Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Out of Position

Out of Position

by pettybureaucrat

Ginny and Harry combine to finally get her brothers to stay out of her room, and their sex life.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Humor, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-12 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 4179 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry loved Ginny's room at the Burrow, it was just so, well, so HER!

First and foremost, it smelled like her, of her. Her soaps, her perfume, her own very sultry, exhilarating feminine scent.

It was actually painted pink. Harry never thought of Ginny as a 'pink' person, but there it was. Pink as a baby's bottom, pink as one of her perky, upturned nipples, he thought naughtily.

It was filled with a mixture of odds and ends from her childhood to her now 18 year old present. Along with the posters of Quidditch teams and rock stars was a pile stuffed animals. Her own drawings adorned the walls, showing her considerable talent as it improved from stick figures to rather risque male nudes, many of which looked surprisingly like Harry.

There were other little mementoes and knickknacks like a jar full of sand from the Sahara from the Weasleys' trip to Egypt many years ago, little toys and gimcracks and jokes that she had collected over the years.

And on their own shelf, her pride and joy, her collection of Dresden china ballerinas.

These were especially precious as they were not available in the magical world. Each one represented a trip her mother had made into the muggle world to find one for her, for her birthday or Yule. And even more precious, they all had red hair. Most ballerina figurines were blond and Molly had to shop far and wide to find a red haired one.

The collection was pretty much complete. All five positions were represented as well as pirouettes, sautes, Arabesques and other ballet positions.

As a child, Ginny had dreamed of being a ballerina, but then she snuck her first flight on her big brother Charlie's broom and she was hooked.

She would still 'practice' ballet; positions, battements, plies, sautes, arabesques, even go en point on occasion, although her ankles were weaker now from lack of practice.

Harry appreciated the fact that she still practiced, it made her delightful, firm, petite body even firmer and more delightful to his fingers and lips. Her legs were well muscled but very, very shapely, her arms slender and toned, her midriff tight but with a soft feminine roundness, her butt perky and firm.

Her ballet work undoubtedly helped in making her the amazing flyer and Quidditch player that she was. It made her legs amazing strong and gave her balance and poise. She was seriously considering trying out for the Holyhead Harpies, the all witch team.

Harry's mind was drawn back from its musings when said Ginny Weasley groaned from underneath Harry's own well toned body, "Harry, Harry, oh, gods, yes! YES! Oh, it feels so good! More, gods, please, MORE!"

Harry kissed her full, pouting, pink lips, his tongue lovingly and erotically searching the inside her wet, gasping mouth as his long, hard manhood reveled in her tight, hot feminine embrace.

They both loved shagging in her room, it was so naughty and so exciting. It was exciting because all her overprotective brothers, along with their wives and girlfriends were there. The Weasley boys had no clue that their sweet, innocent, virginal baby sister while still sweet, was no longer virginal and certainly not innocent.

She and Harry had been intimate lovers for nearly two years, throughout most of the long war against Voldemort and the Death Eaters. As sad as it made her, Ginny had stayed at home and Hogwarts while Harry, Ron and Hermione, along with other D.A. members hunted down the Horcruxes and eventually brought down Voldemort himself.

His visits to her were infrequent and often brief. Their time for loving was limited to a few short hours.

Ginny and Luna and others reinvigorated Dumbledore's Army, sensing that Hogwarts would eventually be the scene of the climactic battle.

Ginny had been with Harry in the final showdown on the grounds of Hogwarts and had done her share to insure the victory over the Dark Lord.

But, that had happened months ago, Ginny's 18th birthday was just a week in the past and she and Harry were due to be married in mid-October. Their carrying ons in her bed were simply 'practice' for their honeymoon.

Harry's bed in Grimmauld Place was much bigger, but she could very seldom spend the night there. Only when her parents and brothers were otherwise occupied would she and Harry spend their night in bliss in his house.

Harry grunted with pleasure, "Gods, Gin, Gin! So tight, so wet, so hot, so, so TIGHT! Oh, you're the best, the absolute best, my red headed dream!" His manhood was plumbing her steamy shaft, tingling with erotic sensations as it stroked her hot, silky sheath.

They were both close. Ginny's hips were pushing up at him hard and fast, Harry's organ was throbbing, demanding release.

