she had straight brown hair and brown eyes, both of them were around 25 years old.

They too had had a rough life, the man's name was Ranma Saotome and the Woman's name was Nabiki Tendo.

Ranma had always had a rough time, from the time he could stand his father had instructed him in the martial arts, and from his sixth birthday to his sixteen birthday he had traveled around the Japan and China learning all kind of martial arts, during all this time his father had drilled into his mind that he had to be the best martial artist of the world, that women were weak and useless, also his father had sold his hand in marriage to several families for all kind of stupid reasons; Ranma had gone throw the Neko-Ken training which was the stupidest thing his father had done to him, now he was deathly afraid of cats, then he had the Jusenkyo accident, which gave him his gender curse, from there the problem with the amazons, he had gone to Nerima where he found out about his first engagement, there hi had two really crazy years, he had never had one day of peace while in Nerima, it was either crazy fiancés, or crazier enemies or his mother and the seppuku pledge his father had done.

Nabiki had also had a hard life, from the age of nine she had to took over the finances of the house, her father was an emotional wreck and she had to find ways to make money so her family could stay out of the street, she had to become the heartless bitch also known as the Ice Queen; she had manipulated, blackmailed and used almost everyone she was around; Then Ranma came into town, he became her cash cow, a toy to play with for her amusement, he created a bet ring around his fights, but then she had gone to University, as a freshman her life had been hard, she was a newbie, no longer the big fish in the tank, a lot of her operations had blown up in her face and she was the target of several people, then the solution came to her.

On her second year Ranma came to her, he was trying to leave everything behind him; he helped her to get into a power position again but this time he was at her side, in the next seven years Ranma mature a lot and became her dream man, strong and intelligent, all that was thanks to her, she taught him that there was more things than Martial Arts, between the two of them they got rid of all his engagements, they form a gang of their own; Ranma was the leader figure and key enforcer and Nabiki was the mind of the operation.

In those seven years Ranma got rid of his Jusenkyo curse, him and Nabiki got all the cash they wanted, they also stormed the amazons, musks and the phoenix people for all their knowledge; at the end they grow together, Nabiki searched for freedom in Ranma and became his slave, at first only in the bedroom but at the end all day; Nabiki was still herself with others, sarcastic and frosty, only when Ranma was around did she tried to behave but as always, once they had it all controlled they got bored, with that they tried to obtain what they had both lost, their childhood, they knew that they couldn't try de-aging themselves in Japan because of all the problems they had gotten with crazy martial artist and other gangs.

So they searched for the pair of the Naban Mirror, so that they could travel to another reality, once they found it they took everything they got and Ranma took it to his hidden space, including the de-aging mushrooms; soon they made their wish to the Mirror; since Ranma still had his code of honor, they wished for a World where they could have a childhood and give some help.

Nabiki went from one place to another, but Ranma went first to a void, there he found a guy that called himself Chaos, he explained thing to Ranma, that he and Nabiki had a month to put everything in order but then they would became a couple of nine years old, he told him that Ranma was a child of Chaos and that he would meet a new friend in the need of them; With that he appeared next to Nabiki in the middle of the night in a town that he couldn't identify.

Once Ranma was able to talk, he told everything that had happened to him in the void to Nabiki, she as a good subservient slave that had the interest of her Master at Heart took it relatively well, Ranma as a son of Chaos was something logical, so Ranma checked to see that everything was still in stuff space, the two of them then noted where they were and went to find a hotel for the night, the next day Nabiki went to find the books to learn the laws, so they could find an easy way out with their money and the control of their childhood with no adults around.

For a week Nabiki studied all the laws, then they set up everything so that they were emancipated at age 9 with total control of their bank accounts, each one opened an account with 15 million pounds, then they bought a huge house in the neighborhood that they had appeared, once all the legal stuff was done, they equipped the house with all the advances in everything, as the month passed they bought a few clothes and they inscribed themselves in they neighborhood primary school.

During the same month Harry started to do the few exercises that he could to help his magic grow strong and he built his mental defenses with oclummency, apart from that his month had been the same as always chores, chores and more chores.

Once September and the school year started Ranma and Nabiki went to school, there they found a shy skinny kid being bullied by a fat kid, Ranma immediately tried to help him, from that point forward Ranma and Harry sort of connected, so they quickly became good friend.

From that first day forward Harry spent as much money as he could with the new kids, he started to eat in their house, since his relatives rarely feed him well, then he started taking martial art with the two of them, also he found a safe heaven to read and learn without problems.

So for the next two years, Ranma taught Nabiki and Harry his own kind of martial arts called Ran Ryu, then he taught them how to access their ki, and several Amazonian techniques, Harry taught the other two how to make mental shields and Nabiki taught how to control their faces and other people. At first Harry saw strange how Nabiki was behaving towards Ranma, but then he told him that she was his in every meaning of the word, so once that was solved everything went just find.

An then in July when Harry turned eleven the three kids got letters to Hogwarts, Harry decided to explain everything to Nabiki and Ranma, he told them about the beam of light and his past memories, Ranma told Harry about their adventures in Nerima and so the kids decided to try to help Harry get rid of his abusive uncles.

So after greasing a few hand in the government Harry got himself emancipated and moved in with Ranma that same summer, so when Minerva McGonagall went for all the muggleborns, he found that Harry, Ranma and Nabiki were living together, and so the three of them went with McGonagall and a girl named Hermione to Diagon Alley, there they bought only what was on their letter, because Harry told them that they didn't wanted to behave in any kind of suspicious way, So for the rest of the summer they emphasized their magical training instead of their martial arts.

During the rest of the vacations they returned to buy their trunks with several compartment, between the three almost bought enough books to have a really big library, they bought almost all kind of books, Harry had learned not to shy away from attention thanks to Ranma and Nabiki, also Nabiki took care of the new accounts in Gringotts, Harry also found there that he was really rich, thanks to Nabiki he got his entire money, now he had several millions galleons.

Harry had always accepted clothes, food and help from Ranma and Nabiki, so he decided that now that he had money he wanted to repay them, so the three went on a crazy shopping spree of clothes in the magical and muggle world.

And with that the three kids went to catch the train that was going to take them to Hogwarts to a world of Adventure and Magic.
Sign up to rate and review this story