Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

The Music Or the Misery

by Blood_Red_Summer 1 review

OK, this is NOT LIKE OTHER STORIES! In this one, you meet FOB, and you like Pat, but he doesn't like you right away (and will he at all? read to find out!)but you work at a music store that RESTRIN...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-31 - Updated: 2006-10-31 - 192 words

0Unrated
You heard the small bells above the door to your uncle's music store tinkle, telling you that you'd better get your butt out of the back room and out to see the customer. You pulled the bead strands apart and come out behind the counter, where none other than Patrick Stump is standing, looking around the empty, dusty space for another living creature. Since nobody ever came into the store, you had hooked up the (ancient) stereo to the (dusty) speakers in every corner and played Take This To Your Grave on repeat.

Let's play this game, called "when you catch fire"
I wouldn't piss to put you out
Stop burning bridges-drive off of them
So I can forget about you


"Oh, hey, can I get my guitar re-strung here?" (sorry, I'm not much with guitars, er, I think that's how you'd say it? I'm not a poser!)

"Oh, sure! Hey, if it makes any difference to you, I really love your music!" you take the milky white guitar from him and hear the bells chime again. Walking in is Pete Wentz, Andy Hurley, and Joe Trohman. Oh my god, ditherspaz attack.
Sign up to rate and review this story