With a shout of "HARREEEE!" Ginny came, her orgasm intense and passionate as her love juices flowed down her tight, silky passage, further lubricating and easing the penetration of Harry's plunging, intruding member.

Harry whined with erotic pleasure as Ginny's soft, slick passage walls rippled and flexed along his hard length, then he shouted in release, "GINNEEEEEE!"
His hot, sticky essence flowed from his tingling, throbbing cock deep into Ginny's wet, hot depths. They both continued to thrust and push, wringing more and more pleasure from their coupling as their orgasms continued.

Finally, their passion began to cool, their motions to slow and their breathing return to near normal.

Ginny hugged Harry to her shapely, hard body, her dainty feet stroked the back of his calves and thighs, making him tremble with renewed lust and want.

Harry kissed her hard and deep again, backed off and looked into her gorgeous, chocolate eyes and murmured, "I love you, Ginevra Weasley!"

She smiled her brightest smile back, "And I love you, Harry Potter! Oh, gods, Harry!! It just keeps getting better and better! Oh, gods, what a stud you are!"

Harry smiled down at her, "Don't let your brothers hear you! I think the thrill of being discovered just makes me want to love you all the harder! Of course, I hate to think what would happen if they DID find us like this!"

Ginny rubbed his back, her feet kept up their teasing, erogenous stroking, "Like they'd 'Avada' my fiancÉ! Oh, I admit, it would be embarrassing, after all, as far as they know, and Mum and Daddy as well, I'm still the little innocent!"

Harry finally softened and fell from her. He kissed her warmly then sat up and asked, "Are you sorry we didn't wait?"

Ginny shook her head, "Never! Harry, we didn't know for sure if we'd live or die for months, years even. I wanted you, you wanted me. I, I just couldn't imagine if I had lost you and, and never had taken the opportunity to love you."

Harry looked at the girl, no, woman he loved so much, "I really liked what your legs were doing to me, there near the end!"

She smiled, "Oh, I was just practicing 'bed' ballet! Mostly second position. I don't think you could get in me in fourth or fifth position."

Harry stroked her shapely legs, ran his finger up her wet, warm slit, making her shudder with pleasure.

Ginny gasped, "Oh, and did you like my Grand Plie?"

Harry groaned with the memory, "If that was the one where you were stroking my thighs, I damn near came again! Can we get real daring some night and let me do you while you Arabesque?"
She shivered with anticipation, "Oh, gods, yes, Harry! Oh, I'm dripping again just thinking about it! I'm so happy I kept up my practice all these years. It makes me so happy that I can please you so much!"

Harry just shook his head, wondered how he ever found this amazing witch and wondered even more over the fact that she loved him, loved him as passionately as he loved her.

They started softly kissing and fondling again then suddenly Ron's voice echoed up the stairwell, "Harry? HARRY?! HARRY!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

Ginny swore, "Shit! Didn't you lock your door?"

Harry nodded, "Yes, he must have broken it, the dork!"

Ginny sighed, "OK, Plan A!"

Harry blushed, "Umm, I left the cloak in my room!"

Ginny was torn between laughter and panic, "YOU WHAT!? You, you, you're lucky I love you so much or I'd bat bogey the hell out of you. OK, Plan B!"

They jumped up, Ginny charmed the bed made, Harry pulled his jeans on, cast a very difficult spell on Ginny, helped her hide and waited for the showdown with the Weasley boys. They had rehearsed this and hoped that this would finally get them out of their hair for the remaining two months before their wedding.

They realized that they could wait two months if they needed to, but they figured that after what they'd been through, what a lot of the Weasley family had been through, that they deserved to be able to do whatever they wanted to. But, her brothers didn't see it that way.

Harry heard the stampede of six pairs of feet pound up the stairs to Ginny's door and Bill shouted, "Ginny! GINNY!! Are you in there!? Open up! NOW!!"

Harry went to the door and opened it, otherwise the prats might blow it up and then Ginny would really be pissed at them. She was already pissed but she loved her brothers, gits that they were, and she and Harry had worked out this plan for just this eventuality.

Six pairs of very angry eyes in pale faces under red hair glared at Harry.

Charlie growled, "What the fuck are you doing in Ginny's room, Potter!?"

Harry grinned, "Wanking off, why?"

They all just stared at him, stunned disbelief on their faces.
Percy, who had redeemed himself during the war, snapped, "You're WHAT?! Wanking off!? In Ginny's room!? You, you deviated prevert!!"

