Categories > Anime/Manga > Pet Shop of Horrors > D is for...

Letting Chris Off

by Eternatis 0 reviews

Chris doesn't like it when they argue.

Category: Pet Shop of Horrors - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Chris, Count D, Leon, Other - Published: 2007-01-14 - Updated: 2007-01-14 - 193 words

0Unrated
D sits in his chair, eyes bright in the darkness of the shop, watching the door with terrifying focus.

Chris sits on the floor, hugging T-chan, looking nervously from the door to the Count, to the long fingernails tapping on the chair arm. He's torn between wishing Leon here to break the silence, and wishing Leon stays away so he's safe.

He doesn't think D'll hurt Leon. Sure, he'll yell. And he'll be mad. And if Leon's really bad, Chris'll hide somewhere where he can't hear it. But Leon'll be okay, and he'll show up again tomorrow after he's rested, ready to fight again.

Leon walks in, and D looks ready to lunge. But Leon gives him A Look, and his eyes go to Chris, curled up on the floor with tears in his eyes.

"Hey Count," Leon says, still looking. "How about we just say we've already fought and shit, and get on with whatever. Just for a change."

"What never seems to change is your language," D fusses, following his gaze through lowered lashes.

And Chris has a feeling that he's being let off for once. And he can't really complain.
Sign up to rate and review this story