Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Heiress and the Hokage

Dark Dreams and Desires

by stumpdreadlord 1 review

(Naruto-Hinata)Naruto is asked an Important question by the beast within. What does he desire, and what does Hinata have to do with it? Read and find out.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Hinata, Naruto - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-12-16 - Updated: 2006-12-16 - 1610 words

0Unrated
The Heiress and the Hokage.

Chapter 1. Dark dreams and desire.

Darkness. Darkness is all that he could comprehend. He went to wave his hand in front of his face but , but he realized he couldn't move his arms. As a matter or fact he couldn't move at all. " Hello?" no answer. Growing frustrated and impatient he yelled "Let me go you bastard." his voice echoed in to the nothingness that he was trapped in. Suddenly no more silence. A low rumbling started to reverberate through the inky darkness. "What do you want?" A ominous voice asked "What do you desire?" "Huh?" was the only reply the stupefied voice could manage. "Do not MAKE me repeat myself!" The voice boomed back. Mulling over the voice's question in his head he made his decision. Almost yelling he said " I want to protect those special to me, I wanna, no I am gonna be Hokage!" With a low rumbling chuckle the ominous laughter grew louder. " So shall it be Hokage-sama." As the laughter slowly faded a pair of red luminous eyes and a vicious toothy smile could be seen for a brief moment before it to faded.

Awaking with a start, the blonde man yawned scratching his head. " What a weird dream" he said to no one in particular. Standing up and stretching he went about his morning business. After dressing and locking the door to his small apartment. He jammed the key in his pocket and headed off to his favorite place in the whole city, Icharaku-ramen. Apparently not noticing the small cat like shadow that followed him.

A certain shy and timid house hold heiress walked through the streets of konoha with one thing on her mind, or one person, Naruto. As she walked she slipped into one of her more colorful day dreams about her and Naruto. Totally oblivious to the world around her. Until she was bowled over by a mob of young academy students. "Itte" she exclaimed rubbing her bottom as she stood. She looked at the group of children as they ran fervently after something. After making the well known hand seals she activated her Byakugan. The object the crowd was chasing had an amazing amount of chakra. Something about the chakra bugged her it seemed familiar to her. She then set her self and followed the children as they chased their prey.

Fearing for its life the small red furry object bolted down the street being chased buy a mob of children. " Of all things children, I hate children. They have no clue what I am." he growled to himself. The boys in the group shouted in glee as they tried to catch it, while the girls yelled at the boys to stop chasing it. Meanwhile Hinata finally go close enough to finally see what they were chasing. "That poor little kitty" she thought, "How mean." Setting her self she did something that she would never do before, accelerating in front of the crowd she with a burst of speed she swooped down and scooped of the severely winded creature. She stopped and turned to face the approaching mob of youngsters. " Stop!" she yelled holding her right palm outward towards them. The children seeing this screeched to a sudden halt. "You will not chase this or any other innocent creature. Do you understand?" The dumb founded children only nodded at the sudden out burst from the legendary timid Hyuuga Heiress. Slowly Hinata turned and walked further down the street. Almost forgetting the small ball of fluff in her arms, she looked down. To her great surprise what she saw staring back at here was not a cat, but a small red fox. She nearly dropped the fox with a small "EEP." She quickly sat the fox down on the ground beside her. Instead of scurrying off the small fox sat and looked at her with intent blazing red eyes. The fox's eyes bored deep into hers. All she could do was just stare back. Then suddenly she heard words forming in her mind. The voice sounded like a low rumble, "Young one why did you interfere? Do you know what I am?" Hinata startled only stood in shock. The small fox only stood staring at her. It didn't blink, flinch or even break eye contact. She knew it expected and answer. She did the only thing she knew she could do. She promptly fainted. The fox just sighed , "Women!" he thought to himself.




After closing his eyes and focusing his chakra, the Fox muttered "Hinge". Replacing the kitten sized Fox, stood a sullen looking boy. The most distinguishing feature of this boy was his spiky blonde hair, it was tinted with red highlights. Stooping the transformed fox now picked up the unconscious girl and continued down the street to where he woke this morning.