Harry kept grinning, "She said I could when she wasn't here. You prats keep us apart. It's about the only relief and release I can get! Surely you don't begrudge the 'Boy Who Conquered' a little perversion with his fiancee's undergarments?" Harry held up a shockingly tiny, lacy scarlet thong.

There was sputtering and groaning and gagging from all six of the Weasley boys.

Ron demanded, "Alright, Harry! OUT! OUT NOW!!"

Harry stood fast, "Ginny said I could be in here when she isn't. You don't want to upset your sister now, do you?"

All six Weasley boys shuddered. An angry Ginny Weasley was a force of nature not to be trifled with lightly.

George narrowed his eyes, "She's in here, isn't she, Potter? You know the deal! No sex until you're married!"

Harry retorted, "Oh, is that why you had to marry Alicia, your PREGNANT fiancee?"

George turned purple as Fred growled, "Completely different, Harry! Ginny is OUR sister! Our sweet, innocent baby sister and 'Boy Who Conquered' or not, you're not getting her cherry until you're married. Not unless you want to take on all six of us!"

Harry knew he could wipe the floor with them, but they were his friends and had been tremendously brave and useful in the war. The last thing he, or Ginny, wanted to do was to hurt any of them.

Harry frowned, "You're a bunch of hypocrites! However, as you can plainly see, Ginny isn't in here! Take a look for yourselves!"

They pushed in, looking around suspiciously. Nothing seemed out of place and there weren't many places a full grown witch, even one as petite as Ginny, could easily hide.

Suddenly, the room darkened, an eerie wind blew through the open window and a swirling red cloud like a tornado surrounded the six now very nervous Weasley boys.

Ginny's voice thundered from the whirlwind, "You GITS!! Leave Harry alone! And what the hell do you think you're doing in my room without my permission!? Especially when I'm not there to make sure you don't steal anything!"

Bill whined, "Gin-Gin! We'd never steal from you! You know that! We're just checking up, making sure you're safe. Making sure Harry doesn't take advantage of you!"

The swirling cloud growled, "PRATS!! Overly protective schmucks! Maybe I WANT Harry to take advantage of me! Did you ever consider that!?"

Charlie stuttered, "N.N.N.Now Gin-Gin. Y.Y.Y.You don't m.m.mean that! It's only two months! You two have gone this long, you can last! Just think how much more fun it will be when you finally do it!"

It took all of Harry's self control not to fall to the floor in helpless mirth.

The cloud roared, "Bollocks! You're just overly possessive jackasses! I should whisk you all out the window for, for disturbing Harry and threatening him!"

Percy sniffled, "Ginny!! We're on the third floor! Please!"

The twister sparkled with gold and silver lights and finally said, "Well, since your hearts are in the right place, even though your brains are in your balls, I'll spare you THIS time! No more invading my room! If you don't hear me say 'Come in' or 'Who is it,' keep the bloody hell out, understand!"

George fought back, bravely but foolishly, "Now, Gin! We're only doing it for your own good!"

The swirling Ginny snarled, "HA! You mean YOUR own good, you, you hovering jackanapes!"

Fred demanded, "Alright, Gin, this is a good show, but we know you're in here! Show yourself! We promise not to hurt Harry, but you two have to control your baser urges until the wedding!"

Lightning shot out of the cloud, parting Fred's hair, and as he ducked and begged for mercy, the disembodied voice screamed, "BUGGER OFF!! But, I'll make you a bargain! If you find me in the room, then Harry and I will keep apart. If you don't, then you'll all swear, on the Unbreakable Oath, to leave us the bleeding hell alone! Or else!"

Ron trembled, "Or else what, Ginny?"

The tempestuous gale threatened, "Or you'll all receive the Bat Bogey of all Bat Bogies!! And they won't be coming out of your NOSE!!"

Ron tried to remain firm, "You wouldn't dare!"

The storm thundered, "Oh, wouldn't I? And they won't be bats, either! They'll be bleeding Pterodactyls!!"

That got everyone's attention, even Harry's.
He spoke up, "I'd advise you guys to take the bet! I have no control over her, no more than any of you have!"

The nervous Weasleys quickly conferred with each other and Bill, the eldest, said, "Alright, Gin-Gin, you win! We know you're in here, so we're going to search until we find you!"

The tornado responded, "OH, no, you don't! You each get one, and only one, guess as to where I am! That's six guesses total! If you don't find me, you get the hell out of my room and you don't darken my door again until after the wedding! And you can't use magic to locate me! Deal?!"

The six of them grumbled and growled, more lightning flashed, so Bill spoke up, "Alright! Don't hurt us, Ginny! We're only doing what's best for you!"

The clouds laughed, "HA! What you THINK is best for me, is what you mean! I'm serious about the Pterodactyls! And where they'll be emerging from! Don't think I'm not!"

They all nodded and the storm proclaimed, "Bill first, then by age! Harry, you're the judge of what they're allowed to search. You all give him any grief, and you'll think this was a tempest in a teapot, I crap you not!!"

The tornado dispersed, Harry thought his lungs would explode from containing his laughter.

Bill smirked, "Well, it's obvious! She's in the loo!"

Harry snickered, "Which one of you is actually BRAVE enough to look!? If you caught her on the throne, she'd have your head, and I don't mean the one on your shoulders!"

Bill glared but walked over to the en suite entrance to the bath, pulled it open and looked in the shower stall and the linen closet, even the clothes hamper.

Harry chuckled, "You've kind of expanded your search there, Bill. That's OK. You convinced she's nowhere in there?"

Bill had to nod, "Yeah, I'm convinced. But the door stays open in case she tried to sneak in there from somewhere else!"

Harry agreed and said, "OK, Charlie. Your turn! Where is your sweet, helpless sister?"

Charlie glared as well, thought and then crowed, "Naturally, under the bed! If we find out you were actually IN her bed with her, Harry, well, you might have trouble fulfilling your husbandly duties once you are married!"

Charlie dropped to his knees, looked under the bed, lit his wand to search thoroughly. He even tore the covers back, look under the pillows and the duvet.
He scratched his head, kicked the bedpost and muttered, "Damn! I was sure she was there! Well, at least you can stay a WHOLE man now, Harry!"

Harry just smirked, nodded and said, "OK, Percy! Put that logical, detail obsessed mind of yours to work."

Percy frowned, then smiled, "HA! The closet, it has to be!"

Percy opened the closet door, searched through Ginny's dresses, blouses, skirts, pants and shoes as well as numerous boxes and bags. After ten minutes he stopped and swore, red faced with anger and frustration.

"Damn it!" he cursed, "She's not in there! I was sure she'd be in there! It was her favorite spot when she was a kid playing Hide and Seek!"

Harry chided, "She's no kid anymore, Percy!"

Percy asked, "Is she using your cloak, Potter? That's right, she said we couldn't use magic to locate her! But, she didn't say we couldn't use it to locate a magical object."

Percy drew his wand and cried, "Accio invisibility cloak!"

A few seconds later, Percy was smacked in the back of the head by Harry's cloak which had flown out of his room downstair, up the staircase and through Ginny's door.

Harry used Percy's dumbfounded expression as an excuse to let out a lot of pent up laughter.

He said, "That was actually two guesses, Percy, but I'll let you get away with it! Really, guys! If the cloak was here, I'd be under it! Fred?"

Fred's eyes searched the room, there really wasn't much left, except, "AH HA! Her armoire! I keep forgetting how limber she is. She could squeeze in there with no problem!"

But Fred's search of the armoire, even its drawers was fruitless.

Harry snickered, "You'd best put her stuff back just the way you found it or Angelina will have a really terrible shock when that Pterodactyl flies out of your ass while you're humping her!"

Fred blushed but put her stuff back more or less neatly.

Harry nodded, "OK, George! Your try!"

George was stumped, there just didn't seem to be anyplace left in the room. "Wait," he thought, "Ah, of course, very clever!"
George put on a triumphant grin, marched to a window the exited onto the second story roof and threw it open. He looked up and down but no Ginny.

He went to the other two windows, checked outside them and still no Ginny.

He snarled, "Fred, run and see if her boom is downstairs!"

His brother did and a minute later ran back up and puffed, "It is! Right where she left it! Besides, George, that whirlwind spell has to be done from close range, no more than ten feet!"

That left Ron. He tried to use some of the deductive reasoning Hermione had drilled into his head during the war.

He said aloud, "So, the spell means she's in the house somewhere. In fact, to control it like she did she HAS to be in the room! That's enough proof for me, Harry! Keep away from her until the wedding!"