"Ojii-san another bowl of pork ramen!" the excited voice said. Man he loved ramen. Ramen was the food of the gods in his mind, and Ichiraku was the best. The smiling older man sat a large bowl of ramen down in front of the eager and smiling adolescent. The boy quickly dug in. Totally oblivious to the world outside of him and ramen, a figure walked by cradling a purple haired girl.

With no effort the boy holding the young Hyuuga glided past the Ramen stand, ignoring the sole customer. "Eating ramen at this hour." he scoffed to himself. "It's not even lunch time." Sighing he continued on. Coming from the direction he was heading a pair of girls where arguing as the walked down the street. "I swear you will not get near my Sasuke!" stated InoYamanaka almost yelling, to her life long friend/rival. "Like he would even let a pig like you get near him. Ino-pig". The glaring Sakura Haruno quipped back. This in turn started a new round of yelling, insults and almost broke into a fist fight. "Idiots" the boy said to him self with a slight hint of a smile on his face. He quickly sidestepped them. Sakura realizing who it was she said " Morning Naruto." She prepared to dive right back into the heated argument with Ino when she caught her self. Turning she just stared at the retreating Naruto. Ino just scowled at Sakura. Sakura turned to Ino with a puzzled look on her face. "Did Naruto dye his hair?!?" Ino shrugged, then smirked and fired off another series unrequited proclamations of love for her beloved Sasuke. This snapped Sakura out of her revelry. The arguing continued down the street till it faded into the distance. However Sakura didn't notice the real Naruto coming out of Ichiraku. Patting his stomach, he leapt up and started towards his apartment taking the rooftops.

After climbing the stairs up to the apartment the fox in Naruto form let loose a small jolt of chakra and the door clicked and swung slightly open. After entering the small apartment his sleeping cargo started to show signs of wakefulness. He quickly and gently laid her on the bed. Hinata slowly open her eyes. She saw a figure hovering over her. "Naruto?" she asked softly. Then with a cloud of smoke the Naruto disappeared and was replaced by the small fox again. Hinata still groggy and trying to get her bearings, she looked around. This was obviously not the Hyuuga estate. Scanning the room she noticed the furnishings. A small table sat in an equally small kitchen , refrigerator and microwave oven could also be seen in the kitchen. She her self was laying on the bed in the small flat. A door left ajar revealed a bathroom. She also noticed that the apartment was a wreck. Clothes were strewn all over the floor. She didn't know if they were clean or not. The walls were covered in various posters. Chakra diagrams, taijutsu moves and some martial arts movie stars. Panning back across the interior of the rooms she totally missed the other occupant in the apartment. Rummaging on top of the kitchen table sniffing out scraps from all the empty ramen containers, Hinata noticed the same fox from earlier. Blanching so just stared at the fox. Pulling his head out of an empty ramen container, he noticed he was being stared at. Looking into her eyes he said without words, "Now that your awake, answer my question, and while your at it could you see if there is anything edible here." Forcing the blood back into her head Hinata just muttered incoherently. "Why am I trying to talk to this fox? Have I finally lost my mind?" she asked herself. "No you are not going crazy and don't think it is not beyond my capacity to read your thoughts." Hinata eeped to her self, the blushed with embarrassment. Asking her self why did she intervene? Before she had a chance to answer the fox's ears pricked up, listening intently. Soon enough Hinata also heard. It was a familiar voice singing horrible out of tune. Naruto was the only person she knew of that would put his love of ramen in song. "Oh No!" she gasped . She finally made the connection that she was in HIS apartment. Scanning the open apartment for options this was the only time she hoped that Naruto didn't notice her. Hearing the key in the door lock she bolted to the only room this cramped apartment. Praying that Naruto didn't have to use the bathroom she quietly pulled the door closed leaving only a small crack to see through.

Bash Away this is my first fic.
Dreadlordstump@aol.com I am open to all Criticism and Critiques.

Sign up to rate and review this story