Harry snapped, "Sorry, Ron, but that won't cut it! The deal was you had to FIND her, not deduce that she was here. Your reasoning is correct, as far as it goes, I'll even give you that much of a hint. Now, you all disturbed me just as I was getting close to creaming into Ginny's thong here, so I'd appreciate it if you'd get a move on Ron!"

Ron pantomimed barfing, kept his eyes moving. There was no secret passage in her room, she wasn't in the attic, the ghoul was quiet. He always made noise when Ginny went up there.

She couldn't fit into her dresser drawers, could she? No, even as limber as she was, there was no way she could squeeze in there.

His eyes scanned the room, her bookcase, her ballerina shelf, her bed, back over to the ballerinas, her dresser...

Wait! He had it!

Ron walked over to the corner full of stuffed animals and crowed, "Alright, Gin! Very clever! Come out from under all the animals!"

Nothing happened, Ron started flinging teddy bears and stuffed dragons and fake Pygmy Puffs everywhere until he reached the bare floor. No Ginny!

The six crestfallen and downhearted Weasley boys glared at Harry.

Finally, Bill was forced to concede, "Alright, she's not here. No, she is, we know it! But, we made a bet, an Unbreakable Vow. Alright, Harry, you can hang out with her but if we see you two carrying on in an unseemly manner, we'll feel obliged to intervene!"
Harry was going to tell him to shove it, but just smiled, "OK, I promise. You'll never SEE us behaving unseemly. Remember your oath, you can't come back in here! In fact, you can't even come up the steps to her door! Do you really think I'd be stupid enough to be in here with Ginny when all of you were just downstairs?"

They all looked sheepishly at him and Ron admitted, "No, Harry. I guess I got carried away when I saw your room empty and knowing how much you two want to get it on, I just assumed you were up here with her, trying to, to steal her maidenhood! She's going to the altar a virgin, isn't she, Harry?"

Harry kept his face completely neutral, "That's a very rude question, Ron, and I'm not dignifying it with an answer. It's really none of your bloody business, any of you! You're lucky Ginny loves you bozos so much, or she would have snuffed the lot of you years ago. If you're that concerned, why don't YOU ask her!?"

That made them all as pale as any ghost at Hogwarts. They all knew that's exactly what they'd end up as if any of them were foolish enough to ask their fiery tempered sister such a personal question.

They all departed down the steps, shaking their heads and muttering in disbelief.

Harry shut the door, heaved a sigh of relief and walked over to the ballerina shelf.

One of the miniature figures dropped its leg out of its arabesque and a tiny voice squeaked, "If I had to hold that position another minute, I would have passed out! Why the hell didn't you use the figure in first position, Harry!?"

Harry pulled the figurine out from behind a couple books on her dresser. It look so much like Ginny it was actually kind of scary.

Harry held out his hand, and the tiny Ginny walked onto it without hesitation. He gently placed the living doll on the bed, muttered the counter spell and the real, live, full grown, or as grown as she was ever going to get, naked Ginny Weasley was smiling up at her fiancÉ and lover.

Harry kissed her sweetly, asked, "So, what was it like, being that little? That was an awfully risky spell, Gin!"

She smiled and kissed him back, "I was just tired of all the hiding and running and everything else. Now, we can shag ourselves stupid up here without having to worry about interruptions. It was quite amazing, really. Thank the gods they're all such uncultured slobs, well, not Percy, but ballet isn't his thing. It felt really naughty, posing up there naked! And when Ron looked over the shelf a second time I thought he'd actually figured it out!"

Harry sat next to her on the bed, hugged her, "And the whirlwind spell! Gods, you're just amazing, Gin! Can you actually make a bogey into a Pterodactyl?"

She pointed her wand at him threateningly, then giggled, "Probably not! But, they don't need to know that, do they!?"

Harry looked down at his growing erection, she followed his glance, licked her lips and laid back, saying, "Well, I don't really care about first position and second position and all that. I want to get back into the position we were in before we were so rudely interrupted!"

Harry stroked her lovely breasts, asked with a charming leer, "And what position might that be, Miss Weasley?"

She pulled him in between her pale, shapely, freckled legs, felt his hardness enter and fill her, "Why, The Missionary Position, of course!"
Sign up to rate and review this story